PDA

View Full Version : On Canadian Albanophiles

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 02:55 PM
I just randomly stumbled upon an old thread at Stormfront (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=378274&page=6), where a Canadian that appears to be a staunch Albanian lover, claims the following:

Are you for real? Albanians are 100% White. It boggles my mind how you guys take the black-haired, olive-skinned Greek, Italian and Spaniard as "whites" but refuse the fair-haired Albanians who are whiter than them. Albania is deeper inside Europe than Greece but yet you think Greece is more "european"?

And uses those kids as an example:

http://www.shqiperia.com/foto/albums/album22/Disa_nga_Nxenesit_H_Vogli.sized.jpg

(blondness aside, notice the brachycephaly and unprogressiveness, especially on the boy who has is the typical broad-faced turanid).

Any idea as to who that Canadian might be? ;)

Also, here are some photos of Albanias that appear closer to the specimens I have seen in real life.

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/12/20/kosovo-albanians-in-independence-meeting_7333.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/04/world/04kosovo.600.jpg

Much more European-looking than Greeks and Spaniards, indeed! :rolleyes:

Svarog
07-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Not only that they look whiter than Spaniards, Italians and Greeks but also they can teach those nations a thing or two about European culture

Pic - warning, explicit (http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/b2a0dabcf3.jpg)

True Europeans, by look and culture, who's gonna marry his daughter for a fine Albanian first? :rolleyes:

Maybe those in Canada prefer these people from their home Continent instead of Greeks, Italians or Spaniards, but damn, if they want to take these gross creatures from here and move them there, I won't be protesting

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 03:20 PM
The best part is that on the same thread the aforementioned Canadian claims to be a Hispanic Mestizo :D So someone just might be lying about his true ethnicity here... :D

Grumpy Cat
07-18-2009, 03:24 PM
I have no problem with Albanians. I have Albanian friends (and Serb friends too), but Canada recognizing Kosovo was a big mistake.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 03:28 PM
The funniest part is that I am not an Albanian hater either. I have come to terms with their presence (I have to, otherwise I'll go nuts with so many of them around me) and the second-generation ones have mostly been culturally europeanized and assimilated.

But it grinds my gears when someone from another continent is so strongly opinionated on Balkan matters, and worse yet, claims Albanians and Kosovars are more European than the mediterranean nations! :rolleyes: ;)

Svarog
07-18-2009, 03:32 PM
I am, they are the most disgusting creatures (imo) I had displeasure to meet, fortunately, where i live, there are no any.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Well, truth be told, they are not easy to live with, and thus I challenge all albanophile net-warriors to switch houses with me for a month ;)

Grumpy Cat
07-18-2009, 03:36 PM
I try to stay out of Balkan matters, since I'm not all that knowledgeable. But Kosovo I feel strongly about because it has implications on Canada. The government recognized a unilateral declaration of independence, which sets a precedence for Quebec to do the same (but I doubt they ever will). But our current Prime Minister is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Svarog
07-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, truth be told, they are not easy to live with, and thus I challenge all albanophile net-warriors to switch houses with me for a month ;)

I did not know there are so many in Athens

I remember tho, was in friend's place in Patras, he's a Greek nationalist and we were making some bbq, he would show me all the places Albanians sneak into the Greece over the mountains and also place was full of them, Greek border control should fire on sight or they'll become majority there soon too

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 03:44 PM
I did not know there are so many in Athens

Well my neighborhood must be over 60%. The rest being blacks, pakistanis, and from the Caucasus region (former USSR).

I estimate the Greeks that have been left are about 15%, old people who don't have money to move out or unlucky enough to have inherited a house in that area like myself, and cannot sell it because it's lost its value due to the rise of criminality and filth in the area. :tongue

Grumpy Cat
07-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I know in Canada, Albanian immigrant groups have been heavy into identity theft and things like that. I think it was a group of Albanians that was responsible for the bank card skimmers put on ATMs a few years back around Halifax, Nova Scotia for purpose of identity theft.

But not all Albanians are bad. The one I am friends with is a chef, not a criminal.

Svarog
07-18-2009, 03:58 PM
There were rather few where i live, they all left in 99 because they were 'afraid' for their safety even tho no one ever harmed them and they were the one creating trouble, after, when they returned teenage hooligans mostly and refugees from Kosovo burned their properties so they left because police refused to arrest Serbs creating trouble, not that i blame them, now Serbian thugs and drunks are the biggest problem but i chose that any day instead of shiptars.

Loki
07-18-2009, 05:05 PM

Can I pretend to be an albanophile net-warrior, in order to switch houses with you for a month? ;)

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Can I pretend to be an albanophile net-warrior, in order to switch houses with you for a month? ;)
:eek: For sure! :D

I'd love to stay in London while you stay in my musty little dump! :D :clap:

Loki
07-18-2009, 05:08 PM
:eek: For sure! :D

I'd love to stay in London while you stay in my musty little dump! :D :clap:

Haha that's a deal then. :D I live in a really nice London "suburb", right next to a forest as well ... feels tranquil, yet only 20 minutes on the Underground into central London. :)

Plus, you get the benefit of fast broadband, and a 40 inch LCD TV with Sky. ;)

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 05:14 PM
But why would you want to stay in an immigrant-infested neighborhood in Athens? :icon_ask:

Loki
07-18-2009, 05:20 PM
But why would you want to stay in an immigrant-infested neighborhood in Athens? :icon_ask:

Pure curiosity and cultural enrichment. ;)

Phlegethon
07-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Not every Albanian is like John and James Belushi. Actually nobody is. Around here they top my undesirables top ten, well before Turks, Lebanese, Bulgarians, Romanians and Russian so-called "contingent refugees" who only took refuge from working, it seems. Of all Albanians those dear Kosovo Albanians are the worst. They manage to be responsible for about 90% of all violent crimes in this town and have inherited that position from the Kurdish criminal gangs from Bingöl and Batman.

Svarog
07-18-2009, 05:28 PM
You accepted Kosovo Albanians as refugees from the barbarian Serbs, along with England, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland and Ireland mostly. I am sure I know where fair amount of the crime money is going to tho.

In Athens, I was staying in rather descent neighborhood, mostly white people, few teenage hooliganism incidents that I saw and that is all about crime I've seen in Athens.

Phlegethon
07-18-2009, 05:35 PM
You accepted Kosovo Albanians as refugees from the barbarian Serbs

Trust me, nobody asked me. Everyone here would have preferred hard-working orthodox Serbs. But that is what you get when you have a highschool dropout former Maoist streetfighter as foreign minister.

Zyklop
07-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Not every Albanian is like John and James Belushi. Actually nobody is. Around here they top my undesirables top ten, well before Turks, Lebanese, Bulgarians, Romanians and Russian so-called "contingent refugees" who only took refuge from working, it seems. On my list they rank below Poles. And this means something.

Phlegethon
07-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Well, why there are some very decent Poles I still have to see my first decent Albanian.

Goidelic
07-18-2009, 05:57 PM
I can assure you that if there were as many Albanians living in the U.S. as Blacks, and replaced the Blacks, the crime rate wouldn't be nearly as high as Blacks, despite their tendency towards crime. :tongue

Albanians are a problem, but not like the Blacks in this country and their crime rate.

Phlegethon
07-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I doubt you are in a position to judge that.

If you don't like the Koran you'd really have a problem with the Albanian kanun.

Goidelic
07-18-2009, 06:09 PM

I certainly am not, especially not as far as political power goes, but I lived near a neighborhood a while back with lots of problem with Black crime. It's a different story in Europe I suppose.

If you don't like the Koran you'd really have a problem with the Albanian kanun.

I already have a problem with the Koran as it is, the kanun looks like the equivalent to the Southern Italian mob in the 19th century presence in the U.S.

Svarog
07-18-2009, 06:32 PM
I certainly am not, especially not as far as political power goes, but I lived near a neighborhood a while back with lots of problem with Black crime. It's a different story in Europe I suppose.

While I can count all the blacks in my town on my hand fingers, even that small number gave us some of their 'gangsta' attitude by beating kids in disco clubs etc until gang of 'skinheads' or whatever ambushed them, they sued them for hate crime and most of those 'skinheads' ended up in jail for 1 or more years.

There was one black dude in my school and while I never saw him cause any trouble, he was always followed by the cloud of pot :D

Sally
07-18-2009, 07:00 PM
In the neighbourhood I live in, one of the most detested residents is a Kosovar. He's absolutely bonkers, and he's forever causing scenes in local shops and complaining about the racism of Finns.

Just last week, I saw another Kosovar approach a group of Finns on the commuter train. He tried to offer them the services of his prostitutes! The Finns angrily told the pimp to **** off.

Many of the Kosovars I know who have lived in Finland for well over 10 years can barely speak the language, and have no desire to learn it. True, Finnish can be a devil of a language to master, but I passed the national language exam after living here for only 18 months (and I don't speak Finnish at home). Most Kosovars aren't even capable of this, and they still request the service of interpreters after living here for many, many years. It's ridiculous, if you ask me. :mad:

Germanicus
07-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Haha that's a deal then. :D I live in a really nice London "suburb", right next to a forest as well ... feels tranquil, yet only 20 minutes on the Underground into central London. :)

Plus, you get the benefit of fast broadband, and a 40 inch LCD TV with Sky. ;)

That's nothing, i live next to a vast park, in a very quiet suburb in Hwicce, plus you get a 42" LCD complete with Sky channels, Bluray player,video recorder with 250GB memory hard drive, and a wireless broadband router for your laptop, also you get protected by 2 fearless Staffy's..:D

Bari
07-20-2009, 04:57 AM
I thought this site was for all European ethnicities, so why is bashing of Albanians allowed??:confused:

anonymaus
07-20-2009, 05:05 AM
I thought this site was for all European ethnicities, so why is bashing of Albanians allowed??:confused:

If you want an echo chamber for your ideas you can sing about it in the shower; here people will discuss things openly and with little regard for your feelings on the matter. We might, on the other hand, be interested in your thoughts. No one prevented you from joining, and you're welcome to argue your opinion.

Bari
07-20-2009, 05:08 AM
If you want an echo chamber for your ideas you can sing about it in the shower; here people will discuss things openly and with little regard for your feelings on the matter. We might, on the other hand, be interested in your thoughts. No one prevented you from joining, and you're welcome to argue your opinion.

- Alright, then i am free to discuss other people in same manner?:)

Aemma
07-20-2009, 05:13 AM

I'm not so sure either of the reason for this bashing Tonsor but rest assured we are a site that DOES promote the beauty of ALL European cultures, including yours. So please do talk to us about your culture and show us the beauty it has as well. I'm looking forward to learning more about it. :)

Welcome to our site by the way. I'm glad that you have joined us. :)

Cheers!...Aemma :)

Aemma
07-20-2009, 05:20 AM
- Alright, then i am free to discuss other people in same manner?:)

Well it depends on what kind of discussion you'd like to get going I suppose but it is not necessary to respond in kind imho. Just let it be. I personally would much rather like to hear about the positives about Albanian culture--all cultures have somthing positive to offer, aspects of beauty that define a People. Let's focus on that shall we and leave the negative behind--you'll find that not all people feel as ngatively about your culture as some who have responded in this thread. So let's stay positive Tonsor! :) :thumb001:

Some of us, like me, know virtually nothing about Albanians. So how about a nice post about your culture to start us off Tonsor? :) :thumbs up

Aemma
07-20-2009, 05:49 AM
I just randomly stumbled upon an old thread at Stormfront (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=378274&page=6), where a Canadian that appears to be a staunch Albanian lover...

I dunno Absinthe...there are like 33 million of us here. Your guess would be as good as mine, eh? :P :D

SwordoftheVistula
07-20-2009, 01:35 PM
The individual from the SF 'Opposing Views' forum is not an actual Canadian, but a Mexican living in Canada.

I can assure you that if there were as many Albanians living in the U.S. as Blacks, and replaced the Blacks, the crime rate wouldn't be nearly as high as Blacks, despite their tendency towards crime. :tongue

Albanians are a problem, but not like the Blacks in this country and their crime rate.

Nobody on the planet holds a candle to blacks in criminal violence, even hispanics and muslims. That doesn't mean we want them around though.

Phlegethon
07-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Nobody on the planet holds a candle to blacks in criminal violence, even hispanics and muslims.

Muslims are neither a race nor an ethnicity. Unfortunately Islam is always mentally connected to immigration - legal and illegal - by right-wing gung-hos, ignoring the fact that immigration - white or not, Christian or not - always brings in the chaff, while the wheat stays in their place, working hard in their own communities. Some countries like the U.S. and Australia are overwhelmingly controlled by the chaff.

SwordoftheVistula
07-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Muslims are neither a race nor an ethnicity. Unfortunately Islam is always mentally connected to immigration - legal and illegal - by right-wing gung-hos, ignoring the fact that immigration - white or not, Christian or not - always brings in the chaff, while the wheat stays in their place, working hard in their own communities. Some countries like the U.S. and Australia are overwhelmingly controlled by the chaff.

The muslims we have in the US tend to be educated and well behaved, rating as good as or sometimes better than whites by a lot of measurements. They aren't really representative of the muslim population as a whole though, since only the 'good' ones are able to meet the stringent legal immigration standards, and it's much harder for them to get in illegally than Mexicans and other latin americans.

immigration - white or not, Christian or not - always brings in the chaff, while the wheat stays in their place, working hard in their own communities.

It depends on the structure of the countries they are immigrating to and from, and how strict the immigration policy is and how well it is enforced. If one country offers better opportunities for hard working individuals than their home country, immigration bring in the 'cream of wheat'. For example China was a mess for a large part of recent history and there was a lack of opportunity for high achieving individuals, so the Chinese who emigrated tended to be the 'better' part of the Chinese population, this is also true of many African countries. On the other hand, the presence of a social welfare system attracts 'chaff' immigrants from countries which lack the resources to maintain such a network, for example latin american immigration to the US or Turkish immigration to Europe.

Another example is Russians, the ones we have here seem to be above aver

Phlegethon
07-20-2009, 06:11 PM
If one country offers better opportunities for hard working individuals than their home country, immigration bring in the 'cream of wheat'.

I don't think that betraying your own people and leaving them behind makes you "cream of wheat". It makes you an economic mercenary.

Allenson
07-20-2009, 07:57 PM
It's like Albaniamania around here these days. ;)

Poltergeist
07-20-2009, 08:40 PM
It's like Albaniamania around here these days. ;)

If this were Stormfront, there would already be several huge threads (200 posts minimum each) arguing on whether Albanians are "white".:D

Lady L
07-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Isn't it strange how an "Albanian new member" shows up just in time for this thread...? :icon_ask:

And, how now it has caused a big excitement...

:whistle:

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 09:55 PM
I just randomly stumbled upon an old thread at Stormfront (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=378274&page=6), where a Canadian that appears to be a staunch Albanian lover, claims the following:

And uses those kids as an example:

http://www.shqiperia.com/foto/albums/album22/Disa_nga_Nxenesit_H_Vogli.sized.jpg

(blondness aside, notice the brachycephaly and unprogressiveness, especially on the boy who has is the typical broad-faced turanid).

Also, here are some photos of Albanias that appear closer to the specimens I have seen in real life.

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/12/20/kosovo-albanians-in-independence-meeting_7333.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/04/world/04kosovo.600.jpg

Much more European-looking than Greeks and Spaniards, indeed! :rolleyes:
Evangelios Ntoules :
http://www.noa.al/images/stories/vangjel_dule.jpg

Leonardos Solis :
http://www.gazetatelegraf.com/thumbnail.php?file=aaaoooo_292736176.jpg&size=article_medium

Theodoros Kassimis :
http://www.griechenland.net/dimages/news/090525_klein.jpg

Your people couldn't be matched with the other real White people !
:taped-shut:

Absinthe
07-22-2009, 10:11 PM
You know darling this isn't Stormfront and we don't measure a nation's worth by "whiteness" alone but also by civilization and achievements...

Tell me what has Albania offered to European Civilization? :)

Also tell me why are you proud Albanians growing roots in Greece and don't go back to where you came from, if you're so proud of your nation? :)

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 10:21 PM
You know darling this isn't Stormfront and we don't measure a nation's worth by "whiteness" alone but also by civilization and achievements...

Tell me what has Albania offered to European Civilization? :)

Also tell me why are you proud Albanians growing roots in Greece and don't go back to where you came from, if you're so proud of your nation? :)

Because "New Albania"(Falmayert) is ours , my forefathers liberate it from Turkey !
Dalipi(Ntalipis) , Koçi(Kotsis) , Kore(Korais) , Bythëguri(Kolokotronis) , Boçari(Botsaris) , Bubullima(Bouboulina) , Ferraj(Fereos) etc.
:thumbs up

Absinthe
07-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Because "New Albania"(Falmayert) is ours , my forefathers liberate it from Turkey !
Dalipi(Ntalipis) , Koçi(Kotsis) , Kore(Korais) , Bythëguri(Kolokotronis) , Boçari(Botsaris) , Bubullima(Bouboulina) , Ferraj(Fereos) etc.
:thumbs up
So you're saying that Albanians were the liberators of Greece and that modern Greece belongs to Albanians? :)

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 10:30 PM
So you're saying that Albanians were the liberators of Greece and that modern Greece belongs to Albanians? :)

The Albanians liberate the "New Albania" , the British occupy it and transform it in "Greece" ! And finally the French enlarge it ! I believe that Greece belongs to ALL the citizens of Greece , starting from the Albanian and Macedonian minorities !

Absinthe
07-22-2009, 10:31 PM
I believe that Greece belongs to ALL the citizens of Greece , starting from the Albanian and Macedonian minorities !

Thank you, I rest my case! :clap:

Talk about two birds with one stone :thumbs up

Loki
07-22-2009, 10:34 PM
The Albanians liberate the "New Albania" , the British occupy it and transform it in "Greece" ! And finally the French enlarge it ! I believe that Greece belongs to ALL the citizens of Greece , starting from the Albanian and Macedonian minorities !

Why don't the Albanians in Greece go back to Albania?

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Why don't the Albanians in Greece go back to Albania?

Because Greece in the native land of the Albanians !
Homer says that Greece was inhabited by the Pelasgians before the arriving of the Acheans ! :eek:
And mostly , I am dubious about the origin of the modern 'Greeks' ! :(

Absinthe
07-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Homer says that Greece was inhabited by the Pelasgians before the arriving of the Acheans ! :eek:

Epic quote!! :D Brodir Loke....? :wink

Loki
07-22-2009, 10:41 PM

No that's complete nonsense. Pelasgians were pre-Hellenic people. If you now all of a sudden jump to claim that, in order to seize Greek lands then you're certainly deluded. I can claim I'm a Neanderthal and claim all of Europe to me, since my "ancestors" were there before Homo sapiens came. :rolleyes: Sorry bud, there's absolutely no truth to your claims. Do they really teach this nonsense to kids at school in Tirana?

ikki
07-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Epic quote!! :D Brodir Loke....? :wink

and then there is the illiad that make no sense at all, regarding weather and geography ... unless you transplant them to the finnish archipelago :D

RoyBatty
07-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Well, strictly speaking Italy, Greece, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia are ALL native lands of the Albanians.

Welcome to the Apricity. :thumb001:

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 10:51 PM
No that's complete nonsense. Pelasgians were pre-Hellenic people. If you now all of a sudden jump to claim that, in order to seize Greek lands then you're certainly deluded. I can claim I'm a Neanderthal and claim all of Europe to me, since my "ancestors" were there before Homo sapiens came. :rolleyes: Sorry bud, there's absolutely no truth to your claims. Do they really teach this nonsense to kids at school in Tirana?

In Albania you learn only Gjergj Kastrioti in school !
Hellenes , Illyrians or Thracians ? The school teaches about these people as stranger to any modern people !

But in Greece you can hear about the most strange thing in your life !
-Muhammad was an Orthodox Greek priest from Chania called Michalis !
-Jesus Christ was a Greek prophet from Korinthos !
-Saint Mary was a Greek nun from Ioannina !
-Columbus was a Greek from Kephalania called Kolombos !
-Ataturk was a Greek Muslim etc.

Absinthe
07-22-2009, 10:52 PM
But in Greece you can hear about the most strange thing in your life !
-Muhammad was an Orthodox Greek priest from Chania called Michalis !
-Jesus Christ was a Greek prophet from Korinthos !
-Saint Mary was a Greek nun from Ioannina !
-Columbus was a Greek from Kephalania called Kolombos !
-Ataturk was a Greek Muslim etc.
I have heard some strange shit in my life but those, I hear for the first time :eek: :rofl:

Macedonia
07-22-2009, 10:55 PM
I have heard some strange shit in my life but those, I hear for the first time :eek: :rofl:

I forget the name of this guy ?!

The one who publicize that book , 100 Best things that happens to Greece from '90 !

:confused:
I don't remember the name !

Could you help me ?

The best was considered the occupation of the Albanian Orthodox Church from Giannoulatos !

????

I don't remember his name !

Osweo
07-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Meta-Ethnicity Pelasgic. Oh Christ... No sooner do you try to defend a people, than one of them actually turns up to prove all the points of your opponents... :P:(

That is the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard in my life. We actually have some Pelasgian texts, on Lemnos, near identical to Etruscan. Not only is it not Albanian, it's not even Indo-European.

Your language is solidly Indo-European, and has no connection with ancient Mediterranean peoples.

I remember in Russia that people there had read something in the local press that purported to report the views of 'English scholars' or whatever, when in actual fact the people in question were near unheard of in England. Your comments on mad Greek theories are probably good analogues of this tendency.

Where do you live, 'Macedonia'?

Will
07-23-2009, 02:01 AM
Well, strictly speaking Italy, Greece, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia are ALL native lands of the Albanians.

As well as England and pretty much everywhere else an Albanian has ever set a foot on. :thumbs up

Hey guys let's all move to the moon, I guarantee you Albanians won't be able to make it there for at least another couple of hundred years seeing their current technology. :D

Macedonia
07-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Meta-Ethnicity Pelasgic. Oh Christ... No sooner do you try to defend a people, than one of them actually turns up to prove all the points of your opponents... :P:(

That is the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard in my life. We actually have some Pelasgian texts, on Lemnos, near identical to Etruscan. Not only is it not Albanian, it's not even Indo-European.

Your language is solidly Indo-European, and has no connection with ancient Mediterranean peoples.

I remember in Russia that people there had read something in the local press that purported to report the views of 'English scholars' or whatever, when in actual fact the people in question were near unheard of in England. Your comments on mad Greek theories are probably good analogues of this tendency.

Where do you live, 'Macedonia'?

In Tirana !

Osweo
07-23-2009, 01:40 PM
In Tirana !
Then you're even more messed up than I thought before!

Do you still think you're a Pelasgian?

Macedonia
07-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Then you're even more messed up than I thought before!

Do you still think you're a Pelasgian?

I know it !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/Rffvif4dJgI/AAAAAAAAACs/q2hRSALGTZE/s320/ev13.jpg

Osweo
07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
I know it !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ish7688voT0/Rffvif4dJgI/AAAAAAAAACs/q2hRSALGTZE/s320/ev13.jpg

By that logic I am a Welshman. Or if you cared to look at another random haplotype, I'm a Pole. :rolleyes:

Svarog
07-23-2009, 03:51 PM
jak sie masz Oswiu? :eek:

Wielka Polska Na Wieki! :D ;)

Osweo
07-23-2009, 09:31 PM
jak sie masz Oswiu? :eek:
Twardo dobrzo, Swarzog, drzug moj! :D

Wielka Polska Na Wieki! :D ;)
Polska Walczy!
:p

Brynhild
07-23-2009, 10:09 PM
All I've seen lately is this:
http://www2.sd43.bc.ca/maillard/challenge/itung/pic-arcticwolfpack-mech.jpg

Svarog
07-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Twardo dobrzo, Swarzog, drzug moj! :D

Polska Walczy!
:p

Dobry stary Oswiu :D

:thumb001:

gdzie jest piwo!!?? :eek::eek::eek: :mad: :D

Osweo
07-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Dobry stary Oswiu :D

:thumb001:

gdzie jest piwo!!?? :eek::eek::eek: :mad: :D
Prziamo perzedo mnoj, koneczno! Nu, przawda, eto uz'e staroe, wczerasznoje, a wse taki - eto eszcze piwo!

Speak language other can understand!!
Rozumeiszczj, draga. Eto krasiwij jezik Puszkina! :p

Treffie
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM
By that logic I am a Welshman. Or if you cared to look at another random haplotype, I'm a Pole. :rolleyes:

Ond wyt? 'Na drueni!:mad:

(Aren't you? What a shame!)

Vulpix
07-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Languages other than English should only be used in the relevant regional subforum or translated.