PDA

View Full Version : Can I ask the Girls something?

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Do you like dark types as in me as well or do you just like the depigmented light eyed types? Because I noticed Girls love Guys with blue eyes and who got fair skin etc. Even my own Sister doesnt like dark Types but light types. So I stay alone forever, and Finthau + Max get all the Girls:(

http://s7.postimage.org/wlzcpbrrf/IMG_1312.jpg

Ushtari
11-10-2012, 09:38 AM
god job dude its this confidence and the fact that you go right to teh spot without any silly stalking methods that will get you laid.

Corvus
11-10-2012, 09:38 AM
I want to be honest with you. I don`t think it the only factor, but definitly one of the reasons for your low success rate with girls. Esp. in the place where you live it will be hard to find a decent girl.

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:39 AM
I want to be honest with you. I don`t think it the only factor, but definitly one of the reasons for your low success rate with girls. Esp. in the place where you live it will be hard to find a decent girl.

thanks, dude, you are honest, i knew it, that it is like that

Midori
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Do you like dark types as in me as well or do you just like the depigmented light eyed types?

Only blue eyed blondes like myself.

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

Annihilus
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM
god job dude its this confidence and the fact that you go right to teh spot without any silly stalking methods that will get you laid.

He should just go bad ass gypsy on the girls, that'll get him laid, not this crap.:confused:

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
He should just go bad ass gypsy on the girls, that'll get him laid, not this crap.:confused:

I dont want to get "laid". I want an honest and truthful relationship

Ushtari
11-10-2012, 09:45 AM
^^ same rules apply, in order to get that relationship you have to pick teh bitch up, and you do that easiest by having 100kg confidence and being funny(try tease them with obvious irony/sarcasm)

Annihilus
11-10-2012, 09:45 AM
I dont want to get "laid". I want an honest and truthful relationship

Time to wake up, that is not how things work:picard1:

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Time to wake up, that is not how things work:picard1:

why not?:rolleyes:

Annihilus
11-10-2012, 09:48 AM
why not?:rolleyes:

It is the female that must chase you for this honest and truthful relationship, that is how it works.

Hunter and prey at the same time...

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
It is the female that must chase you for this honest and truthful relationship, that is how it works.

Hunter and prey at the same time...

maybe there are some unwritten rules between males and females, i really dont know, but i dont see myself involved in a one night stand any time soon, not my cup of tea

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:55 AM
I added a Poll

Mary
11-10-2012, 09:56 AM
NO, White women do not like Gypsies.

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 09:57 AM
NO, White women do not like Gypsies.

could be, i never had a girlfriend

Turkophagos
11-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Keep losing weight and you'll start getting bitches. Build some self confidence too and you'll get all of them.

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 10:55 AM
What I try to tell is that the Light Types (especially Blue Eyes and Depigmented Skin) are generally more attractive than the dark Type like me. Indians use whitening cream so does the Chinese, or Niggers like Blondes. Its all over the World the same, just like slender and toned guys are better then fat guys, so are blue eyed guys better then brown eyed Guys. In my opinion.

Tabiti
11-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Aren't there any girls in the clinic you go? I suppose they are not that picky;)

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Aren't there any girls in the clinic you go? I suppose they are not that picky;)

There are Girls, they look Great but they all have a Boyfriend.:)

arcticwolf
11-10-2012, 11:44 AM
I guess you just gonna have to learn life's lesson: "Najlepsza baba to wlasna graba" go google translate it! :thumb001:

Mraz
11-10-2012, 11:56 AM
There is hope for all guys :
Mustache + mullet.

I heard that Austrians like Rednecks.
If you're dark, you have to be tough, not sympatic,
that's for blonde sissies.

Between why don't you just go to girls? You can't do
worse than what you're doing on this forum ;)

Trun
11-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I have always thought German/Austrian girls are after Turkish/Kurdish guys. Women generally prefer darker types on guys, while guys prefer lighter types on girls.

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I have always thought German/Austrian girls are after Turkish/Kurdish guys. Women generally prefer darker types on guys, while guys prefer lighter types on girls.

only the extreme sluts

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 01:33 PM
only the extreme sluts

they are not sluts because they are after turks/kurds but most of the girls who are after them just happen to be sluts;)

dralos
11-10-2012, 01:40 PM
girls like us swarthies,you are wrong
blondes are our enemies,death to them:D

bimo
11-10-2012, 01:57 PM
some girls like dark , other light , other both

i think such threads don't have sense

Mortimer
11-10-2012, 02:01 PM
some girls like dark , other light , other both

i think such threads don't have sense

i think more girls like light

Vojnik
11-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I know Aussie chicks love da wogzzzz.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 03:12 AM
i think more girls like light

You are so naive! :D What they like the most has nothing to do with color, but size! :laugh:

Kazimiera
11-11-2012, 03:14 AM
You should come to Africa. The girls will beat each other up to be with you.

;)

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 03:19 AM
You are so naive! :D What they like the most has nothing to do with color, but size! :laugh:

hehehe. thats true as well. but i think nordics have bigger ones then us wog

Su
11-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Let me be totally honest with you.

I have seen so many Turks in Germany who look like this Turkish guy:

http://begenpaylas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ismail-yk-10.jpg

Basically Turkish men, who look hard-core Middle Eastern and dark with a high self-esteem and fit or slim.

And they get so many chicks, even a few of my German friends were dating with guys who look like the above guy.

I don't think he looks good at all. But all I know is, guys like above usually get many and many chicks, because they have got big mouth and a huge self-esteem.

So lose your weight in a healthy way, be patient do some sports, go out for walking and work on self-esteem and you will get also many chicks.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Let me be totally honest with you.

I have seen so many Turks in Germany who look like this Turkish guy:

http://begenpaylas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ismail-yk-10.jpg

Basically Turkish men, who look hard-core Middle Eastern and dark with a high self-esteem and fit or slim.

And they get so many chicks, even a few of my German friends were dating with guys who look like the above guy.

I don't think he looks good at all. But all I know is, guys like above usually get many and many chicks, because they have got big mouth and a huge self-esteem.

So lose your weight in a healthy way, be patient do some sports, go out for walking and work on self-esteem and you will get also many chicks.

ok, but maybe its not because of their appearance but just because of their "mouth", nigger after all gets chicks too but he is ugly, how seal managed to find heidi klum?:picard2:

King Claus
11-11-2012, 03:37 AM
I talked to a obese girl here in town, she is happy to meet you, she read al your post and decided to marry you, here she is btw: http://i46.tinypic.com/2h34yup.jpg

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 03:38 AM
lol i dont like obese girls

King Claus
11-11-2012, 03:41 AM

http://i47.tinypic.com/dn1qw5.jpg

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-11-2012, 03:45 AM
lol i dont like obese girlsAnd you think girls like obese men?:picard2:

Mark
11-11-2012, 04:13 AM
If you met a woman who really adored you, was intelligent, kind, faithful and was even attractive...but she turned out to be a Jew, would you immediately break up with her or would you just be happy that you found true love and continue in your relationship?

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 04:15 AM
If you met a woman who really adored you, was intelligent, kind, faithful and was even attractive...but she turned out to be a Jew, would you immediately break up with her or would you just be happy that you found true love and continue in your relationship?

continue in the relationship of course and hope our daughter wont end up in brazzers (lol, joke), no i dont need to think twice for it, i would continue the relationship even if i knew before she is a jew but if she is all that you mentioned i would love her like every other woman.

Kazimiera
11-11-2012, 04:16 AM

I asked my husband this question once, if I was Jewish would he get involved with me. He said definitely NOT if it meant having his willy snipped.

:D

Mark
11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
continue in the relationship of course and hope our daughter wont end up in brazzers (lol, joke), no i dont need to think twice for it, i would continue the relationship even if i knew before she is a jew but if she is all that you mentioned i would love her like every other woman.
True compatibility, love and trust seems hard to find these days so that sounds like a very reasonable response.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 04:20 AM
True compatibility, love and trust seems hard to find these days so that sounds like a very reasonable response.

yes. who cares if she is jew? i wouldnt care if she is black or asian either, if she is all you mentioned.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-11-2012, 04:38 AM
If you met a woman who really adored you, was intelligent, kind, faithful and was even attractive...but she turned out to be a Jew, would you immediately break up with her or would you just be happy that you found true love and continue in your relationship?Que? I dont see the relevance to obesity here but I'll answer anyways.

I wouldn't just break up with her... I would literally break her. First off for being a Jew. Secondly for lying about being one since everybody damn well knows were I stand on the subject.

But tell me please... How is one supposed to be happy knowing that your life is everything you dont want it to be and it got to that point cause you've been lied to? Lied to by the person that you loved so deeply and trusted with every inch off your heart and soul.

You would be a certified nuttcase if you would put up with that. Jahoedi or not.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Que? I dont see they relevance to obesity here but I'll answer anyways.

I wouldn't just break up with her... I would literally break her. First off for being a Jew. Secondly for lying about being one since everybody damn well knows were I stand on the subject.

But tell me please... How is one supposed to be happy knowing that your life is everything you dont want it to be and it got to that point cause you've been lied to? Lied to by the person that you loved so deeply and trusted with every inch off your heart and soul.

You would be a certified nuttcase if you would put up with that. Jahoedi or not.

and what if you dont tell a girl you are a nazi and she finds out, should she break you into pieces?

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-11-2012, 04:52 AM
yes. who cares if she is jew? i wouldnt care if she is black or asian either, if she is all you mentioned.You dont care about that IM because you aint got a woman and their not exactly storming your house now are they? Or you simply dont wanna scare any of your potential candidates on TA off...

Every man that has a normal healthy love life, meaning they don't have to much problems getting a gf or even getting a quick lay, will have certain preferences when it comes to women. Wether it be skintone, hairtone, fat or slim, christian over muslim and the list goes on. Men that dont... Well I guess that must be the desperate ones.

and what if you dont tell a girl you are a nazi and she finds out, should she break you into pieces?Where did you learn to read? Didn't I just say that everybody that knows me, knows exactly where I stand on that subject?

Yes I did, didn't I?

So your question is a little teeny weeny bit stupid.

But to be honoust IM, I dont tell anybody I'm a neo... The big Swastika and sigrune tattoos in my neck do the talking for me.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 05:21 AM
It's not color or looks women find most attractive, but a sense of security and status. Of which confidence is a natural side-affect.

You can't have complete confidence without some deeper inner sense of security and feeling of a higher status. It's hard to lie to yourself, so if you don't have a decent amount of money or alot of friends, it's tough to have as much confidence as those guys that really do.

I say work on making something of yourself first. Find what you love, do it and stick with it to the best of your ability, and once you've reached a stable secure place, chicks will flock to you because of the confidence it produces.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 05:33 AM
It's not color or looks women find most attractive, but a sense of security and status. Of which confidence is a natural side-affect.

You can't have complete confidence without some deeper inner sense of security and feeling of a higher status. It's hard to lie to yourself, so if you don't have a decent amount of money or alot of friends, it's tough to have as much confidence as those guys that really do.

I say work on making something of yourself first. Find what you love, do it and stick with it to the best of your ability, and once you've reached a stable secure place, chicks will flock to you because of the confidence it produces.

lol when I read this, I was hearing the voice of Booker T the wrestler :D

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Where did you learn to read? Didn't I just say that everybody that knows me, knows exactly where I stand on that subject?

Yes I did, didn't I?

So your question is a little teeny weeny bit stupid.

But to be honoust IM, I dont tell anybody I'm a neo... The big Swastika and sigrune tattoos in my neck do the talking for me.

Ok then it would be stupid of the jew girl to get with you except she doesnt know what she is.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-11-2012, 06:09 AM
except she doesnt know what she is.In that case I would just end it right away.