PDA

View Full Version : Emina Jahovic, is she Bosniak or Serb

Su
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
I had a conversation with SB and I am convinced she's a Bosniak while he claimed she would be a Muslim Serb.

What do you guys think?

Just vote.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/4491629/Emina+Jahovic+dn.jpg
http://www.blogger.ba/photos/83155.jpg

With the Turkish hubby and baby:
http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/8/a/8ajvt3oin14pvj3p.jpg
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/t/4/t4mpi8ymyx24myxp.jpg
http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/z/a/zaqik8t6x805iq85.jpg

Mraz
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Emina = Amina

Muslim name, Bosniak.

Su
11-10-2012, 08:59 PM
^Emina is also in Turkish Emine, which is also a Muslim name.

Vukodav
11-10-2012, 09:02 PM
She is a muslim from Serbia. she probably identifies as Bosniak.

Su
11-10-2012, 09:03 PM
She is a muslim from Serbia. she probably identifies as Bosniak.

Being from Serbia doesn't make you a Serb, you got also many Gypsies from Serbia, are they ethnic Serbs?

She's Bosniak who happends to live in Serbia.

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Being from Serbia doesn't make you a Serb, you got also many Gypsies from Serbia, are they ethnic Serbs?

She is from Sandzak which is a part of Serbia, she has Serbian citizenship so. Serbs from Republika Srpska have Bosnian citizenship.

Vukodav
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM

muslim people in Serbia were Serbs once, now they identify as Bosniaks, thats their right and they can do so. you need more learning to do b4 start making such claims as "She's Bosniak who happends to live in Serbia".
we are same people of different faith. her ancestors are from Serbia.

Su
11-10-2012, 09:09 PM
muslim people in Serbia were Serbs once, now they identify as Bosniaks,

There are also Muslim Gypsies in Serbia :rolleyes:

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Between that she looks like one of my mother's friend daughter who is from Montenegrian side of Sandzak. :D

Vukodav
11-10-2012, 09:11 PM
There are also Muslim Gypsies in Serbia :rolleyes:
does she looks like gypsi to you?

Hurrem sultana
11-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Bosniak of course

iNird
11-10-2012, 09:12 PM
dafuq is a Bosniak? Do you mean Serbian muslim?

Su
11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
does she looks like gypsi to you?

No, you didn't get my point.

According to your previous statement, Muslims from Serbia used to be simple Serbs and according to you today they identify themselves as Bosniaks.

based on your logic, Muslim gypsies from Serbia are in reality also simple ethnic Serbs.

Go look at your post again :D

muslim people in Serbia were Serbs once, now they identify as Bosniaks, thats their right and they can do so. you need more learning to do b4 start making such claims as "She's Bosniak who happends to live in Serbia".
we are same people of different faith. her ancestors are from Serbia.

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
dafuq is a Bosniak? Do you mean Serbian muslim?

Kosovo is inhabited by a lot of Serbian Albanians. :rolleyes:

iNird
11-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Kosovo is inhabited by a lot of Serbian Albanians. :rolleyes:

orly? Can you converse with these Serbian Albanians in your native Bosniak language?

mysticism
11-10-2012, 09:15 PM
If a "Bosniak" converses in "Bosnian" in Southern Kosovska-Mitrovica, he's shot and killed for being a Serb. :)

Vukodav
No, you didn't get my point.

According to your previous statement, Muslims from Serbia used to be simple Serbs and according to you today they identify themselves as Bosniaks.

based on your logic, Muslim gypsies from Serbia are in reality also simple ethnic Serbs.

Go look at your post again :D
I know what I am saying. Gypsies came with Ottomans, so that rules them out.

Mraz
orly? Can you converse with these Serbian Albanians in your native Bosniak language?

No I can't their Serbian accent is funny and sounds retarded, but I have to say it sounds less retarded than when they speak in their Shiptari dialect. :rolleyes:

iNird
11-10-2012, 09:20 PM
If a "Bosniak" converses in "Bosnian" in Southern Kosovska-Mitrovica, he's shot and killed for being a Serb. :)

Damm right. Albanians have a saying, if you squeeza a Bosnian, from him 7 serbs will come out.

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Damm right. Albanians have a saying, if you squeeza a Bosnian, from him 7 serbs will come out.

Till my 10-12 years, I always thought Shiptar meant criminal, thug....Till I realize it was an ethnicity.

mysticism
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM

That dado guy amounts to a whole Serb village :thumb001:

iNird
11-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Till my 10-12 years, I always thought Shiptar meant criminal, thug....Till I realize it was an ethnicity.

Your Serbian butthurt opinions hold no value.

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Your Serbian butthurt opinions hold no value.

Whatever, my country is maybe a shithole due to the war, but yours is worse by the only fact you live in it.

Vukodav
11-10-2012, 09:27 PM

when I was little I thought they are Arabs. Now I know I was not far from the truth :thumb001:

iNird
11-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Whatever, my country is maybe a shithole due to the war, but yours is worse by the only fact you live in it.

when I was little I thought they are Arabs. Now I know I was not far from the truth :thumb001:

Serbs lulzzz

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:32 PM

Could be true refering to this map :

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-JFyhF5mMrfJBo7mEBDhjAVIoReH8qR5LADY5_NxMceTEgIUeJX t5ArkH

:laugh:

dado

you r so wrong dude...albanians r midgets from nearby bakery and because serbs like to eat bread a lot ,for every meal ,they get to have the most albanians per capita ;)

Grizzly

Lulz, you mad that Bosniak is a fake ethnicity? You guys are even worst than the Macedonians. Atleast they don't pop out everywhere in the Balkans like you guys. You guys seem to think muslim in balkans = bosniaks..

Mraz
11-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Lulz, you mad that Bosniak is a fake ethnicity? You guys are even worst than the Macedonians. Atleast they don't pop out everywhere in the Balkans like you guys. You guys seem to think muslim in balkans = bosniaks..

Fake or not we bled for this fake ethnicity, so your opinion is irrelevant.

rashka
11-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Emina?

VznrecX_NV4

mysticism
11-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Fake or not we bled for this fake ethnicity, so your opinion is irrelevant.

And then used it for sauce on the sarma....

morski
11-10-2012, 09:51 PM
This thread should be merged with dralos' "Yugos and their religion" one.:D

On topic: Bosniaks = circumcised Serbs and Croats. Historically they have had a state, though, and they have the right of self-determination and statehood, so let them be.

mysticism
11-10-2012, 09:58 PM
^However their historical state were Serbs. So wtf? Statehood =/ people

dado
11-10-2012, 10:00 PM
This thread should be merged with dralos' "Yugos and their religion" one.:D

On topic: Bosniaks = circumcised Serbs and Croats. Historically they have had a state, though, and they have the right of self-determination and statehood, so let them be.
well thank u your highness ...so generous of u buahahaha...bugarski cigani našli pričati o historiji bosne i bošnjaka

morski
11-10-2012, 10:00 PM
^However their historical state were Serbs. So wtf? Statehood =/ people

Montenegro. Serbs, but historically had a separate state.

morski
11-10-2012, 10:01 PM
well thank u you highness ...so generous of u buahahaha...bugarski cigani našli pričati o historiji bosne i bošnjaka

So manges, chavo?

mysticism
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Montenegro. Serbs, but historically had a separate state.

Ok so you vote for Emina being Serb then?

rashka
11-10-2012, 10:08 PM

Could be true refering to this map :
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-JFyhF5mMrfJBo7mEBDhjAVIoReH8qR5LADY5_NxMceTEgIUeJX t5ArkH
:laugh:

The Muslim ethnographers and chroniclers of the "European" Middle Ages tried to explain the ethnogenesis of Albanian "Al-Arna'uts" according to their own knowledge.
They identified the ancestors of these Al-Arnauts with the Christian Arab tribes who migrated to the heartland of Byzantine empire.
The Arab writers of the classic ages of Islam knew the geographical treatises of cosmographos Ptolemy from Alexandria ( the 2nd century CE), who described the Illyrian tribe "Albanoi" as the bellicose inhabitants who lived between the Roman-controlled Dyrrachion and Albanopolis.

They are a race of Christians who possess a fortitude to withstand trials and tribulations. They take upon themselves hard labours.
It is said that by origin they are from the Arabs of Syria, from the Banu Ghassan. They emigrated from Syria after Allah had brought (the revelation of) al-Islam. They came from Syria and settled in this country.
The story of the exile of the Banu Ghassan in Albania makes a pair with the account of al-SafadT, source of the story of the Circassians origin from Quraysh.

It is significant that Albania and Spain are mentioned together.
The reference to the Berbers, on the other hand, in the reports of Berber settlement among the Roman armies in the Balkans in ancient times, or else in some kind of way has come to be associated with the story of Arabs from Sicily or 'Black Arabs' in the area of Greece, Albania and parts of Yugoslavia.
There are plenty numismatic and paleographic evidences that the Arab and Berber Muslims from Sicily and Maghreb explored the Dalmatian coast and established several trade posts in Albania.
After the collapse of Islamic state in Sicily, many Muslim Arab and Berber muhajereen could crossed the narrow Adriatic Sea and took refuge in the Albanian hills .

morski
11-10-2012, 10:08 PM

Yep.

Check this one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valya_Balkanska) out. She was born in a Bulgarian Muslim family, the so called Pomaks. I can never see them as anything different than just Bulgarians with another religion.:shrug:

mysticism
11-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Yep.

Check this one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valya_Balkanska) out. She was born in a Bulgarian Muslim family, the so called Pomaks. I can never see them as anything different than just Bulgarians with another religion.:shrug:

True, they are no different than our little bosniaks. just our muslim sub-group.

Himera
11-10-2012, 10:12 PM

Well it can se said ...
maybe this woman is "a montenegrophile" ..
Because, her plastic surgery is like "wanna be" montenegrian prototype beauty :p:)

Seriously, she is so turkish, I even doubt she's a " muslim Serb" ...

Su
11-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Well it can se said ...
maybe this woman is "a montenegrophile" ..
Because, her plastic surgery is like "wanna be" montenegrian prototype beauty :p:)

Seriously, she is so turkish, I even doubt she's a " muslim Serb" ...

Can you post pictures of her without surgery?

So I guess you dont believe she's a Serb, then you can vote for Bosniak.

Himera
11-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Can you post pictures of her without surgery?

So I guess you dont believe she's a Serb, then you can vote for Bosniak.

Of course :) :

http://www.hellomagazin.rs/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Emina-Jahovicc2.jpg

http://www.dodaj.rs/?3X/a6/3V2aBclC/emina-jahovic-pazi-nos.jpg

" a Bosniak" ? That is only name for ex yugoslavia muslims...

I really think she's has roots of real Turks who have stayed here ...

Su
11-10-2012, 10:34 PM

I can't see her 2. picture, but I think she was still cute before the surgery :)

Sultan Suleiman
11-10-2012, 10:42 PM

My sperm count is much higher :rolleyes:

Himera
11-10-2012, 10:50 PM

I HATE plastic surgery...: :picard1:

It kills authencity! :thumb001:

rashka
11-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Can you back that up?

Dacul
11-10-2012, 11:34 PM
She is from bosnian family from Serbia.
Go google about this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emina_Jahovi%C4%87

Methmatician
11-11-2012, 01:42 AM

I asked someone in Kosovo (an Albanian) if they spoke "Crnogorski", they said yes and did nothing to me.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Her true lastname is Türkcan :D

Sorab
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Shes ethnic Bosniak married to a Turk .Period .

Su
11-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Her true lastname is Türkcan :D

LOL :D

And this is her brother, he's also a Turkish citizen and playing basketball:

http://www.teknikportal.com/image-uploads/mirsad-turkcan-06.jpg
http://www.haberbosnak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mirsad_turkcan_jubile.jpeg
http://fotocdncube.fanatik.com.tr/news/658x370/2012/9/6/fft104mm1896922.jpg

Su
11-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Shes ethnic Bosniak married to a Turk .Period .

Dont forget to vote for the sake of statistics :thumb001:

EDITED: You have voted, thanks.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Bosniaks are Serbs who happen to be Muslims. They are Serb Converts to Islam from Ottoman Times. Gypsies on the other Hand are not even Slavs, and they have another skin colour, way different. Eyes of the Tiger.

Mark
11-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Bosniaks are Serbs who happen to be Muslims. They are Serb Converts to Islam from Ottoman Times. Gypsies on the other Hand are not even Slavs, and they have another skin colour, way different. Eyes of the Tiger.
Gypsies are predominantly Romani, tracing back to North India I think but with Euro admixture.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Gypsies are predominantly Romani, tracing back to North India I think but with Euro admixture.

well its not about gypsies, this topic, but lets say gypsies are another race and language of people then serbs while bosniaks are same race and exactly same language just other religion. big difference.

rashka
11-11-2012, 08:04 AM

But Emina and family look mixed which is expected coming from the Sandjak area. People there can either be Serbian, Turkish, just Muslim with no specific ethnicity, or Mixed (from different Balkan types) from decades ago.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:08 AM
True rashka, Emina looks like a mulatta-serb with negroid features. Gosh Almighty we got a nigger lover in heres send the ho to turkeyland.

Su
11-11-2012, 08:16 AM
True rashka, Emina looks like a mulatta-serb with negroid features. Gosh Almighty we got a nigger lover in heres send the ho to turkeyland.

I can clearly say we love Bosniaks or put that way many and many Turks like Bosniaks a lot and they are welcome in Turkey, send all of them if you want to :D

Also her brother (I posted also his picturein this thread) is a handsome Bosniak guy who is a successful basketball player in Turkey :)

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:28 AM
I can clearly say we love Bosniaks or put that way many and many Turks like Bosniaks a lot and they are welcome in Turkey, send all of them if you want to :D

Also her brother (I posted also his picturein this thread) is a handsome Bosniak guy who is a successful basketball player in Turkey :)

That's good, you should take em all. We don't need any of their hijinks here in the balkans. They'll probably end up claiming Lahmacun and Doner as old Bosniak cuisine and begin speaking Turkish and claiming it's Bosnian. :thumb001: Banana-nationalists stay Banana-nationalists.

Midori
11-11-2012, 08:35 AM
She's an ethnic Bosniak, she was just born in Serbia.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 08:36 AM

Because Turks resemble Bosniaks. At least the Turkish Elite is of Slavic Origins and North Caucasian. Turkeys Elite is White Muslim and Secularist like Bosnia etc. They feel more close to Europe than to Asian or African Islam. They put the Whitest People in TV hostings etc.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 08:44 AM
She's an ethnic Bosniak, she was just born in Serbia.

ethnic Bosniak=ethnic Serb

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Because Turks resemble Bosniaks. At least the Turkish Elite is of Slavic Origins and North Caucasian. Turkeys Elite is White Muslim and Secularist like Bosnia etc. They feel more close to Europe than to Asian or African Islam. They put the Whitest People in TV hostings etc.
Seriously, IM, just shut the f up. :picard2:

Hevo
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Bosniaks are mostly serbs/croats, so she is probably a serb.

Hurrem sultana
11-11-2012, 10:06 AM
lol IM you have no idea,and even if we were serbs/croats 500 years ago that does not mean anything.Nations did not even exist back then

That does not change the fact Bosnia was a kingdom and even ruled you serbs for a while,and they did not call themself serbs but "dobri bosnjani"(good bosniaks)

Dacul
11-11-2012, 10:22 AM
I saw plenty of bosniaks looking closer to romanians than to serbs/croatians.

Vukodav
11-11-2012, 11:37 AM
That's good, you should take em all. We don't need any of their hijinks here in the balkans. They'll probably end up claiming Lahmacun and Doner as old Bosniak cuisine and begin speaking Turkish and claiming it's Bosnian. :thumb001: Banana-nationalists stay Banana-nationalists.

Nope, we need them. They are our brothers, no matter how they call themselves. Hopefully we could build up strong friendship in the future so that we can relly on eachother. Same goes for other South Slavic nations. Wars are past, we learn from our mistakes.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
So what I learned from this thread is that Turks adore Bosniaks/Muslim Serbs.

safinator
11-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Maybe she's a Gorani.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
mneserb brate this is what I saw when I read your post

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Child-s-Vision-of-World-Peace-human-rights-308008_1761_1209.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Can you back that up?

I will wait for you next to Belgrade airport, I will be holding a red rose in my right hand and wearing a stylish fluorescent pink turban.

Vukodav
11-11-2012, 10:47 PM
mneserb brate this is what I saw when I read your post

HTTP://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Child-s-Vision-of-World-Peace-human-rights-308008_1761_1209.jpg

I see BS whenever I see your posts.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I see BS whenever I see your posts.

Tito would be proud

Cannabis Sativa
11-11-2012, 11:40 PM

Approved.

Vukodav
11-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Tito would be proud
well, I am not false chetnik, unlike you. and I am pretty much sure that I can see better how things are working out around here, while you probably come here only to wash your balls in Adriatic sea.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
well, I am not false chetnik, unlike you. and I am pretty much sure that I can see better how things are working out around here, while you probably come here only to wash your balls in Adriatic sea.

:picard1:

It's about history not "how things are working out here".

Enough of the petty insults, we're both Serbs, I don't want to fight.

Vukodav
11-12-2012, 12:02 AM
:picard1:

It's about history not "how things are working out here".

Enough of the petty insults, we're both Serbs, I don't want to fight.
I doubt that you are fully Serb, as I stated many times. and insulting Serbian girl (calling her kurva etc.) is not typical Serbian behavior.

Guapo
11-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Slavic blood is from Sandzak so yeah he's Serb but muslim.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:09 AM
I doubt that you are fully Serb, as I stated many times. and insulting Serbian girl (calling her kurva etc.) is not typical Serbian behavior.

Psh :rolleyes: what do you want me to apologize to her? She deserved it, your biased, dude.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Slavic blood is from Sandzak so yeah he's Serb but muslim.

So did you vote Emina to be Serb then?

Guapo
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
So did you vote Emina to be Serb then?

Hasibe ne prdi nego idi tamo po Bosni nekom drugom prodaj muda za bubrige.

Su
11-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Google translation:

Hasiba not farting but go there for another Bosnia balls sell for Bubrig

^I guess, you have insulted him.

Vukodav
11-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Psh :rolleyes: what do you want me to apologize to her? She deserved it, your biased, dude.
I dont ask you to apologize. it doesnt mean nothing if you do. but there are not a single girl who deserves those kinds of words (I will not mention other things you said to her)
you are seljo, the worst kind, you can be fully Serb by blood but you are still seljo. seljo who is mad when other Serbs dont accept him. stupid diaspora seljo...

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:18 AM

LOL ajd' glasaj jadan ne bio, da im znas sta majke balijske

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I dont ask you to apologize. it doesnt mean nothing if you do. but there are not a single girl who deserves those kinds of words (I will not mention other things you said to her)
you are seljo, the worst kind, you can be fully Serb by blood but you are still seljo. seljo who is mad when other Serbs dont accept him. stupid diaspora seljo...

Sure man, thankfully I know I'm not alone over there. :rolleyes:

Sorab
11-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Slavic Blood you just cant push someone into Serbian ethnos by force nor we will gain anything with such quantity .People like Mesa Selimovic are rare nowadays and i havent met a single muslim who considers himself a Serb .On the other hand you probably have personal family issues in this concern .That can only explain your persistence in this matter.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:27 AM

For the record you are wrong. There are many women out there that deserve those words just as much as there are men. You obviously don't know much about rashka. And yeah I might of went overboard but she was not innocent for that.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Slavic Blood you just cant push someone into Serbian ethnos by force nor we will gain anything with such quantity .People like Mesa Selimovic are rare nowadays and i havent met a single muslim who considers himself a Serb .On the other hand you probably have personal family issues in this concern .That can only explain your persistence in this matter.

I understand that this is a touchy issue today.

But I follow Vojislav Seselj's ideology and the history. I will refer to them as Serbs by ancestry, and Bosniaks as our subgroup. They can consider themselves how they like, what matters is how we consider them.

Vukodav
11-12-2012, 12:32 AM
For the record you are wrong. There are many women out there that deserve those words just as much as there are men. You obviously don't know much about rashka. And yeah I might of went overboard but she was not innocent for that.
I know her better than you do. And I dont know how are you raised, but in my family, we do not insult women.
but you are seljo, so that explains everything.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I know her better than you do. And I dont know how are you raised, but in my family, we do not insult women.
but you are seljo, so that explains everything.

Well most guys here who have discussed with her do agree, she awfully stubborn, ignorant and robotic. I am a gentleman around the ladies, but when a girl goes overboard with such an arrogant attitude there is no tolerance.

"Cud je zenska smijesna rabota !
Ne zna zena ko je kakve vjere;
stotinu ce promijenit vjerah
da ucini sto joj srce zudi."

I learned this.

Vukodav
11-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Well most guys here who have discussed with her do agree, she awfully stubborn, ignorant and robotic. I am a gentleman around the ladies, but when a girl goes overboard with such an arrogant attitude there is no tolerance.

"Cud je zenska smijesna rabota !
Ne zna zena ko je kakve vjere;
stotinu ce promijenit vjerah
da ucini sto joj srce zudi."

I learned this.
you should learn this:
"Da muška glava bude trista groša, a ženska trista jedan."
point one of Vasojević law.
"Bog je stvorio ženu, a ne Satana, i to tako da ostane navijek amin. Ko protivno govorio, da je proklet: na ovome svijetu neimao anđela-čuvara, a na onome ne vidio raja, već mu duša vječito u paklu bila i ispaštala njegove muke."
point eight of Vasojević law.

mysticism
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM
you should learn this:
"Da muška glava bude trista groša, a ženska trista jedan."
point one of Vasojević law.
"Bog je stvorio ženu, a ne Satana, i to tako da ostane navijek amin. Ko protivno govorio, da je proklet: na ovome svijetu neimao anđela-čuvara, a na onome ne vidio raja, već mu duša vječito u paklu bila i ispaštala njegove muke."
point eight of Vasojević law.

This is good stuff, too idealistic for me. If one raised a daughter this way she'd be nafurana as heck. (which is true, for many of our women unfortunately).

Pribislav
10-06-2018, 05:25 AM
She is Sanžak muslim, and they not Serbs neither Bosniaks.

She looks Turkish as many Sanžak muslims.