PDA

View Full Version : A Movie all Bosniaks need to watch

mysticism
11-11-2012, 07:08 AM
M6hTL1bXidE

Full Movie, check it out and try to understand it. Tells the most important story of the Balkans.

The Ripper
11-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Needs subs!

Mraz
11-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Can you summarize the movie so we know what it is about?

mysticism
11-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Can you summarize the movie so we know what it is about?

The story is constructed around a single, allegedly historical event, that took place on a particular Christmas Day in the early 1700s, during Metropolitan Danilo's rule: the mass execution of Montenegrins who had converted to Islam, known as "The Inquisition of the Turkicized" (Истрага Потурица or Istraga Poturica).

Set in 18th-century Montenegro, the story deals with attempts of Njegoš's ancestor Danilo to regulate relations among the region's warring tribes. It begins with Metropolitan Danilo's vision of the spread of Turkish power in Europe. Torn by inner conflict he sees that the struggle is inevitable, but dreads the issues.[1]

Starting as a poetic vision it develops into a political-historical drama that expands into a wreath of epic depictions of Montenegrin life, including feasts, gatherings, customs, beliefs, and the struggle to survive the Ottoman oppression. With a strong philosophical basis it depicts three distinct, opposing civilizations: the heroic-patriarchal classic Montenegro, the oriental-Islamic Ottoman Empire and the Western-European Venetian civilization.

Aura
11-11-2012, 07:05 PM
slavic blood I thougt it was the movie 'In the land of blood and honey' :D

Mraz
11-11-2012, 07:12 PM
The story is constructed around a single, allegedly historical event, that took place on a particular Christmas Day in the early 1700s, during Metropolitan Danilo's rule: the mass execution of Montenegrins who had converted to Islam, known as "The Inquisition of the Turkicized" (Истрага Потурица or Istraga Poturica).

Set in 18th-century Montenegro, the story deals with attempts of Njegoš's ancestor Danilo to regulate relations among the region's warring tribes. It begins with Metropolitan Danilo's vision of the spread of Turkish power in Europe. Torn by inner conflict he sees that the struggle is inevitable, but dreads the issues.[1]

Starting as a poetic vision it develops into a political-historical drama that expands into a wreath of epic depictions of Montenegrin life, including feasts, gatherings, customs, beliefs, and the struggle to survive the Ottoman oppression. With a strong philosophical basis it depicts three distinct, opposing civilizations: the heroic-patriarchal classic Montenegro, the oriental-Islamic Ottoman Empire and the Western-European Venetian civilization.

Ok. and why is Bosnia related?
Sandzaklije are concerned by this, and this is the reason why they dislike Serbia.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Because it's a story of tribes split apart, by an invading society and religion.

It depicts with great passionate detail the lives and struggle of the pre-ottoman populations, and their ideo-political battle with their own brethren - those who joined the invaders.

It is important for all Yugoslav muslims, whether from Bosnia, Montenegro or Serbia.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Because it's a story of tribes split apart, by an invading society and religion.

It depicts with great passionate detail the lives and struggle of the pre-ottoman populations, and their ideo-political battle with their own brethren - those who joined the invaders.

It is important for all Yugoslav muslims, whether from Bosnia, Montenegro or Serbia.

Nice, but what matters is Bosnia and Bosniak people...As a Bosniak your epic battles, tales, myths are far away from me. But I share pain of Sandzaklije who were slaughtered this period.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Nice, but what matters is Bosnia and Bosniak people...As a Bosniak your epic battles, tales, myths are far away from me. But I share pain of Sandzaklije who were slaughtered this period.

Bosnia is an artificial construct, at that period there were no borders between sarajevo, mostar, berane and podgorica. A Muslim was a muslim wherever he went and a Serb a Serb.

dralos
11-11-2012, 07:43 PM
in short serbian propaganda

Mraz
11-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Bosnia is an artificial construct, at that period there were no borders between sarajevo, mostar, berane and podgorica. A Muslim was a muslim wherever he went and a Serb a Serb.

Feel free to live in the 15th Century. Borders are being trace, slowly Serbian people is accepting the reality, you lost Krajina, Serbs from fed BiH moved to RS or Serbia, you lost Kosovo. Now the real deal is to establish a border to the Drina and stop all your inclinations over Bosnia and it's people.

Behemot
11-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I have always wondered,how come Grimm brothers,or H.C Anderson,or even Tolkien are not from Serbia,but then I realised that those masterpieces would end up in history or documentary sections ,and the world would still lack their "fathers of Fairy tale " :bored:

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 08:04 PM
It tells me we should never imported Serbs en masse in the late 17th century...

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I have always wondered,how come Grimm brothers,or H.C Anderson,or even Tolkien are not from Serbia,but then I realised that those masterpieces would end up in history or documentary sections ,and the world would still lack their "fathers of Fairy tale " :bored:

Yay, the Pan-Med chick is back :D

Behemot
11-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Yay, the Pan-Med chick is back :D

:D

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Feel free to live in the 15th Century. Borders are being trace, slowly Serbian people is accepting the reality, you lost Krajina, Serbs from fed BiH moved to RS or Serbia, you lost Kosovo. Now the real deal is to establish a border to the Drina and stop all your inclinations over Bosnia and it's people.

And you're living in a non-existent century. Bosnia (not BiH) has no borders of it's own.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country split into two, with three presidents and living off world-aid.

But back on topic: do you see Sandzaklije as any different than yourself? Culture, looks and historically-wise?

Behemot
11-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Hmmmm......since I'm not living in the clouds ,I would say I'm living in a very much existing country ,and since I own a passport and show it on the when I'm entering Serbia or Croatia,I would also say -those are borders......
By constitution,B&H is FORMATED out of 2 entities,not SPLIT,and PRESIDENCY is consisted out of 3 MEMBERS,not 3 PRESIDENTS........
But you knew that already ,you are pass the kindergarden age
:)

ot:Yes, I see them differently on all 3 grounds

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Hmmmm......since I'm not living in the clouds ,I would say I'm living in a very much existing country ,and since I own a passport and show it on the when I'm entering Serbia or Croatia,I would also say -those are borders......
By constitution,B&H is FORMATED out of 2 entities,not SPLIT,and PRESIDENCY is consisted out of 3 MEMBERS,not 3 PRESIDENTS........
But you knew that already ,you are pass the kindergarden age
:)

ot:Yes, I see them differently on all 3 grounds

He said Bosnia and Bosniaks. Bosnia is not a country nor has borders. Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country and does have borders.

BiH is BiH, Bosnia is Bosnia. Only newbs confuse the two.

The two entities have parallel institutions, flags, presidents, capitals, alphabets and so on. How is this not split?

Ot: So Sandzaklije are not Bosniaks, got it.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
He said Bosnia and Bosniaks. Bosnia is not a country nor has borders. Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country and does have borders.

BiH is BiH, Bosnia is Bosnia. Only newbs confuse the two.

The two entities have parallel institutions, flags, presidents, capitals and so on. How is this not split?

Ot: So Sandzaklije are not Bosniaks, got it.

Seriously? I use Bosnia because writting Bosnia and Herzegovina is long and BiH isn't as sexy as Bosnia ...
Bosnia is a federal State, like Belgium, in a federal State, the only one to have sovereignty is the Federal State, not the entities. RS fake an idependance by putting boards of "Welcome to RS" and stuff, it's just a fantasy, it exists because the constitution allows it.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:36 PM

:picard1:

It's based on a factual historical event. It's story is recognized as the greatest works of writing out of the Former Yugoslavia. :picard1:

^"Трговац ти лаже са смијехом,
жена лаже сузе просипљући;
нико крупно ка Турчин не лаже!"

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Seriously? I use Bosnia because writting Bosnia and Herzegovina is long and BiH isn't as sexy as Bosnia ...
Bosnia is a federal State, like Belgium, in a federal State, the only one to have sovereignty is the Federal State, not the entities. RS fake an idependance by putting boards of "Welcome to RS" and stuff, it's just a fantasy, it exists because the constitution allows it.

Then write BiH...:rolleyes:

Lol sexy....Herzegovina is not sexy to you? It's the name of the country just as much as Bosnia is.

RS has it's own president, police-force, government, lang, borders etc. :picard1: The constitution is the thing keeping BiH together, praise RS and the constitution, if you love BiH.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 08:45 PM

Lol sexy....Herzegovina is not sexy to you? It's the name of the country just as much as Bosnia is.

RS has it's own president, police-force, government, lang, borders etc. :picard1: The constitution is the thing keeping BiH together, praise RS and the constitution, if you love BiH.

Oh God, seriously, have we really to speak about form? :rolleyes:

RS had its army and now doesn't...If you love RS you should actually praise Bosnia as it is now, because sooner or later a State reform should be done.

Behemot
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
My bad,I was replying to you,without reffering to his comment......
Bosnia is usually writen when reffering to B&H because it's shorter ,not meaning medieval Bosnia :)

No they don't have parallel institutions......you have institutions on entity levels and institutions on state level.....also ,inside entities you have constructions on smaller units . It is complicated and expensive for sure......but it's constitution for now.
There are no separate flags.....there is one state flag and one capital.......
Inside you have markings on the entity level and regional and every other ......
Alphabeth is also latinic/cyrilic for the whole state......it's just the preference of people in rs to use more cyrilic than latinic and reverse
RS likes to play the mini state in media...........but acts that are anti constitutional,are just that -anti constitutional......and that is ridiculous ,because that same constitution garantues their position. If anyone should respect it ,than it's RS.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh God, seriously, have we really to speak about form? :rolleyes:

RS had its army and now doesn't...If you love RS you should actually praise Bosnia as it is now.

Part of my family is from Herzegovina (in BiH) and so its offensive to me, to refer to this land as just Bosnia. As I know it's offensive to them.

Threatening force are we? So democracy and the people's right to self-determination aren't things you believe in.

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 08:52 PM

Herzegovina is a Bosnian subregion just as Podrinje and Krajina are.

The addition of Herzegovina was forced onto us by Austrians :rolleyes:

mysticism
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
My bad,I was replying to you,without reffering to his comment......
Bosnia is usually writen when reffering to B&H because it's shorter ,not meaning medieval Bosnia :)

No they don't have parallel institutions......you have institutions on entity levels and institutions on state level.....also ,inside entities you have constructions on smaller units . It is complicated and expensive for sure......but it's constitution for now.
There are no separate flags.....there is one state flag and one capital.......
Inside you have markings on the entity level and regional and every other ......
Alphabeth is also latinic/cyrilic for the whole state......it's just the preference of people in rs to use more cyrilic than latinic and reverse
RS likes to play the mini state in media...........but acts that are anti constitutional,are just that -anti constitutional......and that is ridiculous ,because that same constitution garantues their position. If anyone should respect it ,than it's RS.

So this should deserve punishment, no?

http://www.6yka.com/upload/images/nsrs%20sutra.jpg (Parliament)
http://www.krupljani.ba/images/2012/05/rs%20vlada.jpg
http://www.vestinet.rs/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tadic-i-Dodik01-350x232.jpg (When Tadic was still president)

Looks like RS can freely be unconstitutional, but Federacija can't. :thumb001:

Vukodav
11-11-2012, 09:00 PM
The Mountain Wreath is "Montenegrin Bible". It is a masterpiece of South Slavic literature. But I think that only Serbs are obliged to read it.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Herzegovina is a Bosnian subregion just as Podrinje and Krajina are.

The addition of Herzegovina was forced onto us by Austrians :rolleyes:

Austria forced Tito to add Herzegovina to your name :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Austria forced Tito to add Herzegovina to your name :rolleyes:

Well if Tito was in power in 1906 then yeah :rolleyes:

Behemot
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
So this should deserve punishment, no?

http://www.6yka.com/upload/images/nsrs%20sutra.jpg (Parliament)
http://www.krupljani.ba/images/2012/05/rs%20vlada.jpg
http://www.vestinet.rs/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tadic-i-Dodik01-350x232.jpg (When Tadic was still president)

:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::pica rd1::picard1::picard1:
I don't even know why I'm bothering
So........here is constitution ,read it ,and sort the things for yourself
http://www.ccbh.ba/public/down/USTAV_BOSNE_I_HERCEGOVINE_bos.pdf
and hopefuly,you'll untherstand what is what is STATE level,STATE flag etc......and what entity markings :picard1:

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM

They can spit on the state all they want, but they ain't going anywhere. They hope that Bosniaks one day will just say "we had it enough, here have your independence". But I mean really? You didn't manage to split Bosnia when Bosniaks were in much worse position, and now you think that you can get independence when Bosniaks constitute over 52% of the population and have the only positive birth rate. :rolleyes:

Instead of RS government trying to get as many Serbs back in the only economical "feasible" areas in Bosnia and build Serb positions there. They encourage them to migrate to small underdeveloped shitholes not worthy of Africa in which the second generation of "Serb patriots" will be looking to get the fuck out of there.

TL; DR: Serbs are playing a wait game in which only Bosniaks can win.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:12 PM
OK don't get frustrated Behemot. I only posted a movie and hoped you guys would enjoy it.

But P.S. having a foreign president come and have meetings with one of your "state's" "president's" and not appear in your "capital" doesn't sound so country-like to me. But maybe it allows that in your constitution. W/e don't care. (Constitution = TLDR)

Seems like the constitution allows everything but a fair and democratic referendum :)

dralos
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
sandzak is albanian and people there are alboz

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
sandzak is albanian and people there are alboz

I guess so bro, that's how these hyper-bosniacs feel. :D

dado
11-11-2012, 10:12 PM
@SB
sandžaklije r bosniacs...they r a bit primitive like u , but still bosniacs

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:31 PM
@SB
sandžaklije r bosniacs...they r a bit primitive like u , but still bosniacs

Ok brate then watch the film, it's for all Bosniaks. Maybe you shall learn something, we primitive people have something to offer too.

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok brate then watch the film, it's for all Bosniaks. Maybe you shall learn something, we primitive people have something to offer too.

Marcus Fenix has spoken.
http://mmii.info/_ign/40318.gif

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/107/656/deal-with-it-putin-final.gif

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Marcus Fenix has spoken.
http://mmii.info/_ign/40318.gif

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/107/656/deal-with-it-putin-final.gif

yDy_UJzMFnc

lmao@ 0:55