PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Foremost Ethno-Cultural Concern?

Marmie Dearest
11-12-2012, 07:40 AM
For example, when I mentioned that I like Barack Obama because I feel that he is more European in his politics than Mitt Romney, and even Obama is closer to a classic American moderate conservative like Eisenhower than Romney is, I was met mostly with "well he's black."

But he's not even fully African, only half, and was raised by his European family members.

So to me, for all intents and purposes, I see him respecting European culture, preserving the real past of America, and as ethnically Caucasian enough to be a perfectly fine respectable candidate, even for a cultural preservationist.

Or another thing: singer M.I.A. is a Sri Lankan woman raised in London, England. Apparently this means she is actually Caucasian even though she has darker skin, and grew up in Europe.

I mean, what are you here defending: Caucasian racial lineage, European culture and heritage, a specific country (like Serbia or Ireland), or just white skin?

Because I'm finding more and more the white skin argument is kind of stupid, unless your defense is that you want to keep blue eyed and red haired people in the gene pool instead of us all being some shade of tan, because I can appreciate that. I can appreciate preserving the lighter appearances in your own reproduction, but why should this weigh so heavily with things like presidents and entertainers since that has nothing to do with your own reproduction?

RussiaPrussia
11-17-2012, 03:53 AM
obviously obama told him self that he sees him self as the first pacific president.

Romney lived in france and he speaks french

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpbytB7YmmU

Atlantic Islander
11-17-2012, 05:11 AM
...culture and heritage...

This.

Mortimer
11-17-2012, 05:14 AM
i want that gypsies marry gypsies, have 10 children and once the planet is populated by gypsies. im against mixing of gypsies with gadjos (with exception of punjabi indians if they adapt to gypsy customs):D