PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Bari
07-20-2009, 04:53 AM
Hello! I am from Albania and 19 years old. I was reccomended this site by former paa members( i was member there).

Some of you might know me as Europeanic.

Cheers!:thumbs up

Aemma
07-20-2009, 05:25 AM
Hello and welcome Tonsor! I'm glad that you have found us! :) Please make yourself at home, poke around and join in the fun! There is lots to read and to discuss, and many nice people to meet and with whom to chat. So please enjoy yourself here and most of all have fun!

Cheers for now!...Aemma :)

lei.talk
07-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Hello! I am from Albania and 19 years old.
I was recomended this site by former paa members
(i was member there).

Some of you might know me as Europeanic.

Cheers!:thumbs up

Bari
07-20-2009, 06:04 AM
- Pan Aryan Alliance.

Brynhild
07-20-2009, 06:45 AM
Welcome to Apricity.

Vulpix
07-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Welcome :wave

Absinthe
07-20-2009, 09:33 AM
:rolleyes:

Svarog
07-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Damn, Will and Karl, which one of you is responsible for this?

I guess no place is safe..

BTW, coming on an European preservation forum with a muslim thief on your avatar - priceless

lei.talk
07-20-2009, 09:49 AM
- Pan Aryan Alliance (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS281US281&q=%22pan+aryan+alliance%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=).my visit to that forum was disappointing:

http://i32.tinypic.com/29uubtz.jpg

please, what sort of interesting things
would i have learned there?

Svarog
07-20-2009, 09:56 AM
my visit to that forum was disappointing:

It was an interesting forum, our Will was an admin there, they shut it down cause of the low activity, there were some rather good people there of which some are now regulars here (Karl, Artisch..) and we get this one..

Btw, why don't you tell us where do you LIVE?

Loki
07-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the Apricity :)

Loki
07-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Damn, Will and Karl, which one of you is responsible for this?

I guess no place is safe..

BTW, coming on an European preservation forum with a muslim thief on your avatar - priceless

This is a welcoming thread, mind your manners. There will be no such welcomes here.

If you want to single out Albanians as being undesirable, why stop there? The whole Balkan is essentially a cesspool.

Svarog
07-20-2009, 10:33 AM
If you want to single out Albanians as being undesirable, why stop there?

great question, enjoy your Albanians, later.

Loki
07-20-2009, 10:35 AM
great question, enjoy your Albanians, later.

Bye bye! I'd rather hang around an Albanian than with an arrogant jumpstart. If you can't behave you don't belong on this forum, no matter what ethnicity or how cool you think you are. Happy landings.

Äike
07-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Welcome to The Apricity, Tonsor.

Beorn
07-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome, Tonsor. Please make yourself at home on the Apricity. :)

Tabiti
07-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Welcome again, Europeanic!

Skandi
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum I hope that you enjoy your stay.

Osweo
07-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Howdo!

What's the user name mean? Who's the avatar?

Fortis in Arduis
07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Hello. Please stay and contribute to the discussions.

Aemma
07-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello. Please stay and contribute to the discussions.

Are you kidding me Fortis? The welcoming that Tonsor got here was despicable! If the kid has any lick of sense (which he seems to have) he should stay far FAR away.

God damn it! I'm seething. :mad: You want him here, so do I...BUT, who's going to have his back Fortis when things go rough? I've not witnessed enough decency in some of our members to accept a person as a person first and then his or her nationality and BS politics and whatever else afterwards. I'm not for having a political scapegoat on the board or a "token" anybody or anything. How god damn demeaning and dehumanising. Tonsor--any human being--deserves better than that. But it seems that all that most people have been able to see here this week is the word ALBANIAN (may as well say bloody BOO! it seems that scary of a word!) and not the fact that here was this 19 year old kid who came upon what I once knew as a welcoming site for pro-European chat/discussion and fellowship. For chrissake, he could be chatting bloody music with most of you young folk here and more than likely would have enjoyed that as much as anything else. But did anybody even give him half a chance?

Shameful...really shameful....

Treffie
07-21-2009, 05:27 PM

Yup! :thumb001:

If some members had give him half a chance, that would have been acceptable.

He's been hanged before he was tried.:mad:

Amarantine
07-22-2009, 07:07 AM

Nothing to add to this statement.Feel the same.

lei.talk
07-22-2009, 04:29 PM
God damn it! I'm seething. :mad: You want him here, so do I...BUT,
who's going to have his back Fortis when things go rough?would it not be the responsibility of moderators
and forum leaders
to require civil behavior
from any one that might forget their manners?

there should be enough staff on-line
to remind those who consider their selfs superior "Europeans"
to behave as such.

we are all guests in the house of apricity -
is there a "European" culture known for its rudeness
to other guests?

Poltergeist
07-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Welcome!

Aemma
07-22-2009, 08:17 PM
would it not be the responsibility of moderators
and forum leaders
to require civil behavior
from any one that might forget their manners?

there should enough staff on-line
to remind those who consider their selfs superior "Europeans"
to behave as such.

we are all guests in the house of apricity -
is there a "European" culture known for its rudeness
to other guests?

I agree with the overall sentiment lei.talk, but I must respectfully add: it is the responsibility of each and every one of us to behave properly and to come into the House of Apricity with such civility in mind before one opens one's mouth. I expect as much from my 13 year old; I would expect as much from adults here. And again with all due respect, it is not my responsibility as staff to teach people about manners and respecting other people. I do expect all other members have their own parents who have guided them in such but by all accounts, have had varying success with this task.:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
07-22-2009, 08:28 PM
I am sure you will understand that I welcome you from behind the proverbial barrel of a gun. This solely because of your nationality. And I am sure that you will understand my reason for it since your countries reputation abroad is not amongst the best reputations that a country can have. It's probably not far removed from the worst reputation in all of Europe. Your countrymen (and I am sure a lot of them are good decent folks, which includes my own neighbors) have caused a great deal of misery abroad and continue to do through organized crime to this very day.
The European character of your country is something that has to be debated about.

End of rant.

Find your place and I hope you will fit in. To welcome you more warmly would be hypocrisy from my side.

Ulf
07-22-2009, 08:35 PM
A guest should be courteous
When he comes to the table
And sit in wary silence,
His ears attentive,
his eyes alert:
So he protects himself,

The wise guest has his way of dealing
With those who taunt him at table:
He smiles through the meal,
not seeming to hear
The twaddle talked by his foes

The fastest friends may fall out
When they sit at the banquet-board:
It is, and shall be, a shameful thing
When guest quarrels with guest,

Scoff not at guests nor to the gate chase them,
But relieve the lonely and wretched,

:coffee: :shrug:

Ulf
07-22-2009, 08:54 PM
I shall add these for those opposed to Albanians.

If you deal with another you don't trust
But wish for his good-will,
Be fair in speech but false in thought
And give him lie for lie.

Even with one you ill-trust
And doubt what he means to do,
False words with fair smiles
May get you the gift you desire.

Aemma
07-22-2009, 09:01 PM
I am sure you will understand that I welcome you from behind the proverbial barrel of a gun. This solely because of your nationality. And I am sure that you will understand my reason for it since your countries reputation abroad is not amongst the best reputations that a country can have. It's probably not far removed from the worst reputation in all of Europe. Your countrymen (and I am sure a lot of them are good decent folks, which includes my own neighbors) have caused a great deal of misery abroad and continue to do through organized crime to this very day.
The European character of your country is something that has to be debated about.

End of rant.

Find your place and I hope you will fit in. To welcome you more warmly would be hypocrisy from my side.

I'm sorry Tristan but why did you even bother? This is hardly a greeting but reads more as a warning. There's not much "welcoming" in any of what I read and this from the Cake Man himself? Geez...

Anyway, personally I think this thread should now be nixed. Tonsor has lived (ever so briefly) and died here with no thanks to any of us. RIP Tonsor! :rip:

Bari
08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the nice welcoming and support! I truly appreciate it!

I shall ignore future provokations from certain members:)

Take care!

ikki
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
my visit to that forum was disappointing:

it had many phases, but one thing eventually ended up dominant -esoterics.
Mythological crossovers, libraries gathered and much lore uncovered.

http://www.thebeliefformula.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/image14.png
;)