PDA

View Full Version : Child brides (photos)

Kazimiera
11-14-2012, 11:18 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7FF000005DC-547_964x621.jpg
Faiz, 40 (left), and Ghulam (right), 11, sit in her home prior to their wedding in the rural Damarda Village, Afghanistan on September 11, 2005

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C80D000005DC-637_964x630.jpg
Tahani (front), 8, is seen with her husband Majed, 27, and her former classmate Ghada (rear), 8, and her husband outside their home in Hajjah, Yemen

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7DE000005DC-59_470x423.jpg
Sumeena Shreshta Balami, right, 15, leaves her home to meet her groom, Prakash Balami, 16, in Kagati Village in Nepal

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7E6000005DC-818_470x423.jpg
Sarita, 15, is seen covered in tears and sweat before she is sent to her new home in Rajasthan, India

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7CE000005DC-264_964x628.jpg
Portrait of Said, 55, and Roshan, 8, on the day of their engagement, Afghanistan

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7EE000005DC-316_964x627.jpg
Asia, a 14-year-old mother, washes her new baby girl at home in Hajjah while her two-year-old daughter plays

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7D2000005DC-696_964x632.jpg
Police woman Malalai Kakar (back right) arrests Janan, 35, after he tried to kill his 15-year-old wife Jamila for angering him by fleeing her home to stay with her mother following years of abuse

http://www.steinershow.org/files/u2/afghan-bride.jpg
Sunam is only 3 years old. She is dressed up in her bridal
outfit as she prepares to marry her 7 year old cousin.

http://vinienco.com/wp-content/uploads/Marriiage.jpg

At age 11, Ghulam was married off to 40-year-old Jaiz in a rural Afghan village, making her only one of more than 10 million young girls who are being forced to wed men old enough to be their fathers or grandfather every year.

In an effort to start a global conversation about the devastating effects of early marriages, which are currently practiced in more than 50 developing countries, the United Nations designated October 11 as International Day of the Girl Child this year.

To mark the occasion and draw attention to the problem of child brides, photojournalist Stephanie Sinclair teamed up with National Geographic to create a series of heart-breaking photos depicting girls as young as five years old being married off to middle-aged men in countries like India, Yemen and Ethiopia.

Although child marriage is against the law in many countries, and international treaties forbid the practice, it is estimates that about 51 million girls below age 18 are currently married, often under the cover of darkness and in secret. In Afghanistan alone, it is believed that approximately 57 per cent of girls wed before the legal age of 16.

Various factors drive parents of child brides to marry off their daughters, from the community’s pressure to confirm to age-old cultural customs to economic considerations. In poor, developing nations, it is not uncommon for families to settle debts by offering their daughters as payment.

Beside India, where girls are usually wed to boys who are only a couple of years their senior, the husbands may be decades older than their prepubescent betrothed. It is not uncommon for men to kidnap girls and rape them first before trying the knot.

Since 2003, Sinclair has been traveling to remote corners of the world in countries like Nepal and Yemen to document weddings of child brides and their transformation into young mothers in the hope of giving them a voice and raising awareness of the problem.

Experts agree that early marriage denies the girls education and robs them of their childhood because most young wives, burdened by grownup responsibilities, do not get a chance to interact with their peers or carry on friendships outside the household.

Ghulam, the 11-year-old bride from Afghanistan who was married off in 2005, was forced to drop out of school, giving up on her dream of becoming a teacher one day. Parents often remove their daughters from school even before they are engaged to limit their interactions with boys.

In many cases, the girls are lorded over by their husbands and in-laws, leaving them vulnerable to domestic violence as well as physical, sexual and verbal abuse.

Underage wives who are lucky enough to escape from their husbands end up living in poverty, or worse. Some girls turn to prostitution to earn a meager income and enter brothels, where they are subjected to horrific abuse.

Most girls who enter early marriages are expected to get pregnant right away, which often leads to tragedy for both the mothers, who are still children themselves, and their babies.

Adolescent wives are more likely to have obstructed labor because their bodies have not fully developed yet. Statistics show that pregnancy death for child brides is double that of women in the 20s, according to the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.

One doctor based in the Yemeni capital Sanaa listed some of the medical consequences of forcing girls into sex and childbirth before they are physically mature - ripped vaginal walls and internal ruptures called fistulas which can lead to life-long incontinence.

Girls are often too young to understand the concept of reproduction. The doctor said: 'The nurses start by asking, "Do you know what's happening?" "Do you understand that this is a baby that has been growing inside of you?"'

Unless international organizations take steps to reverse the troubling trend, it is estimated that over the next decade, 100 million more girls—or about 25,000 girls a day—will marry before they turn 18.

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Hey, they're lucky, they get guaranteed marriage at 11.

Melina
11-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Imagine being sold off to an old scum all in the name of money. This in my culture would be considered disgusting and barbaric but in other cultures it is perfectly natural.

Pallantides
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Sick and degenerate society.

The Lawspeaker
11-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Barbarians.

Pretan
11-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Afghanistan, a haven for peadophiles.

dralos
11-14-2012, 11:33 PM
i cant understand why they want such young brides,i mean if they're 20 or above oke but so young,it has no benefits atall

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Sick and degenerate society.

Tell that to single Western women who are 30 and desperate. They would kill to be a child bride.

tEhSaint
11-14-2012, 11:36 PM
i cant understand why they want such young brides,i mean if they're 20 or above oke but so young,it has no benefits atall

Young meat, darlos.

Melina
11-14-2012, 11:37 PM

Twenty year old women for them is considered old. Plus they like to sleep with virgins..

tEhSaint
11-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Tell that to single Western women who are 30 and desperate. They would kill to be a child bride.

Oh, btw I wanted to ask you something. Do you - generally speaking - think that women are inferior / way inferior to men ?

dralos
11-14-2012, 11:38 PM
i dont think so,they would probably kill to have a happy and healthy marriage but these marriages are far from that

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:41 PM
i dont think so,they would probably kill to have a happy and healthy marriage but these marriages are far from that

How can you know? I think that the earlier you bond to your partner the stronger the bond will be. These girls can count on their marriages lasting for the rest of their lives. That is not the case for Western women that marry at 25.

dralos
11-14-2012, 11:43 PM
How can you know? I think that the earlier you bond to your partner the stronger the bond will be. These girls can count on their marriages lasting a lifetime. Not so for Western women that marry at 25.
marrying at 25 is very good age,i plan to do so:),i dont think those young girls have anything to bond with such old creeps.they probably will be used as slaves.

Pallantides
11-14-2012, 11:44 PM

Nobody wants to be abused by a paedophile. You really think it's ok for a 40 year old man to have sex with an under-aged child?

I'm sure no sane 30 year old western women would want to marry any of these ugly inbred goat herders anyway.

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
marrying at 25 is very good age,i plan to do so:),i dont think those young girls have anything to bond with such old creeps.they probably will be used as slaves.

A man can marry at 25 but you shouldn't marry a 25 year old woman. She's too old to bond.

The younger the woman is, the stronger she will bond to the man. That makes for a happier marriage. Also there is nothing wrong with using women as slaves. It makes them happier than giving them freedom.

dralos
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
i'm sorry if i'm being kinda boring but is this becoming a trend marry always supports these things and in the end we never can convince her otherwise so we always follow the same spiral just like in balkanshitstorms

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Nobody wants to be abused by a paedophile. You really think it's ok for a 40 year old man to have sex with an under-aged child?

I'm sure no sane 30 year old western women would want to marry any of these ugly inbred goat herders anyway.

If the girl has completed puberty I think it's okay. But not before that.

Have you asked them?

dralos
11-14-2012, 11:48 PM
A man can marry at 25 but you shouldn't marry a 25 year old woman. She's too old to bond.

The younger the woman is, the stronger she will bond to the man. That makes for a happier marriage. Also there is nothing wrong with using women as slaves. It amkes them hapier than giving them freedom.
i want my women to be younger like 21 or 20 but not younger than that but not because it will be easier to bond but because i want abit younger woman

Mraz
11-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I'd like to know how and why this custom was created, because it's very creepy...

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:50 PM
i'm sorry if i'm being kinda boring but is this becoming a trend marry always supports these things and in the end we never can convince her otherwise so we always follow the same spiral just like in balkanshitstorms

That's because I am usually right.

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:51 PM
i want my women to be younger like 21 or 20 but not younger than that but not because it will be easier to bond but because i want abit younger woman

That's fine. Just don't get someone who's 25. They become bitches very quickly.

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:52 PM
I'd like to know how and why this custom was created, because it's very creepy...

If you're going to be together for the rest of your life anyway, why not start early?

Kazimiera
11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
How can you know? I think that the earlier you bond to your partner the stronger the bond will be. These girls can count on their marriages lasting for the rest of their lives. That is not the case for Western women that marry at 25.

You call this bonding? (Stupid question on my part. You probably do.)

http://99posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Afgani-Girl-Tortured.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2012/1/2/1325531228619/Sahar-Gul-007.jpg

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_horizontal/article-images/Afghan%20girl.jpg.crop_display.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/C-_G-moYqjA/0.jpg

9Ez2wrg7ekU

Mraz
11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
That's fine. Just don't get someone who's 25. They become bitches very quickly.

Well....Mary, what's the best age gap to get engaged?

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM
You call this bonding? (Stupid question on my part. You probably do.)

http://99posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Afgani-Girl-Tortured.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2012/1/2/1325531228619/Sahar-Gul-007.jpg

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_horizontal/article-images/Afghan%20girl.jpg.crop_display.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/C-_G-moYqjA/0.jpg

9Ez2wrg7ekU

They probably did something to deserve it. A man is not going to beat you for no reason.

Mary
11-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Well....Mary, what's the best age gap to get engaged?

15-20. If you meet later you're not going to bond together and the marriage will have less chance of lasting.

Mraz
11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
15-20. If you meet later you're not going to bond together and the marriage will have less chance of lasting.

It seems I'm doomed :D
I mean, between the guy and the girl, what's the best age difference.

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:00 AM
It seems I'm doomed :D
I mean, between the guy and the girl, what's the best age difference.

Your age doesn't matter. It her age that does. So if you're 50 you should still be with a 20 year old. Or 20-25. But not older than 25.

Incal
11-15-2012, 12:01 AM
What's wrong with these people?

Behemot
11-15-2012, 12:04 AM
My theory is.......at some point they run out of goats ,so they turned to mentally and physically undiveloped children,for anything older would be too much of a chalange for their sand polished brains.....pathetic culture......from where I stand,they should all kill their "husbands" at sleep,but nothing is happening......so I don't give a fuck.....

Daleko im kuća od moje bila......

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:05 AM
What's wrong with these people?

It's hot?

gWIJpw9UJdQ

Mraz
11-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Your age doesn't matter. It her age that does. So if you're 50 you should still be with a 20 year old. Or 20-25. But not older than 25.

Ok. I plan to be married at 25...Do you believe it's very important to make a celebration for marriage?

Kazimiera
11-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Can we please stick to the topic at hand.

dralos
11-15-2012, 12:07 AM
My theory is.......at some point they run out of goats ,so they turned to mentally and physically undiveloped children,for anything older would be too much of a chalange for their sand polished brains.....pathetic culture......from where I stand,they should all kill their "husbands" at sleep,but nothing is happening......so I don't give a fuck.....

Daleko im kuća od moje bila......
behemot how many goats you think you're worth?

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Ok. I plan to be married at 25...Do you believe it's very important to make a celebration for marriage?

No, the big wedding is the payment a woman gets for marrying a loser. If you do that everyone will think that you're a loser, including your woman. Just get married for free at your local municipality office.

Behemot
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
behemot how many goats you think you're worth?

I'm not sure,but I can be easily offended if the number is not what I imagined :rolleyes:

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Let me ask the guys, you would rather have a child bride or a 25 year old if you had the choice?

Kazimiera
11-15-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/Portals/0/Images/2012/jan/03world.jpg

15-year-old Sahar Gul was rescued from the home of her in-laws after being tortured for months. Last week, she stood before an Afghan court to see her relatives sentenced to 10 years in prison for torture, abuse, and human rights violations.

For Gul, however, 10 years isn't nearly enough. "They should have been given 50 years," Gul told CNN journalists.

In a video report by CNN, Gul describes the abuses against her, explaining how she was tortured with hot pokers and tied up in the basement by her husband's family. Her in-laws reportedly broke her fingers and tore out her fingernails in an effort to force her into prostitution.

"When they put electric shocks on my feet, I felt like I was going to die at that moment. I screamed and that's how our neighbors realized there was something happening. For one day and night I was unconscious, feeling dead," she told CNN.

Gul's case highlights the ongoing struggle to safeguard women's rights in Afghanistan, a country where the UN agency UN Women estimates that half of all girls are forced to marry before they turn 15.

Though the fall of the Taliban 10 years ago heralded improvements in women's rights, concerns remain that these advances may be rolled back when the United States pulls out of the country in 2014.

Last October, an Action Aid survey found that 86% of Afghan women were "worried about a return to a Taliban-style government," according to the BBC. More recently, activists warned that the Afghan government may be withdrawing support for women's rights to ease peace talks with the Taliban.

Some argue that cultural barriers in Afghanistan extend beyond the Taliban's influence. The Christian Science Monitor notes:

Lack of enthusiasm for girls' education, limited impact of development funding, regulation at women's shelters, and government malfeasance all seem to point to reluctance among some Afghanis to let go of traditional views of women.

Gul, however, feels a more immediate threat to her safety in Afghanistan.

"I want to go abroad," she told CNN. "If I sit here, they [my in-laws and husband, who remains at large] will find me. I want to go to school and study, to become a doctor or a prosecutor, so I can give punishment by myself to these sort of people. "

dralos
11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm not sure,but I can be easily offended if the number is not what I imagined :rolleyes:
what about 6 goats?

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:19 AM

In a video report by CNN, Gul describes the abuses against her, explaining how she was tortured with hot pokers and tied up in the basement by her husband's family. Her in-laws reportedly broke her fingers and tore out her fingernails in an effort to force her into prostitution.

First of all, we don't know both sides of the story, CNN is a Western propaganda machine, so it might all be made up. Second if her man wanted to pimp her that's his right.

Mraz
11-15-2012, 12:22 AM

It seems beating is very common, often it's the mother of the husband that beat the child-wife, also in India there is a huge gap between males and females because they abort girls, or even kill them when they are born, so you can see how they valute the life of their girls.

what about 6 goats?

I offer 10 gallons of insecticide and a pair of warm socks :cool:

Kazimiera
11-15-2012, 12:22 AM
First of all, we don't know both sides of the story. Second if her man wanted to pimp her that's his right.

I have NO words to that. In fact, I do but I will get my ass booted off this forum if I tell you exactly what I think.

:mad:

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:27 AM
I have NO words to that. In fact, I do but I will get my ass booted off this forum if I tell you exactly what I think.

:mad:

Do you not agree that we should hear both sides of the story before we judge?

Most Western women at 25 have slept with at least 10 men. When they marry their husband will get no benefit from that. He will get a used pussy. The Afghan man has probably paid a bride price for the girl and is probably looking to recover his investment. Maybe he can't afford to be out of that money. In this case she should be loyal to her husband and help him get the money.

Pallantides
11-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Let me ask the guys, you would rather have a child bride or a 25 year old if you had the choice?

I'd rather go with a 25 year old as I'm not a paedophile.

Melina
11-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Do you not agree that we should hear both sides of the story before we judge?

Most Western women at 25 have slept with at least 10 men. When they marry their husband will get no benefit from that. He will get a used pussy. The Afghan man has probably paid a bride price for the girl and is probably looking to recover his investment. Maybe he can't afford to be out of that money. In this case she should be loyal to her husband and help him get the money.

Then people from the middle east wonder why Europeans look at them as inferiors... :picard1:

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Let's look at an example,

Young women are more promiscuous than men, according to a survey that claims the average 21-year-old has had nine sexual partners compared with seven for men.
The poll of 2,000 by the magazine More also found that one in four young women has slept with more than 10 people, compared with one in five men who had done the same.
Seven out of 10 said they had had a one-night stand, with a fifth admitting to having had more than five casual encounters.

In addition, 60 per cent said they would be prepared to do a "kiss-and-tell", and would sell their account of a one-night-stand with a famous person for £20,000.

Four out of 10 said they would marry for money or sleep with their boss if it meant they would get promoted, while a quarter would have an affair with a married man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3685314/Young-women-have-more-sexual-partners-than-men.html

When these women marry, their husbands will not benefit from this. Instead other men will have had the benefits of fucking their wives for free. If the man pays for the woman, he is practically paying for other guys to have slept with his woman. How degrading is that?

The Afghan man will be able to make money of his woman.

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I'd rather go with a 25 year old as I'm not a paedophile.

If a woman is hot until 30, you would get 5 years of fucking a hot woman.

If you get a child bride, you will have to wait until she is 15, but then you will get 15 years of fucking a hot woman. Also she will be a virgin while the 25 year old will have been fucked by around 10 other guys.

Which is the better deal?

Kalitas
11-15-2012, 12:41 AM
This is pretty sick!

Kazimiera
11-15-2012, 12:45 AM
I regret opening this thread, because this has just turned into another playground for Mary and her propaganda.

Mary
11-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I regret opening this thread, because this has just turned into another playground for Mary and her propaganda.

My logic is solid. I'm sorry if you can't argue your point.

arcticwolf
11-15-2012, 12:50 AM
What a sick and barbaric "culture".

Óttar
11-15-2012, 12:51 AM
The practice of marrying off young girls to old men among the Yemenis and Afghans is barbaric, but it's probably been that way for centuries. They don't have modern institutions like age-of-consent laws.

As for teenagers marrying each other among the Nepalese and some Indians, I don't think that such a bad thing as they are relatively close to maturity (15 -16 years old). I saw a documentary on this and one 16 year old girl was absolutely thrilled to be marrying a boy from her village. I have always been a proponent of arranged marriage. Such was practiced among Europeans until relatively recently, and sometimes the practice continues in rural Europe as well as among wealthy families in developed nations even today.

In High School, I noticed about 80% of my nubile female classmates were sexually attractive, so if I were to be randomly paired with one of them, I would have a high chance of being with an at least moderately attractive girl. I would learn to accept her as my wife, and I would serve her and adore her as is my nature.

I took a 'Women of East Asia' class (a cross-reference for a history course) in college, and the teacher explained, in pre-Confucian Japan it was not uncommon for women to have multiple partners, or for men to move into their wife's family's home, and in some cases, even take their wife's last name.

Hearing all this was a thrill to me, and as the class was mostly girls, I often would imagine what it would be like to marry such and such a girl and take her last name (which would be extra-super-duper hot if her name were passed down matrilineally. :p)

I have often wished that we lived in a kind of parallel world, where my mother could hand me over to one of her female friends' daughters in marriage. :D

Mark
11-15-2012, 12:53 AM
My logic is solid. I'm sorry if you can't argue your point.
This is only logical using YOUR particular method. But that's fine too.

Blackout
11-15-2012, 03:33 AM
If you go to Afghanistan you would not see this everywhere as some people are trying to suggest. It mainly happens in rural areas, where there is no law. The official child marriage statistics given by the UN are for children under the age of 18. In the UK you can marry at the age of 16, so already the statistics are corrupted. Further more, most 'child' marriages are between boys and girls of a similar age (I know this). What you see are 'cherry picked' photos, and anything negative over there will definately get FULL coverage. One thing for sure however, is that the ones who do get married like this are open about it (which is different to what people do in the west).

And this business of goats.

Please call people like 'Gary glitter' who slept with a whole bunch of boys, a goat fucker aswell. And Jimmy Saville. And a whole host of others including British soldiers caught video taped abusing children. WMR has learned that the Bush administration, like that of Blair, is rife with paedophiles in top positions. The paedophile network also extends to the U.S. defense industry, particularly some of the companies that have been involved in the sexual abuse of minors at overt and covert U.S. prisons in Abu Ghraib, Iraq; Guantanamo, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Thailand, and now, at three prisons in Ethiopia. How many domestic cases go unnoticed, I mean look up 'Josef Fritzl'. The man locked up his own daughter for 24 odd years and had children with her. Also geoffrey leonard. Sadly there seems to be many 'Goat fuckers'.

With regards to the torture pictures, it's very sad to see such things take place. I cannot imagine what makes them people do such things. They should definitely be punished in a SEVERE manner! Afghanistan is a great place to carry out such punishments! Let's not forget, domestic violence is certainly not restricted to Afghanistan.

Final Thought

It's very flattering that so many people care for the people of Afghanistan (although not all the photos uploaded were of Afghans). But please cut out The extra stuff. It's obvious there is a serious need for EDUCATION there, while there is no need for there to be bombs dropped down on the people below (who your supposed to be helping), nor is there any need for establishing bases on thier land.

That's what it boils down to mainly.

Anusiya
11-15-2012, 03:36 AM
It's obvious there is a serious need for EDUCATION there...

:thumb001: +100

Leliana
11-15-2012, 01:37 PM
And here we can see the difference between civilization and tribal ages.

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 02:30 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Seriously, this shit is vile. Look at the little girls in these pictures and tell me (rhetorical) this is okay.

It's fucking not okay.:mad::mad:

Sometimes, I find myself just hating the shit out of men:(

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 02:33 PM

What do you think we European men think about this ? It disgusts me to no end and probably every other man here on this forum. So don't say you hate men. :picard2:

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 02:38 PM
What do you think we European men think about this ? It disgusts me to no end and probably every other man here on this forum. So don't say you hate men. :picard2:I know. It's not directed at the good ones lol. I hate patriarchal societies that sanction these sorts of abominations. Then, some people wonder why the west has become so feminist?

I'll take feminism any fucking day of the week over this shit.:mad:

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 02:40 PM

No thank you. It's the same shit in a different wrapper. Just different masters but the same sick ideology.

Madonna
11-15-2012, 02:43 PM
thats very sad

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 02:48 PM
I think the Dutch version of The Internationale covers my feelings on the role of men and women nicely (or on the rights of everyone for that matter):

Wij zijn het moe naar ander wil te leven;
Broeders hoort hoe gelijkheid spreekt:
Geen recht, waar plicht is opgeheven,
Geen plicht, leert zij, waar recht ontbreekt

We are tired to live under the yoke of others;
Brothers: hear how Equality speaks:
No rights, where duties have been abolished,
No duties, She states, where rights are lacking !

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 02:49 PM
No thank you. It's the same shit in a different wrapper. Just different masters but the same sick ideology.

No it's not. I am not talking about the crap that has given feminism a bad name. I am talking about treating women as equal human beings and respecting their wishes regarding their bodies, dreams, etc..

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 02:52 PM
No it's not. I am not talking about the crap that has given feminism a bad name.
No that crap is the actual face of modern feminism. There were these bunch of feminists tearing down posters which implored giving human rights to men.. go figure.

Queen B
11-15-2012, 02:53 PM
That's so freaking discusting.
Barbarians, pedophiles, son of a bitches.
I hope they rot.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 02:53 PM
nothing wrong with girl who reached puberty to marry. she is biologically fit to bear children and is not child anymore physically. mentally she is probably still child but it depends not always, a 30 year old can be mentally bigger child than some 16 year old

Baldur
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
So you would be happy to give away your 14 year old daughter to an old man ?

arcticwolf
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
nothing wrong with girl who reached puberty to marry. she is biologically fit to bear children and is not child anymore physically. mentally she is probably still child but it depends not always, a 30 year old can be mentally bigger child than some 16 year old

Oh STFU! :D

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 02:56 PM
So you would be happy to give away your 14 year old daughter to an old man ?

not to an old man, but to a young man yes. if the guy is 16-20 why not? an old guy and a young girl is perverse

Baldur
11-15-2012, 02:58 PM
There is a reason its called child, FFS let the kids be kids, no need to rush such things, the parents of these kids is just as bad as the men marrying them they all deserve to be stoned.

Incal
11-15-2012, 02:58 PM
This pic made me really sad:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216553-1576C7CE000005DC-264_964x628.jpg

You can tell the poor girl doesn't even know what's happening around her.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
There is a reason its called child, FFS let the kids be kids, no need to rush such things, the parents of these kids is just as bad as the men marrying them they all deserve to be stoned.

it all depends how you grew up, im almost 30 years but still kid because my mum always did everything for me and protected me. now im almost 30 and not prepared for harsh life. a kid who grew up with responsibility and values is probably with 16 grown up. physically you are grown up when you reached puberty for guys with 16 and for girls with 14

Mans not hot
11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
This is one of those topics that it's probably best not to say what you feel on an open forum for fear of causing offence or being labelled. But this is why I believe that certain religions or sects will never be accepted or be able to fully integrate into our society. Their practises or beliefs are just totally alien to us. This story just makes me sick to the stomach.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
This pic made me really sad:

You can tell the poor girl doesn't even know what's happening around her.

yes thats crazy but not what the hindus did (look at hindu custom pictures, the husband is 16, she is 14 or smth like that) thats normal. the old perv with the 8 year old thats the muslims.

Kemalisté
11-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Those people should be hanged in public.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes I would wed my young daughter to an old fellow, especially if he is powerful and rich like a monarch such as a sheikh, king, Emir, Prince ect. She would have a very secured feature in that regard. Also it will strengthen the political alliance and would be good economic invesment for the whole people involved. Her children would have a much easier life, if she was going to marry some fellow who is not powerful and has little money, of course it her choice, but I would recommend the old dude anyway, and when he dies everything becomes hers anway it's win win situation for all involved.

Queen B
11-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Those people should be hanged in public.
Ι agree with that. And throw stones in their fucking faces. And cut their dicks.:mad:

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
No that crap is the actual face of modern feminism. There were these bunch of feminists tearing down posters which implored giving human rights to men.. go figure.
The young girls in this post could use some more feminist ideologies in their lives apparently....

Leliana
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Direct your hate at the proper direction:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/IslamSymbol_Green.gif

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
The young girls in this post could use some more feminist ideologies in their lives apparently....

Do you mean a hatred of men (and wanting to become a lesbian) or more normal independence ?

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes I would wed my young daughter to an old fellow, especially if he is powerful and rich like a monarch such as a sheikh, king, Emir, Prince ect. She would have a very secured feature in that regard. Also it will strengthen the political alliance and would be good economic invesment for the whole people involved. Her children would have a much easier life, if she was going to marry some fellow who is not powerful and has little money, of course it her choice, but I would recommend the old dude anyway, and when he dies everything becomes hers anway it's win win situation for all involved.

You would respect her choice however. :)

This makes you on a completely different planet than scum like these. Do these girls look like this is their choice?

Not likely:(

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Do you mean a hatred of men (and wanting to become a lesbian) or more normal independence ?

C'mon....you know the answer to that lol. I am not an advocate for that maniacal brand of feminism which has twisted things all around.;)

The second option.

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:11 PM

By all means, the brand of Islam that enables this sort of shit to go on is indeed, vile.

There are sects of Christianity that are no better, however....so I do not fully attribute all of this to Islam. India isn't majority Muslim, either.

Child brides are married off here in America under FLDS guidelines, for example.

Peyrol
Recently here in Torino we had some similar cases of arranged muslim marriages between childrens and old men (two pakistani and one moroccan families).

Pallantides

It's not only Muslims doing it though, this practice is also found in Ethiopia(a Christian country) and in Hindu and some Buddhist communities.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:13 PM
It's not only Muslims doing it though, this practice is also found in Ethiopia(a Christian country) and in Hindu and some Buddhist communities.

Exactly right. But now Christians are morals you see, very moral.Well Buddhist and Hindus they are going to hell anyways, who gives a toss, typical Christian fundmentalist especially Catholic thinking. Ironically in the Catholic church many boys are viciously abused more so than females. But the feces of Catholics does not stink you see. Everyone elses feces does however.

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Read this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0oIXW89IFKs/TEbka9TvFyI/AAAAAAAAB8o/Tw7iSMFM6RE/escape.jpg
This is happening right here in the good ol' USA:rolleyes:

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Exactly right. But now Christians are morals you see, very moral.Well Buddhist and Hindus they are going to hell anyways, who gives a toss, typical Christian fundmentalist especially Catholic thinking. Ironically in the Catholic church many boys are viciously abused more so than females. But the feces of Catholics does not stink you see. Everyone elses feces does however.

Of course, because our laws don't allow those disgusting things, contrary to some islamic-based states.

And pedophile priest always pay for their disgusting reate.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Read this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0oIXW89IFKs/TEbka9TvFyI/AAAAAAAAB8o/Tw7iSMFM6RE/escape.jpg
This is happening right here in the good ol' USA:rolleyes:

Yeah well Mormons are Christians in techenical terms we can't say anything about them, because if we do, then there is something wrong with our society as well but we like to look at other groups and demonize them, it makes us feel special. Yeah Christian power. Crusader Crusader;)

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I think 18-25 is best age to marry nowadays. But if you marry younger its ok. I just think old men and young girls dont fit well together also im against polygamy. And girls who didnt reached puberty are taboo because thats pedophilia

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
And this....by a well respected, local author:
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/53173/under-the-banner-of-heaven-by-jon-krakauer-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
So, I can't attribute all of these sorts of happenings to Islam, alone. It's religious extremism in general that is the real culprit, here

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
If Mohammed continued to sell camels in the Hedjaz desertinstead to create the Islam, probabily the world would be a better place.

morski
11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Yeah well Mormons are Christians in techenical terms we can't say anything about them, because if we do, then there is something wrong with our society as well but we like to look at other groups and demonize them, it makes us feel special. Yeah Christian power. Crusader Crusader;)

Go ask a Catholic or an Orthodox priest whether Mormons are Christian or not.:rolleyes::D

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
And this....by a well respected, local author:
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/53173/under-the-banner-of-heaven-by-jon-krakauer-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
So, I can't attribute all of these sorts of happenings to Islam, alone. It's religious extremism in general that is the real culprit, here

Religious extremism is similar on all levels, it does not matter what the religion is. The problem seems to be heavily and sadly confined to the three Abrahamic faiths. This of course does not mean that religious extremism does not exist in the other religious traditions. You will find many issues are similar it's just a brand. It would be hypocritical to attack others, when you don't examine yourself, because the debate would be meaningless especially if you are not self-critical.

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Mormons are considered extremist in all the civilzed countries (except U.S.A.), so i don't sincerely understand why they're taken as global examples for all the Christianity.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Mormons are considered extremist in all the civilzed countries (except U.S.A.), so i don't sincerely understand why they're taken as global examples for all the Christianity.

Similarly to how people view Wahabism a very minor sect as global example of Islam. There you go. Even mainstream Christianity especially the Catholic church has a lot of problems, this not to say other sects of Christianity and Islam don't however.

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:30 PM

The FLDS is the extremist sect of the LDS. They were actually banished from the Mormon Church....but their ideologies more closely abide by the original ideologies set forth by Joseph Smith and Brigham Young....both men recognized as the founders of the Mormon Religion.

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Similarly to how people view Wahabism a very minor sect as global example of Islam. There you go.

The muslim doctrine that is considered extremists here (in Italy) is the Salafism...who, unfortunately, rule the other side of Med sea (Libia, Egypt and have a great power also in Tunisia).

Here in my city we have a lot of salafites, mostly Egyptians and Lybics.

morski
11-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Similarly to how people view Wahabism a very minor sect as global example of Islam. There you go. Even mainstream Christianity especially the Catholic church has a lot of problems, this not to say other sects of Christianity and Islam don't however.

Mormons are not Christian.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Mormons are not Christians. I think they dont even believe in Bible and Jesus, People mistake them for Christians because they are Whites.

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:37 PM

A bunch of morons, not mormons...do you know their origins? Smith said that an angel (!) appeared and revealed him where find an old book (a book that obviously was never seen by anyone) that cointained a lot of bullshits, like the ''truth'' that white WASPs lived in USA since the Exodus...:lol:

morski
11-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Mormons are not Christians. I think they dont even believe in Bible and Jesus, People mistake them for Christians because they are Whites.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Latter-day_Saint_Scripture_Quadruple_Combination.jpg

They might call themselves Christians, but they are most certainly not.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:38 PM
A bunch of morons, not mormons...do you know their origins? Smith said that an angel (!) appeared and revealed him where find an old book (a book that obviously was never seen by anyone) that cointained a lot of bullshits, like the ''truth'' that white WASPs lived in USA since the Exodus...:lol:

yes mormons have their own founder of their religion, they are definitely not christian, people mistake them for such because they are white anglo-saxon

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Latter-day_Saint_Scripture_Quadruple_Combination.jpg

They might call themselves Christians, but they are most certainly not.

ok i didnt knew they call themselfes christians but they have lots of beliefs which is quiete anti-christian as well we might consider nation of islam as proper muslim

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:41 PM
yes mormons have their own founder of their religion, they are definitely not christian, people mistake them for such because they are white anglo-saxon

They're mostly of old New England WASP stock, but i think that in the '900 they ''absorbed'' also some germans.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:43 PM
They're mostly of old New England WASP stock, but i think that in the '900 they ''absorbed'' also some germans.

Scandos more than anything actually. A lot of Mormons have Scando surnames. They also tend to be tall, blond and blue eyed for the most part.

morski
11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
ok i didnt knew they call themselfes christians but they have lots of beliefs which is quiete anti-christian as well we might consider nation of islam as proper muslim

I don't dislike them, though.

http://www.albany.com/byesline/assets_c/2011/03/byu.jpg

And they fare pretty well.:)

rhiannon
11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Scandos more than anything actually. A lot of Mormons have Scando surnames. They also tend to be tall, blond and blue eyed for the most part.

More or less, most Mormons are simply of Germanic heritage. I have Mormons on both sides of my own family, for example

Yikes:rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't dislike them, though.

http://www.albany.com/byesline/assets_c/2011/03/byu.jpg

And they fare pretty well.:)

I dont even know properly who they are but i think they are a bit weird like polygamists and stuff

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:49 PM
2Gm6JYFdnD8

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Mormons came to Alberta and settled in South due to their irregation skills. The Mormons look American rather than Canadian if you know what I mean. Canadians have slightly different look than Americans of course I am speaking about the White fellows.

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 03:56 PM
They had a quite high endogamy rates, i think. First mormons weren's so many.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Barbarians.

Barbarians don't do this
These are all nice customs of great middleastern civilisation :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Barbarians don't do this
These are all nice customs of great middleastern civilisation :rolleyes:
True.. the Mongols and the Huns were better than that. :thumb001:

Aura
11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
It's sad when you see Afghanistan in '60 and 70 way more liberal and developed and now in 21 century, it looks like they live in neolithic period!

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
It's sad when you see Afghanistan in '60 and 70 way more liberal and developed and now in 21 century, it looks like they live in neolithic period!

...like a lot of north african and mideastern countries.

Blackout
11-15-2012, 05:39 PM
I remember seeing this on the news:

http://www.balkanchronicle.com/index.php/regionscape/travel-news/in-picture1/maps/2273-bosnian-serb-couple-kept-german-girl-as-a-slave-for-years

This girl was sexually abused not only by the couple, but by thier friends aswell. It was later found out that they had also forced her to have sex with animals.

Poor GERMAN girl... :(

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
...like a lot of north african and mideastern countries.

Or even parts of Africa for that matter that were better off back in the 1960s and 1970s then they are today.

billErobreren
11-15-2012, 05:42 PM
I think...I just threw up in my mouth

Peyrol
11-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Or even parts of Africa for that matter that were better off back in the 1960s and 1970s then they are today.

:thumb001:

Cote D'Ivoire under Felix Houphouet Boigny had a very high developelemt levels, same goes for the Ian Smith's Rhodesia and also for Mozambique, South Africa, Ghana and Zambia.

Aura
11-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok guys, I don't wanna sound like believing conspiracies, but the question is why those countries went in such a big regress after the second world war?! what was the reason that those bloody dictatorship regimes who were even anti islamic to flourish there? and mostly of them were allies of USA?! women are treated like animals and easily killed for stupid so called moral. The devil is out there..

Flintlocke
11-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Whitey left and the typical negroid machete wielding drug induced mobs took over that's why.

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Ok guys, I don't wanna sound like believing conspiracies, but the question is why those countries went in such a big regress after the second world war?! what was the reason that those bloody dictatorship regimes who were even anti islamic to flourish there? and mostly of them were allies of USA?! women are treated like animals and easily killed for stupid so called moral. The devil is out there..

I remember asking the same question (http://theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56941&highlight=state+world). I never got an answer.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't wanna sound like believing conspiracies either but @Tuan your link kicked me out of TA :eek:

Pallantides
11-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I don't wanna sound like believing conspiracies either but @Tuan you link kicked me out of TA :)

I get logged out as well, it seem to happen a lot latly.

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't wanna sound like believing conspiracies either but @Tuan your link kicked me out of TA :eek:

Huh ? How's that possible ?

Try it like this: http://theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56941&highlight=state+world

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-15-2012, 06:36 PM
still out..
but i know the adress not i' ll travel the long road:) thank you

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
No they were not child brides were quite common in Turkic cultures.

From Turkey itself

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/17/world/europe/turkish-television-takes-on-topic-of-child-brides.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Azerbaijan

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/119635/curbing-child-marriage-in-azerbaijan.html

But ME's are the only ones who do it!

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Not everyone living in Turkey is an ethnic Turk, you know what I mean

And it's not hard to understand those weird customs are originally Middleastern not Turkic .
Why now you are not so proud of your amazing cultural heritage?

Incal
11-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Dude, we are not living in the middle ages anymore.

Mary
11-15-2012, 08:44 PM
I know. It's not directed at the good ones lol. I hate patriarchal societies that sanction these sorts of abominations. Then, some people wonder why the west has become so feminist?

These girls get married, what exactly is the problem?

Mary
11-15-2012, 08:45 PM
No it's not. I am not talking about the crap that has given feminism a bad name. I am talking about treating women as equal human beings and respecting their wishes regarding their bodies, dreams, etc..

And what is the woman going to bring to the table?

arcticwolf
11-15-2012, 08:47 PM
These girls get married, what exactly is the problem?

How about sex with a child, you don't see a problem with that Mary?

The Lawspeaker
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM
When it comes to paedophiles I think that only one punishment is appropriate:

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070606/movies/hangman_l.jpg

Call Mr. Pierrepoint !

Mary
11-15-2012, 08:55 PM
How about sex with a child, you don't see a problem with that Mary?

If she has completed puberty I don't see a problem. Then she is no longer a child.

Leliana
11-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Dude, we are not living in the middle ages anymore.
We don't, but they do. The Arabs, the Circassians, the Turks outside of Konstaninopel...the others!

Leliana
11-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Exceptions prove the rule, and Ethiopia and other countries in that region of Africa are getting more and more under the influence of radical Islam. Old heathen cults are virulent there too.

Of all the child brides worldwide, more than 95% are either Muslim (majority), Hindu or Asian/African heathen cults.

Anatolian Eagle
11-15-2012, 10:19 PM

The topic is about something disgusting, but seeing there are people with same mentality are existant in this forum is something even more disgusting...

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 01:20 AM
The topic is about something disgusting, but seeing there are people with same mentality are existant in this forum is something even more disgusting...

He did mention in a previous post that his daughter's choice is most important, though. I don't see him being the same as these idiots at all. Many family's here in the US would be more than happy to see their daughters' married off to wealthy men, assuming the marriage to be one based on love, of course. The whole May-December romance thing is not unfamiliar here. However, the foundation of marriage in this country is usually predicated on love and free will of the couple involved, which clearly is NOT demonstrated by the situations in this thread, and frankly made impossible for the girl because she isn't old enough to even understand that kind of love at all.

These girls are victims of state-sanctioned pedophilia, and THAT is fucking despicable.:mad:

Mary
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
He did mention in a previous post that his daughter's choice is most important, though. I don't see him being the same as these idiots at all. Many family's here in the US would be more than happy to see their daughters' married off to wealthy men, assuming the marriage to be one based on love, of course. The whole May-December romance thing is not unfamiliar here. However, the foundation of marriage in this country is usually predicated on love and free will of the couple involved, which clearly is NOT demonstrated by the situations in this thread, and frankly made impossible for the girl because she isn't old enough to even understand that kind of love at all.

These girls are victims of state-sanctioned pedophilia, and THAT is fucking despicable.:mad:

Does your government respect the free will of women who want to enter into polygamous marriages?

Óttar
11-16-2012, 02:04 AM
What do you think we European men think about this ? It disgusts me to no end and probably every other man here on this forum. So don't say you hate men. :picard2:
Not to mention the most outspoken proponent of child bride marriages here is a woman.

:cool:

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 02:05 AM
Does your government respect the free will of women who want to enter into polygamous marriages?Polygamy is illegal, but it does happen here all the time in FLDS enclaves. A legal marriage can only happen between two people, though.

People are free to live their lifestyles however they wish after they are married. This means if persons choose to live like Swingers and have open marriages, no one bats an eye.

Mary
11-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Polygamy is illegal, but it does happen here all the time in FLDS enclaves. A legal marriage can only happen between two people, though.

People are free to live their lifestyles however they wish after they are married. This means if persons choose to live like Swingers and have open marriages, no one bats an eye.

If I have understood it right, your government disenfranchised women who voted for polygamy in Utah back in the late 1800s. So free will only applies when women choose what is politically correct.

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 04:01 AM
If I have understood it right, your government disenfranchised women who voted for polygamy in Utah back in the late 1800s. So free will only applies when women choose what is politically correct.
Marriage between two people isn't something that falls under the politically correct distinction.

I really don't give a shit if people want to be married to more than one person, quite frankly, as long as we are talking about adults here!

However, if the state is going to sanction this, then I am all for egalitarian treatment for both sexes, which means women should also be free to marry more than one man, legally.

This is just a technicality, mind you, but in all honesty, I find the both notions (Polygamy and Polyandry) completely ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Óttar
11-16-2012, 04:06 AM
This is just a technicality, mind you, but in all honesty, I find the both notions (Polygamy and Polyandry) completely ludicrous. :rolleyes:
Why? :confused:

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Why? :confused:

I don't see any intimacy in relationships like that. Marriage should be based on intimacy between two people. I don't think it's human nature to enjoy sharing the love of your life with others.

Kinky sex is fine. I am merely explaining why I don't care for polygamy or polyandry, myself:)

Mary
11-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Marriage between two people isn't something that falls under the politically correct distinction.

I really don't give a shit if people want to be married to more than one person, quite frankly, as long as we are talking about adults here!

However, if the state is going to sanction this, then I am all for egalitarian treatment for both sexes, which means women should also be free to marry more than one man, legally.

Okay, I see your point. But consider that when women are free to choose their partners, so are the men. What will happen to the women that don't get chosen? Or whose men divorce them? Or to women who get offered bad terms for marriage?

If you think about it you will realize that forced marriage is the better deal.

Mary
11-16-2012, 05:18 AM
I don't see any intimacy in relationships like that. Marriage should be based on intimacy between two people. I don't think it's human nature to enjoy sharing the love of your life with others.

Kinky sex is fine. I am merely explaining why I don't care for polygamy or polyandry, myself:)

Use your common sense. If you have two husbands, you get twice the investment. How is that bad?

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Use your common sense. If you have two husbands, you get twice the investment. How is that bad?

I get half the investment with each man. It isn't the same.

Mary
11-16-2012, 07:21 AM
I get half the investment with each man. It isn't the same.

If your husband has 100% of his resources. And another man has 100% of his resources. Then you get 200% of the resources. Why would you only get half?

rhiannon
11-16-2012, 08:20 AM
If your husband has 100% of his resources. And another man has 100% of his resources. Then you get 200% of the resources. Why would you only get half?

I'd only have half the intimacy because all the attention I can focus on my husband would have to be divided by two.

It would never work, lol

Dani Cutie
12-17-2014, 06:09 PM
Muslim holocaust right now, but real.