PDA

View Full Version : can you be a bit racist but date other races?

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:50 AM
i think im a bit racist (everyone is) but im really not picky when it comes to race of girl to date.

and i wouldnt get laid with anyone i wouldnt marry either, its against my principles.

Anusiya
11-15-2012, 03:54 AM
Just date a black. You'll never go back! :D

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 03:56 AM
Just date a black. You'll never go back! :D

but do you think you still can be racist while dating other races. or you lost right to call yourself a racist?

Welter
11-15-2012, 03:56 AM
:picard1:

Anusiya
11-15-2012, 03:58 AM
LOL, are you serious? Did you join a club of KKK goons and suddenly feel awkward? There is no right in being racist, get over it, there is always fear of course. Fear of difference. But that's different. Hell, I'd marry a black woman!

Mark
11-15-2012, 03:58 AM
i think im a bit racist (everyone is) but im really not picky when it comes to race of girl to date.

and i wouldnt get laid with anyone i wouldnt marry either, its against my principles.
That's an excellent question. I feel if a person has racist tendencies, sooner or later, it will come out in the relationship.

肃杀
11-15-2012, 04:25 AM
First off, I don't agree with your initial statement that everyone is at least a little bit racist. A racist person is someone who holds the belief that their race is superior to others. I do not have this belief at all.

Secondly, your initial statement renders your question pointless. If according to you everyone is at least a bit racist, then why ask if interracial couples are possible? It makes no sense because we already know that they are possible.

Mary
11-15-2012, 04:27 AM
Of course you can. The more racism, the hotter the relationship.

Mark
11-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Of course you can. The more racism, the hotter the relationship.
you have some very 'interesting' perspectives.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 04:31 AM
Well I'm racist and I'm not attracted to non-European types with 2 exceptions who I don't consider racially inferior anyway.

It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

native americans and east-asians, right?

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 04:33 AM
First off, I don't agree with your initial statement that everyone is at least a little bit racist. A racist person is someone who holds the belief that their race is superior to others. I do not have this belief at all.

Secondly, your initial statement renders your question pointless. If according to you everyone is at least a bit racist, then why ask if interracial couples are possible? It makes no sense because we already know that they are possible.

racism for me is broader than only the believe "my race is superior". and you missed the point of my question i believe.:picard2:

Midori
11-15-2012, 04:34 AM
native americans and east-asians, right?

Mestizos.. pure Native Americans not so much

肃杀
11-15-2012, 04:35 AM
racism for me is broader than only the believe "my race is superior". and you missed the point of my question i believe.:picard2:

Please do a better job of explaining yourself next time then.

Mortimer
Mestizos.. pure Native Americans not so much

its like saying a mullato is not inferior but a black person not so much:rolleyes:

StonyArabia
There was a White guy who hated Black guys but liked Black girls in my work.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 04:36 AM
Please do a better job of explaining yourself next time then.

well ok. do you believe you can hold some racist beliefs but love a woman of another race. like being a arab nationalist and loving a white wife?

肃杀
11-15-2012, 04:37 AM
well ok. do you believe you can hold some racist beliefs but love a woman of another race. like being a arab nationalist and loving a white wife?

I suppose so, it's quite difficult to imagine.

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 04:41 AM

Arab nationalism rarely take race in consideration. Arab nationalism was also based on the works of linguistic identification more than anything. Arab nationalism has never been shaped by racist ideals, although they do occur but that's because of influences from outside and it's pretty minor in the general landscape of Arab nationalism. The idea of race in the Arab world really does not exist. For example you are Arab as long you speak Arabic and adapt the culture, even if you are a Viking or an African.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 04:41 AM
I suppose so, it's quite difficult to imagine.

i think im a bit racist. but i could love any woman

Anglojew
11-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Good Question, Yes.

For instance there were plenty of Nazis with Jewish wives/girlfriends.

Madonna
11-15-2012, 04:43 AM

If you are arab nationalist probably you would never marry white girl but muslim arab woman instead. That is how true nationalist would do.

you miss the point - you cant be racists and not racist in both

or you attracted to other races or not

racists are not into other races in my opinion, but not everyone who is not into other races is racist !!!

StonyArabia
11-15-2012, 04:45 AM
^ Many of the first Arab Nationalists were actually Christian not Muslim. Arab nationalism is based on linguistic identification as I have explained, it's not similar to the racialized nationalist movements that are common in the Western World. An Arab can be anyone who wants to be, even if you don't have a single drop of Arabian blood in you. As well they barely care about mixing with others, because simply the half breed is adopted to his father's lineage in Arab culture, so a half White half Arab born to an Arab father is fully accepted as an Arab. The maternal lineages are often disregarded completely. So you can't compare Arab nationalists to White Nationalists who are joke, or even to the more serious and respectable European Nationalists, they have no ideological similarities at all.

Anglojew
11-15-2012, 04:47 AM
If you are arab nationalist probably you would never marry white girl but muslim arab woman instead. That is how true nationalist would do.

you miss the point - you cant be racists and not racist in both

or you attracted to other races or not

racists are not into other races in my opinion, but not everyone who is not into other races is racist !!!

Untrue. Muslims TRY to marry Europeans because they can have FOUR wives and in Islamic law the children are always consider Muslims.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Good Question, Yes.

For instance there were plenty of Nazis with Jewish wives/girlfriends.

yes, true.

Madonna
11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
I see so I was wrong sorry guys

Mraz
11-15-2012, 05:08 AM
No, except you're a perverse person.

Mortimer
11-15-2012, 05:21 AM
i think im not a racist, but do have a bit of racist tendencies. i could love any woman though

Mark
11-15-2012, 05:28 AM
It's hard to be a complete racist if you're multi-racial to begin with, as those people have often been the victims of prejudice; e.g. I have dated other races.

Armand_Duval
11-15-2012, 05:51 AM
If you date other races then you are nor a real racist.

King Claus
11-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Untrue. Muslims TRY to marry Europeans because they can have FOUR wives and in Islamic law the children are always consider Muslims.

Yes, Morrocans and turks and other islamics are having alot of sex with white europeans.

arcticwolf
11-15-2012, 05:57 AM
If you date other races then you are nor a real racist.

LOL IM doesn't get the obvious. His mind works in mysterious ways. :D

Armand_Duval
11-15-2012, 06:04 AM
LOL IM doesn't get the obvious. His mind works in mysterious ways. :D

The one who claims himself/herself a racist but then dates other races aint in fact a racist I'd call such person only an snobbish douche bag instead.

Mark
11-15-2012, 06:18 AM
The one who claims himself/herself a racist but then dates other races aint in fact a racist I'd call such person only an snobbish douche bag instead.
Actually, the thread does read: 'a bit racist' and I think that we all have those moments, sadly.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Good Question, Yes.

For instance there were plenty of Nazis with Jewish wives/girlfriends.:picard1:

Proof and sources please...

Anusiya
11-15-2012, 09:33 AM
:picard1:

Proof and sources please...

What do you mean proof and sources? It's common sense really. There were as many assimilated Jews as there were Jews who withstood assimilation. Both were in the order of millions.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-15-2012, 09:47 AM
What do you mean proof and sources? It's common sense really. There were as many assimilated Jews as there were Jews who withstood assimilation. Both were in the order of millions.
Common sense doesn't make it so.

That God created the world appears to be common sense amongst some folks aswell. Does that make it so?:picard1:

Anusiya
11-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Common sense doesn't make it so.

That God created the world appears to be common sense amongst some folks aswell. Does that make it so?:picard1:

My friend, it's history repeating itself. The same thing happened (almost) with the Maccabees and the assimilated Hellenistic Jews. Round and around. One assimilated group targets their akin one, in fear of being kept back by their rulers.

Leliana
11-15-2012, 01:35 PM
No, but the more important assessment is that you don't need to be racist to prefer your own people for dating.

Mortimer
11-17-2012, 02:03 PM
No, but the more important assessment is that you don't need to be racist to prefer your own people for dating.

but probably you are racist if you do so. you dont need neccessarily but most often you are.

Incel King
11-17-2012, 05:16 PM
No, you can't.

Arthas
11-17-2012, 06:42 PM
I am quite racist but I would date any race to be honest.

Incel King
11-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I am quite racist but I would date any race to be honest.

...then you're not Tr00 racist.

Absinthe
11-17-2012, 11:12 PM
I am not racist but I don't date other races. :wink

You have to be a bit racist to think about these things. Otherwise it's not even a question, you just follow your heart. It so happens that your heart usually brings you closer to people of a similar ethnic and cultural background because you have more things in common. I have had friends of other ethnicities and races but I wasn't attracted to them sexually because sexual attraction (for me) is built on many factors other than appearance, and these are usually cultural factors.
I wouldn't date an Asian or an African because I'd have no idea of how to behave around them.

Germaniac
11-17-2012, 11:36 PM
If it ain't white, it ain't right...

Graus
11-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Are we talking about casual sex or a commited relationship here?