PDA

View Full Version : Israeli crimes in Palestine

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
This is so sad :(

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532281_3368973602151_2039009025_n.jpg

Leliana
11-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Oh sure, the evil Israelis and poor innocent Muslims. :rolleyes: :picard2: In the last 10 months more than 140 missiles were shot into Israeli territory directed at the civil population by Hamas and other Muslim groups and now they don't want to take the shit any longer. How 'evil'! Because it's of great fun to have five or six missile alarms per day and to live in fear of blind-shot Hamas rockets. Hamas is working hand in hand with Iran and the missiles reach Tel Aviv and Jerusalem now!

I don't like Israel like a good friend but I hope Israel makes short process with the Muslim terrorists and their sympathizers in a great ground offensive!

Imagine living in a country where the direct neighbour shots rockets in your direction day by day!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/SVvniDpNI4I/AAAAAAAAETo/_-hO0rKi7PI/s400/hamas%2Brocket.jpg

http://yeshuaarmy.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hamas_kassams.jpg

http://www.thejerusalemconnection.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Hamas%2BKassam.jpg

http://img.haberler.com/haber/619/hamas-tan-israil-e-misilleme-3-olu-4091619_5573_o.jpg

http://vkb.isvg.org/%40api/deki/files/687/%3Dhamas2.jpg

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/gaza-attack-senior-hamas-leader-2-nizar-rayyan.jpg

Muslims are a threat and burden everywhere. Israel takes no crap by their side and for that I respect and support them in that single case.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Israel akbar.

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Israel akbar.

go lick more israeli ass,what kind of christian are you if you can support killing of innocent muslims and christians(yes 20% of palestinians are christians)

Dacul
11-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Bosnian I start to like as a woman cause you have courage/are concerned to write about this!
I thought you are just a frivolous girl but it seems I am wrong!

Leliana
11-16-2012, 07:05 PM
go lick more israeli ass,what kind of christian are you if you can support killing of innocent muslims and christians(yes 20% of palestinians are christians)
And what's with you, Muslim witch? :stop00010: No word about the countless of murdered Israeli civilians killed by Islamic bombs, suicide killers and rockets in the last few years? Only yesterday four people in a residential house were killed at night by a Hamas missile.

http://www.welt.de/img/ausland/crop111130802/4520719306-ci3x2l-w580-aoriginal-h386-l0/An-Israeli-soldier-throws-a-blood-stained-table-out-of-a-building-damaged-by-3-.jpg

The breakfast table full of blood. Israel killed the head of the Hamas militrary forces because he approved this mess and all the steady missile launches on Israel. Every country would do the same with a kraken that brings nothing but violence and death.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:05 PM
The Hamas has been firing hundreds of rockets on Israelis the last weeks, not caring who is hit. Many people live in constant terror. How exactly is it a crime when these murderers are persecuted by Israel and in consequence some of their human shields are hit as well? Thatīs what Hamas counts on, itīs a strategic tool of djihad! Those children are "shahids", and thatīs why they will not only be used as human shields, no, it is an honor for them to be human shields. And the Hamas murderers count on something they completely lack: The worldīs compassion and estimation of human life.

I want fall into this rotten trap, this pitch-black pit of pure evil, using childrenīs lifes to manipulate the world.

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Bosnian I start to like as a woman cause you have courage/are concerned to write about this!
I thought you are just a frivolous girl but it seems I am wrong!

The whole world condemns Israel ,the whole world is watching and is shocked once again

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 07:12 PM
The Hamas has been firing hundreds of rockets on Israelis the last weeks, not caring who is hit. Many people live in constant terror. How exactly is it a crime when these murderers are persecuted by Israel and in consequence some of their human shields are hit as well? Thatīs what Hamas counts on, itīs a strategic tool of djihad! Those children are "shahids", and thatīs why they will not only be used as human shields, no, it is an honor for them to be human shields. And the Hamas murderers count on something they completely lack: The worldīs compassion and estimation of human life.

I want fall into this rotten trap, this pitch-black pit of pure evil, using childrenīs lifes to manipulate the world.

I just realized you are one of those "christians" you talk about not being real christians ;)

i wont discuss with you more

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:13 PM
The whole world condemns Israel ,the whole world is watching and is shocked once again

Wrong. Even my non christian family members are on Israelīs side, they are not so stupid to get caught by the Hamas manipulation operation "Human Shield".

ChildOfTheJin
11-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Tbh, I would have give a **** if they didn't support Saddam. These Palestinians supported a man who killed my relatives.

Su
11-16-2012, 07:14 PM

Yeah, she is good at licking them :thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Tbh, I would have give a **** if they didn't support Saddam. These Palestinians supported a man who killed my relatives.

I doubt they cry over lost kurdish support:D

ficuscarica
I just realized you are one of those "christians" you talk about not being real christians ;)

i wont discuss with you more

No arguments? It is a well known fact that Hamas uses human shields and you can easily find videos where you see how they train children to be shahids dying for the cause of Allah and killing Jews.

Hurrem sultana
Wrong. Even my non christian family members are on Israelīs side, they are not so stupid to get caught by the Hamas manipulation operation "Human Shield".

of course,i did not expect anything else from your side:picard1:

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 07:16 PM
No arguments? It is a well known fact that Hamas uses human shields and you can easily find videos where you see how they train children to be shahids dying for the cause of Allah and killing Jews.

1.at least 50% palestinians do not support hamas

2.one crime does not make the other crime okay

Leon_C
11-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Why are the Palestinians launching missiles in the first place, could it be something to do with the Israeli's taking their land or something? I'm genuinely ashamed of my nation's role in the creation of Israel :picard1:

Dacul
11-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I have been to Israel and I did not saw those rockets fired by Hamas,stood in Tel aviv a lot of time and some few times I spent in Jerusalem also.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:20 PM
1.at least 50% palestinians do not support hamas

2.one crime does not make the other crime okay

1. In Gaza they were elected, which is the reason why the majority must support them.
2. Israel has no choice. You canīt accept hundreds of rockets and your people being killed randomly. I guess that the Hamas uses those people/houses as human shields, who want to be their shield. And due to djihad indoctrination they find plenty of them. It is an honor for people to function as supporters of Hamas by providing them human shields for propaganda reasons.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:22 PM
I have been to Israel and I did not saw those rockets fired by Hamas,stood in Tel aviv a lot of time and some few times I spent in Jerusalem also.

What a clever statement. Did you even read the news? Yes, the missiles that hit Jerusalem and Tel Aviv these days were the first ones in a long time. Usually the Hamas was only able to terrorize cities closer to the border, but Apemadinejad has provided them with better missiles to even terrorize the capital cities, and this is why Israel after taking a lot of terror finally does something.

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 07:23 PM

Certainly not the whole world. I'm on Israel's side, and will stay on it until the Palestinians stop the terrorism against the Israelites. Sure, Israel has committed some atrocities, but it's nothing compared to what the Palestinians have been doing to the Jews since the late 19th century.

Mraz
11-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Khaybar Khaybar ya Yahood. :mad:

Israel should had been made on Bavarian soil, after all Germans are the reason of all this mess. Palestine will prevail, sooner or later the cancer will be cured.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Why are the Palestinians launching missiles in the first place, could it be something to do with the Israeli's taking their land or something? I'm genuinely ashamed of my nation's role in the creation of Israel :picard1:

They launch rockets because Israel gave them land - Gaza - but they want all the land and to "drive the Jews into the sea". :rolleyes: Those freedom heroes call themselves "islamic djihad" and speak about killing the Jews on Saturday and the christians on Sunday, following the glorious example of Muhammad who beheaded hundreds of helpless Jews in Banu Qureiza...

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Certainly not the whole world. I'm on Israel's side, and will stay on it until the Palestinians stop the terrorism against the Israelites. Sure, Israel has committed some atrocities, but it's nothing compared to what the Palestinians have been doing to the Jews since the late 19th century.

Most countries condemn whatever is happening now,and most people even in the USA seem to realize what Israel is doing.They cant go on like this forever

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 07:25 PM
1. In Gaza they were elected, which is the reason why the majority must support them.

Aha.. that means that Israel is attacking a democratically elected government. And not just that: they are up to the necks in genocide.

http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/IMG_0221.JPG

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Aha.. that means that Israel is attacking a democratically elected government. And not just that: they are up to the necks in genocide.

Right. Just as the Allies attacked Hitler. :thumb001:

Leon_C
11-16-2012, 07:27 PM

Israel should had been made on Bavarian soil, after all Germans are the reason of all this mess. Palestine will prevail, sooner or later the cancer will be cured.

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come."

-Samwise Gamgee

The Lawspeaker
Right. Just as the Allies attacked Hitler. :thumb001:

Hitler wasn't elected. You may want to read up more about the power grab by Hitler, jewboy.

Flintlocke
Semites killing each other, like it, love it, want more of it! :icon_cheers:

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Hitler wasn't elected. You may want to read up more about the power grab by Hitler, jewboy.
Doesnīt matter. If the majority embraces evil (read the Hamas charta), the majority will pay. That simple.

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 07:31 PM

1. How are the Germans the reason of this mess? The Nazis (not the Germans) simply accelerated the process of the return to the land of Zion. The Jews were already mass emigrating to Israel in the late 19th century.

2. I assume you're making a joke, but if not, the Jews would never accept Bavaria as their homeland. Do you know Jewish history? If so, you'll realize how the majority of the Jewish people have rejected many proposed territories (like Uganda) as homelands, out of desire to return to the land of Zion. Anyways, East Prussia was also suggested by Lord Moyne in 1941. David Ben-Gurion said that "the only way to get Jews to go would be with machine guns." And he was right.

SKYNET
11-16-2012, 07:41 PM
I wonder why do a some white European people support them?

BvjJ6CY4wso

the zionists are against everyone..

Blackout
11-16-2012, 07:45 PM
'Hundreds' of rockets fired at Israel? Anyone would think, the country would have been destroyed by now. Just more excuses to kill innocent civilians and take more land.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:50 PM
'Hundreds' of rockets fired at Israel? Anyone would think, the country would have been destroyed by now. Just more excuses to kill innocent civilians and take more land.

LOL :picard1:

alb0zfinest
11-16-2012, 07:50 PM
And what's with you, Muslim witch? :stop00010: No word about the countless of murdered Israeli civilians killed by Islamic bombs, suicide killers and rockets in the last few years? Only yesterday four people in a residential house were killed at night by a Hamas missile.

http://www.welt.de/img/ausland/crop111130802/4520719306-ci3x2l-w580-aoriginal-h386-l0/An-Israeli-soldier-throws-a-blood-stained-table-out-of-a-building-damaged-by-3-.jpg

The breakfast table full of blood. Israel killed the head of the Hamas militrary forces because he approved this mess and all the steady missile launches on Israel. Every country would do the same with a kraken that brings nothing but violence and death.

It's settled then. There have been casualties on both sides, supporting the demises in either side is wrong. What happened is now the past, people responsible should be punished and both countries should try to have an agreement, on the issue of the existence of Palestine.

Mraz
11-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Israel uses cluster bombs and white phosphorus bombs which are forbidden weapons.

http://etat-du-monde-etat-d-etre.net/wp-content/uploads/phosphore-blanc.jpg

http://www.france24.com/fr/files_fr/imagecache/france24_169_large/story/Israel-phos-m.jpg

Rockets are toys compared those weapons.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:52 PM
I wonder why do a some white European people support them?

BvjJ6CY4wso

the zionists are against everyone..

:picard1::picard1:
You found some drunk, retarded extremists that are hated by the majority of Israelis and think this is a reason why the world should be against Israel?Please tell me you are kidding us.

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 07:52 PM
It's settled then. There have been casualties on both sides, supporting the demises in either side is wrong. What happened is now the past, people responsible should be punished and both countries should try to have an agreement, on the issue of the existence of Palestine.

Amen to that. :)

Rouxinol
11-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Yesterday facebook erased a comment I made on a newspaper page alleging it violated their principles. All this because I said U.S. involvement on this Israeli-Palestinian shit is because the Jews control the U.S. Government, media, finance, etc. Imagine that! I've said hundreds of times that Obama just won this election for being a negro and never got a comment deleted. But when it comes to the Jews...

alb0zfinest
11-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Yesterday facebook erased a comment I made on a newspaper page alleging it violated their principles. All this because I said U.S. involvement on this Israeli-Palestinian shit is because the Jews control the U.S. Government, media, finance, etc. Imagine that! I've said hundreds of times that Obama just won this election for being a negro and never got a comment deleted. But when it comes to the Jews...

I hope you don't have any pictures of you on that facebook profile

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 07:59 PM

The Obama statement is a truth that can be verified by simply looking at the tables. The other statement is conspiracy sh!t on the level of "Der ewige Jude". Well done, facebook.

Rouxinol
11-16-2012, 07:59 PM
I hope you don't have any pictures of you on that facebook profile

I have actually.

alb0zfinest
11-16-2012, 08:02 PM
I have actually.

Then that probably wasn't the brightest idea.

Rouxinol
11-16-2012, 08:03 PM

Yeah, I know. One day I'll have the FBI after me.

Hurrem sultana
11-16-2012, 08:20 PM

Picture or not picture fb will trace him if they want to:D

SKYNET
11-16-2012, 08:33 PM
:picard1::picard1:
You found some drunk, retarded extremists that are hated by the majority of Israelis and think this is a reason why the world should be against Israel?Please tell me you are kidding us.

both sides are wrong

Legion
11-16-2012, 08:37 PM

Of course they do. The gullible masses are quick to swallow any propaganda fed to them about "peaceful, innocent muslims exterminated by Zionazis."

sturmwalkure
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Jews are a cancer no matter where they spread.

Leon_C
11-16-2012, 08:41 PM
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

-Polish proverb

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 08:56 PM

-Polish proverb

Sounds about right. That's the Jew for you.

Graham
11-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Felt bad for the BBC man, who lost his child.

Israel is a military occupier & undergoing an apartheid. No wonder the Palestinians are mad.

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Jews are a cancer no matter where they spread.

Seems like either you don't know what a Jew is or what cancer is. No worries though, everybody has to learn. ;)

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Felt real bad for the BBC man who lost his child.

Israel is a military occupier & undergoing an apartheid. No wonder the Palestinian are mad.

Are you absolutely mad? Palestinians can roam free in Israel and do every job and can be part of the government. Israel has around 20% Arabs.

A Jew who dares to wander into Gaza will be tortured and killed - if he is lucky.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:20 PM
The Hamas has been firing hundreds of rockets on Israelis the last weeks, not caring who is hit. Thats called retaliation. How many civilians died already from Israeli missiles? That little innocent baby is just one of 'm.
Many people live in constant terror. Playing the Israeli victim card here? Not gonna work no matter how hard you try! You talk about Israeli people living in constant fear. well finally they get a taste of their own medicine. Palastinian people have been living in fear for decades now. Fear of losing their lands, fear of loosing their homes and fear of loosing their lives.
How exactly is it a crime when these murderers are persecuted by Israel and in consequence some of their human shields are hit as well? When one knows that human shields are used, one should not target at all period. you constantly state that Hamas don't care who they hit, well the same goes for israel so dont be a little child about it.
no, it is an honor for them to be human shields. And its oh so honourable for Israel to still target them non the less innit?
And the Hamas murderers count on something they completely lack: The worldīs compassion and estimation of human life. Yes keep going on how other people ar murderers whilst the Israelis commited that many inhumane acts.

I want fall into this rotten trap, this pitch-black pit of pure evil, using childrenīs lifes to manipulate the world.I wont either ficus. I'm not blind and same as you see how Hamas is using dirty schemes in this so rotten war. Just ask yourself who started it all and keeps it going...

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 09:25 PM

That's a lie. Gaza only has 3000 Christians left and thousands of Christians have left the West Bank because of PLO rule. Bethlehem is now only 20% because most have fled due to their Dhimmi status under Muslim rule.

http://www.persecution.org/category/countries/middle-east/west-bank-and-gaza/

The only growing Christian community in the whole Middle East is Israel's.

SKYNET
11-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Seems like either you don't know what a Jew is or what cancer is. No worries though, everybody has to learn. ;)

Israel sucks circa billions of dollars from the U.S. (include Germany - in €euros payment) budget to support the Zionist regime.

Ethnicity: Dutch / Holländisch

it would be good if you don't call yourself a Dutch, you're a jew :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
You can't be Dutch when you're a Jew. Then you're another foreign leech. If I would move to Africa I wouldn't be an African either.

Legion
11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Israel sucks circa billions of dollars from the U.S. (include Germany - in €euros payment) budget to support the Zionist regime.

it would be good if you don't call yourself a Dutch, you're a jew :rolleyes:

He's a Jew because he disagrees with you?

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
it would be good if you don't call yourself a Dutch, you're a jew :rolleyes:Thats the best comment ever written on this board really...

I as a Dutch person actually feel ashamed that this Jahoedi is referring to himself as a "Hollander" wich obviously isn't even the right terminoligy for being of Dutch descent.

Cheers for that...

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 09:33 PM

The problem is when Hamas fires 8,000 missiles at Israeli civilians you don't condemn them.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/20090101GazaRocketsMortarsChart.jpg

http://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/chart.jpg

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/two-days-of-fighting-in-IPOD.jpg

No other country would be expected to put up with thousands or missiles fired at its civilians. So why don't you condemn Hamas?

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:34 PM
We don't care, Jew. We care as much about them as you care for those that died during the Dresden Air Raid.

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Thats the best comment ever written on this board really...

I as a Dutch person actually feel ashamed that this Jahoedi is referring to himself as a "Hollander" wich obviously isn't even the right terminoligy for being of Dutch descent.

Cheers for that...

I'm ashamed of sharing my ethnicity with a filthy national socialist.

Anyways, yeah, I'm proud of having an half-Ashkenazi grandfather. Anyone got problems with that? Then that's too bad for you, not for me. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm ashamed of sharing my ethnicity with a filthy national socialist.

Anyways, yeah, I'm proud of having an half-Ashkenazi grandfather. Anyone got problems with that? Then that's too bad for you, not for me. :thumb001:

. Why don't you go to Israel and leave your passport at the door ? You're not a Dutchman.

Holle Bolle Gijss
The only growing Christian community in the whole Middle East is Israel's.Yes and the Vatican is stolen land by the Catholics.:picard1:

You actualy believe your own sauce pan drivvle Jahoedi?:rolleyes:

Mraz
http://www.foa.org.uk/uploads/palestinian-kid-throw-stone-israeli-tank-1%5B1%5D.jpg

David vs Goliath?

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.foa.org.uk/uploads/palestinian-kid-throw-stone-israeli-tank-1%5B1%5D.jpg

This picture really says it all.

-Polish proverb

SKYNET
11-16-2012, 09:39 PM
He's a Jew because he disagrees with you?

I am not a victim of brainwashing of the jewish media, it is something that I can say. And, I don't wanna know how many jews are super people and their good targets

Sagjaz
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM
We don't care, Jew. We care as much about them as you care for those that died during the Dresden Air Raid.

Seems like this moderator is also a Nazi. :/ Well, I'll keep my mouth shut before you put me under a shower for my roots. :rolleyes: ;)

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Seems like this moderator is also a Nazi. :/ Well, I'll keep my mouth shut before you put me under a shower for my roots. :rolleyes: ;)

Holle.. am I a Nazi ? :D

Legion
11-16-2012, 09:43 PM
They were also profiling ficuscarica for being Jewish because he didn't agree with the anti-Israel viewpoint. When he changed his profile ethnicity to "Ashkenazi" the reaction was priceless :D

Following that, so many internet scientists examined his features and said "omfg look at his dark skin and nose ratio, i knew he was a zionist shill joo all this time!"

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm ashamed of sharing my ethnicity with a filthy national socialist. Dont you worrie bout that half cast Jewie. Jahoedi arent ethnic Dutch. Dutch are ethnic Dutch. Jahoedis are just.... parasitic trespassers.

Yes I would be very proud of being not even an half cast too. Being considered by pure blood Jahoedis to not even be one of their own.

How tormenting must it be to not have an inch of heritage or legacy at all.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Thats called retaliation. How many civilians died already from Israeli missiles? That little innocent baby is just one of 'm. Playing the Israeli victim card here? Not gonna work no matter how hard you try! You talk about Israeli people living in constant fear. well finally they get a taste of their own medicine. Palastinian people have been living in fear for decades now. Fear of losing their lands, fear of loosing their homes and fear of loosing their lives. When one knows that human shields are used, one should not target at all period. you constantly state that Hamas don't care who they hit, well the same goes for israel so dont be a little child about it. And its oh so honourable for Israel to still target them non the less innit? Yes keep going on how other people ar murderers whilst the Israelis commited that many inhumane acts.

I wont either ficus. I'm not blind and same as you see how Hamas is using dirty schemes in this so rotten war. Just ask yourself who started it all and keeps it going...

1. Hamas kept firing missiles for months without Israel reacting.
2. Gaza people didnīt live in constant fear of losing land at all. Israel had freely given Gaza to them. And what they got for it were thousands of rockets in the last years.
3. If your population is bombed and killed you have to kill the responsible persons. The human shields are not used, but willingly participating in the "greater cause" of djihad.

Graham
"Israeli Defense Minister approves expansion of draft to more than 75,000 army reservists:"

That's a big number! unfortunately. Don't want to see Jewish or Palestinians die.

Sagjaz
Holle.. am I a Nazi ? :D

Or just a heavy antisemite - not someone I want to continue this conversation with, either way. :tongue

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Holle.. am I a Nazi ? :DThe biggest one on here Tuan whahahahahahahahahaha.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Or just a heavy antisemite - not someone I want to continue this conversation with, either way. :tongue

Better be on your way then, jewboy.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:47 PM
The biggest one on here Tuan whahahahahahahahahaha.

:thumb001: Haha a "Nazi" that would have voted for the likes of Drees if he would still be around today.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:49 PM
1. Hamas kept firing missiles for months without Israel reacting. You also starting to believe your own sauce pan drivvle?

2. Gaza people didnīt live in constant fear of losing land at all. Israel had freely given Gaza to them. And what they got for it were thousands of rockets in the last years. So Israel actually gave the Palastines what was theirs in the first place? :picard1:

3. If your population is bombed and killed you have to kill the responsible persons. The human shields are not used, but willingly participating in the "greater cause" of djihad.And in killing those responsable persons one doesnt give a toss that INNOCENTS get killed?:picard1:

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't want to see Jewish die.I do! I actually intent to donate a set ammount per Jahoedi death to the Palastinian cause...

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 09:52 PM
You also starting to believe your own sauce pan drivvle?
So Israel actually gave the Palastines what was theirs in the first place? :picard1:
And in killing those responsable persons one doesnt give a toss that INNOCENTS get killed?:picard1:

First sentence is simply nonsense. No comment on that.

Israel gave the Palestinians what they had conquered in a war against a people who tried to exterminate them. I would totally understand it if Israel would have kicked all of them out after 1967.

There is no war where there are no innocent victims. Tell us more about your unfair bias against Jews which leads to ridiculous objections.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 09:53 PM
:thumb001: Haha a "Nazi" that would have voted for the likes of Drees if he would still be around today.Well your getting there mate haha.:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I do! I actually intent to donate a set ammount per Jahoedi death to the Palastinian cause...

I would actually appreciate it if we would send some F16's to join a multinational force to Hanoi 1972 Tel Aviv until not a single brick is on top of the other. :thumb001:

sturmwalkure
11-16-2012, 09:55 PM

How dare you suggest I ought to get cancer. :mad:

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Hamas lies at every opportunity, they are trying to manipulate you. Just yesterday there were two examples of Hamas propaganda;

Hamas tweeted a picture of a dead child pretending Israel had killed him. In fact the child was killed in Syria in October;

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oW_19xVTjWw/UKVoOeaPalI/AAAAAAAA9VQ/cxT1TTgEdo0/s1600/Arab%2BChild%2BKilled.jpg

On the BBC we see Pallywood in action (pretending to be dead or injured for the camera);

This is what they broadcast;
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z5lXlVU0FDI/UKTkcmPn9eI/AAAAAAAAQA8/cnjTFTc-cYk/s1600/pallywood2.png

30 seconds later the man is fine (a miracle?);

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu7JTh05fFA/UKTkd7ChCuI/AAAAAAAAQBE/zYSkUZCHjDI/s1600/pallywood2a.png

Watch it on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-Vms2eAeUU

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 09:56 PM
We don't care, jewboy. You can take your propaganda and shove it: it's getting old.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Anglojew, thatīs old. Pallywood and "operation human shield" (aka "children shahid") belongs to the basic Arab repertoire of deception.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Anglojew, thatīs old. Pallywood and "operation human shield" (aka "children shahid") belongs to the basic Arab repertoire of deception.
More like the average Jew stories of "they are lieing and we are victims" have been heard for 200 years by us already.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:02 PM
First sentence is simply nonsense. No comment on that. Correct like most of your replies.

Israel gave the Palestinians what they had conquered in a war against a people who tried to exterminate them. I would totally understand it if Israel would have kicked all of them out after 1967. Fair enough. But who did the lands belong to in the first place? Right the palastines. So as I said your just giving them back what belongs to them in the first place.

There is no war where there are no innocent victims. Tell us more about your unfair bias against Jews which leads to ridiculous objections.So because innocents are inevitibly killed in war its alright for you to just blatantly target them? Now thats rich!

And as for my bias against Jews... Its not biased. I've never had the displeasure to be proven wrong.

Mraz
11-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Hamas lies at every opportunity, they are trying to manipulate you. Just yesterday there were two examples of Hamas propaganda;

Hamas tweeted a picture of a dead child pretending Israel had killed him. In fact the child was killed in Syria in October;

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oW_19xVTjWw/UKVoOeaPalI/AAAAAAAA9VQ/cxT1TTgEdo0/s1600/Arab%2BChild%2BKilled.jpg

On the BBC we see Pallywood in action (pretending to be dead or injured for the camera);

This is what they broadcast;
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z5lXlVU0FDI/UKTkcmPn9eI/AAAAAAAAQA8/cnjTFTc-cYk/s1600/pallywood2.png

30 seconds later the man is fine (a miracle?);

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu7JTh05fFA/UKTkd7ChCuI/AAAAAAAAQBE/zYSkUZCHjDI/s1600/pallywood2a.png

Watch it on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-Vms2eAeUU

It seems Jews are told what to say on the Internet. Same propaganda on French Zionist site.

http://jssnews.com/2012/11/16/pallywood-2012/

:rolleyes:

Anyway :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oJljWmMl_Cw/UIwF5UmCzDI/AAAAAAAAD3w/1c7_HMg1BTs/s1600/Palestinian-child-prisoner.jpg

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Hamas deliberately targets Israeli civilians, 1.5 million have to stay in bomb shelters often due to Hamas missiles;

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Pgqrvnqz87E/UKYRJTK_aZI/AAAAAAAAQIQ/nM43SViM7Vc/s1600/tel+aviv.jpg

http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/children.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c24.0.403.403/p403x403/404181_429219670460238_1029304982_n.jpg

Because they stay in bomb shelters more aren't killed but do you think thats a nice life?

Two days ago Hamas hit a baby with a bomb (killing 3 members of its family including children);

http://rt.com/files/news/gaza-israel-hamas-attack-687/held-security-officer-scene.jpg

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Please note I don't even read ArseHolle's posts. He is a moron that contributes nothing of value to the world.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Correct like most of your replies.

Fair enough. But who did the lands belong to in the first place? Right the palastines. So as I said your just giving them back what belongs to them in the first place.

So because innocents are inevitibly killed in war its alright for you to just blatantly target them? Now thats rich!

And as for my bias against Jews... Its not biased. I've never had the displeasure to be proven wrong.

It was not their land in the first place. Much of the land was swampland that the Jews bought from the English who had conquered it from the Turks. More land was conquered when the Arabs tried to exterminate the Jews.

Furthermore, there always was a Jewish presence in the land, for more than 3000 years, despite them becoming a minority after the islamic djihad that spread over all the mediterranean world in the 7th and 8th century.

They donīt target civilians, but civilians are always hit in wars. Concerning desperately aiming at houses with civilians, all I can say is, that these civilians are part of the Hamas military infrastructure by providing them houses for their rocket bases. Israel has sent warnings to the Gaza strip to protect civilians, while Hamas is glad about each civilian they can kill.

Maybe you should actually meet Jews...

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:08 PM
We don't care about your rubbish, jewboy. I think that both Holle and I had the sheer displeasure of actually meeting them. I have never seen a people so full of hatred for the other and sheer arrogance when it comes to themselves. They really think the world owes them everything because we are non-Jews. Their very world view out-Nazi the Nazi's.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:09 PM

Ooh yeah and you Jahoedi never tried to manipulate us right? Then whats the holohoax, 911 and the around plus 40 alleged attackes by neo nazis on Jahoedis that were found out to be fairytails? You know the socalled victims carving Swastikas in their own limbs and foreheads?

How about your mossad giving out intelligence about socalled Iranian terror attacks on the 2012 London Olympics with the sole purpose off instituting war with Iran?

Should I go on?

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
How about the Lavon Affair of 1954 when they were caught red-handed ? The attack on the USS Liberty ? The sheer genocide in Shabra and Shatilla in 1982 where they hired local Christian thugs to do the dirty work for them ? And indeed, as my friend here pointed out: the rumour that "Iran" would attack the Olympics. Sounds a bit like those dancing Jews when the WTC got attacked.

http://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/hey-rabbi.jpg?w=477

You know, ficus (and the other matzomunchers): the gig is getting old. We know the joke by now and we are no longer buying it.

alb0zfinest
11-16-2012, 10:16 PM
We don't care about your rubbish, jewboy. I think that both Holle and I had the sheer displeasure of actually meeting them. I have never seen a people so full of hatred for the other and sheer arrogance when it comes to themselves. They really think the world owes them everything because we are non-Jews. Their very world view out-Nazi the Nazi's.

When you keep on saying jewboy its offending even me and I'm not jewish. You bully :D

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:16 PM
It was not their land in the first place. Much of the land was swampland that the Jews bought from the English who had conquered it from the Turks. More land was conquered when the Arabs tried to exterminate the Jews. Bought?!!!! The English GAVE you your land because of your whining about the holohoax. That land was taken of the predominantly native palastians and handed to you.

Furthermore, there always was a Jewish presence in the land, for more than 3000 years, despite them becoming a minority after the islamic djihad that spread over all the mediterranean world in the 7th and 8th century. Yes there has always been a "Jewish presence" in Europe aswell. That doesn't make it yours!

They donīt target civilians, but civilians are always hit in wars. Concerning desperately aiming at houses with civilians, all I can say is, that these civilians are part of the Hamas military infrastructure by providing them houses for their rocket bases. Israel has sent warnings to the Gaza strip to protect civilians, while Hamas is glad about each civilian they can kill. So if one knows there are innocent civilians in an area but one still targets that area one does not target innocents? Hmm thats food for thought innit? It just makes it all alright now dunnit?

Maybe you should actually meet Jews...I did.... I did not enjoy their presence. They deffo did not enjoy meeting me.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Lol when you keep on saying jewboy its offending even me and I'm not jewish. You bully :D

They bring out the very worst in me: righteous anger and deadly sarcasm. :thumb001:

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Bought?!!!! The English GAVE you your land because of your whining about the holohoax. That land was taken of the predominantly native palastians and handed to you.

Yes there has always been a "Jewish presence" in Europe aswell. That doesn't make it yours!

So if one knows there are innocent civilians in an area but one still targets that area one does not target innocents? Hmm thats food for thought innit? It just makes it all alright now dunnit?

I did.... I did not enjoy their presence. They deffo did not enjoy meeting me.

Ever heard of the Jewish National Fond. They purchased land. The English only allowed immigration. Thatīs a huge difference.

I am just saying that the Jews are not invaders, but had become a minority due to djihad, but the situation changed when they started to buy land (not conquer it with djihad).

Every war means that areas with innocent civilians will be targeted as well. Anyway, those who get killed in the Gaza strip usually willingly provide infrastructure for Hamas missile attacks and thus participate and in an agressive war.

If I decide to hate someone before I meet him it obviously wonīt be a plesant experience. One of the most amazing people I know happens to be a Jew. Btw, I am not Jewish, you should know that by know.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Please not I don't even read ArseHolle's posts. He is a moron that contributes nothing of value to the world.

Aah are we going to the whole name calling game now kike?

says more about you then it does about me...

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Bought?!!!! The English GAVE you your land because of your whining about the holohoax. That land was taken of the predominantly native palastians and handed to you.

And what was the first thing the Jews did in Israel when WWII was over ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/KD_1946.JPG

That's right.. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing). Blowing up the same Brits that had liberated them from the death camps. Not even a full year ( 22 July 1946 ) after the end of World War II (2 September 1945).

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Ever heard of the Jewish National Fond. They purchased land. The English only allowed immigration. Thatīs a huge difference. yes the difference being that you bought land that still belonged to someone else by birthright and not England. Thats just nicking but calling it something else more fancy.

I am just saying that the Jews are not invaders, but had become a minority due to djihad, but the situation changed when they started to buy land (not conquer it with djihad). I didn't say you WERE invaders. You are now tho.

Every war means that areas with innocent civilians will be targeted as well. Anyway, those who get killed in the Gaza strip usually willingly provide infrastructure for Hamas missile attacks and thus participate and in an agressive war. I agree. But then why are they murderers and the Israeli not? So both kill the occassional innocent, yet they are murderers and your not? it gets richer by the minute.

If I decide to hate someone before I meet him it obviously wonīt be a plesant experience. One of the most amazing people I know happens to be a Jew. Btw, I am not Jewish, you should know that by know.Well for one its Elvis or Michael Jackson and for the other its a jew.

Where all entitled to look up to someone in this life. I just feel myself more blessed with the gift of looking down on jews. I even have more disgust for people that defend and try to make out all they do good.

Legion
11-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Ooh yeah and you Jahoedi never tried to manipulate us right? Then whats the holohoax, 911 and the around plus 40 alleged attackes by neo nazis on Jahoedis that were found out to be fairytails? You know the socalled victims carving Swastikas in their own limbs and foreheads?

How about your mossad giving out intelligence about socalled Iranian terror attacks on the 2012 London Olympics with the sole purpose off instituting war with Iran?

Should I go on?

yea man da jews did 9/11 here's sum proof

http://theapricity.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=675&pictureid=5132

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:40 PM
cBFBZb-B3Vo
This is what should be done to Israel.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:41 PM
cBFBZb-B3Vo
This is what should be done to Israel.Nope...

This is what should be done to israel...

AtSt5XZ7fq4

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 10:42 PM
It's like I disagree with Dexter on 99% of things but you can't accuse the guy of being stupid. He's obviously very intelligent. Whereas (Arse)Holle encompasses the paradox of someone who supports the National Socialist ideology even though by that same ideology he would be euthanased for being a mental retard.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Nope...

This is what should be done to israel...

AtSt5XZ7fq4

Even better but when we frag it Vietnam style the Palestinians can still live there when the war is over.

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 10:44 PM
19 S'audi Jews called Mohammed.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Even better but when we frag it Vietnam style the Palestinians can still live there when the war is over.No use... By the time this gets dropped there will be no palastines left anyways... All victims of Isreal no doubt.:rolleyes:

Fortis in Arduis
11-16-2012, 10:46 PM
And what was the first thing the Jews did in Israel when WWII was over ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/KD_1946.JPG

That's right.. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing). Blowing up the same Brits that had liberated them from the death camps. Not even a full year ( 22 July 1946 ) after the end of World War II (2 September 1945).

Haha.

Liberation from the concentration camps was not the first priority for the British state. Not at all. Many perished as a result of British policy.

The British in Israel were colluding with Israeli Marxists against Israeli nationalists, and that was why they deserved to be bombed and hung with piano wire.

The British and these Marxists even turned away ships of European-Jewish refugees who were trying to enter Israel.

You are blind because you cannot understand the political pluralism of the Jewish people, and wish for simple answers which do not exist.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Haha.

Lilberation from the concentration camps was not the first priority for the British state. Not at all.

The British in Israel were colluding with Israeli Marxists against Israeli nationalists, and that was why they deserved to be bombed and hung with piano wire.

The British and these Marxists even turned away ships of European-Jewish refugees who were trying to enter Israel.

You are blind because you cannot understand the political pluralism of the Jewish people, and wish for simple answers which do not exist.
You know what, Fortis: who cares. They got them out of the camps too.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:48 PM
No use... By the time this gets dropped there will be no palastines left anyways... All victims of Isreal no doubt.:rolleyes:

True.. so we might just as well turn it in a glass wasteland.

Anglojew
11-16-2012, 10:50 PM

http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/IMG_0221.JPG

What an idiot. Tuan LOVES Nazism.

Aura
11-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I don't like islam or hardcore muslims, but sincerely you jewish guys here, think rationally a lill bit, it's ridiculous that you want to brainwash us, all the western countries punished really bad Nazis and Germany for what they did to civilian jews, so that's what you and your super army is doing now. let them to create their state and stop it, I cant watch dead children in tv anymore.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 10:51 PM
The British in Israel were colluding with Israeli Marxists against Israeli nationalists, and that was why they deserved to be bombed and hung with piano wire. Why? Those same "Nationalists" are the ones causing the current situation.

The British and these Marxists even turned away ships of European-Jewish refugees who were trying to enter Israel. Well that obviously was wrong of them. They should've sunk 'm right there and then.

You are blind because you cannot understand the political pluralism of the Jewish people, and wish for simple answers which do not exist.Oh yes the answers are very simple. they have however been made complex by manipulation.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 10:55 PM
I don't like islam or hardcore muslims, but sincerely you jewish guys here, think rationally a lill bit, it's ridiculous that you want to brainwash us, all the western countries punished really bad Nazis and Germany for what they did to civilian jews, so that's what you and your super army is doing now. let them to create their state and stop it, I cant watch dead children in tv anymore.

:picard1: Thatīs was Israel did by giving them Gaza. The problem is, that the Arabs were not interested in peace, but fired thousand of missiles on Israeli civilians to express their thankfulness. Also, they train their children to believe that Jews are apes and pigs that should be exterminated.

Every other nation would go absolute apesh!t on their neighbour after such an experience.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:55 PM
What an idiot. Tuan LOVES Nazism.

LOL. Idiot. The Nazi's killed scores of my countrymen.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 10:59 PM
The Netherlands had a total of between the 225.000 en 250.000 (http://www.verzetsmuseum.org/kinderen/nl/digitale_expo/feest,nederland/doden-wo2) deads.

And if I look a bit closely I see that 104.000 were Jews and 270 were Gypsy.. An additional 20.000 Dutch died in the East Indies. In that respect the number of Dutch casualties (minus the Holocaust and what happened in the Indies can be lowered by 124.270.
The 20.000+ that died during the 1944 famine cannot also fully be blamed on the Germans as the railway strike that started the sequence of events was proclaimed by our government-in-exile and the Queen while being far away in Britain.
So let's look at the list one by one:

Dutch military casualties at the hands of the Germans:
In total the Dutch lost 3958 soldiers. 2000 of which died during the Battle of the Netherlands in 1940. 258 Dutch died in captivity. 1500 of the Prinses Irene Brigade (Dutch army in exile) and the Binnenlandse Strijdkrachten (joint resistance forces of the interior) died during the liberation in 1944 and 1945.
An additional 1490 members of the merchant navy lost their lifes at sea in the service of the Allies during 1940-1945.

Dutch military casualties as a whole: 3958 + 1400 serving in the merchant navy makes 5358.

Civilian casualties by the hands of the Germans:
-30.000 Dutch forced laborers died in Germany because of air raids, working conditions, maltreatment, starvation, disease etc.
-7000 of the 15.000 non-Jewish prisoners in concentration camps.
-2850 were shot as a reprisal for deeds carried out by the resistance. 2000 of those shot were resistance fighters themselves. 850 were innocent civilians. Normal bystanders who were just picked off from the street and put to the nearest brick wall they could find. Others were hostages.
-900 died during the Rotterdam air raid in 1940 (note: some other figures turn in to closer to 950)
-375 from the 7000 non-Jewish prisoners in prisons etc. Most of those interned were interned for "economical crimes" (like blackmarketeering) and only a small percentage of those imprisoned were actually political prisoners.
- an unknown number of people that is being mentioned that died in the Netherlands during the occupation because there were no medicines available. And I am not sure whether this can be blamed on the Germans?

Dutch civilian casualties at the hands of the Germans: 41125
How many can actually be blamed on the Germans ? 39125
Because resistance fighters run a risk of getting shot. It's perfectly legal. However harsh that may be for those people whose family members were shot as resistance fighters. The unknown amount of people that died because they couldn't get treatment is unknown and shouldn't be used in this figure until a more definitive number is found.

Civilian casualties at the hands of the Allies:
-20.500 died during the fighting that took place in the Netherlands in 1944 and 1945.
Most fell during engagements between the Germans and Allies in Zeeland, the Battle of Arnhem and the fighting in Limburg.
What is not being mentioned are those killed during the 1943 Rotterdam Air Raid (USAF- number of people killed: 401), the 1944 The Hague Air Raid (RAF- number of people killed: 60),1944 Nijmegen Air Raid (by the USAF- number of people killed: 800) and the 1945 The Hague Air Raid (RAF- number of people killed: 301). The other various air raids will probably have been adding up to the list of civilian casualties. To this very day unexploded ordnance (mostly Allied) is being dug up all over the country.

-20.000 that died during the 1944 Famine which was the result of the by the railway strike as proclaimed on September 17, 1944 by the government in London. This was followed by German reprisals.

Dutch civilian casualties at the hands of the Allies: 42062

Military casualties at the hands of the Allies
Traitors or not. It is estimated that more then 10.000 Dutch volunteers for the German army died in battle or captivity along the Eastern front. It is also said that a number of them has died at the hands of the Western Allies at the Western front or shot, starved, maltreated by their countrymen while in captivity.

Number of Dutch military casualties at the hands of the Allies: 10.000+

Number of Dutch killed by the Germans: 46483
Number of Dutch killed by the Allies: 52062

10.000 of those killed by the Allies were stupid fools and traitors. Stupid enough to get enlisted in the army of the occupation force to "fight communism" without giving it a second thought that they might betray their country. Those 10.000 don't deserve any pity just as much as those 2000 resistance fighters don't. They knew what they were getting themselves into.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 11:01 PM
LOL. Idiot. The Nazi's killed scores of my countrymen.Tuan he cant be an idiot... Afterall idiots are people too.

Aura
11-16-2012, 11:03 PM
:picard1: Thatīs was Israel did by giving them Gaza. The problem is, that the Arabs were not interested in peace, but fired thousand of missiles on Israeli civilians to express their thankfulness. Also, they train their children to believe that Jews are apes and pigs that should be exterminated.

Every other nation would go absolute apesh!t on their neighbour after such an experience.

What do you say about millions of jews that went in Palestine after the second world war? it's in pics and videos - facts!
Palestinians were living there, you occupied tham - fact!
If someone would occupy my land I would do the same!

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:06 PM
What do you say about millions of jews that went in Palestine after the second world war? it's in pics and videos - facts!
Palestinians were living there, you occupied tham - fact!
If someone would occupy my land I would do the same!

I am German. My profile is just for trolling...

Milions of Jews were expelled from Arab countries. Guess where they went. ;)
Also, a large percentage of the Arabs immigrated to Israel/Palestine after the Jews had arrived. The Jews didnīt occupy anything, but bought land, and were therefore attacked by jelly Arabs who started a war of extermination against the Jews. This led to a win of territory.

Fortis in Arduis
11-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Why? Those same "Nationalists" are the ones causing the current situation.

Whilst it is true that a more nationalistic government is in charge today (which is a blessing to all) they are not direct political descendants. If the Revisionist Zionists had been in charge all along then Israel would probably be a much larger more prosperous nation by now, but foreign governments have generally supported traitors.

Well that obviously was wrong of them. They should've sunk 'm right there and then.

Surely being more Nazi than the Nazis gets a little old, year in, year out?

Oh yes the answers are very simple. they have however been made complex by manipulation.

Actually, your understanding of Israeli politics appears to lack depth.

SKYNET
11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I am German.

Meta-Ethnicity: Ashkenazi
Ethnicity: German + Jewish

WTF? :confused:

Aura
11-16-2012, 11:09 PM
ficuscaria du bist eine juden!

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Last week I was Albo and before that Serb. Ask the Germans on the board whether I am German or not (Leliana, Nordlicht).

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Last week I was Albo and before that Serb. Ask the Germans on the board whether I am German or not (Leliana, Nordlicht).If it barks like one, acts like one, looks like one....

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM
So we can say that without the Jews the number of Dutch casualties could be somewhere around 144.270 (East Indies calculated in as well) but it seems that not all casualties were taken into the original casualty lists so it could be more too (particularly when it comes to Indonesia because I read that over 30.000 Dutch have died there).

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:16 PM
If I was a Jew I wouldnīt have a problem with it. But the Jewish profile was created to troll Jew-haters, and there are plenty of people here in the forum that know me well enough to know that. If you doubt it ask for instance...

- Nordlicht
- Solin
- Leliana
- Albion
- Imago Dei

Fortis in Arduis
11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Well, if you all would kindly excuse me, I must meet with the other Elders now. We have some more Protocols to put together.

Wish me luck in enslaving the goyim.

Love,

Fortis. :love0021:

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-16-2012, 11:22 PM
If I was a Jew I wouldnīt have a problem with it. But the Jewish profile was created to troll Jew-haters, and there are plenty of people here in the forum that know me well enough to know that. If you doubt it ask for instance...

- Nordlicht
- Solin
- Leliana
- Albion
- Imago DeiThen why go up the wall over it?

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Then why go up the wall over it?

You can support a nation/people without being part of it. I happen to live in Israel for my studies and I see Jews and Arabs every day.
As a healthy German rightwing patriot and supporter of reasonable countries it annoys me to read retarded muslim propaganda and leftists and right extremists who agree with them, when I know better through first hand experience.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 11:30 PM
As a healthy German rightwing patriot
Of Israel. Because I never hear you talk about how you support Germany but always about Israel, Israel, Israel.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Of Israel. Because I never hear you talk about how you support Germany but always about Israel, Israel, Israel.

Nonsense, I wrote a lot about the problem with Turkish immigration, mainly in the chat. I contributed a lot on German agriculture, landscape and architecture threads as well, and made several threads about Baden and the upper Rhine valley. You know that.

There just arenīt equally stupid threads about Germany.

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Nonsense, I wrote a lot about the problem with Turkish immigration, mainly in the chat.
Like the PVV does here: creating mayhem while being paid by Israel to do so. It doesn't make Wilders a patriot though because a good patriot would not go to Israel and spend hours everyday on the Israeli embassy.

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Let me ask a question based on your logic:

Would a patriotic Dutchman spend hours to defend an organization that describes itself as djihad group that wants to follow the qurīan and its commandments to submit christians and exterminate atheists?

The Lawspeaker
11-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Let me ask a question based on your logic:

Would a patriotic Dutchman spend hours to defend an organization that describes itself as djihad group that wants to follow the qurīan and its commandments to submit christians and exterminate atheists?

He would if they were a mutual foe of the one that has forced Islam upon us: the Jews. Holle likes them as much as I do: not at all. But the enemy of our enemy is our friend. :thumb001:

ficuscarica
11-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Ok, it seems you simply suffer from a gross misunderstanding of the political situation. Alright then.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Ok, it seems you simply suffer from a gross misunderstanding of the political situation. Alright then.

Not exactly:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3gVfDJ5K9og/S7kFvDukxSI/AAAAAAAAAao/d7sIfZPiPZI/s1600/israel-palestine-map.jpg

Who is the weaker party here ? I know who is.. and so do you.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Not exactly:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3gVfDJ5K9og/S7kFvDukxSI/AAAAAAAAAao/d7sIfZPiPZI/s1600/israel-palestine-map.jpg

Who is the weaker party here ? I know who is.. and so do you.

After 1948 all the map shouldīve been white already. Each expansion of the white area was the direct consequence of a green attempt of exterminating the white areaīs inhabitants and stealing their land. :thumb001:

The Arabs became only weaker around 1960-1970. And how does that matter at all? If a righteous Dutchman is attacked by a skinny Moroccon and beats him up in consquence, I will side with the Dutchman, even though the other guy is weaker.

StonyArabia
11-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Oppression and injustice are often defeated by justice. Palestine was and is the land of the Palestinians. For the Christian defenders must know that Palestinians Christians are double oppressed more so than the Muslim Palestinians. In fact many Palestinian Christians are not fond of Israel, and to them the Christian Western support seem to be a paradox or something they can never understand. Many Palestinian nationalists are Orthodox mostly belonging to the Greek church or its off shoot the Arab Orthodox.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Oppression and injustice are often defeated by justice. Palestine was and is the land of the Palestinians. For the Christian defenders must know that Palestinians Christians are double oppressed more so than the Muslim Palestinians. In fact many Palestinian Christians are not fond of Israel, and to them the Christian Western support seem to be a paradox or something they can never understand. Many Palestinian nationalists are Orthodox mostly belonging to the Greek church or its off shoot the Arab Orthodox.

The Christian community in Israel is growing, unlike in every single muslim country. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:08 AM
After 1948 all the map shouldīve been white already. .
You can claim all you want, ficus. The map speaks for itself.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:10 AM
You can claim all you want, ficus. The map speaks for itself.

Yes. It is a great lesson for those who try to rob other people of their land. Another astounding parallel between the genocidal Arabs and the genocidal Nazis.

Legion
11-17-2012, 12:12 AM
Your rebel attitudes are adorable, goyim. Your barking must cease now, however. It is nothing to be ashamed of, you were born to serve ZOG in the same way a herd animal was bred to provide meat for the farmer. You provide labor for us, and we make it enjoyable by providing you with amusement, Hollywood, etc. It is too late for resistance, we have seen many of your kind come and go, you are no stronger than your precursors. Your lives are mere stock on the New York Stock exchange. Know your place, go back to sleep.

StonyArabia
11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
The Christian community in Israel is growing, unlike in every single muslim country. :thumb001:

You can lie all you want lol. I know Palestinian Christians, and also I know many of them face more discrimination in Israel than the semi-pagan Druze who are the beloved minority of Israel. So who are you kidding.

It's sad to see a European who is enslaved at least in the state of mind to an alien people, and can't even make rational decision.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:20 AM
You can lie all you want lol. I know Palestinian Christians, and also I know many of them face more discrimination in Israel than the semi-pagan Druze who are the beloved minority of Israel. So who are you kidding.

It's sad to see a European who is enslaved at least in the state of mind to an alien people, and can't even make rational decision.

I personally met Palestinian West Bank christians whose father was killed by muslims. :picard1: I havenīt heard that about Arab christians in Israel. They sit at the beach of Haifa and enjoy life.
Nominal christians who donīt care about their faith are tolerated in the West Bank, but woe to those who give a bible to a muslim. They can count their days.

Go to open-doors.org and learn where christians are really persecuted. You will find that it is almost exclusively in phallahu akbars world, not in Israel. :thumb001:

Legion
11-17-2012, 12:23 AM

Where do these "Palestinian Christians" live? Is this like your other story about Adyghe in New Jersey wanting independence from Russia :rolleyes:

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Where do these "Palestinian Christians" live? Is this like your other story about Adyghe in New Jersey wanting independence from Russia :rolleyes:

He is kind of right, though. Of course the economical situation in the "Palestinian" territories is difficult, and many nominal christians blame Israel. They are not persectued as christians by Israel, but of course Israel isnīt particularly nice to them, as to all of the "Palestinians".
With Israeli Arabs the situation is different, they enjoy a free, good life.

Anyway, christians who really live out their faith get heavily persecuted and even killed by Arab muslims in "Palestine".

StonyArabia
11-17-2012, 12:29 AM

Well most of the diaspora want their homeland back to have their own self-determination. Israel has no right to exist, yet Adyghea does. Even the so called Russians there are half breeds and maternally are Adyghe. Palestinian Christians live across the world as well, but I know of their story and how they are interact with others.

RmWJA4DqC4E

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2012/05/05/israeli-persecution-forces-christians-to

I
sraeli ambassador to the United State Michael Oren recently tried to bully CBS to kill a story exposing Israeli persecution, harassment and mistreatment of Palestinian Christians, forcing many of them to emigrate.

Oren, a Jewish supremacist, reportedly described the '60 Minutes' broadcast of 12+ minute story on Israel's mistreatment of Palestinian Christians as "a strategic threat" to Israel. He didn't explain how a short documentary would be a threat to a nuclear power that is armed to the teeth and which also happens to tightly control the government and Congress of the only superpower on the planet, namely the United States.

The story was prepared by veteran CBS reporter, Bob Simon who is expert on the Arab Israeli conflict. It began with a segment about the disappearance of Palestinian Christians in the Holy Land, with emphasis on a family whose Bethlehem home, once on the busiest street in town, is now surrounded on three sides by Israeli military walls.

Eventually, the story gained special attention as Oren approached CBS before the story was even completed and demanded that the network not air the story because it would do such a "hatchet job" on Israel.

I watched the story and honestly it never raised my eyebrows. I knew too well and all along that Israel had been persecuting and tormenting Christians since time immemorial, even before Oren and Simon were born.

Israel is not only a harsh and insidious occupier and persecutor, but is also a deceitful, pernicious liar. It knowingly and deliberately torments its victims, and then tries to turn the black into white and the big lie into a "truth" glorified by millions.

Long history of anti-Christianity

Does anyone still remember the fate of the depopulated Christian villages of Iqrit and Bir'im in the Galilee, which Israeli forces expelled their Christian inhabitants in 1948? Four 64 years, the banished inhabitants who had been dispersed all over the region and beyond pleaded to successive Israeli governments to allow them to return to their ancestral homes and land, but to no avail.

Israeli courts ruled on several occasions in favor of the villagers, but the Zionist establishment stubbornly refused to heed the rulings as Zionist leaders argued that carrying out the rulings would open up a Pandora's box for Israel, an allusion to millions of Palestinians uprooted from their homes and villages when Israel was created in 1948.

But the special hatred (and contempt) of Christians by Jews, especially Orthodox Jews, goes deep in history and certainly precedes modern Zionism by numerous centuries.

According to Yisrael Shahak, author of Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred toward Christianity, combined with ignorance about it. He argues that Jewish hatred of Christianity, though partly aggravated by Christian persecution of Jews, was mainly religious and theological in nature.

According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority.

Shahak, who died at the age of 68 in 2001, clarified that all classical Jewish sources which mentioned Jesus' execution were quite happy to take responsibility for it. Jesus is also accused in the Talmud of witchcraft, a charge the punishment for which is death.

"The very name Jesus was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable, and this popular tradition still persists. The Gospels are equally detested, and they are not allowed to be quoted, let alone taught, even in modern Israeli Jewish schools."

Christianity is classified as a pagan, idolatrous religion by most if not all Orthodox rabbis. Israel firsters will not intimate this fact to their naïve but hysterical Christian Zionist evangelical allies.

Nor will they tell them that whenever an orthodox Jew mentions the name Jesus, he or she must recite the following curse: "May his name is damned, and memory erased." Would people like Pat Robertson and John Hagee, who pretend to be the spiritual guardians of Christianity, or even the Holy See, approach their Jewish friends and plead to them to see to it that this vulgar literature is expurgated from the Talmud or at least not taught in hundreds of Yishivot or Talmudic schools throughout Israel. Or perhaps these Zionist or Zionized "Christian" leaders are too pusillanimous to raise such "divisive issues."

Chesronot Shas

Some of the most vulgar anti-Christian passages in the Talmud are called "Chesronot Shas," literally the "Omissions of Shas." The omissions were originally omitted from the Talmud in the middle ages for fear of upsetting Christians, especially in Europe.

However, when Israel was created in 1948, Chesronot Shas were reincorporated into the Talmud. The Hebrew translation of the originally Aramaic passages can now be purchased in any large bookstore in Israel.

Rabbis try hard to avoid as much as possible any public discussion of Chesronot Shas, also spelled Hesronot Shas, for fear of drawing stringent Christian reactions. However, it has been established that the omissions use the most vulgar and abusive epithets to describe Jesus and his mother, such as calling him "the son of a prostitute and a Roman soldier, who learned witchcraft in Egypt and who beguiled Jews to worship him as an idol." Jesus, who is called Balaam the son of Beor the soothsayer, is also boiling in a huge cauldron in hell, full of excrement and human semen.

Hence, one can safely claim that Jewish and Judaic hostility to Christianity is inherent and intrinsic and transcends all Christian pogroms, including the holocaust.

Hitler of Bethlehem

A few years ago, I was discussing religion with a prominent rabbi in the southern West Bank. I was dumbfounded when the otherwise bland rabbi referred to Jesus as "Hitler of Bethlehem." I had to terminate the conversation because as a Muslim, I was not supposed to tolerate any bad mouthing about Jesus and other prophets of God, including also Noah, Abraham, Moses, Muhammed, and others.

But I discovered that even 2000 years later, many Jews are not willing to forgive Jesus and still relating rather gleefully And vengefully to his "execution." (to be honest, we Muslims don't believe in the crucifixion story altogether) .

A few years ago, settler youngsters near Hebron chased a number of totally innocuous Christian Peace activists, hurling stones at them and telling them "we killed your God, you Nazis"!!

Some of the rabbis tried to restraint the youngsters, telling them that what they were saying would find its way to TV Screens in Christian countries such as the United States and would seriously damage Israel's image.

But the insolent youngsters, who routinely assaulted unprotected Palestinian civilians, wouldn't give a damn about hasbara and PR because "Jews control these nations anyway!!"

There is no doubt that Jewish hostility, dormant or otherwise, to Christianity is being deliberately kept secret as much as possible by much of the media in the West. This per se constitutes a conspiracy. After all, why of all themes and subject, Talmudic perceptions of Christianity and Christians remain more or less a taboo in western scholarship?

Indeed, the CBS story, a merely 12-minutes of understated facts, represents an exceptional anomaly in the western media treatment of the systematic Israeli persecution of Palestinian Christians. It is also clear, that the more religious and nationalist Israel becomes, the more aggressive and hostile toward Christians it will be.

Many Christians around the world may not be in the mood to listen to this "strange warning." However, the drought of Christians from the Holy Land, which many fear will reach a terminal stage in the foreseeable future, should awaken concerned Christians and others from their self-imposed dormancy.

I am saying this because, without the Christians of Palestine, an original part of Palestine would be missing. And Palestine wouldn't be the same without its Christian component.

Sophie
11-17-2012, 12:31 AM

Hamas fires rockets in retaliation, and compared to the number of Palestinian deaths, Israelis are obviously in good condition.

You can't compare Palestinians with Israelis, one has all kinds of funding and advanced technologies at its dispense. While Palestinians lack the most basic infastructures like hospital supplies. It's like believing Native Americans have the ability to be a threat to the American government... It's silly argument.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:36 AM
Hamas fires rockets in retaliation, and compared to the number of Palestinian deaths, Israelis are obviously in good condition.

You can't compare Palestinians with Israelis, one has all kinds of funding and advanced technologies at its dispense. It's like believing Native Americans have the ability to be a threat to the American government... It's silly argument.

Retaliation? Are you nuts? They have been doing that for years, whenever they pleased to and without apparent reasons other than their wish to kill Jews by all means - according to their holy book.

If five of my people get killed by insane mini Hitlers and they try to kill more, I will damn sure make sure that they (and if necessary their supporters who open their houses for them) get exterminated. :thumb001:

The rest of your words is like propaganda straight from the mouth of a Nazi.

LOL
Who are you again? The impersonification of absurdity. Get some info about who in this conflict willingly identifies with the Nazis. :thumb001:

Legion
11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Well most of the diaspora want their homeland back to have their own self-determination. Israel has no right to exist, yet Adyghea does. Even the so called Russians there are half breeds and maternally are Adyghe. Palestinian Christians live across the world as well, but I know of their story and how they are interact with others.

I have trouble understanding your idea of 'right to exist' but let's talk more about this parallel. Do you mean Jews are not native to Israel?

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
I have trouble understanding your idea of 'right to exist' but let's talk more about this parallel. Do you mean Jews are not native to Israel?

You noob, jooz are the Reptilian natives of GammaY 342, they donīt have a home on planet earth.

On the other hand, Muhammad was ejected from the Eagle Nebula, yet we donīt want muslims to return there.

Tough question you brought up.

Insuperable
11-17-2012, 12:48 AM

[QUOTE]Joseph Sisco, a former Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern and South Asian affairs, once told Israeli author Shmuel Katz, "I want to assure you, Mr. Katz, that if we were not getting full value for our money, you would not get a cent from us."

The only democratic country in the Middle East. Israel is the only genuinely democratic state in the Middle East. It is committed to freedom and equality, and the rule of law. It embodies the fundamental values that are in tune with those of America and that America has traditionally supported. Israel’s military and political importance in the Middle East and its strategic position stabilize the entire area, including the oil fields of the Persian Gulf. During the Cold War, it was America’s indispensable rampart against the inroads and expansionist ambitions of the Soviet Union. It is now a western bulwark against the aggressive intents of Iran and other bellicose nations that threaten the interests of the United States. It is a most reliable partner in the promotion of Western strategic interests and in the stabilization of the Middle East. Over 20% of its budget goes for defense, compared to 7% in the U.S. and less than 1% in Japan. Israel has one of the best armies in the world. Its navy and air force are the major deterrent forces in the eastern Mediterranean.

Israel effectively secures NATO’s southeastern flank, without having a single American soldier stationed in its territory. Still, the superb military installations, the air and sea lift capabilities, the equipment and food storage capacity, and the trained manpower to maintain and repair sophisticated U.S. equipment are instantly at hand in Israel. It is the only country in the area that makes itself available to the United States, in any contingency.

Only fraction of aid stays in Israel. There is no other country in the Middle East except Israel that can be considered to have a stable government or populace friendly to the United States. There is much danger that any military aid to Arab countries, and military equipment given or sold to them, will suffer the same fate as the untold billions of dollars and priceless military secrets that were lost to our enemies in the debacle of Iran. Is Saudi Arabia more stable? Egypt? Jordan? Kuwait? Judge for yourself!

Only a fraction of the aid given stays in Israel. By far the largest share remains with American defense contractors. Peter McPherson, former administrator of the Agency for International Development, estimated that every billion dollars of aid to Israel creates 60,000 to 70,000 jobs in the United States.

Compared to the $2.0 billion yearly military aid to Israel, the U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel’s.

There are many other benefits that the U.S. military derives from Israel. Israel is the only country that has gained battlefield experience with U.S. weapons. This experience is immediately conveyed to the U.S. Enormous quantities of captured Soviet weapons and defense systems were turned over to the U.S. military for analysis. Israel, in the light of its experience, continually modifies U.S. weapons systems. For instance, Israeli scientists have made over 200 improvements in the F-15 alone and similar improvements, mostly in avionics, in later-generation planes. It would be more in line with reality if military aid to Israel were classified as part of the defense budget, rather than as “aid”. Israel is truly America’s unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Middle East. Former President Reagan put it well: “The fall of Iran has increased Israel’s value as perhaps the only remaining strategic asset in the region on which the United States can fully rely.” American aid to Israel is a two-way street. Aid to Israel is America’s greatest defense bargain.

Senator Daniel Inouye put it this way: "The contribution made by Israeli intelligence to America is greater than that provided by all NATO countries combined

U.S. military aid to Israel creates a demand for, and the purchase of, tens of billions of dollars worth of U.S. weaponry by Saudi Arabia and other Arab states

Total exports from the U.S. to Israel between 2005 and 2009 amounted to $57.6B—almost five times the $12B Israel received in U.S. aid during this period. The annual average of U.S. exports to Israel during this period was $11.7B, more than five times the average American aid package!

Leading man of modern Zionism described Israel as:

Part of a wall of defense for Europe in Asia, an outpost of civilization against barbarism

The way I see it modern US-Israel relations are the fulfillment of those words. They scratch each others back. But hey lets support Iran instead.

StonyArabia
11-17-2012, 12:49 AM

They have no relationship to the Palestinians or any Levantine population. It appears that the Ashkenazim are pretty much descendants of Greco-Roman converts to Judaism. They also have some Khazar admixture, a people from the Caucasus who converted to Judaism.

They never belonged or set foot in Palestine.

Well the Adyghes had their land annexed by Russia, and were subjugated by the Russian czar. Those who resisted were deported massively into the Balkans, Anatolia. Those who stayed had a choice to accept Russian rule. Women often had to marry to Russian and Ukrainian men, as the male population was depopulated.

Well Israel has never existed in history and has acted like an aggressor that knows that it simply does not belong and has no place to stay.

Leliana
11-17-2012, 12:50 AM
'The whole world?' :icon_ask: Maybe your Muslim world. Some UN committees are dominated by Arab countries who always cry rivers of false tears when someone takes means against the Muslim menace in any place of the world but who remain silent when Hamas, Hisbollah, El Kaida, Salafists, Taliban or any other Muslim nutcase group creates terror and destruction! :picard2:

You Muslim people are all the same. The 'Ummah' is everything and the 'infidels' are 2nd class citizens, if anything. But you don't need to worry, you're still the most hated group of people on the world: 1400 years of experience with you has made many tribes and people see clearly! :stop00010:

I'll tell you one thing: In a perfect world us European people would unite again under the flag of the 'Holy League' and throw you Muslims out of our countries and our continent altogether. As a symbol of strong will we would transform the Kaaba in Mecca to a smoking crater where you can sit around to reflect your previous centuries of grave barbary and wrongdoings and to come to your senses. And then, only then, you could try it again with your 'religion'.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
they have no relationship to the palestinians or any levantine population. It appears that the ashkenazim are pretty much descendants of greco-roman converts to judaism. They also have some khazar admixture, a people from the caucasus who converted to judaism.

They never belonged or set foot in palestine.

Well israel has never existed in history and has acted like an aggressor that knows that it simply does not belong and has no place to stay.

what the freaking crap!!!!11^111!!!trololol

StonyArabia
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Germans are the most demonized people, yet they defend those who humiliate their ancestors directly and indirectly.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Germans are the most demonized people, yet they defend those who humiliate their ancestors directly and indirectly.

Murp. Germans on the streets of Berlin or Munich are kicked to death for being German by the brothers in faith of those who Israel fights for good reasons. :thumb001:

Could be interesting for Solin: A few weeks ago a Croat in Munich was beaten up by Turks and when he was already on the floor they kicked his head until almost all bones were broken. A wonder he survived. Yes, muslims in Germany have developed a head-kicker culture against non-muslims. So far they got at least two or three Germans, one Asian and one Croat in the last 1 or 2 years... All beaten down and kicked on the head until they died (or almost died in the case of the Croat who apparently was saved by his slavic squarehead ;)...)

Leliana
11-17-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm no great friend of Israel but all crime and injustice on the world pales in comparison to the Muslim madness and their vile influence. Muslims are the biggest threat of mankind, all powers should be used to fight them down. And then we can change our views to fight the minor evils and crimes on the world conducted by other groups of people or individuals.

Israel is a civilization with culture. One can like them or not. But all Muslim countries are backward territories in a pre-civilizing state!

papa diddy pop
11-17-2012, 12:59 AM
This is so sad :(

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532281_3368973602151_2039009025_n.jpg

lulz at the so obvious manipulation.

sturmwalkure
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Murp. Germans on the streets of Berlin or Munich are kicked to death for being German by the brothers in faith of those who Israel fights for good reasons. :thumb001:

Could be interesting for Solin: A few weeks ago a Croat in Munich was beaten up by Turks and when he was already on the floor they kicked his head until almost all bones were broken. A wonder he survived. Yes, muslims in Germany have developed a head-kicker culture against non-muslim. So far they got at least one German, one Asian and one Croat in the last 1 or 2 years...

Yet, yet, yet Jews are still destroying Germany every year in and out via immigration from these countries. You seem to fail to grasp the connection between between mass immigration and the fact that Jews have been illegally occupying Germany's government since 1945. I can tell you Jews have done far more ill against Germans than any Turk ever has.

The parasitic, evil Jewish race has since the dawn of history trying to destroy the noble German race, the German people who are the most productive, sublimely brilliant and good people. The Jew envies the noble, pure spirit of the Germans and they have exploited this goodness. They have nearly succeeded with corrupting the German spirit until another man of Hitler's tier stands against them.

I can't even begin to form the words to justly describe my hatred of the Jews.

Legion
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
They have no relationship to the Palestinians or any Levantine population. It appears that the Ashkenazim are pretty much descendants of Greco-Roman converts to Judaism. They also have some Khazar admixture, a people from the Caucasus who converted to Judaism.

Well the Adyghes had their land annexed by Russia, and were subjugated by the Russian czar. Those who resisted were deported massively into the Balkans, Anatolia. Those who stayed had a choice to accept Russian rule. Women often had to marry to Russian and Ukrainian men, as the male population was depopulated.

Well Israel has never existed in history and has acted like an aggressor that knows that it simply does not belong and has no place to stay.

There are many historical documents that account for the existence of ancient Israel. Ashkenazim do have a connection to Israel, but even if we discount them, isn't a good portion of Israel descended from Jews who have lived in Israel continuously since ancient times?

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Yet, yet, yet Jews are still destroying Germany every year in and out via immigration from these countries. You seem to fail to grasp the connection between between mass immigration and the fact that Jews have been illegally occupying Germany's government since 1945. I can tell you Jews have done far more ill against Germans than any Turk ever has.

The parasitic, evil Jewish race has since the dawn of history trying to destroy the noble German race, the German people who are the most productive, sublimely brilliant and good people. The Jew envies the noble, pure spirit of the Germans and they have exploited this goodness. They have nearly succeeded with corrupting the German spirit until another man of Hitler's tier stands against them.

Seriously, Anne? I canīt believe you really believe that crap. :D

Look, I am surrounded by Jews here in Jerusalem where I study and they love Berlin, German beer, German metal festivals, want to learn German. When I buy groceries the shops are full with stuff imported from Germany and sold for twice the price I have to pay in Germany.

The Germans who promote multiculturalism are ethnic Germans. I can name them and tell you what they politically decided. The Jews I meet feel really sorry when they hear about the situation of Germany.

Anglojew
11-17-2012, 01:24 AM

1. You're wrong Ashkenazi Jews at least partially descend from ancient Judeans.

2. Half of Israeli Jews aren't Ashkenazi anyway.

3. How is an ARAB anymore indigenous to Palestine? Arabs are ARABIANS.

4. By your logic Turks should leave Turkey for instance and YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY LEAVE CANADA you hypocrite.

Anglojew
11-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Yet, yet, yet Jews are still destroying Germany every year in and out via immigration from these countries. You seem to fail to grasp the connection between between mass immigration and the fact that Jews have been illegally occupying Germany's government since 1945.

You're an idiot;

15-Sep-1949 15-Oct-1963 Konrad Adenauer CDU
16-Oct-1963 1-Dec-1966 Ludwig Erhard CDU
1-Dec-1966 21-Oct-1969 Kurt Georg Kiesinger CDU
21-Oct-1969 6-May-1974 Willy Brandt SPD
6-May-1974 1-Oct-1982 Helmut Schmidt SPD
1-Oct-1982 27-Oct-1998 Helmut Kohl CDU
27-Oct-1998 22-Nov-2005 Gerhard Schroeder SPD
22-Nov-2005 present Angela Merkel CDU

You can blame German Christians for Germany's immigration policies. Notice the party most are from? The Christian Democratic Union of Germany

Flintlocke
11-17-2012, 08:01 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/SVvniDpNI4I/AAAAAAAAETo/_-hO0rKi7PI/s400/hamas%2Brocket.jpg

http://yeshuaarmy.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hamas_kassams.jpg

http://www.thejerusalemconnection.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Hamas%2BKassam.jpg

Are these the super Hamas rockets? :D Is that the best thing Ayrabs can do? You have kids in America building homemade drones and some really high tech stuff in their garage and those brown idiots can only replicate WW2 katyusha rockets. :D

Flintlocke
11-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Now get a grip all of you, we have no horse in this race, it's a conflict between the economic and social enemies of our race, and the demographic enemies, brown fucks who rape and brutalize white women in Europe, create ghettos and are breeding like rabbits. Fuck em all, it's good entertainment, I hope they go nuts and kill eachother by the thousands.

Anusiya
11-17-2012, 08:09 AM
The parasitic, evil Jewish race has since the dawn of history trying to destroy the noble German race,

There was no German race the time the Jews were sweeping the deserts. Just apes :D . Sorry, truth be told. :D :D

In fact you have. Writing anything else, would be considered a crawling back to a cave house.

Anglojew
11-17-2012, 10:20 AM
There's a definite Nazi-Islamist alliance on this forum, just like WW2.

I guess losers never learn.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
There's a definite Nazi-Islamist alliance on this forum, just like WW2.

I guess losers never learn.

Get lost then. Not everyone that dislikes you lot is a Nazi or an Islamist. That trick is getting old. The majority of those despise you have a trait that Jews, collectively, seem to lack: morality.

Onur
11-17-2012, 10:57 AM
1. You're wrong Ashkenazi Jews at least partially descend from ancient Judeans.

2. Half of Israeli Jews aren't Ashkenazi anyway.

3. How is an ARAB anymore indigenous to Palestine? Arabs are ARABIANS.

4. By your logic Turks should leave Turkey for instance and YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY LEAVE CANADA you hypocrite.
1. The Ashkenazim jews are from central and eastern Europe, mostly from Russian domains. They have 1000 year old history in there. They were speaking a German like Yiddish language and they were totally different from other jews by culture, language and appearance before 1950s. Most of them are ethnically belongs to the formerly Khazar people, namely Turkic peoples, Slavs and Germanics.

2. No. About 90% of the total jewish population in the world are European Ashkenazis.

3. Because Palestine is part of the Arabic world. They are living in there for 1000s of years unlike the Ashkenazis. If anything, i am sure that the currently muslim Arabs in Palestine are much more genetically related with ancient Jews than some whitewashed Ashkenazi from Russia.

4. Turks are living in Anatolia for more than 1000 years but Yiddish speaking Ashkenazis are living in Palestine not more than 60 years. You cant compare them with the Turks.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Israelīs biggest crime:
They still havenīt blasted each single Hamas member.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Israelīs biggest crime:
They still havenīt blasted each single Hamas member.

That's like saying; Germany's biggest crime: they haven't gassed every single Jew.

Why ? Hamas is like the local resistance movement. Like every European country would have had a resistance movement against the Nazi's. Without Hamas all Palestinians would have been genocided into history by now.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 11:00 AM
That's like saying; Germany's biggest crime: they haven't gassed every single Jew.
Why ? Hamas is like the local resistance movement. Like every European country would have had a resistance movement against the Nazi's.

You got it wrong. Hamas is like the SS. They love them. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:01 AM
You got it wrong. Hamas is like the SS. They love them. :thumb001:

Only in your Jewish propaganda, hooknose.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Only in your Jewish propaganda, hooknose.

Donīt worry Yussuf. Theyīll be taken care of right now. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Donīt worry Yussuf. Theyīll be taken care of right now. :thumb001:

Unlike you I am a real European so don't call me Yussuf, jewboy. I don't want to make my country (the Netherlands) to Jew interests while you want to make the country you currently reside in (Germany) subservient to them like a good little fifth columnist.

sevruk
11-17-2012, 11:10 AM
The world would be better if the Jews and the Arabs leave the Earth

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:11 AM
The world would be better if the Jews and the Arabs leave the Earth

I agree. :thumb001: We should help them pack too.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Unlike you I am a real European so don't call me Yussuf, jewboy. I don't want to make my country (the Netherlands) to Jew interests while you want to make the country you currently reside in (Germany) subservient to them like a good little fifth columnist.

You are not European, Yussuf. You support those who hate Europe and want to destroy it according to their great phallus prophet. The Jooz are only their first target.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:12 AM
You are not European, Yussuf. You support those who hate Europe and want to destroy it according to their great phallus prophet. The Jooz are only their first target.

And I hope the Arabs will get you too. After that we kick both under the arse and retake our own countries and our destiny. Our prime objective should be the ones that have forced the Muslims on us: the Jews with the influence and power that used it to our detriment. We should deal with them first: confiscation of property, no trial and then handing them straight over to Hamas to deal with them in any way they see fit. It's not our problem but we will damn well sell them the weapons and munitions.

Anglojew
11-17-2012, 11:16 AM
1. The Ashkenazim jews are from central and eastern Europe, mostly from Russian domains. They have 1000 year old history in there. They were speaking a German like Yiddish language and they were totally different from other jews by culture, language and appearance before 1950s. Most of them are ethnically belongs to the formerly Khazar people, namely Turkic peoples, Slavs and Germanics.

Untrue. Prove this with evidence.

2. No. About 90% of the total jewish population in the world are European Ashkenazis.

Has nothing to do with the original statement which is about ISRAEL. In Israel Together, the Mizrahi and Sephardic Jewish populations in Israel; consist of about 2,700,000 people (as of 2009), with hundreds of thousands more having mixed Ashkenazi heritage due to Jewish cross-cultural intermarriage

3. Because Palestine is part of the Arabic world. They are living in there for 1000s of years unlike the Ashkenazis. If anything, i am sure that the currently muslim Arabs in Palestine are much more genetically related with ancient Jews than some whitewashed Ashkenazi from Russia.

I don't know what you mean? Palestine was ruled by the Turks for 400 years. Before that a mixture of Crusaders and Arabs. Supply evidence. You're wrong.

4. Turks are living in Anatolia for more than 1000 years but Yiddish speaking Ashkenazis are living in Palestine not more than 60 years. You cant compare them with the Turks.[/QUOTE]

Turks took over in 1453. Jews have been living in Israel for 4000 years.

Flintlocke
11-17-2012, 11:17 AM
There's no problem in dealing with Ayrabs, they're dumb and unorganized, more of nuisance really.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:18 AM
To say it was the Jews who brought this onto Europe and the West is to exhibit a gross misunderstanding of the various philosophies and events that transformed the character and image of Europe over the centuries. It is irresponsible scapegoating. Ironically, Tuan, you support these transformations and don't even realize it.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Turks took over in 1453. Jews have been living in Israel for 4000 years.

LOL Nope: the Romans kicked the vast majority of them out and they haven't been back until the Brits let them back in. It's Palestinian land and that's it: because the Palestinians, at least, have direct blood ties to the Philistines, the ancient Israelites and the Canaanites. They are not Khazars like the "Jews" of today.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:19 AM
To say it was the Jews who brought this onto Europe and the West is to exhibit a gross misunderstanding of the various philosophies and events that transformed the character and image of Europe over the centuries. It is irresponsible scapegoating. Ironically, Tuan, you support it and don't even realize it.

LOL. Changed your ideology again, have you ? I want Europe liberated of that scum that brought us into this mess.

Anglojew
11-17-2012, 11:21 AM

Why ? Hamas is like the local resistance movement. Like every European country would have had a resistance movement against the Nazi's. Without Hamas all Palestinians would have been genocided into history by now.

Not every Palestinian is a member of Hamas. You're equation is wrong. Also you do say things like that ALL THE TIME.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:21 AM
LOL. Changed your ideology again, have you ? I want Europe liberated of that scum that brought us into this mess.

You have not addressed what I have stated and instead resort to to the man attacks. This is typical of your womanly and irrational behaviour. This is why I refuse to debate with you. You always, in all the time I've known you, try to reduce all arguments to shallow attacks when you cannot defend an indefensible position.

Goodbye, woman.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Not every Palestinian is a member of Hamas. You're equation is wrong. Also you do say things like that ALL THE TIME.

But they support them and rightfully so: they are one of the few organisations that actually fights for them.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:23 AM
You have not addressed what I have stated and instead resort to to the man attacks. This is typical of your womanly and irrational behaviour. This is why I refuse to debate with you. You always, in all the time I've known you, try to reduce all arguments to shallow attacks when you cannot defend an indefensible position.

Goodbye, woman.

So what have you been by now ? Conservative, Nazi, Libertarian, Anarchist, Semi-LOTR-philosopher fancy kings stuff. It's hard to keep to keep track of it and I can't take your posts very seriously. You change your ideologies faster then I change my shirt and I change my shirt twice a day. :D

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 11:25 AM
But they support them and rightfully so: they are one of the few organisations that actually fights for them.

You mean by sacrifing more Arab children as human shield offerings to Phallah than the IDF ever killed accidentally? :confused:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:26 AM
You mean by sacrifing more Arab children as human shield offerings to Phallah than the IDF ever killed accidentally? :confused:

That's what the Jews claim but anything Jews claim is a lie. The IDF doesn't kill accidentally: it's cold-blooded murder. There is simply too much evidence of that already.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:28 AM
So what have you been by now ? Conservative, Nazi, Libertarian, Anarchist, Semi-LOTR-philosopher fancy kings stuff. It's hard to keep to keep track of it and I can't take your posts very seriously. You change your ideologies faster then I change my shirt and I change my shirt twice a day. :D

You're just a slob. Both of the body and mind. Nobody can explain anything to you in a way you can understand. You should have been aborted at birth.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:29 AM
You're just a slob. Both of the body and mind. Nobody can explain anything to you in a way you can understand. You should have been aborted at birth.

:D Proves that I am right. You have been found out, VA. Just another high class troll. You're good at it because people took you seriously (I did too for a while) but we're fast learners and when you turn up with yet another ideology people are just like "ah.. he put on another costume !".

Flintlocke
11-17-2012, 11:30 AM
You're all out of control.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:30 AM
:D Proves that I am right. You have been found out, VA. Just another high class troll.

Better a high class troll than low class street-shit.

Slob.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Better a high class troll than low class street-shit..
Haha while you're obviously both. :thumb001: Get a life, pal, and get an ideology that we all can take seriously. Get some real ideas of your own. Everyone needs a moral basis - it's part of growing up so should you.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Haha while you're obviously both. :thumb001: Get a life, pal, and get an ideology that we all can take seriously. Get some real ideas of your own. Everyone needs a moral basis - it's part of growing up so should you.

You have no idea what my ideas are and have never once challenged me on them. Because you're incapable of understanding anything unless it comes out of your television, sitting on your fat Dutch ass. Your crude remarks are typical of semi-literate American southerners. Where did you get your degree in Platonic metaphysics? Wikipedia?

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:48 AM
You have no idea what my ideas are?
Because you change them everyday. :thumb001: I frankly believe that you have no real ideas or views: just what is "fashionable" in certain circles in that moment in time.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Because you change them everyday. :thumb001: I frankly believe that you have no real ideas or views: just what is "fashionable" in certain circles in that moment in time.

Again, a good demonstration of mental sloth. You're a woman, that is all.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Again, a good demonstration of mental sloth. You're a woman, that is all.

No. It takes a man to stick to an ideology. :) To believe in something.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:56 AM
No. It takes a man to stick to an ideology. :) To believe in something.

So evolution, progress, and growth don't quite "click" with you, eh? That is understandable. Do you still date Asians, or do you stick to your own kind? What would your mongrel girlfriends say about you and "if you're not Dutch you ain't much"? Are you just a failure with your own kind?

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 11:57 AM
So evolution, progress, and growth don't quite "click" with you, eh?
It's not much of a progress to be in favour of philosopher kings and that sort of rubbish. It's normally the things 15 year olds come up with. :thumb001: A man of your age should have pushed those weird ideas aside and have grown up.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 11:59 AM
It's not much of a progress to be in favour of philosopher kings and that sort of rubbish. It's normally the things 15 year olds come up with. :thumb001:

Again, I wouldn't expect a slob like yourself to understand minds such as Plato.

You're a mind-midget.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Again, I wouldn't expect a slob like yourself to understand minds such as Plato.

The world has changed a bit since Plato. Maybe he was intelligent for that day in time but the world has changed a bit since: his ideas would work in a Greek city state in way before Christ but not in 2012. People would not want to have their liberties taken away and replaced by communism or fascism (because that's basically what it is).

Anusiya
11-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Irrespective of all that, I can't believe that this Netanyahu guy pushes things so hard. God, what a cynical bastard. As we speak, not even serious analysts can't guarantee the safety of Israel in the future. They have mobilized 75 thousand troops!:eek:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Irrespective of all that, I can't believe that this Netanyahu guy pushes things so hard. God, what a cynical bastard. As we speak, not even serious analysts can't guarantee the safety of Israel in the future. They have mobilized 75 thousand troops!:eek:

Exactly and we shouldn't support such aggressive, cynical people that run a nation that doesn't even allow in nuclear weapons inspectors.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:06 PM
The world has changed a bit since Plato. Maybe he was intelligent for that day in time but the world has changed a bit since: his ideas would work in a Greek city state in way before Christ but not in 2012. People would not want to have their liberties taken away and replaced by communism or fascism (because that's basically what it is).

No, you're right. People won't like to be pried from their television and fornicating with animals like you do while the west burns to the ground.

No illusions about that. Will I have any part in it? Kiss my ass.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:12 PM
No, you're right..
Exactly.. so change will have to come along democratic ways. Like in Switzerland where people can actually vote on such important matters and always vote against "modernism". You know: most people are a bit socially conservative but they never have the right to vote on such matters. In Switzerland they do and the results are there.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Exactly.. so change will have to come along democratic ways. Like in Switzerland where people can actually vote on such important matters and always vote against "modernism". You know: most people are a bit socially conservative but they never have the right to vote on such matters. In Switzerland they do and the results are there.

That's rich. voting against modernism. That's impossible you moron. Besides, you love modernity. You are the poster child for it.

Kemalisté
11-17-2012, 12:15 PM
What has Hamas done for the Palestinian people except sabotaging their rightful case with their terroristic actions ? Hamas is serving the interests of the Zionist regime whether consciously or not for sure, paving the way for them to justify the blockade of Gaza and merciless operations which also hit the innocent civilians. Had not Hamas never existed, there would be no any excuse or justification in public for what Israel is doing and they would face more pressures and sanctions from the United Nations, eventually compelling them to lift the blockade.

The revolutionary organizations in Palestine such as PFLP, PLO and especially Fatah, the successor of Yasser Arafat (who I think had the biggest role in the case of Palestine still being known and discussed throughout the world) should unit their power and eliminate Hamas if they really want to save Palestinian people from more pain and persecution. Then the struggle against the Zionist regime will be much more easy. The Palestinian people can hardly conclude their revolutionary resistance before they wipe the treacherous inside off. But they should do it with the least damage so that they could have enough power left to fight Israel afterwards. Maybe those organizations should get logistic and arms support from some significant powers such as Russia, China or North Korea.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Exactly and we shouldn't support such aggressive, cynical people that run a nation that doesn't even allow in nuclear weapons inspectors.

Why on earth should they allow the very people, who did nothing but fapping when the Arabs tried to exterminate them several times, to put restrictions on them. :confused:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Why on earth should they allow the very people
Haha idiot. The governments of Europe and the United States have mainly supported Israel.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:18 PM
That's rich. voting against modernism. .
Maybe you need to read some foreign news for once and see what happened in Switzerland. EU ? The Swiss voted against it. Minnarets ? The Swiss voted against it. Euro ? The Swiss voted against it.

Kemalisté
11-17-2012, 12:22 PM

So, to translate, you're trying to say you're butthurt much.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Maybe you need to read some foreign news for once and see what happened in Switzerland. EU ? The Swiss voted against it. Minnarets ? The Swiss voted against it. Euro ? The Swiss voted against it.

What do you know about postmodernity? Absolutely nothing, obviously. The EU does not represent it, and is one tiny fraction of the overall scheme. The Swiss is a far cry from the quintessential traditional society. The fact that Switzerland is even a Nation is perfect representation that it is hopelessly enamored in modernist thought.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:25 PM
The fact that Switzerland is even a Nation is perfect representation that it is hopelessly enamored in modernist thought.
The thing is that "tradition" is not a set thing. Tradition depends purely on the local and national situation so you don't even know tradition but then again you're from the new world: a place without tradition or even an identity.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:29 PM
The thing is that "tradition" is not a set thing. Tradition depends purely on the local and national situation so you don't even know tradition but then again you're from the new world: a place without tradition or even an identity.

You're unspeakably stupid. Modern Nationalism is the product of liberalism, and tradition is its antithesis. Stick to what you know best, fornicating with animals and being fat and a slob.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:31 PM
You're unspeakably stupid.
Look up Swiss culture, visit the country, speak to the Swiss, visit their smallest villages and then you will get to understand the Swiss.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Look up Swiss culture, visit the country, speak to the Swiss, visit their smallest villages and then you will get to understand the Swiss.

Culture or lack thereof does not represent tradition. It is part of a false dichotomy. You are very confused.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Culture or lack thereof does not represent tradition. It is a false dichotomy.

Wrong. Tradition is based on the preservation of the culture and the institution it represents. Your "traditionalism" is nothing but liberal revolutionism: destroy the original culture and replace it with a false tradition. It's cultural genocide.

In fact you are actually the same as the pro-multiculti left.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Wrong. Tradition is based on the preservation of the culture and the institution it represents.

Then it is a tradition of counter-tradition. Modernism is tradition to you by your dumb logic.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Your "traditionalism" is nothing but liberal revolutionism: destroy the original culture and replace it with a false tradition. It's cultural genocide.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I feel myself gradually getting dumber talking to you.

Explain liberal revolutionism to me. Did you just throw that term together to sound less dumber than you actually are?

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Then it is a tradition of counter-tradition. Modernism is tradition to you by your dumb logic.
Not exactly: Swiss democracy is the oldest in Europe and at a local level it predates even the French Revolution. Not too mention the fact that many Germanic tribes had their own things. So if you don't know how things work then maybe you should drop books written in another era and in a completely different culture from which you understand fuck all.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Not exactly: Swiss democracy is the oldest in Europe and at a local level it predates even the French Revolution. Not too mention the fact that many Germanic tribes had their own things. So if you don't know how things work then maybe you should drop books written in another era and in a completely different culture from which you understand fuck all.

Listen, dummy. The French Revolution was not the start of modernity. And if you open up a few history books, you'll find that the "democratic" system of both the Greeks and the Germanic tribes was restricted to an elite electorate. I'm done talking to you. You're hopelessly simple.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Haha idiot. The governments of Europe and the United States have mainly supported Israel.

Haha, hardcore idiot. What exactly did they do when several Arab armies tried to destroy Israel in 1948?

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Haha, hardcore idiot. What exactly did they do when several Arab armies tried to destroy Israel in 1948?

The kikes got weapons and they fought them off.

Listen, dummy. The French Revolution was not the start of modernity. And if you open up a few history books, you'll find that the "democratic" system of both the Greeks and the Germanic tribes was restricted to an elite electorate.
And again you don't understand a single thing of European history. I am done talking to you, colonial.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 12:56 PM
The kikes got weapons and they fought them off.

From the UN/UN inspectors? :picard1: If it wasnīt for the US the UN with its big Arab block and their third and second world oil friends would already have gladly joined the Arab war of Jew extermination. :thumb001:
For Israel allowing the UN to check their weapons is the same as a Dutch gouvernment in WW II that would have invited German troops to take their weapons and bring them to Germany.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 12:56 PM
And again you don't understand a single thing of European history. I am done talking to you, colonial.

No, it is you who have perfectly demonstrated a very poor grasp of European history, trying to throw together different ideologies (liberal revolutionism??) that you can't even explain what they are, to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about, and attempt to use them as an insult against those who actually do understand something about history and traditionalism. Cretin.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 12:59 PM
No, it is you who have perfectly demonstrated a very poor grasp of European history, trying to throw together different ideologies (liberal revolutionism??)..
You don't even know how things work here: we never had philosopher kings and all that. I think you don't even know where Europe is. :thumb001:

Insuperable
11-17-2012, 01:00 PM

4. Turks are living in Anatolia for more than 1000 years but Yiddish speaking Ashkenazis are living in Palestine not more than 60 years. You cant compare them with the Turks.

Khazars? Turkic? I do not know who listens to you anymore.
That hypothesis has been debunked long time ago buy you just keep repeating the same old bullshit.
Is there anyone out there who does not have any Turkic ancestry?

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:01 PM
You don't even know how things work here: we never had philosopher kings and all that. I think you don't even know where Europe is. :thumb001:

I know how things work there better than you do, evidently. You need some fat sucked from your brain. And the rest of your being, for that matter.

What is liberal revolutionism?

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:03 PM
I know how things work there better than you do, evidently.
I don't think you do to be honest. So tell me about the current Dutch system ? How does parliament work ? What are our law books ? What are the rights and duties of our provinces ? What is the job of the municipalities ?

No wikipedia or internet but from the top of your head. Good luck. :thumb001:

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't think you do to be honest. So tell me about the current Dutch system ? How does parliament work ? What are our law books ? What are the rights and duties of our provinces ? What is the job of the municipalities ?

No wikipedia or internet but from the top of your head. Good luck. :thumb001:

You're not any better off than the rest of the west. You're enamored in modernism and its taking you, and the rest of us with it. It should be razed to the ground, starting with the building you are currently occupying.

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Fuck 'em both honestly.

Chinks will eventually need new supply of oil and will try to get as close and personal with Arabs they can get. And what other obvious PR campaign there is than stomping Israel one every single turn (after they finish ripping of few more technologies their private sector needs).

Nedless to say, svi dugovi će biti naplaćeni.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:08 PM
You're not any better off than the rest of the west.
How does it work ? Top to bottom and back again. Your lack of an answer shows that you don't understand a fucking thing of it all. :thumb001: And indeed "destroy it all and start over" - destroy tradition in order to create a "new society" : you are a commie, a Pol Pottian at that. :thumb001::D

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:09 PM
You still haven't explained why I adhere to "liberal revolutionism" or even what that means, either.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
No actually, it is you who is the proto-communist.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
You still haven't explained why I adhere to "liberal revolutionism" or even what that means, either.

That's your ideology. :) Destroy everything and start over. You're a very typical example of the likes of Pol Pot.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:12 PM
That's your ideology. :) Destroy everything and start over. You're a very typical example of the likes of Pol Pot.

So is that your own term you made up in your dumb head? I wish to destroy liberal modernity so I am a liberal. Oh yes, that makes sense. Goof.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:14 PM
So is that your own term you made up in your dumb head? I wish to destroy liberal modernity so I am a liberal. Oh yes, that makes sense. Goof.

Well.. you're not a conservative since you wish to destroy a traditional organic society (revolutionism) and replace it with your own weird idea of a society. (very much like the liberals). :thumb001: Now: go to some LOTR forum instead of crapping up a European preservationist forum.

Mraz
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM
It's funny to see that it's not called terrorism when Israel bombs offices of democratly elected party...

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Well.. you're not a conservative since you wish to destroy a traditional organic society (revolutionism) and replace it with your own weird idea of a society. (very much like the liberals). :thumb001: Now: go to some LOTR forum instead of crapping up a European preservationist forum.

You're just contradicting yourself with every single post you make, throwing together terms you have no idea what the definition of it is, in the most agresiously anti-intellectual way trying to tell me that democracy and liberalism is organic and traditional? You are the poster boy of the modern man and the reason why people like you who understand nothing of the environment to which he was born into should be isolated at all costs from the political process. You crap not only on this forum, but all of Europe.

Sol Invictus
11-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Someone who believes in egalitarian modern democracy calling me the communist. Your stupidity knows no limits.

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Well.. browsing through all your verbal diarrhoeal I have not seen a single post which seems to show that you have an actual ideology. Something you believe in. You don't stand for tradition: that's for sure. Because you would like to blow up every single country so we can start with a clean slate. That's not tradition. That's progressivism. :D:thumb001:

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 01:24 PM
It's funny to see that it's not called terrorism when Israel bombs offices of democratly elected party...

Just because the majority of people voted for a man who promotes genocide that doesnīt mean that he shouldnīt be hanged by his balls. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
11-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Just because the majority of people voted for a man who promotes genocide that doesnīt mean that he should be hanged by his balls. :thumb001:

So that means that other countries have the right to bomb Netanyahu out of his house ? I am glad we finally got that one clear. :thumb001:

Drawing-slim
11-17-2012, 01:30 PM
At this point i'm more amazed by people's stupidity defending israel vs the palestinian people.
We're watching in front of our eyes a total population of palestinians being extermintated humuliated displaced while the population of jews in israel keeps growing by the minute.

Only evil people would root for israel on this conflict.

ficuscarica
11-17-2012, 01:31 PM
At this point i'm more amazed by people's stupidity defending israel vs the palestinian people.
We're watching in front of our eyes a total population of palestinians being extermintated humuliated displaced while the population of jews in israel keeps growing by the minute.

Only evil people would root for israel on this conflict.
The Palestinians remind me of the German "Volkssturm", they were inferior, too, but still very interested in genocide and Endsieg. :thumb001: