PDA

View Full Version : Srpkinja preŠla na islam nakon posjete sarajevu

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:04 PM
SRPKINJA PREŠLA NA ISLAM NAKON POSJETE SARAJEVU

eta po Pančevu sa maramom na glavi i priča kako je Srbija počinila genocid, a stan je uredila da liči na muzej posvećen Bosni i Hercegovini, prenosi Smedia.

„Ime Nejra mi se jako sviđa, kao da je izmišljeno zbog mene. Takođe, željela bih se preseliti u Bosnu, te tako biti bliže izvoru vjere, meni dragih ljudi i svega onoga što me oduševljava“– kaže Nataša.

„Biti čovjek, čak i nadahnut od Boga, ne znači imati i ispravno otkrivenje o Bogu“.– dodala je Nataša – Nejra Gačić, frizerka iz Pančeva, supruga i ponosna majka četverogodišnjeg sina.

Saradnja prvo preko interneta, zatim telefonski kontakti, pa onda razmjena poklona i muzičke arhive sa Nedžadom Subašićem iz Sarajeva, posjeta Šeheru na Miljacki i zemlji velikana, poput Meše Selimovića, Maka Dizdara, Skendera Kulenovića… Sve je to inspirisalo Natašu da otkrije novu ljubav.

Pančevljanka kaže da je otkrila ljepotu grada Sarajeva i da je shvatila da su ratne priče koje je slušala u Srbiji bile laž:

„ Kad sam čula ezan sa Begove džamije, ostala sam ukopana na mjestu, krv mi je jurnula u glavu, a mislima prostrujala misao: “To je to. Zvuk iskona, zvuk pripadanja.”

Detaljno je izučila historijske izvore u Bosni i sada svima priča kako je njena država Srbija izvršila genocid i agresiju na BiH. Šeta se Pančevom sa maramom na glavi, privjeskom mjeseca i zvijezde, ili zelenom beretkom sa grbom RBiH. Pravoslavno je vaspitana, a tvrdi da na njenu odluku niko nije uticao.

http://www.source.ba/galerije/slike/nejra%20natasa.jpg

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:05 PM
whats this every month a new story about serbs coming to Bosnia and converting to islam :D

Mraz
11-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Next step is her marrying a Serbian guy and make him convert too :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Next step is her marrying a Serbian guy and make him convert too :coffee:

she will probably find a bosnian man,she seems to be a true bosnia lover:D

Flintlocke
11-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Yay I'm bosnian Islam is so cool I wanna make threads for everything about it, like brown babies getting killed and call Macedonians stupid for erecting a church in Skopje.

Guapo
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
whats this every month a new story about serbs coming to Bosnia and converting to islam :D

Nothing new, that's what your Serb ancestors did too.

Mraz
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
she will probably find a bosnian man,she seems to be a true bosnia lover:D

She is still a Vlahinja in my book.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
She is still a Vlahinja in my book.

but then you are agnostic ,so you cant talk:D

Vukodav
11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
automatski deportovati u Saudijsku Arabiju.

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Sanđosi are enough. Serbs can keep this one :P

Mraz
11-17-2012, 06:30 PM
but then you are agnostic ,so you cant talk:D

I'm agnostic like most Bosniaks, I like to drink Beers and I don't pray, calling myself muslim would be hypocrite. But I was raised in this culture which influences me and I don't reject it.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Sanđosi are enough. Serbs can keep this one :P

Ali dobra je,moze i ona doprinjeti genetskim umnozavanju Bosnjaka o kojem ti toliko pricas:D:D

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm agnostic like most Bosniaks, I like to drink Beers and I don't pray, calling myself muslim would be hypocrite. But I was raised in this culture which influences me and I don't reject it.

Most Bosniaks are not agnostic,agnostic is one thing,religious an other,and believing a third

i am not religious either,but i am still not agnostic,but muslim

read what agnostic means

Alenka
11-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Shame, she instead should have returned to pagan roots. :coffee:

Vukodav
11-17-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm sorry only because of her son. She'll brainwash him and at the end he will hate his own people. Really sad story.

Mraz
11-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Most Bosniaks are not agnostic,agnostic is one thing,religious an other,and believing a third

read what agnostic means

I don't believe in God, but I'm not an atheist.
I'm open to religion however. I consider myself as Agnostic.
The doubt makes the difference.

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 06:41 PM

read what agnostic means

Honey you are a very definition of agnostic, a cultural LIGHT Sunni if you will. Mraz is just more sincere.

What I have seen and heard here, I am probably the most religious (Hamzii) Muslim on here.

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Ali dobra je,moze i ona doprinjeti genetskim umnozavanju Bosnjaka o kojem ti toliko pricas:D:D

I just hope she is just trolling :thumb001:

Mraz
11-17-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry only because of her son. She'll brainwash him and at the end he will hate his own people. Really sad story.

His son can hate you, still he'll never loot Serbia and kill its people, the other way was always the case.

Behemot
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM
This is plain ridiculous.....
I'm welcoming all the bosnian patriots....but in search of light of faith....she may be better in Arabia.....but then.....it may not seem so shiny :D

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Honey you are a very definition of agnostic, a cultural LIGHT Sunni if you will. Mraz is just more sincere.

What I have seen and heard here, I am probably the most religious (Hamzii) Muslim on here.

No i am not agnostic,i believe in God

Vukodav
11-17-2012, 06:53 PM
His son can hate you, still he'll never loot Serbia and kill its people, the other way was always the case.

Not all Serbs have an urge to loot Bosnia and kill muslims.
Anyway, this little boy can grow up hating his retarded mother and everything that she represent. He can become most extreme Serbian nationalist.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Not all Serbs have an urge to loot Bosnia and kill muslims.
Anyway, this little boy can grow up hating his retarded mother and everything that she represent. He can become most extreme Serbian nationalist.

Lets hope he grows up as a normal guy,whether muslim or christian :picard1:

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 07:01 PM
No i am not agnostic,i believe in God

Spirituality without religiousness doesn't exist. It's just a thing lazy people say :thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Spirituality without religiousness doesn't exist. It's just a thing lazy people say :thumb001:

cool,but let God judge

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 07:10 PM
cool,but let God judge

God will judge us all, but a bare minimum is required. :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
God will judge us all, but a bare minimum is required. :rolleyes:

You should know that only God knows what is in our heart :rolleyes::picard1:

Mraz
11-17-2012, 07:17 PM
You both are muslim, you shouldn't criticize each other about faith.

Behemot
11-17-2012, 07:23 PM
That's right........you two are taking ours job :D

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM

Big difference she is a SUNNI I am a Muslim.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 07:46 PM

no,ti si sektas,ja musliman:D

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 07:56 PM
no,ti si sektas,ja musliman:D

Mi nesljedimo ništa poslije Kurana za razliku od vas sunića.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 08:02 PM
whatever

Mraz
11-17-2012, 08:54 PM

I think I'd convert to Shia if I have to be religious, so my appearance fits with my beliefs.

dralos
11-17-2012, 08:58 PM
will bosnia be the new country wich will assimilate many people into bosniaks?

Behemot
11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
I think I'd convert to Shia if I have to be religious, so my appearance fits with my beliefs.

How the hell then do you look ? :eek:

dado
11-17-2012, 09:06 PM

if i wasn't around maybe u would be

dralos
11-17-2012, 09:07 PM
dado you love serbs,you are no muslim,but orthodox christian,dont lie

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 09:07 PM

:D

dado
11-17-2012, 09:11 PM
dado you love serbs,you are no muslim,but orthodox christian,dont lie
u know to be honest i keep changing my opinion about serbs when ever i meet some cute serbian girl and i hate it

dralos
11-17-2012, 09:12 PM
u know to be honest i keep changing my opinion about serbs when ever i meet some cute serbian girl and i hate it
am i not pyschic,i could smell from here that you're a traitor

Saruman
11-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Mi nesljedimo ništa poslije Kurana za razliku od vas sunića.

That's similar to Karaites/Sadducees among Jews. Sunnah is akin to Oral Torah. There might be parallels with some Christian sects too. Analyzing it from secular point of view, of course that Pharisees invented Oral Torah rather than it existed in the time of Torah. Similarly that seems to be the case with hadiths in Islam, albeit there is a whole science about determining authenticity of hadith's, and it's practitioners claim its total reliability.

dralos
11-17-2012, 09:17 PM
saruman did you slay any dragons lately:D

Mraz
11-17-2012, 09:19 PM

I was told I look Iranian several times
since I started growing a beard, it's more and more -_-
I'm just a Balkan wog...

Lena
11-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Meni je čitava ta priča i medijska pažnja vrlo jeftina.

ekstrakti članka a na temu:

-U svijetu muzike, ime Sarajlije Nedžada Subašića nije nepoznato. Nedžad dizajnira muzičke materijale, bavi se amaterskom svirkom i pjevanjem, te s ponosom ističe kako je vlasnik bogatog arhiva od oko 300 hiljada pjesama. Zahvaljujući svom poslu, i upoznao je Natašu Gačić i njenog muža Kristijana.

- Valjda ima nešto u meni što pozitivno i smirujuće djeluje na ljude. Ja sam inače, barem tako kažu za mene, vrsni poznavalac naše vjere. Nataša nije jedina osoba koja je zahvaljujući meni, odlučila promijeniti svoj život iz temelja. Dosta mojih prijatelja iz Hrvatske, takođe je krenulo njenim stopama, no to je već za nekih drugih priča – kazuje skromni Nedžad.

Ovo je valjda dotična u Sarajevu, mislim pored Sebilj česme ?
http://depo.ba/media/pictures/2012/06/27/ff33a2b1de5e6b10388a97d3b3bc135d.jpg

http://www.istocnabosna.com/myjoomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5300%3Anataa-gai-srbijanka-koja-je-nakon-posjete-sarajevu-prela-na-islam-kada-sam-ula-ezan-znala-sam-da-je-to-to&catid=39%3Azanimljivosti&Itemid=41

dado
11-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Meni je čitava ta priča i medijska pažnja vrlo jeftina.

ekstrakti članka a na temu:

-U svijetu muzike, ime Sarajlije Nedžada Subašića nije nepoznato. Nedžad dizajnira muzičke materijale, bavi se amaterskom svirkom i pjevanjem, te s ponosom ističe kako je vlasnik bogatog arhiva od oko 300 hiljada pjesama. Zahvaljujući svom poslu, i upoznao je Natašu Gačić i njenog muža Kristijana.

- Valjda ima nešto u meni što pozitivno i smirujuće djeluje na ljude. Ja sam inače, barem tako kažu za mene, vrsni poznavalac naše vjere. Nataša nije jedina osoba koja je zahvaljujući meni, odlučila promijeniti svoj život iz temelja. Dosta mojih prijatelja iz Hrvatske, takođe je krenulo njenim stopama, no to je već za nekih drugih priča – kazuje skromni Nedžad.

Ovo je valjda dotična u Sarajevu, mislim pored Sebilj česme ?
http://depo.ba/media/pictures/2012/06/27/ff33a2b1de5e6b10388a97d3b3bc135d.jpg

http://www.istocnabosna.com/myjoomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5300%3Anataa-gai-srbijanka-koja-je-nakon-posjete-sarajevu-prela-na-islam-kada-sam-ula-ezan-znala-sam-da-je-to-to&catid=39%3Azanimljivosti&Itemid=41

slažem se lena...nije zaslužila ni bogde medijskog prostora al eto

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 09:48 PM
I was told I look Iranian several times
since I started growing a beard, it's more and more -_-
I'm just a Balkan wog...

then do not grow a beard :D

Lena
11-17-2012, 09:48 PM
slažem se lena...nije zaslužila ni bogde medijskog prostora al eto

Mene samo interesuje gde njen muž Kristijan pobeže iz ove priče? lol valjda se sapleo pa skilznuo u neki drugi paragraf, neke nove bajke.

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 09:49 PM
haahah :D

dado
11-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Mene samo interesuje gde njen muž Kristijan pobeže iz ove priče? lol valjda se sapleo pa skilznuo u neki drugi paragraf, neke nove bajke.

pa gdje će reći da ima muža i to kristijana a lafo prešla na islam :picard2:

ma ja mislim da ona nas bosance vuče za nos a mi se primili ko da nam život zavisi od toga kako se ona moli bogu

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
its a troll thread so come on...

dado
11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
u want us to troll for u :D

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Attention WHORE!!!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Hurrem sultana
11-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Attention WHORE!!!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

opet ti:picard1:

Mraz
11-17-2012, 10:04 PM
then do not grow a beard :D

I'll shave it once people around me stop telling me to shave.
They seem bothered by it.

Sultan Suleiman
11-17-2012, 10:06 PM
opet ti:picard1:

Jednostavno I can't keep my mind off you :rolleyes:

Lena
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Attention WHORE!!!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Jednom majmun, uvek paradajz :wink

Sad će i 'kolega', samo kod njih ide to malo sporije...dok dletom u kamenu iskleše kratke crte onoga što želi reći širokom auditorijumu :D

Nemoj da me ljutiš, bolje ti je :p

kvarc
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
haha kakve veze ima bereta Alijine muslimanske paravojske ( koju ona iz razloga svoje konverzije navodno redovno nosi centrom Panceva ), sa islamom?

morski
11-19-2012, 08:07 PM

You like?