PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?!

Aura
11-18-2012, 12:32 AM
One of my best friends(girl) is in relationship with one of my friends. Her boyfriend was a friend of mine and I was the reason that she met him. So they liked each other and started a relationship. But this guy used to say that he liked me, and I was acting like it was a joke and I didn't take it seriously, even I was thinking about that, but the fact that he didn't show more interest than just one 'I like you' I decided to consider him just as a good friend, we enjoyed our friendship, our conversations and yes we had a lot in common... But after he met my friend, he started to hit on her, firstly as a joke but later it became more serious and now they are in relationship. After this of course our friendship wasn't as it was before, the problem is that after few months being in relationship with her he told me that it was a mistake and he dont love her, and he realized that he likes me more...I told him that he shouldn't even think about that....I dont know what to do, if my friend will find out that I was hiding this than probably our friendship is coming to an end, but If I tell her dont know if she will take it as it should bcs I think she loves him... :confused:

Please any serious ideas from you, I have to solve this as soon as possible!

Graus
11-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Its not your issue and its not up to you to fix it. Let them handle it like adults, especially if you are friends with both.

Insuperable
11-18-2012, 12:37 AM
You should do threesome.

Graus
11-18-2012, 12:38 AM
You should do threesome.

On a second thought, I second that

Aura
11-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Its not your issue and its not up to you to fix it. Let them handle it like adults, especially if you are friends with both.

I cant be passive on this, the problem is that should I tell to me friend what her bf is doing...I think I should and I hope she will trust me

dralos
11-18-2012, 12:43 AM
are you fucking kidding me:D

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Aura,but girls can be stupid when it comes to guys.I would avoid him totally and if he tries anything one more time tell him what i think about it.He will never admit,in the end she will think you want him! because girls when in love are crazy

Aura
11-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Aura,but girls can be stupid when it comes to guys.I would avoid him totally and if he tries anything one more time tell him what i think about it.He will never admit,in the end she will think you want him! because girls when in love are crazy

That's what Im afraid of, this will break her and I dont think she will be rational, Im already avoiding him but thats not the solution, hope he will forget what he said...

guys stop it, I dont need your jokes now

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 12:53 AM
I think you can tell her in a different way not mentioning you and himt,warn her about him in an other way..obviously he does not love her,and he will eventually break her heart because he does not see her as a long term

dralos
11-18-2012, 12:53 AM
lazdrejk

Aura
11-18-2012, 12:59 AM
@bosnian I dont know how I should warn her, cuz she will realize thats smthg is wrong and Im not that good at lying, we are old friends thats why it makes it more sensitive for me...we usually were going out 3 of us and she trust me a lot...I dont know.....and I think he is not a bad guy that wants to play...

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 01:05 AM
In that case talk to him,tell him if he does not like her to at least tell her in time

Aura
11-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Thats what I did, but he said that he couldn't tell her bcs he dont want to break her heart...

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 01:10 AM
I think he is playing her even though you think he is a nice guy.I dont know whats right to do,i understand you i would be tempted to tell her everything too

dralos
11-18-2012, 01:16 AM
still omg,shka je ka bon te ketu:D

Aura
11-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Guys are really stupid :S not everything is a joke..I knew that he didnt have any feeling for her, just physically attracted, I cant even tell to my friends about this Im stressed out :S thnx bosnian

dralos
11-18-2012, 01:18 AM
bosnian is a bimbo:D

Aura
11-18-2012, 01:20 AM
dralos te lutem, pika e par nuk te kuptoj car shkruan edhe pika e dyt trego pak respekt dhe mos e be temen banale se vertet jam e shqetsuar!

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 01:22 AM
dralos:rolleyes:

Mraz
11-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Chill and be there for your friend once he drops her :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 01:27 AM
or make her drop him first :P

Aura
11-18-2012, 01:31 AM
ahh that's what I want bosnian, I want he to suffer for what he is doing, but I dont think she have the force to do that, its really bad when this happens among friends, and Imagine I liked him a bit when we were friends, and he hit on my best friend, how I was feeling about that??!! of course he is asshole, never trust a guy even he seems to be a good guy, better alone than with this kind of species

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Thats what i am saying,never trust a guy..the moment he went from one friend to another you knew he was no good news.does she know that you liked him?

Aura
11-18-2012, 01:40 AM
I dont know if she understood that, but I never had the chance to tell her bcs things went wrong after they met eachother :S so I didnt have the chance..

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Maybe its her fault too if she knew...its bad style to start with a guy your friend likes :S

Virtuous
11-18-2012, 07:23 PM
You should do threesome.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1160977/taxidriver.gif

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 07:24 PM
why do all the guys give so stupid comments :D

Virtuous
11-18-2012, 07:27 PM

There are times to be stupid and there are times to be stupid.

Aura
11-18-2012, 07:28 PM

that's what they are :) specially few pseudo albanians here..

Insuperable
11-18-2012, 07:35 PM
I am just being honest.:D The guy is probably being torn between his two loves. You girls should help the poor guy.:p

Virtuous
11-18-2012, 07:35 PM
He should tell her the truth even if it hurts, he's just postponing the day when she'll know and it will hurt even more for her.

Aura
11-18-2012, 07:45 PM
I am just being honest.:D The guy is probably being torn between his two loves. You girls should help the poor guy.:p

He is going to loose the two of us for sure

Insuperable
11-18-2012, 07:47 PM
He is going to loose the two of us for sure

At least you two should give him something to remember you by

Aura
11-18-2012, 07:50 PM
At least you two should give him something to remember you by

thats what you and him are going to get .!.

Insuperable
11-18-2012, 07:53 PM
thats what you and him are going to get .!.

Really? So it is foursome then?:laugh:

Mraz
11-18-2012, 07:57 PM

My advice is good and I believe it's bad to be an intruder in someone's love stories, even friend, best friend....

Aura
11-18-2012, 08:03 PM
My advice is good and I believe it's bad to be an intruder in someone's love stories, even friend, best friend....

and according to you who is the intruder here?

Mraz
11-18-2012, 08:11 PM
and according to you who is the intruder here?

You...Even if you want to protect your friend.

Aura
11-18-2012, 08:17 PM
You...Even if you want to protect your friend.

Her bf is hitting on me...where is my fault here?!I tried to be indifferent as much as I could :S

Mraz
11-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Her bf is hitting on me...where is my fault here?!I tried to be indifferent as much as I could :S

Sorry, I don't mean it's your fault, but if she loves him, you risk to be seen as a trouble makers...It all depends how close you are with your friend.
I just now that if something like this happened to me, I'd say fuck off to my best friend and I'd listen the person I love, even she is really a bitch.

Aura
11-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Sorry, I don't mean it's your fault, but if she loves him, you risk to be seen as a trouble makers...It all depends how close you are with your friend.
I just now that if something like this happened to me, I'd say fuck off to my best friend and I'd listen the person I love, even she is really a bitch.

you think my friend is a bitch?! and its not that I have been in love with him, away from that, I think is just the guys fault...

Mraz
11-18-2012, 08:39 PM
you think my friend is a bitch?! and its not that I have been in love with him, away from that, I think is just the guys fault...

No, I mean, lf I (your friend) was with a bitch ( the guy) and my best friend (you) tell me that my GF (the guy) is bad, I'd not trust him (you).
It's all the guy's fault but love make some pple blind so that's why I adviced you to just let them fail alone.

Aura
11-18-2012, 08:55 PM
No, I mean, lf I (your friend) was with a bitch ( the guy) and my best friend (you) tell me that my GF (the guy) is bad, I'd not trust him (you).
It's all the guy's fault but love make some pple blind so that's why I adviced you to just let them fail alone.

I hope so, Ill tell her after they will break up, hope she will understand me :) screw him :S I have to admit that I liked him :S

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 09:02 PM
hhahah he is playing you both,he knows she likes him he knows u like him :O

Aura
11-18-2012, 09:04 PM
come on bosnian guys are not that smart as us :) I know how to hide that :))

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 09:06 PM
come on bosnian guys are not that smart as us :) I know how to hide that :))

some guys are trust me,i was as surprised :eek:

Mraz
11-18-2012, 09:35 PM
I hope so, Ill tell her after they will break up, hope she will understand me :) screw him :S I have to admit that I liked him :S

You can also pay Dralos to do compromizing fotos with him so you can say he cheats on her with a dude. :D

Queen B
11-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Get a boyfriend :D
So your friends bf will shut the fuck up, and your friend wont suspect a thing/

On a serious note now, I think you should CLEARLY cut him of. He'll take the message if you are 100% negative.

Aura
11-18-2012, 09:51 PM
You can also pay Dralos to do compromizing fotos with him so you can say he cheats on her with a dude. :D

Its obviously that nobody would believe such thing, with dralos?!!!:D

On a serious note now, I think you should CLEARLY cut him of. He'll take the message if you are 100% negative.
Im not that strong to do that :confused:

Queen B
11-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Its obviously that nobody would believe such thing :D

Im not that strong to do that :confused:

You should. If you are friendly enough, or don't get things straight, he ll gonna believe that you like him back or you give him advantage.

Aura
11-18-2012, 09:57 PM
You should. If you are friendly enough, or don't get things straight, he ll gonna believe that you like him back or you give him advantage.

I want revenge :)

you would understand the situation if you imagine yourself as me...its not that easy..

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 10:07 PM
What revenge nad why?

Queen B
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
I want revenge :)

you would understand the situation if you imagine yourself as me...its not that easy..

why revenge?
Doesn't make sense.

Aura
11-18-2012, 10:10 PM
bosnian how would you feel if a guy that you like would hit on your friend?:) anyway I kind a got the revenge when he came back at me :) people deep inside are selfish I guess u understand me what Im trying to say...

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 10:16 PM
so you want revenge at your friend?

Aura
11-18-2012, 10:20 PM
I just want to teach him a lesson :)

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2012, 10:23 PM
the best way is to really ignore him

Aura
11-18-2012, 10:27 PM
I meant after they will break up :)

Queen B
11-18-2012, 10:27 PM
bosnian how would you feel if a guy that you like would hit on your friend?:) anyway I kind a got the revenge when he came back at me :) people deep inside are selfish I guess u understand me what Im trying to say...

Ι understand your feelings, but I disagree with your reaction.

First, because you have a friend that is involved, and she doesn't have to be the collateral damage of this ''war''

Also, this dude doesn't deserve your revenge, or your time.