PDA

View Full Version : Serbs: the real victims of Kosovo

Guapo
11-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Who are really the victims in Kosovo?

Have you ever asked yourself how the Albanians became the overwhelming majority in Kosovo?

You might think that Kosovo's problems started in 1998. How, then, is it possible that the Republic of Albania did not formally recognize Kosovo in 2008, but just announced this recognition recently? Albania recognized Kosovo long before 2008, in 1990, when the Albanians in Kosovo proclaimed independence for the first time. In fact, this recognition happened even before the Bosnian, Croatian and other conflicts that broke Yugoslavia apart.

"As early as 1998, the U.S. State Department listed the KLA as a terrorist organization financing its operations with money from the international heroin trade and funds supplied from Islamic countries and individuals, including Osama bin Laden," James Bisset, former Canadian Ambassador to Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, and Albania explains in his article, "War on Terrorism Skipped the KLA," published in National Post on November 13, 2001.

Post-WWII ethnic cleansing in Europe actually started not long after the end of WWII, when the Albanians in Kosovo continued the ethnic cleansing that they had not finished by 1945. "The Roots of Kosovo Fascism," an article by George Thompson, describes the early history of the ethnic cleansing of Serbs from Kosovo. Furthermore, about 57,000 Serbs left Kosovo between 1971 and 1981, and their number increased significantly in 1981. This triggered the first crackdown on Albanian separatists by Yugoslav forces, who arrested and prosecuted about 300 terrorists (as reported in The New York Times article, "Exodus of Serbians Stirs Province In Yugoslavia," reported from Kosovo on Monday, July 12, 1982 by Marvine Howe, Section A, Page 8, Column 1).

They did it again in 1990, 1996, 1998–1999, and 2004. Note that the two latest waves of ethnic cleansing of Serbs from Kosovo happened in 1999 and in March 2004, when NATO forces were ruling Kosovo — those forces that were supposed to maintain the peace. "Almost all of the non-Albanian population was ethnically cleansed from Kosovo under the watchful eyes of 40,000 NATO troops," James Bisset wrote in Toronto Star article, "We Created A Monster," on July 31, 2001. "Nato-led K-For stayed in their barracks as Serb homes were burnt and looted," Kim Sengupta reported in The Independent article, "Peacekeepers 'stood by as Kosovo mob burnt homes'," on July 27, 2004.

This short video clip was recorded in March 2004 in Podujevo, and shows the fate of Christian churches and monasteries after the Serbs were expelled from their towns and villages. NATO forces did nothing to protect the churches, the monasteries, or the Serbian people.

Nevertheless, after creating this ethnically cleanest region of Europe today, Albanians in Kosovo again declared an independent state in 2008 — for the second time in the past 20 years. Their first attempt was on September 7, 1990, which only the Republic of Albania officially supported.

Lawrence Eagleburger, former US Secretary of State and former US Ambassador to Belgrade, says in the article, "Kosovo Independence Efforts Deeply Distressing," that there are "strong reasons for opposition" to Kosovo's independence. Another article, "Bush Wrong on Kosovo Independence," describes, among other interesting facts, when and why the State Department removed the Kosovo Liberation Army from its list of terrorist groups.

And finally, the word "Kosovo" is not even an Albanian word. It is the Serbian possessive form of kos, the name of a songbird known in English as a "blackbird."

Harry Potter
11-18-2012, 07:04 AM
Yes you're right. The victims are those who commit ethnic cleansing, not those who suffer it. I can't imagine how much blood the poor Serb soldiers must have had on their clothes and hands. Poor them, who knows how much time they have spend to clean up. And let's don't forget all the bullets that they needed to do what they did, goodness, so much money spend, poor Serbs. And the worse of all, the fatigue that they accumulated to find the hidden Kosovans so they can kill them. Kosovans were not going to show up, so the Serbs had to find them hidden. And all the fatigue spent to rape those women and little girls who for sure didn't gave them an easy time, oh poor Serbs...

Guapo
11-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Yes you're right. The victims are those who commit ethnic cleansing, not those who suffer it. I can't imagine how much blood the poor Serb soldiers must have had on their clothes and hands. Poor them, who knows how much time they have spend to clean up. And let's don't forget all the bullets that they needed to do what they did, goodness, so much money spend, poor Serbs. And the worse of all, the fatigue that they accumulated to find the hidden Kosovans so they can kill them. Kosovans were not going to show up, so the Serbs had to find them hidden. And all the fatigue spent to rape those women and little girls who for sure didn't gave them an easy time, oh poor Serbs...

You must be a fascist, you don't care about human rights . Suck on it bro, Kosovo is still Serbia.

Harry Potter
11-18-2012, 02:27 PM
You must be a fascist, you don't care about human rights . Suck on it bro, Kosovo is still Serbia.

Kosovo is gone, welcome in the reality.

Yes you are right about me, is a very common thing for secular humanists who want a Word state to be fascists.:picard2:

Anusiya
11-18-2012, 02:43 PM
The whole ΚΟΣΥΦΟΠΕΔΙΟ conflict (:D) is very dark. The Kosovars and the Serbs suffered at the hands of corrupt leaderships of feudal warlords in suits, in a multi-billion deal for oil/gas, defense and rebuilding. I have watched several documentaries about the events there, and I can't be happy about either side. It's just that Serbs have the historical advantage and the Albanians the demographic one. Both should have backed off and make compromises.

The point is that nobody asked the people who were living together for decades, if not centuries.

Ushtari
11-18-2012, 02:43 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=305576&postcount=485

/thread

StonyArabia
11-18-2012, 02:47 PM
It's sad what happened to the Serbs.

Anusiya
11-18-2012, 02:52 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=305576&postcount=485

/thread

Why should I believe you? I don't want to. You are only one side. I want to see both.

Harry Potter
11-18-2012, 04:36 PM
It's sad what happened to the Serbs.

Yes indeed. You're like the biggest troll I've ever encountered on the internet. You're Muslim and like the Serbs. You're Circassian and you hate the greatest enemy of Russia, NATO. Please tell me that you're just a troll, if you're really so ignorant to support who you support you would make me lose my faith in the humanity.

Harry Potter
11-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Why should I believe you? I don't want to. You are only one side. I want to see both.

Right go on a Serb Nazi forum and don't ask them if they're suffering about Kosovo or not, ask them if they're happy with what they have done in Kosovo. When they tell you the enthusiasm about the Kosovo war, then ask them to mention one by one all the crimes against the humanity that they have committed there and then you'll see that sometimes even by listening just one side might be enough to understand what really happened.

The.Mask
11-18-2012, 06:35 PM

Hahahaha, very good joke :clap2:

Äike
11-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Reading the title of the thread, I instantly thought of this:

Germans: the real victims of the holocaust

lol

mysticism
11-18-2012, 07:06 PM
MVZ3ARFt33A

Good documentary on Kosovo, to learn more.

Kosovo is and always will be Serbian land.

RussiaPrussia
01-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Reading the title of the thread, I instantly thought of this:

Germans: the real victims of the holocaust

lol

5RNWWb6304Q

we are, we have to embrace the guilt for eternity and multiculturism as well as bailing out other countries. Thats what our old chancellor thinks.

Right go on a Serb Nazi forum and don't ask them if they're suffering about Kosovo or not, ask them if they're happy with what they have done in Kosovo. When they tell you the enthusiasm about the Kosovo war, then ask them to mention one by one all the crimes against the humanity that they have committed there and then you'll see that sometimes even by listening just one side might be enough to understand what really happened.

youre kosovarian so youre biased in general, i say op is right and i am german.

Gospodine
02-09-2013, 10:00 AM
"Hurrr I dun watchededed a cockumentary once 'bout Ooogoslaabia, I fink dat you guys are violent n shit and like, need to be controlled."

If I have to read one more white-washed, politically-correct Western account of Balkan history I am going to have an aneurysm.