PDA

View Full Version : Topless girls help police with speed control in Denmark!

The Lawspeaker
11-20-2012, 08:56 AM
eUU6DJwkoyQ
Topless girls help police with speed control in Denmark!

A 2010 Danish commercial for road safety. There is an age limit on the video and rightfully so.

Drawing-slim
11-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Lol, simply awsome. Cool country.

Mary
11-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Degenerates,

5bbKK47cU6I

Mraz
11-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Degenerates,

5bbKK47cU6I

Whores :mad:
Wait, why white women only? Arab women do anal sex so they can say they're still virgin, that's more immoral.

Mary
11-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Whores :mad:
Wait, why white women only? Arab women do anal sex so they can say they're still virgin, that's more immoral.

I thought anal was banned in the Quran?

Mraz
11-20-2012, 09:29 AM
I thought anal was banned in the Quran?

Yes it is a free ticket to Hell :D

Mary
11-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Yes it is a free ticket to Hell :D

Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a contemporary Sunni Muslim scholar, states that anal intercourse is prohibited and a wife must abstain from it should her husband demand it, and may seek divorce over it if her husband persists or tries to force her,[11][12] as the act is forbidden. However, it doesn't nullify the marriage, and the wife must seek divorce in order to separate from the husband. [13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_anal_sex

Sorry dude.

Baldur
11-20-2012, 09:35 AM
just because it's forbidden doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Drawing-slim
11-20-2012, 09:43 AM

Mary
11-20-2012, 09:44 AM
It's not my religion but it seems like it's haram,

ctcw8E4tCVs

Mraz
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_anal_sex

Sorry dude.

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Allah will not look at a man who has anal sex with his wife." (Reported by Ibn Abi Shaybah, 3/529, and At-Tirmidhi classified it as an authentic hadith, 1165)

There are Hadiths that forbid it.

Baldur
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
drinking alcohol is also haram but i know lots of "muslims" who do it.

Mary
11-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Allah will not look at a man who has anal sex with his wife." (Reported by Ibn Abi Shaybah, 3/529, and At-Tirmidhi classified it as an authentic hadith, 1165)

There are Hadiths that forbid it.

You should ask an Imam to be on the safe side.

Mraz
11-20-2012, 10:01 AM

Basically, if it's not an illetrated guy, he would answer...I heard that in Iran some asked a mullah if they can dye their pubic hairs and the mullah answered them lol.

Anyway, I consider this kind of intercourse not for me.

Mary
11-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Basically, if it's not an illetrated guy, he would answer...I heard that in Iran some asked a mullah if they can dye their pubic hairs and the mullah answered them lol.

Anyway, I consider this kind of intercourse not for me.

Sure it is. You'll just have to find a way around the ban.

Sultan Suleiman
11-20-2012, 10:18 AM

I don't need any voodoo witch doctors or gurus to be my link to God.

That is one of the beauties of Hamziism. It's just you and your actions for which you will answer before God :thumb001:

Mraz
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't need any voodoo witch doctors or gurus to be my link to God.

That is one of the beauties of Hamziism. It's just you and your actions for which you will answer before God :thumb001:

Yup, but I hope you accept those hadiths, it's very naughty :D

Sure it is. You'll just have to find a way around the ban.

:picard1::D

Never

Hayalet
11-20-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not so sure if making people drive one-handed is sensible. :icon_cheesygrin:

Mary
11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
:picard1::D

Never

It is seems like it is allowed in Shia Islam. With the woman's consent.

Question 5:
A young virgin woman whose husband entered her in her anus and then he divorced her, so is there iddah for her? And can she marry herself with temporary contract (mut’ah marriage) without the permission of her guardian?Fatwah:
Iddah becomes obligatory, and it is permissible for her to marry herself permanently or temporarily without the permission of her guardian.

Question 257:
If a man inserts (his p****) in the anus of the one used for mut’ah (pleasure) counted as intercourse, and is this categorized under the title of a woman who had intercourse?.. And is there any difference between the two contracts, permanent and temporary regarding this?
Fatwah:
It is categorized under the one who had intercourse, and there is no difference between permanent and temporary.

http://gift2shias.com/category/various-fatwas-of-shia-scholars/

Mraz
11-20-2012, 12:44 PM
It is seems like it is allowed in Shia Islam. With the woman's consent.

http://gift2shias.com/category/various-fatwas-of-shia-scholars/

Next time I better shut up, it's like I want to compete with a Bentley, when I'm just a Lada :(

Anyway, I knew it that the Khomeiny was a great dude...

Lobotomist
11-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Computers are also haram.
They are all western inventions and thus of shytan.