PDA

View Full Version : Researcher: HIV decreasing under PEPFAR in Africa

Brännvin
07-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Researcher: HIV decreasing under PEPFAR in Africa (http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/researcher-hiv-decreasing-under-pepfar-in-africa-95399.html)

CAPE TOWN, South Africa — The president of the International AIDS Society says new research indicates the incidence of HIV is decreasing in African countries helped by George W. Bush's AIDS initiative.

Still think Bush is the bad guy? :D

The Lawspeaker
07-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Interesting development but let me be honest (rather then politically correct): I think that most Africans in Europe should be repatriated and of course that goes for all those that are HIV-infected.

Frankly I don't care if HIV in Africa is decreasing or increasing as long as they don't spread it to Europe (so Europeans in Africa: don't have sex with natives , only seek treatment in private hospitals that meet European standards and always keep special "nurses gloves" on when touching natives- even children.
And even better: don't go to Africa at all and if you happen to live there: sell your property and return to Europe (and have yourself tested for every possible disease in (and not in) the book upon arrival and seek isolation and treatment if infected. The latter of course doesn't count for Afrikaners, German (and other European) Namibians and British South Africans. (But of course they should be tested - and turned down if infected).

And possibly the best advise of all: don't visit Africa altogether.

Brännvin
07-22-2009, 01:08 PM
The latter of course doesn't count for Afrikaners, German (and other European) Namibians and British South Africans.

Why should they not be repatriated?

All Africans should be expelled from the European countries, but if still there is descendants of Dutch settlers living in South Africa, how would you argue with some butufuga of a Zululand living in Amsterdam to return for home?

The Lawspeaker
07-22-2009, 01:10 PM

All Africans should be expelled from the European countries, but if still there is descendants of Dutch settlers living in South Africa, how would you argue with some butufuga of a Zululand living in Amsterdam to return for home?
The Afrikaners are European AND African. European in culture, language and history. Africans only by location.
The Afrikaners have been living in South Africa since 1652. The Zulu only arrived in the 19th century. The Afrikaners are in effect the real native inhabitants..... how ironical that may sound to you (and to me).:D

Brännvin
07-22-2009, 01:43 PM
The Zulu only arrived in the 19th century. The Afrikaners are in effect the real native inhabitants..... how ironical that may sound to you (and to me).:D
Okej, similar to old American stock people.

The Zulu :eek: only arrived at least here in the 80's of 20th century thanks our lovely government (and get out ), we do not have anything to do with old European colonial countries in Africa and we can not pay the same price, I do not want to involve me in this matter but it will always be used in one way or another.

Loki
07-22-2009, 01:48 PM

Man, did you take geography lessons at school?

Brännvin
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Man, did you take geography lessons at school?

:icon_yes:

Loki
07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
:icon_yes:

I misunderstood your post, sorry. :D

You raise a valid point. For Afrikaners this could work, but Americans number over 200 million. It would not be possible to resettle them in Europe.

sturmwalkure
07-26-2009, 04:35 PM
All Niggers should be expelled from Europe, regardless of where they came from, Somalia, Brazil, the U.S.A., doesn't matter. They're a liability and they're a burden. Same goes for mulattoes, quadroons etc. I also don't care how many generations their families have lived in Europe or if they're citizens. The fact that they live there is an abomination and a joke.