PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Marxist/Multicultural Propaganda in Swedish Children's TV

Lobotomist
11-21-2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS2BTAfZNxQ
Please tell me that this is not typical of most Swedes nowadays, please!
Sweden better wake up. :(

Peyrol
11-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Sweden is literally committing a suicide as a Nation-State.

EagleAtHeart
11-21-2012, 08:40 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmgalnB0Hx1qicu7no1_1280.jpg

EagleAtHeart
11-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Sweden will be the second country in Europe after France to go to ruin.

I cannot believe that these Liberalized Feminized Socialized Castrated people are descendants of Vikings. Maybe one day an Anthropologist will discover that the Vikings were actually Russians that migrated there. It seems so unfathomable they they would actually celebrate their extinction and genocide in ways they do.

Dombra
11-21-2012, 08:52 PM
We need more "Bamse" to say "It´s ok to send immigrants back because they are much happier in ther native countries" again. This video makes me ashamed, not only for it´s progandaa. It´s not good for children with this sort of tv imo in general! As our children are being brainwashed with ideas they lose intelligence watching this!

Tarja
11-21-2012, 08:55 PM

The girl in the video isn't Elin Krantz.

EagleAtHeart
11-21-2012, 09:04 PM
The girl in the video isn't Elin Krantz.

I did some research, and you're right.

But what happened to her is horrible, and I hope Swedes wake up to the reality that 3rd world people are not like them before it's too late and crimes like this become a pandemic.

Blackout
11-21-2012, 09:06 PM
That animal needs to be executed. His name is 'Ephrem Tadele Yohannes'. Not only did he torture this poor woman, he murdered her, and left her in such a humiliating state. There is no real justice...

Onur
11-21-2012, 09:29 PM
EU promotes multiculturalism all over the Europe.

EU elites are behind this globalist, cultural Marxist propaganda.

Peyrol
11-21-2012, 09:31 PM
A country of 10 million people where 1,8 million are immigrants (number in continuous increasing) or have immigrant background is destined to disappear into a multiracial shithole.

Pretan
11-21-2012, 09:40 PM
EU promotes multiculturalism all over the Europe.

EU elites are behind this globalist, cultural Marxist propaganda.

Yes, it's to destroy the unique differences in European states so as to fit in with their supranational ideal.

Leon_C
11-21-2012, 10:03 PM

Blanda upp :picard2: I've seen this so many times on 4chan, but it still gets me everytime :(

Onur
11-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Yes, it's to destroy the unique differences in European states so as to fit in with their supranational ideal.
Here i have some links of EU multicultural propaganda videos in my youtube "favorites";

Young federalists of EU;
I-HUuSHJ2OI

"I`m European, it`s my destiny". So does that mean there is no escape from EU? ;);
sora5Nq17G8

A primary school in Brussels where children gets brainwashed by EU propaganda. The head of the school claims that they are giving education with 23 different languages all at the same time :picard1: ;
no4hY4K_bXc

I don't like David Duke or any other American white supremacist, but this is enlightening to watch;
1_LjvSIBKVc

Anglojew
11-22-2012, 02:02 AM

That's really horrible on so many levels.

Has anyone seen Sesame Street these days? There's basically no white kids.

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 07:33 PM
A country of 10 million people where 1,8 million are immigrants (number in continuous increasing) or have immigrant background is destined to disappear into a multiracial shithole.

There is nothing wrong about being multiracial. Being multicultural is another issue. Sweden and other countries should make sure that immigrants adopt their language and values as much as possible, that's all.

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 07:41 PM
There is nothing wrong about being multiracial. Being multicultural is another issue. Sweden and other countries should make sure that immigrants adopt their language and values as much as possible, that's all.

Well, just come here and spend one weekend in Rome, Milano or Torino and you will change idea soon.

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Well, just come here and spend one weekend in Rome, Milano or Torino and you will change idea soon.

As I said, Sweden, Italy and any other country should make sure that immigrants adopt their languages, values and integrate well into the society. I don't care about color of skin and genetic makeup of people, sorry.

Anusiya
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
I think there is a huge difference between multiculturalism and multicollectivism. I am the best. MIAOW!

Sikeliot
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM
My ancestral lands are not places immigrants ever go. :lol:

Anyway, immigration is fine so long as immigrants assimilate and don't commit crime.

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
My ancestral lands are not places immigrants ever go. :lol:

Anyway, immigration is fine so long as immigrants assimilate and don't commit crime.

Not in a massive way, but they started to settle also in Sicily.

Gli stranieri residenti in Sicilia sono 141.904 al 31/12/2010 e costituiscono il 3% della popolazione residente.

Le nazionalità più numerose sono:

1 Romania 40.301
2 Tunisia 16.885
3 Marocco 12.784
4 Sri Lanka (ex Ceylon) 10.650
5 Albania 7.139
6 Repubblica Popolare Cinese (Cina) 6.639
7 Polonia 5.809
8 Bangladesh 4.506
9 Filippine 4.501
10 Mauritius 3.801
11 Germania 1.977
12 Ucraina 1.925
13 Ghana 1.307
14 India 1.168
15 Bulgaria 1.130
16 Algeria 1.095
17 Francia 1.069
18 Federazione Russa (Russia) 954
19 Senegal 835
20 Serbia 829

Sikeliot
11-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I can't imagine Sicilians, a very suspicious people of foreigners, would be welcoming to large numbers of immigrants. If too many show up, they'll probably be sent back.

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM
I can't imagine Sicilians, a very suspicious people of foreigners, would be welcoming to large numbers of immigrants. If too many show up, they'll probably be sent back.

I've some friends from Palermo and they aren't happy of the situation, even if foreigners are only 3% of the island population....so, imagine if they would have our (northern italian) percentages of immigrants...:lol:

PS: what the hell people from Mauritius do in Sicilia? :confused:

Anusiya
11-23-2012, 08:23 PM
The thing I don't understand with people. If they want to immigrate to a place, why not start from scratch. Do some basic hunting, build a hut, live there and if noone bothers live for a long time. But do they always have to say, "hey, it's me from ... I greet you in the name of...". If he has survived then he surely has a place in the place he immigrated. No? Far fetched?

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 08:25 PM
PS: what the hell people from Mauritius do in Sicilia? :confused:

What the hell people from Sicily or Torino do in New York, Buenos Aires or Araraquara?

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
What the hell people from Sicily or Torino do in New York, Buenos Aires or Araraquara?

I don't know if there are piemonteis in U.S.A. (i don't think), but yes, Buenos Aires is full of piemonteis-argentines.

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't know if there are piemonteis in U.S.A. (i don't think), but yes, Buenos Aires is full of piemonteis-argentines.

Which is wrong, since it is a red man's land and white people don't belong there ... oh, wait. I forgot that the native non-whites were exterminated/enslaved/driven out. So, I guess that European ("white") colonization and enslavement of other people's is OK, but immigration of non-whites to Europe is a crime and multiculti hell and terrible danger and .... of course. :rolleyes:

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Which is wrong, since it is a red man's land and white people don't belong there ... oh, wait. I forgot that the native non-whites were exterminated/enslaved/driven out. So, I guess that European ("white") colonization and enslavement of other people's is OK, but immigration of non-whites to Europe is a crime and multiculti hell and terrible danger and .... of course. :rolleyes:

I never known a massive northern italian colonization and extermination of other people around the world.
So, i've nothing to hide or ''be ashamed of'' about my people's past.

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I never known a massive northern italian colonization and extermination of other people around the world.
So, i've nothing to hide or ''be ashamed of'' about my people's past.

Nice straw man, but it was a reply to you wondering "what the hell people from Mauritius do in Sicilia?".

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Nice straw man, but it was a reply to you wondering "what the hell people from Mauritius do in Sicilia?".

Of course.

What is the cultural or ethnic or geographical connection between Mauritius and Sicilia?

I can understand tunisians, romanians, etc...but not some indian islanders.

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Of course.

What is the cultural or ethnic or geographical connection between Mauritius and Sicilia?

I can understand tunisians, romanians, etc...but not some indian islanders.

Why? We are in 2012, you will find everybody everywhere and we humans are adventurous by nature. ;)

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Why? We are in 2012, you will find everybody everywhere and we humans are adventurous by nature. ;)

Ok....then, if (for example) Czech Republic would become 60% sicilian, there wouldn't be any problem for you?

Ayazid
11-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Ok....then, if (for example) Czech Republic would become 60% sicilian, there wouldn't be any problem for you?

Wow, how you got from a handful of people from Mauricius in Sicily to such a new Völkerwanderung? :D