PDA

View Full Version : First gay mosque open

Hurrem sultana
11-22-2012, 09:48 PM
INKLUZIVNA I PROGRESIVNA BOGOMOLJA: U Parizu otvorena džamija za gay muškarce

Udruženje gay muslimana Francuske saopštilo je da će u Parizu biti otvorena prva ''inkluzivna i progresivna džamija'', koja će biti namijenjena i za LGBT osobe i žene. U džamiji koja se otvara 30. novembra, muškarci i žene će moći zajednički da se mole u istoj prostoriji, za razliku od tradicionalnih hramova, u kojima to rade odvojeno

Ludovik Litfi Zahed, osnivač Udruženja gay muslimana Francuske kaže da su ovakve džamije neophodne jer žene u normalnim džamijama moraju da sjede na zadnjim sjedištima i da nose marame, dok se gay muškarci plaše verbalne i fizičke agresije, prenosi Blic.rs.

- U SAD već postoji oko 20 inkluzivnih džamija - rekao je Zahed, koji se ove godine vjenčao partnerom Kijamom, prema muslimanskim običajima.

On tvrdi da su mnogi muslimani u Francuskoj frustrirani zbog konzervativnog i netolerantnog odnosa prema ženama i zbog homofobije u džamijama.

- Mnogi muslimani kažu da je otvoren dijalog u takvim uslovima nemoguć, a kamoli konsultovanje s imamom bez straha od osude. Zato su džamije sa progresivnim idejama sve popularnije u Sjevernoj Americi, a vjerujem da će isti slučaj biti i u Francuskoj - rekao je Zahed.

Tolerantna džamija će u početku biti smještena u budistički hram, u kojem će biti vršena vjerska služba, kao i vjenčanja istopolnih parova.

(DEPO PORTAL, BLIN MAGAZIN/dg)

Midori
11-22-2012, 09:54 PM
For a moment I thought this happened in Bosnia xD

Sultan Suleiman
11-22-2012, 09:58 PM
For a moment I thought this happened in Bosnia xD

Don't worry honey. Me and my good friend AK47 wouldn't let that ever happen :)

Hurrem sultana
11-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Imagine VV walking around the mosque with his good friend :D

dado
11-22-2012, 10:14 PM
provokacija najobičnija....kao da je pederima i kurvama stalo do boga...al zato se normalni ljudi ,kojima je zaista stalo ,mole po ulicama zapadnih metropola

Leon_C
11-22-2012, 10:50 PM
I cannot decipher these cryptic markings, but this thread made me laugh :D

Apina
11-22-2012, 10:52 PM
That would be sooooooooooooooo cool :)

dado
11-22-2012, 11:11 PM
That would be sooooooooooooooo cool :)

and what is soooo cool...spiting on everything that this religion stands for?

Graham
11-22-2012, 11:17 PM
A Mosque, based off the rainbow flag. Rainbow Mosque.

Behemot
11-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Hmmmmmm
despite the fact I would like to see the deco part of it ,it's more honest just to admit......no muslim religion for me......thank you ,and walk away like free man

Apina
11-22-2012, 11:22 PM
and what is soooo cool...spiting on everything that this religion stands for?
No it would be cooooooooooool, Allah won't mind I'm sure

Onur
11-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Wtf is gay mosque? A mosque where only gays visits? What for? To find new partners while pretending to pray?

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 12:00 AM
its a jewish provocation of the muslims, why they dont open gay orthodox synogagues. gay-orthodox jews or smth like that

mysticism
11-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Wtf is gay mosque? A mosque where only gays visits? What for? To find new partners while pretending to pray?

It's true islam phallus-worship. :D

Zack_Fair
11-23-2012, 01:29 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is this a joke article or something?

Bari
11-23-2012, 02:12 AM
I once heard about a South African gay Imam that had a Mosque in Cape Town, weird shit. He travelled around trying to justify homosexuality in Islam.

Mraz
11-23-2012, 05:07 AM
The next step will be forcing chruch and mosques to celebrate gay marriage. If someone built a mosque for white people only they'd call it discrimination.

Sultan Suleiman
11-23-2012, 12:16 PM
provokacija najobičnija....kao da je pederima i kurvama stalo do boga...al zato se normalni ljudi ,kojima je zaista stalo ,mole po ulicama zapadnih metropola

Kume da mi ovo koljemo?

Osprey
11-23-2012, 12:48 PM
i thought they only allowed males to pray in a mosque? Now they also allow touching? Ughh...

Sultan Suleiman
11-23-2012, 12:58 PM
i thought they only allowed males to pray in a mosque? Now they also allow touching? Ughh...

Women pray at mosques as well :picard1:

Mraz
11-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Not in gay mosques :laugh:

Methmatician
11-23-2012, 01:00 PM

But not at the same time and in the same room, yes?

Sultan Suleiman
11-23-2012, 01:02 PM
But not at the same time and in the same room, yes?

In same time, while the accommodation of women is based on the architecture of the mosque.

Sultan Suleiman
11-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Not in gay mosques :laugh:

They deny lesbians? :eek:

Methmatician
11-23-2012, 01:11 PM
In same time, while the accommodation of women is based on the architecture of the mosque.

So in the same room as well?

Graham
11-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe it's the old term for gay, Happy Mosque! :D

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 03:14 PM
So in the same room as well?

you dare to speak about islam while you know so little :D yes in same room too,in my mosque women pray in same room at same time,,there is an other floor for women but they do not use it mostly

Zack_Fair
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM

Depends, though...

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Depends, though...

maybe not in indian mosques but in turkish,bosnian,balkan mosques they do...from what i have noticed in arab too

Zack_Fair
11-23-2012, 03:30 PM
maybe not in indian mosques but in turkish,bosnian,balkan mosques they do...from what i have noticed in arab too

Women do pray in Indian mosques... But, only Salafi/Mujahid woman around here... I guess Hanafis do too.

Methmatician
11-24-2012, 12:39 AM
you dare to speak about islam while you know so little :D yes in same room too,in my mosque women pray in same room at same time,,there is an other floor for women but they do not use it mostly

I'm not Muslim, so I don't pray. But I do remember praying once, and all the men prayed, and then the women did after the men left the room.

Su
11-24-2012, 12:44 AM
In Turkey we do pray in the same room, at least in the mosque visited.

Maybe in big mosques it's separate l am not too sure.

Zack_Fair
11-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Here, the Shafi'i madhab doesn't recommend it.
http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/2011/11/19/what-is-the-shafii-view-on-all-womens-congregational-prayer/
Do they really pray in the same room? The Salafi mosques have a seperate section for women. Prayers are at the same time, though.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 10:24 AM
yes in the same room,sometimes when its mevlud the women and men even sit more or less mixed

but usually it looks like this,you can see at the end women

http://www.medzlis-zepce.info/images/stories/irdin/mevludi/kadr/kadr12/kadr4.jpg

mysticism
11-24-2012, 11:05 AM
http://media.knoxnews.com/media/img/photos/2009/04/03/mosque_atb_01_t607.jpg

Everyone after the front row is thinking "please don't fart, please don't fart"

mysticism
11-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Prayer at gay mosque

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/036/5/2/sexy_male_pinup_pop_art___something_special_thong_ by_eddiechin-d4ord68.jpg
:D

Mraz
11-24-2012, 12:07 PM
:rolleyes: Welcome to Serbian Orthodox Church.

etEGO2e9At8

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 05:42 PM

etEGO2e9At8

hahahahaahahah

Partiasn
11-24-2012, 05:57 PM
LOL!
Ah Gay Mosque. :confused:
Man are we getting “Progressive,” TM.
Only it seems we are progressing in the wrong direction. :picard1:

mysticism
11-25-2012, 08:05 AM

etEGO2e9At8

Isn't that what you're into :rolleyes:

Madonna
11-25-2012, 08:23 AM
it is a joke right?

Mraz
11-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Isn't that what you're into :rolleyes:

With a sexy lady sure, but not with a dude. I guess it's cultural.

Ayazid
11-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Why I want to open a gay-friendly mosque in Paris

Being gay and a feminist is not incompatible with Islam. An inclusive place of worship would give hope back to many

Ludovic-Mohamed Zahed
guardian.co.uk, Monday 26 November 2012 12.13 GMT

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/11/26/1353930460155/FRANCE-RELIGION-ISLAM-CUL-006.jpg

I'm a French Muslim who is gay, and a feminist. I no longer want people in my country to think that it is an impossible blend, and that these different aspects of my identity are incompatible. Today in France, gay teenagers are almost 15 times more likely than those who are straight to kill themselves because of their gender identity. Left deeply bruised by this fact, I decided to create an association in support of gay French Muslims, which launched in 2010.

This eventually led me to plan an inclusive mosque in Paris – the first of its kind. It is a project born after a long personal journey. As a teenager, when my representation of Islam was a radical one, I learned half of the Qur'an by heart. I was bewitched by the beauty of the texts, which were steeped in universalism. But at the age of 17, I came to terms with the fact that I was gay. After more than 15 years of reflection on the matter, I now understand that the Qur'an does not explicitly refer to "homosexuality", nor does it refer to women as "inferior". Indeed, the strict and dogmatic interpretation of some verses of the Qur'an is no longer unanimous, especially in the eyes of progressive Muslims across the world (even if we remain, for the time being, a minority).

I also realised that neither homophobia or misogyny respect Islamic ethics, to which I adhere fully. I now want to share my love and search for a peaceful spiritual path with as many people as I can, drawing on new foundations to represent the daily experiences of French Muslims in their spiritual quest. This is why I want to open a place of worship where people will always be welcomed as brothers and sisters, whatever their sexual orientation or ethnicity. My project is supported by men, women, trans people and even fathers who tell us that they do not want to leave a radically exclusive Islam to their young daughters as their legacy.

My plan is not strictly about opening a "gay mosque", or even about celebrating gay marriages. Muslims consider marriage as a social contract between two consenting individuals, to be established in front of at least two witnesses, and celebrated in front of their community – that is, those who see them as a couple. The prayers of the imam only work to call attendees to bless the happiness of the newly wed, and they're certainly not intended to seal a contract between two zawjan – a gender neutral Arabic term meaning "spouse". Unlike the Catholic church, for example, which continues to unilaterally decide who may or may not marry, Muslims do not regard marriage as a sacrament.

This project gives hope back to many believers in my community. Common prayer, practised in an egalitarian setting and without any form of gender-based discrimination, is one of the pillars supporting the proposed reforms of our progressive representation of Islam. North American and Canadian vanguards have already started practising it. In North America, progressives are often assisted by Christian congregations or even private companies, which let them use a portion of their premises for Friday prayer. In Paris, we will for the time being benefit from the support of a beautiful Zen Buddhist temple in eastern Paris, but we are looking for a more viable solution in the long run, a venue more central to accommodate as many worshippers as we can.

I don't believe that the issue of minorities' rights allows citizens to carry specific claims, or make exceptions. It simply allows us to address issues that concern all French Muslims, and beyond that, all of our citizens. Looking at feminism and homosexuality within Islam permits us to look at our relation towards religious authority, to question institutional dogma and by extension, to ponder freedom itself – the freedom to define our identity, without concession, compromise or submission.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2012/nov/26/paris-gay-friendly-mosque

Ayazid
11-26-2012, 03:36 PM
I must say that this guy's understanding of Islamic dogmas is questionable, to say the least, but he's got balls, that's sure.

Zack_Fair
11-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks for translating. The guy is a loon. "The prophet looks down upon those who dress and behave like women", I'm pretty sure of this.
Islam =/= Homo-Friendly

Partiasn
11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks for translating. The guy is a loon. "The prophet looks down upon those who dress and behave like women", I'm pretty sure of this.
Islam =/= Homo-Friendly

“Gay Rights”, “Feminism”, “Classless Society” and other such Bull Crap, really have no place in Christianity, Judaism, or Islam that I can see.

But since the Marxist have NO HISTORY, nor do they have a foundation in the power of western Empires such as the US or even in Russia, they make up lies and other such crap and tell it.

This is one area where I admire Putin in Russia, he marches these idiots off to the jail cell and does not debate their rationality.