PDA

View Full Version : Words of wisdom by Ush & Reg

Rastko
11-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Partizan
Well, I have two potential friendships who can turn to date and both girls are 4 year older than me

Rastko
Turning friendships into dating is a disastrous idea!!! Don't do it
There is 99% you will lose her both as a friend and a date, as girls can't comprehend the fact that you can like/love your friends in that way...

Partizan
Well actually friends but flirting.

Rastko
But if you want one night stand...friends are okayish

Ushtari
better thing is to not be friend with her at all if she aint interested... why waste your time?

Rastko
True dat,Ush

Partizan
Well, I gave a nice surprise to one of them but still the surprise didn't get revealed... I am waiting for that honestly
prepared a box with candies with a romantic note at the end of box but candies did not finish yet

Rastko
Thing is Partisan ,don't be too romantic cause girls think you are uber serious and get panicky and even if they like you they will push you away...Women logic

Partizan
hmmm... Thanks for advice...

Ushtari
women logic indeed... if you want her you must consider her as below yourself... act as if you own her... ignore her when she least expects it

Rastko
Then again you can get out of that situation also...end up with many girls as possible from her surrounding so she can see what she's missing...she will probably try the similar thing but eventually come back to you

Partizan
well, my last relationship match with what you guys say, partly.

Ushtari
women are strongly affected by social norms

so if you are high up in the social ladder(popular in other words) you will instantly become hot according to women.

Minesweeper
That's perfectly understandable ushtari.

Rastko
I've used to show my nice side too often and got hurt

Farah
I totally agree with what you guys are saying..fellow women are weird when it comes to this romantic stuff, and I recognize it >.<

Mraz
11-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Sounds like a serious discussion between drunk friends :laugh:
But your words are full of wisdom.