PDA

View Full Version : do hot serb girls mix with niggers

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Za6alzP-5-U
i dont want to provoke serbs, but serbs will proudly announce how there women dont have sex with niggers and muds just americans do that and i think its wrong. hot serb girls are after niggers. i watched 48 sati svadba (48 hours wedding) and there have been nigger marrying blonde serb girl and he talked about his past in serbia how girls were curious "if nigger really has what they say he has"

Osprey
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
its the fault of those men who allow nigs in their country

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
its the fault of those men who allow nigs in their country

in serbia they are exotic, maybe thats why some will like them. if there are more probably no one would be curious about them, just like with gypsies.

Lena
11-23-2012, 06:19 PM
i dont want to provoke serbs, but serbs will proudly announce how there women dont **** niggers and muds just americans do that and i think its wrong.

Lingo, IM, lingo... lol! I see what your question is, but no, in general, all Serbian girls, hot or not, don't mix.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Lingo, IM, lingo... lol! I see what your question is, but no, in general, all Serbian girls, hot or not, don't mix.

ok i changed it a bit.;)

Lena
11-23-2012, 06:31 PM
ok i changed it a bit.;)

lol! Okay... thanks a million :) I provided answer to your question previously.

alb0zfinest
11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
"do serb girls mix with niggers"
-Of course haven't you seen Slavicbloods new "boyfriend" :D
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ymMsMziaZ9E/TdrZyRnRHyI/AAAAAAAAAnk/3dqXAVac5cc/s1600/superman.jpg

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
lol! Okay... thanks a million :) I provided answer to your question previously.

im content but would think its a exageration by you. because there is a mullato in my home town in serbia, siblings. but they are magyar mullatos not serb mullatos yet i dont see why magyar from serbia would be different than serb from serbia when it comes to mixing races.

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Last year when i was in Bosnia, i saw some basketball players out in town having fun and some of them were black,girls were quite after them :D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Last year when i was in Bosnia, i saw some basketball players out in town having fun and some of them were black,girls were quite after them :D

bosnian, didnt you said you had charming but undecent offer by black man in sarajevo? you could have had fun time if you wanted. that was your words...

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 06:40 PM
bosnian, didnt you said you had charming but undecent offer by black man in sarajevo? you could have had fun time if you wanted. that was your words...

yes but i did not want to

Lena
11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
im content but would think its a exageration by you. because there is a mullato in my home town in serbia, siblings. but they are magyar mullatos not serb mullatos yet i dont see why magyar from serbia would be different than serb from serbia when it comes to mixing races.

...and I said in general, no matter looks, we don't mix. You can always find examples to 'prove' wrong, but those are exemptions, all countries have them. I'm not a racist, I don't believe to be better than any other girl due to my skin tone, but I simply don't find black ppl to be attractive.

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 06:44 PM
...and I said in general, no matter looks, we don't mix. You can always find examples to 'prove' wrong, but those are exemptions, all countries have them. I'm not a racist, I don't believe to be better than any other girl due to my skin tone, but I simply don't find black ppl to be attractive.

you would the guys in Sarajevo,they were quite good looking,,tall handsome,nice body build etc:D and not true niggers,mora mulatto

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:46 PM

it has nothing to with racism, you have full right. and its not only not racist but good and positive attitude actually you should marry only serb guy. so i think.

Lena
11-23-2012, 06:46 PM
you would the guys in Sarajevo,they were quite good looking,,tall handsome,nice body build etc:D and not true niggers,mora mulatto

Luna/ Bosnian, you're forgetting that I was in the States for a while... lol :D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:47 PM

but they loose fight agains a gypsy:D
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4612165/1/

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 06:53 PM
but they loose fight agains a gypsy:D
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4612165/1/

wow talk about overprotecting boyfriend :D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM
wow talk about overprotecting boyfriend :D

http://www.foxcrawl.com/2011/10/10/photo-chauncey-hardy-death-case-killer-caught/

(Unofficial disclosure): According to a witness Chauncey Hardy had a drink in that club while celebrating the victory with his team mates. At a certain moment he walked to speak to a girl, and he was allegedly told to leave, which he didn’t. Then girl’s boyfriend returned from bathroom, and punched him in the head. Hardy felt and hit his head of the edge of a step. Other sources claim that Hardy had already danced with the girl on the dancing ring and afterwards struck by Tanasoaia.:D

yes he was overreacting, i would have just gone from that place and the girl needs to decide if she goes with me or stays with the other guy

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 06:59 PM
poor guy,i guess even the boyfriend regrets killing him :S

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 07:01 PM
poor guy,i guess even the boyfriend regrets killing him :S

killing someone is always fatal;)

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 09:19 PM
so back to topic about mixer serb girls. do you think its ok to mix ethnicities like in hungarian and serb or croat and serb?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 09:33 PM
To be honest i think serb girls are the ones that would mix the least with a "nigger" compared to the rest of european girls.

dralos
11-23-2012, 09:41 PM
the pic i posted speaks for himself:D

Baldur
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
But hey girls are hoes so what do you expect..

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
To be honest i think serb girls are the ones that would mix the least with a "nigger" compared to the rest of european girls.

maybe but i think the black sports people in serbia do all have serb or white girlfriends. its all about money you have and fame. they are also exotic and rare. i wonder how its in the USA with serbs/blacks?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 09:47 PM
maybe but i think the black sports people in serbia do all have serb or white girlfriends. its all about money you have and fame. they are also exotic and rare. i wonder how its in the USA with serbs/blacks?

Its like this with all the african football players in Europe to they come here and get rich and an white wife, i wonder if they are even attracted to their own kind.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Its like this with all the african football players in Europe to they come here and get rich and an white wife, i wonder if they are even attracted to their own kind.

for them its probably status symbol. like the BMW or armani watch.

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 09:49 PM
the pic i posted speaks for himself:D

what pic?:confused: and not himself but itself

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Well, all western european girls mix with blacks....the sardinian model Melissa Satta (this girl) is pregnat, and the baby's father is Kevin Boateng

http://www.tuttasalute.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/melissa_satta.jpg

http://blog.leiweb.it/novella2000/files/2011/12/Melissa-Satta_avorigh.jpg

Baldur
11-23-2012, 09:53 PM
:puke

Su
11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Based on my observations Western girls mix more than Eastern girls outside of the European area such as men from Western Africa, North Africa, Arab countries, Turkey as well as Caribbeans.

Eastern E. girls prefer their own men and don't like getting mixed with non-Europeans.

Mans not hot
11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Well, all western european girls mix with blacks....the sardinian model Melissa Satta (this girl) is pregnat, and the baby's father is Kevin Boateng

I just can't believe she made a baby with ugly specimen nigger.

Peyrol
11-23-2012, 09:59 PM
:puke

Melissa or Boateng? :p

I just can't believe she made a baby with ugly specimen nigger.

Well, the fact is that Boateng has a lot of these:

https://rapportoaureo.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/eur1.jpg

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Melissa or Boateng? :p

Well, the fact is that Boateng has a lot of these:

https://rapportoaureo.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/eur1.jpg

To both of them ;) :puke

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Based on my observations Western girls mix more than Eastern girls outside of the European area such as men from Western Africa, North Africa, Arab countries, Turkey as well as Caribbeans.

Eastern E. girls prefer their own men and don't like getting mixed with non-Europeans.
tell that to the village idiot bcs you are from the truth,eastern european girls in west europe mix atleast as much as western girls do
even turkish girls would mix with niggaz but niggaz dont like you

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Actually i saw lots of african men with turkish women in Istanbul aswell.

Mans not hot
11-23-2012, 10:10 PM
tell that to the village idiot bcs you are from the truth,eastern european girls in west europe mix atleast as much as western girls do
She does have a point. In UK, British (White Brits and non-whites) interracial relationship seem to be actually common. At least, in London..

Anatolian Eagle
11-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Actually i saw lots of african men with turkish women in Istanbul aswell.

I live in Istanbul since I was born, how come I don't see a significant number of Africans here let alone "lots of African men with Turkish women", I wonder :rolleyes:

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Well its not the big number as u would see in London but still i saw it with my own eyes.

Anatolian Eagle
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Well its not the big number as u would see in London but still i saw it with my own eyes.

I didn't see it for years in almost any district and you've seen it with your own eyes in what few days?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Yup close to and inside the mall called marmara forum.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM

2UONB9secko

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Turkish-Girl-to-Like-You

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
they forgot to put Be Muslim.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
they forgot to put Be Muslim.

not true at all, i know a catholic who scored with a turkish girl, they have not been couple but he had sex with her

Grizzly
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
lol, I don't think Serbs like black people. As for the video congrats IM you digged deep into the web to find a black guy dancing in a serbia video.

I think last month the Serbian national team was charged with racism as their whole crowd racially abused the English team with monkey chants and by throwing bananas.

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
lol, I don't think Serbs like black people. As for the video congrats IM you digged deep into the web to find a black guy dancing in a serbia video.

I think last month the Serbian national team was charged with racism as their whole crowd racially abused the English team with monkey chants and by throwing bananas.

A crowd full of men. Not women.

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM

serbian girls do,all eastern euro men act tough against blacks but their chickz love them:D

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
not true at all, i know a catholic who scored with a turkish girl, they have not been couple but he had sex with her

In Turkey?

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:31 PM

i dont know if serbs really hate blacks, dont get me wrong i think serb girl with black guy is abomination but i dont think serbs hate or should hate blacks, because blacks are exotic and rare. i just dont like when blacks have money and lots of serb girlfriends

Guapo
11-23-2012, 10:31 PM
serbian girls do,all eastern euro men act tough against blacks but their chickz love them:D

your mom and sisters loves both serbs and blacks

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
your mom and sisters loves both serbs and blacks
we have IM as proof that serbs digg the exotics and why you feel the need to go personal,are you this retarded and dum:D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
In Turkey?

no in austria. there is a big turkish community in austria and those are more conservative than the ones back in turkey like istanbul and bigger cities. probably if you visit istanbul you will have lots of turkish delight no matter if you are black or catholic or whatever. and yes also someone told me he saw in istanbul turkish girls with asians and blacks.

Su
11-23-2012, 10:33 PM

No, it's depeding from Turkish girl to Turkish girl.

Turks from Western part of Turkey are usually less religious up to atheist even Muslim-haters or they look down on religious people.

Just because of 1 Turkish girl above in your example behaved that way does not mean all Turkish girls are the same. I know many Turkish girls who would never date a non-Muslim, but it also doesn't mean all Turkish girls behave this way.

But I can clearly say on average many Turkish girls prefer their own men over non-Turks due to attraction, same culture as well as religious view.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:33 PM
we have IM as proof that serbs digg the exotics and why you feel the need to go personal,are you this retarded and dum:D

you are dumb both my parents are mixed, dont bring me always you retarded chubby wog. you comment on me always. stop that dumb retard.

Guapo
11-23-2012, 10:34 PM

Kan me niet schelen wat je te zeggen hebt

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:34 PM
you are dumb both my parents are mixed, dont bring me always you retarded chubby wog. you comment on me always. stop that dumb retard.
you call me chubby wog:D:D:D:D:D:D
you're prime example of serbs who digg the exotic fruits:D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:35 PM
No, it's depeding from Turkish girl to Turkish girl.

Turks from Western part of Turkey are usually less religious up to atheist even Muslim-haters or they look down on religious people.

Just because of 1 Turkish girl above in your example behaved that way does not mean all Turkish girls are the same. I know many Turkish girls who would never date a non-Muslim, but it also doesn't mean all Turkish girls behave this way.

But I can clearly say on average many Turkish girls prefer their own men over non-Turks due to attraction, same culture as well as religious view.

yes he also told me the turkish girl dressed kinda explicit and looked romanian not middle eastern.

dralos
Kan me niet schelen wat je te zeggen hebt
if you cant keep up then beat it:D

Mortimer
you call me chubby wog:D:D:D:D:D:D
you're prime example of serbs who digg the exotic fruits:D

who in my family is the "serb" you dumb chubby wog retard?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
no in austria. there is a big turkish community in austria and those are more conservative than the ones back in turkey like istanbul and bigger cities. probably if you visit istanbul you will have lots of turkish delight no matter if you are black or catholic or whatever. and yes also someone told me he saw in istanbul turkish girls with asians and blacks.

lol i visited istanbul and didnt have any turkish delight, the turkish girls are very stuck up and doesn't even look your way.

Guapo
11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
if you cant keep up then beat it:D

ik zal u slaan met een steen, albanees.

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:37 PM
who in my family is the "serb" you dumb chubby wog retard?
your father,dum fuck:D
you know i KO you with one slap:)

dralos
ik zal u slaan met een steen, albanees.
sla beter IM die de nieuwe generatie serviers zal voortbrengen:D

Guapo

You can KO him with your stench, go shower.

Mortimer
lol i visited istanbul and didnt have any turkish delight, the turkish girls are very stuck up and doesn't even look your way.

probably you didnt tried, i think you can have it easy. Onur confirmed if Pallantides went to turkey he would have lots of offers

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM

my father has just white skin but he is mixed like everyone else in my family. if he is serb im too because im mixed he a bit less than me. mixed people are not serbs right?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Why would i "have it easy" lol. Turkish girls i think aren't famus for being "easy".

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Why would i "have it easy" lol. Turkish girls i think aren't famus for being "easy".

there are some in bigger cities too if you are good lookin guy like rich mullato you would have lots of delight in serbia as well turkey. and if you are muslim black?:D

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
I am the opposite lol i am pale and swedish so no girls are really interested.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
I am the opposite lol i am pale and swedish so no girls are really interested.

the catholic who scored with hot turkish chick have been pale and even (dark) blonde too

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
if you go to serbia and you're black and not famous it probably will be more difficult to get serbian girl but if you try to get diaspora serb girl,you will score very easy

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:45 PM
if you go to serbia and you're black and not famous it probably will be more difficult to get serbian girl but if you try to get diaspora serb girl,you will score very easy

not easy but its possible. you can have albanian too.

Guapo
11-23-2012, 10:45 PM

You cant score with anyone, poor you.

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:46 PM
You cant score with anyone, poor you.
everyone can score with serbian chickz:thumb001:

Baldur
11-23-2012, 10:46 PM
the catholic who scored with hot turkish chick have been pale and even (dark) blonde too

But serious that girl doesnt represent a whole nation just as a serbian girl that is with a black man doesnt represent a whole nation... Its just bullshit most people would prefer to have someone of the same nationality and race because its the easiest and they share same culture and history and traditions.. Maybe some people like to try a black dick before they get married..

Anatolian Eagle
11-23-2012, 10:48 PM
IM forgot to take his pills again probably, he is saying these bullshit but the closest he was ever next to a girl was probably like this:

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/8/89/Loserlickingcybertwat.gif

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:48 PM
But serious that girl doesnt represent a whole nation just as a serbian girl that is with a black man doesnt represent a whole nation... Its just bullshit most people would prefer to have someone of the same nationality and race because its the easiest and they share same culture and history and traditions.. Maybe some people like to try a black dick before they get married..

yes true. and the latter are not my type

Guapo
11-23-2012, 10:49 PM
everyone can score with my momz and sistaz:thumb001:

fixed, jebem ti mater.

Mortimer
IM forgot to take his pills again probably, he is saying these bullshit but the closest he was ever next to a girl was probably like this:

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/8/89/Loserlickingcybertwat.gif

i didnt said i can score with turkish chick but there are handsome guys who can and i happen to know one.

dralos
pathetic you arent even worth my time if you come back with such lame things

Grizzly
11-23-2012, 10:55 PM
For Turks it's weird in the US. They're either raised extremely conservative and don't date outside their race or they either date latinos/americans. I knew a girl in HS whose parents were forcing her to find a Turk/muslim/arab but she instead chose a mexican instead :p

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:12 PM
For Turks it's weird in the US. They're either raised extremely conservative and don't date outside their race or they either date latinos/americans. I knew a girl in HS whose parents were forcing her to find a Turk/muslim/arab but she instead chose a mexican instead :p

i also know of a turkish woman who has a turkish husband but goes astraight with a christian man, she just went so far to attack his wife:rolleyes: and yes if they lied me i lie you

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:19 PM
i also know of a turkish woman who has a turkish husband but goes astraight with a christian man, she just went so far to attack his wife:rolleyes: and yes if they lied me i lie you

My ex was half turkish, does that mean all turkish women are attracted to me, no , so this logic of saying i know a turk that does a christian dude and so all turks do this is pure BS.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:20 PM
My ex was half turkish, does that mean all turkish women are attracted to me, no , so this logic of saying i know a turk that does a christian dude and so all turks do this is pure BS.

i didnt said all, never said all, just that they exist

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah but i don't see what the discussion is anymore.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah but i don't see what the discussion is anymore.

you said "you need to be muslim to score with turkish chick". and i said "its not true"

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:33 PM
I think if u go to Turkey and expect to have lots of one night stands with other then prostitutes your are lunatic.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
I think if u go to Turkey and expect to have lots of one night stands with other then prostitutes your are lunatic.

but i know i could in sweden:laugh:

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:36 PM
but i know i could in sweden:laugh:

Exactly. Because most women here are free to do what they like and with who ever they like.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Exactly. Because most women here are free to do what they like and with who ever they like.

and turkish girls are not?

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:39 PM
I woudl say the majority of them are kind of controlled by the family and not as free but Turkey is a huge country so I am pretty sure there are "modern" people just as there are "traditional" people. Im sure if u want a turkish wife u would find one, u just have to work harder on it ;)

Incal
11-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Balkanistan, like every other traditional old-fashioned place, has this double standard morale. I've seen balkanite girls dating basically everything in the US. As a matter of fact, a classmate of mine living in CA is dating a bosnian girl.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:59 PM
I woudl say the majority of them are kind of controlled by the family and not as free but Turkey is a huge country so I am pretty sure there are "modern" people just as there are "traditional" people. Im sure if u want a turkish wife u would find one, u just have to work harder on it ;)

i think myself would find easier a decent turkish wife than a decent swede. a decent swede would never date me while i could arrange a marriage with father of decent turkish girl if i were to get circumsized pay him two goats and we drink one rakija together to make it official

mysticism
11-24-2012, 12:01 AM
"do serb girls mix with niggers"
-Of course haven't you seen Slavicbloods new "boyfriend" :D

Hey faggot it's his mother that is black, and yes Serbs love black bitches :thumb001:

6LGoiEJEq5M

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:05 AM
i think myself would find easier a decent turkish wife than a decent swede. a decent swede would never date me while i could arrange a marriage with father of decent turkish girl if i were to get circumsized pay him two goats and we drink one rakija together to make it official

and if the swede would date me she is not decent, its exclude eath other being a decent swede and dating a gypsy. while its ok for middle eastern to date another wog if he is muslim

mysticism
11-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Serbian girls (from Serbia/Yugo) are racist as f**k you guys are on crack lol

Baldur
11-24-2012, 12:12 AM
and if the swede would date me she is not decent, its exclude eath other being a decent swede and dating a gypsy. while its ok for middle eastern to date another wog if he is muslim

wtf talk about degrading yourself...
a girl that dates you cant be decent because u r a gypsy?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Serbian girls (from Serbia/Yugo) are racist as f**k you guys are on crack lol

they are not all racist.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:14 AM
wtf talk about degrading yourself...
a girl that dates you cant be decent because u r a gypsy?

if a swede dated nigga or arab before i would also say avoid her she is a slut, same applies to me. there have been video about a blinde nigger "white supremacist" who had a white wife and after he learned he is nigger (he didnt knew because he is blind) he divorced his wife. when asked why, he said "because she is a nigga lover":D

mysticism
11-24-2012, 12:15 AM
they are not all racist.

Like 99% are, or the ones who listen to Turbo-Folk and shit (the majority).

Hungarians in Serbia (as u mentioned) are more "western" and liberal than the average Serb, true. Catholic church has a habit of making bitches out of ppl.

Baldur
11-24-2012, 12:17 AM
that was a comedy show by dave chappelle.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:18 AM
that was a comedy show by dave chappelle.

yes it was very funny, i laughed my ass off

safinator
11-24-2012, 12:19 AM

http://www.tuttasalute.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/melissa_satta.jpg

http://blog.leiweb.it/novella2000/files/2011/12/Melissa-Satta_avorigh.jpg
What a shame, she's like my ideal female phenotypically speaking :(

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 01:17 AM
if a swede dated nigga or arab before i would also say avoid her she is a slut, same applies to me. there have been video about a blinde nigger "white supremacist" who had a white wife and after he learned he is nigger (he didnt knew because he is blind) he divorced his wife. when asked why, he said "because she is a nigga lover":D

big LOL:D

Lathander
11-24-2012, 07:06 AM

You better try your chance with the goats themselves:thumb001:

The arranged marriage thing is marginal now even among moderate conservative folk and you better don't tell the conservative father that you are gypsy.You should pretend to be a muslim albo or something similar.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:08 AM
You better try your chance with the goats themselves:thumb001:

The arranged marriage thing is marginal now even among moderate conservative folk and you better don't tell the conservative father that you are gypsy.You should pretend to be a muslim albo or something similar.

ok i didnt know turks are white supremacists, apologies. i thought they are true muslims.

edit: i couldnt pretend to be a white muslim like albo or bosniak, just maybe arab or paki

Lathander
11-24-2012, 07:34 AM
ok i didnt know turks are white supremacists, apologies. i thought they are true muslims.

No,we are not.Just one doesn't need to be nordic to have prejudgements about gypsies.One relative of mine from paternal side married an arabian guy from southeast Turkey.But gypsies didn't have a good reputation in her village.My idea was based on that.

edit: i couldnt pretend to be a white muslim like albo or bosniak, just maybe arab or paki

I said albo because you are a balkanian as far as I remember,not that albanians are nordic gods:thumb001:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:38 AM
No,we are not.Just one doesn't need to be nordic to have prejudgements about gypsies.One relative of mine from paternal side married an arabian guy from southeast Turkey.But gypsies didn't have a good reputation in her village.My idea was based on that.

ok i see you just have a problem with gypsies and with no one else. do you have problem with bantu? probably gypsies stole mohammed (pbuh) underwear or smth

I said albo because you are a balkanian as far as I remember,not that albanians are nordic gods:thumb001:

im asian from phenotype and i cannot pass as albo, duskfall is albo educate yourself how he looks like

Mark
11-24-2012, 07:40 AM
May I suggest retitling the thread to: ...mix with "Sub-Saharan's"?

mysticism
11-24-2012, 07:45 AM
IM is now taking dralos' place as head-troll :)

Lena
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
so back to topic about mixer serb girls. do you think its ok to mix ethnicities like in hungarian and serb or croat and serb?

When you say mixer I've this in my mind :D

http://www.appliancist.com/kitchenaid-artisan-stand-mixer-cranberry.jpg

Nothing wrong with my Hungarian cousins. Good enough?
:wink

Methusalem
12-05-2013, 07:31 AM

you sure you don't want the BBC?