PDA

View Full Version : question for nothern euro girls and guys

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:03 AM
would you date a wog, like in italian or greek but not the ones who would pass in northern europe but really the wog ones who are olive skinned and have dark hair and eyes and are hairy (for the guys) or have exotic flavour to them (girls) like proper meditterenains. who are "exotic meat" back home.

Arthas
11-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Yes. In fact, I would actively strive to.

Mediterranean girls are the hottest in all of Europe. A 5/10 in the Mediterranean is at least an 8/10 here. Srs.

Corvus
11-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Depends on what you define a wog.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 11:00 AM
I love hairy wog men

Corvus
11-24-2012, 11:01 AM
I love hairy wog men

That`s the point, I would not mind a Med girl if she is good looking, but I feel no inclination
towards hairy women

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 12:56 PM
kinda off topic but Atlanto-Med women are extremely attractive, especially ones with light skin an dark hair :swl

Queen B
11-24-2012, 01:37 PM
I make it simple .

Guys, would you date a wogish girl?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--zNc2Dz4q-A/UK6zrUTmteI/AAAAAAABBvs/2pV2xzEVhJ0/s640/4kamikaze.gr.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WyMAUyolKDg/UK6zlyU9N_I/AAAAAAABBvY/cL2FgjJgpCY/s640/1kamikaze.gr.bmp
Οr
http://i50.tinypic.com/2m2b7na.png
http://www.todaynews.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/%CE%9C%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B1-%CE%A4%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AC%C E%BA%CE%B7-620x250.jpg

And girls would you date such a wog?
http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/alexis-papas-male-model-shirtless-09172011-lead.jpg
http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Alexis-Papas-for-Sartoria-Fall-Winter-2010.11-MaleModelSceneNet-00.jpg
or
http://i.models.com/oftheminute/images/2012/06/42879/30_Dimitris_Alexandrou__.jpg
http://www.nextmodels.com/m/standard/webCS/frc/IMG/b4e8e603-8803-4d8e-b051-6f6e9d8fd0cd/IMG_00071.jpg

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Scando girls love us wogs, you can't deny Scando chikz, you can't deny.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Scando girls love us wogs, you can't deny Scando chikz, you can't deny.

nordics in general like wogs, and wogs like nordics, too bad I'm somewhere between wog and nordic

finþaų
11-24-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't have a thing for wogs at all.

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 01:57 PM
nordics in general like wogs, and wogs like nordics, too bad I'm somewhere between wog and nordic

Virtue lies in the middle son!

Mraz
11-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes I prefer them than Nordic girls, Woggish girls look like more dangerous I like it :D.

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 01:59 PM

Indeed, after all can you say it's in human nature? It goes against racial believes of some users here, like sub-race mixing.

dralos
11-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes I prefer them than Nordic girls, Woggish girls look like more dangerous I like it :D.
you are not northern european:D,you are armenian:)

Smaug
11-24-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm an overall half Northern and half wog mix, so I don't give a fuck.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Indeed, after all can you say it's in human nature? It goes against racial believes of some users here, like sub-race mixing.

I think sub race mixing is ok I know a guy who's Father is a Greek wog and Mother is an English Nordic, two of four children are Nordic and the other two are wogs

Madonna
11-24-2012, 02:18 PM
I think they do like each other since they all are Western Euros

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't have a thing for wogs at all.

I'm surprised you have a thing for anything at all :laugh:.

Incel King
11-24-2012, 02:22 PM
would you date a wog, like in italian or greek but not the ones who would pass in northern europe but really the wog ones who are olive skinned and have dark hair and eyes and are hairy (for the guys) or have exotic flavour to them (girls) like proper meditterenains. who are "exotic meat" back home.

Did you mean just ethnic Northern Europeans or also another Europeans that looks Nordish?

gold_fenix
11-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Spaniards we aren't wogs for you?? you hurt me snif snif

now in serious surely there is a atraction mutual North/south because we are in the same race with variations , cream with vanille, aleations, etc

Mraz
11-24-2012, 02:26 PM
you are not northern european:D,you are armenian:)

You're jelly of my Woggishness, all the white women want me :D

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 02:28 PM
My aunt (brown eyes and hair, standard West Mediterranid looking) married a German Nordo-Faelid a long time ago = my cousins are blonde and have hazel eyes. Her grandchildren are 1/4 Portuguese and both have blue eyes and are platinum blonde. No wog.

My cousin (an almost textbook Atlanto-Mediterranid) married a Russian East Nordid woman = son platinum blonde and blue-eyed. No wog.

These wog genes are weak...

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 02:31 PM
This should be interesting, though I don't think I classify as a wog, lmao.

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 02:34 PM
My aunt (brown eyes and hair, standard West Mediterranid looking) married a German Nordo-Faelid a long time ago = my cousins are blonde and have hazel eyes. Her grandchildren are 1/4 Portuguese and both have blue eyes and are platinum blonde. No wog.

My cousin (an almost textbook Atlanto-Mediterranid) married a Russian East Nordid woman = son platinum blonde and blue-eyed. No wog.

Nawww. My mother is Nordo-Faelid looking, and my father is Mediterranean looking (His skin isn't dark, but he has brown eyes and black hair) I ended up having brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd say they are pretty strong. :)

Corvus
11-24-2012, 02:36 PM

Normally the light genes are recessive according to the Mendelian inheritance laws, but exceptions prove the rule

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 02:39 PM

I've met a father who is Maltese married to a German woman who's child is also uber-blonde. There are many Maltese-North Euro hybrid out there.

arcticwolf
11-24-2012, 02:46 PM
I know a couple where the father has brown eyes and the mother blue. Two of their kids have blue eyes, one has green eyes, one of them is a redhead. Seems like the father has not passed his woggish genes to the kids cause they look like their mother. It makes me think that the wogish genes are weak among whites.

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 02:48 PM
I know a couple where the father has brown eyes and the mother blue. Two of their kids have blue eyes, one has green eyes, one of them is a redhead. Seems like the father has not passed his woggish genes to the kids cause they look like their mother. It makes me think that the wogish genes are weak among whites.

Good, Osprey now doesn't have to worry about me mixing with North Euro chickz.

arcticwolf
11-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Good, Osprey now doesn't have to worry about me mixing with North Euro chickz.

:D

morski
11-24-2012, 02:51 PM

In couples where one of hte partners has brown eyes and the other - blue - the colour of their offspring's eyes depends on whether the brown-eyed parent is also heterozygous, if they are then there's a chance for the children to be either brown or blue eyed, if not - 100% brown eyes.

arcticwolf
11-24-2012, 02:54 PM
In couples where one of hte partners has brown eyes and the other - blue - the colour of their offspring's eyes depends on whether the brown-eyed parent is also heterozyguous, if they are then there's a chance for the children to be either brown or blue eyed, if not - 100% brown eyes.

WTF does that mean? Do I look like a professor or a nerd to you? :D

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 02:56 PM
I love hairy wog men

race.mixer

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM
In couples where one of hte partners has brown eyes and the other - blue - the colour of their offspring's eyes depends on whether the brown-eyed parent is also heterozyguous, if they are then there's a chance for the children to be either brown or blue eyed, if not - 100% brown eyes.

yes exactly, just wanted to point that out

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM

tNK5Ybr18xI

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I make it simple .

Guys, would you date a wogish girl?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--zNc2Dz4q-A/UK6zrUTmteI/AAAAAAABBvs/2pV2xzEVhJ0/s640/4kamikaze.gr.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WyMAUyolKDg/UK6zlyU9N_I/AAAAAAABBvY/cL2FgjJgpCY/s640/1kamikaze.gr.bmp
Οr
http://i50.tinypic.com/2m2b7na.png
http://www.todaynews.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/%CE%9C%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B1-%CE%A4%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AC%C E%BA%CE%B7-620x250.jpg

And girls would you date such a wog?
http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/alexis-papas-male-model-shirtless-09172011-lead.jpg
http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Alexis-Papas-for-Sartoria-Fall-Winter-2010.11-MaleModelSceneNet-00.jpg
or
http://i.models.com/oftheminute/images/2012/06/42879/30_Dimitris_Alexandrou__.jpg
http://www.nextmodels.com/m/standard/webCS/frc/IMG/b4e8e603-8803-4d8e-b051-6f6e9d8fd0cd/IMG_00071.jpg

they look good but they are wogs and wogs can get even more exotic because i see blue eyes in the guy

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 02:58 PM
race.mixer

STONE HIM!

here pal want some weed?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u150/hellhammer1976/weed.jpg

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 02:59 PM

It means you have a recessive gene.

For example, a homozygous gene would be BB (pure brown) or bb (pure blue)
a heterozygous gene would be Bb (Brown/blue, usually caused when one parent has brown eyes and the other has blue, or when both already have the heterozygous gene, this may also apply if one parent has the heterozygous gene)

Someone with a Heterozygous gene will look like she/he has the dominant gene on the outside, but they can carry on recessive genes to their offspring.

It's basic high school biology...

morski
11-24-2012, 03:00 PM

It means they have both the recessive and the dominant gene for a particualr feature.:D

Corvus
11-24-2012, 03:02 PM

Don`t play dumb Articwolf. You just wanted to test us :D

Virtuous
11-24-2012, 03:05 PM
yea arcticwolf, you're one helluva nerd if you ask me, but a cool one.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 03:07 PM

a heterozygous gene would be Bb (Brown/blue, usually caused when one parent has brown eyes and the other has blue, or when both already have the heterozygous gene, this may also apply if one parent has the heterozygous gene)

Someone with a Heterozygous gene will look like she/he has the dominant gene on the outside, but they can carry on recessive genes to their offspring.

In Biology they describe it with 6 b's e.g BBBBBB is dark brown BBBbbb is light brown, BBbbb is dark blue and bbbbbb is light blue, but this system isn't very good for explaining Green eyes... would they be between dark blue and light brown?

Graus
11-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes but not as marriage or breeding material.

arcticwolf
11-24-2012, 03:09 PM

It is? Shit hon, I slept through high school! :D

Peyrol
11-24-2012, 03:10 PM

What the hell people think that 60,000,000 of italic populations are ''mediterranean'', when the majority of the population is dinaro-med or atlanto-med.
Hollywoodian myths are die hard i see.

..btw i see your point in the discussion; no IM, nobody want to date a gypsy.

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 03:13 PM
In Biology they describe it with 6 b's e.g BBBBBB is dark brown BBBbbb is light brown, BBbbb is dark blue and bbbbbb is light blue, but this system isn't very good for explaining Green eyes... would they be between dark blue and light brown?

Green eyes are the most rare, and thus, the most recessive, apparently. Though I wouldn't be sure. I was just explaining a very basic high-school biology version.

It is? Shit hon, I slept through high school! :D

xD

Peyrol
11-24-2012, 03:19 PM
BTW i don't like so much the strawheads, but there are some exceptions, btw.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
What the hell people think that 60,000,000 of italic populations are ''mediterranean'', when the majority of the population is dinaro-med or atlanto-med.
Hollywoodian myths are die hard i see.

..btw i see your point in the discussion; no IM, nobody want to date a gypsy.

weird that most italians in germany happen to be wogs. like giovanni zarella.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Giovanni-Viva-La-Mamma.jpg/200px-Giovanni-Viva-La-Mamma.jpg

Smaug
11-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Mendel's Law baby!

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Depends on what you define a wog.

not a proper sandnigger not a proper white person

Smaug
11-24-2012, 03:22 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Giovanni-Viva-La-Mamma.jpg/200px-Giovanni-Viva-La-Mamma.jpg

Because they are Southerners. Zarella is a South Italian surname.

Peyrol
11-24-2012, 03:22 PM

This is a sicilian, not an ''italian''.
Italian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Weird that all gypsies in italy are a bunch of thieves, drunkhards, rapers and kidnappers :rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:24 PM
This is a sicilian, not an ''italian''.
Italian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Weird that all gypsies in italy are a bunch of thieves, drunkhards, rapers and kidnappers :rolleyes:

but you have wogs among you. i asked if they would date such a wog, not if they would date a nordic italian. i know there are plenty of blonde and blue eyed people in italy. i didnt said you are all alike.

Peyrol
11-24-2012, 03:28 PM
but you have wogs among you. i asked if they would date such a wog, not if they would date a nordic italian. i know there are plenty of blonde and blue eyed people in italy. i didnt said you are all alike.

It isn't a matter of ''who is more nordic''. Is a matter that is impossible to reduce 60 million people (200 million, if you count ''italians'' worldwide) into one single stereotype. It's obvious that in southern Italy is full of ''wogs'' (i mean dark haired/eyed people with this term) and nobody deny this, but i sincerely don't understand some die hard stereotypes...like people who think that Tarantella is Fòrlan (''forlan'' mean from Friuli) or that Lombardy is a ''med region''.

Corvus
11-24-2012, 03:30 PM

IM you are a long time user of Anthroboards and still stick to most trvial stereotypes.
I can only recommend you to visit Northern Italy once.
You won`t find much difference to Austrians.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
It isn't a matter of ''who is more nordic''. Is a matter that is impossible to reduce 60 million people (200 million, if you count ''italians'' worldwide) into one single stereotype. It's obvious that in southern Italy is full of ''wogs'' (i mean dark haired/eyed people with this term) and nobody deny this, but i sincerely don't understand some die hard stereotypes...like people who think that Tarantella is Fòrlan (''forlan'' mean from Friuli) or that Lombardy is a ''med region''.

ok. i understand your point.

-i never claimed what you say ("lombardy is a med region" etc.) i just put all people from italy under umbrella "italian". i think thats not wrong because sicilians are italians too, right?
-also someone who is from austria or sweden but likes "italians" is not going to like the italians who could be typical in his country, but the exotic ones. thats why he/she likes "italians" because they are exotic. if they werent he could just stick to his/her own people. do you understand my point?
-also i dont want to make you look less worth i could just have asked the question if "italians" would date nordish chick, but i think they would:rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:45 PM
IM you are a long time user of Anthroboards and still stick to most trvial stereotypes.
I can only recommend you to visit Northern Italy once.
You won`t find much difference to Austrians.

I have been to venice once. the people looked like normal white people. i can approve.

Queen B
11-24-2012, 10:59 PM
they look good but they are wogs and wogs can get even more exotic because i see blue eyes in the guy
He has grey/green eyes, not blue and these are what wogs are.
Dark hair, dark eyes, and darker skin (that can get even darker with tan).

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 11:29 PM
He has grey/green eyes, not blue and these are what wogs are.
Dark hair, dark eyes, and darker skin (that can get even darker with tan).

yes they are wogs and they look top, but you can get a bit more exotic as well and a bit less good looking, just like your avarage every day wog. those are models. but i mean people like the greek führer.

Queen B
11-24-2012, 11:45 PM
yes they are wogs and they look top, but you can get a bit more exotic as well and a bit less good looking, just like your avarage every day wog. those are models. but i mean people like the greek führer.
A bit more exotic (in pigmentation) is even exotic for Greeks as well.
Michaloliakos is old and ugly. He is not an example.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:10 AM
A bit more exotic (in pigmentation) is even exotic for Greeks as well.
Michaloliakos is old and ugly. He is not an example.

maybe not in pigmentation but in overall looks. those look very aurognacoid featured, robust and tall. like pigmented nordics. i could present you a nordic gypsy as well.

more like greek nazis
http://media.roarmag.org/2012/10/Golden-Dawn-Nazi-Salute.jpg

and yes greek führer is old but not ugly, he is handsome. if he were young and slender he would be beach boy and have quiete the game with blonde english chicks

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 12:10 AM
In couples where one of hte partners has brown eyes and the other - blue - the colour of their offspring's eyes depends on whether the brown-eyed parent is also heterozygous, if they are then there's a chance for the children to be either brown or blue eyed, if not - 100% brown eyes.

They usually end up with hazel green eyes.

Pallantides
11-25-2012, 12:11 AM
One of my ex girlfriends was Greek.

As long as they are attractive and have good personality I have no problem with dating a Mediterranean woman.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:11 AM
They usually end up with Green eyes.

so my kids would have green eyes? lucky me:p

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:19 AM
i mean types like this, greek beach boy - a typical greek wog doing blonde english chickas in greece. note he is not ugly old or fat but young, slender, muscular even tall and handsome
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ewILDsxrvQ4/TEM19o2gfKI/AAAAAAAAUGw/dmP8N7YgYeI/s1600/G12.jpg

Queen B
11-25-2012, 12:31 AM
He is not a wog. he has blue eyes, and he is a model.
:picard2:
I don't even think he is medditeranean ( i m not good in classification)
http://www.ishow.gr/Thumbnail.ashx?url=/files/shows/images/3F/3F775F05-840D-4ABB-B3A6-3E32F2F8CA77.jpg&width=950&height=750&x1=664&y1=29&x2=934&y2=434

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:32 AM
http://www.ishow.gr/Thumbnail.ashx?url=/files/shows/images/3F/3F775F05-840D-4ABB-B3A6-3E32F2F8CA77.jpg&width=950&height=750&x1=664&y1=29&x2=934&y2=434

thats the same guy i posted? really?

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:38 AM
camille grammer and her greek bf
http://static.wetpaint.me/rhbh/ROOT/photos/CamillieandDimitriGreece--3312535924140907643.jpg

Queen B
11-25-2012, 12:40 AM
thats the same guy i posted? really?

yes, he is . Georgos Manikas.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:41 AM
this one has light eyes but looks very greek to me and like a wog
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/218/jm4x.jpg

this one is proper greek god
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/252412754085857841_9Zbl1Ic5_b.jpg

Germaniac
11-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Paternal grandfather=faelid-borreby, brown hair, blue eyes;
Paternal grandmother=alpinid, brown hair, brown eyes;
Maternal grandfather=faelid-nordid, dark blond hair, green eyes;
Maternal grandmother=noric, blonde hair, blues eyes;
Father=faelid-alpine pigmentation, dark brown hair, brown eyes;
Mother=noric, dark blonde hair, hazel/green eyes
Me=alpine/CM+dinaric(or north-atlantid), brown hair(was dark blonde before the chemo), brown eyes.

I like women a tad lighter than me, just like my fiancée, I mean, dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, alpinid in subrace.

NOT A WOG, NOT ATTRACTED TO WOGS...

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 12:42 AM
yes, he is . Georgos Manikas.

ok he is still exotic

like this guy who is light pigmented but looks very greek and with flavour
still a wog for me, a blonde wog:picard2:
http://xtremegreek.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hot-greek-man.JPG

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Man, get your facts straight already! This is a wog.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/08/18/1225763/303975-nick-giannopoulos.jpg

Rouxinol
11-25-2012, 08:28 AM

Sub-Nordid/Faelid mix.

rhiannon
11-25-2012, 08:46 AM

Look up Punnet Squares and mendelian genetics to get a better idea of what it means and how it translates as far as phenotype goes :)

Odin
02-20-2018, 02:07 AM
Nope.

JohnSmith
02-20-2018, 02:10 AM
No one is special in my opinion ,, many people focus to much on pedigree and selective breeding. Not sure if this is the right forum for them but it is whatever.

rajputprincess
12-18-2022, 08:01 AM
You can have light eyes and still look wog