PDA

View Full Version : are turkish girls white supremacists like turkish guys

Pages : [1] 2

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:18 AM
we know by now through sultan thread turkish guys are closet white supremacists from europe (crimea region, thats where they lived for thousands of years)

but whats with turkish girls? some turk told me to score with a turkish chick i cannot be only muslim but need to pretend to be white like albo or bosniak. what if im muslim paki, arab, kurd or gypsy, maybe even muslim nigerian? is it not enough that im muslim do you have something against my olive/brown skin and dark eyes and black beard? i dont think this is written in sharia law. do i need to pay her father 3 goats more because im brown?

ChildOfTheJin
11-24-2012, 07:21 AM
I know some people that are half Kurd and half Turk

Mraz
11-24-2012, 07:23 AM
People just hate Gypsies.

Mortimer

yes ok, probably its because a common kurdish face looks like the spokeswomen from CNN who happens to be nordid-baltid but is from syria. we know that common kurd looks like her, you educated us in her classification thread. so i guess thats ok when a nordic kurd couples with a white supremacist turk. but me as brother from da hood with brown skin, i think its a no-go

Mortimer
People just hate Gypsies.

because of their skin colour whats wrong with gypsies if they are true muslims? dont steal or drink etc. nothing

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 07:24 AM
we know by now through sultan thread turkish guys are closet white supremacists from europe (crimea region, thats where they lived for thousands of years)

but whats with turkish girls? some turk told me to score with a turkish chick i cannot be only muslim but need to pretend to be white like albo or bosniak. what if im muslim paki, arab, kurd or gypsy, maybe even muslim nigerian? is it not enough that im muslim do you have something against my olive/brown skin and dark eyes and black beard? i dont think this is written in sharia law. do i need to pay her father 3 goats more because im brown?

Turkish girls are very demanding, they want minimum equal or better than they are, so you must have something special to offer her and I don't think goats will do the trick.:rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Turkish girls are very demanding, they want minimum equal or better than they are, so you must have something special to offer her and I don't think goats will do the trick.:rolleyes:

ok if they are demanding i add a couple of my best donkeys. deal?

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 07:27 AM
ok if they are demanding i add a couple of my best donkeys. deal?

Not even a Turkish gypsy girl would even look at you idiot.

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 07:28 AM

Yeah, there are millions of them:)

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:29 AM
no come back at topic, what if im a bantu muslim but want a couple of finest blonde turkish chickas, what i need to give out?

Siberyak
11-24-2012, 07:30 AM

What are you talking about now?:eek:

Mraz
11-24-2012, 07:31 AM
because of their skin colour whats wrong with gypsies if they are true muslims? dont steal or drink etc. nothing

In this case they're not considered as Gypsies anymore IMO.

Mortimer
What are you talking about now?:eek:

dude, dont destroy my funny time. you didnt followed the "serb chicks digg niggers thread"

Annihilus
no come back at topic, what if im a bantu muslim but want a couple of finest blonde turkish chickas, what i need to give out?

Dude to overcome ethnic barriers you must simply be one hell of a male, very simple really

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:32 AM
In this case they're not considered as Gypsies anymore IMO.

but they still are and are brown skinned. and you see from their looks that they are. i guess a brown arabid would not be ideal husband for a white supremacist turkish father in law either.:rolleyes:

ChildOfTheJin
11-24-2012, 07:33 AM
yes ok, probably its because a common kurdish face looks like the spokeswomen from CNN who happens to be nordid-baltid but is from syria. we know that common kurd looks like her, you educated us in her classification thread. so i guess thats ok when a nordic kurd couples with a white supremacist turk. but me as brother from da hood with brown skin, i think its a no-go

No, I have seen many people that are half Turk and half Kurd (proud of it too). I think that woman from CNN wasn't a Kurd by the way.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:36 AM
No, I have seen many people that are half Turk and half Kurd (proud of it too). I think that woman from CNN wasn't a Kurd by the way.

she was syrian but her face is common among kurds (your own words).

im joking around, but seriously whats your problem with gypsies if they behave like true muslims and everything is according to sharia law? just because i look different? what if im bantu or nigerian muslim or from zimbabwea

Mary
11-24-2012, 07:40 AM
You will always pay depending on your position on the ladder. According to my theory you would have to pay $100.000 cash + whatever benefits the girl wants in the relationship to get a Turkish girl.

See this post, http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1167489&postcount=80

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:41 AM
i just wrote in the other thread

ok i see you just have a problem with gypsies and with no one else. do you have problem with bantu? probably gypsies stole mohammed (pbuh) underwear or smth

im asian from phenotype and i cannot pass as albo, duskfall is albo educate yourself how he looks like

ChildOfTheJin
she was syrian but her face is common among kurds (your own words).

im joking around, but seriously whats your problem with gypsies if they behave like true muslims and everything is according to sharia law? just because i look different? what if im bantu or nigerian muslim or from zimbabwea

Actually I would think that woman is a Romanian, doesn't look Kurdish at all.

I have no problems with gypsies but they are given a bad name in the UK. A insult would be to call someone a gypsy. I doubt any turkish woman would want to marry a black boy.

Mortimer
You will always pay depending on your position on the ladder. According to my theory you would have to pay $100.000 cash + whatever benefits the girl wants in the relationship to get a Turkish girl.

thats too much for a cunt:rolleyes: when i can have freely a bunch of russian prostitutes for 50 euros eatch

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Actually I would think that woman is a Romanian, doesn't look Kurdish at all.

I have no problems with gypsies but they are given a bad name in the UK. A insult would be to call someone a gypsy. I doubt any turkish woman would want to marry a black boy.

yes because gypsies are since centuries discriminated and basic fact why they are discriminated is their skin colour and ethnicity

Mary
11-24-2012, 07:44 AM
thats too much for a cunt:rolleyes: when i can have freely a bunch of russian prostitutes for 50 euros eatch

She has to be compensated for the fact the she's going down the ladder. And worsening her lineage. You're paying not just for a whiter partner, you're paying for whiter offspring.

A prostitute is not your partner, and you're not going to have kids with her.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 07:45 AM
She has to be compensated for the fact the she's going down the ladder. And worsening her lineage. Your paying not just for a whiter partner, you're paying for whiter offspring.

A prostitute is not your partner, and you're not going to have kids with her.

i can have a poor russian woman too as wife if i pay her a couple of underwear and give her a piece of bread

Mary
11-24-2012, 07:47 AM
i can have a poor russian woman too as wife if i pay her a couple of underwear and give her a piece of bread

Why don't you try it?

No Russian woman is going to go down the ladder, even if she is poor and starving, and you are rich and successful. Why is this? Because with you she will have low race offspring. If she mates with a poor Russian man, her offspring will be poor, but they will be White.

A Russian woman would cost you 8 X $50.000 = $400.000. Cash up front.

This is based on what I paid 10 years ago. So don't be surprised if the price is higher now.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Why don't you try it?

No Russian woman is going to go down the ladder, even if she is poor and starving, and you are rich and successful. Why is this? Because with you she will have low race offspring. If she mates with a poor Russian man, her offspring will be poor, but they will be White.

This is based on what I paid 10 years ago. So don't be surprised if the price is higher now.

my kid would probably look in the range of russians with a russian woman just like my father looks like serb but his grandmother was gypsy. and yes a russian woman would love me for a couple of underwear and a piece of bread and if i save her from hands of dirty russian mafia who is going to beat her and rape her selling her into prostitution. i know polish chick who does niggers, and one other who is married to iranian. nothing special here.

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Why don't you try it?

You can't buy a woman Mary, not love you anyway.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Here is support for what I claim,

Many intermarriage studies employ or test social exchange theory (Blau 1964), which
posits that lower caste men trade wealth and education for a higher caste mate (Davis 1941;
Merton 1941). The exchange hypothesis was first used to explain the higher rates of outmarriage
between black men and white women, as opposed to black women-white men pairings (Merton
1941). According to exchange theory, traditional sex roles defining men as primary breadwinners
give primacy to men’s economic status in the marriage market, while women’s social and
physical characteristics are more valued. Thus, exchange theory continues to be offered as an
explanation for the higher rates of black male – white female marriages despite the fact that
black women tend to be more educated than black men. However, the empirical evidence for the
theory has been mixed. Several scholars find that majority group members who out-marry come
from lower socio-economic backgrounds, while the racial minorities they marry possess higher
socio-economic status (Kalmijn 1993; Crowder and Tolnay 2000; Fu 2001). In contrast, other
studies find that homogamy, not social exchange, characterizes most marriages (Mare 1991;
Rosenfeld 2005; Schwartz and Mare 2005). That is, individuals tend to marry persons similar to
themselves in terms of characteristics such as race, education, social origins, and religion (Mare
1991; Kalmijn 1998). Thus, interracial marriage partners both tend to be well-educated,
regardless of race (Heaton and Albrecht 1996; Rosenfeld 2005).

Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date
East Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, and blacks. White men, in contrast, only prefer not to
date one group at levels above 90%: black women. Thus, not only do white women and men
exclude groups at different rates, the hierarchies of who they prefer to date vary considerably.
Black women are the least preferred racial group for white men; however, black men are only the
fourth most excluded group for white women (behind East Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian
men). In contrast, Asians are one of the top three most excluded groups by white women, while
Asians are among the least excluded groups by white men.

Consistent with the descriptive results, white women are also significantly more likely
than white men to prefer to date whites only. Regardless of controls, white women are over four
times as likely to prefer to date only whites as are white men. These findings reinforce that white
males are more open to interracial dating in general than white females are.

White women exclude East Indians, Middle Easterners, and Asians at
similarly high rates. However, while white men are similarly likely to exclude East Indians and
Middle Easterners, they are much more likely to include Asian women as preferred dates. If they
are open to dating non-whites at all, both white men and white women are most likely to include
Latinos as possible dates.

Our findings confirm the expectation that “race matters” in dating situations, consistent
with prior studies of dating interactions (Hitsch et al. 2006; Fisman et al. 2006). In fact, race is
one of the top characteristics for which whites express a preference; whites express racial
preferences even more than preferences for religion or education. Nevertheless, how race matters
to whites varies by gender.

In contrast to the varied positions Asians and blacks encounter in white men and
women’s racial hierarchies, Latinos/as are the most included out-group for both white men and
women. This supports previous research regarding the inclusion of Latinos as “honorary whites”
(Bonilla-Silva 2004)

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:11 AM
Here is support for what I claim,

but here im the high caste and a low caste russki girl would love to be my wife. she would trade her beauty just to be my wife. of a white man who is austrian citizen and citizen of european union.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Reisepass_at.svg

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Note this part,

Our findings contradict social exchange theory in that Asian men, Middle Easterners, and
East Indians are unable to exchange their education and income for white privilege. Although
East Indian and Middle Eastern men and women are similarly excluded by whites, they, like
Asian men, are well educated and enjoy high incomes (Barringer, Takeuchi, and Xenos 1990).
Asian males’ high levels of education and income, and relatively low levels of residential
segregation (Massey and Denton 1992), have not elevated their acceptance as white women’s
potential mates. These findings add to a growing body of empirical evidence suggesting that the
processes of incorporation of new immigrant groups do not parallel those of earlier European
origin immigrant groups (Portes and Zhou 1993).

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 08:13 AM
This reminds me of an answer I made to Mary's race ladder:D

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/ann1h1lus/raceladder.jpg

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Note this part,

lol, but im a white guy, exotic but white. every russian diggs the exotic type but who is white.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:16 AM
my kid would probably look in the range of russians with a russian woman just like my father looks like serb but his grandmother was gypsy. and yes a russian woman would love me for a couple of underwear and a piece of bread and if i save her from hands of dirty russian mafia who is going to beat her and rape her selling her into prostitution. i know polish chick who does niggers, and one other who is married to iranian. nothing special here.

No, your kid would not look Russian. Trust me on this.

A Russian woman will prefer to be pimped by the mafia than to marry a Gypsy and have kids with him. If it was like you say, you would already have a Russian woman, be married to her and have kids with her.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:16 AM
This reminds me of an answer I made to Mary's race ladder:D

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/ann1h1lus/raceladder.jpg

she quotes bs written by drunk white supremacist guys, who dont have chicks, while every other russian girl wants a educated, tall smart african man. who has USA citizenship

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:17 AM
You can't buy a woman Mary, not love you anyway.

Well first you have to like each other on a personal level. Then you pay her if you decide to be together. It's not about buying a woman, it's about compensating her for the loss.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:18 AM
but here im the high caste and a low caste russki girl would love to be my wife. she would trade her beauty just to be my wife. of a white man who is austrian citizen and citizen of european union.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Reisepass_at.svg

You're still a Gypsy. It doesn't matter if you're the richest guy in the world, your race is still the same. That means you're still lower on the race ladder.

Our findings contradict social exchange theory in that Asian men, Middle Easterners, and
East Indians are unable to exchange their education and income for white privilege. Although
East Indian and Middle Eastern men and women are similarly excluded by whites, they, like
Asian men, are well educated and enjoy high incomes (Barringer, Takeuchi, and Xenos 1990).
Asian males’ high levels of education and income, and relatively low levels of residential
segregation (Massey and Denton 1992), have not elevated their acceptance as white women’s
potential mates.

As you can see even if you are well educated and well off (note that East Asians are not Gypsies they have higher standing among Whites) you're still going to be excluded as a potential mate by White women.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:18 AM
No, your kid would not look Russian. Trust me on this.

A Russian woman will prefer to be pimped by the mafia than to marry a Gypsy and have kids with him. If it was like you say, you would already have a Russian woman, be married to her and have kids with her.

because i never looked for a russian woman, never been to russia or ever met many russians in real life, to me they are just the girls from brothel where i dont go in to (have been only once with a asian woman in brothel) but never again. and my kid would look normal white and if its normal white it can be russian.

http://s9.postimage.org/r1ct2jokv/IMG_1063.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/lpxwhu2i3/full/)
photo sharing websites (http://postimage.org/)

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Well first you have to like each other on a personal level. Then you pay her if you decide to be together. It's not about buying a woman, it's about compensating her for the loss.

It is still not about paying, look I fully understand girls dig rich men, they are special because not every man gets rich.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:19 AM
You're still a Gypsy. It doesn't matter if you're the richest guy in the world, your race is still the same. That means you're still lower on the race ladder.

thats what you say, but she disagrees. she would give everything to have me as guy
http://nyc.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/2009/08/street.jpg

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:22 AM
lol, but im a white guy, exotic but white. every russian diggs the exotic type but who is white.

Everyone can see that you are a Gypsy. Accept your race.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Everyone can see that you are a Gypsy. Accept your race.

accept your a low caste! russian=low caste, except he is oligarch or putin but you are not

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:23 AM
she quotes bs written by drunk white supremacist guys, who dont have chicks, while every other russian girl wants a educated, tall smart african man. who has USA citizenship

This is the study,

Gendered Racial Exclusion among White Internet Daters*
Cynthia Feliciano, Belinda Robnett, and Golnaz Komaie
University of California, Irvine

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:24 AM
This is the study,

yes and its not true at all, just some dumb bs.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:27 AM
because i never looked for a russian woman, never been to russia or ever met many russians in real life, to me they are just the girls from brothel where i dont go in to (have been only once with a asian woman in brothel) but never again. and my kid would look normal white and if its normal white it can be russian.

Over time the market tends to bring people together. If Russian women were looking to trade their looks for a Western passport then that opportunity would have been created.

Your kid will look Gypsy because you are Gypsy.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:27 AM
and damn its about turkish girls not russian girls, go away mary with your bs

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Over time the market tends to bring people together. If Russian women were looking to trade their looks for a Western passport then that opportunity would have been created.

Your kid will look Gypsy because you are Gypsy.

many russian girls wrote me emails looked to befriend me, but i have been not that interested. so sorry.

mysticism
11-24-2012, 08:29 AM
IM is rebelling against Mary's dogma

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/26/269/940/2694061_370.jpg

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:29 AM
and russians are not even properly white they are asian/white hybrid population from the east. go away now. dont bother me.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:30 AM
IM is rebelling against Mary's dogma

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/26/269/940/2694061_370.jpg

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/1/25/128774301193610957.jpg

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:36 AM
It is still not about paying, look I fully understand girls dig rich men, they are special because not every man gets rich.

The studies I quoted show that race is more important than money. So a White man doesn't need to be rich to get a White woman. He can be poor and get a White woman. Because he doesn't need to compensate the loss of race. But if a non-white man would be with a White woman he would need to compensate by being rich. Because he is non-white.

Think about it this way, would you marry a Gypsy woman? How much money would she have to give you up front?

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:37 AM
accept your a low caste! russian=low caste, except he is oligarch or putin but you are not

No, Russians are high on the race ladder. For instance people desire Russian women, but nobody desires Gypsy women.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:38 AM
thats what you say, but she disagrees. she would give everything to have me as guy
http://nyc.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/2009/08/street.jpg

If she can have a White man she's not going to want a Gypsy.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:39 AM
The studies I quoted show that race is more important than money. So a White man doesn't need to be rich to get a White woman. He can be poor and get a White woman. Because he doesn't need to compensate the loss of race. But if a non-white man would be with a White woman he would need to compensate by being rich. Because he is non-white.

Think about it this way, would you marry a Gypsy woman? How much money would she have to give you up front?

if i were really rich i wouldnt mary a white woman but one of my own to give her better life, maybe a few of my own to give them better lifes. and im not that type who is into pretty girls for sake of fun. i look for true intimacy only. maybe im special guy:p

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:40 AM
and damn its about turkish girls not russian girls, go away mary with your bs

The same principles apply to all girls. I just took White women as an example because there's the most research done on that.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:40 AM
No, Russians are high on the race ladder. For instance people desire Russian women, but nobody desires Gypsy women.

because russian woman are prostitutes not because they love them. or only old and lonely retards who want russian wife. i met a slavic-germanic couple in a restaurant and she said something romantic and he said "its not love"

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:41 AM
many russian girls wrote me emails looked to befriend me, but i have been not that interested. so sorry.

Those are scammers.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:41 AM
The same principles apply to all girls. I just took White women as an example because there's the most research done on that.

i dont believe in your race divide and i dont consider a turk to be above me racially.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Those are scammers.

like all russian women.:p

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:42 AM
and russians are not even properly white they are asian/white hybrid population from the east. go away now. dont bother me.

Russian are not White Europeans, but the difference is minuscule. Don't involve yourself in high race affairs.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:43 AM
if i were really rich i wouldnt mary a white woman but one of my own to give her better life, maybe a few of my own to give them better lifes. and im not that type who is into pretty girls for sake of fun. i look for true intimacy only. maybe im special guy:p

So why don't you marry one of your own?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Russian are not White Europeans, but the difference is minuscule. Don't involve yourself in high race affairs.

i dont believe in your race divide and i dont consider drunk squareheads from the east to be anything but lower than me. because im a human!

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:44 AM
So why don't you marry one of your own?

im still not married. i dont know with whom i will end up with. i think also in my case its not imporant because i dont have much to offer a woman. she can be white, black or whatever.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:44 AM
because russian woman are prostitutes not because they love them. or only old and lonely retards who want russian wife. i met a slavic-germanic couple in a restaurant and she said something romantic and he said "its not love"

That's because Russian women can charge for sex. Gypsy women can't. There are Gypsy prostitutes but they have very very low rates.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:45 AM
That's because Russian women can charge for sex. Gypsy women can't. There are Gypsy prostitutes but they have very very low rates.

russian women are cheap, cheaper than brazilians here.:rolleyes:

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:45 AM
i dont believe in your race divide and i dont consider a turk to be above me racially.

Is that why you post all these threads about racial value?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Is that why you post all these threads about racial value?

i post it because im racist a little bit and because it interests me!

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:46 AM
im still not married. i dont know with whom i will end up with. i think also in my case its not imporant because i dont have much to offer a woman. she can be white, black or whatever.

I'm sure there are Gypsy women who would marry you for the passport.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm sure there are Gypsy women who would marry you for the passport.

yes probably i will pick one of them but i dont limit myself to them. because i dont let myself confine to racial borders you defined for me, i go by taste and racial borders i defined myself for me.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:49 AM
russian women are cheap, cheaper than brazilians here.:rolleyes:

It's the standard rate in the mid price segment. It's dark women that have to give a discount.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:50 AM
It's the standard rate in the mid price segment. It's dark women that have to give a discount.

i was joking i dont know who is cheaper, i dont frequent those hoes. but i guess they are similar. like 100euros for half an hour. standard prize.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:51 AM
i post it because im racist a little bit and because it interests me!

So if you are a little bit racist, do you think other people are too?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:52 AM
So if you are a little bit racist, do you think other people are too?

yes i think that everyone is a bit racist, but im not biased or discriminative towards other races, but if i werent a bit racist i wouldnt even say races exist.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:52 AM
yes probably i will pick one of them but i dont limit myself to them. because i dont let myself confine to racial borders you defined for me, i go by taste and racial borders i defined myself for me.

I thought that you were a racist?

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:53 AM
yes i think that everyone is a bit racist, but im not biased or discriminative towards other races, but if i werent a bit racist i wouldnt even say races exist.

That's because you benefit from it. A White person does not.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 08:54 AM
I thought that you were a racist?

dont bold selective, read more what i wrote in the context. im a bit racist! its like me confining you to moscowits because they are your race and you should accept it and move on and i pick on you because you have a romanian guy. i define the racial borders for myself. i for example would pick a half-euro, half-iraqi girl who resembles me like strawberry too or a southern euro wog. or the exotic paki lady. i have my own racial borders.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Anyway let's get back on topic, I claim that you would have to pay $100.000 up front to get a Turkish girl. This is assuming that the girl likes you on a personal level.

Mortimer
That's because you benefit from it. A White person does not.

and because i think its wrong to discriminate someone.

Mortimer
Anyway let's get back on topic, I claim that you would have to pay $100.000 up front to get a Turkish girl.

and i think thats too much for a cunt.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:58 AM
and because i think its wrong to discriminate someone.

A White person doesn't benefit from mixing with a Gypsy, so he has all right to discriminate.

Mary
11-24-2012, 08:59 AM
and i think thats too much for a cunt.

Not if you're moving up the race ladder. And as I mentioned having offspring with her.

mysticism
11-24-2012, 09:06 AM
I've heard from ppl that russian girls love to be subservient and dominated by a master. It comes from their serf genes. Perhaps they want ugly non-whites so they can be humiliated and treated like objects rather than equal human beings?

Mary, thoughts?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:06 AM
A White person doesn't benefit from mixing with a Gypsy, so he has all right to discriminate.

i dont benefit from mixing with a white either, no one benefits. i dont believe in race ladder. what i gain from mixing with a white person?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Not if you're moving up the race ladder. And as I mentioned having offspring with her.

i dont move up some ladder if a mary turkish woman.

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:10 AM
i dont benefit from mixing with a white either, no one benefits. i dont believe in race ladder. what i gain from mixing with a white person?

White people get something called White privilege. But it's nothing that you need to know about.

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:11 AM
i dont move up some ladder if a mary turkish woman.

Do you think you will get better treatment in general if you're married to a Gypsy woman or if you're married to a Turkish woman?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:14 AM
White people get something called White privilege. But it's nothing that you need to know about.

yes probably but my kids wouldnt be white ever, like you said right? so what i gain from it? also whats if she has a disease, i look for different qualities like beauty and health in a person. i want beautiful healthy offspring, not ugly and diseased offspring.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Do you think you will get better treatment in general if you're married to a Turkish woman or if you're married to a Turkish woman?

depends from who, on the location i am etc.

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:19 AM
yes probably but my kids wouldnt be white ever, like you said right? so what i gain from it? also whats if she has a disease, i look for different qualities like beauty and health in a person. i want beautiful healthy offspring, not ugly and diseased offspring.

No your kids won't be White but they will be higher among Gypsies. And if they are half White they will have it easier to marry up the race ladder. Which means that eventually they can go into a higher racial category.

The basic rule of the ladder is that people get privilege from those below them on the ladder. So if you have a partner from a higher racial category that will give you a little bit of privilege.

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:21 AM
depends from who, on the location i am etc.

In general you will get better treatment if you have a spouse from a higher racial category.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:22 AM
No your kids won't be White but they will be higher among Gypsies. And if they are half White they will have it easier to marry up the race ladder. Which means that eventually they can go into a higher racial category.

The basic rule of the ladder is that people get privilege from those below them on the ladder. So if you have a partner from a higher racial category that will give you a little bit of privilege.

i have a drop of white blood and im not higher among gypsies, because they say i dont even look like one. they cut my words off when i talk about gypsies, they just say you dont even look like one of us. why would my kid which would be probably even whiter than myself be accepted by gypsies, it would be a foreigner to gypsies because of his looks also foreigner to whites because never white. its a loose loose situation. only if we dont care about racial make we can be happy as mixed race.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:23 AM
In general you will get better treatment if you have a spouse from a higher racial category.

not from her countrymen who despise mixing for example, they would respect me more if had one of my own

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:32 AM
i have a drop of white blood and im not higher among gypsies, because they say i dont even look like one. they cut my words off when i talk about gypsies, they just say you dont even look like one of us. why would my kid which would be probably even whiter than myself be accepted by gypsies, it would be a foreigner to gypsies because of his looks also foreigner to whites because never white. its a loose loose situation. only if we dont care about racial make we can be happy as mixed race.

Of course you are, don't you know that? They're just hating on you because you're whiter than them.

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:33 AM
not from her countrymen who despise mixing for example, they would respect me more if had one of my own

Maybe not in Turkey but in other places people will treat you better if you manage to move up the ladder.

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Maybe not in Turkey but in other places people will treat you better if you manage to move up the ladder.

Well the ladder in Turkey isn't based on race, like I said many times, we don't have that concept. So if you want to move up that ladder you have to work for it, nothing granted. And this will prove us success in the next decades to come, you will see.

No free rides in Turkey:thumb001:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Of course you are, don't you know that? They're just hating on you because you're whiter than them.

yes but a white and pale guy is foreigner to them it doesnt matter if they look up to him or hate him for it, he is and will be foreigner to them and not one of them. he cant have higher standing among them when he is not one of them even. thats my point. i could maybe get away with being gypsy, they probably recognize me but not my kid with a white girl. it would be stranger. so nothing of what you say is true.

and you try to tell me that a nigger who fucks a white girl is more respected than mohammed ali who had a black wife?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Well the ladder in Turkey isn't based on race, like I said many times, we don't have that concept. So if you want to move up that ladder you have to work for it, nothing granted. And this will prove us success in the next decades to come, you will see.

mary is annoying.:cool:

mysticism
11-24-2012, 09:45 AM

I think you should bang mary. She wants it I can tell :cool:

Mary
11-24-2012, 09:59 AM

When I was in Turkey, I got a lot of White privilege.

Mary
11-24-2012, 10:01 AM
yes but a white and pale guy is foreigner to them it doesnt matter if they look up to him or hate him for it, he is and will be foreigner to them and not one of them. he cant have higher standing among them when he is not one of them even. thats my point. i could maybe get away with being gypsy, they probably recognize me but not my kid with a white girl. it would be stranger. so nothing of what you say is true.

and you try to tell me that a nigger who fucks a white girl is more respected than mohammed ali who had a black wife?

Whites don't want to be one of them if "them" is non-white. White people want to be White.

Yes, a man's status is determined by the hotness of the women he fucks.

Ushtari
11-24-2012, 10:01 AM
When I was in Turkey, I got a lot of White privilege.
such as?:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 10:04 AM

well your mom married a serb,do you think she would be just as same and the kids too if she married some gypsy?

Mary
11-24-2012, 10:05 AM
such as?:rolleyes:

I got invited to people's homes, invited to a mosque, in both places I was given tea and cookies. I got very well treated everywhere I went.

Ushtari
11-24-2012, 10:06 AM
I got invited to people's homes, invited to a mosque, in both places I was given tea and cookies. I got very well treated everywhere I went.
Probably because you look like a tourist and tourist are known to generate money.

Annihilus
11-24-2012, 10:08 AM

Mary is our conscience.

Mary
11-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Probably because you look like a tourist and tourist are known to generate money.

You're not obliged to invite a tourist into your home, or to your mosque. They're usually private.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 10:10 AM

its nothing about being white ,they do this to bosniaks too...:D

Ushtari
11-24-2012, 10:11 AM
You're not obliged to invite a tourist into your home, or to your mosque. They're usually private.
You dont say:picard2:

A tall black american bagpacker would most likely experience the same privileges you are talking about if he went to Turkey.

Mary
11-24-2012, 10:15 AM
You dont say:picard2:

A tall black american bagpacker would most likely experience the same privileges you are talking about if he went to Turkey.

If you say so.

Baldur
11-24-2012, 10:19 AM
its nothing about being white ,they do this to bosniaks too...:D

Bosniaks aren't white?

Mary
11-24-2012, 10:30 AM
I guess this belongs in a different thread but I'm going to point it out anyway,

A man's status is determined by how hot of a woman he is fucking. Why is this? Because the purpose of success for men is to fuck hot women. So if a man is successful but his wife is ugly, he has lower status than a man who is not successful but is fucking a hotter woman.

So the real measure of a man's success is not money or career but the hotness of his woman or women.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Bosniaks aren't white?

we are not western

Su
11-24-2012, 10:46 AM

Most of our people are welcoming especially towards tourists. In fact you don't need to be a tourist in some cases you got offered tea/coffee free of charge, this is part of our culture.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 10:47 AM
yes turks are very welcoming,mary is used to the cold swedish climate

Mary
11-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Here is a Black woman that talks about the racial hierarchy,

gifh9baoJi4

t2LLUcNqPEI

As you can see, the racial ladder is real.

morski
11-24-2012, 11:31 AM

This post belongs to Why do Turkish men marry foreign women thread.:D

mysticism
11-24-2012, 11:34 AM
we are not western

but you isn't middle eastern looking

Mary
11-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Most of our people are welcoming especially towards tourists. In fact you don't need to be a tourist in some cases you got offered tea/coffee free of charge, this is part of our culture.

I can tell when it's hospitality and when it's White privilege, trust me I'm White.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 11:36 AM
but you isn't middle eastern looking

neither western european

mysticism
11-24-2012, 11:46 AM
neither western european

Maybe not Portugal or Spain, but you'd look fine as an Irish gal :thumb001:

Osprey
11-24-2012, 02:06 PM
white priviledge is for women only. And that too, if the people are high class or they can't openly exploit the girl.
Remember how a lamb is fed with grass before being cut down?
For us men, intimidation works best. Or, some white, western money. A tall, blond haired savage is not the one you can fuck with.

Mary
11-24-2012, 02:10 PM
white priviledge is for women only. And that too, if the people are high class or they can't openly exploit the girl.
Remember how a lamb is fed with grass before being cut down?
For us men, intimidation works best. Or, some white, western money. A tall, blond haired savage is not the one you can fuck with.

It applies to men as well.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 02:48 PM
well your mom married a serb,do you think she would be just as same and the kids too if she married some gypsy?

my dad is not a serb, he is mixed race just like my mum.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 02:52 PM
yes turks are very welcoming,mary is used to the cold swedish climate

probably they are not that welcoming to black tourists. like they are to white ones. like mary.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
I can tell when it's hospitality and when it's White privilege, trust me I'm White.

yes it exists around the world. a white person is better treated than a non-white person with more hospitality. yet i still have nothing to gain if i marry a white woman.

Osprey
11-24-2012, 03:07 PM
It applies to men as well.

Only to rich ones. Or ones with administrative power

morski
11-24-2012, 03:08 PM

You are a Slav, you can't be white.

Mary
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Only to rich ones. Or ones with administrative power

No, it applies to all.

Mary
11-24-2012, 03:45 PM
You are a Slav, you can't be white.

The difference is not important to people of lower races.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:46 PM
The difference is not important to people of lower races.

slavs are a lower race. lower than japanese for example.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
No, it applies to all.

no i dont respect "dumb drunk squareheads" from the east and their prostitutes.:rolleyes:

Osprey
11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
No, it applies to all.

What would they gain by a white guy?

Mary
11-24-2012, 03:50 PM
slavs are a lower race. lower than japanese for example.

No, Slavs are just below Whites.

Mary
11-24-2012, 03:51 PM
no i dont respect "dumb drunk squareheads" from the east and their prostitutes.:rolleyes:

We're still above you on the race ladder.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:51 PM
No, Slavs are just below Whites.

look at me i have depigmted skin just like someone who is white and western, please respect me..../slavic mode off

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 03:52 PM
We're still above you on the race ladder.

you won the nobel price just, you are "above" gypsies:rolleyes:

Mary
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
What would they gain by a white guy?

If you don't know, then you don't need to know.

Mary
11-24-2012, 04:02 PM
look at me i have depigmted skin just like someone who is white and western, please respect me..../slavic mode off

It's not just about skin color, it's about features and behavior as well. We've talked about this before, Inquiring Mind.

Mary
11-24-2012, 04:02 PM
you won the nobel price just, you are "above" gypsies:rolleyes:

We're above everyone else except Whites.

Zack_Fair
11-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Lol... They can marry who they like. Even if you "were a true Muslim, who doesn't steal or cheat"... It doesn't mean they have to marry you.

Mary
11-24-2012, 05:16 PM
So to reiterate: I have studies that show that a) there is a race ladder (racial hierarchy) in dating and b) you have to pay to date up the ladder. You much you will pay depends on your position on the ladder.

Here are the studies,

The results are striking. An African-American man would have to earn $154,000 more than a white man in order for a white woman to prefer him. A Hispanic man would need to earn $77,000 more than a white man, and Asian man would need, remarkably, an additional $247,000 in additional annual income.

So do women value ethnicity over income in a mate? They certainly seem too. If income was the more important factor in mate choice these numbers would be small; it would take very little additional income to entice a woman to date a man of a different race. The fact that the numbers are so large suggests that a man’s race is significantly more important that his income.

http://bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/do-women-value-ethnicity-over-income-in-a-mate?page=all

Many intermarriage studies employ or test social exchange theory (Blau 1964), which
posits that lower caste men trade wealth and education for a higher caste mate (Davis 1941;
Merton 1941).
Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date
East Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, and blacks.
potential mates. These findings add to a growing body of empirical evidence suggesting that the
processes of incorporation of new immigrant groups do not parallel those of earlier European
origin immigrant groups (Portes and Zhou 1993).

Note that denial is not going to get you anywhere.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-24-2012, 05:36 PM
turkish are white, but they depend on the looks,

they range from white, jew-mix, to iranian to super arab looks.. so depends on the the one
but in my experience Russians are considered white where I live, and turks are considered to be white sometimes, like I met one with brown hair and blue eyes, he is considered white where I live.

but even the white ones have a israeli type look to them

Osprey
11-24-2012, 06:34 PM
If you don't know, then you don't need to know.

Or there is nothing to know

Mans not hot
11-24-2012, 06:37 PM

they range from white, jew-mix, to iranian to super arab looks.. so depends on the the one
but in my experience Russians are considered white where I live, and turks are considered to be white sometimes, like I met one with brown hair and blue eyes, he is considered white where I live.

:picard2:

Mary
11-24-2012, 06:42 PM

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/4731i5439B8282A42795D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 10:54 PM
It's not just about skin color, it's about features and behavior as well. We've talked about this before, Inquiring Mind.

look at me im off-white, please show some respect /slavic mode off

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
We're above everyone else except Whites.

no.:thumb001: i respect the tiger nations much more than i do slavic nations. in your world you are better than everyone else or thats what you think after you drunk two vodkas, you just feel inferior to whites but superior to non-whites thats what you mean, not that its objectively and for everyone alike.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 11:00 PM
So to reiterate: I have studies that show that a) there is a race ladder (racial hierarchy) in dating and b) you have to pay to date up the ladder. You much you will pay depends on your position on the ladder.

Here are the studies,

http://bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/do-women-value-ethnicity-over-income-in-a-mate?page=all

Note that denial is not going to get you anywhere.

asians, indians, blacks who are rich and date whites are traitors and should be hanged on tree. why do you applaud race-mixing?

http://theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62181

Baldur
11-24-2012, 11:02 PM
What do u expect to get for staying within your race? a cookie?

Mary
11-25-2012, 01:51 AM
asians, indians, blacks who are rich and date whites are traitors and should be hanged on tree. why do you applaud race-mixing?

http://theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62181

I don't agree with race mixing but sometimes it's going to happen. So we should study the mechanisms. There are two basic theories,

Exchange theory,

http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc119/th_381184361_Exchangetheory_122_119lo.jpg (http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=381184361_Exchangetheory_122_119lo.j pg)

The person with lower race position trades resources to be with a mate of higher race position. This is the case for rich Blacks who marry a poor White woman.

Homogamy theory,

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc1040/th_811844375_Homogamytheory_122_1040lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=811844375_Homogamytheory_122_1040lo. jpg)

http://www.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Critique%20of%20Exchange%20Theory%20AJS.pdf

People of the same wealth and status marry each other regardless of race. This is the case for White men with college degrees who marry Black women with college degrees.

As I showed before the exchange theory is correct.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:57 AM
I don't agree with race mixing but sometimes it's going to happen. So we should study the mechanisms. There are two basic theories,

Exchange theory,

http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc119/th_381184361_Exchangetheory_122_119lo.jpg (http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=381184361_Exchangetheory_122_119lo.j pg)

The person with lower race position trades resources to be with a mate of higher race position. This is the case for rich Blacks who marry a poor White woman.

Homogamy theory,

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc1040/th_811844375_Homogamytheory_122_1040lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=811844375_Homogamytheory_122_1040lo. jpg)

http://www.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Critique%20of%20Exchange%20Theory%20AJS.pdf

People of the same wealth and status marry each other regardless of race. This is the case for White men with college degrees who marry Black women with college degrees.

As I showed before the exchange theory is correct.

i see. but im outside this theory. i would marry only if i fall in love, not because i have a plan in mind to exchange my position for a white girl:rolleyes: probably im a special mongrel:p

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:02 AM
If you have to pay to mate up the ladder, how does that work? Most studies use income as a measurement. However I think that it's a bad measurement because there are too many variables. In my mode I use cash up front. That is the money that you have in the bank when you become serious with your partner. It's a very definitive measurement, either you have cash or you don't. So you just show your partner how much you have in the bank and they will either take you or they won't.

So how much do you have to pay? There is no set sum because it will vary depending on the people involved and the circumstances. But my basic formula is $50k X the number of steps on the ladder.

Higher races:

Europeans
Whites in other parts of the world
Slavs
Indians (high caste)
Various "half-whites" (Maltese for example)
East Asians

Lower races:

Latinos
South Asians
Semites
Central Asians
Indians (low caste)
Blacks

So if a Black wants to marry a White European the formula would give $50k X 11 (steps on the ladder from Black to White European) = $550.000.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:02 AM
If you have to pay to mate up the ladder, how does that work? Most studies use income as a measurement. However I think that it's a bad measurement because there are too many variables. In my mode I use cash up front. That is the money that you have in the bank when you become serious with your partner. It's a very definitive measurement, either you have cash or you don't. So you just show your partner how much you have in the bank and they will either take you or they won't.

you said you are against race-mixing but now you elaborate on what a nigger should do to get to bed a white girl. you disgust me.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:11 AM
i see. but im outside this theory. i would marry only if i fall in love, not because i have a plan in mind to exchange my position for a white girl:rolleyes: probably im a special mongrel:p

This assumes that you do fall in love, and you both want to be together. You can't just pay any woman to be with you.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:12 AM
you said you are against race-mixing but now you elaborate on what a nigger should do to get to bed a white girl. you disgust me.

This is how the ladder works. It's an objective fact, it has nothing to do with my personal opinion.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:23 AM
This assumes that you do fall in love, and you both want to be together. You can't just pay any woman to be with you.

yes thats what i mean.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:24 AM

So how much do you have to pay? There is no set sum because it will vary depending on the people involved and the circumstances. But my basic formula is $50k X the number of steps on the ladder.

So if a Black wants to marry a White European the formula would give $50k X 11 (steps on the ladder from Black to White European) = $550.000.

about your race ladder, i disagree that we as a race are below southasians, semites, southeast asians, native americans and many others. just that we are made sub-humans by euros and dominant societies because we are century long minority. but it has nothing to do with our features/race like it is the case with blacks. and i would put aboriginal below black.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:24 AM
yes thats what i mean.

If you meet a woman and you both fall in love and want to be together, you will have to pay her. Not to be with her, but to compensate her for the loss of race. And you as a non-white have to do this, it's not like she's going to ask you for money. If you don't do this she will eventually feel that she's taking a loss by being with a Gypsy and she'll leave you.

Race status appears to operate differently for women than for (white) men. Minority men partnered with white women, however, are likely to have economic resources that are comparable or greater than those of their white male counterparts, which might enable them to compete on par with white men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3223935/

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:30 AM
If you meet a woman and you both fall in love and want to be together, you will have to pay her. Not to be with her, but to compensate her for the loss of race. And you as a non-white have to do this, it's not like she's going to ask you for money. If you don't do this she will eventually feel that she's taking a loss by being with a Gypsy and she'll leave you.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3223935/

But if we love eatch other why would i need to pay her? i dont want a prostitute. other question, have you maybe worked as prostitute before your husband? no insult really, just a weird thought. please dont take it as offense.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:31 AM
about your race ladder, i disagree that we as a race are below southasians, semites, southeast asians, native americans and many others. just that we are made sub-humans by euros and dominant societies because we are century long minority. but it has nothing to do with our features/race like it is the case with blacks. and i would put aboriginal below black.

If you compare low caste Indians in terms of subhumanism to say Semites, they have far more subhumanism and will therefore go below Semites.

These categories are very wide so Aboriginal go into the Black category.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:32 AM
If you compare low caste Indians in terms of subhumanism to say Semites, they have far more subhumanism and will therefore go below Semites.

These categories are very wide so Aboriginal go into the Black category.

but we are racially not the same as the indian low castes. they are dravidians we are indics. you see obvious difference in our looks, you admitted we are not the same people in the rajasthani and roma gypsy people thread. we are just fucked up as minority in europe and elsewhere. or we would be in southasian (high caste) or just southasian category.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:38 AM
But if we love eatch other why would i need to pay her? i dont want a prostitute. other question, have you maybe worked as prostitute before your husband? no insult really, just a weird thought. please dont take it as offense.

If you date up the ladder, your partner loses racial privilege and you gain racial privilege. So there is an imbalance in the relationship. It's a bit like a rich woman dating a poor man. She might be ostracized by her friends and family for it. While, the poor man will gain status in his community.

The payment is there, to offset her loss. For example if you date a White woman she will be cast out from her community. So you pay her for this offset.

Again, it has nothing to do with paying someone to actually be with you. It's a compensation for a loss. It's like you happen to wreck your friend's car, you're still friends, but you should compensate him for the wrecked car.

No, I haven't worked as a prostitute.

Mary
11-25-2012, 02:44 AM
but we are racially not the same as the indian low castes. they are dravidians we are indics. you see obvious difference in our looks, you admitted we are not the same people in the rajasthani and roma gypsy people thread. we are just fucked up as minority in europe and elsewhere. or we would be in southasian (high caste) or just southasian category.

Where does it make sense to place Gypsies, objectively speaking? In Europe Gypsies have the same position as the low castes in India. Gypsies also come from India and resemble Indians more than Europeans or other races. Therefore it makes sense to place Gypsies in the same category as low caste Indians. Not because they necessarily are low caste Indians, but because it makes sense.

Lww2hQGFyhg

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:57 AM
If you date up the ladder, your partner loses racial privilege and you gain racial privilege. So there is an imbalance in the relationship. It's a bit like a rich woman dating a poor man. She might be ostracized by her friends and family for it. While, the poor man will gain status in his community.

The payment is there, to offset her loss. For example if you date a White woman she will be cast out from her community. So you pay her for this offset.

Again, it has nothing to do with paying someone to actually be with you. It's a compensation for a loss. It's like you happen to wreck your friend's car, you're still friends, but you should compensate him for the wrecked car.

No, I haven't worked as a prostitute.

But she needs to think twice if she wants it than. There are brave woman who went to africa for their loves and lived with african tribesmen just for their partners. or with arab bedouins.
http://www.philsp.com/data/images/a/all_story_love_stories_19330301.jpg

there are brave women who stand up against family just to love a man. they dont ask for "compensation" because they love and are not prostitutes who you pay.

and in 21st century its really not like it anymore that you are immediately outcast if you are in mixed communality.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:58 AM
Where does it make sense to place Gypsies, objectively speaking? In Europe Gypsies have the same position as the low castes in India. Gypsies also come from India and resemble Indians more than Europeans or other races. Therefore it makes sense to place Gypsies in the same category as low caste Indians. Not because they necessarily are low caste Indians, but because it makes sense.

Lww2hQGFyhg

you wouldnt place rich decent niggers in the white category. why do you place gypsies in the dravidian cateogry, gypsies dont resemble dravidians they remble southasian category or maybe even high caste category. im not that familiar with indian phenotypes. but gypsies dont resemble low caste indians.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:01 AM
But she needs to think twice if she wants it than. There are brave woman who went to africa for their loves and lived with african tribesmen just for their partners. or with arab bedouins.
http://www.philsp.com/data/images/a/all_story_love_stories_19330301.jpg

there are brave women who stand up against family just to love a man. they dont ask for "compensation" because they love and are not prostitutes who you pay.

and in 21st century its really not like it anymore that you are immediately outcast if you are in mixed communality.

No, you're just trying to talk it away. The reality is very different. As seen from the studies I posted.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:03 AM
you wouldnt place rich decent niggers in the white category. why do you place gypsies in the dravidian cateogry, gypsies dont resemble dravidians they remble southasian category or maybe even high caste category. im not that familiar with indian phenotypes. but gypsies dont resemble low caste indians.

As I said it's not about phenotypes it's about making sense. In Europe the Gypsies are the lowest caste. Since they come from India it makes sense to place them with Indians.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:06 AM
As I said it's not about phenotypes it's about making sense. In Europe the Gypsies are the lowest caste. Since they come from India it makes sense to place them with Indians.

if its just about making sense, than you need to put russians below many peoples even below latinos. russians are really one of the most despised low castes on earth. ok not the russian country or rich russian businesmann (who are actually just frauds and criminals too) but wherever those squareheads go as diasporas.

nazdravie!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/3/34/Russki-Standart.gif/220px-Russki-Standart.gif

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:07 AM
No, you're just trying to talk it away. The reality is very different. As seen from the studies I posted.

lol. i dont trust a study more than my life experiences.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:09 AM
if its just about making sense, than you need to put russians below many peoples even below latinos. russians are really one of the most despised low castes on earth. ok not the russian country or rich russian businesmann (who are actually just frauds and criminals too) but wherever those squareheads go as diasporas.

nazdravie!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/3/34/Russki-Standart.gif/220px-Russki-Standart.gif

I think you are projecting. Russian men are respected and Russian women are desired. Many White men wish that they were Russian men. And many White women wish that they looked like Russian women. Russians are the coolest ethnicity in the world.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:11 AM
I think you are projecting. Russian men are respected and Russian women are desired. Many White men wish that they were Russian men. And many White women wish that they looked like Russian women. Russians are the coolest ethnicity in the world.

not in my country, a russian is lower than a turk. a german and a turk will have a cup of tea together here and say that russian subhumans need to get ass kick.

edit: and russian women do look good but they are cheap which lowers their value. you think german or italian or swedish chicks wouldnt be desired? just because russians are cheap, its not sign of superiority that brothels are filled with your kind.

Mary
lol. i dont trust a study more than my life experiences.

A study generalizes the life experiences of many people. I don't agree with it to 100% either. That doesn't meant that they general concept isn't true.

Mary
not in my country, a russian is lower than a turk. a german and a turk will have a cup of tea together here and say that russian subhumans need to get ass kick.

When people say that, they are jealous.

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 03:14 AM

Let me guess. A study again? :yawnee20:

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:14 AM

yes to some degree its true its a combination of jealousy and disdain. they are jealous because they lost war but they also have deep disdain for the russian subhuman. and i think americans too. the british dont even like polacks but polacks are way above russians in the race ladder, eventhough slavs but still higher. because russians are like ukrainians and belorussians, in the east slav category not like poles, czechs etc. in the west slav category. different mentality and culture

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:16 AM
A study generalizes the life experiences of many people. I don't agree with it to 100% either. That doesn't meant that they general concept isn't true.

yes but there are various studies and a study can disagree with another study, right? i didnt looked it up and browsed and informed myself properly so far but im sure there are studies because there are always different theories and studies to support eatch theory.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:16 AM
edit: and russian women do look good but they are cheap which lowers their value. you think german or italian or swedish chicks wouldnt be desired? just because russians are cheap, its not sign of superiority that brothels are filled with your kind.

In general sex with a European woman is free. With a Russian woman it costs money. You can't get cheaper than "free".

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:17 AM
yes to some degree its true its a combination of jealousy and disdain. they are jealous because they lost war but they also have deep disdain for the russian subhuman. and i think americans too. the british dont even like polacks but polacks are way above russians in the race ladder, eventhough slavs but still higher. because russians are like ukrainians and belorussians, in the east slav category not like poles, czechs etc. in the west slav category. different mentality and culture

These are high race affairs, don't bother.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:17 AM
In general sex with a European woman is free. With a Russian woman it costs money. You can't get cheaper than "free".

its not free. you need to be good looking, humours and all that. while do to have sex with a russian woman you need 100euros nothing else.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:18 AM
yes but there are various studies and a study can disagree with another study, right? i didnt looked it up and browsed and informed myself properly so far but im sure there are studies because there are always different theories and studies to support eatch theory.

Sure. The point is that there is scientific support for my claims about the race ladder.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:18 AM
These are high race affairs, don't bother.

than you dont bother with low race affairs:rolleyes:

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:19 AM
its not free. you need to be good looking, humours and all that. while do to have sex with a russian woman you need 100euros nothing else.

So you pay her with humor? It's still free you know.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:20 AM
than you dont bother with low race affairs:rolleyes:

That's fine with me.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:21 AM
So you pay her with humor? It's still free you know.

you dont pay her, its love. love cannot be payed.

while this guy
http://mrmokelly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Anthony-Davis.jpg

is right now putting 100euros on table and doing russian chick while we talk

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:21 AM
That's fine with me.

than get out of my thread:rolleyes:

PinkGalaxy
11-25-2012, 03:25 AM
It's 5 AM in Austria and Sweden, go to sleep ! Jesus Christ ! :picard1:

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 03:26 AM

Woah! Easy there tiger, don't worry, you have a Toyota with potatoes, it's a status symbol, just go out on a ride at night and with your pimped hell-hound and the chicks are going to fall behind the potatoe pile like flies! :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8rV0UJdhxFs/UJFXMSeJgzI/AAAAAAABiek/MqUvefg8WPQ/s400/Gyftoi+patates-1-NAI.jpg

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:40 AM
you dont pay her, its love. love cannot be payed.

while this guy
http://mrmokelly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Anthony-Davis.jpg

is right now putting 100euros on table and doing russian chick while we talk

No, she's just hoping to get paid later in the form of marriage. If it was love she would be paying the man.

Exactly, a Russian girl gets paid for it, a European girl does it for free.

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:41 AM

My posts are on topic. If you don't like it, don't read.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 03:49 AM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/4731i5439B8282A42795D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

hmm????????

And if a russian woman tells a "lower caste" that she wants to have kids with a guy and get married, what does it mean? What is the explination for those who like lower castes.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:50 AM
No, she's just hoping to get paid later in the form of marriage. If it was love she would be paying the man.

Exactly, a Russian girl gets paid for it, a European girl does it for free.

yes every russian prostitute hopes some man will marry her:rolleyes:
thats why she goes to west, or istanbul or asia. but she becomes prostitute:p

Lathander
11-25-2012, 03:53 AM

Don't twist my words idiot.I didn't say (or indirectly mean) anything about whiteness.I gave albanian as an example non-turkish muslim.And later I added I said albo because I thought you would pass as one since you are balkanian.Also albanians are not exact nordic gods to point out something about whiteness.

You accused us for being white supremacist long before I wrote anything about gypsies.A lot of idiot (including you) did the same thing while we don't claim whiteness or care for whiteness,this is very disturbing

Don't twist my words idiot.I didn't say (or indirectly mean) anything about whiteness.I gave albanian as an example non-turkish muslim.And later I added I said albo because I thought you would pass as one since you are balkanian.Also albanians are not exact nordic gods to point out something about whiteness.

You accused us for being white supremacist long before I wrote anything about gypsies.A lot of idiot (including you) did the same thing while we don't claim whiteness or care for whiteness,this is very disturbing just as a mosqoito trying to suck your blood when you want to sleep.

About the gypsies,in the town where my maternal side lives,they were seen as thiefs and troublemakers (not surprising).So pretending to be albanian,arabian,algerian etc. would increase your chance on being accepted by her parents.

Would a gypsy be accepted into the family? If he had a normal job (like an average government officer),good reputation and was integrated to the society (and being muslim for religious parents),I guess he would be accepted by the majority.

Personally I still recommend you to stuck with the goats.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:55 AM
About the gypsies,in the town where my maternal side lives,they were seen as thiefs and troublemakers (not surprising).So pretending to be albanian,arabian,algerian etc. would increase your chance on being accepted by her parents.

Would a gypsy be accepted into the family? If he had a normal job (like an average government officer),good reputation and was integrated to the society (and being muslim for religious parents),I guess he would be accepted by the majority.

Personally I still recommend you to stuck with the goats.

than its ok dude:rolleyes:

Mary
11-25-2012, 03:58 AM
hmm????????

And if a russian woman tells a "lower caste" that she wants to have kids with a guy and get married, what does it mean? What is the explination for those who like lower castes.

It means that she's fucking with him. No woman likes lower caste men. There are two reasons why such pairings happen a) the woman can't get a normal White man and/or b) she wants kinky sex.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:59 AM
It means that she's fucking with him. No woman likes lower caste men. There are two reasons why such pairings happen a) the woman can't get a normal White man and/or b) she wants kinky sex.

or she is just love pioneer

Mary
11-25-2012, 04:03 AM
yes every russian prostitute hopes some man will marry her:rolleyes:
thats why she goes to west, or istanbul or asia. but she becomes prostitute:p

Russian women are the most desired in the world and any man will do anything to get a Russian woman. If a Russian woman is in the sex business it's just because she wants the money and not because she can't get married.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:06 AM
Russian women are the most desired in the world and any man will do anything to get a Russian woman. If a Russian woman is in the sex business it's just because she wants the money and not because she can't get married.

so you really think russian women are better than western nordic and meditteranean women? i dont think that. i think its just because russian women are cheap and you can pay them for sex, while you need to be handsome, humorous and have the game to get a western women, you also need to be white. but if you are mongrel and what to fuck some blonde meat you just go to the squarehead next door to pay him 100euros. most middle easterners here go to russian prostitutes, its relaxing for them at weekends.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:07 AM
what confuses me and maybe you can clear this up for me Mary, is the fitness thing. I see white women with fit none white men. Do you think they really are attracted to them because of their fitness/ muscles over a fat white guy? And they can attain love in that way?

Also I have a theory on black height confusion that europeans have, I notice many whites befriend blacks of similar height to them, but would not befriend an asian that is really short, even if that asian is really light skinned and korean, they will hang out with the taller people.

I call it black height confusion, which is why white women tend to go for black men over asians, or blacks and whites in puerto rico had lots of mixing.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:08 AM
what confuses me and maybe you can clear this up for me Mary, is the fitness thing. I see white women with fit none white men. Do you think they really are attracted to them because of their fitness/ muscles over a fat white guy? And they can attain love in that way?

Also I have a theory on black height confusion that europeans have, I notice many whites befriend blacks of similar height to them, but would not befriend an asian that is really short, even if that asian is really light skinned and korean, they will hang out with the taller people.

I call it black height confusion, which is why white women tend to go for black men over asians, or blacks and whites in puerto rico had lots of mixing.

and because blacks look rather like dominant alphas than asians who look just a-sexual to me and practice yoga

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:11 AM
and because blacks look rather like dominant alphas than asians who look just a-sexual to me and practice yoga

where I live there are many asians that look like this http://iplj.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1linsanity.jpg who are extremely smart, workout and have "dance groups". But a black man will height confuse a white woman out of them any day.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:13 AM
where I live there are many asians that look like this http://iplj.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1linsanity.jpg who are extremely smart, workout and have "dance groups". But a black man will height confuse a white woman out of them any day.

probably. its normal for a woman to be attracted to taller people and not to shorter people than herself.

Mary
11-25-2012, 04:21 AM
so you really think russian women are better than western nordic and meditteranean women? i dont think that. i think its just because russian women are cheap and you can pay them for sex, while you need to be handsome, humorous and have the game to get a western women, you also need to be white. but if you are mongrel and what to fuck some blonde meat you just go to the squarehead next door to pay him 100euros. most middle easterners here go to russian prostitutes, its relaxing for them at weekends.

There are two classes of women in the world,

a) Russian, Brazilian and Japanese.

b) Everyone else.

Russian women are not just better than White women, they're not even playing in the same league.

Do you think Western women like to have sex for free? If they did, they wouldn't bother with the clubs and bars, they would go for a sex party. Women who like to fuck don't care what you look like or your "game". Some White women are like this, but it's quite rare.

So if it's more annoying to get sex at a bar or club then why would they go there? Why would they date a guy, get fucked a number of times, then get dumped. And repeat the same thing with the next guy. Because they're not looking for sex, they're looking for marriage.

A Russian woman is already guaranteed marriage. She can have her pick of the most attractive men. So she has no need for the club and bar scene. She can still sell sex for the extra money, because she already has the marriage part assured.

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 04:23 AM
Why a Russian woman specifically? Because she is more good looking? :confused:

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:27 AM
wouldn't a woman from thailand be just like a russian woman,

japanese women are more like a swedish woman mixed with a chinawoman, to be accurate. modern but annoying

Mary
11-25-2012, 04:30 AM

As I said there are two cases,

a) The White woman can not get a normal White man. Usually this is because she is fat, ugly, or crazy. So she can either marry a White man who is fat, ugly or crazy or she can use her White privilege to get a non-white man that is attractive (fit body like you say), well off or whatever traits she wants.

b) The White woman is into some kind of kinky sex.

XRgy4wiJVF0

These women can get a White man or an attractive non-white, but they want to fuck a darkie because it's a kink for them. This goes for a few percent of White women.

Mary
11-25-2012, 04:33 AM
wouldn't a woman from thailand be just like a russian woman,

japanese women are more like a swedish woman mixed with a chinawoman, to be accurate. modern but annoying

They're not comparable. Russians, Brazilians and Japanese are the elite. Everyone else is second rate.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:38 AM
i hate when you switch to your sex caste system from your race caste system to make certain points, and trust me, japanese women are not how you imagine them to be in real life.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:38 AM
back to my topic why the muslim wog (turk, kurd, arab, and northafrican) hate gypsies. if the gypsy is a true muslim a prime example of a good citizen etc. etc. and its not because of his looks (because they dont hate the bantu or paki) so whats the reason behind it? its historically grown hate against a minority. anti-gypsism just like anti-semitism. its not racism but anti-gypsism!!! wake up gypsy! awake! BREAK YOUR CHAINS!!!

http://jesusfootprints.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/break_chains1.jpg

and my brother is the jew, the russian/slav and the low caste around the world!

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:43 AM
arabs don't like blacks, or gypsies, because they like their own look, and I wouldn't blame them I have the arabic look and when I see an arabic woman I go crazy more than a euro woman, and they like me too. it's something about matching looks.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
arabs don't like blacks, or gypsies, but they are attracted to latin americans :D

arabs are part niggers, and they love blacks. they have a nigger ruling in supreme mosque in the head quarters of saudi arabia. they just hate gypsies, jews, slavs. like the nazis. the world enslaves us but we will awaken!!! god bless mother india and holy russia!!! (i know russians hate us too and they are arrogant but they share similar fate to us so it maybe forgiven to them)

Mary
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
i hate when you switch to your sex caste system from your race caste system to make certain points, and trust me, japanese women are not how you imagine them to be in real life.

The race ladder and the sex ladder are not perfectly matched. Sometimes they overlap, sometimes they differ completely.

a) In the sex ladder you either have sex appeal or you don't. The sex ladder applies to finding a mate.

b) In the race ladder things are a lot more forgiving depending on race. The race ladder applies to everything.

Japanese women are very special. I went to school with one.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:46 AM
arabs don't like blacks, or gypsies, because they like their own look, and I wouldn't blame them I have the arabic look and when I see an arabic woman I go crazy more than a euro woman, and they like me too. it's something about matching looks.

no arabs dont hate anyone. they love turks, and pakis and even whites especially whites because they have fetish for white skin and blonde hair. all of them would want a bosnian or albanian girl if they could! they hate just gypsies and jews and slavs.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:50 AM
arabs are part niggers, and they love blacks. they have a nigger ruling in supreme mosque in the head quarters of saudi arabia. they just hate gypsies, jews, slavs. like the nazis. the world enslaves us but we will awaken!!! god bless mother india and holy russia!!! (i know russians hate us too and they are arrogant but they share similar fate to us so it maybe forgiven to them)

some of them look part african, but I'd say unless they are from the african continent, they do not consider themselves part black

especially the jordanean, syrian and iranians i talk to.. they have no link to blacks in their own eyes, and iranians for certain.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:52 AM
some of them look part african, but I'd say unless they are from the african continent, they do not consider themselves part black

especially the jordanean, syrian and iranians i talk to.. they have no link to blacks in their own eyes, and iranians for certain.

true. but lots of them have kinky hair and brown skin.

peace be upon you!
http://www.thenational.ae/deployedfiles/Assets/Richmedia/Image/SaxoPress/AD20110128784684-The%20al%20Ameri%20fa.jpg

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 04:57 AM
i know, but some have straight hair and light skin and colored eyes, they come in all types

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 04:59 AM
i know, but some have straight hair and light skin and colored eyes, they come in all types

true but thats a tiny minority. there is a tiny minority of gypsies who are look like that. but they are mixed. the arabs too just that they are in context of arab society and no one considers them mixed. but they are.

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:10 AM
Pussy whitening for women,

9Tx9vVVMWw0

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 05:15 AM
i wonder if baboon rents mary out to local swedes, take advantage of his russian.. O_o

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:18 AM
i wonder if baboon rents mary out to local swedes, take advantage of his russian.. O_o

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1184616#post1184616

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 05:18 AM

i also wonder if she have been prostitute before baboon. because i know some guy from here who they say is in love with a russian prostitute, he even buys her gifts:D

and to answer your question i think he does because he is a wog thug.:D

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:22 AM
i also wonder if she have been prostitute before baboon. because i know some guy from here who they say is in love with a russian prostitute, he even buys her gifts:D

and to answer your question i think he does because he is a wog thug.:D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1184623#post1184623

Lathander
11-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Mary I guess I would need to have 350.000 dollar right?

If she looked like these women

http://img.dazedcdn.com/787x700/dd/1020/3/1023742.jpg

It would be a fair deal,specially for the ones in the left down and right up corners.

But not for less,not for average or ugly russian women.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 05:24 AM

It would be a fair deal,specially for the ones in the left down and right up corners.

wow they are like dolls, i want one of them:D

PinkGalaxy
11-25-2012, 05:26 AM
wow they are like dolls, i want one of them:D

not even in your dreams :D

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 05:28 AM
not even in your dreams :D

thats why i need to study become a hipster and rich:p

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:29 AM

You can't buy girls like these. They're all 8s to 10s.

You could probably get an average woman for 300k.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 05:30 AM

but i know who can, this playboy boss. hugh heffner:cool:

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:32 AM
but i know who can, this playboy boss. hugh heffner:cool:

His girls are overrated. They're all like 7s at most. He doesn't have any 8s to 10s. Guys who do usually keep them locked up.

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Compare,

This 8-10.

http://uk.eonline.com/resize/600/445/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090106/425.Shannon.Hefner.010608.jpg

http://www.pualingo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hef.jpg

These are 4-6.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Compare,

This 8-10.

http://uk.eonline.com/resize/600/445/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090106/425.Shannon.Hefner.010608.jpg

http://www.pualingo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hef.jpg

These are 4-6.

Slavic Sisters are much hotter than dumb american bitches;)

Lathander
11-25-2012, 05:42 AM

They can be bought by very rich men,as our imam did.

Then I wouldn't be into the deal,not worth it.Besides russian women are cheaper than that,there are plenty russian women-turkish men marriage in my hometown,I know from examples I've seen.And I can recognize a tatar,azeri,kyrgyz for sure:)

Mary
11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
They can be bought by very rich men,as our imam did.

He didn't get them because he is rich, he got them because he's a sect leader.

Then I wouldn't be into the deal,not worth it.Besides russian women are cheaper than that,there are plenty russian women-turkish men marriage in my hometown,I know from examples I've seen.And I can recognize a tatar,azeri,kyrgyz for sure:)

In your dreams.

Lathander
11-25-2012, 06:02 AM
He didn't get them because he is rich, he got them because he's a sect leader.

No,he acquired them through wealth.It is very doubtful that women believe what he says.

In your dreams.

Nope,it is pretty much real life.A lot of russian women tend to marry outsiders for money.But not much money as you claim.Russian women are beautiful, but not expensive for sure:thumb001:

Mary
11-25-2012, 06:11 AM
No,he acquired them through wealth.It is very doubtful that women believe what he says.

Women like that can get their own money. They don't need a man to pay their way. So they will choose a man that is special. Money is not important.

Nope,it is pretty much real life.A lot of russian women tend to marry outsiders for money.But not much money as you claim.Russian women are beautiful, but not expensive for sure:thumb001:

I am actually a Russian woman who married a foreigner.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-25-2012, 06:14 AM
russian women have a heart and will mary western men who behave normally :P

Mary
11-25-2012, 06:16 AM
russian women have a heart and will mary western men who behave normally :P

How do you know? Saw it on TV?

LightHouse89
06-14-2014, 07:12 PM
i would find it strange but nationalist are in every color. look at the black panther party of America they are black neo Nazis, hate jews and Zionism and detest other races. they even wear Nazi like uniforms. I support them so long as they do not resort to violence against other races or endorse it then I would take action against them. I believe they are entitled to their views. I don't find offense to other races who form such opinions.

SardiniaAtlantis
06-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Gigolo, just be yourself and don't worry about such things. :)

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Yes, only blond guys with blue eyes (green is only accepted when you are very handsome) and skin so pale as snow are welcome to date us.

Diërker
06-14-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm confused as to why Turks would even be White Supremacists, they are considered imbeciles in the eyes of a pure White man. Turks are brown, 'Muslim' ,while some other %2 are Christian. They are not even located in Europe, they are cut off, West Turkey, the so-called European side of Turkey, and East Turkey, which is the Asian terr., Turks are not European whatsoever..

Alphawolf
06-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Yes, only blond guys with blue eyes (green is only accepted when you are very handsome) and skin so pale as snow are welcome to date us.

Benim Ninemin bir lafi vardi: Karalar altin paralar, sarilar adini boklar! ;)

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm confused as to why Turks would even be White Supremacists, they are considered imbeciles in the eyes of a pure White man. Turks are brown, 'Muslim' ,while some other %2 are Christian. They are not even located in Europe, they are cut off, West Turkey, the so-called European side of Turkey, and East Turkey, which is the Asian terr., Turks are not European whatsoever..

Why so harsh

iNird
06-14-2014, 07:24 PM

lettuce be reality, most turkish girls are subservient and do what their father and brothers want and most foreigners would not risk being harassed in the very least by a Turkish guy for dating/fucking their women. Turkish men on the other hand will fuck some the ugliest and dirtiest skanks there are and act like dogs that have not eaten for days when they see an european female in a mini skirt.

Like Sibel Kekilli said:

"I have experienced myself that physical and psychological violence is seen as normal in Muslim families."

So for your sake, stay away from non-turks/muslims

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:27 PM
lettuce be reality, most turkish girls are subservient and do what their father and brothers want and most foreigners would not risk being harassed in the very least by a Turkish guy for dating/fucking their women.

Like Sibel Kekilli said:

"I have experienced myself that physical and psychological violence is seen as normal in Muslim families."
If Sibel Kekilli was my family, I would have beaten her to shit too.

Other than that, it's just stupid stereotyping. Albanians on the other hand are much worse than any other Middle Eastern or West Asian culture I've seen before. When a Albanian girl in my neighbourhood had a party when her parents were gone, her father beat her to shit and shaved her head. That's your culture, right there.

Diërker
06-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Why so harsh

I'm not being harsh, I'm stating the facts, and It's true. Turks are not Europeans, they may have INVADED European counter-parts during their OE regime, but they are definitely not Europeans. Asian if anything.

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm not being harsh, I'm stating the facts, and It's true. Turks are not Europeans, they may have INVADED European counter-parts during their OE regime, but they are definitely not Europeans. Asian if anything.

No no don't do thiss

iNird
06-14-2014, 07:33 PM

Other than that, it's just stupid stereotyping. Albanians on the other hand are much worse than any other Middle Eastern or West Asian culture I've seen before. When a Albanian girl in my neighbourhood had a party when her parents were gone, her father beat her to shit and shaved her head. That's your culture, right there.

why beaten the shit out of her? Because she likes to fuck with money? most women fuck for in exchange of something and Sibel found a way to capitalize on it. good for her.

And this type of mentality is still somewhat common with Albanians due to roots of traditional tribal culture though the example you provided is uncommon. But in your heart you know what I said is true on a much larger scale for Tuks.

Enjoy your freedoms in the Netherlands but watch your back when you go out from the jealous Turkish males that hate to see their women outside the house.

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:37 PM
why beaten the shit out of her? Because she likes to fuck?
Because she is a dumb whore.

And this type of mentality is still somewhat common with Albanians due to roots of traditional tribal culture though the example you provided is uncommon. But in your heart you know what I said is true on a much larger scale for Tuks.
No, not at all. Even my parents who are from a very rural area were shocked by what her father did. They wanted her to press charges. :)

Enjoy your freedoms in the Netherlands but watch your back when you go out from the jealous Turkish males that hate to see their women outside the house.
If you had been a bit more subtile, you could have made a few people believe you perhaps.

'Hating to see women outside their houses'

lmfo even the most tribal Kurds in Turkey aren't that strict, let alone ordinary Turks. :lol:

McCauley

Would you let me ravage your pure virgin muslim pussy?

LightHouse89

sounds like they have a creepy fetish for us. in America all women want anglo-saxon men.... we are the kings here hahahaha.

Azalea
06-14-2014, 07:40 PM
sounds like they have a creepy fetish for us. in America all women want anglo-saxon men.... we are the kings here hahahaha.

This is true. Also in Turkey. You guys are the dream of every Turkish female.