PDA

View Full Version : Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women

Madonna
11-24-2012, 02:45 PM
true or false? what do you think guys ?

here is a link
http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/wp-content/blogs.dir/461/files/2012/04/i-bc532a7af4fd095e0322b5cc57822348-blueeyeddevil.pdf

OSLO — Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye color can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful, researchers said on Monday.
Don't miss these Health stories
“Before you request a paternity test, spend a few minutes looking at your child’s eye color,” Bruno Laeng and colleagues at the University of Tromso in Norway said in the study.
Under the laws of genetics, two parents with blue eyes will always have blue-eyed children, it said. So a blue-eyed man can know his blue-eyed wife or partner has cheated on him if their child has brown eyes.
“Blue-eyed men may have unconsciously learned to value a physical trait that can facilitate recognition of own kin,” the scientists said in the journal Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology.
The scientists asked 88 students to rate the attractiveness of models based on pictures manipulated so that half of them had blue eyes and the other half had brown eyes. The blue-eyed men in the group showed a preference for blue-eyed women.
But brown-eyed men, who cannot find any clues about paternity from a child’s eye color, had no preferences by eye color. Women showed no preference for brown- or blue-eyed men, irrespective of their own eye color.
A quarter of children born to two brown-eyed parents who have both brown and blue-eye genes among their ancestors will have blue eyes. The rest will be brown.
In a second study, 443 young adults of both sexes were asked about the eye color of their partners — blue-eyed men were also the group with the highest proportion of partners with the same eye color.

Corvus
11-24-2012, 02:46 PM
That`s no surprise to me. Under normal circumstances blue eyed girls are unreachable for non blue eyed males

Madonna
11-24-2012, 02:47 PM
so you think the same thing is with blue eyed women right? :)

Corvus
11-24-2012, 02:51 PM
so you think the same thing is with blue eyed women right? :)

Vice versa it`s the same. Real nordish individuals want to secure that their children are of the same stock. That`s what reality has taught me. But this rule is not carved in stone. Exceptions are rare, but you can`t necessarily exclude them.

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Don't think so. Most of the guys I have dated, and my current boyfriend have light green or blue eyes, and I have hazel eyes. So... It does make sense, but I don't think it applies to every case.

Behemot
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Now,you want us to belive,guys look in the eyes :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Accountant
11-24-2012, 02:59 PM

True.

“Blue-eyed men may have unconsciously learned to value a physical trait that can facilitate recognition of own kin,” the scientists said in the journal Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology.

I don't know about this. I prefer blue (and grey) eyes because they are truly European. :D

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:00 PM
well I heard from some light blue eyed boys they do care quite often thats why Im asking here

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Now,you want us to belive,guys look in the eyes :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think they look into both eyes :D if you know what I mean ;)

Zmey Gorynych
11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
It's true in my case, generally people choose partners that look more like themselves.

Midori
11-24-2012, 03:04 PM
I think it's true to some extent. Not because of this:

OSLO — Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye color can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful,

but because like Zmey said, people generally prefer someone who looks similar to them.

Osprey
11-24-2012, 03:05 PM
That`s no surprise to me. Under normal circumstances blue eyed girls are unreachable for non blue eyed males

C'mmon my friend, you're better than this. You have good facial features. So why do you write such stuff?
Blue eyes are not a gift, its simply another feature. Trust me, you don't need a blue eyed girl to look good. You will look very good with a pretty hazel eyed girl.
And even if guys like you would get a blue eyed girl, i would not consider it bad because you're germanic and are not a fetishist, like most others who go for blue eyes.

Welter
11-24-2012, 03:08 PM
True... to some extent.
I've only dated blue eyed girls... but that's because i like the facial features that come with it. :D

I really like Tronder, Anglo-Saxon and nordid+[phenotype] phenotypes in women and women with these phenos usually have blue-eyes.

So yes, i do have a preference for blue-eyed women.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:10 PM
there is a blue eyed fetish?

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Not is my case, eye color is not a preference, there are many things ahead and in any case I like the green eyes.

Smaug
11-24-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm not blue-eyed and I prefer you ;)

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Not is my case, eye color is not a preference, there are many things ahead and in any case I like the green eyes.

and you are blue eyed man right?

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm not blue-eyed and I prefer you ;)

do you have blue eyed fetish? ;)
or its just me :D ? haha

Corvus
11-24-2012, 03:13 PM
C'mmon my friend, you're better than this. You have good facial features. So why do you write such stuff?
Blue eyes are not a gift, its simply another feature. Trust me, you don't need a blue eyed girl to look good. You will look very good with a pretty hazel eyed girl.
And even if guys like you would get a blue eyed girl, i would not consider it bad because you're germanic and are not a fetishist, like most others who go for blue eyes.

Well I would not refuse a blue eyed girl, but normally I would prefer females with a similar eye colour to mine :)
Natural insinct I suppose

Smaug
11-24-2012, 03:17 PM
do you have blue eyed fetish? ;)
or its just me :D ? haha

Just you. Haha
Actually, when I look at girl, I don't care very much about one specific facial characterist, I see the whole.

arcticwolf
11-24-2012, 03:19 PM
It's the shape of the bum I go for, I'm the ass man. I usually can't even remember what hair color my g/f had, much less eye color. Sorry y'all, I'm just a very unromantic, insensitive typical male. I feel bad about it but it's the truth! :laugh:

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
and you are blue eyed man right?

Grey-blue, yes.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Just you. Haha
Actually, when I look at girl, I don't care very much about one specific facial characterist, I see the whole.

:rolleyes:;)

safinator
11-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Eye colour isn't important imo, shape is.

Midori
11-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I never paid attention to eye colour before I started frequenting anthroboards.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:24 PM
I would like all guys before they replay say they own eye color :)

sevruk
11-24-2012, 03:37 PM
OSLO — Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women

because blue-eyed men and blue-eyed women are the majority in Oslo:D

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 03:39 PM
That remark on a blue-eye fetish killed me... Osprey, going by your usual ramblings on blue-eyes, blonde hair and Nordid idealisms you seem the most fetishist of them all.

Corvus
11-24-2012, 03:43 PM
That remark on a blue-eye fetish killed me... Osprey, going by your usual ramblings on blue-eyes, blonde hair and Nordid idealisms you seem the most fetishist of them all.

But he is blue eyed himself, so I would not call it a fetish, just a natural preference

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM

yeah whereas blue eyed males are reachable for brown eyed females, because men will take what they can get.

Mans not hot
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I like green eyes more than grey eyes and blue eyes because they are very exotic and rare. Pigmentation isn't matter when it's come to attractiveness. Facial features and personality are more important, IMO. I mean, I prefer Atlantid women with dark eyes over mulatto women with light eyes...

Eye colour isn't important imo, shape is.
I have a fetish for women with small eyes, thus you might have a point there. ;)

Blackout
11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
I have brown eyes. Genetically we have different coloured eyes in our family, for example one of my brothers has green eyes. By the way, has anyone seen these cats:

http://www.jokeroo.com/pictures/funny/multi-coloured-eye-cat.html

They have one eye colour different to the other! Very adorable! :rofl_002:

Hevo
11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Honestly, i prefer light gray/blue/green eyes, but i wouldn't mind if a chick has not light eyes, you also need to look at the facial features, personality etc...

Btw XX i am distracted every single time when i look at your signature/posts.xD

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
But he is blue eyed himself, so I would not call it a fetish, just a natural preference

He rambles so much about it that in the end it looks more like a sickly obsession rather than a natural leaning.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 03:53 PM
in this article they also said that non blue eyed men did not show preferences against blue eyed women. Thats why Im asking for your eyes color guys, so for non blue eyed men it doesnt matter. They said its only blue-eyed men thing.

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 04:07 PM
in this article they also said that non blue eyed men did not show preferences against blue eyed women. Thats why Im asking for your eyes color guys, so for non blue eyed men it doesnt matter. They said its only blue-eyed men thing.

This study is crap, go ask a country of dark skin color and all women or men prefer blue-eyed.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 04:10 PM

If you remember my old username then you will know my eyes are blue :thumb001:

Madonna
11-24-2012, 04:10 PM
well most of Southern men here always said they prefer their own similar phenotype and most of them post pictures of non blue eyed girls sooooo

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 04:15 PM
well most of Southern men here always said they prefer their own similar phenotype and most of them post pictures of non blue eyed girls sooooo

Is a misinterpretation, women from southern Europe are often more attractive for any European man(northern or southern), but in dark countries, the blonde/blue eyes women will always be preferred.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 04:16 PM
by dark countries you mean?

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 04:18 PM
by dark countries you mean?

America, Asia, Africa. Except European colonies.

Comte Arnau
11-24-2012, 04:20 PM

I guess that makes me abnormal, because she's blue-eyed and I'm not. :thumb001:

Sir Mittens
11-24-2012, 04:36 PM
I understand that this claim is "in general" and doesn't apply to every individual case, but for me it is not true at all. I have light eyes (a mixture of green and grey, along with a little blue) and don't prefer any color over another. Blue eyes can be gorgeous, but in my life right now I, for example, have a girlfriend with beautiful hazel eyes. I suppose a lot of blue-eyed men find women with blue eyes more attractive because of the arguments mentioned in this study though, it makes sense knowing what a few of my friends prefer.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Not true most blonde guys i know prefer brunettes,and vice versa..same with girls

Balmung
11-24-2012, 04:37 PM
There are no whites around my area with dark eyes. Most are green or blue. Then again the majority of whites around me are Anglos

America, Asia, Africa. Except European colonies.

Say "Americas"

That way, less confusion lol

Ozzy
11-24-2012, 04:45 PM
What if you have eyes with two different colored rings? Makes things more complicated.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 04:47 PM
There are no whites around my area with dark eyes. Most are green or blue. Then again the majority of whites around me are Anglos

you guys are then whiter than even swedes :D

Madonna
11-24-2012, 04:47 PM
What if you have eyes with two different colored rings? Makes things more complicated.

I think it can

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Say "Americas"

That way, less confusion lol

No, Australia is an European colony, and America has many non-European majority countries, I speak of countries with majority of European populations.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 04:52 PM
No, Australia is an European colony, and America has many non-European majority countries, I speak of countries with majority of European populations.

The Americas consist of Two continents, North & South America. When people use "America" they're normally referring to the United States. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 05:02 PM
The Americas consist of Two continents, North & South America. When people use "America" they're normally referring to the United States. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.

ok, Americas then. Anyway Australia is whiter than America.

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 05:04 PM

Which state are you in, Idaho, North Dakota?

Madonna
11-24-2012, 05:33 PM
so again your eye color then replay pls :)

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 05:37 PM
I understand that this claim is "in general" and doesn't apply to every individual case, but for me it is not true at all. I have light eyes (a mixture of green and grey, along with a little blue) and don't prefer any color over another. Blue eyes can be gorgeous, but in my life right now I, for example, have a girlfriend with beautiful hazel eyes. I suppose a lot of blue-eyed men find women with blue eyes more attractive because of the arguments mentioned in this study though, it makes sense knowing what a few of my friends prefer.

:love:

Übermensch
11-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Maybe this correlation is stronger in Northen European countries, but here is not, my grandmother (who is blue/grey eyed) thinks blue eyed males are not attractive at all for example.

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Same here,plus the kids look better if one is blonde other dark :D

Mraz
11-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Same here,plus the kids look better if one is blonde other dark :D

Blonde wog kids :confused: :D

Hurrem sultana
11-24-2012, 06:03 PM
the kids look good if one parent is blonde other wog i noticed

Osprey
11-24-2012, 06:42 PM
the kids look good if one parent is blonde other wog i noticed

No. They do not. You are just trying to further your agenda, jewbosnian.

Neanderthal
11-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Bullshit, my eyes are grey and I do not prefer women with light eyes over dark eyed women. I find dark eyed women to be rather attractive;)

StonyArabia
11-24-2012, 06:47 PM
That's not true LOL. When the blue eyed English guys settled here they took brown eyed Amerindian females as wives. And there are many examples it's bs.

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 06:50 PM
That's not true LOL. When the blue eyed English guys settled here they took brown eyed Amerindian females as wives. And there are many examples it's bs.

Everyone has an agenda.

StonyArabia
11-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Everyone has an agenda.

Nope many people on such forums live in fantasy so they create their own reality based on it. However reality in the real world is different.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 06:56 PM
ok, Americas then. Anyway Australia is whiter than America.

Whiter is subjective. They have less minorities, we have more whites than their entire population combined with Canada. Including more groups who came from North/West Europe than both nations.

The average white American outside of New York & California, are pasty white as hell lol. On average, the typical Australian is darker because they tan a lot. Where as Caucasians in states like Washington, Ohio, Minnesota, Colorado, Maine etc don't spend hours upon hours sun bathing at beach.

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Whiter is subjective. They have less minorities, we have more whites than their entire population combined with Canada. Including more groups who came from North/West Europe than both nations.

The average white American outside of New York & California, are pasty white as hell lol. On average, the typical Australian is darker because they tan a lot. Where as Caucasians in states like Washington, Ohio, Minnesota, Colorado, Maine etc don't spend hours upon hours sun bathing at beach.

in percentage that is what is really interesting, Andorra is whiter than North America, in fact in North America blue eyes are very appreciated because there are many dark minorities, Latinoamerindian, Jews, blacks, Asians and lot of mestizos, maybe it's true that there are many millions of full European origin, but I doubt that more than 60% of the population and that considering as Europeans the people with low percentages of mestizaje/miscegenation.

I believe that the features "Europeans" are more apreciated in populations infected of non-european individual.

Mans not hot
11-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Bullshit, my eyes are grey and I do not prefer women with light eyes over dark eyed women. I find dark eyed women to be rather attractive;)
http://static-1.mojvideo.com/foto40337-8719-258316/stanija-dobrojevic.jpg

Anglojew
11-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Not much of a scientific conclusion. How do the scientists know the reason is so they know if a brown eyed person cheated with them? That's just an assumption. Also that means they don't know of a blue eyed person cheated anyway. Maybe they just prefer blue eyes?

Balmung
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Andorra is whiter than North America, in fact in North America blue eyes are very appreciated because there are many dark minorities.

No it isn't

Let me ask you, what is your view of Americans? is it entirely based on media & Hollywood? Because thats entirely fake and not a representation of the average American. Infact media coming from America should be even more suspect because half the actors in the Tv shows & the movies aren't even nationaly Americans.

The Majority of white Americans are of British/German stock. Southern Europeans had almost no genetic influence on the majority of states in the United States.

Even our politicians are all smoke & mirrors. You think they're orange in real life? No they tan just as much as everyone else in the media, in reality they're pasty lol.

This is more like what the average American is like in the less than sunny states :D

http://media.oregonlive.com/beavers_impact/photo/11672069-large.jpghttp://trademarks.wsu.edu/pdfs/crowd.jpg

Pinkies everywhere!

http://static-1.mojvideo.com/foto40337-8719-258316/stanija-dobrojevic.jpg

Your gif is amazing! where is it from!

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 07:50 PM
then in percentages, there are more Europeans in North America than in Andorra, right? xD xD xD

Pallantides
11-24-2012, 07:51 PM

Lol that's not true at all...

dralos
11-24-2012, 07:52 PM
what about green eyes the most special eyes in the world wich i have:D

Mraz
11-24-2012, 07:54 PM
what about green eyes the most special eyes in the world wich i have:D

Want to marry me? :O

Madonna
11-24-2012, 07:58 PM
again you should boys point out first your eyes color. Ive noticed that only blue eyed or grey eyed boys here said they have blue eyes and what they like ... what with rest?

Behemot

and you can go in the gay mosque together :D

dralos
and have wog children no thank you:D

dralos
11-24-2012, 07:59 PM
again you should boys point out first your eyes color. Ive noticed that only blue eyed or grey eyed boys here said they have blue eyes and what they like ... what with rest?
whats your opinion about green eyes

Madonna
11-24-2012, 08:01 PM
light can be really nice :)

Balmung
11-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I have no idea what your arguement is anymore Lab.

Who is whiter? or fairer? If its the latter, its Americans. Most of our whites decend from the whitest people in Europe lol.

We are kings of pale!

Madonna
11-24-2012, 08:04 PM
well by Hooton Balts are the lightest !! as far as I remember

Corvus
11-24-2012, 08:05 PM

Who is whiter? or fairer? If its the latter, its Americans. Most of our whites decend from the whitest people in Europe lol.

We are kings of pale!

You cannot necessarily say that. It is only true for some regions, not the whole US.

Zmey Gorynych
11-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Nope many people on such forums live in fantasy so they create their own reality based on it. However reality in the real world is different.

Yuppy let's all f#ck niggers and/or sand niggers and be a happy multicultural/multiracial society. Labrador said it, everybody has an agenda, the least everybody can do is be honest about it :)

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM

We are kings of pale!

http://miblog.rafaelgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/zapatero-e-hijas.jpg

You are a perfect example of what this thread wants to explain, the populations with large percentages of non-European individuals are the ones that most appreciated European features to the point of lying and denying reality.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM
You cannot necessarily say that. It is only true for some regions, not the whole US.

With the exclusion of New York? Florida & the South of Calfornia (excluding Anglo dominated area such as Orange County) it holds quite true. New York is the only location in the US Southern Europeans have had significant input.

Every other state Irish, Germans, English, Scottish, & Welsh we'll make up the majority of the demographic. This holds true for both the South & North.

Madonna
11-24-2012, 08:10 PM
this study says blue eyed men prefer blue eyed women over others, non blue eyed guys (so include green,mixed and etc) says no preference, blue eyed women says no preference

dralos
11-24-2012, 08:11 PM
my father has blue eyes while my mother blue/green

Madonna
11-24-2012, 08:12 PM
everyone should point out first they eye color and than the answer, be disciplined guys !!! Please :D

Siberyak
11-24-2012, 08:14 PM

We are kings of pale!

Your wrong, there is an incredible amount of race mixing in usa. We resemble brazil

Balmung
11-24-2012, 08:41 PM
http://miblog.rafaelgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/zapatero-e-hijas.jpg

You are a perfect example of what this thread wants to explain, the populations with large percentages of non-European individuals are the ones that most appreciated European features to the point of lying and denying reality.

Nice job posting politicians after i just explain to you people in the public eye do not represent average.

Let me guess? you've never been here? that would explain your misconception of whats average White American.

All from different states varying from North to South.

http://sports.sdpb.org/archive/1112/girls/tennis/images/2011%20State%20Girls%20Tennis%20Awards%20Champions %20-%20Sioux%20Falls%20OGorman.jpg

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/06/120614_coons_328_605.jpg

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/120120102147-crowd-reaction-to-south-carolina-debate-story-top.jpg

http://www.seattlemet.com/data/publicola-assets/2012/03/Classroom_Kids_682_577116a-535x313.jpg

http://overthepylon.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/ball-state-crowd-army.jpg

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/kygl.com/files/2012/05/washington-kids-looking-at-spanish-coin-630x421.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1l_7HxYdZBw/TLE2fCY4IyI/AAAAAAAAApw/uGVJBu9OBV0/s1600/everybody.jpg

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4124/4952977752_89fd106637.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N0/TB8N-9q2CXI/AAAAAAAAPOg/o1V0yPqKoqc/s1600/seattle+crowd.JPG

http://www.dcmilitary.com/storyimage/DC/20120406/NEWS10/120409978/AR/0/AR-120409978.jpg

http://cdn.swimswam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/crowd-Texas-TB1_2005-.jpg

http://1859oregonmagazine.com/pub/photo/thumb/1859-magazine-summer-2012-eastern-oregon-pendleton-round-up-bill-purcell-vocal-crowd_fitbox_650x1200.jpeg

http://www.pabstmansion.com/Portals/0/Images/EventGallery/16-wine-crowd.jpg

http://bdnpull.bangorpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CELTICFEST072212C_8094407-600x384.jpg

http://www.themainewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/luncehon-1.jpg

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/moso_seattle_crowd.jpg

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1073/1058215725_86c42d19a3.jpg

http://westseattleblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/crowd.jpg

Please refrain from speaking about how you presume a people to look when you've never been here. Especially when your assumption is based on people in the public eye. If we were "dark and swarthy". The stereotype of what white people look like to minorities here wouldn't be "Pasty".

Skintone wise the majority of our whites are no different from the British.

Your wrong, there is an incredible amount of race mixing in usa. We resemble brazil

I'm going to take this as a troll post.

If you're that disapointed with the states, why haven't you moved yet? instead of continuously posting unfounded lies about it.

Rouxinol
11-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Americans from the south:

4Wroj0FLvzs

Enough of beautiful people. Lol!

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Superior American you do not need to post pictures of blonde Americans, I know they exist, but you cannot deny that there are a huge percentage of other different people who are also Americans.

Geni
11-24-2012, 08:59 PM

eiii my brothers name ist Blendi...

Madonna
11-24-2012, 09:00 PM
stay on topic guys pls !!

Balmung
11-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh god Labrador, now Barreldriver's gonna come in here all "rebelious".

Superior American you do not need to post pictures of blonde Americans, I know they exist, but you cannot deny that there are a huge percentage of other different people who are also Americans.

There were dark haired people as well.

My point isn't about hair color. Because not all British are blonde either. Its about skintone. The average White American is not dark outside of the resident melting pots.

Dacul
11-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Well old norwegian vikings seems to have preferred brown eyed women also,since they took plenty of celtic women from Scotland and Ireland as wives.

Han Cholo
11-24-2012, 09:06 PM

There is a considerable number of brunette/brown, a few black (or at least as dark brown as me) haired White Americans. Most gravitate between medium brown though.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148182_4971359682507_1787658088_n.jpg

second guy obviously minority but the rest
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553943_4592654490932_1145933241_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46474_438100679572618_1091545333_n.jpg

http://ewmusicmix.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/eminem_l.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gGyydM_F7l0/Ta2XWm1d3VI/AAAAAAAAAKI/YIsXwEX_gvk/s1600/gfguess17.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PHrdJQmJL-s/TwL5Y8xGvYI/AAAAAAAABVM/2dYqgX4DkT8/s1600/johnny-knoxville-hd-1-779122.jpg

dralos
11-24-2012, 09:08 PM
its true most white americans you meet abroad look quite northeuro to me

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Well old norwegian vikings seems to have preferred brown eyed women also,since they took plenty of celtic women from Scotland and Ireland as wives.

From personal experience Scots are almost all Blue eyed e.g Keltic Nordid, North atlantid and Brunn types being predominant. Ireland does have more brown eyes but the majority of Irish people still have blue eyes.

Geni
11-24-2012, 09:16 PM
stay on topic guys pls !!

sorry ...beautiful polsky women..:)

Übermensch
11-24-2012, 09:17 PM
From personal experience Scots are almost all Blue eyed e.g Keltic Nordid, North atlantid and Brunn types being predominant. Ireland does have more brown eyes but the majority of Irish people still have blue eyes.

I think eye color percentage in Ireland/Scotland is not too different from Norway and Denmark, but that can be due to the Norse influence, pheraps once they were more brown eyed.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 09:17 PM
There is a considerable number of brunette/brown, a few black (or at least as dark brown as me) haired White Americans. Most gravitate between medium brown though.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148182_4971359682507_1787658088_n.jpg

second guy obviously minority but the rest
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553943_4592654490932_1145933241_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46474_438100679572618_1091545333_n.jpg

http://ewmusicmix.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/eminem_l.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gGyydM_F7l0/Ta2XWm1d3VI/AAAAAAAAAKI/YIsXwEX_gvk/s1600/gfguess17.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PHrdJQmJL-s/TwL5Y8xGvYI/AAAAAAAABVM/2dYqgX4DkT8/s1600/johnny-knoxville-hd-1-779122.jpg

And the majority of them are from the two resident melting pots of the US. California & New York which literaly has EVERY ethnicity on the face of the earth in it :lol:

Half of the pics are from Atlanta or South Carolina.

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 09:19 PM
I think eye color percentage in Ireland/Scotland is not too different from Norway and Denmark...

I should have thought so too, every Scottish person I've met has had blue eyes, although Bruce Campbell who is an American of Scottish descent has brown eyes so who knows

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 09:20 PM
And every single one of them are from the two resident melting pots of the US. California & New York which literaly has EVERY ethnicity on the face of the earth in it :lol:

So basically anyone with brown hair or brown eyes is a swarthy mixed race wog

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Superior America, this kind of man is considered "white" in America?
http://www.tele.org/wp-content/uploads/wentworth_miller_people.jpg
http://noahhunt.org/WentworthMiller/prisonbreakMichael.jpg

Leon_C
11-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Btw I have blue eyes and I have no preference for blue eyed women.

Übermensch
11-24-2012, 09:22 PM
I should have thought so too, every Scottish person I've met has had blue eyes, although Bruce Campbell who is an American of Scottish descent has brown eyes so who knows

I guess they are around 70/80% light eyed.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Superior America, this kind of man is considered "white" in America?
http://www.tele.org/wp-content/uploads/wentworth_miller_people.jpg
http://noahhunt.org/WentworthMiller/prisonbreakMichael.jpg

Why are you so concerned with what Americans view as white?

The average American ideal of white is skewed to begin with.

In America most people who look Southern European wouldn't be white to the Average American. There are still people here who don't consider Antonio Banderas to be white.

What our government considers white? Now thats a different story. Our government for the most is very PC.

Lábaru
11-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Why are you so concerned with what Americans view as white?

The average American ideal of white is skewed to begin with.

In America most people who look Southern European wouldn't be white to the Average American. There are still people here who don't consider Antonio Banderas to be white.

What our government considers white? Now thats a different story. Our government for the most is very PC.

It's a simple question, just curious. I have not the slightest doubt that the vast majority of Americans consider South Europe non-white, but my question is if this man is considered a member of the U.S. white population.

Balmung
11-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Well.

Some people here still consider having non white blood = Non white.

This guy has some native ancestry, despite his looks ive seen many Americans hailing him as a non white just for having Native blood.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/Imrahil/Men/ColtonHaynes4.jpg

The average American (seems more common in metropolitan areas) are retarded when it comes to race. I have known "Italian Americans" who consider themselves half Arab because of their features, some embraced it actually.

I just argued with an "Italian American" the other day on a forum who was convinced he was part Arab.

Trust me, the average Scandinavian with borealized eyes, could tell an American that he's half Asian and many would believe him. Ive argued with many Americans over borealized eyes not being a specificaly mongoloid trait.

Many many many times i have argued Americans over this, and its not just white Americans. The minorities believe things like these two, the American ideal of white is pretty much Anglo...diverging from Anglos, and Americans are lost.

Anyway i can't really comment, forum is going really slow for me. I have to hit reply just to see people's post :(

Dacul
11-24-2012, 10:03 PM

Well than how come Norway is more brown eyed than Sweden?
And I say that not based on maps with statistics,but based on pictures Pallantides posted and what pictures of swedes I saw on other forums.

Neanderthal
11-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Well.

This guy has some native ancestry, despite his looks ive seen many Americans hailing him as a non white just for having Native blood.

The average American (seems more common in metropolitan areas) are retarded when it comes to race. I have known "Italian Americans" who consider themselves half Arab because of their features, some embraced it actually.

I just argued with an "Italian American" the other day on a forum who was convinced he was part Arab.

Trust me, the average Scandinavian with borealized eyes, could tell an American that he's half Asian and many would believe him. Ive argued with many Americans over borealized eyes not being a specificaly mongoloid trait.

Many many many times i have argued Americans over this, and its not just white Americans. The minorities believe things like these two, the American ideal of white is pretty much Anglo...diverging from Anglos, and Americans are lost.

Anyway i can't really comment, forum is going really slow for me. I have to hit reply just to see people's post :(

Regular Americans consider any light skinned/haired and blue eyed person as White. I remember when I used to live with my dad in PA people always asked me if I was French or Spanish when they heard me talk, and I was like no, i'm Mexican, and they had a hard time believing it. Same thing happens when I see a regular American in some tourist area of my city, they talk to me in English -or- they approach to me talking in English expecting reciprocity I guess. So I have a very hard time believing some regular Yankee don't consider that guy White. I think you spend too much time in Stormfront:p

Baldur
11-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Im blue eyed but prefer dark eyes.

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Strange, but I tend to get hit on by gingers with freckles and blue eyes, and I'm just a Portagee wog.

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Well.

Very true.

Regular Americans consider any light skinned/haired and blue eyed person as White.

Also very true.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:09 AM
i love blue eyes, its the finest god created on this earth and it looks even good on niggers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mBasfSNyWbg/THWxYhnP7gI/AAAAAAAAClc/eT3AZWd9_8I/s400/Blue+Eyed+Balck+Man.jpg

blue eyes are superior in every way. second comes cold green, and third light mixed like hazel or or golden/amber/honeyish and lowest is dark brown like mine.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:15 AM
can just this
http://s15.postimage.org/l1z0ughjv/IMG_1293.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3ooqflm8n/full/)
free photo hosting (http://postimage.org/)

reall stand in a row with this
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5061/5664110474_a90563ccf0_z.jpg
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq308/ojedalerma/Wolf-BlueEyes.jpg

blue eyes are a gift of god, a gift of the superior being. if you are heterozygote mix with blue eyed girl but if you are brown eye homozygote stay the fuck way of it

Neanderthal
11-25-2012, 01:21 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img846/926/collage1vo.jpg
I had deep blue eyes as a child.:)

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:00 AM
blue eyed people and white people in general dont respect blue eyes. blue eyed girls mix with niggers, arabs, currymunchers, wogs, asiatics etc. but we mongrels know its special.

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I felt bad for creepychan on ANTM when they went to Greece, her eyes could not withstand the harsh sunlight:

r0aLDfjwOTU

Terrible really, her eyes were stinging and she could barely keep them open.

Madonna
11-25-2012, 04:02 AM
When I was younger ;) only blue or blue grey eyes interested me only !!! but now I have my beautiful blue-eyed son :) and Im more relax so ;) I started to find also other boys attractive but hmm Im still not into proper brown eyes. I like green, hazel and deep dark brown (almost black) on iberians but not proper brown.
I always pay attention on someone eyes when I see someone for the first time and I still find blue-eyed people the most attractive in my eyes :)

I always get attention from guys in my type so maybe this is why I never focus much on others

but I think dark hair and light eyes is the best combo :) in male

Arthas
11-25-2012, 01:03 PM
I think it's true. People are attracted to people who have similar features but not too similar.

I am very swarthy for a Brit; I have dark brown eyes, medium brown hair, and a relatively dark natural tan and I am also part Jewish. I am most attracted to Mediterranean and Middle Eastern girls.

Coincidence? I think not.

Dacul
11-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Well as a weird thing,very few women had a crash on me (romanian women).
More than 75% of them were blue eyed with light hair (blonde/ash blonde/light brown) - and those are very atypical in Romania.
I am brown haired with a slight red nuance and light brown eyed.

Madonna
11-25-2012, 01:10 PM
light brown eyes can be really attractive :)

Peyrol
11-25-2012, 01:19 PM

I'm dark eyed and i don't mind about female eyes color. :p

Dacul
11-25-2012, 01:22 PM
light brown eyes can be really attractive :)

You made my heart start beating faster with this comment (not trolling).

Madonna
11-25-2012, 01:27 PM
haha really why is that ? Ive seen beautiful light eyes which I think are quite rare.

Peyrol
11-25-2012, 01:28 PM
With the exclusion of New York? Florida & the South of Calfornia (excluding Anglo dominated area such as Orange County) it holds quite true. New York is the only location in the US Southern Europeans have had significant input.

Every other state Irish, Germans, English, Scottish, & Welsh we'll make up the majority of the demographic. This holds true for both the South & North.

Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire have a strong french-canadian influence if i remeber right.

The southern ''Black Belt'' (+ Detroit, Cleveland and Chicago in the north )has a strong black majority and Mississippi si predicted to be afArm majority in 2050.
But in the southern state i think that the white population is mostly colonial english + german.
California, Arizona, N.Mexico and Texas are mestizo majority.

larali
11-25-2012, 01:30 PM

What??!! lol. I actually prefer brown eyed guys.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:35 PM
haha really why is that ? Ive seen beautiful light eyes which I think are quite rare.

yes i agree light brown eyes as in honey/golden/amber are very rare and beautiful. the majority on this planet unfortunately share my eye colour dark brown. but i can become a bit honeyishness in the eyes under right lightning condition:)

honeyish/gold
http://s10.postimage.org/d3righul5/IMG_1284.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3vz9zsnit/full/)

http://s10.postimage.org/76s8df2u1/IMG_1288.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/3n6anm045/full/)

and normal
http://s10.postimage.org/yl7d1lb89/IMG_1303.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/nydjw632t/full/)

Dacul
11-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I have light brown eyes,but not golden or amber.Something like fir tree honey,as color.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I have light brown eyes,but not golden or amber.Something like fir tree honey,as color.

fire is very good too:)

Dacul
11-25-2012, 01:39 PM
My sister have one eye light brown and the other eye hazel,is freaking weird.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:40 PM

yes i think wanderlust too had one eye different colour than the other. such exists

Arsen_
11-25-2012, 05:45 PM
I am green-eyed myself and I can say that of course there can be very beautiful blue eyes but generally to me blue eyes seem to be faded unimpressive and somewhat deprived of personality.

But what is really unstoppable for me which I cannot resist is bright dark eyes like for example has this half-Armenian girl. That kind of dark eyes make me really crazy.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1211/a2/e66fd238173b.jpg

MissProvocateur
11-25-2012, 05:59 PM

It's called heterohromia.

I know someone with the same thing. there are many kinds of heterochrima.

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
yes i agree light brown eyes as in honey/golden/amber are very rare and beautiful. the majority on this planet unfortunately share my eye colour dark brown. but i can become a bit honeyishness in the eyes under right lightning condition:)

Real amber eyes are extremely rare, they don't need bright light to look golden. My youngest sister has true amber eyes.

Peyrol
11-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Jusia's eyes here would be considered ''Occhi di ghiaccio'' (''frozen eyes'' or also ''ice eyes''). Very beautiful and ''extreme'' color, btw.

Madonna
11-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Jusia's eyes here would be considered ''Occhi di ghiaccio'' (''frozen eyes'' or also ''ice eyes''). Very beautiful and ''extreme'' color, btw.
thank you very much I need to write it down :)

well when I was in Italy they do look at my eyes as I remember

Peyrol
11-25-2012, 08:51 PM
thank you very much I need to write it down :)

well when I was in Italy they do look at my eyes as I remember

Yes, because your kind of blue/icy blue is very, very rare here.

Here we have this kind of ''light blue'' or ''azure'', very different from the ''pure germanic blue'' and your color:

http://www.notipedia.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/occhi-azzurri2.jpg

http://www.teens10.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/occhi-azzurri-300x300.jpg

Baldur
11-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Better they look at your eyes then your breasts lol

Madonna
11-26-2012, 03:03 AM
very funny acmilan :P

Sarmatian
11-26-2012, 03:44 AM
I have grey eyes and for most part I prefer grey/blue eyed girls.

However there are some exceptions with fascinating hazel eyes that can drive me crazy :D

Midori
11-26-2012, 04:04 AM
No love for us brown eyed folks *sigh*

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:13 AM
brown eyed women, like really dark brown eyes like black eyes on a european woman are really cute and also rare to see

Sarmatian
11-26-2012, 04:16 AM
No love for us brown eyed folks *sigh*

Don't need to be sad. I'm sure there is plenty of love for you :thumb001: Its just not everywhere :p

Stefan
11-26-2012, 05:43 PM
This seems logically sound. A man will feel more certainty of his paternity by identifying a recessive trait, which he shares with his partner. Of course, their reasoning for the preference falls under a hypothesis and has no empirical evidence. Having said that, it is exclusive to this case and this matter. People are much more than physical manifestations, and I'd think this factor is quite minuscule in regards to the many qualities looked for in a mate. For example, I'm sure a blue-eyed man would prefer an intelligent brown-eyed woman over a dull blue-eyed woman (both of his ethnicity), as she'd make a better mother and increases the vitality of his off-spring. Furthermore, there is an emotional basis for choosing such a mate.

Mary
11-26-2012, 11:31 PM
I think it's the other way around, women with blue eyes choose men with blue eyes because they are traits that are similar to yours.

Osprey
11-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I think it's the other way around, women with blue eyes choose men with blue eyes because they are traits that are similar to yours.

I wish, but this isn't the case for the majority.

Mago
11-27-2012, 10:51 AM
makes sense to me... not just blue-eyed men but any guy period find blue-eyed women sexually appealing, i do and i don't have blue eyes(hazel).

1stLightHorse
08-23-2013, 01:24 AM
A blue-eyed woman married my brown-eyed uncle. I also have a blue-eyed auntie who married a brown-eyed man. Her daughters were both dark-eyed and both of them married blue-eyed males.

My father was from a blue-eyed woman and a hazel eyed man.

My mother was from a brown-eyed woman and blue-eyed man.

justme
08-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Not true.. My dad has blue eyes and my mum has brown eyes...

MissProvocateur
08-28-2013, 12:03 PM
No love for us hazel eyed folks? :(

riverman
08-28-2013, 12:04 PM
there is a blue eyed fetish?

With many people, in America. I'm not one of them obviously, but you'll often hear comments in conversation with this idea.
As to the OP, could be, I guess for similar reasons I prefer dark eyed females.

justme
08-28-2013, 12:10 PM
The whole things is a joke.. I know plenty of blue eyes men in kosovo who are married to brown, hazel, green eyed women in kosovo.

Pleurat
08-28-2013, 12:11 PM
The whole things is a joke.. I know plenty of blue eyes men in kosovo who are married to brown, hazel, green eyed women in kosovo.

We have to kill those motherfuckers... they must marry blu eyes women like callmyname.

Graham
08-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Blue eyed men here, love brown or hazel eyed Meds. So I doubt it.

Artek
08-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Personally, I don't have a preference. It all depends on how eye colour fit in the rest IMHO.

RandoBloom
08-28-2013, 02:40 PM
makes sense to me... not just blue-eyed men but any guy period find blue-eyed women sexually appealing, i do and i don't have blue eyes(hazel).

No one finds eyes sexually apealing -_-

Artek
08-28-2013, 06:26 PM
:o

WOOHP
08-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Well the participants where Norwegians, and about 90% are light eyed(going by general population), with very few being plain brown eyed so it's not odd at all for them to prefer women of the same eye color.

Manifest Destiny
08-28-2013, 06:31 PM

Most of the women I've dated had blue eyes. And I married a blue-eyed woman.

I have hazel eyes.

Manifest Destiny
08-28-2013, 06:32 PM

Untermenschen! All of them! :p

RandoBloom
08-28-2013, 06:33 PM

I have hazel eyes.

Eeeewww You are ruining the purity of white race :D

Oneeye
08-28-2013, 06:36 PM

I have hazel eyes.

Ditto. :thumb001:

Manifest Destiny
08-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Eeeewww You are ruining the purity of white race :D

I'm white, and all the women I've dated have been, too. The racial purity remains intact. I'm just helping breed out the inferior blue-eyes genes.

In all honestly, I've never had a preference for hair or eye color. It's just coincidence that most of the women I've dated had blue eyes. Only about half of them were blond, though.

armenianbodyhair
08-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Doesn't appear to be true where I live.

Manifest Destiny
08-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Doesn't appear to be true where I live.

I've never known a guy who really had a strong preference for eye color.

RandoBloom
08-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm white, and all the women I've dated have been, too. The racial purity remains intact. I'm just helping breed out the inferior blue-eyes genes.

In all honestly, I've never had a preference for hair or eye color. It's just coincidence that most of the women I've dated had blue eyes. Only about half of them were blond, though.

Blue eyes are dying out. You cant have blue eyed kids, meaning blue eyes die with your wife in that line.
And you contributed to that. Shame on you, worse than blacks :D

Stefan_Dusan
08-28-2013, 06:44 PM
I have dark dark brown eyes. Darker than most people I meet, even non white races. That said, my father had blue eyes, my mother medium brown. My preference is blue eyes, but that is very very weak preference, it doesn't add up to much. I just like looking into blue eyes as they remind me of the sky/sea and I associate them with purity. Being said, my first wife had blue eyes. My new interest has brown. Very very little preference attached, something I only appreciate when I have but I do not base decision on.

Oneeye
08-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Blue eyes are dying out. You cant have blue eyed kids, meaning blue eyes die with your wife in that line.

trollolol. Blue eyes are recessive. Dark eyed parents can have light eyed children as long as they are heterozygous at the genes determining eye color. And the children of one blue eyed and one hazel eyed parents are definitely heterozygous.

Manifest Destiny
08-28-2013, 06:47 PM

Not true. My father has blue eyes, so it's possible that we could have a blue-eyed child. But I'm hoping that my offspring don't suffer from such birth defects. :p

RandoBloom
08-28-2013, 06:49 PM
trollolol. Blue eyes are recessive. Dark eyed parents can have light eyed children as long as they are heterozygous at the genes determining eye color. And the children of one blue eyed and one hazel eyed parents are definitely heterozygous.

Cough* I am just joking cough*

Highball
09-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Yup !!

Highball
09-24-2013, 03:00 PM

Yup !!

, that other yup was supposed to go here.

Agron
09-24-2013, 03:47 PM
I have dark hazel eyes, i think that i have the darkest eyes of my family, since my father has blue eyes and my mother light hazel.. I do like blue eyed girls a little more, but only those who have dark hair, but then again it's not so that i wouldn't date or marry a dark eyed girl, in fact today i saw a girl in the train, she was a bit dark and had dark brown eyes, but she was so pretty that every time i looked at her my heart started beating so fast :D, i haven't had such a feeling for a long time when seeing a woman.

Vukodav
09-24-2013, 03:56 PM
it is true in my case, I love blue eyed females

Queen B
09-24-2013, 04:05 PM
I m not really suprised though it doesn't only apply to blue eyes. I have realized that I am attracted to green-eyed men, than any other color, too.

Chieftain
09-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Due to having clear blue eyes, a lot of women are often attracted to me, but I usually prefer women with blue eyes and blonde hair overall.

Septentrion
03-03-2017, 01:01 PM

here is a link
http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/wp-content/blogs.dir/461/files/2012/04/i-bc532a7af4fd095e0322b5cc57822348-blueeyeddevil.pdf

OSLO — Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye color can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful, researchers said on Monday.
Don't miss these Health stories
“Before you request a paternity test, spend a few minutes looking at your child’s eye color,” Bruno Laeng and colleagues at the University of Tromso in Norway said in the study.
Under the laws of genetics, two parents with blue eyes will always have blue-eyed children, it said. So a blue-eyed man can know his blue-eyed wife or partner has cheated on him if their child has brown eyes.
The scientists asked 88 students to rate the attractiveness of models based on pictures manipulated so that half of them had blue eyes and the other half had brown eyes. The blue-eyed men in the group showed a preference for blue-eyed women.
But brown-eyed men, who cannot find any clues about paternity from a child’s eye color, had no preferences by eye color. Women showed no preference for brown- or blue-eyed men, irrespective of their own eye color.
A quarter of children born to two brown-eyed parents who have both brown and blue-eye genes among their ancestors will have blue eyes. The rest will be brown.
In a second study, 443 young adults of both sexes were asked about the eye color of their partners — blue-eyed men were also the group with the highest proportion of partners with the same eye color.

Not true. A woman's facial feature and body build is more important in the attraction a man has for a woman than just eye colour.

Wrong
03-03-2017, 01:02 PM
I am blue eyed and I prefer brown/hazel eyed women.

Annie999
03-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Im not sure, I know several people with light eyes that usually fall for people with dark eyes.

I think it depends on individual preferences, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was true, after all we're attracted to people similar than us, except for self haters and the ones that look for the opposite to complement (opposites attract).

Dandelion
03-03-2017, 01:20 PM
I (blue-eyed person) personally tend to prefer dark-eyed women. I guess the reason blue-eyed men often prefer blue-eyed women is as a mechanism to help preserve this recessive trait?

RN97
03-03-2017, 01:37 PM
I have gray eyes and I guess that counts as blue.... I don't give a damn TBH. I guess I find amber eyes to look kkeeeewwwl, but it's not a deal-maker or deal-breaker.

de Burgh II
03-03-2017, 03:53 PM
That is understandable if one wants to preserve the blue eyes mutation to be passed on phenotypically rather than being dormant in a carrier. Nevertheless, it is possible for the mutation to express itself with a brown eyed partner.

Even so, such harmless, phenotypic mutations are relative to each individual who holds their own ideal view of a partner along with desired personality traits.

Odin
03-05-2018, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnaIuIrsxOI