PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any phobias/irrational fears?

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't know if it counts as a phobia, but if I see a cockroach or a moth I freak the hell out. I can't stand being in the same room as either of those insects, let alone touch them! Last time I saw two roaches outside my bedroom window I refused to go into my bedroom for 30 minutes. I can only kill them with sprays, I can't stand touching something that tuches them.

Do you have any phobias or irrational fears?

Behemot
11-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I fear the closed space ,not in the way that I'm scared to be in one,but I panic if I could not leave in any second

Sikeliot
11-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Spiders, even small ones.

Corvus
11-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I am scared to lose. So I cannot compete anymore.
Played a lot of games like chess and I have practised sports like tennis icehockey or soccer, but the fear to lose keeps me away from it.

Sir Mittens
11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
I have developed a fear of insects throughout the teenage years. Simply put; I can't kill an insect, not even a fly or a mosquitto. I can spray it to death, but the very first thing I do when I see an insect is try to get it out through the windows.

... And that might be what I will try doing for as long as it takes (half an hour being my record, that fly never got to annoy me during sleep, mwaha).