PDA

View Full Version : Armenia + Kurdistan

ChildOfTheJin
11-24-2012, 07:44 PM
What do you think of a Kurdish + Armenian country called Hurria (Hurrians are one of the ancestors of both Kurds and Armenians) I certainly think this will sort disputes in West Armenia/North Kurdistan.

Give us your thoughts!

Anglojew
11-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Good idea.

Arsen_
11-25-2012, 07:14 AM
What do you think of a Kurdish + Armenian country called Hurria (Hurrians are one of the ancestors of both Kurds and Armenians) I certainly think this will sort disputes in West Armenia/North Kurdistan.

Give us your thoughts!

If there is a goodwill and mutual respect all disputes can be easily solved.

If Kurds take into account and do admit legitimate rights of Armenians on lands where Armenians lived for thousands years then we can efficiently unite efforts and focused on common enemy which denies both Armenian and Kurdish rights.

As for common country Armenians because of less population and different religious laws (prohibiting Muslims to become Christian and allowing the opposite) would be in unfavorable position.

teodor11
06-05-2013, 11:22 PM
its comic.. islamist kurds killed armenians in eastern turkey..

now, they love each other. good for you : -.)

Dombra
06-05-2013, 11:24 PM
waevva Why not?

DarkSecret
06-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Rights? What are the rights exatly that you don't have now?You have rights more than Turks have. LoL

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 06:08 PM

Kurds were following orders from Turkish generals, they did not plan the extermination of Armenians.

But the most important thing is that they recognize the Armenian genocide and have apologized for their role in it. Armenians recognize the fact that many Kurdish families saved many Armenians from certain death.

Therefore Kurds > Turks

Armenian Bishop
10-24-2014, 05:55 AM

Many Kurds, as well as Turks, did kill Armenians in an orgy of mass homicide, about a century ago; in fact, it was more evil than that, they helped loot the wealth of the Armenian People and they abducted Armenian girls to serve, under duress, as wives.

However, we shouldn't forget that it was the Committee of Union and Progress (CUP), a branch of the Young Turk movement, who were the architects of the Armenian Genocide (1915 - 1923). While many Kurds participated in crimes of genocide, many other Kurds actually protected Armenians and shielded them. In Dersim, the entire Kurdish Community protected their Armenian neighbors.

Unlike Turkey, and the majority of Turks, Kurdish representatives have apologized for the part that Kurds played. Maverick Turkish intellectuals have stepped up to apologize, but the official position of Turkey is a case of extreme genocide denial behavior. Instead of making excuses, as does the Republic of Turkey, Kurds endeavor to make things better; thus, Armenians seem to get along better with Kurds.

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 09:13 AM

Give us your thoughts!

That doesn't sound such a good idea considering that Kurds are multiple times more numerous than Armenians. They'd be swallowed in a big sea of Kurds.

Proto-Shaman
10-24-2014, 09:26 AM
So, you consider Armenians and Kurds as non-Indo-European?

Musso
10-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Armenia + Kurdistan? No thanks.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 09:21 PM
I have a Kurdish classmate, his origin is from Batman. He told me that his grandfather slaughtered many Armenians. He said me also Islamist Kurds also killed Armenian babies and elders in Sasun, etc. Kurds also killed Armenians and kidnapped their women, they say all the side of river was full blood of Armenians.

Proto-Shaman
10-29-2014, 09:28 PM
If Turks and Armenians or whoever Kurds etc... continue their rivalness, American and Russian imperialism will fuck them all fucking hard.

Hadouken
10-29-2014, 09:30 PM
I dont care what Armenians think of us/me and if they want to see us as their murderers so be it but I can tell you that people from my area/province (Dersim/Tunceli) didnt kill Armenians

in fact we took a lot of refugees and hid them in our houses to protect them from slaughter and there are still Armenians living there

(I wouldnt also rule it out to have some distant Armenian blood myself not only because of what I just said but also because my mother is from a tribe that leans back to a kurdish dynasty in the Caucasus area and we descent from a royal family from that time and it is said that the royal families often mixed with Armenians ....but thats another topic)

the kurds who were involved in the slaughter were most certainly islamic radicals who still exist in some provinces in southeast turkey

always look deeper instead of judging people ...

that being said I rather stick to my (non kurdish hating) Turkish brothers than all the crybabies outside who hate turkey and its people

Böri
10-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Armenians started kill and rape Muslims village people then Muslims did also bad things. Most victims indeed were Kurdish.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Armenians started kill and rape Muslims village people then Muslims did also bad things. Most victims indeed were Kurdish.

Don't spread your lies here you ISIS supporter. Many Kurds admit in present day about their brutal massacres towards Armenian people. Kurds were majority in the region. It's clear to see how you Kurds cleanised Armenians from the region.

Böri
10-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Indeed Kurds were majority and they did the bad things. No shame to be Kurdish but I am no Kurdish.
But I think you are Armenian. You are involved with them. Dare to say. Now in Turkey, Armenian Etyen Mahçupyan is PM advisor. No shame to be Armenian.

Hadouken
10-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Indeed Kurds were majority and they did the bad things.

wtf ?

Instinct
10-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Indeed Kurds were majority and they did the bad things. No shame to be Kurdish but I am no Kurdish.
But I think you are Armenian. You are involved with them. Dare to say. Now in Turkey, Armenian Etyen Mahçupyan is PM advisor. No shame to be Armenian.

I don't need to be Armenian to accept the fact.

lol, you are pro-AKP supporter xD

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:05 PM
Said Nursî Bediüzzaman sheltered many Armenians in his home.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Said Nursî Bediüzzaman sheltered many Armenians in his home.

You are lying. Said Nursi Bediüzzaman was an evil Kurdish Islamist.

StonyArabia
10-29-2014, 10:06 PM
I don't think that it will be possible because of the religious and culture differences. It's none of my business though.

Gaston
10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Isn't it a way to justify Kurdish presence in formerly Armenian lands?

There is also no continuity between Hurrians and Armenians/Kurds. Finally, Kurds and Armenians are genetically different, Kurds being more similar to other Iranians.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Armenians suffered at the hands of Kurds, and Kurds have suffered at the hands of Armenians. Kurds in Armenia don't identify as Kurds anymore but rather as Yezidi. And because of the Armenian military many areas which were formerly known as Red Kurdistan, which was populated by a Kurdish majority, do not have a kurdish majority anymore

I don't believe Kurds were the reason for the Armenian depopulation in Anatolia, but if people do then just know that the Armenians have gotten their revenge.

tngz
10-29-2014, 10:24 PM

Yes, some Armenian groups started to war. But we have to go more back... There was Armenia/Hayastan in this lands (today east Turkey), some Armenians want back their lands.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/Roman_East_50-en.svg/1280px-Roman_East_50-en.svg.png

"Map of Armenia and the Roman client states in eastern Asia Minor, ca. 50 AD, before the Roman-Parthian War and the annexation of the client kingdoms into the Empire"

Muslims after came to Anatolia, true sentence; "Muslims started to war and invasion, stole Christians lands".

Not only Armenians, also Assyrians, Pontos Greeks and Anatolian Greeks etc. Turks and Kurds (Muslim Brotherhood, like ISIS) stole Christians lands, this is reality. Most of Anatolian Greek Islamized and adopted Turkish language, and most of Assyrian and Armenian Islamized and adopted Kurdish language etc. But after, this two thief can't deal each other, they can't share lands which are they stoled and started Turk-Kurt issue... Two robber fighting each other...

Most of Kurds are Armenian origin, and most of Turks are Anatolian origin. Only they are in a deep Stockholm Syndrome...

wvwvw
10-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Kurdistan should rather unite with Turkish and Iranian Kurdistan

Instinct
10-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Armenians suffered at the hands of Kurds, and Kurds have suffered at the hands of Armenians. Kurds in Armenia don't identify as Kurds anymore but rather as Yezidi. And because of the Armenian military many areas which were formerly known as Red Kurdistan, which was populated by a Kurdish majority, do not have a kurdish majority anymore
I don't believe Kurds were the reason for the Armenian depopulation in Anatolia, but if people do then just know that the Armenians have gotten their revenge.

Stop lying. You are a pro Kurdish Nationalist and you support Kurds whatever they are Islamic or not.

You support fucking Sheyh Sait's Kurdish Army that they were murderers of my ancestors. You are filthy liar.

You must recognise Armenian Genocide.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes, some Armenian groups started to war. But we have to go more back... There was Armenia/Hayastan in this lands (today east Turkey), some Armenians want back their lands.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/Roman_East_50-en.svg/1280px-Roman_East_50-en.svg.png

"Map of Armenia and the Roman client states in eastern Asia Minor, ca. 50 AD, before the Roman-Parthian War and the annexation of the client kingdoms into the Empire"

Muslims after came to Anatolia, true sentence; "Muslims started to war and invasion, stole Christians lands".

Not only Armenians, also Assyrians, Pontos Greeks and Anatolian Greeks etc. Turks and Kurds (Muslim Brotherhood, like ISIS) stole Christians lands, this is reality. Most of Anatolian Greek Islamized and adopted Turkish language, and most of Assyrian and Armenian Islamized and adopted Kurdish language etc. But after, this two thief can't deal each other, they can't share lands which are they stoled and started Turk-Kurt issue... Two robber fighting each other...

Most of Kurds are Armenian origin, and most of Turks are Anatolian origin. Only they are in a deep Stockholm Syndrome...

The Armenian Kingdom was an empire. And that map includes Corduene, who were Kurdish ancestors. Google it :)

If you show a reliable source, I might believe you. But know that before Islam, Kurds were followers of Yazdanism which includes Yarsanism, Yezidism and Ishikism.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Stop lying. You are a pro Kurdish Nationalist and you support Kurds whatever they are Islamic or not.

You support fucking Sheyh Sait's Kurdish Army that they were murderers of my ancestors. You are filthy liar.

You must recognise Armenian Genocide.

I recognize the Armenian genocide...

Sheikh Said had his rebellion in Dersim, and you are from Elazig... How does that work? Let's not forget he was an Alevi too, why would he slaughter fellow Alevis?

wvwvw
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM

There were 2 million Greeks in Turkey. 1 million died in death marches, the rest were transfered to Greece. Greeks did not convert to Islam, the vast majority of Turkey's population weren't Greeks to begin with but Irano-Syrian and Armenian populations.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 10:37 PM
I recognize the Armenian genocide...

Sheikh Said had his rebellion in Dersim, and you are from Elazig... How does that work? Let's not forget he was an Alevi too, why would he slaughter fellow Alevis?

You are lying without any knowledge. Sayyed Reza was from Dersim and Alevi. Dersim Massacre is another issue happened in and not involved with Sheyh Sait Rebels.

Sheyh Sait was a pro Sunni Muslim Islamist terrorist with his rebels. Kurdish rebels killed thousands of Alevis in Eastern Anatolia because our religion was different and we supported Atatürk and joined in the army with them in 1925. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Said_rebellion

tngz
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM
The Armenian Kingdom was an empire.

No, Armenian empire this map

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/Armenian_Empire.png/1280px-Armenian_Empire.png

First map is Armenian's homelands. There was no Kurds there. Kurds came there after, from their homeland Zagros, in Iran. Of course "real Kurds" after came, most of Kurds Kurdified Assyrians and Armenians.

Dombra
10-29-2014, 10:41 PM
I just realized that this country will have the highest frequency of uni-brows ;)

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:46 PM
You are lying without any knowledge. Sayyed Reza was from Dersim and Alevi. Dersim Massacre is another issue happened in and not involved with Sheyh Sait Rebels.

Sheyh Sait was a pro Sunni Muslim Islamist terrorist with his rebels. Kurdish rebels killed thousands of Alevis in Eastern Anatolia because our religion was different and we supported Atatürk and joined in the army with them in 1925. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Said_rebellion

Ohh sorry I got him mixed up with Seyid Riza. But either way my point still stands, Sheikh Said had his rebellion in Amed and Merdin and your ancestors were from Elazig like you told me. Your own source says

it "was led specifically by the Zaza population and received almost full support in the entire Zaza region and some of the neighbouring Kurmanji-dominated regions".[8]

Anyone who supported Ataturk and fought for him, deserved to die. He was a tyrant, you know this your self.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 10:48 PM
No, Armenian empire this map

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/Armenian_Empire.png/1280px-Armenian_Empire.png

First map is Armenian's homelands. There was no Kurds there. Kurds came there after, from their homeland Zagros, in Iran. Of course "real Kurds" after came, most of Kurds Kurdified Assyrians and Armenians.

lol your first map included Corduene and that alone proves that the map does not show "the homeland of Armenians". Go check Ottoman census's before the massacre, they prove I am right.

tngz
10-29-2014, 10:51 PM
Probably you are Kurdified Armenian too heval :) if you are real Kurd, you came after here sorry...

tngz
10-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Toponyms are proved, who are more ancient here... For example; Amed, Urha, Merdin, Midyad etc. all of them came from Assyrian language. Van, Kars, Ardahan, Karin (Erzurum), Manavazgert (Malazgirt), Eleşgert, Norşin, Hemşin, Çolemerik (Colemerg/Hakkari) etc. all of them came from Armenian language. The most ancient Kurdish toponym belog to 12th century... There is no more ancient...

Böri
10-29-2014, 11:08 PM
I don't need to be Armenian to accept the fact.

D

abnormal activity with Armenians threads. You are sick and psychopath because you hide something.
You hate Turks and want kill Turks and people friends for Turks.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Ohh sorry I got him mixed up with Seyid Riza. But either way my point still stands, Sheikh Said had his rebellion in Amed and Merdin and your ancestors were from Elazig like you told me. Your own source says

it "was led specifically by the Zaza population and received almost full support in the entire Zaza region and some of the neighbouring Kurmanji-dominated regions".[8]

Anyone who supported Ataturk and fought for him, deserved to die. He was a tyrant, you know this your self.

Fuck you.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:12 PM
abnormal activity with Armenians threads. You are sick and psychopath because you hide something.
You hate Turks and want kill Turks and people friends for Turks.

I hate Islamist, doesn't matter Turkish or Kurdish.

Böri
10-29-2014, 11:13 PM
Yes, some Armenian groups started to war. But we have to go more back... There was Armenia/Hayastan in this lands (today east Turkey), some Armenians want back their land.

There is also maps with Turkish Muslim Balkans and Caucasus. Yesterday was yesterday.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Rojava you're a terrorist kurd.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Toponyms are proved, who are more ancient here... For example; Amed, Urha, Merdin, Midyad etc. all of them came from Assyrian language. Van, Kars, Ardahan, Karin (Erzurum), Manavazgert (Malazgirt), Eleşgert, Norşin, Hemşin, Çolemerik (Colemerg/Hakkari) etc. all of them came from Armenian language. The most ancient Kurdish toponym belog to 12th century... There is no more ancient...

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3mE04D9PMpAC&pg=PA922&lpg=PA922&dq=Kurdish+history+kurti&source=bl&ots=6AJRBFn5zY&sig=5ejeHvGx1n_pf2-qvTO8ChXWqUo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mXNRVPubAqat7Abu04HQBQ&ved=0CD8Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=Kurdish%20history%20kurti&f=false

Meanwhile, around 3,800 years ago, the name "Kurti" (Kurd) made its first debut into ancient records for a people and a kingdom located on the south shores of Lake Van and the Hakkari heights

But our history goes further than that:

The earliest evidence so far of a unified and distinct culture (and possibly, ethnicity) by people inhabiting the Kurdish mountains dates back to the Halaf culture of 8000-7400 years ago. This was followed by the Hurrian cultural period, which lasted for nearly 4,000 years from circa 6,300 to 2,600 years ago. The Hurrians divided into many clans and subgroups, who set up city-states, kingdoms and empires

And if you want you can read this too: http://www.kurdistanica.com/?q=node/74

With the aid of these archaeological criteria, J. Reade as well as M. Roaf (archaeologist and former director of the British School of Archaeology in Iraq, now at the University of California, Berkeley) have determined the boundaries of the Halaf culture. They coincide almost exactly with the area the ethnic Kurds still call home: from Kirmanshah to Adyaman, and from Afrin near the Mediterranean Sea to northern areas of Lake Van. The distribution of the Halaf pottery and the distribution of ethnic Kurds today are a near-perfect match. The single exception is the Mosul-Tikrit region of the Mesopotamian lowlands. (footnote 2) James Mellaart, better known for his excavation at Catal Hüyük, meanwhile, has found many of the motifs and composite designs present on the Halaf pottery and figurines still extant in the textile and decorative designs of the modern Kurds who now inhabit the same excavated Halafian sites. (footnote 3)

It is highly unlikely that the Halaf people constituted an immigrant population. According to several demographic studies, the Zagros mountains were the site of perennial population surplus and pressure from 12000 to 5000 years ago, which must have resulted in many episodes of emigration. (footnote 4) This population pressure in the Zagros-Taurus folds was a consequence of successive technological advances in domestication of common crops and animals, and resulted in a prosperous agricultural economy and trade, ergo high population density. The Halafian phenomenon is likely the result of a massive internal migration which succeeded to culturally unify the population in Kurdistan.

The fact that the Halaf Culture spread so rapidly over such a considerable distance across the rugged Kurdish mountains is thought to have been the result of the development of a new life-style and economic activity necessitating mobility, namely nomadic herding. All the pre-requisite technologies had been developed and the necessary animals, particularly the dog, had now been domesticated by the settled agriculturists. The Halafian figurines of dogs (with jaunty upcurled tails uncharacteristic of any wolf), excavated from Jarmo in central Kurdistan is the earliest definitive evidence of the development of "man’s best friend" and the herder’s most prized protection. (footnote 5) Nomadic herding has since been a very mobile cornerstone of the Zagros-Taurus cultures and societies.

tngz
10-29-2014, 11:16 PM
There is also maps with Turkish Muslim Balkans and Caucasus. Yesterday was yesterday.

This is not same thing. Hayastan is homeland of Armenians, Balkans is not homeland of Turks or Muslims.

Instinct
Rojava get your people out of my country you asshole.

Rojava
Rojava you're a terrorist kurd.

For being close to my ancestral homeland? Please...

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:20 PM
For being close to my ancestral homeland? Please...

It's a pity that you try to show yourself and your people as superior and so called murdered ones you kurd.

Fuck you. You just said that for us we deserved to be dead because we supported Atatürk and his army.

My paternal great grandfather was a good soldier fucked you dumb islamist kurds.

tngz
10-29-2014, 11:26 PM
You share from Kurdist sources :) If we look only word similarities Turukkus were Turks? :) > Turukkus (http://www.oocities.org/athens/agora/8797/turukku.htm) :)

Rojava
10-29-2014, 11:35 PM
You share from Kurdist sources :)

The first one was not a Kurdish source but either way Kurdish or not the explanations are good and sensible unlike the Turkish claim of Sumerians being Turkic. As for the second source, the guy who wrote it has a Harvard phD in history and he is a Harvard proffessor.

If we look only word similarities Turukkus were Turks? :) > Turukkus (http://www.oocities.org/athens/agora/8797/turukku.htm) :)

It's not just about word similarities, what evidence is there that the Turukkaeans were Turkic? I mean wiki says

Turukkum appears to have consisted of a group of kingdoms whose populations were of mixed stock, perhaps predominantly Hurrian but with significant East Semitic components.

There's a start, they were primarily of Hurrian stock which means they could be my ancestors. And they inhabited the North West Zagros mountains, and didn't you say that that "was the homeland of the Kurds" or something like that? Either way the North West Zagros Mountains is probably entirely populated by Kurds.

I find it very weird that there are so many "different" clans, all who fall under the names of "Gurt", "Kurt", "Kurti", "Kard", "Guti" and other similar names, yet people claim they are not the ancestors of the people who still have that identity, the "Kurds".

Rojava
10-29-2014, 11:37 PM
It's a pity that you try to show yourself and your people as superior and so called murdered ones you kurd.

Fuck you. You just said that for us we deserved to be dead because we supported Atatürk and his army.

My paternal great grandfather was a good soldier fucked you dumb islamist kurds.

No that's not what I said you misunderstood. I said that the people who served under Ataturk's army and supported him deserve to die. And that is not true at all for the Alevi population, for example look at Seyid Riza. I am not an Islamist or a Muslim.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:41 PM
No that's not what I said you misunderstood. I said that the people who served under Ataturk's army and supported him deserve to die. And that is not true at all for the Alevi population, for example look at Seyid Riza. I am not an Islamist or a Muslim.

You are a filthy liar.

tngz
10-29-2014, 11:45 PM
I find it very weird that there are so many "different" clans, all who fall under the names of "Gurt", "Kurt", "Kurti", "Kard", "Guti" and other similar names, yet people claim they are not the ancestors of the people who still have that identity, the "Kurds".

Kart kurt theory is true? :) (joke). Of course most of Kurds came from Hurrians, i mean that (my English not very good) :), i mean you are (Kurds) Kurdified, some of yours Armenian origin, some of yours Assyrian (Semitic) origin and some of yours Hurrian origin, also %5 Kurd have Q (Turkic genes) :) even. Kurdish language is Indo-European language but Hurrian language were not Indo-European language and most of Kurd's genetics not Indo-European, i meant that.

Look > Hurrian Language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrian_language). If you accept Hurrians as your ancestors, it means you (Kurds) adopted Kurdish language.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 11:47 PM
You are a filthy liar.

Was your Great Grandfather really a good soldier? Was he "good" like the rest of them? I have seen pictures of horrors commited by the Turkish army during that period. 90% of the people and groups, from all sides, at the time were at fault and were fooled and powered by hate and anger.

Instinct
10-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Was your Great Grandfather really a good soldier? Was he "good" like the rest of them? I have seen pictures of horrors commited by the Turkish army during that period. 90% of the people and groups, from all sides, at the time were at fault and were fooled and powered by hate and anger.

Fuck off, you killed hundred thousands of alevis there.

Rojava
10-29-2014, 11:53 PM
Kart kurt theory is true? :) (joke). Of course most of Kurds came from Hurrians, i mean that (my English not very good) :), i mean you are (Kurds) Kurdified, some of yours Armenian origin, some of yours Assyrian (Semitic) origin and some of yours Hurrian origin, also %5 Kurd have Q (Turkic genes) :) even. Kurdish language is Indo-European language but Hurrian language were not Indo-European language and most of Kurd's genetics not Indo-European, i meant that.

Look > Hurrian Language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrian_language). If you accept Hurrians as your ancestors, it means you (Kurds) adopted Kurdish language.

The Kurdish language is heavily Iranified, due to the invading Mede population. However there are still words that survive till this day that have no links to any other language in the world. It may be possible that these words could have been the same words spoken by the first inhabitants of these lands. Unlike other Iranic languages, Kurdish is the only Iranic language that has gender. This alone can prove our distinction to other Iranian languages.

I do not know much about genetics, I will admit that. But I know that us Kurds are descended from all the people who have inhabited these lands. That being said, the word "Kurd" is an umbrella term, originally from the Sumerian language (Kur in Sumerian means mountain, so the word Kurd could mean for someone to be associated with the mountains, that's why the Sumerians called the people who inhabited these mountains "Kurti"), for a huge group of people who have inhabited these mountains.

Rojava
10-30-2014, 12:03 AM
Fuck off, you killed hundred thousands of alevis there.

Who did?

Ataturk also killed Alevis, so why are you defending him?

Instinct
10-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Who did?
Ataturk also killed Alevis, so why are you defending him?

Dersim massacre happened in 1937, you try to involve that issue to make a provocation again.

My great grandfather's family killed by Islamist Kurdish Rebels (Sheyh Sait rebels) in 1925 because of our religion and we supported Atatürk. You killed many Alevis in 1925 because we didn't get along with you.

You killed Armenians aswell. You are responsible for it also.

Rojava
10-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Dersim massacre happened in 1937, you try to involve that issue to make a provocation again.

My great grandfather's family killed by Islamist Kurdish Rebels (Sheyh Sait rebels) in 1925 because of our religion and we supported Atatürk. You killed many Alevis in 1925 because we didn't get along with you.

The Sheikh Said rebellion was backward because it tried to revive the Ottoman empire but Ataturk was not better at all.

My clan fought against the Ottomans and the Safavids. For this reason we were independent for hundreds of years. The Alevis could have gone on the same path. You should know that us Kurds were not united back then, and my clan considered all sides as corrupt.

wvwvw
10-30-2014, 12:29 AM
So, you consider Armenians and Kurds as non-Indo-European?

aren't they?

Proto-Shaman
10-30-2014, 01:12 AM
aren't they?
Well, Hurrians do not really fit into the Indo-European model.

Yabgu
12-31-2014, 03:21 AM
Armenians killed 2.4 million Ottoman Muslims.. It is a documented fact.. Armenian agitators opened the bet of casualty numbers from 600.000 in 1918, and after 50 years in 1958, it became 1.5 million.. Now, they force for 2 as the 100th anniversary of the genocide tale approaches.. More lies mean more funds and donations..

* These Armenian volunteers, in order to avenge their compatriots, committed all kinds of excesses. More than 600.000 Kurds being killed between 1915-1918 in the Eastern provinces of Turkey.
(Arfa Hasan, The Kurds, Oxford University Press, 1966, Page 26)

* Thousands of Armenian villages embraced Islam and adopted the Kurd identity in the course of time. Only in the time of Sheikh Mahmud Feyzi, my grandfather's dad, over 500 Armenian villages completely became Muslim. We only defended our life and honor. Armenians triggered the incidents. Hamidian regiments were formed to protect Muslims against Armenians. The first massacres were committed by Armenians in Erzurum and Van regions. Armenians suffered the most casualties during the migration due to hunger and disease. Armenians mainly slaughtered Turks because Turks and Armenians were living together in the cities and on the valleys.
(Abdulilah Firat, The Grandson of Sheikh Said)

---

The maps posted in the previous comments are all fiction.. There was never an Armenian state or an empire in such a large scale in Asia Minor.. In fact, the only independence attempt of Armenians was the self-declared, short-lived Kingdom of Tigranes which was invaded and destroyed by Roman General Pompeius in 95 BC.. There has never been a fully independent Armenian state or an empire in the region since then.. Turk existence in Anatolia did not start in 1071.. It goes back to at least 2000 years if the proto-Turk culture in the region is included.. Hurris, Urartu and Hittites have nothing to do with Kurds and Armenians, as science proves that their languages were Uralic/Altaic..

Dersim was not a massacre, it was an "armed revolt" against the state because the republic project of Atatürk wanted to brake the medieval order of feudalism in the region.. The continuation of the same seperatist terrorism is the PKK today.. More than %95 of Alevi population in Turkey has Turkmen origin.. Trying to identify Alevi identity with Kurds is the agenda of seperatist politicians but Alevis do not have any problem with Turkish Republic and Atatürk.. PKK is the number one Kurd killer of Middle East in the last 35 years..

TIGERZZZ
01-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Islam is a problem and Kurds seem very backwards in culture very often. Their women have no freedom whatsoever.

Hadouken
01-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Islam is a problem and Kurds seem very backwards in culture very often. Their women have no freedom whatsoever.

if anybody wonders

I smelled that this guy is a troll from the beginning and it came out that he is an indian troll

fucking scum

Instinct
01-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Armenians killed 2.4 million Ottoman Muslims..

Do you believe that seriously? If you say anyone in the streets of Turkey they will laugh at that. lol

Proof?

Instinct
01-05-2015, 10:50 PM
* These Armenian volunteers, in order to avenge their compatriots, committed all kinds of excesses. More than 600.000 Kurds being killed between 1915-1918 in the Eastern Anatolia.

You should lie carefuly

Instinct
01-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Dersim was not a massacre, it was an "armed revolt" against the state because the republic project of Atatürk wanted to brake the medieval order of feudalism in the region.. The continuation of the same seperatist terrorism is the PKK today.. More than %95 of Alevi population in Turkey has Turkmen origin.. Trying to identify Alevi identity with Kurds is the agenda of seperatist politicians but Alevis do not have any problem with Turkish Republic and Atatürk.. PKK is the number one Kurd killer of Middle East in the last 35 years..

What kind of idiot you are? We don't have problem with Atatürk and the republic of Turkey but yourself do.

About 13.000 Alevi killed (women, children and men), about 11.000 people were sent away to several places and soldiers didn't let them to settle Alevi cities and places. Girls were adopted by Islamic Turkish and Kurdish families. It was a second tragedy after that happened to Armenians.

Askerler kendileri söylüyorlar süngülerle bebekleri öldürdük, mağaralarda kadını çocuğu zehirledik diye sizin yapacağınız operasyon batsın hala bunu savunuyorsan faşistin önde gidenisin

Böri
01-06-2015, 06:47 AM
Kurds and Armenians close people. Muslim Armenians considered Kurds and Christian Kurdish people was Armenians in 1910s. Same with Turks and Anatolian Romans Byzantines in 1920s mübadele.

Proto-Shaman
01-07-2015, 02:30 PM
You should lie carefuly
I have a list of at least 500.000 Eastern Anatolians being killed by irregular Armenian troops (guerilla) alone.

Musso
01-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Kurds and Armenians close people. Muslim Armenians considered Kurds and Christian Kurdish people was Armenians in 1910s. Same with Turks and Anatolian Romans Byzantines in 1920s mübadele.

So close that Kurds had no problem killing Armenians and looting their villages?

Böri
01-13-2015, 08:29 AM
So close that Kurds had no problem killing Armenians and looting their villages?

This is with religion difference and radicalism based on that. You lived thousand years in mixed cities with Kurds, in end only difference was religion. Muslim Armenians became Kurds and Christian Kurds deemed Armenians. Armenian radicals started to kill Muslims with Russian support, with the Muslims Turks retaliate softly with deport but Kurds did really really bad things. But problems Armenian radicals dont see what they do and blame soft Muslims Turks and not much Kurds.
Armenians and Kurds was like Serbians and Bosnians, very similar people separate by religion. But languages a bit different with you I think.

Musso
01-14-2015, 04:12 AM
This is with religion difference and radicalism based on that. You lived thousand years in mixed cities with Kurds, in end only difference was religion. Muslim Armenians became Kurds and Christian Kurds deemed Armenians. Armenian radicals started to kill Muslims with Russian support, with the Muslims Turks retaliate softly with deport but Kurds did really really bad things. But problems Armenian radicals dont see what they do and blame soft Muslims Turks and not much Kurds.
Armenians and Kurds was like Serbians and Bosnians, very similar people separate by religion. But languages a bit different with you I think.

Firstly, Kurds are much closer to Iranians than Armenians. Assyrians are actually closer to Armenians than Kurds, and genetics proves this. Serbians and Bosnians speak essentially the same language, but not Kurds and Armenians, and also genetically Serbians and Bosnians are very close to each other.

Instinct
01-18-2015, 12:41 AM

Muslim Armenians didn't become Kurds. Muslim Armenians are living in the Black Sea region actually. Mostly, Hemshin people about 200.000 live in Turkey, Armenia, Russia and Georgia.

Kurds are an Iranic ethnicity and they speak a Iranic language (Kurdish is southwestern Iranic branch of Indo-European family).

Armenians are not related to Iranic ethnicities actually. Armenians speak an independent language branch of Indo-European family. They are descendants of Phrygians and Urartu. Armenia was a vassal of Persian Empire in a sort of period so we can say that there is Persian influence in Armenian culture but it's still not the same like Kurds.

Also, Armenians didn't start to kill Kurds, etc.

Pahli
01-23-2015, 06:35 PM
This is not a good idea, and I'll state why:

1. Some Kurds are very religious, they won't accept that idea and will probably start to make trouble.

2. It would destroy the Armenian identity, the Kurds and Armenians can live next to eachother, but not under a united country.

3. Cultural / religious differences may become a problem. I admit that this is a problem with some Kurds, and it needs to be dealt with.

4. That idea first of all requires the Kurds and Armenians to take land from the Turks, thats not going to be easy.

To the other stuff people posted:

The Turks were the main perpetrators behind this ugly disgusting genocide. You didn't just kill 2 million Armenians, but also 1 million Greeks, 500.000 Assyrians and a lot of Kurds as well. Its really sad what happened, especially because some Kurds helped the Turks. Now what? Kurds and Turks are enemies, what did Kurds get out of helping the Turks? Nothing. So those who helped out the Turks, were probably very religious or probably retarded (I guess both).

Also Armenias land covers the North Eastern part of Turkey, and stretches as far as Trabzon. They should have this land.

Just how I see the land should be divided.

Shah-Jehan
01-23-2015, 06:38 PM
What an absurd idea :lol:

Böri
01-23-2015, 07:20 PM
Kurds shouldnt try blame Turks for their crimes. Kurds do really bad things to Armenians. With Turks-Armenians it was Armenians who start Turks retaliation but Turks most still kind and deportation. Turks inflicted same amount of losses but didnt do more. Kurds massacred Armenians ruthless. So if there is Armenian genocide this is responsibility of Kurds not Turks. I discuss this with Armenians in many other platforms and they all say to me Kurds were the main actor and uncivilized. Armenians lived mostly in same cities with Kurds, not Turks. Like Muş, Van, Diyarbakır and other.

Hadouken
01-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Kurds shouldnt try blame Turks for their crimes. Kurds do really bad things to Armenians. With Turks-Armenians it was Armenians who start Turks retaliation but Turks most still kind and deportation. Turks inflicted same amount of losses but didnt do more. Kurds massacred Armenians ruthless. So if there is Armenian genocide this is responsibility of Kurds not Turks. I discuss this with Armenians in many other platforms and they all say to me Kurds were the main actor and uncivilized. Armenians lived mostly in same cities with Kurds, not Turks.

loool fucking liar

yalancinin amina koyim

my grandgrandparents told how they witnessed how you killed Armenians and what you did ...our Province saved/took Armenian refugees

there have been certainly also Kurds working with Turks and killed them together but the shit started from you

Pahli
01-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Kurds shouldnt try blame Turks for their crimes. Kurds do really bad things to Armenians. With Turks-Armenians it was Armenians who start Turks retaliation but Turks most still kind and deportation. Turks inflicted same amount of losses but didnt do more. Kurds massacred Armenians ruthless. So if there is Armenian genocide this is responsibility of Kurds not Turks. I discuss this with Armenians in many other platforms and they all say to me Kurds were the main actor and uncivilized. Armenians lived mostly in same cities with Kurds, not Turks. Like Muş, Van, Diyarbakır and other.

Denying the genocide, I'm not surprised you're talking bullshit. The Kurds unfortunately aided you in killing the Armenians, but truth is that the Turks did the most of the killing. And I don't know who you spoke to, but the majority of Armenians of what I know, acknowledge that the Turks were the main perpetrators. Also, we apologized for it, and I can even do that one more time if you want to, but if you Turks were asked to do it, you wouldn't.

But nice try to blame it on the Kurds.

Kabul
01-23-2015, 07:29 PM
I like Armenians and Kurds and all... but... Greater Armenia overlaps Kurdistan, this really doesn't seem like something that could work...

Pahli
01-23-2015, 07:31 PM
I like Armenians and Kurds and all... but... Greater Armenia overlaps Kurdistan, this really doesn't seem like something that could work...

Could work, I wouldn't mind if the Armenians took some of the Kurdish lands up North, as it originally belongs to them.

Böri
01-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Who were living in mixed cities with Armenians? Turks also but more few. It was Kurds. Who slaughtered Armenians in their way for Raqqa and Deir Ezzor? Kurds. Who hijack Armenian girls and women on the way? Kurds (wife of Hrant Dink is example). Turks didnt do this and Armenians know this. Armenians try something and do bad things and Turks give same counterpart. Kurds are weak why they have no claims and Armenians speak only about Turks. They hate Turks yes but this is hate like you have for respectable enemies. Their hate against Kurds this is more like hate you have against uncivilized barbarians. Dont worry Armenians know this also, they just don't talk about Kurds because not time yet.

Böri
01-23-2015, 07:49 PM
PKK leader Öcalan is 1/4 Armenian with his grandmother. How you think this happened? This is hijacked Armenian girl.

Hadouken
01-23-2015, 07:50 PM
lol what a joke that guy is

learn proper english first before you let your brain diarrhea out

Pahli
01-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Who were living in mixed cities with Armenians? Turks also but more few. It was Kurds. Who slaughtered Armenians in their way for Raqqa and Deir Ezzor? Kurds. Who hijack Armenian girls and women on the way? Kurds (wife of Hrant Dink is example). Turks didnt do this and Armenians know this. Armenians try something and do bad things and Turks give same counterpart. Kurds are weak why they have no claims and Armenians speak only about Turks. They hate Turks yes but this is hate like you have for respectable enemies. Their hate against Kurds this is more like hate you have against uncivilized barbarians. Dont worry Armenians know this also, they just don't talk about Kurds because not time yet.

Oh, that explains why Armenians don't like Turks at all.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e9/e971eec69b219dc63527b63ca1c988f66a37f23beef81037f7 3086b6db0f8dfa.jpg

i'llseeyouinhell
01-25-2015, 09:22 AM
Kurds and Armenians? :D best couple ever

Pahli
01-25-2015, 07:58 PM

We don't commit genocide on people because they're different, unlike like you :)

jackrussell
01-25-2015, 08:07 PM
We don't commit genocide on people because they're different, unlike like you :)

You really have NO IDEA how Feudalistic Kurdish Society operates .

jackrussell
01-25-2015, 08:11 PM

Does your avatar have a name that begins with B and ends with U ?

He looks like someone I know from Martin's old place in Istanbul .

Vanaheimr
01-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Good idea.

+ 1

i'llseeyouinhell
01-26-2015, 07:20 AM

Bravo kurd :thumb001: