PDA

View Full Version : who is superior a med wog or a blue eyed nigger

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:10 AM
blue eye nigger
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mBasfSNyWbg/THWxYhnP7gI/AAAAAAAAClc/eT3AZWd9_8I/s400/Blue+Eyed+Balck+Man.jpg
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/144/360545716_66ebdb4502.jpg

wog
http://www.freewebs.com/wog_life/Wog%20Nick.jpg

Insuperable
11-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Your inspiration for opening threads is almost non human.

Mark
11-25-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm trying to clarify: Are middle-easterners classified by Europeans as WOG's?

Su
11-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Do you mean handsome?

Why dont you post also an example picture of the med wog as well then let the girls decide, but put also a poll such as pic 1 is handsome, picture 2 is handsome and 3. option none.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm trying to clarify: Is a middle-easterner classified by Europeans as a WOG?

dont know. by some by some not. we had a thread what a wog is. once.

Anusiya
I'm trying to clarify: Is a middle-easterner classified by Europeans as a WOG?

I don't know man, you have to ask Inquiring Mind, the grand wizard of this thread. He iz rule. When he make topik, his logic iz da stuff!

Mortimer
Do you mean handsome?

Why dont you post also an example picture of the med wog as well then let the girls decide, but put also a poll such as pic 1 is handsome, picture 2 is handsome and 3. option none.

ok

Osprey
the criteria heirarchy is like this
1. Facial Featured
2. Pigmentation
3. Texture
4. Complexion
5. Hair/Eye color

Hence, wog

Atlas
11-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Both are worthless, everybody on this forum know it's you, IM, who are the Suprem Ubermenschen remaining on Earth.

Mark
11-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Then I'm a WOG type!

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:24 AM
the criteria heirarchy is like this
1. Facial Featured
2. Pigmentation
3. Texture
4. Complexion
5. Hair/Eye color

Hence, wog

i wonder whats the difference between complexion and pigmentation?

for me its the nigger.

Neanderthal
11-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Obvioulsy a wog with blue eyes :D
http://imageshack.us/a/img822/298/15qwxz4.jpg

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Obvioulsy a wog with blue eyes :D
http://imageshack.us/a/img822/298/15qwxz4.jpg

the wog with blue eyes would be superior true. but the question is dark brown eye wog or blue eyed nigger

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 01:26 AM
There is no such thing as "nigger" with blue eyes, Inquiring Mind, you shameless tourkogyftula!! The man you posted there is called creole, not nigger. :D

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:27 AM
There is no such thing as "nigger" with blue eyes, tourkogyftula. The man you posted there is called Creole, not nigger. :D

he is not a nigger, lol since when? when i would see him i would think its nigger but dont call him that because he has blue eyes and that would make me fear and respect him. i cannot watch blue eyes people into the eyes.

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 01:30 AM
Κοίτα ένα σουλούπι ρε!! :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:

What am I supposed to answer to this?? You fear and respect him because he doesn't have any melanine in his cornea? LMAO that's so retarded dude!

tEhSaint
11-25-2012, 01:42 AM
ποιος τον γαμάει το τουρκόγυφτο , είναι ζώο.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Κοίτα ένα σουλούπι ρε!! :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:

What am I supposed to answer to this?? You fear and respect him because he doesn't have any melanine in his cornea? LMAO that's so retarded dude!

yes i do, you are a mental nigger if you dont respect blue eyes. the light hair, the nordic features etc. we need to fear the superior nordic being, even the old romans and greeks had fear of them, read their books. and he has a nordic influence to him, one of the most important nordic influences the blue eyes. i respect and fear him for that.

http://samzodiac2.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ndvanessainpurpletop.jpg

Mark
11-25-2012, 02:00 AM
I remember you had mentioned from an older thread having trouble looking at blue-eyed people directly. Was that really true or were you just kidding?

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:01 AM
I remember you had mentioned from an older thread having trouble looking at blue-eyed people directly. Was that really true or were you just kidding?

its true, im not kidding. i cant look them into the eyes.

MissProvocateur
11-25-2012, 02:08 AM

My mother along with half of my family have blue eyes... I never felt inferiour to them or intimidated. There's no reason to fear them. I have plenty of Nordic friends with blue eyes, and one of them is dumb as fuck. Blue eyes or not, they are still people...

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:10 AM
My mother along with half of my family have blue eyes... I never felt inferiour to them or intimidated. There's no reason to fear them. I have plenty of Nordic friends with blue eyes, and one of them is dumb as fuck. Blue eyes or not, they are still people...

yes if your mother is blue eyed and half of your family than its because you have it in your genes. you are also heterozygote brown eyed person than. but in my family no one has blue eyes and im brown eyed homozygote. (two parents, 4 grandparents with brown eyes). i know lots of people with blue eyes but im still intimitaded.

Mark
11-25-2012, 02:12 AM
yes if your mother is blue eyed and half of your family than its because you have it in your genes. You are also heterozygote brown eyed person than. But in my family no one has blue eyes and im brown eyed homozygote. (two parents, 4 grandparents with brown eyes). I know lots of people with blue eyes but im still intimitaded.

You should never allow yourself to be intimidated. Period.

MissProvocateur
11-25-2012, 02:13 AM
yes if your mother is blue eyed and half of your family than its because you have it in your genes. you are also heterozygote brown eyed person than. but in my family no one has blue eyes and im brown eyed homozygote. (two parents, 4 grandparents with brown eyes). i know lots of people with blue eyes but im still intimitaded.

Honestly, my eyes are not even brown. I have central heterochromia, the center of my eye is brown, the outside is this mossy greyish green. :P
It is said that the outside of your eye is supposed to be the "unaffected area2 and thus, your "true colour"

I heard central heterochromia is a dominant gene, so even if I get a blue-eyed husband, my children are really likely to get a different colour on the center than on the outside. Weather it is green brown or blue, nobody knows, and probably won't know until I actually have children.

Don't worry, you're not inferious because your eyes are darker, in fact, they are more resistant to the sun. :)

Midori
11-25-2012, 02:14 AM

Then I guess living in Austria must be hell for you - blue eyed people everywhere :D

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Honestly, my eyes are not even brown. I have central heterochromia, the center of my eye is brown, the outside is this mossy greyish green. :P
It is said that the outside of your eye is supposed to be the "unaffected area2 and thus, your "true colour"

I heard central heterochromia is a dominant gene, so even if I get a blue-eyed husband, my children are really likely to get a different colour on the center than on the outside. Weather it is green brown or blue, nobody knows, and probably won't know until I actually have children.

Don't worry, you're not inferious because your eyes are darker, in fact, they are more resistant to the sun. :)

ok but i still think you need to respect pure blue eyed phenotypes. you are not pure blue eyed phenotype but you should respect someone who is. and yes especially blue eyed phenotypes to need to respect themselfes more

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:16 AM
Then I guess living in Austria must be hell for you - blue eyed people everywhere :D

its not that i hate them, i respect them.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:18 AM

i dont think im inferior. i dont know how to explain it, its special admiration and respect.

Midori
11-25-2012, 02:18 AM

Yes, but you said you have a problem looking at them in the eye, and there are so many blue eyed people around you.

You should move to Morroco or some other wog country :p

Mark
11-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Seriously, If anyone tried to make me feel inferior because of my appearance and/ or ethnic background, I would have hate for them.

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 02:19 AM
My friend calls extremely pale watery blue eyes and bright blue eyes "serial killer eyes".
(She's German/Irish-American btw)

MissProvocateur
11-25-2012, 02:20 AM
ok but i still think you need to respect pure blue eyed phenotypes. you are not pure blue eyed phenotype but you should respect someone who is. and yes especially blue eyed phenotypes to need to respect themselfes more

I respect everyone, regardless of eye colour. I only lose respect for people if they prove themselves as idiotic or cruel under my standards. And yes, I have met idiotic and cruel people with blue eyes. I don't respect people solely based on their eye colour.

Also, green eyes are rarer. Look it up.

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Yes, but you said you have a problem looking at them in the eye, and there are so many blue eyed people around you.

You should move to Morroco or some other wog country :p

yes its true. but maybe its because im shy i dont know. and in morocco i would be intimated too for some reason. i have fear of muslim wogs. when i see turkish hip hop gangs im afraid always.

Germaniac
11-25-2012, 02:37 AM
WOG is superior

RussiaPrussia
11-25-2012, 02:41 AM
blue eye nigger
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mBasfSNyWbg/THWxYhnP7gI/AAAAAAAAClc/eT3AZWd9_8I/s400/Blue+Eyed+Balck+Man.jpg
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/144/360545716_66ebdb4502.jpg

wog
http://www.freewebs.com/wog_life/Wog%20Nick.jpg

the black one is fake or he made an operation

Atlantic Islander
11-25-2012, 02:44 AM

Actually Michael Ealy's eyes really are like that.

There is an operation to turn brown eyes blue (http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-04/news/30357104_1_eyes-pigment-salma-hayek), but it's still being tested.

A California inventor says he has developed a new 20-second laser procedure that will turn brown eyes blue, without damaging vision, for around $5,000.

Gregg Homer, founder of Stroma Medical in Laguna Beach, Calif., told the Daily News he’s already tested the irreversible cosmetic treatment on about 12 volunteers in Mexico, safely removing small patches of brown pigment from at least one eye in each subject.

The dramatic switch is possible because all brown-eyed people have blue-looking orbs under the layer of dark pigment that covers each iris, he said.

Anusiya
11-25-2012, 02:46 AM
I hate deep blue eyes. They are evil.

Smaug
11-25-2012, 02:49 AM

I should repect them just because they have recessive genes that caused them to have light eyes? I respect people who deserve to be respected, blue-eyed or not...

Mortimer
11-25-2012, 03:04 AM

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/2/15/fbz_53cf3e58cd758a7036bf224e553933aa.jpg

rashka
11-25-2012, 03:26 AM
I always suspected there was a reason for Mediterranean type countries developing the evil eye charm and always in blue.

RussiaPrussia
11-26-2012, 12:48 AM
Actually Michael Ealy's eyes really are like that.

There is an operation to turn brown eyes blue (http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-04/news/30357104_1_eyes-pigment-salma-hayek), but it's still being tested.

then hes mixed,

maybe european genes are more used to race mixing now and become more dominant in the future.

Atlantic Islander
11-26-2012, 12:56 AM
then hes mixed, maybe european genes are more used to race mixing now and become more dominant in the future

Yes he's African-American, so he's most certainly mixed.

Guapo
11-26-2012, 01:12 AM
a blue eyed mongol

Comte Arnau
11-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Well, it's true that blue eyes are scary. Elijah Wood in Sin City scared the shit out of me. Alexis Bledel... not that much. :D

MarkyMark
11-26-2012, 01:30 AM
I thought wogs were supposed to be tan, not white skinned Semitic looking people.

Although I hate them these wogs are "superior":

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/alg_jersey_shore_mtv.jpg

Also I might want to add that it seems like IM has a thing about superiority... which you can't really judge based off off race most of the times.

Queen B
11-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Fuck, I should feel inferior compared to my mother :(

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Fuck, I should feel inferior compared to my mother :(

no you should feel superior to someone like me because you have a blue eyed mother:D

Peyrol
11-26-2012, 11:43 AM
:picard1:

Queen B
11-26-2012, 11:49 AM
no you should feel superior to someone like me because you have a blue eyed mother:D

I was ironic :picard2: