PDA

View Full Version : If someone is interested and you are not

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 02:09 AM
How do you behave? do you ignore them or talk to them but never give them any signs? what is the best to do if it is obvious that the person likes you,but you do not feel the same?

Cynewald
11-26-2012, 02:11 AM
I just tell them straight.

I seem to attract fat/obese women and not the slender ladies that I much prefer. I tell them straight up I'm not attracted to fat girls. I don't care if I hurt theri feelings, there's no excuse to be fat and expecting to get an inshape male.

Sikeliot
11-26-2012, 02:31 AM
I tell them I am not interested, and that they need to accept it rather than continuing to pursue me after I have established my lack of interest.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Hmm but i am talking about situations where he does not show his inteest that obviously? i mean it is better to show it rather than openly say it

Atlantic Islander
11-26-2012, 02:34 AM
It's better to just let them know you are not interested, because it can easily turn into an obsession.

arcticwolf
11-26-2012, 02:37 AM
Hmm but i am talking about situations where he does not push it that obviously? i mean it is better to show it rather than openly say it

Show no interest, be friendly but neutral. People get those signals. There is no need to hurt anybody. If that fails (rarely), tell them gently that you are not interested. In all but very extreme cases, it will work.

Sikeliot
11-26-2012, 02:40 AM
Show no interest, be friendly but neutral. People get those signals. There is no need to hurt anybody. If that fails (rarely), tell them gently that you are not interested. In all but very extreme cases, it will work.

And in those cases where it doesn't work and they keep bothering, one might want to contemplate a restraining order.

Incal
11-26-2012, 02:55 AM
I play dumb. I also mention anytime I can that I want to fuck all the women in the world and that I'm too horny to be just with one girl and that I could never be faithful.

arcticwolf
11-26-2012, 02:58 AM
And in those cases where it doesn't work and they keep bothering, one might want to contemplate a restraining order.

Yeah, extreme cases are not easy to resolve, but fortunately they are very rare.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:03 AM
I play dumb. I also mention anytime I can that I want to fuck all the women in the world and that I'm too horny to be just with one girl and that I could never be faithful.

sounds like the right way :D

mysticism
11-26-2012, 03:05 AM
bosnian i am not interested don't flatter yourself

Mary
11-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Humiliate them and then diss them in a very degrading way. But it makes them want you even more unfortunately.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Humiliate them and then diss them in a very degrading way. But it makes them want you even more unfortunately.

like how?:D

Visigodo Español
11-26-2012, 03:23 AM

Women (or, at least, most women), though they deny it in outward reality, want to be punished. They lust for that shit-- being disparaged and humiliated and what have you. It's bizarre and makes no sense, but then again.. Lol.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:26 AM
Women (or, at least, most women), though they deny it in outward reality, want to be punished. They lust for that shit-- being disparaged and humiliated and what have you. It's bizarre and makes no sense, but then again.. Lol.

And men too

iNird
11-26-2012, 03:29 AM
Honesty.......bro

Mary
11-26-2012, 03:29 AM
like how?:D

You can ask him if he thinks his cock is big enough to please a woman. If he says yes, you challenge him to send you picture proof. If he does, you have all kinds of options, as you may understand. Post it on a gay site along with his name. For example. If he doesn't you can always just tease him further.

If you have to interact with them, be nice and sweet, and when they ask you out tell them that you have to go home to your boyfriend. You have to make him think that he actually has a shot "Wow, this girl might actually be interested in going out with me". The trick is that you tell him the boyfriend part in just as a sweet and nice way as you have been talking to him so far. "Yes, that's very nice, you seem like a cool guy, I have to go home to my boyfriend now".

I used to do this in college.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:31 AM
You can ask him if he thinks his cock is big enough to please a woman. If he says yes, you challenge him to send you picture proof. If he does, you have all kinds of options, as you may understand. Post it on a gay site along with his name. For example. If he doesn't you can always just tease him further.

thats so mean

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:34 AM
If you have to interact with them, be nice and sweet, and when they ask you out tell them that you have to go home to your boyfriend. You have to make him think that he actually has a shot "Wow, this girl might actually be interested in going out with me". The trick is that you tell him the boyfriend part in just as a sweet and nice way as you have been talking to him so far. "Yes, that's very nice, you seem like a cool guy, I have to go home to my boyfriend now".

I used to do this in college

And then they go even more crazy about you? :D

Mary
11-26-2012, 03:35 AM
thats so mean

Imagine what his mother would say if she finds out he's sending cock picks to girls.

Mary
11-26-2012, 03:36 AM

They'll mostly stalk you after that.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 03:41 AM
this video is about mary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQPPGl-W8c

she comes up dances for you then take your car and dissapear

Mary
11-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Bump don't let me kill the thread. It was just getting good.

Mraz
11-26-2012, 05:24 AM
Imagine what his mother would say if she finds out he's sending cock picks to girls.

If it happened to me, my mother would think I'm manipulated by a whore :coffee: :D

Mary
11-26-2012, 05:42 AM
If it happened to me, my mother would think I'm manipulated by a whore :coffee: :D

- "Mom, it's not what you think it is, she made me do it".

- "Yes, I see son, the big bad burqa woman manipulated you, here have some cookies and milk".

:rolleyes:

Mraz
11-26-2012, 05:45 AM
- "Mom, it's not what you think it is, she made me do it".

- "Yes, I see son, the big bad burqa woman manipulated you, here have some cookies and milk"

:rolleyes:

Nah it would be more

"Discover the compromising pics"

....Oh dear son, what this evil woman made you to do...May the thunder kill her.

I don't even have to talk since I'm the favorite of my siblings.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 06:19 AM
They'll mostly stalk you after that.

But that is what you do not want :D i mean if it was a guy i liked then maybe :D

Mary
11-26-2012, 06:28 AM
But that is what you do not want :D i mean if it was a guy i liked then maybe :D

If you're hot you're going to get stalked in either case. This way you can at least get a laugh out of it.

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 06:35 AM
How do you behave? do you ignore them or talk to them but never give them any signs? what is the best to do if it is obvious that the person likes you,but you do not feel the same?

first i try not to hur hert feelings, most important.
second, i think hard of what to say so i wont hurt her feelings but make clear im not interested
and third i talk to her and say it but in a gentle way so i wont hurt her feelings

finally i will be fucked up and have bad conscious because for it

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 02:38 PM
If you're hot you're going to get stalked in either case. This way you can at least get a laugh out of it.

You seem to be mean to those poor guys? :D

Bari
11-26-2012, 02:52 PM
If opening your mouth doesn't work, tell him that you got pregnant on the sly.

Mary
11-26-2012, 03:06 PM
You seem to be mean to those poor guys? :D

They shouldn't approach an attractive woman if they're not attractive themselves. It's like if you would go to look at a luxury car and then offer the seller €1000. Would he have the right to be insulted? That's exactly what these guys are doing. There needs to be a discouragement for this so that they learn their place.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2012, 03:08 PM
They shouldn't approach an attractive woman if they're not attractive themselves. It's like if you would go to look at a luxury car and then offer the seller €1000. Would he have the right to be insulted? That's exactly what these guys are doing. There needs to be a discouragement for this so that they learn their place.

I understand,it sounds right because those guys usually never take no for an answer and seem to think they are 10 :D

Blackout
11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Tell them your a lesbian, hopefully that should work. :thumb001:

Arthas
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
If a girl was interested in me, but I wasn't interested in her, I would use her for sex for as long as possible (assuming that she was reasonably attractive).

If I couldn't do that, or when the sex stops, I would just tell her straight up that I'm not interested in her.

Leon_C
11-26-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm not very good at knowing when someone is interested

Sabinae
11-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Disharmonious Saior Moon avatar just killed my fantasies.... :( I'd be afraid to see the full figure of..."that"....

P.S. I really am in love with those cartoons, since I was a child...

Mortimer
11-27-2012, 02:48 PM

i approach attractive women all the time but im not a bit attractive:D

Graus
11-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Why is everything you guys do a bloody drama? Been there done and tha,t I said: "I am not attracted to you and I wont be in the future either. Look for someone else" Short and not exactly sweet but with little room for interpretations. She wasnt happy but it helped her in the long run. Dont say things like" right now" or "maybe"

Sabinae
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Why is everything you guys do a bloody drama? Been there done and tha,t I said: "I am not attracted to you and I wont be in the future either. Look for someone else" Short and not exactly sweet but with little room for interpretations. She wasnt happy but it helped her in the long run. Dont say things like" right now" or "maybe"

Guess I'm old fashioned, but for real life now... Do women actually "follow" men around till they notice and actually feel obliged to say that?:picard2:
And isn't all the attraction and love game played in sensuality and mystery, with velvety subtlety? Crazy I tell you...crazy....

Mary
11-27-2012, 03:17 PM
i approach attractive women all the time but im not a bit attractive:D

Any success so far?

Querubín
11-27-2012, 03:44 PM

I used to do this in college.

You are so perverse and perverted :iloveyou: :D

Querubín
11-27-2012, 03:52 PM

When orcoid women, approach me, there are times when I run to get away from them, but without giving them false hope because it seems very cruel, but usually I try not to hurt them. Although, if I'm honest, there are many who deserve to be treated like you say. They are very ugly and act as if they were models.

Hurrem sultana
11-27-2012, 05:12 PM
This though more common among guys,usually girls never "stalk" to that point,and usually it is the ugly guys that go for girls way over their league

Rouxinol
11-27-2012, 05:13 PM

I tell that person to fuck off.

dralos
11-27-2012, 05:19 PM
if a girl would tell that to me,i would take it as a definately no and move on,you dont come between bf and gf thats low

Mraz
11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm kinda slow to understand what's going on, but when I realize, I just become cold, avoidant, bad mooded, very negative. I also do that when I want peace from my friends.

Graus
11-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Guess I'm old fashioned, but for real life now... Do women actually "follow" men around till they notice and actually feel obliged to say that?:picard2:
And isn't all the attraction and love game played in sensuality and mystery, with velvety subtlety? Crazy I tell you...crazy....

I met her in the army, she wasnt your everyday girl.