PDA

View Full Version : name things you hate the most about yourself

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 02:54 PM
my dark Pigment and my non-White feauteres, my ugly über-gypsy face.
my obesity

Graham
12-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't hate your Gypsy face IM, be proud of who you are & ancestors. Just lose the fat.

I hate my buck teeth.

Methmatician
12-01-2012, 03:01 PM
My heavy, straight hair.

caesius
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
my face
my weak will

Corvus
12-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Physical: dark eyes, long nose, inclination towards an ectomorphic body constitiution,
skin quality

Psycholgical: tendency to slopiness, social deficits esp. with women, lack of intelligence

caesius
12-01-2012, 03:05 PM
skin quality

+1

Behemot
12-01-2012, 03:07 PM
the scar on the back of my head where my hair doesn't grow
and sometimes temper

Atlantic Islander
12-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Physical - I don't like how large my nose and my breasts are. My nose is too large for my face, and my breasts cause back pain, so I end up slouching all the time. That's it though, I don't mind anything else.

Mental - My anxiety disorder sucks.

Kalitas
12-01-2012, 03:56 PM
My skinny body :(

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Current opiate withdrawals and the attendant torpor

Wasted intelligence

Wasted musical and artistic skills

Wasted writing ability

Wasted body; out of shape and overweight

I would benefit from more rhinoplasty, the last one was good but
too conservative

The fact that I have been sacked from every job that I have had, usually not knowing why, or merely for responding to insults with evil homosexual bitch words straight from the puckering anus of Satan (thanks MalteseFalcon) my accusers crumbled when faced with my viper tongue, but that did not increase my earning potential

The fact that, although I knew that paid work is never really going to happen, I still went down the retard route of drug abuse. How did I think that I was going to win that way?

The fact that I wasted my time and money going to university, when I should have stuck with yoga and meditation because worldly knowledge and the humanites, in particular, are a bunch of Communist bullshit

The fact that I knew this but still went back to university, thinking that I could somehow bend myself into studying their bullshit

The way that I just do not keep in touch with good friends, or even relatives

The way that when I realised that I was mildly autistic, I decided to give up on life, and underwent a second adolescence with drugs, alcohol and gourmandising, even though I knew better, and should have valued myself; I have been on the wagon for about five years now, and it is only just slowing down now.

The way that when I was in my twenties, I knew what was good for me, and I ate well, and stuck to my exercise regime religiously, and had a good life, but threw it away, thinking that I could go to university and get a 'normal' job and 'normal' life, amongst a sea of degeneracy, retardation and perfidy. I was sold a lie. Sweet dreams...

Leliana
12-01-2012, 04:11 PM
My freckles on face and shoulder, my regular migraine and my good will bordering naivity. :rolleyes:

Mraz
12-01-2012, 04:17 PM
My thick eyebrows.
Difficulties to trust people.

MarkyMark
12-01-2012, 04:18 PM
-Big nose
-I get easily annoyed
-Stressed from school and can't relax(this also causes some acne)
-Lack of dedication to a sport
-Don't do too well with girls
-Intelligent: This sucks because I often know the exact joke people are going to make so I don't laugh often, and I remember a lot of stuff and when I tell someone who was part of the memory about they memory they think I'm lying because they can't remember it
-I pee everywhere (By this I mean I don't wait to get home from say, playing at my school over the weekend with my friends. I just unzip my pants and pee on school buildings... I often do this at other places in the wilderness)

Lithium
12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I am over analyzing basically every single thing in my life, I tend to always seek the approval and support of my family and friends. I am too sensitive and introverted which causes a lot of depressive moods.

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Shouldn't hate your Gypsy face IM, be proud of who you are & ancestors. Just lose the fat.
I hate my buck teeth.

ok dude, it is easy to say for you but you dont know how i feel. you dont Need to see this black skinned über-gypsy crap face into mirror every day.

if i had to put it in a Picture/Video how i feel.
Ce667D4kHq0

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 04:48 PM
ok dude, it is easy to say for you but you dont know how i feel. you dont Need to see this black skinned über-gypsy crap face into mirror every day.

Perhaps you need to change the way you feel then.

You could change the way you feel by changing your attitude, and frankly, losing weight. You obviously must have done some comfort-eating at some point, and it now needs to be reversed.

If you have an actual facial deformity then book an appointment with your general physician about it or see an aesthetic/plastic surgeon, and see what can be done.

I have not seen anything wrong with your face. You look like a Greek or something.

Some Greeks would probably consider you to be nordic and slim... and you know that... and are you not just insulting your ancestors by saying 'dark Gypsy face'?

Get over it. We are all different.

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Perhaps you need to change the way you feel then.

You could change the way you feel by changing your attitude, and frankly, losing weight. You obviously must have done some comfort-eating at some point, and it now needs to be reversed.

If you have an actual facial deformity then book an appointment with your general physician about it or see an aesthetic/plastic surgeon, and see what can be done.

I have not seen anything wrong with your face. You look like Greek or something.

Papandreou would consider you to be nordic and slim... and you know that... :laugh:

yes probably i Need to Change how i feel. it is the Feeling which is kinda weird and wrong, because everyone should be comfort in his Skin. maybe im a racial transvestite like someone who hates being a Girl but is a Girl.

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 04:54 PM
yes probably i Need to Change how i feel. it is the Feeling which is kinda weird and wrong, because everyone should be comfort in his Skin. maybe im a racial transvestite like someone who hates being a Girl but is a Girl.

So, there is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, or Counselling with Transactional Analysis or even Life Coaching to help you identify and achieve your goals.

Surely, you have people behind you, supporting you (and hopefully they are not feeding you chocolate cakes) and you could ask them to assist you in achieving your goals.

"I hate my dark skin and über-gypsy crap face" is not going to help you.

My answer to everything was; "I am going to take morphine and get horizontal about life."

This approach and similar approaches do tend to fail, because they do not address the cause of the pain, merely mask it, and often create another problem, so one ends up with two problems, instead of one which could have been solved.

I suspect that you comfort-eat, right, and do not exercise?

Cut back the carbs, unless you really need them for breakfast and start exercising.

If you really really hate your face, you could have surgery, and I think that there is an Indian product called 'Fair and Lovely' which you could use to lighten your skin, if you wanted to do that. I think that there is a herbal option, but seriously dude... Do you really want to do that?

I used hydroquinone to get right of my (few) freckles when I was 18/19 and it was ridiculous.

KIUQ5hbRHXk

lol?

http://www.fairandlovely.co.uk/

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 04:56 PM
So, there is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, or Counselling with Transactional Analysis or even Life Coaching to help you identify and achieve your goals.

Surely, you have people behind you, supporting you (and hopefully they are not feeding you chocolate cakes) and you could ask them to assist you in achieving your goals.

"I hate my dark skin and über-gypsy crap face" is not going to help you.

that costs too much Money to make such therapy. i rather write on apricity that i hate my gypsy face because that costs me nothing;)

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 05:06 PM
that costs too much Money to make such therapy. i rather write on apricity that i hate my gypsy face because that costs me nothing;)

Yes, but it is also worth nothing, unless you do something about it, and if you are lying, that will have consequences for you psychologically. ;)

Do not tell me that you cannot obtain a referral from a general practioner in medicine...

Englisc
12-01-2012, 05:10 PM
My hair, when it's down. I'm 5 foot 7 inches and it reaches to halfway down the top part of the leg. And it always gets in knots.

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 05:24 PM
My hair, when it's down. I'm 5 foot 7 inches and it reaches to halfway down the top part of the leg. And it always gets in knots.

i love Long hair on girls;)

Mr.crowley
12-01-2012, 05:28 PM
I hate my long dick :c

Englisc
12-01-2012, 05:30 PM
i love Long hair on girls;)
Is this just me, but do the men on this forum love telling girls aspects they randomly like about you? ;)

Mary
12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
My freckles on face and shoulder, my regular migraine and my good will bordering naivity. :rolleyes:

Freckles can be really cute, and make you special,

http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc476/th_387139572_solo_5_122_476lo.jpg (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=387139572_solo_5_122_476lo.jpg)

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Is this just me, but do the men on this forum love telling girls aspects they randomly like about you? ;)

just wanted to make compliment.:) dont be offended.:) if you want to hear more, i Picture you as noble and cute anglo-saxon/wasp/english Lady who has maybe a Terrier dog and loves horses. Long brunette hair and pale Skin tones. slender and petite. i had Picture of such a Girl in taxonomy and asked to be classified some idiots said she doesnt look like pure english Girl but to me she did looked not less english then the queen. can i Show you Picture and you tell me if she Looks like pure english Girl?

Leon_C
12-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Physical:

Big nose with convex bump

Skull deformity: Right side of my occiput is flat, left side is curved

skinny wrists/ arms

Inability to grow facial hair

Terrible eyesight

Mental:

Beta male

socially awkward

have some extreme ups and downs

Other than this everything is good

Partizan
12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Physically:

Oily hair, which gets very "shiny" when I can't have shower for only one day(like in case of a bus trip).

Sensitive skin, on which spots appear just after a beard shave.

Being flat feet.

(Sometimes), being tall. Because standing up in a bus or metro for more than 30 mins is extremely painful for me.

Mentally?

Nothing. I am happy with my personality and it couldn't be any better.

Leon_C
12-01-2012, 05:35 PM
just wanted to make compliment.:) dont be offended.:) if you want to hear more, i Picture you as noble and cute anglo-saxon/wasp/english Lady who has maybe a Terrier dog and loves horses. Long brunette hair and pale Skin tones. slender and petite. i had Picture of such a Girl in taxonomy and asked to be classified some idiots said she doesnt look like pure english Girl but to me she did looked not less english then the queen. can i Show you Picture and you tell me if she Looks like pure english Girl?

Oh god, that thread, I'm sorry but that girl you posted was not English!

Atlantic Islander
12-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Physical:

Big nose with convex bump

Skull deformity: Right side of my occiput is flat, left side is curved

skinny wrists/ arms

Inability to grow facial hair

Terrible eyesight

Your nose doesn't look particularly convex or big from what I could see at least.

I forgot about bad eyesight, I should add that to mine.

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Oh god, that thread, I'm sorry but that girl you posted was not English!

no she was a paki!:D

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 05:38 PM

Your hair is your crowning glory, and you have clearly chosen to grow it.

Have you tried coconut oil (old Indian technique) to keep it manageable and in great condition, and/or braiding? Plaiting and braiding are both traditional.

I use coconut oil for my chin-length hair and have found it to be indispensable for day to day living. I just apply the oil after washing.

Of course, for special occasions, the serum, the mousse and the diffuser attachment come into play, and it dries down into perfect separated curls.

The Alchemist
12-01-2012, 05:38 PM
I shouldn't, but i hate the millions errors done in the past. A life or errors.
I don't hate any other things, but i certainly don't love either my ultra-ugly hair and my dark circles.

Englisc
12-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Let's see what you got right:

WASP: I am white and Anglo-Saxon, but not protestant. I wasn't even baptized.

Terrier dog: Unfortunately not, I don't have a dog, I'd prefer a cat actually.

Horses: They're pretty good, a nice strong animal vs. cute cats and rabbits etc.

Brunette: Yes I am brown haired.

Pale skin: Yes.

Slender and petite: I'm neither. I weigh about normal for by height but this is more than a usual girl.

:thumb001:

Leon_C
Your nose doesn't look particularly convex or big from what I could see at least.

if you saw me in real life you might think differently, I've had a lot of people asking me if my nose is broken :mad:

Mortimer
I shouldn't, but i hate the millions errors done in the past. A life or errors.
I don't hate any other things, but i certainly don't love either my ultra-ugly hair and my dark circles.

you know you are beautiful, and your hair is wonderful. what should i say:rolleyes:

Mortimer
12-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Let's see what you got right:

WASP: I am white and Anglo-Saxon, but not protestant. I wasn't even baptized.

are you from Protestant ancestors/Family Background then you are still WASP in my book

Terrier dog: Unfortunately not, I don't have a dog, I'd prefer a cat actually.

Horses: They're pretty good, a nice strong animal vs. cute cats and rabbits etc.

Brunette: Yes I am brown haired.

Pale skin: Yes.

Slender and petite: I'm neither. I weigh about normal for by height but this is more than a usual girl.

:thumb001:

I send you pm.

The Alchemist
12-01-2012, 05:42 PM
you know you are beautiful, and your hair is wonderful. what should i say:rolleyes:

Everyone in real life seems to agree that i have awful thick and reddish brown hair....just terrible. Also my kinda "Addams Family" dark circles.

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 05:43 PM
if you saw me in real life you might think differently, I've had a lot of people asking me if my nose is broken :mad:

Rhinoplasty. Go for the best, and shop around.

Perhaps your nose was broken when you were a child. This is what my surgeon suggested to me. Consult an aesthetic surgeon.

(all optional)

Englisc
12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
This is something that really annoys me, when I was 12 I developed short sighted ness. I have to war glasses to see anything far away now, the world's a gigantic blur.

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 05:48 PM
This is something that really annoys me, when I was 12 I developed short sighted ness. I have to war glasses to see anything far away now, the world's a gigantic blur.

Laser eye surgery? Contact lenses? :rolleyes:

Lobotomist
12-01-2012, 05:56 PM
my obesity

You shouldn't hate your own physical characteristics or genetics. Be proud of who you are, what you stand for and what your ancestors did. You can't change it anyways - except obesity. :icon_smile:

Englisc
12-01-2012, 06:01 PM
are you from Protestant ancestors/Family Background then you are still WASP in my book

My grandad was baptized Protestant but considers himself atheist, my grandma is Catholic. I have no idea about my father's side of the family.

Laser eye surgery? Contact lenses?
I've been warned about the former. It may turn out to be unsafe, and doesn't last anyway. As for contacts, I've been thinking about getting them but I really clumsy with those sort of fine things. :(

Mans not hot
12-01-2012, 06:04 PM
My lack of confidence, apparently. I'm always quiet person because of that.

Smaug
12-01-2012, 06:07 PM
My anxiety, I worry too much about things, it causes me insomnia and stress. Hate it!

Fortis in Arduis
12-01-2012, 06:07 PM
I've been warned about the former. It may turn out to be unsafe, and doesn't last anyway. As for contacts, I've been thinking about getting them but I really clumsy with those sort of fine things. :(

My advice is: go to that spangly shopping centre in Leeds, Victoria Quarter or one of the others (or Harvey Nichols) and buy yourself a really bold pair of heavy framed glasses which you look and feel fabulous in. Make sure that you buy the glass which is extra-dense and thin, and maybe outline your eyes with kohl and mascara so that they do not look too small inside those 'telescopes'.

Dolce and Gabbana make nice frames. I am thinking character frames, but not geek or hipster frames. Something bold, yet discreet and very smart. You could work it.

https://www.toniandguy-opticians.co.uk/shop/product_images/t/578/Dolce_%26_Gabbana_Glasses_DG3111_1723__42069_std.j pg

Also, see if you can get some prescription sunglasses with a more delicate frame, just to have some variety. I prefer the Ray-Ban company. It helps a lot when I have to travel on public transport, or enter a racially-fuxated area. :eyes

Also, the headscarf bitches are just jealous of your long hair. Let them weep.

Lobotomist
12-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Physical:

▪ Big nose. (because of boxing)
▪ Bad eyesight.
▪ Dry skin.
▪ Mild acne.

Mental:

▪ Moody.
▪ Difficulty to trust people.
▪ Lack of confidence.
▪ Narcissism.

Jackson
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Physically:
Hair can be annoying unless it is quite long or very short.
Standing for too long gives me a bad back and i'm only 19, so undoubtedly will have back problems in the future, although i am quite tall so that may be part of it.

Mentally:
I often think i'm doing more than i am (in terms of physically doing things), like for example when dancing as far as i'm concerned i'm dancing but it turns out i'm barely moving. This is also quite funny though, whenever i'm waiting i just stand their waiting, but i get told that i don't even move at all, i guess like a living statue. Also stare at things when i get bored. Standing completely still and staring at walls is a fairly common occurrence when waiting for things haha.
I think too much before doing/saying things. This makes conversations slow when it does happen because you tend to sit there thinking in detail about a list of things you could or couldn't say, why or why not should or shouldn't say them, and the consequences of saying each thing.
I'm a really bad procrastinator, but i always get the job/work done in the end so doesn't really cause problems.

Although most of that doesn't occur too often, it doesn't really cause me problems but it is a bit annoying when it does happen.

Baldur
12-01-2012, 10:48 PM
I pretty much hate everything about myself.

The Alchemist
12-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I pretty much hate everything about myself.
C'mon, don't be that weird!!

Baldur
12-01-2012, 11:05 PM
C'mon, don't be that weird!!

Whats weird about that?

The Alchemist
12-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Whats weird about that?

You're too weird with yourself.

Baldur
12-01-2012, 11:08 PM
nope, i'm just honest.

alb0zfinest
12-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Where do i begin:
My face
Im too tall (6'2)
Im a little below average weight
I have something called false confidence
I use to have good memory, now....... well... it's just bad.
I haven't rememberd a dream in 2 years. I say this because apparently we always dream just sometimes we don't remember our dreams
This list can go on and on and on and on and on , anyways you get the point.

Leon_C
12-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Where do i begin:
My face
Im too tall (6'2)
Im a little below average weight
I have something called false confidence
I use to have good memory, now....... well... it's just bad.
I haven't rememberd a dream in 2 years. I say this because apparently we always dream just sometimes we don't remember our dreams
This list can go on and on and on and on and on , anyways you get the point.

6'2 is the ideal height! I wouldn't say you're too tall since I am taller than you!

Queen B
12-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Physical:

Nose
Teeth sensitivity and looks
Hair frizzing
dry skin/breaks
Deadly pigmentation
Dark circles

Mental:

Too talkactive
Junk food lover
clumsy . Very
terrible singing voice
good-will

alb0zfinest
12-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Physical:

Nose
Teeth sensitivity and looks
Hair frizzing
dry skin/breaks
Deadly pigmentation
Dark circles

Mental:

Too talkactive
Junk food lover
clumsy . Very
terrible singing voice
good-will
I completely agree :D just kidding

Queen B
12-02-2012, 12:50 AM
I completely agree :D just kidding
Believe me, its so true, it hurts.
I don't think I know anyone that have such a bad voice :(

alb0zfinest
12-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Believe me, its so true, it hurts.
I don't think I know anyone that have such a bad voice :(

Have you forgotten someone named alb0zfinest? :p

Queen B
12-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Have you forgotten someone named alb0zfinest? :p
I haven't heard you, if I do, and don't turn deaf, then we should make a duet :lol:

Mark
12-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Not too much thankfully. Except maybe this (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64067)

Mortimer
12-02-2012, 04:18 AM
You shouldn't hate your own physical characteristics or genetics. Be proud of who you are, what you stand for and what your ancestors did. You can't change it anyways - except obesity. :icon_smile:

Ce667D4kHq0

arcticwolf
12-02-2012, 04:23 AM
You gonna laugh, my big, large, enormous, gigantic, tremendous, sizable, impressive, intimidating, eye catching, breath taking and marvelous, stupendous, exquisite, sophisticated and stunningly beautiful ..... biceps! :D

alb0zfinest
12-02-2012, 04:30 PM
I haven't heard you, if I do, and don't turn deaf, then we should make a duet :lol:

Highly unlikely.
We shouldn't torture people like that

Germaniac
12-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Physical: chemo curls
Little overweight
Weird beard
I am too short (5'11")
Poor eysight (no surgery or contacts possible)
Thin ankles and wrists
Dark eyes

Mental: Depression
Anger problems
Social awkwardness
Talk either too much or too little

Mark
12-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Physical: chemo curls
Little overweight
Weird beard
I am too short (5'11")
Poor eysight (no surgery or contacts possible)
Thin ankles and wrists
Dark eyes

Mental: Depression
Anger problems
Social awkwardness
Talk either too much or too little

5'11" is a pretty good height. Not short.

Germaniac
12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
A good height would be around 6'2"

Virtuous
12-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Well, nevermind...

Ira di Dio
12-03-2012, 10:55 AM
I hate that I'm becoming addict to this stupid forum. You know the chill down your spine when you're trolling people... Need rehab asap.

sammymcgoff
12-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Being only 4'11" tall. I feel tiny compared to most people

Svipdag
12-09-2012, 08:12 PM
My age

"Age is a high price to pay for maturity." - Anon Y. Mous

Slycooper
12-09-2012, 08:14 PM
My acne scars

Desz
12-10-2012, 08:13 PM
I can't stand my moody side! I wish I was the "happy-type". I forget sometimes that I have alot to be thankful for!

silver_surfer
11-27-2013, 11:38 AM
I get attached to things too quickly. New food I love = eat it twice a day until I'm sick of it. New song = listen to it a million times in a row until I can't stand it. New tv show I love = desperate need to watch entire series as quickly as possible. New relationship = Can't live without you.

It's so annoying, but I can't stop. :(

Also
11-27-2013, 11:43 AM
I hate hating things about myself.

Sehnsucht
01-28-2014, 03:08 AM
my obesity

Same thing here minus the obesity. Plus my lack of German ancestry and my non-White genetic profile, the bloody purple middle eastern segments on my aunts dr McDonald chromosome painting

Prisoner Of Ice
01-28-2014, 03:10 AM
1) Procrastination
2) that too few people can live up to my greatness

rhiannon
01-28-2014, 03:19 AM
-My build in general. Always wanted to be one of those delicate little wispy chicks....so NOT happening LOL
-My energy level. Just ain't what it used to be.....sucks to get old LMAO
-My temper, which can really get the best of me at times
-My oddities in general. Just wish at times I could feel more normal and like it lol
-My hands. Got my father's hands....strong, but damn finding rings that fit is really hard. I call em' my man hands lol
-My life curse. Seems Murphy's Law is my Religious Doctrine, for surely whatever can go wrong generally does in fact, go wrong

vibrant_
01-28-2014, 03:25 AM
1. I'm too over analytical
2. Too prissy sometimes unfortunately :(
3. My legs (Don't get me wrong I like them, duh my avatar - I just wish they were skinnier)
2. I hate being 5'6. I wish I was either super petite or super tall.

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:27 AM
1. I'm too over analytical
2. Too prissy sometimes unfortunately :(
3. My legs (Don't get me wrong I like them, duh my avatar - I just wish they were skinnier)
2. I hate being 5'6. I wish I was either super petite or super tall.
your legs are super hot

Han Cholo
01-28-2014, 03:29 AM
I'm quite selfish and reclusive at times.

simple_guy
01-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Physical - I don't like how large my nose and my breasts are. My nose is too large for my face, and my breasts cause back pain, so I end up slouching all the time. That's it though, I don't mind anything else.

Mental - My anxiety disorder sucks.

big nosed, heavy breasted women are awesome :thumb001:

MINARDOWICZ
01-28-2014, 03:30 AM
my obesity

Come on dude. That is not what you should be ashamed about. This is what leads to some crazy things like letting anger out on other people and this is how many nutjobs are born.

Be proud of your roots... just lose the weight. That's all.

Anyways I do not like my zit face. HAHAHA! Without that I would look a LOT better.

thetank
01-28-2014, 03:32 AM
Physical- my big Jewish nose haha

Social: I really don't like being around a lot of people..I always prefer a small group of friends rather than large acquaintances..I don't know if that makes me anti social but I definitely need to work on my people's skills

Celxon
01-28-2014, 03:35 AM
I waste too much time on forums. That precious time would be more wisely spent on gambling and pornography (kidding). I also hate the fact that I worry that people might take my jokes seriously. Hence the previous disclaimer.

rhiannon
01-28-2014, 03:36 AM
I waste too much time on forums. That precious time would be more wisely spent on gambling and pornography (kidding). I also hate the fact that I worry that people might take my jokes seriously. Hence the previous disclaimer.
I think you're alright :) Even when you disagree with people, you remain civil and respectful. Those are fine qualities :thumb001:

SardiniaAtlantis
01-28-2014, 03:37 AM
my obesity
Mr.Swan this is a very negative mentality, I hope you don't feel this way any longer.

Celxon
01-28-2014, 03:38 AM
-My build in general. Always wanted to be one of those delicate little wispy chicks....so NOT happening LOL
-My oddities in general. Just wish at times I could feel more normal and like it lol
-My hands. Got my father's hands....strong, but damn finding rings that fit is really hard. I call em' my man hands lol
-My life curse. Seems Murphy's Law is my Religious Doctrine, for surely whatever can go wrong generally does in fact, go wrong

Who are you kidding, Wonder Woman? You love being Xena! It's a bit like me hating my broad shoulders and deep voice. You can't fool me, Boudicca.

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:39 AM
Come on dude. That is not what you should be ashamed about. This is what leads to some crazy things like letting anger out on other people and this is how many nutjobs are born.

Be proud of your roots... just lose the weight. That's all.

Anyways I do not like my zit face. HAHAHA! Without that I would look a LOT better.

i dont really have a problem with it, i dont know why i said it it was long ago i dont remember what motivated me, maybe i had a weird moment/mood and lashed out on myself maybe someone said im brown shit and i hated myself, generally it is not a problem but obesity is

Proctor
01-28-2014, 03:39 AM
I'm too apathetic

I procrastinate all the time

I'm rude sometimes

Racist towards part of my own ancestry

and my inability to concentrate on something for long periods of time.

Han Cholo
01-28-2014, 03:41 AM
Now, physical things I don't like. I think my genital area is too much dark compared to the rest of my body. I also grow some hairs in the tip of my nose and I don't like that. I think my tongue is also too long. If I pull it out I look like a lizard that would put Gene Simmons to shame.

Otherwise it's meaningless to worry about trivial stuff like this. I'm aware I'm not perfect but no one is. If I were any "improved version" of myself it just wouldn't be me, and likely other qualities I'm used to would decrease.

Celxon
01-28-2014, 03:44 AM
I think you're alright :) Even when you disagree with people, you remain civil and respectful. Those are fine qualities :thumb001:

I appreciate that. I try to be civil and cordial because I had a bad temper when I was a kid. It might be a form of compensation based on regrets. For instance, I regret some holes in the wall.:rolleyes2:

rhiannon
01-28-2014, 04:53 AM
I'm too apathetic

I procrastinate all the time

I'm rude sometimes

Racist towards part of my own ancestry

and my inability to concentrate on something for long periods of time.

which part??

Manifest Destiny
01-28-2014, 05:38 AM
I'm far too tolerant and accepting of others.

simple_guy
01-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Now, physical things I don't like. I think my genital area is too much dark compared to the rest of my body. I also grow some hairs in the tip of my nose and I don't like that. I think my tongue is also too long. If I pull it out I look like a lizard that would put Gene Simmons to shame.

Otherwise it's meaningless to worry about trivial stuff like this. I'm aware I'm not perfect but no one is. If I were any "improved version" of myself it just wouldn't be me, and likely other qualities I'm used to would decrease.

Why is that? I too share the same problem (the first one)
do you know what can be the reason for it?

Manifest Destiny
01-28-2014, 05:45 AM
A good height would be around 6'2"

I'm 6'3" (actually closer to 6'4"). Anyone under 6' may as well be a midget. ;)

Prisoner Of Ice
01-28-2014, 05:53 AM
Physical - I don't like how large my nose and my breasts are. My nose is too large for my face, and my breasts cause back pain, so I end up slouching all the time.

Did I mention before how great you are? :D

Baldur
01-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Basically everything.

Sehnsucht
01-28-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm 6'3" (actually closer to 6'4"). Anyone under 6' may as well be a midget. ;)

I would like to add, the fact that I am also a midget at 5' something

I say anyone over 6' should have calcium drawn from their bones

Stimpy
01-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Psychological: I can easily get angry and violent. I've greatly improved in this department since I was younger but it can still be a problem.
Physical: Some scars from acne and injuries on my face and back. Too hairy.

Chaya
01-28-2014, 10:31 PM
I dont hate anything about myself :icon_smile:

armenianbodyhair
01-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Everything

cally
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm sometimes mentally unstable but overall I'm ok

blklady2013
01-28-2014, 10:44 PM
-I'm a procrastinator. About 80% of the time I spend doing one thing, should be spent doing something else.

-Fear of public speaking. I've been doing presentations in my career for many years and I still sometimes get paralyzing anxiety at the thought of presenting in front of others. It usually results in me establishing a more informal atmosphere during my presentations, but I don't want levity to distract from the importance of the information I'm presenting.

-Hormones. Thought I'd outgrow em, but I swear there's a 12 year old girl with the libido of an 18 year old trapped in me some days.

Caismeachd
01-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm quite mean and judgemental of people and find it hard to relax. I don't trust people.

armenianbodyhair
01-28-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm sometimes mentally unstable but overall I'm ok

Well that's not a good sign for the rest of us be ause you seem like one of the most well-balanced people here.

SardiniaAtlantis
01-28-2014, 10:56 PM
I am too ambitious, determined, and confident.

Leo Iscariot
01-28-2014, 10:58 PM
My teeth aren't straight and I think I have too much body hair.

Myth
01-28-2014, 11:26 PM
I don't really hate anything about my self, maybe the fact I am so damn hairy, but the again, I that may be a good thing considering my family all has a full head of hair and I can grow a nice beard.

Other than that maybe mental perception.

Never had complaints from anyone else.

Celxon
01-29-2014, 01:08 AM
-I'm a procrastinator. About 80% of the time I spend doing one thing, should be spent doing something else.

Did you get an ulcer in college? My guess is that, like me, you started a few term papers on the nights before they were due. Like an addict or an alcoholic, you swore that you would never do it again. That promise held until the next term paper was assigned.

Shah-Jehan
01-29-2014, 01:13 AM
I don't really hate anything about me but, I do dislike my extreme shyness. I have wasted many opportunities due to this and I still suffer from it, I mean why can't I be the opposite of Shy?!

-Fear of public speaking. I've been doing presentations in my career for many years and I still sometimes get paralyzing anxiety at the thought of presenting in front of others. It usually results in me establishing a more informal atmosphere during my presentations, but I don't want levity to distract from the importance of the information I'm presenting.

-Hormones. Thought I'd outgrow em, but I swear there's a 12 year old girl with the libido of an 18 year old trapped in me some days.
I can connect with the first two but, not the last though:lol:

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Did you get an ulcer in college? My guess is that, like me, you started a few term papers on the nights before they were due. Like an addict or an alcoholic, you swore that you would never do it again. That promise held until the next term paper was assigned.
OMG! How do you know my life?! Lol! And did you convince yourself that your best work is produced under the constraints of the last minute? And did you push the limits the next time? Waiting until the night before becomes waiting until the morning of? It's like a weird messed up competition with yourself to see how well you can do a task in the least amount of time possible...
If anyone were to actually do a brief synopsis of my life they'd look at my internet activity and realize the correlation between my join dates at different forums and college papers I had to turn in. Crazy.

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 02:22 AM
I don't really hate anything about me but, I do dislike my extreme shyness. I have wasted many opportunities due to this and I still suffer from it, I mean why can't I be the opposite of Shy?!

I can connect with the first two but, not the last though:lol: Shyness isn't bad unless it's crippling. I think shy people are some of the most multifaceted individuals and while it's a bit unreasonable to expect people to go out of their way to engage shy people, many miss out on some really awesome personalities b/c they didn't take the time to get to know shy individuals. In this world we need all types of people so revel in your shyness. You can take your time and get to know people and life. No rush. Lol!

TheBlondeSalad
01-29-2014, 02:34 AM
I hate the fact that I fantasize about other men even if I love my boyfriend to bits :eek:

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 02:51 AM
I hate how when I get in arguments or disagreements IRL, I stoop to the level of my adversary instead of rising above it.

I dont like my skinny forearms, hands, and assymetrical hairline

Fortis in Arduis
01-29-2014, 02:51 AM
I hate the fact that I fantasize about other men even if I love my boyfriend to bits :eek:

Consider yourself lucky that you get horny! I cannot seem to any more. :shrug:

Celxon
01-29-2014, 02:54 AM
OMG! How do you know my life?! Lol! And did you convince yourself that your best work is produced under the constraints of the last minute? And did you push the limits the next time? Waiting until the night before becomes waiting until the morning of? It's like a weird messed up competition with yourself to see how well you can do a task in the least amount of time possible...
If anyone were to actually do a brief synopsis of my life they'd look at my internet activity and realize the correlation between my join dates at different forums and college papers I had to turn in. Crazy.

My mom and my sisters ("you only have yourself to blame") must have called you! You're right on the money with all of that. I had at least one of the dreadful "morning of" semi-breakdowns. The assignment called for visual aids, like sophisticated charts and graphs. I drew these horrid cartoon figures on cardboard after I ate breakfast! It was quite appropriate....for fourth grade. Did you also rationalize a bit when you thought that your spontaneous work was better than your methodical work? "I'll get the same or lower grades if I plan and prepare for it, so I'll wing it and get the same or higher grades without spending so much time and effort on a likely disappointing result." Well, that's not verbatim, but that's the psychological impetus at work. I once heard that some people procrastinate because they fear failure while others do so because they fear success. Who knows? Maybe that was just psychobabble from a celebrity shrink.

TheBlondeSalad
01-29-2014, 02:57 AM
Consider yourself lucky that you get horny! I cannot seem to any more. :shrug:

Oh err....you're probably under a lot of stress lately :confused2:

rhiannon
01-29-2014, 02:59 AM
That's the only way to go :) I did exactly that. Like to call it working best under pressure LOL Never was one to study maniacally.....even in grad/med school I was a crammer.

rhiannon
01-29-2014, 03:00 AM
I hate the fact that I fantasize about other men even if I love my boyfriend to bits :eek:As long as you're not cheating outright...no harm no foul :) I think to a certain degree what you are saying is totally normal for much of the population, anyway.

Black Wolf
01-29-2014, 03:00 AM

Tropico? 2Med? :naughty:

rhiannon
01-29-2014, 03:04 AM
LOL.
Sounds pretty familiar to me :) There were no forums like this, but I usually managed to find a chatroom or two while I was cramming for some god awful final from hell. You're a crammer like me :) Trust me, there is a technique involved!

TheBlondeSalad
01-29-2014, 03:04 AM
Tropico? 2Med? :naughty:

Lol I'm talking about people in 'real life'...however, you might be right about Tropico :evilb:

rhiannon
01-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Tropico? 2Med? :naughty:You're not exactly chopped liver yourself you know :)

Black Wolf
01-29-2014, 03:06 AM
You're not exactly chopped liver yourself you know :)

Thanks! ;)

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 03:45 AM
LOL.
Sounds pretty familiar to me :) There were no forums like this, but I usually managed to find a chatroom or two while I was cramming for some god awful final from hell. You're a crammer like me :) Trust me, there is a technique involved!Lol! YES. My friends would walk by my laptop and be like "Why the hell are you writing essays about stuff on an Asian forum?" "Is that tetris?!" "Don't you have an exam tomorrow?"
(hunches over computer screen)

Celxon
01-29-2014, 03:59 AM
Lol! YES. My friends would walk by my laptop and be like "Why the hell are you writing essays about stuff on an Asian forum?" "Is that tetris?!" "Don't you have an exam tomorrow?"
(hunches over computer screen)

Were your parents and siblings understanding? My oldest sister always went after me because she was one of those perfect students. My middle sister was more understanding. My mom almost threw in the towel. In my case, I watched movies and TV programs at night when I hadn't even started my project, which was due the next day. "Isn't your assignment due tomorrow?!" The lectures and sermons commenced. You brought back some terrible memories.:D

rhiannon
01-29-2014, 04:03 AM
I get attached to things too quickly. New food I love = eat it twice a day until I'm sick of it. New song = listen to it a million times in a row until I can't stand it. New tv show I love = desperate need to watch entire series as quickly as possible. New relationship = Can't live without you.

It's so annoying, but I can't stop. :(I tend to be similar myself.....especially with new foods lol. I used to hate cooking for example....then all of a sudden I started loving it, but then I got sick of eating the foods I made. Like they tasted less good because I slaved so hard to make them and whatnot. Now I'm mediocre about it but my hubs can't cook AT ALL so I better bloody well figure something out because eating out all the time just isn't feasible.

I make a mean Prime Rib and Yorkshire pudding, though:thumb001: That was last year's Christmas dinner:hungry:

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 04:15 AM
Were your parents and siblings understanding? My oldest sister always went after me because she was one of those perfect students. My middle sister was more understanding. My mom almost threw in the towel. In my case, I watched movies and TV programs at night when I hadn't even started my project, which was due the next day. "Isn't your assignment due tomorrow?!" The lectures and sermons commenced. You brought back some terrible memories.:D
Lol! Glad Rhiannon and I could assist.

It was a cold and rainy Sunday night. The night before my exam on Szergensky Bronislaw's theory of the post-modern sacred in Western culture. I swear I offered to babysit one of my professor's kids that night knowing I wouldn't get anything done. We ended up re-watching an entire season of Rurouni Kenshin.

As for family being supportive, they know if they get pushy I'll resist unless it's my dad, so usually I avoid him when I've got an assignment. What I like about men is that they don't put up with my nonsense. I had an guy friend who would only let me get on Microsoft Word and watched me like a hawk until I finished an assignment. It was the weirdest turn on in the world. Lol! Him putting his foot down to ensure that I was successful? Forget dinner and flowers. Make me focus to write a paper?! I'm sold!
I don't exaggerate when I say I really don't know where I'd be without the men in my life...

1stLightHorse
01-29-2014, 05:07 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/244099/seinfeld-man-hands-o.gif

But seriously, this is not such a bad trait in a woman, you would make strong sons i'm sure.

lei.talk
01-31-2014, 04:42 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/zjxqfq.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pronghorn)

in north america,
the pronghorn (not an antelope (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilocapridae)) instantly accelerates
and runs at nearly sixty miles-per-hour

which significantly exceeds any extant predator
on the continent.

this suggests to biologists
the pronghorns are still outrunning a pleistocene predator - the cheetah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheetah) -
that has been extinct on the continent
for over twelve thousand years (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_extinction_event#North_America).

when will my sub-conscious realise
the (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?243&p=2950&viewfull=1#post2950) predator (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?4638&p=49873&viewfull=1#post49873) being (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?2829&p=65200&viewfull=1#post65200) outrun (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?5362&p=61307&viewfull=1#post61307) has been extinct for decades?

Leon_C
01-31-2014, 04:59 AM
I'm really gullible, and I have a tendency to let people down at the very last minute.

SunInTheWinter
01-31-2014, 05:07 AM
Physical: I could lose a few pounds.

Psychological: I feel like I've wasted a lot of my potential due to my recklessness and inability to focus. I have made choices in life that have now brought me to this point of being knee deep in debt. They say student loans are good debt, I say no debt is good debt.

Kiyant
01-31-2014, 05:08 AM
I feel almost empty without my gold/gems so i need them which is quite bothersome sometimes (even worse if you spend everything for a month for it)
Inbefore: LOLOLOLOL The jew is speaking from you or other bullshit

rhiannon
01-31-2014, 05:09 AM
Physical: I could lose a few pounds.

Psychological: I feel like I've wasted a lot of my potential due to my recklessness and inability to focus. I have made choices in life that have now brought me to this point of being knee deep in debt. They say student loans are good debt, I say no debt is good debt.
I thought you were Canadian? Thought their higher education system was a little different than ours lol
I so understand what you mean, though. We could seriously talk lol

SunInTheWinter
01-31-2014, 05:14 AM
I thought you were Canadian? Thought their higher education system was a little different than ours lol
I so understand what you mean, though. We could seriously talk lol

Nope, unfortunately it's not so different. It's super expensive to go to university and I went for 6 years so... Ouch.

I don't know about you guys, but we get student loans from both our provincial and federal governments and they charge crazy interest rates. Discouraging to say the least.

Sehnsucht
01-31-2014, 05:15 AM
1. Gott verbringte ein bisschen mehr Zeit mit Leliana machen als mit mich machen.
2. Mein Deutsch saugt, und wird immer saugen, und das Weiss Leliana.
3. Zwei Worter. Mein Opa.
4. Ich kann nicht denken an mehr, aber es gibt bestimmt mehr.
5. Im Moment: Ich kann nicht einschlafen!

Mark
01-31-2014, 05:16 AM
Nothing. Some things can use improvement but I have never hated anything about myself.

rhiannon
01-31-2014, 05:18 AM
Nope, unfortunately it's not so different. It's super expensive to go to university and I went for 6 years so... Ouch.

I don't know about you guys, but we get student loans from both our provincial and federal governments and they charge crazy interest rates. Discouraging to say the least.

Oh yes. We could certainly talk :laugh: I went for well over 8 years. Long story, too. But, I do have a graduate degree and detoured first through an even harder program so my route was rather....circuitous shall we say lol :)

How about consolidation when the interest rates can get locked in at lower rates? I did that with my big loans. And lemme tell ya....they ARE big. lol

rhiannon
01-31-2014, 05:19 AM
Nothing. Some things can use improvement but I have never hated anything about myself.What's to possibly hate about you anyway lol......Nothing at all :)

SunInTheWinter
01-31-2014, 05:20 AM
Oh yes. We could certainly talk :laugh: I went for well over 8 years. Long story, too. But, I do have a graduate degree and detoured first through an even harder program so my route was rather....circuitous shall we say lol :)

How about consolidation when the interest rates can get locked in a lower rates? I did that with my big loans. And lemme tell ya....they ARE big. lol

I don't think it works that way for student loans through the government... Right now, I'm solely paying interests and my payments are 400 bucks per month lol. Fun times.

Óttar
01-31-2014, 05:26 AM
My acid reflux, my body's inability to regulate cortisol and simultaneously freak out at the same time. Urticaria (itchiness, hives) in response to any kind of rise in body temperature. That I don't see the point about talking to girls about the weather when I just want to jump on them, etc.