PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas: Help needed!

Kazimiera
12-01-2012, 06:27 PM
***this account has been temporarily hijacked by Kazimiera's husband***

Desperately needing help!!!! I'm playing GTA San Andreas and I'm stuck on a mission - "Leaning to Fly" I've made it past the aeroplane but now I'm stuck on the damn gunship!! The objective is to shoot and destroy three stationary targets followed by two moving ones - no problem but I keep getting an average on between 43 and 54% and I dont know why!!! My time is reasonable (I think) so what now???????? I'm getting @%$#^% irritated with this !@^#%% mission can anybody please help me before I throw my computer thru the !#^$#@%$#%$ window????

***unhijacked***

Damiăo de Góis
12-01-2012, 06:30 PM
lol.. i remember playing that and feel frustrated as well. See if this helps:

KGohCAGpPYw

Blackout
12-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Huhuhuhahaha! That was quick... :)

Smaug
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh! I miss this game! The best sandbox ever! I was good in the flying missions:

http://gta.wikia.com/Learning_to_Fly?useskin=oasis&cb=7842

Maybe it helps.

Anatolian Eagle
12-01-2012, 06:35 PM
***this account has been temporarily hijacked by Kazimiera's husband***

Desperately needing help!!!! I'm playing GTA San Andreas and I'm stuck on a mission - "Leaning to Fly" I've made it past the aeroplane but now I'm stuck on the damn gunship!! The objective is to shoot and destroy three stationary targets followed by two moving ones - no problem but I keep getting an average on between 43 and 54% and I dont know why!!! My time is reasonable (I think) so what now???????? I'm getting @%$#^% irritated with this !@^#%% mission can anybody please help me before I throw my computer thru the !#^$#@%$#%$ window????

***unhijacked***

Heh, I remember some missions like this turning me that crazy aswell. I finished GTA San Andreas without cheats, but when you finish this mission the game will be more enjoyable with knowledge of flying and with enjoying travelling faster. Unfortunately I barely remember any mission apart from some, I was about to post the same video as Alex Delarge's, hope it helps.

Kazimiera
12-02-2012, 05:48 PM
lol.. i remember playing that and feel frustrated as well. See if this helps:

Oh! I miss this game! The best sandbox ever! I was good in the flying missions:

http://gta.wikia.com/Learning_to_Fly?useskin=oasis&cb=7842

Maybe it helps.

I must thank the two of you for the husband's computer from a terrible fate! :D

He gets so worked up when he plays this game. It's quite funny to watch because he gets so excited and screams and shouts. Not at me, but at the game and his computer. And then he bangs the lid shut, "f*** f*** f*** f*** f***!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm really waiting for the day he puts a sledgehammer through his PC because of this game.

And now he wants a PS3 to play GTA 5. :picard1:

Anatolian Eagle
12-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I must thank the two of you for the husband's computer from a terrible fate! :D

He gets so worked up when he plays this game. It's quite funny to watch because he gets so excited and screams and shouts. Not at me, but at the game and his computer. And then he bangs the lid shut, "f*** f*** f*** f*** f***!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm really waiting for the day he puts a sledgehammer through his PC because of this game.

And now he wants a PS3 to play GTA 5. :picard1:

Don't worry Kazimiera we all were the same. I was, at least :D

Balmung
12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Vice City was superior.

RDR overall is superior to GTA though :P

Ushtari
12-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Play GTA 4 instead

Smaug
12-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Don't worry Kazimiera we all were the same. I was, at least :D

Yes, we all were haha

Kazimiera
12-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes, we all were haha

Why is all the emphasis on WERE? :confused:

Are you not still like that when you play games?

Anatolian Eagle
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM

No, I meant back when I actively was playing San Andreas. I'm still usually like this in some games, which means he ain't any different than any of us :P

Balmung
12-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Play GTA 4 instead

Sure if you want to bore them to death :P

Kazimiera
12-02-2012, 06:59 PM
No, I meant back when I actively was playing San Andreas. I'm still usually like this in some games, which means he ain't any different than any of us :P

It must be a male thing.

He was carrying on with me the whole night to ask my "Apricity friends" about the game. And I said to him I'm sure Apricity people aren't into this sort of thing. He tells me: "GTA outsold TITANIC!!!! Surely SOMEBODY there has played it!"

I guess he was right.

Mraz
12-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Tell your husband to play og GTA online mod, it's easy to install and more fun.

Smaug
12-02-2012, 07:40 PM

Ok ok ok! I am! You caught me! xD

ChildOfTheJin
01-15-2013, 09:30 PM
That game is epic... Saints row is waay better tho