213) TBILISI, GEORGIA
215) BRAZZAVILLE, CONGO
216) SANA'A, YEMEN
217) KHARTOUM, SUDAN
218) N'DJAMENA, CHAD
219) PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI
220) BANGUI, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
221) BAGHDAD, IRAQ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/9721455/Vienna-has-the-best-quality-of-life-and-Baghdad-the-worst.html

ficuscarica
12-04-2012, 07:09 PM
I am surprised that the big US doesn´t appear in the top 10 at all. I mean it´s almost as big as all of Europe. South Germany, Switzerland and Austria, as well as Canada and New Zealand are the no. 1 countries at the moment. Unfortunately this lures in many muslim immigrants, and this will gradually destroy the quality of life.

SKYNET
12-04-2012, 07:14 PM
check out this source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_most_livable_cities

Corvus
12-04-2012, 07:18 PM
VIENNA AUSTRIA 1st place, this must be a joke, incredible

NO WAY NEVER how much did they pay :picard2:

SKYNET
12-04-2012, 07:22 PM
VIENNA AUSTRIA 1st place, this must be a joke, incredible

NO WAY NEVER how much did they pay :picard2:

I've heard that Vienna is full of immigrants

Corvus
12-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I've heard that Vienna is full of immigrants

Very bad muncipal management, this town is full of garbage and dilapidated houses, criminals, beggars,
traffic congested streets, terrible air quality etc.

Apart from the centre total run down
Of all the towns I visited in my life definitly the bottom

Blackout
12-04-2012, 07:27 PM
I am surprised that the big US doesn´t appear in the top 10 at all. I mean it´s almost as big as all of Europe. South Germany, Switzerland and Austria, as well as Canada and New Zealand are the no. 1 countries at the moment. Unfortunately this lures in many muslim immigrants, and this will gradually destroy the quality of life.

Unfortunately, it has already been 'infested' by Jews such as yourself! Every President that gets elected, has to almost pay tribute to Israel. :thumb001:

From your own sources :

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/presquote.html

Will the United States of America, ever get a President that puts his own nations 'interests' before Israel's?

ficuscarica
12-04-2012, 07:30 PM
I am not Jewish. But I wouldn´t think a second if somebody offered us to turn back time, to get back the Jews instead of the muslims... even the fiercest Nazi of WW II times would prefer Jews over the muslim immigrants.

Balmung
12-04-2012, 07:38 PM
I would like to know what its all based on? because i know for a fact the state of Washington has a lower crime rate than Vancouver. Most states in the North do. Washington also has more thriving industries & buisnesses.

Corvus
12-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I would like to know what its all based on? because i know for a fact the state of Washington has a lower crime rate than Vancouver. Most states in the North do.

This study does not reflect reality

From the article:

"The city is so international... I have been waiting for buses and heard over 10 languages being spoken at one stop," said American Dawn Gartlehner, 42, a law firm manager who has lived in Vienna for more than 15 years.

Nothing to add

Peyrol
12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
German cities are very good...if you don't go in some muslim ghettos as Neukölln in Berlin.

Blackout
12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
I am not Jewish.

:rofl_002:

But I wouldn´t think a second if somebody offered us to turn back time, to get back the Jews instead of the muslims... even the fiercest Nazi of WW II times would prefer Jews over the muslim immigrants.

The Nazis did not kill the Jews, 'just' because they were immigrants.

I actually agree that there is far too much immigration in today's times. Why the heck do the politicians not do anything about this? Just like when most people were against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the politicians ignored everyone.

So we can safely conclude most politicians are not following through with 'Democracy'.

Anglojew
12-04-2012, 10:45 PM
The other majoy Quality of life rankings show Aussie cities dominating. This seems too Eurocentric.

Hesperión
12-07-2012, 07:39 PM
213) NOUAKCHOTT, MAURITANIA

At least shellfish is good if you know where to go to eat it.

Damiăo de Góis
12-08-2012, 01:30 AM
I wonder where and how they did this survey? Anyway, Lisbon is in 44th

http://www.mercer.com/press-releases/quality-of-living-report-2011#Europe

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 01:49 AM
There are great cities to live in, in the USA, Denver area, and especially Boulder ( it ain't cheap median house price is over $700000, but it keeps undesirables out ;) ), Salt Lake City is great, so is Seattle, I personally really like San Diego, there are many others, and smaller cities in the West, Mid-West and just all over the country are great places to live. USA is a great country, there are some shithole neighborhoods but we all know why. :laugh:

Blackout
12-08-2012, 02:00 AM
There are great cities to live in, in the USA, Denver area, and especially Boulder ( it ain't cheap median house price is over $700000, but it keeps undesirables out ;) ), Salt Lake City is great, so is Seattle, I personally really like San Diego, there are many others, and smaller cities in the West, Mid-West and just all over the country are great places to live. USA is a great country, there are some shithole neighborhoods but we all know why. :laugh:

What happens if some drug dealers buy up the properties? :ohwell:

My friend told me that some of the cheapest houses are in Dakota? Not because of crime, but it's because there's not much to do there (for example work etc). Is this true?

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
What happens if some drug dealers buy up the properties? :ohwell:

My friend told me that some of the cheapest houses are in Dakota? Not because of crime, but it's because there's not much to do there (for example work etc). Is this true?

Actually North Dakota is booming, lots of oil there, laborers make six figures easy there but winters are very harsh. Don't know about real estate prices. Anywhere in the middle of nowhere real estate will be cheaper. Attractive places are expensive, which is logical, people want to live there.

EagleAtHeart
12-08-2012, 02:08 AM
Top 10

1) VIENNA, AUSTRIA
2) ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
3) AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
4) MUNICH, GERMANY
5) VANCOUVER, CANADA
6) DUESSELDORF, GERMANY
7) FRANKFURT, GERMANY
8) GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
9) COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
10) BERN, SWITZERLAND

Bottom 10

212) KINSHASA, DEMOCRATIC REP. OF THE CONGO
213) NOUAKCHOTT, MAURITANIA
213) TBILISI, GEORGIA
215) BRAZZAVILLE, CONGO
216) SANA'A, YEMEN
217) KHARTOUM, SUDAN
218) N'DJAMENA, CHAD
219) PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI
220) BANGUI, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
221) BAGHDAD, IRAQ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/9721455/Vienna-has-the-best-quality-of-life-and-Baghdad-the-worst.html

5) VANCOUVER, CANADA

Vancouver is nice in terms of scenery and climate (for Canada's standards - winter is mild and rainy) but the demographics is like 70% Asians or Indians/Pakis. Who's quality of life is nice there? Welfare collecting immigrants who get free housing, health care, a monthly annuity, white people to hate, and a pristine place to destroy... it must be paradise to them.

Blackout
12-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Actually North Dakota is booming, lots of oil there, laborers make six figures easy there but winters are very harsh. Don't know about real estate prices. Anywhere in the middle of nowhere real estate will be cheaper. Attractive places are expensive, which is logical, people want to live there.

Strange! I remember he gave me a link, and a lot of the properties were under 200k. The houses looked very nice aswell, just the area seemed abit deserted!

One place that interests me, is Vermont. Beetlejuice was filmed there... :laugh:

Siberyak
12-08-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm surprised no u.s. cities are not in the top 10.

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 02:22 AM
Strange! I remember he gave me a link, and a lot of the properties were under 200k. The houses looked very nice aswell, just the area seemed abit deserted!

One place that interests me, is Vermont. Beetlejuice was filmed there... :laugh:

Vermont is a beautiful place. Haven't seen it lately as I work in the West mostly nowadays but have been there a few years back. I don't like cold or winters much so South California is more to my taste. :D

Blackout
12-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Vermont is a beautiful place. Haven't seen it lately as I work in the West mostly nowadays but have been there a few years back. I don't like cold or winters much so South California is more to my taste. :D

Nice! Would you ever consider moving to Alabama, and starting your own 'moonshine' factory somewhere in the forest? :rofl_002:

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Nice! Would you ever consider moving to Alabama, and starting your own 'moonshine' factory somewhere in the forest? :rofl_002:

Not a bad idea! :laugh:

Damiăo de Góis
12-08-2012, 03:03 AM

I thought you were polish-born? :p

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 03:05 AM
I thought you were polish-born? :p

I am, but still I don't like winters or cold at all! :D

Damiăo de Góis
12-08-2012, 03:07 AM
I am, but still I don't like winters or cold at all! :D

Ok, but i would gess american winters wouldn't bother you too much.

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Ok, but i would gess american winters wouldn't bother you too much.

Alex, that depends on the region, deep South not at all. The Mid-West and the North have harsh winters. And anything in the Rockies from Montana to Colorado has harsh winters. I like the temperature 25 degrees Celsius year round. If I can dress in jeans and T-shirt year round and be warm that's what I consider good climate! :p