PDA

View Full Version : Girls asking guys?!

Aura
12-04-2012, 10:30 PM
You like more being successful in long term relationship with the girl you love, or being successful in short relationships or sex dates?

Don Arb
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
0-29 years old the second one.
30 and up, the first one

Jackson
12-04-2012, 10:37 PM
I'd personally be looking for a long term relationship, but from the people i know it's pretty evenly divided between those who go out looking for a relationship and those who go out to get laid.

Each to their own i guess...

Peyrol
12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
You like more being successful in long term relationship with the girl you love, or being successful in short relationships or sex dates?

I don't know.
I change often idea about this matter.

Now, i don't want any kind of serious relationship. It would be another stone on my back, and i've too many rocks on my back to bring in these months.

Aura
12-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Which part of a girl’s body do you think tattoos look best?

Mortimer
12-05-2012, 01:27 AM

backside, butt

iNird
12-05-2012, 01:44 AM

This depends on the age and the guy. I don't think many 20 year olds want a real relationship. Then you have some guys who are in their 40s and are still not ready to settle down. Then you have the protypical Albnaian male that marries at 27 and still dates. Like the saying goes, "I'm not married my wife is."

:D

tattoos are a masculine thing and don't look good on women IMO.

Sarmatian
12-05-2012, 12:06 PM

Unlike others mentioned it doesn't have anything to do with age.

There are 4 stages of development of Anima (feminine component in male's subconscious) which determine a man's perception of women. What man would seek in a woman coming from the Anima's stage he is currently at. Some men stay in first stage for their entire life while others can develop to last stage by the age of 20.

Sometimes under stress and depression a man can roll back to previous stage. Such effect can be temporary or permanent depending on personal circumstances.

Thus there is no simple answer to your question. It is very useful for a woman to learn to figure out what is the current stage of Anima of a man she is dealing with. Then you'll be able to foresee what to expect from this man.

I second that :thumb001:

Peyrol
12-05-2012, 04:06 PM

Around the navel, probabily.

Just90
12-05-2012, 04:10 PM
This depends on the age and the guy. I don't think many 20 year olds want a real relationship. Then you have some guys who are in their 40s and are still not ready to settle down. Then you have the protypical Albnaian male that marries at 27 and still dates. Like the saying goes, "I'm not married my wife is."

Masculine ? Lmao
I have tattoos and guys tell me otherwise

Comte Arnau
12-05-2012, 05:00 PM

The foot sole.

Mortimer
12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Masculine ? Lmao

are you really Girl? are you homosexual? because in a other thread you talked about you having girlfriends if i remember correctly im not sure if you are guy/Girl and if you are straight:)

Just90
12-05-2012, 05:10 PM
are you really Girl? are you homosexual? because in a other thread you talked about you having girlfriends if i remember correctly im not sure if you are guy/Girl and if you are straight:)

Yes I'm really a girl , so far I have put up my profile pic as a girl and that's me.
And well no I haven't talked about having girlfriends because I'm a girl and straight
Lmao idk what you got that from

Mortimer
12-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes I'm really a girl , so far I have put up my profile pic as a girl and that's me.
And well no I haven't talked about having girlfriends because I'm a girl and straight
Lmao idk what you got that from

you are hot:)

Peyrol
12-05-2012, 05:58 PM
you are hot:)

:picard1:

IM, please stop harassing girls.

iNird
12-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Masculine ? Lmao

Just my opinion brahdette.

I dont like them especially the "tramp stamp."

Lena
12-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Masculine ? Lmao

It depends what kind of tattoos you carry on your skin; in general, over here girls are not that much into inking their bodies. I've no tattoos nor would ever do one, but know guys who like it or have nothing against it.

Peyrol
12-05-2012, 11:10 PM
This is a sexy tattoo.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3572/ascrt.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/ascrt.jpg/)

Arthas
12-06-2012, 11:43 AM

I would strongly prefer a successful long term relationship.

Arthas
12-06-2012, 11:43 AM

I don't really like tattoos on girls.

If I had to choose one that looks best, probably the lower back/"tramp stamp", but it would be better if they had none.

Corvus
12-06-2012, 11:46 AM
It depends what kind of tattoos you carry on your skin; in general, over here girls are not that much into inking their bodies. I've no tattoos nor would ever do one, but know guys who like it or have nothing against it.

Best attitute, I don`t think a Tatoo enhances the aesthetic appearance of a woman,
in some case it has the opposite effect

Aura
12-07-2012, 07:44 PM

I didn't ask how they look like on women, the question is different. Anyway I think small cute tatoos looks god on women too

Don Arb
12-07-2012, 08:49 PM
No tattos for you aura, stop dreaming :D