PDA

View Full Version : degrading or worshipping

Mortimer
12-05-2012, 11:20 AM
do you like to degrade or worship women or neutral?

and what women like more, being worshipped or degraded?

Corvus
12-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I usually worship them in case I honestly find them attractive or nice, but I doubt it is the right tactic

Virtuous
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I usually worship them in case I honestly find them attractive or nice, but I doubt it is the right tactic

Nope. The more you worship them the more they don't give a fuck, it's the exact opposite of movies.

Corvus
12-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Nope. The more you worship them the more they don't give a fuck, it's the exact opposite of movies.

Yeah I also have this kind of impression

Mortimer
12-05-2012, 11:24 AM

yes same here.
i wrote.
once i had quiete a strong crush, i cant say love because i didnt kissed her or touched her, she was a classmate and we wrote a paper together. i was so blind, i didnt even let her clean the table because i felt it was not right that she dirties her Hands. i tried to write the paper alone so she wont have much to work on. and i looked at her and didnt noticed anything around me anymore. i could not put away my stare from her. maybe that was love? but i still think it was just a crush. it was still not the real love, i never kissed her, touched her, etc. we were just colleagues.

but it is not right "tactic" eventhough for me it is not a tactic but in my nature.

sean
01-15-2023, 08:01 AM
do you like to degrade or worship women or neutral? and what women like more, being worshipped or degraded?

I don't degrade women unless they deserve it. I separate whores and girlfriends. Most women do not want to be straight up worshipped without establishing consent and some kind of connection first. Because they knew very well men aren't "worshipping" women. They are positioning themselves for possible sexual access. Most women realise this and take it with a grain of salt. Some have a kink for it though (some hot girls value being worshipped far more than they value a man's looks for example).

Atlantic Reptilian
01-15-2023, 08:06 AM
neither. Both are wrong and ultimately lead to relationships failing.

Marshall Theodore
01-15-2023, 02:57 PM
Neither