PDA

View Full Version : The Unchangeble Anthropological View of the Bulgarians

Archduke
12-05-2012, 09:15 PM
... From the scale of d-r K.Dornchilov(tabl.1) upon body sizes of 175,437 recruit soldiers we can make two main suggesions:

1. Bulgarians belong to the middle heigh type with inclination to higher, cause the percent of hight people is bigger than the lower and cause we must take attention on the fact the researches are made through young people which got some more years to grow.

2. Тhe variation order show correct distribution of the people in heigh, which talks for racial balance in this sign.

Table 2 contents D-r Peter Ganev's researches dedicated to the size and form of head, scull and face:

Variation orders about width of scull, height of face and indexes of face, show correct distribution of the individs and talk for balance.

Variation coefficients for all researches show dalance, coefficients for width of scull, for width of face and index of scull at Macedonian Bulgarians show almost the same balance of this signs.

Аccording to the famoust table of Denicker the Bulgarians are apportioned at this way(Tabl.3):

1. Dolichokephal - 6.7%

2. Mesokephal - 37.8%

3. Brachikephal - 37.7 %

4. Hyperbrachikephal - 17.8 %

By percent apportion in these 4 groups we see, that in parallel with the numerois peoples, Bulgarians are more balanced at this sign.

Pigmentation

Table 4

The hair color is dedicated to nine types:

1. White-Blond; 2. Yellow-Blond; 3.Dark-Blond; 4. Brown; 5. Dark-Brown; 6. Black ; 7. Red-blond; 8. Red-Brown; 9. Fox-Red. Table 4 shows this types through the Bulgarians.This table also contents the eye colors. They are also 9 types:

1. Blue; 2. Grey; 3. Blue with Orange cyrcle; 4. Blue with Brown cyrcle; 5. Green; 6. Gold-Brown; 7. Brown; 8. Dark Brown; 9. Black.

Researches show, that Bulgarians with Brown hair are about 80% of the population, there's also near 20% Blond haired.

Eye color - there are two maximums, the bigger belongs to the Brown eyed, the other big group are the Blue eyed people.

The pigmentation researches are made among 5494 Bulgarians from Bulgaria and 3031 Bulgarians from FYROM.

Blood Groups

Table 5

From the data about apportionment by Blood groups among Bulgarians and other peoples, we could make these suggestions:

* Bulgarians belong to the middle European type Hirschfeld.

* Between the people form different Bulgarian regions there's аn unimportant difference in the correlations of Blood groups and the Hirschfeld index. In comprasion to Russians, Germans and other big nations, the balance of the Bulgarians makes a big impression.

* The correlation of blood groups and index of Bulgarians is slightly different of all Slavic peoples.

* Bulgarians, Danian people, Finns, Germans from Schlesvig-Holstein and Hungarians got big similarity in the correlation of Blood groups and the index.

* The FYROMIANS got different proportion from the Serbs and other Slavs, but are indentical to the Bulgarian ones.

For people who understand form anthropology this facts talk enough.

If we make review of all resutls of bone system, pigmentation and Blood groups of Bulgarians we can make these general conclusions:

* The Bulgarians from the Republic and from FYROM are one and the same.

* Variation curve of these researches show that people from different regions of Bulgaria got the same character.

* In any racial signs the Bulgarians are not similar to the South Slavs or Slavs at all.

* In hair and eye pigmentation Bulgarians are very еqual, more equal from French or German people, for example.

The Blood groups are important cause it's well know that there's a generical character in it.

All facts show that the Bulgarian nation is not mixed and it's one of the most racial pure nations in Europe.

Author: Dimitar Sasalov

Interesting.

Mans not hot
12-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Rusty's nightmare thread.

dralos
12-05-2012, 10:34 PM
very true

Onur
12-06-2012, 12:10 AM
All facts show that the Bulgarian nation is not mixed and it's one of the most racial pure nations in Europe.

Author: Dimitar Sasalov
I think we should nominate this Sasalov guy to the dumbest person on the planet contest.

Trun
12-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Nationalistic crap. Though I agree with some of the points.

Midori
12-06-2012, 07:17 AM
Rusty's nightmare thread.

Nah, anyone can write shit on the internet, doesn't mean it's true

morski
12-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Nah, anyone can write shit on the internet, doesn't mean it's true

Don't worry, you are not native to Macedonia, you are a Yugoslav colonizator, so the research and its conclusions do not affect you in any way.:thumb001:

morski
12-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Nobody is more native to Macedonia than me. I was born, raised and have lived here all of my life. I may be poor for Western standards, but I'm happier here than I would be anywhere else, because this is my land and I'm not a foreigner in it.

My opinion about national matters is much more important than someone who lives 939482 miles away and has barely set a foot in this country in their life.

There is a sizable African community in the UK, born and raised there. That doesn't make them native.

Midori
12-06-2012, 08:19 AM
What a stupid comparison :picard1:

morski
12-06-2012, 08:26 AM
What a stupid comparison :picard1:

Just hypothetically, if your country was capable of conducting a census, what would you pick as your ethnicity? Serbian, Yugoslavian, Hungarian or Vlach?

Midori
12-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Just hypothetically, if your country was capable of conducting a census, what would you pick as your ethnicity? Serbian, Yugoslavian, Hungarian or Vlach?

Who cares? I may not be fully ethnically Macedonian by ancestry but that matters very little, I have no other country to call home. Unlike some others, I am not a ''keyboard patriot', most of those would run and hide like cowards anyway if an actual war breaks out. We already saw that in 2001.

And calling me a ''Yugoslav colonisator'' makes no sense, since Macedonia was part of Yugoslavia.

But anyway this thread is about anthropology, let's not go off topic.

morski
12-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Who cares? I may not be fully ethnically Macedonian by ancestry but that matters very little, I have no other country to call home. Unlike some others, I am not a ''keyboard patriot', most of those would run and hide like cowards anyway if an actual war breaks out. We already saw that in 2001.

And calling me a ''Yugoslav colonisator'' makes no sense, since Macedonia was part of Yugoslavia.

But anyway this thread is about anthropology, let's not go off topic.

Yes, Macedonia was forcefully anexed by Serbia and then Yugoslavia and for 100 years they have tried every trick in the book to de-Bulgarize the region, including by trying to colonize it with foreign elements from elsewhere in Yugoslavia, i.e. Yugoslav colonists, the product of which policy is you.

And nobody is ethnically Macedonian anyway.