PDA

View Full Version : Cyberstalkers

Ĉmeric
07-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Has anyone here ever experienced cyberstalking? A person who is obsessed with you & anything you post? An obsession driven by hate or desire?

There are at least 2 individuals who seem to have an unhealthy interest in me. One is a mentally/emotionally disturb man full of hate who apparently has a file on me. The other is a female who seems to go out of her way to try to engage me in conversation even if it is only in exchanging insults but I usual ignore the bait. Why would someone who pretends to dislike me so much go out of their way to try & start a personal exchange with me?:icon1:

Ulf
07-26-2009, 12:37 AM
I have a dossier on everyone in this forum. :spy:

Brynhild
07-26-2009, 12:41 AM
I remember how Silverfern had earmarked me for whatever her cause was at the time. It may not have seemed like much but I felt uneasy and I was glad to see her banned.

Mrs Ulf
07-26-2009, 12:44 AM
I did a long time ago. More of a cyberstalk-hater. I don't even remember what it was I did to piss her off, but I did. It was back when I owned a website/personal blog. At one point she even went and 'reviewed' my website pointing out how shitty I was at coding and graphic design.

Turns out I win either way, because she was just an extremely bitter, obese, 18 year old, with nothing better to do. I wasn't her first victim, and probably not her last. It may have been my first lesson in the 'super ego' that the internet seems to give people.

Barreldriver
07-26-2009, 01:20 AM
The Department of Homeland Security, biggest Cyberstalker evva :D

Lady L
07-26-2009, 01:34 AM
Awww Ĉmeric has groupies :D

Not really for me, unless I consider that one night mare of a chick over on The Althing always making horrific comments about me-toward me - :cool:

I think she was just jealous :p

Grumpy Cat
07-26-2009, 01:46 AM
There is this girl whom I don't even know, so I don't know how she knows me... but she has this unhealthy obsession with me. She likes to make up stories about me and all this nonsense. It's not normal!

Radojica
07-26-2009, 01:49 AM
The Department of Homeland Security, biggest Cyberstalker evva :D

You know, some politicians are comparing Homeland Security with Gestapo since they have similar rights...

Skandi
07-26-2009, 01:53 AM
Yes I did I almost forgot.
A guy in his 50's who I used to play internet scrabble with. He knew I worked in a Bingo hall and that I was in Blackburn... There's only one such place in Blackburn, so one day he turned up at my work :eek: That was not nice :(

Absinthe
07-26-2009, 02:01 AM
Has anyone here ever experienced cyberstalking? A person who is obsessed with you & anything you post? An obsession driven by hate or desire?

Didn't you use to cyberstalk Dalton at some point? :lightbul:

sturmwalkure
07-26-2009, 02:17 AM
I've got a few, one is a Jew who lives up to every negative stereotype of his kind, he's now a moderator on Anthroforum. There are also two Canadian entities who led an intimidation campaign against me to get me removed from Moderator status on Anthroforum. These people I am sure are watching me like hawks. They'd published private information about me on Anthroforum, fortunately as a Moderator at the time I was able to delete the information from the post. I am not going to change my views simply because some e-bullies disagree with me. :rolleyes:

Ĉmeric
07-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Didn't you use to cyberstalk Dalton at some point? :lightbul:

No. I did come across some personal info I shouldn't have shared but I'm not a stalker. I don't google just for the hell-of-it anymore just to see what pops up.:embarrassed

Goidelic
07-26-2009, 03:26 AM
I must have I haven't had any cyberstalkers on me. I did have one cyberstalker that I used to like to read bizarre deranged posts from out of comical laughs. ;):D

Absinthe
07-26-2009, 03:53 AM
No. I did come across some personal info I shouldn't have shared but I'm not a stalker. I don't google just for the hell-of-it anymore just to see what pops up.:embarrassed
You didn't come across that info, you deliberately google searched for that info based on guesses and suspicions. Anyway. :) ;)

Ulf
07-26-2009, 04:02 AM
I don't understand cyber-stalking. It's more cowardly than actual stalking, as you cannot end up on the bad end of a .45 while cyber-stalking. I would reverse stalk any cyber-stalkers I had, just for fun of course. ;) Or, for a price, I will stalk your cyber-stalkers. :D

Tabiti
07-26-2009, 06:24 AM
There were people who dislike my posts, as well as people who liked them - normal for an average forum member, but no one was so obsessed in any of his/her feelings against me to stalk.

Poltergeist
07-26-2009, 11:29 AM

The phenomenon is widespread on Skadi and even more on that joke of a "forum", Stirpes.

Ĉmeric
07-26-2009, 12:32 PM
You didn't come across that info, you deliberately google searched for that info based on guesses and suspicions. Anyway. :) ;)

Why would I had deliberately search for that info?:confused: What guesses & suspicions? Unless you had your own suspicions :icon_ask:. Really, I was expecting something along the lines of participation in maple syrup tasting contest.

Phlegethon
07-26-2009, 12:41 PM
I had several groups of stalkers in real life in my political activists days, which ranged from simple harassment to repeated "visits" at my workplace, interruptions during class at the university and my car and home being firebombed. Cut brake lines, flat tires, dog shit in my mail box and very strange stuff in the mail - bloody syringes, feces, fake letter bombs, washing powder, probably to fake an anthrax mailing and other disgusting and obscure stuff.

Compared to that internet stalking is a picnic in the park.

Absinthe
07-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Why would I had deliberately search for that info?:confused: What guesses & suspicions? Unless you had your own suspicions :icon_ask:. Really, I was expecting something along the lines of participation in maple syrup tasting contest.
By guessing what his real name would be, when he mentioned in the "where does your forum name come from" that his forum name is an alteration of his surname, and googling it along with his location to find information about his professional and as well as marital life.

Now, now, don't pretend to have forgotten all about it ;)

Ĉmeric
07-26-2009, 01:25 PM
:confused: You've never googled yourself or other people just to see what pops up?

By guessing what his real name would be, when he mentioned in the "where does your forum name come from" that his forum name is an alteration of his surname, and googling it along with his location to find information about his professional and as well as marital life.
:confused: Why would I expect to find that info based on the terms I entered (which I won't repeat here)? Sounds like you done some research of your own in the past. And why are you bringing this up now, with details?

Now, now, don't pretend to have forgotten all about it ;)

No I haven't forgot. Nor have I forgotten about other things :wink Like Fallen Angel. Most of our gossiping was one-way & I'm sure Aeternitas wasn't the source of her info. :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: Or the time I pointed out to someone by rep comment (instead of posting it publicly) that she had given info in a post that indicated she was actually 5-years older then she had told people & allowed her to edit the post.;)

I thought we had put this behind us but if you want to rehash it ok. Not that
I have any pms or email to rub in anyone's face, I didn't save that stuff in a file so I could later say "gotcha!". I wonder if Hertha saved it?:icon1:

Solwyn
07-26-2009, 01:27 PM
I had a real life stalker who became an internet stalker and a former student who was mentally ill, who decided to cyber stalk me and another one of her classmates about two years ago.

The real life stalker was an ex boyfriend that I mistakenly thought I could be friendly with, except that I naively did not realize that he did not move on nearly as quickly as I did, so the whole "let's be friends" business got creepy, quickly.

The cyber stalking was more annoying than anything else, as my former student didn't really have the technical skills to do anything other than follow me around on the internet and copy things. :coffee: More than anything I felt badly towards her because she'd had a hard life, and had suffered a sever head injury as a teenager. I believe this contributed greatly to her actions, which is why I never pursued the matter. She was more like a ten year old in a woman's body.

The phone calls every 15 minutes from the ex, when he wanted to get a hold of me were another thing entirely, as were the drive-bys past my apartment when calling 8 times in a row yielded nothing. I had to change everything about my routine because he would be waiting for me at the cafe where I went before work every morning, if I went to a bookstore he'd be there, if I was grocery shopping he'd walk around the corner, if I was in the park, he was feeding the bloody ducks. Once I let him in the house and when my back was turned, he was at my computer. That night, he started showing up in chat channels and forums that I'd started going to since splitting up with him (in an effort to find somewhere else to go, where he wouldn't be, LOL)

When I stood up to him, he tried to embarass me online and I wouldn't back down. He was a poet, so his means to deal with this was to publish a bunch of poetry online that painted me as some sort of crying crazy woman that wanted him back. I never laughed so hard as the day I was sent a link to read because by the time one particular poem was published, I was not only dating and moved on, but moved in/engaged!!!! :D....but of course I was sitting at home crying. Geez

Absinthe
07-26-2009, 01:36 PM
:confused: You've never googled yourself or other people just to see what pops up?

Eeeehrrr...no? :icon_ask: :)

:confused: Why would I expect to find that info based on the terms I entered (which I won't repeat here)? Sounds like you done some research of your own in the past.

You know I didn't do any research, you were the one that contacted me on Skadi by PM and said "I searched for a [insert name] in [insert location] and I found out that he works as a [insert profession] and was married to a [insert name] that I suspect to be a [insert ethnicity].

I can dig up that PM and post it here, as well as my replies to you in screenshots, where I was raging about his violation of privacy and telling you to mind your own f*** business.

And why are you bringing this up now, with details?

Only because I found it funny that you mentioned being cyber stalked when you have done it in the past to others.

Otherwise, I consider the matter to be over and done with, and so does Dalton. I just mentioned it to pinpoint the irony and I would have stopped but you were the one asking for it by pretending to be ignorant, and hence I posted more details.

Loki
09-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I do seem to be bugged by cyber-stalkers from time to time.

Beorn
09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Jewish cyberstalkers, Loki?

Loki
09-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Jewish cyberstalkers, Loki?

No, mestizo ones. ;)

ikki
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Yes.. by being a board member of a nationalist org... it means various neo-commies keep backups of everything i do, pictures etc..

Treffie
09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
No, never :( Anyone? :(

Loki
09-24-2009, 03:57 PM
See what I mean? ;)

I suspect it's Ĉmeric.

Beorn
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Whoever it was you shouldn't have banned them.

LOL, your taste in women is shite, mate. They look like niggers and pakis mostly. Good taste, old boy. You fucking peasant. You also married a fucking peasant Irish cunt and she spewed a bunch of sweatbag proletarians out of her cheese stinking vag. LOL.

Loser.

Now that Brian has gone to suckle his mother teat, and others are lying up in various establishments, I really could have done with a new psychotic stalker to make my online bitch.

Loki
09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
I just checked and that person is actually U R Face, aka Spaniard_Truth. IP banned, the guy obviously cannot be helped, a lost cause. Methinks some mental institute is missing a patient. :rolleyes2:

The Lawspeaker
09-24-2009, 04:31 PM
I just checked and that person is actually U R Face, aka Spaniard_Truth. IP banned, the guy obviously cannot be helped, a lost cause. Methinks some mental institute is missing a patient. :rolleyes2:
Makes me wonder who he is ? Could he be from Skadi ?

Ulf
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
I have this woman who follows me around online thanking all my posts and leaving me cute rep comments.

Loki
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Makes me wonder who he is ? Could he be from Skadi ?

Skadi is a collection place for all sorts of creeps, so most likely. But I think he was banned from there as well. Skadi usually bans sane, well-balanced people. But perhaps even them couldn't keep up with this guy.

Aemma
09-24-2009, 04:58 PM
See what I mean? ;)

I suspect it's Ĉmeric.

That's disgusting that somebody would even think of creating such a profile. What's wrong with people?? :mad:

The Lawspeaker
09-24-2009, 05:00 PM
That's disgusting that somebody would even think of creating such a profile. What's wrong with people?? :mad:
Well Aemma. I have been asking myself that same question ("What's wrong with people ??") for many years and I don't think that I will ever come to know the answer.

We human beings are weird critters indeed.