PDA

View Full Version : Slavs behaving badly: a questions for the British and Germansics.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 06:04 AM
I am frustrated by some Slavs behavior so here is my question: Have you guys ever been frustrated by Slavic stupidity in real life, if so please share your stories. Hopefully through your answers I will be able to gain some understanding.

Here are some of my stories if you want to read:

My Clients and I have had a few dealings with Slavic people over the last few months, here are some examples:

a 40 year old Russian Engineer wanted to beat a 76 year old Client of mine.
Polish doctor wanted no matter what to install incorrect wiring in his house that would have lead to a fire hazard( yes it was cheaper than the correct alternative).
a Ex-Yugo lied and on his his CV.
Croat that defrauded a client of mine by a couple of million Euro.

I will elaborate these stories if some one requests.

Midori
12-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Yes, because Brits and Germanics are all perfect and never behave badly. :rolleyes: Stupid thread.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Yes, because Brits and Germanics are all perfect and never behave badly. :rolleyes: Stupid thread.

That is off topic, this is a invitation to a open forum. If you find it demeaning you are free to read something else.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Just to reiterate, if any one missed it in the heading, this thread is for comments of Non-Slavs. I am interested in their experiences and comments.

However if you are a Slav and you wish to comments on this thread please PM me.

Anglojew
12-09-2012, 08:13 AM
In general I've experienced older Slavs being better educated and more well rounded (thanks to a classless communist education) than Westerners. I'm not sure you can lump all Slavs into one category either. You're extrapolating a generalization based on a few bad experiences that's all.

Corvus
12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
In general I've experienced older Slavs being better educated and more well rounded (thanks to a classless communist education) than Westerners. I'm not sure you can lump all Slavs into one category either. You're extrapolating a generalization based on a few bad experiences that's all.

True words. But thats what we all do, including you judging by the threads you started

Trun
12-09-2012, 09:54 AM
zY1MVQeeStY

Baldur
12-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Slavs aren't the big problem in my city, slavs are actually one of the most well integrated groups and most of them also seems to hate the new immigrants because they just want everything handed on a plate and not work like the slavs did, that being said yeah there are some bad slavs ofcourse too, but its just stupid to generalize an entire group of people based on a few persons, i know i dont want to be compared to a swedish pedophile.

Trun
12-09-2012, 10:00 AM
If a Slav does anything wrong, it's the rule, when does something positive, it's an exception. Same ol' story.

Minesweeper
12-09-2012, 10:13 AM
I am frustrated by some Slavs behavior so here is my question: Have you guys ever been frustrated by Slavic stupidity in real life, if so please share your stories. Hopefully through your answers I will be able to gain some understanding.

My Clients and I have had a few dealings with Slavic people over the last few months, here are some examples:

Polish doctor wanted no matter what to install incorrect wiring in his house that would have lead to a fire hazard( yes it was cheaper than the correct alternative).

If you want to smack someone in the face, that does not have to make you stupid and primitive. Maybe that guy had a very good reason to do so. Lying in the CV is not forbidden, you are free to try and take the risk. Defrauding happens, anywhere, every day,...

Similar examples could be found in every corner of the civilized globe, especially in the times of economical crisis when people are struggling for their economical stability and survival.

bimo
12-09-2012, 11:52 AM

today a lot of young people lied on his CV , slav and non-slav
with the economic crisis holdings want in 90% of the cases people with work experience (at least here in italy) and for a young guy who have just finished school and don't have work experience is almost impossible to find a work so many lied

derLowe
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM

Thank you for your input, I did however say in the original post "some Slavs".

derLowe
12-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Slavs aren't the big problem in my city, slavs are actually one of the most well integrated groups and most of them also seems to hate the new immigrants because they just want everything handed on a plate and not work like the slavs did, that being said yeah there are some bad slavs ofcourse too, but its just stupid to generalize an entire group of people based on a few persons, i know i dont want to be compared to a swedish pedophile.

Thank you for your input, I however am not generalizing Slavs as bad people since that would make me a bad person.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 05:00 PM
[If you want to smack someone in the face, that does not have to make you stupid and primitive. Maybe that guy had a very good reason to do so.

Yes, it dose. When ever some one resort to violence in their social interactions they automatically become a thug. Beating up an elderly administrator in her driveway will automatically make one a cowardly thug.

Lying in the CV is not forbidden, you are free to try and take the risk.

It is forbidden and illegal here.

Defrauding happens, anywhere, every day,...

Just because it happens it dose not have to be the norm.

Similar examples could be found in every corner of the civilized globe, especially in the times of economical crisis when people are struggling for their economical stability and survival.

I am sure this argument will hold when your family gets deprived of their income through fraudulent activity at your company.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 05:02 PM
today a lot of young people lied on his CV , slav and non-slav
with the economic crisis holdings want in 90% of the cases people with work experience (at least here in italy) and for a young guy who have just finished school and don't have work experience is almost impossible to find a work so many lied

Thank you for your input, although it is off topic.

Kazimiera
12-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Thread reopened.

Trolling and off-topic has been removed. If you feel the urge is too strong to resist, go do it elsewhere.

Please continue.

Graham
12-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Our next door neighbours are Polish. There very quiet & no problem at all.

Alenka
12-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Are you sure that their meta-ethnicity has anything to do with it?

Balmung
12-09-2012, 05:50 PM
So, Western Europeans are softer than East Europeans.

Damn, a complete reversal must have happened when they migrated to America, because the majority of slavs are quiet and nice here. While the Irish, Italian, & German Americans are loud & proud, and make up the majority of ethnic whites in any contact sport or weight lifting here, especially Germans. Oh cross out the "Loud" part for German-Americans though, that description is exclusive for the Irish/Italians :lol:

derLowe
12-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Are you sure that their meta-ethnicity has anything to do with it?

It is a fair question. Most of these problems seem to me related to a clash of cultures and temperaments. That is why I have requested that other people share stories, so we can have more examples.

Útrám
12-09-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm well-acquainted with a Russian woman, she's cultivated and friendly.
I once had some Polish/Lithuanian down-stair neighbours, their crap music would break walls every other day.

If you don't deport yourself in a civilised manner, then you should be deported.

arcticwolf
12-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Let's reverse the roles, it's the Germanic countries that brought us such enormous "blessing" as: multiculturalism, diversity, femmenazi movement, racial mixing, mass immigration from the third world, glorification of barbarism of all sorts the list goes on and on and on. Do you take blame for it? Are all Germanics guilty of the rapid decline of the European Civilization?

Do you take responsibility for all that? :D

derLowe
12-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Let's reverse the roles, it's the Germanic countries that brought us such enormous "blessing" as: multiculturalism, diversity, femmenazi movement, racial mixing, mass immigration from the third world, glorification of barbarism of all sorts the list goes on and on and on. Do you take blame for it? Are all Germanics guilty of the rapid decline of the European Civilization?

Do you take responsibility for all that? :D

Off topic.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm well-acquainted with a Russian woman, she's cultivated and friendly.
I once had some Polish/Lithuanian down-stair neighbours, their crap music would break walls every other day.

If you don't deport yourself in a civilised manner, then you should be deported.

I agree, bad guests should be shown the door as soon as possible.

Mans not hot
12-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Off topic.
:rolleyes:

Peyrol
12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I had a lot of bad experiences with balkan slavs (mostly serbs) immigrants here, in real life.

rashka
12-09-2012, 06:12 PM

That should be applied to other ethnicities because that's for sure Slavs are very civilized and respect their neighbors plus their food doesn't stink up the neighborhood.

arcticwolf
12-09-2012, 06:13 PM
:rolleyes:

Hahaha that's normal, a head up the ass and tralalala I can't hear you but I'm gonna bitch about something irrelevant. :laugh:

archangel
12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
its just the way their parent raised them just all these kind of people cab be found among all nations

iNird
In the United States, Slavs are seen as a preferable group because they tend to integrate well. Though many of these people leech on social programs, work in the underground economy etc. though this does apply to almost all immigrant groups.

derLowe
I had a lot of bad experiences with balkan slavs (mostly serbs) immigrants here, in real life.

Thank you for your input. Can you please give us a few examples of behavior or a summary of what they did.

derLowe
12-09-2012, 06:22 PM
In the United States, Slavs are seen as a preferable group because they tend to integrate well. Though many of these people leech on social programs, work in the underground economy etc. though this does apply to almost all immigrant groups.

Thank you for your input. Here also allot of the immigrants groups have a underground economy, it is a interesting phenomenon.

kosovogirl
12-15-2012, 07:15 PM
I've mostly had bad experience with Macedonian-Slavs and Polish people.

But I'd like to state that in most cases that I went through Russians, Belorusian and Croatians seem very nice.

Fortis in Arduis
12-15-2012, 09:11 PM
I lived in a Scottish city with a lot of Polish immigrants who were working mostly in fish-packing.

They were generally nice, but we had some trouble with the Polish neighbours once when my ex (possibly) burnt the stairwell of the tenement block down with one of her morning cigarettes which blew in from the windowsill.

The fire brigade smashed everyones' door in, and the Poles next door needed myself and my ex to explain to them that they were not liable for the damage, but that their landlord was, and they should ensure that he does not charge them for the damage.

Obviously it was an attempt to pin the blame on my ex, (we are not sure if it was her cigarette or not) and extort some money, which is rather the stereotype.

Immigrants tends to be problematical everywhere, and Poles are the largest group of European economic migrants to the UK.

I have found that I prefer more southerly Slavs, and Czech and Slovaks in particular. We had a lovely party night with some Czechs in Scotland.

I will never forget a young Mr Martiniuk from Ukraine whom I met in Cambridge. He was like a lucky charm. Very badly behaved, but great company and he changed my life.

derLowe
12-16-2012, 05:02 AM
I lived in a Scottish city with a lot of Polish immigrants who were working mostly in fish-packing.

They were generally nice, but we had some trouble with the Polish neighbours once when my ex (possibly) burnt the stairwell of the tenement block down with one of her morning cigarettes which blew in from the windowsill.

The fire brigade smashed everyones' door in, and the Poles next door needed myself and my ex to explain to them that they were not liable for the damage, but that their landlord was, and they should ensure that he does not charge them for the damage.

Obviously it was an attempt to pin the blame on my ex, (we are not sure if it was her cigarette or not) and extort some money, which is rather the stereotype.

Immigrants tends to be problematical everywhere, and Poles are the largest group of European economic migrants to the UK.

I have found that I prefer more southerly Slavs, and Czech and Slovaks in particular. We had a lovely party night with some Czechs in Scotland.

I will never forget a young Mr Martiniuk from Ukraine whom I met in Cambridge. He was like a lucky charm. Very badly behaved, but great company and he changed my life.

Thank you for sharing your story, I appreciate it.

derLowe
12-16-2012, 05:03 AM
I've mostly had bad experience with Macedonian-Slavs and Polish people.

But I'd like to state that in most cases that I went through Russians, Belorusian and Croatians seem very nice.

Thank you for your input. :)

Drawing-slim
12-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Serbs russians and macedonian slavs have given a bad name to all slavs, but they're not all the same. No way

Absinthe
12-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Serbs russians and macedonian slavs have given a bad name to all slavs, but they're not all the same. No way
My experience with Slavic immigrants in Greece is ambivalent.

I think they can be divided in two very broad categories:

- Very hardworking and decent family people with conservative values who keep to themselves

- Groups of thugs (usually young folks) who break beer bottles on the street, engage into brawls, conduct assaults and robberies, etc.

I think Slavs have an inherent potential of being violent (especially when drunk) but they can also be very self-contained and conservative as well; in short, they're capable of the best and the worst at the same time.

The most formidable Slavs in my personal experience are Bulgarians (if they can be considered Slavs) and Poles.

The worst are by far the Russians (or people of Russian nationality as of course I can't be sure of their genetic make up) which figures of course as Russia is bigger than the whole of Europe, it is bound to statistically produce more criminal elements than smaller countries.

The Slavs to which I feel most akin to culturally are Bulgarians (only because I haven't met any Serbians in real life). Bulgarians tend to be very good people and the ones living in Greece have a very easy time adapting to the Greek culture.

Lithium
12-16-2012, 10:48 AM
This isn't a question about meta-ethnicity. There are good and bad people in every nation, we aren't exceptional.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 10:53 AM
This isn't a question about meta-ethnicity. There are good and bad people in every nation, we aren't exceptional.
Yeah, tell it to derLowe. :rolleyes:

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 10:55 AM
The Slav is at home in the cold, harsh east. Smashing a vodka bottle on another Slavīs head is not a crime or violence, but a normal social interaction.

Anglos and Germanics live in another world and therefore they canīt understand the harsh life of the Slav.

sevruk
12-16-2012, 10:59 AM
The Slav is at home in the cold, harsh east. Smashing a vodka bottle on another Slavīs head is not a crime or violence, but a normal social interaction.

Anglos and Germanics live in another world and therefore they canīt understand the harsh life of the Slav.

Anglos and Germanics killing innocent children, ОК
Germanics able to kill more than 30 million people in 5 years
Anglos and Germanics drop nuclear bombs on innocent people

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Cool down man, that wasnīt meant as an attack on Slavs. But everyone knows that Slavs drink a lot and are rather brutal and tolerant to pain.

They are good to protect Europe from muslims!

Methmatician
12-16-2012, 11:03 AM
They are good to protect Europe from muslims!

What happens when they become both (Bosniaks, Gorani, Torbeshi, Pomaks, etc)? :D

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Slavs drink a lot and are rather brutal and tolerant to pain.
This could equally apply to other nationalities. For example, the English can become aggressive when they drink too much.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 11:06 AM
What happens when they become both (Bosniaks, Gorani, Torbeshi, Pomaks, etc)? :D
Muslim Slavs should convert to Christianity.

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 11:07 AM
This could equally apply to other nationalities. For example, the English can become aggressive when they drink too much.

In Germany there is that stereotype about Russians.
When the "Russian Germans" came to some "Turk infected" city quarters in Baden they were so insane and brutal that the Turks moved to other quarters. :D

Usually it was the other way round. People left the Turk areas. :picard1:

Anyway, I obviously prefer Slavs over muslim immigrants.

Peyrol
12-16-2012, 11:18 AM
When the "Russian Germans" came to some "Turk infected" city quarters in Baden they were so insane and brutal that the Turks moved to other quarters. :D

Same here, when polish or balkanic immigrants goes to muslim city quarters, muslims move abroad.
Good thing.

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Same here, when polish or balkanic immigrants goes to muslim city quarters, muslims move abroad.
Good thing.
The Slavs wonīt withdraw from a fight. They will get stabbed or injured if necessary. Thatīs the spirit! The muslims donīt have the balls to fight them. :thumb001:

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 11:25 AM

This is why black people and other non-Europeans don't go to Eastern Europe. They're aware that Eastern Europe is a dangerous zone.

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Western countries should invite Russians to live in their cities. That would solve many problems.

Graham
12-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Western countries should invite Russians to live in their cities. That would solve many problems.

We had a Russian family. They all jumped out a high story building & died. Fuckall use.

Peyrol
The Slavs wonīt withdraw from a fight. They will get stabbed or injured if necessary. Thatīs the spirit! The muslims donīt have the balls to fight them. :thumb001:

Same happen with sicilian immigrants, btw.
Sicilian are the worst racist people against muslim, probabily due to their past of conquerors of the Island.

Peyrol

We sould invite russian chicks. Many russian chicks.

Prince Carlo
12-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Same happen with sicilian immigrants, btw.
Sicilian are the worst racist people against muslim, probabily due to their past of conquerors of the Island.

You have never seen Moroccan vs Albanian/Romanian/Bulgarian fight. :tongue

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 11:33 AM
We sould invite russian chicks. Many russian chicks.
Control your med behaviour.

Peyrol
12-16-2012, 11:34 AM

Yesterday night for example.

Two alboz have totally beated a moroccan spacciatore who was harassing an albanian girls.

Fortis in Arduis
12-16-2012, 11:36 AM
We had a Russian family. They all jumped out a high story building & died. Fuckall use.

Please elaborate...

Prince Carlo
12-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Yesterday night for example.

Two alboz have totally beated a moroccan spacciatore who was harassing an albanian girls.

That's nothing. I've seen a 1.60 m tall Balkan woman beating the shit out of some Tunisian.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 11:39 AM
That's nothing. I've seen a 1.60 m tall Balkan woman beating the shit out of some Tunisian.
Who is physically more stronger, African American gangs vs Balkan gangs?

Peyrol
12-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Control your med behaviour.

I can't, is like Dr. Jekill & Mr Hyde. I can't control this transformation, i need a serum.

derLowe
12-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Yeah, tell it to derLowe. :rolleyes:

Lets stay on topic folks.

Germanicus
12-16-2012, 11:47 AM
I have found most Slavs I have come into contact with very childlike, they behave very immature even though they are grown men:picard1:

Prince Carlo
12-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Who is physically more stronger, African American gangs vs Balkan gangs?

Balkan gangs. But Aframs create better music.

xajapa
12-16-2012, 12:09 PM

All the stories you shared happen all the time in the States and they are perpetrated by all kinds of peoples. I don't see anything particular to Slavs here.

derLowe
12-16-2012, 12:10 PM
All the stories you shared happen all the time in the States and they are perpetrated by all kinds of peoples. I don't see anything particular to Slavs here.

Thank you for sharing.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Thank you for sharing.

Hevo
12-16-2012, 12:30 PM

Good to hear, Moroccans are the worst scum here.

Lisa
12-16-2012, 01:20 PM
..The worst are by far the Russians (or people of Russian nationality as of course I can't be sure of their genetic make up) which figures of course as Russia is bigger than the whole of Europe, it is bound to statistically produce more criminal elements than smaller countries.

This is nonsense. In Greece live only 13.000 Russians -most of whom are wives of Greeks - other rich people who buy real estate in your country.

I do not know about other Slavs - but most ethnically Russian immigrants in Europe are integrated and not created problems. For example one day Russian family in Netherlands
http://odin-moy-den.livejournal.com/977260.html

However I am against immigration

bimo
12-16-2012, 02:12 PM

moroccans are pussies , they beat good only with knives

bimo
12-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Good to hear, Moroccans are the worst scum here.

yeah , same here in north italy , i sometimes think gipsy are better then some moroccans , at least in my city
moroccans here in my city are in top of the chart for all the worst muggings and rapes , they also can pointing the knife at a 13 year old boy for 20 euro :picard1:

ficuscarica
12-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Thread reopened.

Trolling and off-topic has been removed. If you feel the urge is too strong to resist, go do it elsewhere.

Please continue.

It wasnīt trolling. Is being anti-islam trolling? :rolleyes: Do we have to bow to allah five times, eat kebab and have a Turkish flag in the signature in order to avoid being banned? I am gradually starting to think this must be a joke. "European community" forbidding the free expression of opinions to avoid hurting the feelings of Turks/muslims. :picard1:

Yes, I do LOVE this about Slavs. They show the muslims that they canīt do whatever they want in our countries. And this is not off-topic at all (what Germanics think about Slav violence).

Methmatician
12-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Yes, I do LOVE this about Slavs. They show the muslims that they canīt do whatever they want in our countries. And this is not off-topic at all (what Germanics think about Slav violence).

This thread is about Slavs behaving badly. Discussing what we could be used for is not related to the topic. Stop being a whinger just stay on topic.

derLowe
12-16-2012, 02:37 PM
It wasnīt trolling. Is being anti-islam trolling? :rolleyes: Do we have to bow to allah five times, eat kebab and have a Turkish flag in the signature in order to avoid being banned? I am gradually starting to think this must be a joke. "European community" forbidding the free expression of opinions to avoid hurting the feelings of Turks/muslims. :picard1:

I am pro free speech but the relation is tenuous I would think this is a separate issue, perhaps it would be best to open another thread about it so it can be given the time and space it deserves.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 02:51 PM
I am pro free speech but the relation is tenuous I would think this is a separate issue, perhaps it would be best to open another thread about it so it can be given the time and space it deserves.
Offtopic.

Hevo
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
yeah , same here in north italy , i sometimes think gipsy are better then some moroccans , at least in my city
moroccans here in my city are in top of the chart for all the worst muggings and rapes , they also can pointing the knife at a 13 year old boy for 20 euro :picard1:

Agree these things also happen in the netherlands. a friend of mine was beaten by a group of moroccans a few years ago and a soccer referee was beaten to death because a few moroccans scumbags attacked him recently...

bimo
12-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Agree these things also happen in the netherlands. a friend of mine was beaten by a group of moroccans a few years ago and a soccer referee was beaten to death because a few moroccans scumbags attacked him recently...

a park here in my city one time was a beautiful park , probably the best park in the center of the city , now is a shit because of the drug pushers ,
guess which are the ethnicity of those pushers!
they are all moroccans algerians tunisians
only a 5-10% of the north african population in italy have a good behavior the other are criminals or are people who think they live in their islamic country

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Our next door neighbours are Polish. There very quiet & no problem at all.

Bro tip: First check for any disappearances since they moved in and then take a peek in their basement.

Odin
03-23-2018, 05:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4fPPUOpYRU