PDA

View Full Version : Does she look Greek?

memobekes
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Ivet Lalova, a Bulgarian athlete. She strikes me as looking extremely Greek which is unusual as i personally do not see a similarity between these two countries.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/5TEGMEWZYkS5fRFPxqRKwA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00NzQ7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/388/2012/08/05/AP120626116657-jpg_075435.jpg

http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/ivet-lalova-09.jpg

http://bgathletic.com/pictures/athletic/pic_big/gallery/news/ivet%20lalova%282%29.JPG

Queen B
12-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Yes, especially in the second photo

Absinthe
12-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Not really, in my opinion. The upper half of her face looks kinda off for Greek standards (more northern/slavic). The lower half yes, but overall she wouldn't make a typical Greek face.

Mortimer
12-09-2012, 11:52 AM
she Looks like a slightly lighter Version of the apricity princess dandelion

Anusiya
12-09-2012, 11:56 AM
I think so, yes. She could pass in Greece anyway.

Anglojew
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes

memobekes
12-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Not really, in my opinion. The upper half of her face looks kinda off for Greek standards (more northern/slavic). The lower half yes, but overall she wouldn't make a typical Greek face.
I see. Could you make some comments on what looks "off" from her upper face? If i'm honest i would think she's Greek if i saw her in real life. Bulgarians who i've seen usually look like a Slavic Med type or a Baltid-Gorid blend.

Some examples:

http://elbaronrojo.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Nina-Dobrev-480x610.jpghttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXc6M4OHra99OH60MM5mHmPRGCdpZN1 hZFsxJBHN_jR1ovTgIHuL83VLtvhttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4WJ63JAW4zbcaCOd6ta4XG2iyxB_XC LZm7jWYJ3PxPe9ZFQ3hLypYLJnKhttp://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p407523/bulgarian_politican_1.jpghttp://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/480493_289992354439276_2054105492_n.jpg

Absinthe
12-09-2012, 12:07 PM
I see. Could you make some comments on what looks "off" from her upper face?

Her eye and eyebrow shape, hairline, cheekbones. I really can't explain it better but they somewhat look off to me but I could be wrong I guess.

Anusiya
12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Her eye and eyebrow shape, hairline, cheekbones. I really can't explain it better but they somewhat look off to me but I could be wrong I guess.

Yeah, she looks a bit Semitic too. But she looks more "Greek" than "Bulgarian".

memobekes
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I think i know what you mean. You're saying that she has a Slavic eye? Regarding her eyebrows, Bulgarians tend to have patchy-thin ones while the Greeks' are "fuller", aren't they?

Absinthe
12-09-2012, 12:11 PM
I think i know what you mean. You're saying that she has a Slavic eye? Regarding her eyebrows, Bulgarians tend to have patchy-thin ones while the Greeks are "fuller", aren't they?
Yes, that is part of the reasons why I said so. You don't frequently see this kind of over-plucked and semi-circle shaped eyebrows in Greeks ;)

Mans not hot
12-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Baltid-Gorid blend.

Baltid-Gorid are typical for Central East Euro countries. Alpinoid (not Gorid) are typical for Bulgaria.

zlakopistou
12-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Yeah, why not?

memobekes
12-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Baltid-Gorid are typical for Central East Euro countries. Alpinoid (not Gorid) are typical for Bulgaria.
Isn't Gorid merely another term for "east-alpinid"? From what i've been hearing from the Bulgarian members on these anthropology boards is that Gorids are very common in their country (isn't Nina Dobrev a good example, for example?).
But the single most important type is the Pontid.

Prince Carlo
12-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Beside her atypical pigmentation she has nothing of un-balkan.

Hayalet
12-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Looks more Greek than Bulgarian to me, yes.

Azalea
12-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Looks über Greek to me.

d3cimat3d
12-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes she looks Greek but it doesn't surprise me though because Bulgarians have Byzantine legacy.

Here's the breakdown of a random Bulgarian from 23andme:

http://i46.tinypic.com/smexbp.png

rashka
12-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Actually it's her upper face that looks more Greek. Her nose and mouth are Bulgarian. In all she looks like both.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Actually it's her upper face that looks more Greek. Her nose and mouth are Bulgarian. In all she looks like both.

Can she pass in Serbia?

Trun
12-09-2012, 02:41 PM
She strikes me as looking extremely Greek which is unusual as i personally do not see a similarity between these two countries.

It's because you have zero knowledge of both countries.

she Looks like a slightly lighter Version of the apricity princess dandelion

Lalova has natural dark brown hair, while dandelion reddish brown. Just saying.

Bulgarians who i've seen usually look like a Slavic Med type or a Baltid-Gorid blend.

You have seen Bulgarians? Really?

Some examples:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/480493_289992354439276_2054105492_n.jpg

Those are Armenians :picard2: And yes, very Baltid looking :D

From what i've been hearing from the Bulgarian members on these anthropology boards is that Gorids are very common in their country (isn't Nina Dobrev a good example, for example?)

Nina is quite Bulgarian looking Pontid/Alpinid. "Gorid" is an undefined term for me.

Beside her atypical pigmentation she has nothing of un-balkan.

What is atypical about her pigmentation?

Looks more Greek than Bulgarian to me, yes.

Looks über Greek to me.

What's so Greek about her? Ivet looks Bulgarian what she is. Both me and the Greeks said she looks more Bulgarian than Greek.

Englisc
12-09-2012, 02:43 PM
No.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Twitch, most of the users who have commented think she looks more Greek than Bulgarian. She is not what i think of when Bulgarians spring to mind, they look like a blend of Slavs and Mediterraneans. Ivet doesn't look Bulgarian, she definitely looks more Greek.

Trun
12-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Twitch, most of the users who have commented think she looks more Greek than Bulgarian. She is not what i think of when Bulgarians spring to mind, they look like a blend of Slavs and Mediterraneans. Ivet doesn't look Bulgarian, she definitely looks more Greek.

Those who said she looks more Greek than Bulgarians aren't Bulgarians or Greeks. And what is blend between Slavic and Mediteranean, the first is a language group, the second a sea.

You know, saying Bulgarians are Gorid and posting Armenians as an example is an epic fail. Why don't you post some "Baltid" Iranians next time as Bulgarians?

memobekes
12-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Bulgarians are a mixture of Bulgars, Slavs and Thracians. These influences reflect nicely in their features.

Trun
12-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Bulgarians are a mixture of Bulgars, Slavs and Thracians. These influences reflect nicely in their features.

I don't know what this have to do with the whole topic. I just say Ivet looks Bulgarian, textbook Pontid. Period.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
She looks Mediterranid but without the Slavic input. Bulgarians are Pontids (Slavic/Med intermixture).

Greeks are more east-mediterranid.

Midori
12-09-2012, 03:02 PM
She strikes me as looking extremely Greek which is unusual as i personally do not see a similarity between these two countries.

Really? I always knew you were pretty clueless when it comes to anthropological types of the Balkans but not this much.

No offence.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Really? I always knew you were pretty clueless when it comes to anthropological types of the Balkans but not this much.

No offence.
None taken.

Yes, really. The Bulgarians are different from the Greeks.

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Bulgarians are Pontids (Slavic/Med intermixture).

Greeks are more east-mediterranid.

I think you do realize you're speaking plain nonsense.

The Bulgarians are different from the Greeks.

I still don't understand what Ivet Lalova has to do with that, and from where you got she looks Greek.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Then post me some group pictures of both nations and convince me that they look similar.

Midori
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
None taken.

Yes, really. The Bulgarians are different from the Greeks.

There is a heavy overlap between those 2 nations.

Slycooper
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Yeah, she can pass

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Then post me some group pictures of both nations and convince me that they look similar.

Where I have said Bulgarians and Greeks look similar? According to your logic, every Bulgarian who doesn't look "Slavic" (dafuq?) is Greek-looking?

Prince Carlo
12-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I've seen both mainland Greeks and Bulgarians in the real life and they overlap a lot. Memo the Greek cluster on Dodecad includes many Islanders, Pontics and likely Greek Cypriots.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:46 PM
There is a heavy overlap between those 2 nations.

No there is not a "heavy" overlap at all, where did you pull that from?
Bulgarians look like Serbs, Macedonians and Romanians.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Where I have said Bulgarians and Greeks look similar? According to your logic, every Bulgarian who doesn't look "Slavic" (dafuq?) is Greek-looking?

Bulgarians look like Slavs with Mediterranean input. The Greeks look southern Med and are similar to southern Italians.

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I've seen both mainland Greeks and Bulgarians in the real life and they overlap a lot. Memo the Greek cluster on Dodecad includes many Islanders, Potics and likely Greek Cypriots.

I have never problems telling apart Greeks from Bulgarians in Sofia, so Greeks don't look similar to us, at least not to me (to a foreigner maybe). The problem here is that every Bulgarian who doesn't look like a cousin of Timoshenko or Pogrebnyak isn't Bulgarian looking, according to memo.

Numenorean
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
yes she looks very greek indeed but this is not that surprising i guess because greece and bulgaria are neighbour countries.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
I've seen both mainland Greeks and Bulgarians in the real life and they overlap a lot. Memo the Greek cluster on Dodecad includes many Islanders, Pontics and likely Greek Cypriots.

No they don't. I have correspondence with two Bulgarian members on another board and they also say that Bulgarians look different from Greeks.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:49 PM
yes she looks very greek indeed but this is not that surprising i guess because greece and bulgaria are neighbour countries.

Turkler de Yunalilarin komsusu ama birbirlerine cok az benziyorlar, oyle degil mi?

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
No they don't. I have correspondence with two Bulgarian members on another board and they also say that Bulgarians look different from Greeks.

They both will agree Ivet looks Bulgarian though. Ask them there.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Just because they are neighbors doesn't mean that they should look like each other. It's like saying that Turks look like Bulgarians or Russians look like Kazakhs because they border each other.

Prince Carlo
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Then I must be blind because this Greek cluster from Thessaloniki is right over South Slavs.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/193/laoplot02qp5.jpg

Numenorean
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
öncelikle merhaba memobekes görüyorum ki galatasaraylısın bir fenerbahçe değil ama neyse:))

soruna gelince bazı türklerle yunanlılar benziyor ama genelde çok benzemiyoruz haklısın

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Just because they are neighbors doesn't mean that they should look like each other. It's like saying that Turks look like Bulgarians or Russians look like Kazakhs because they border each other.

Bulgarians and Greeks look much more alike than Bulgarians and Turks or Russian and Kazakhs (who are even different races). So the comparison is irrelevant, and still it is off-topic.

It seems every pretty Bulgarian is Greek looking, while ugly Bulgarians are some sort of invaders from Belorussian ponds :bored:

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Then I must be blind because this Greek cluster from Thessaloniki is right over South Slavs.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/193/laoplot02qp5.jpg

You are talking about one single city, Jesus Christ.

Prince Carlo
12-09-2012, 03:57 PM
You are talking about one single city, Jesus Christ.

The second biggest city of Greece, Jesus.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Bulgarians and Greeks look much more alike than Bulgarians and Turks or Russian and Kazakhs (who are even different races). So the comparison is irrelevant, and still it is off-topic.

It seems every pretty Bulgarians is Greek looking, while ugly Bulgarians are some sort of invaders from Belorussian ponds :bored:

How is it irrelevant? I'm using your logic: If you're neighbors, you look similar.
There is only a small "overlap" and usually it's the men who can look close but the women look totally different.
I've seen about 10 Bulgarian faces on these boards and only one would i mistake for a Greek.

Trun
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Greeks from Northern Greece cluster close to Bulgarians, Romanians and Serbs. It is visible even on Dodecad, two of the Greek samples are almost in the Balkan pot.

How is it irrelevant? I'm using your logic: If you're neighbors, you look similar.
There is only a small "overlap" and usually it's the men who can look close but the women look totally different.
I've seen about 10 Bulgarian faces on these boards and only one would i mistake for a Greek.

I doubt you have ever seen Bulgarian or Greek in your entire life. What you say is off-topic, you refer me to something which you wish I had said, but I didn't...in a nutshell, you failed hard.

Prince Carlo
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
^ memobekes thinks that Greeks and Balkanites are completely different, but he thinks that Levantines and other MENAs can pass unnoticed in Greece. HAHA.

Mans not hot
12-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Isn't Gorid merely another term for "east-alpinid"? From what i've been hearing from the Bulgarian members on these anthropology boards is that Gorids are very common in their country (isn't Nina Dobrev a good example, for example?).
But the single most important type is the Pontid.
Polish East Alpinid
(http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1170485&postcount=23)
Bulgarian Alpinid
(http://bgparty.co.uk/images/newsimages/16dc14.jpg)

The difference is clearly obvious.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 04:01 PM
The second biggest city of Greece, Jesus.

Salonika is a big city with lots of people who come from different backgrounds. About a century ago, a lot of the inhabitants were Jews, Turks and other ethnic identities.
I conjecture that today's populace has its origins elsewhere (from Asia Minor perhaps?).

memobekes
12-09-2012, 04:03 PM
^ memobekes thinks that Greeks and Balkanites are completely different, but he thinks that Levantines and other MENAs can pass unnoticed in Greece. HAHA.
Yes some Levantines can fit in Greece but they obviously look different as a whole. But that's for another topic. ;)
I already said that Greeks look similar to southern Italians and western Turks.

Trun
12-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Salonika is a big city with lots of people who come from different backgrounds. About a century ago, a lot of the inhabitants were Jews, Turks and other ethnic identities.
I conjecture that today's populace has its origins elsewhere (from Asia Minor perhaps?).

Lots of people from Thesaloniki are from the nearby villages and towns, where population was equally divided by Bulgarians (both Exarchists and Patriarchists) and Greeks native to Macedonia.

memobekes
12-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Lots of people from Thesaloniki are from the nearby villages and towns, where population was equally divided by Bulgarians (both Exarchists and Patriarchists) and Greeks native to Macedonia.

By ca. 1500, the numbers had grown to 7,986 Greeks, 8,575 Muslims, and 3,770 Jews. By 1519, Sephardic Jews numbered 15,715, 54% of the city's population.

After the defeat of Greece in the Greco-Turkish War and during the break-up of the Ottoman Empire, a population exchange took place between Greece and Turkey.[85] Over 160,000 ethnic Greeks deported from the former Ottoman Empire were resettled in the city,[85] changing its demographics. Additionally many of the city's Muslims were deported to Turkey, ranging at about 20,000 people

kabeiros
12-09-2012, 04:16 PM
http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/ivet-lalova-09.jpg
Do you think that she resembles Irene Papadopoulou in this photo or is it the same hairstyle which makes them look similar?

http://www.athensbars.gr/sites/default/files/homepage/7526_irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_24102011.jpg?1323242 211

memobekes
12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Probably the hair i would say, Kabeiros. Irene's face looks strongly Alpine.

Trun
12-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Greeks from Thesaloniki are mostly natives to Macedonia.

wvwvw
12-09-2012, 05:06 PM

wvwvw
12-09-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.athensbars.gr/sites/default/files/homepage/7526_irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_24102011.jpg?1323242 211

It goes without saying that this girl is gypsy

Trun
12-09-2012, 06:10 PM
She doesn't look Greek, you can tell by her eyes. Her eyes are typical Turkish, Kurdish or Iranian but very atypical Greek. She would fit perfectly in Turkey.

Even better strike :picard2:

Sikeliot
12-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Mainland Greeks and Bulgarians look quite similar much of the time, and I often have trouble telling the difference. A lot of the Greeks who don't look Bulgarian but live on the mainland are probably of Anatolian or Pontic origins.

I'd go so far as to say today's peninsular Greeks look more similar to Bulgarians than to anyone else.

It's the islanders (Cretans, Rhodians, etc) who don't look like Bulgarians and who IMO not only have a more classical Greek appearance, but are the ones who look most similar to southern Italians, Sicilians, western Turks and the like.

Cypriots, of course, and some Rhodians can be mistaken for Levantine but not most Greeks.

Anusiya
12-09-2012, 07:26 PM
She could pass in places like Crete, the islands, Cyprus and the Levant.

Sikeliot
12-09-2012, 07:29 PM
She could pass in places like Crete, the islands, Cyprus and the Levant.

I don't think she is non-European enough to be Levantine.

Farah
12-09-2012, 07:29 PM
She definitely looks more of the perception we have of Greeks than that of Bulgarians..Interesting example!

Anusiya
12-09-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't think she is non-European enough to be Levantine.

Her skin complexion, and as Absinthe correctly stated, the eyebrows. In the second picture she looks Israeli.

Trun
12-09-2012, 07:35 PM
I'd go so far as to say today's peninsular Greeks look more similar to Bulgarians than to anyone else.

It doesn't correspond with the results (8/10 and 10/10) in the guessing threads between Bulgarians and Greeks (even when I pick Bulgarians who I think can pass as Greeks). Greeks look most like Southern Italians, while Bulgarians like Romanians and Serbs, it's a fact. Not that there isn't an overlap though.

But still, Ivet looks Bulgarian, if she can pass as Greek, it doesn't make her less Bulgarian looking.

Sikeliot
12-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Greeks look most like Southern Italians.

Cretans, Rhodians, people from Chios and the Dodecanese yes. But a lot of mainland Greeks I have seen look too immediately Balkan (or vaguely "Eastern European") in a way that southern Italians do not.

Trun
12-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Those are some typical Greeks from Northern Greece, and they can't fit in Bulgaria:

Those are tanned obviously, Greeks in Sofia aren't like that at that time of the year, but facially they are quite different, not to mention their guido style.

Sikeliot
12-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Guy on the right in the first pic looks like a dark South Slav to me. Second from right in the second picture also looks like a Slav.

But the others all look southern Italian, or Italian American yes. And they dress like them too.

Trun
12-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Can those guys pass as Greeks, I think they don't, especially the second guy on the right.

Sikeliot
12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
No. They look more like a mixture of Caucasus and Ukraine.

Slycooper
12-09-2012, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Twitch;1214608]Can those guys pass as Greeks, I think they don't, especially the second guy on the right.

No

Queen B
12-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Large cities have many people that moved there for work, due to urbanization.

I could be an example from Athens since I live in Athens, but I have nothing Athenian in my genes.

But still, Ivet looks Bulgarian, if she can pass as Greek, it doesn't make her less Bulgarian looking.

I agree, she looks Bulgarian, but she can pass in Greece, especially in the second photo, as I stated.

Kalimtari
03-10-2014, 11:42 PM
she can pass

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:28 AM
she can pass

Do you think she doesn't look Bulgarian just because she can pass in Greece :D

Kalimtari
03-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Do you think she doesn't look Bulgarian just because she can pass in Greece :D

no, why would I think/believe that? She's sexy, btw

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:33 PM
With her Italian husband

http://cdn.fashion.bg/img13/Ivet-Lalova-Svatba-1.jpg

Sikeliot
03-11-2014, 09:34 PM
^ NO way, that is impossible. Far more so than any of the Italians I have ever posted.

GrebluBro
03-11-2014, 09:34 PM
very beautiful :love:

cally
03-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Yes.

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:37 PM
He looks a bit atypical I agree. His name is Simone Collio, from Lombardia.

http://senzacia.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ivet-Lalova-i-Simone-Kolio-1.jpg
http://www.ilgiorno.it/martesana/politica/2012/10/28/793951/images/1423804-collio.JPG
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/xuOJST1RC0o/maxresdefault.jpg

GrebluBro
03-11-2014, 09:37 PM
^ NO way, that is impossible. Far more so than any of the Italians I have ever posted.

He's atypical Italian with southern roots...About 5% of Italians look non-White..You must knew it
His name: Simone Collio

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 09:38 PM
With her Italian husband

http://cdn.fashion.bg/img13/Ivet-Lalova-Svatba-1.jpg

he looks asian ....is he fully italian ?

and i think she looks greek yeah but also bulgarian

CordedWhelp
Wow yeah, very strong Greek vibe.

Sikeliot
I've seen dark Italians looking like West Asian, but that guy looks mixed race.

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I've seen dark Italians looking like West Asian, but that guy looks mixed race.

He looks like Roberto Di Matteo.

Smeagol
03-11-2014, 09:41 PM
There's no way that guy is fully Italian...

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:48 PM
What do you think about her then :lol:

http://www.segabg.com/pic/news/05/611300.jpg
http://bgathletic.com/pictures/athletic/pic_big/gallery/news/vanq%20Stammbolova.JPG
http://m.netinfo.bg/media/images/1763/1763521/634-351-leka-atletika.jpg

Styrian Mujo
03-11-2014, 09:50 PM
I have seen SSA influenced Italians but this is the first time I saw a Mongish Italian. I guess yellow fever was common even among Romans.

Atlantic Islander
03-11-2014, 09:51 PM
No clue, but she's super pretty. Great smile, and her eyeshape is really cool.

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 09:51 PM
What do you think about her then :lol:

http://www.segabg.com/pic/news/05/611300.jpg
http://bgathletic.com/pictures/athletic/pic_big/gallery/news/vanq%20Stammbolova.JPG
http://m.netinfo.bg/media/images/1763/1763521/634-351-leka-atletika.jpg

doesnt look fully italian either but this one is more believable than the man

Trun
03-11-2014, 09:57 PM
doesnt look fully italian

Logically because she's Bulgarian (at least by identification :lol:)

http://static.bnr.bg/sites/horizont/sport/publishingimages/18228/11-12-06-15461_1.jpg

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Logically because she's Bulgarian (at least by identification :lol:)

http://allsports.bg/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/0000112635-article.jpg

i doubt she is fully bulgarian tbh

but who knows

Sikeliot
03-11-2014, 10:01 PM
That man is outside of the range for dark Italians, and that is coming from someone who embraces that some Italians are dark.

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 10:03 PM
That man is outside of the range for dark Italians, and that is coming from someone who embraces that some Italians are dark.

it is not his color

he looks mongoloid influenced

Styrian Mujo
03-11-2014, 10:04 PM

but who knows
I think there is nothing "fully" about Europeans south of Denmark.

Trun
03-11-2014, 10:09 PM

In her town there are all kind of peoples so maybe she is one of those whose family adopted Bulgarian identity.

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I think there is nothing "fully" about Europeans south of Denmark.

nonsense

Sikeliot
03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
it is not his color

he looks mongoloid influenced

Looks triracial to me..

Roy
03-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Simone Collio looks Asian to some? I think these are just his eyes that make you think so. I don't see anything wrong in him being fully Southern Italian. There are many other things influencing, shaping phenotype bar genetics and what people see is like here and in other instances only superficient .

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Looks triracial to me..

looks half filipino to me

Sikeliot
03-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Be-Real can pass better in southern Italy than that guy can, actually.

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Be-Real can pass better in southern Italy than that guy can, actually.

i thought we are already through this ?

Trun
03-11-2014, 10:34 PM
I wonder who fits better in Southern Italy, me or Be-Real :D

Hadouken
03-11-2014, 10:36 PM
I wonder who fits better in Southern Italy, me or Be-Real :D

since i cant fit anywhere in europe the answer is obviously you lol

Trun
03-11-2014, 10:38 PM
since i cant fit anywhere in europe the answer is obviously you lol

I think the answer is neither of us. I'm too Pontic facade for Italy :D