PDA

View Full Version : ask a question

Mortimer
12-09-2012, 11:54 AM
related to dating, sexuality, interracial relationships, females and males, bodies, Looks, virginity, sexual purity, etc. to me. i Play dating advisor:thumb001:

Mraz
12-09-2012, 11:56 AM
How much does a good looking Gypsie girl cost?

Mortimer
12-09-2012, 12:00 PM
How much does a good looking Gypsie girl cost?

first i Need to do Little correction. because your question sounds like you want a prostitute or a object. but you Need to find yourself a gypsy Girl first who will like you, and then if their Family is traditional you pay the bride prize, if you dont have Money just "kidnap" her, it means you ask her to come over at your place and marry you and you dont pay anything to her parents. when they call, you say you dont know where she is, after 3 days you admitt you "kidnapped" her. they will be a bit pissed off but Forget it after a while and be happy.

so this is correction but the bride prize depends on the Family she is from and her Looks and if she is virgin. they usually Charge more for good looking virgins from educated families. to compensate the loss. and it is actually ridicolous because the guys want to pay much so afterwards they will say "my bride is worth i paid much for her". i think like 20k is Standard for such a girl