PDA

View Full Version : Should I have a girlfriend?

Incel King
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend. I didn't even kissed girl. Should I have a girlfriend? I mean I'm even not sure if I want to have a girlfriend or not, but I would like to have a girlfriend, but still maybe I should stay single. I don't know, that's why I ask others.

Mortimer
12-09-2012, 03:41 PM
yes you should, it is fun

Baldur
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
"I mean I'm even not sure if I want to have a girlfriend or not, but I would like to have a girlfriend"

You answered your own question i believe.

Corvus
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Yes you should, like me, because this is a rule of nature and makes you stronger in all aspects.
But unfortunatly this is not like a decision to buy an electronical item in order to improve life quality. It is not easy to achieve at least for some males.

Incel King
12-09-2012, 03:46 PM
"I mean I'm even not sure if I want to have a girlfriend or not, but I would like to have a girlfriend"

You answered your own question i believe.

It's different to wish something and to do it.

Numenorean
12-09-2012, 03:46 PM
for teenagers having girlfriens is some kind of statu symbol,but you shouldnt date a girl just for fun,you should feel something to her at least then it would be perfect hope that right girl will come to you

(i see you are 19 years old this questions are very understandable for your age group by the way)

Baldur
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Girls = headache and problem so why should one want them?

Incel King
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
for teenagers having girlfriens is some kind of statu symbol,but you shouldnt date a girl just for fun,you should feel something to her at least then it would be perfect hope that right girl will come to you

(i see you are 19 years old this questions are very understandable for your age group by the way)

I don't want to have girlfriend just for fun or because statu symbol. I want love and happiness with that girl.

Corvus
12-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Girls = headache and problem so why should one want them?

Only if you choose the wrong ones. A girlfriend primarily enhances the stimulus of Eustress hormones like Dopamin and Endorphin and it makes you more pressure resilent which leads to positive implications in many other life sections.

Numenorean
12-09-2012, 03:56 PM
this is what it should be jack atlas actually, this is what i meant too just be relax be yourself when you are in a group with girls if you try to act that does not fit you,girls would understand it and avoid from you i am sure you will find a nice girl which fits you

Nurzat
12-09-2012, 03:57 PM
go and meet girls and socialize with them. you have a lot to learn about them. but don't make friends with them, you don't want that. you need interaction with opposite sex. even if you fail and fail at the beginning, you'll learn a lot. prepare for lame and embarrassing situations, for through them you will earn the experience you need with girls. use condoms. stay safe. don't get involved. first learn about them, then get into a relationship. stay cerebral at any moment, don't let heart fool you. girls are devil on earth, train good and at the end 'fool' the one that suits you best, the big prize. but if you're ok as you are, don't push it. it will come naturally. some guys stay virgil till their mid 20s... even some valuable ones. don't act against your will ;)

Baldur
12-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Only if you choose the wrong ones. A girlfriend primarily enhances the stimulus of Eustress hormones like Dopamin and Endorphin and it makes you more pressure resilent which leads to positive implications in many other life sections.

Does the right and good girls still exist tho lol?

Corvus
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM

They do, esp. in Eastern Europe :D

Baldur
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Too bad i dont live there then :)

Mortimer
12-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Most Girls will make a headache true, but if you have a gf suting your character your a lucky and gifted guy. Then she will make you happy.

Since im a Worshipper and VERY VERY sensitive and romantic Soul

I Need

-a sexually pure Girl
-a strong woman, with own head
-a woman which is will value me for what i am (but everyone Needs someone who will value his type) and know to value and respect that i worship her (she should not be into bad guys or likes to be degraded). she should feel like a princess and think she is one.

because nobody should throw pearls to the pigs, but im such a guy when i like a Girl and she humiliates and degrades me by lies, cheats, Flirts with others i would Forget it after she smiles at me. i dont know what she really Needs to do in order for me not to be forgiving again
9r2pEdc1_lI

Blackout
12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
No, get married instead! :laugh:

arcticwolf
12-09-2012, 07:17 PM

He is very young and idealistic, it goes with the age. The call of the wild at that age is so strong that it'll overpower any logic or self preservation instinct. You may as well save your breath, or continue if talking to a wall is your thing. :laugh:

Caismeachd
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Having a GF is overrated. By the time I was your age I had already lived with someone and probably had 4 or 5 girlfriends. Girls will always disappoint you if you have one or not so enjoy yourself first and don't put girls on a pedestal. Life isn't all roses teddy bears and flowers.

Just90
12-09-2012, 07:39 PM
No
Just by your post && what you wrote , I can see you are not ready to commit yourself to one girl
You are not even sure ! And u don't sound confident about it ( girls don't like that )

If you wanna have fun with girls and try new " things " I suggest you look for friends with benefits

And if you want love and happiness . Let that find you

Plus I think that you are too young . You should be out meeting new people and dating different girls

You don't wanna be tie down to just one girl , at least not at your age

Blackout
12-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Life isn't all roses teddy bears and flowers.

Drat!!!

Incel King
12-09-2012, 08:38 PM
No
Just by your post && what you wrote , I can see you are not ready to commit yourself to one girl
You are not even sure ! And u don't sound confident about it ( girls don't like that )

If you wanna have fun with girls and try new " things " I suggest you look for friends with benefits

And if you want love and happiness . Let that find you

Plus I think that you are too young . You should be out meeting new people and dating different girls

You don't wanna be tie down to just one girl , at least not at your age

I have some friends, but they're all male and none of them have a girlfriend. We're the same. I want to have true love, not just fun.

Baldur
12-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Your time will come, young one.

Hurrem sultana
12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Girls are not that complicated,just be yourself

Baldur
12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Girls not complicated? :D

Incel King
12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Girls are not that complicated,just be yourself

I'm not looking for advice how to get a girlfriend. I don't even know should I have one. As for how to get a girlfriend, in my case the only way is direct strategy, because sometimes when I tried to approach girls on some indirect ways I looked like retard.

Welter
12-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Yes, of course.

Plus, it's a very important skill to learn, people will respect you more.

Absinthe
12-09-2012, 08:52 PM
This thread is like,

Should I have an iPhone?
Yes/No

As if having a girlfriend is something you can just get out and obtain like it's entirely up to you :wink

There is no answer to this question, you can't just go pick a random person in order "to have a girlfriend".

When you meet someone and something clicks inside then that is the time when you should have a girlfriend. :wink

Hess
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM
You can try calculating the the overall utility of having a girlfriend by weighing the benefits against the costs; if the benefits outweigh the costs, do it.

We can offer you advice but no one knows your needs better than you yourself, especially not some random people on the internet.

poiuytrewq0987
12-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Only if you feel comfortable and don't have to subsidize her lifestyle.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 12:35 AM
i still think you should have a girlfriend because it is not good that you are alone. but at your Age it is not worth to have a gf just for the sake of having a gf, you can do that when you are 50 and alone, so you will have someone to drink a Cup of tea or coffee with and dont be alone but at your Age i would look to experience true love.

arcticwolf
12-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Yes, of course.

Plus, it's a very important skill to learn, people will respect you more.

LOL

You really need to tell the young one you're kidding, he is gonna take this seriously! :laugh:

Arthas
12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend. I didn't even kissed girl. Should I have a girlfriend? I mean I'm even not sure if I want to have a girlfriend or not, but I would like to have a girlfriend, but still maybe I should stay single. I don't know, that's why I ask others.

Post a picture of yourself and we will be able to see if you should have had a girlfriend by now or not.

d3cimat3d
12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm kind of on the same boat with you though I'm not a virgin, but it's not easy getting a girlfriend especially if you aren't outgoing and don't have a wild/confident personality. If you are shy, timid, awkward and afraid of embarrassment then it will be difficult. Some women are completely mediocre 5/10's and yet still have hundreds of guys approach them which makes their ego over-inflated, but they don't realize most of the men out there are desperate to settle for anything. But if there's a man who is a 10/10 he may live his whole life with only a few open admirers. It's the mans duty to make the first move, and he has to do so with confidence.

Corvus
12-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm kind of on the same boat with you though I'm not a virgin, but it's not easy getting a girlfriend especially if you aren't outgoing and don't have a wild/confident personality. If you are shy, timid, awkward and afraid of embarrassment then it will be difficult. Some women are completely mediocre 5/10's and yet still have hundreds of guys approach them which makes their ego over-inflated, but they don't realize most of the men out there are desperate to settle for anything. Nut if there's a man who is a 10/10 he may live his whole life with only a few open admirers. It's the mans duty to make the first move, and he has to do so with confidence.

100% agreement

Incel King
12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm kind of on the same boat with you though I'm not a virgin, but it's not easy getting a girlfriend especially if you aren't outgoing and don't have a wild/confident personality. If you are shy, timid, awkward and afraid of embarrassment then it will be difficult. Some women are completely mediocre 5/10's and yet still have hundreds of guys approach them which makes their ego over-inflated and harder to get, but they don't realize most of the men out there are desperate to settle for anything. A man who is a 10/10 may live his whole life with only a few open admirers, sad truth.

It's the mans duty to make the first move, and he has to do so with confidence.

I'm introverted and awkward and fat, but extremely fanatical when I intend to achieve my goals. Once I tried to make one girl my girlfriend. She was from school. I bought gifts for her and everyday single day I said to her that I love her. That's all lasted about 3 months and then she said that I harasses and mentally bullying her. Also few girls threatened me that they'll send some of their male friends to beat me up, if I don't stop. Off course I stopped. Actually even if I just want to express my feelings to girl by buying flower or chocolate heart for her, she acts like I terrorize her.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54504&highlight=Harassment

gBVuAGFcGKY

d3cimat3d
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm introverted and awkward and fat, but extremely fanatical when I intend to achieve my goals. Once I tried to make one girl my girlfriend. She was from school. I bought gifts for her and everyday single day I said to her that I love her. That's all lasted about 3 months and then she said that I harasses and mentally bullying her. Also few girls threatened me that they'll send some of their male friends to beat me up, if I don't stop. Off course I stopped. Actually even if I just want to express my feelings to girl by buying flower or chocolate heart for her, she acts like I terrorize her.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54504&highlight=Harassment

gBVuAGFcGKY

I think you were being to needy and you were begging for her in a way. No girl likes that. Also, lose some weight, it will help a lot.

Incel King
12-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I think you were being to needy and you were begging for her in a way. No girl likes that. Also, lose some weight, it will help a lot.

I would if I would know for sure that then I'll have a girlfriend. I know 2 extremely obese guys in my town that always have the most attractive girls, even a couple of them at once, but they're very outspoken and their confidence is equal to their weight. I don't know, even if I lose weight I'll still stay awkward and introvert that's part of me and has nothing to do with physical appearance. I just wrote poem about me and my crew.

First my friend is skinny,
he doesn't have a girlfriend because he's too short and skinny,
second actually my best friend is tall and slim,
but his problem is because he's Muslim,
I'm romantic, caring and gentleman,
but my problem is because I'm introverted nerd and maniacal obese-man.

Germaniac
12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
There's no formula to get a gf. Just be yourself around girls, do not keep "looking" for one. Eventually there will be a girl who likes you and that you like back. You need to train your perception so to note her. Then it will flow naturally, you'll be together, will end up loving each other and if both are mature enough you'll will end up married^^

Incel King
12-10-2012, 02:01 PM
There's no formula to get a gf. Just be yourself around girls, do not keep "looking" for one. Eventually there will be a girl who likes you and that you like back. You need to train your perception so to note her. Then it will flow naturally, you'll be together, will end up loving each other and if both are mature enough you'll will end up married^^

That's what I'm doing all the time, but now I don't know if I should do it again. I'm afraid that someone could accuse me for mental bullying. I don't want to pay penalties or even worse go to jail. My problem is that I'm kinda 3/10 looking introverted awkward geek and girls don't like such guys so I always tried to make girl loves me by brute force. One my female friend said to me that I'm desperate when I do that, but after she said to me that I'm so close to have a girlfriend, but I just have to change way of approaching to girls. I heard hundreds and hundreds lame advices and no single of them helped at all. Maybe I should admit defeat and forget about girls forever. I basically can't have a girlfriend and person that say that I can have are wrong.

Germaniac
12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Well, when I met my fiancée we were not looking for anyone. we became best friends and eventually we started to date...now we're soon to get married. Please note I am not a looker (you can see my classification thread). The fiancée is quite cute and beautiful though.

Incel King
01-05-2013, 11:49 PM
I think that I should date only person I would die for. It's very hypocritical and unfair to date person I consider less important than cell phone in my life. Once before relationships were romantic, today they mean just social status hence if you have a girlfriend then you're cool and more respected by your community, but if don't then you're loser.

Absinthe
01-06-2013, 09:24 AM
I agree with you now that I came of age that people should take dating more seriously. When I was in my 20s, everyone (including myself) would just casually date anyone that came their way (not necessarily with sex included) just to make their acquaintance. It didn't necessarily end up in a romantic way, you could date someone for a couple of times and then decide he or she is not the one for you and move on.

Come to think of it now that was a terrible waste of time and energy. People should be a hell more picky. It's better to stay single for a long time until a decent dating partner comes along than wasting your time. Not just that, but you also carry a lot of emotional baggage that will not help your case when you finally meet the One.

Baldur
01-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I agree with you now that I came of age that people should take dating more seriously. When I was in my 20s, everyone (including myself) would just casually date anyone that came their way (not necessarily with sex included) just to make their acquaintance. It didn't necessarily end up in a romantic way, you could date someone for a couple of times and then decide he or she is not the one for you and move on.

Come to think of it now that was a terrible waste of time and energy. People should be a hell more picky. It's better to stay single for a long time until a decent dating partner comes along than wasting your time. Not just that, but you also carry a lot of emotional baggage that will not help your case when you finally meet the One.

Well i am 25 soon to be 26 and haven't dated in atleast 4-5 years and i feel to be honest like i am missing out on a big part of life by being alone and single. It's like "Life's a party and you are not invited" feeling to see everyone else happy and dating and falling in love, and it never happens to you.

Dacul
01-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I think you should focus now on entering in some decent University and after you should start searching for a girlfriend.
If you already entered in a decent University you should focus at learning since 1st year is quite hard,is a harder rhythm of learning.
No worries,when I was in University I had colleagues that were virgins at 20-21 years and never kissed a girl till than and they all have girlfriends/wives now.

Incel King
01-09-2013, 04:47 PM
I decided that I shouldn't have a girlfriend. As long as jews rule the world I'm never gonna have a girlfriend, never have sex and even never kiss girl. They are to blame why I never had girlfriend. It's because they're destroying White women. There's nothing else left to say.

Baldur
01-09-2013, 04:50 PM
The words of a virgin.

Incel King
01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
The words of a virgin.

I'm virgin because of jews.

Baldur
01-09-2013, 04:54 PM
That makes a lot of sense...

Incel King
01-09-2013, 04:55 PM
That makes a lot of sense...

Yes, it makes.

Baldur
01-09-2013, 05:01 PM
How? Didn't know there was many jews in Serbia.

Incel King
01-09-2013, 05:10 PM
How? Didn't know there was many jews in Serbia.

There's too many of them on Earth and Serbia is part of Earth. Ingeniously logic.

Baldur
01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
How are they affecting your everyday life?

Incel King
01-09-2013, 05:19 PM
How are they affecting your everyday life?

It's foolish to claim that they just a little bit affecting our everyday lives. They completely control us and our lives, but some of us aren't aware of that.

Baldur
01-09-2013, 05:30 PM
It's foolish to claim that they just a little bit affecting our everyday lives. They completely control us and our lives, but some of us aren't aware of that.

So tell me how they are affecting my everyday life, I wake up, i eat breakfast, i go to the bus, then i work, then take the bus home, go buy some food to cook at home, then i surf the internet, talk to friends, watch some tv or listen to music, after that i go brush my teeth and go to sleep. Where did the Jews affect my everyday life? I am the one who decides what i want to do everyday, its up to me no one else and to blame someone else for my mistakes or whatever is just low.

Absinthe
01-09-2013, 11:34 PM
I decided that I shouldn't have a girlfriend. As long as jews rule the world I'm never gonna have a girlfriend, never have sex and even never kiss girl. They are to blame why I never had girlfriend. It's because they're destroying White women. There's nothing else left to say.
Blame the Jews for being a virgin? :eek: Oh my God best-quote-ever :lmao

Bobby Six Killer
01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
I'm virgin because of jews.

Can i use that quote for my signature?

Incel King
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Blame the Jews for being a virgin? :eek: Oh my God best-quote-ever :lmao

What I can do in order to lose virginity? Simply nothing. I'll remain virgin.

Absinthe
01-09-2013, 11:41 PM
What I can do in order to lose virginity? Simply nothing. I'll remain virgin.
Good for you. But don't blame the Jews or the aliens or the Illuminati. Just embrace your choice like a man and don't be in need of a scapegoat. :)

Incel King
01-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Good for you. But don't blame the Jews or the aliens or the Illuminati. Just embrace your choice like a man and don't be in need of a scapegoat. :)

It's not good for me. jews, illuminati or something third that doesn't matter at all. I already embraced my choice even if I don't like and I'm never gonna like that choice.