PDA

View Full Version : How long do you think it will take Europe to recover from the Economical crisis?

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I have talked to a few Europeans about this (one of the my grandmother), and many of them said "10 years or so", other more optimistic ones said 5. I'm wondering how long you think it will take Europe to recover from this crisis, and if possible, say why.

Corvus
12-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Fufuangeli is this thread some kind of maturity prove.
I am grown up now and want to talk about serious matters, so to speak :p

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Fufuangeli is this thread some kind of maturity prove.
I am grown up now and want to talk about serious matters, so to speak :p

No, it's not a "maturity prove". I was thinking about this because my family back in Europe is being affected by it heavily, and my family here as well, since our money is in European banks, so we lost lots of money.

My father might have to move to Europe next year, so it is also of my concern.

And for your information, there's also a bit more to me than what you see. You just don't really bother to even attmept to talk to me, so how would you know?

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 02:35 PM
what crisis?:rolleyes:

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 02:36 PM
what crisis?:rolleyes:

Please tell me this question isn't serious...

You're in Spain, if anything, you're in one of the most affected regions.

ficuscarica
12-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I heard that the US infiltrated Greece (the weak spot of the EU) with Papandrou (or what´s that guy called again, I am too lazy to look it up now... anyway, he is a US citizen). He exaggerated the Greek debt in order to attack the Euro course and help the weak Dollar. I don´t know whether it is true but it makes sense to me.

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Please tell me this question isn't serious...

You're in Spain, if anything, you're in one of the most affected regions.

The crisis is past and now with the triumvirate Berlusconi, Rajoy and Hollande we will declare war on Germany, conquer and make a just and free Europe.

ficuscarica
12-11-2012, 02:48 PM
The crisis is past and now with the triumvirate Berlusconi, Rajoy and Hollande we will declare war on Germany, conquer and make a just and free Europe.

You do realize that the German bailout money was a present? Or do you honestly think we will ever get it back. :picard1:

Mary
12-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Low birthrates + declining industry + increasing international competition + expensive welfare + high debt + too many old people + degenerated culture = never.

I think Eastern Europe (Rumania, Bulgaria, Turkey) can do well. But Western Europe is done.

Corvus
12-11-2012, 02:49 PM

Don`t troll. This is a serious topic

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 02:50 PM
You do realize that the German bailout money was a present? Or do you honestly think we will ever get it back. :picard1:

What bailout ? I have not seen a single euro. Germany appears has more enthusiasm for the bailout.

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 02:51 PM

Okay, now I know you're joking. :p

Low birthrates + declining industry + increasing international competition + expensive welfare + high debt + too many old people + degenerated culture = never.

Well, you aren't couting the massive immigration from the middle east they seem to be getting lately.., another factor that could make it even harder.

I'm still fairly optimistic though, I think Europe CAN recover, but it will take extreme measures and a long time.

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not joking :( War is always the best way out of a crisis, France will put the money, Italy the food and Spain the conquerors, Germany will burn.

Libertas
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM

I love your sense of irony.:):)

Libertas
12-11-2012, 06:28 PM

I think Eastern Europe (Rumania, Bulgaria, Turkey) can do well. But Western Europe is done.

You are right. Western Europe is on death row.:picard2:

Graus
12-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Crisis? You must be mistaken

ficuscarica
12-11-2012, 06:36 PM
What bailout ? I have not seen a single euro. Germany appears has more enthusiasm for the bailout.

Don´t worry. It is the eternal duty of the German milking cow to give freely to all that ask, no matter what it costs us. :thumb001:

Germany´s role in Europe in one sentence:
"Shut up, Nazi. WW II, do I need to say more? Now lend money that you will never get back, Nazi."

Alenka
12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately, I think all the poll options are quite optimistic.

dralos
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM

i'm sorry but this post is hilarious,all of those countries have massive immigrants in eu wich keep those countries alive and the eu keeps those countries alive:thumb001:

dralos
12-11-2012, 06:43 PM
fufu you keep wondering how to get rid of your amerindian features so you can finally become a fully white girl:D

Mary
12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
i'm sorry but this post is hilarious,all of those countries have massive immigrants in eu wich keep those countries alive and the eu keeps those countries alive:thumb001:

Yes but it doesn't matter because 1) those countries are cheaper to run 2) they have much lower debt.

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 06:52 PM
fufu you keep wondering how to get rid of your amerindian features so you can finally become a fully white girl:D

I have no amerindian features, nor amerindian blood.

You're just jealous I look whiter than you. :)

dralos
12-11-2012, 06:54 PM
I have no amerindian features, nor amerindian blood.

You're just jealous I look whiter than you. :)
even IM says he looks whiter than me:D so you may be whiter:D but still less euro looking:D

Mary
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
If you look at the West they have lots of nice stuff, good infrastructure, nice health care, good education, welfare etc. How do you think they can afford that? They borrow the money. It's like you would go to your neighbor's house and see that he has a big new TV, new car, remodeled kitchen etc. You would think that your neighbor had a lot more money than you. But if he borrowed the money to pay for the house, the car, the TV and everything else he is actually doing worse than you, because he has to pay that money back.

dralos
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
mary so you'll be leaving sweden for romania right?

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
even IM says he looks whiter than me:D so you may be whiter:D but still less euro looking:D

I meant Euro-looking. I won't argue with you anymore, you're clearly an ignorant. The Indians in Uruguay were killed off before the delcaration of independence which wa sin the 1700s. All my ancestors came from Europe to Uruguay on the late 1800s or later, when the nation was fully white. So no, I don't have Amerindian blood, and though I'm aware that you're trolling, it gets extremely annoying.

Mary
12-11-2012, 07:05 PM
mary so you'll be leaving sweden for romania right?

Yes eventually. In fact lots of people are leaving Western Europe.

Clawgauth
12-11-2012, 07:05 PM

The Dark Knight Rises.

Without joking,We have few options to escape the Crisi here in Europe:

-war

Bad thing to say, and it will never happen. But it can work.

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Don´t worry. It is the eternal duty of the German milking cow to give freely to all that ask, no matter what it costs us. :thumb001:

Germany´s role in Europe in one sentence:
"Shut up, Nazi. WW II, do I need to say more? Now lend money that you will never get back, Nazi."

No is a secret that there are races whose fate is to be dominated by others superior races, lords and serfs.

dralos
12-11-2012, 07:06 PM
I meant Euro-looking. I won't argue with you anymore, you're clearly an ignorant. The Indians in Uruguay were killed off before the delcaration of independence which wa sin the 1700s. All my ancestors came from Europe to Uruguay on the late 1800s or later, when the nation was fully white. So no, I don't have Amerindian blood, and though I'm aware that you're trolling, it gets extremely annoying.
i wish i was trolling but i'm not bcs its clear that you have amerindian influences wich there is nothing bad about it,hasol has it too and he looks good:thumb001:

MissProvocateur
12-11-2012, 07:09 PM
i wish i was trolling but i'm not bcs its clear that you have amerindian influences wich there is nothing bad about it,hasol has it too and he looks good:thumb001:

Hasol and I don't come from the same country. Different countries have different demographics. You're simply an idiot.

Graus
12-11-2012, 07:10 PM
No is a secret that there are races whose fate is to be dominated by others superior races, lords and serfs.

True, uno cerveza pronto!

Pretan
12-11-2012, 07:13 PM
It'll end when the EU collapses with countries returning to their regular currencies.

Just90
12-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Europe won't like recover lol
Europe is already on their final years
I said 20+years but it won't go back to the same Europe everyone once loved and cherish
Nothing last forever

Lobotomist
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
+20 years.

Peyrol
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM

He announced his re-candidature for 2013 elections :picard1::picard1::picard1:

Madonna
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM

isnt he a superstar in Italy?

Clawgauth
12-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Yes. Unfortunately

Peyrol
12-11-2012, 07:23 PM

It isn't a superstar, it's a criminal.
He was sentenced to 1 years jail last month (for corruption), but is still free.

Nobody will vote him this time, luckily.

Madonna
12-11-2012, 07:25 PM
It isn't a superstar, it's a criminal.
He was sentenced to 1 years jail last month (for corruption), but is still free.

are you sure ? :rolleyes:

why is he still free? I heard he had all TV stations in his hands :D

is that true ?

Clawgauth
12-11-2012, 07:28 PM

is that true ?

Because everything here is fuckin' corrupt.
We have a high demography, too much politics, too much corruption.
Federalism could be a good thing maybe.
He has not all the tv stations but few of the most important ...

Peyrol
12-11-2012, 07:30 PM

is that true ?

For the bail/guarantee, that was something like € 2,000,000, a pittance for Berlusconi.

Btw, he don't have in hand ''all the TVs'', just 3 channels (Mediaset) plus some extraitalian ones like spanish Telecinco and some others.

Mary
12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Please study this map,

http://www.wrsc.org/sites/default/files/images/2012/02_eu_countries_with_largest-debt_to_gdp_ratios_0.jpg

As you can see these countries owe a lot of money.

Now let's add pensions,

http://workforall.net/files/EN%20Liabilities.gif

That's even more money.

Who do you think is going to pay for all of this?

You

Alenka
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Elections are fake so even if nobody votes for him he wins, unfortunately. :grumpy:

Mary
12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Now let's take a look at how much you're paying today,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o2H52OH-Kdg/TO7xBD6crDI/AAAAAAAAAdA/TDTn8Tl4cPw/s0/Screen+shot+2010-11-25+at+7.19.36+PM.png

In Western Europe it's 40-50% of your income. In Rumania it's 16%, in Bulgaria it's 10%.

So if you make €100 in Western Europe about €50 go to the state, you keep €50. If you make €100 in Bulgaria, €10 go to the state, you keep €90. Where would you rather be working?

gold_fenix
12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Berlusconi= Al capone + Il Padrino

Mary
12-11-2012, 08:22 PM
So let's say you make a good wage of €50.000 per year. That's Upper Middle Class. That means every year you pay €25.000 to the national debt and other people's pensions. So you effectively make only €25.000 per year.

But wait, we're not done yet. Factor in the costs of housing, say €10.000 per year. Now you're left with €15.000 per year. Let's say you want a decent car, about €300 a month, that's another €3000 per year. Now you're left with €12.000 per year. Let's say you have student debt (another €1000 a year) and you want to save some (another €1000 a year) now you're left with €10.000 per year to live off, which is just over €800 a month for the rest of your expenses. If you want a stay at home wife it's barely enough. This is assuming you're lucky enough to be making that much (€5.000 a month) in the first place.

You'll be working at least 50 hours per week for this money. 800(€/month)/50(hrs./week)=16. So you're making €16 per hour effectively.

Anyone who has options is not going to agree to these terms.

poiuytrewq0987
12-11-2012, 08:28 PM
The European crisis only exists in the big banks and Greece's refusal to tax the world's largest merchant marine. 2012 was something of a transitional period. 2013 will be normal, 2014 will be better or at least that's what I believe.

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 09:42 PM

Italy is lucky of have a strong leader like Il Cavaliere, is an admirable man.

A photo to remember the good times
http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2009/08/19/berlusconi.jpg

Leliana
12-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Southerners,

http://rheingoldblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/merkel1.jpg

:shy:

Peyrol
12-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Southerners,

http://rheingoldblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/merkel1.jpg

:shy:

Northern Italy will never go broke :D

Libertas
12-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Maybe not, but being inhabited more and more by MILLIONS of foreigners including many Third Worlders it will be North Italy in name only, not in any meaningful cultural or ethnic sense.

Libertas
12-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Italy is lucky of have a strong leader like Il Cavaliere, is an admirable man.

A photo to remember the good times
http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2009/08/19/berlusconi.jpg

Berlusconi is admirable...as an old buffoon.:picard1:

Peyrol
12-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Maybe not, but being inhabited more and more by MILLIONS of foreigners including many Third Worlders it will be North Italy in name only, not in any meaningful cultural or ethnic sense.

True...also your ''ancestral'' fatherland Tuscany is 8% chinese, judging from the 2010 census :(

Berlusconi is admirable...as an old buffoon.:picard1:

:picard1:

Berlusca + Blair + Aznar = the ultimate ''good old'' moron trio

Libertas
12-13-2012, 07:20 PM
True...also your ''ancestral'' fatherland Tuscany is 8% chinese, judging from the 2010 census :(

Tuscany is in the demographic swamp too as is everywhere from Rome northwards.

Peyrol
12-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Tuscany is in the demographic swamp too as is everywhere from Rome northwards.

This is Prato, Tuscany, 2011

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QTj02dskfcM/UA1_OdklL3I/AAAAAAAADsw/uTrB-srK8-s/s1600/Cinesi.jpg

http://www.toscananews24.it/Images/Catalog/448_fotog15.jpg

http://www.chinatownstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/prato-street-4.jpg

Lábaru
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Berlusca + Blair + Aznar = the ultimate ''good old'' moron trio

Jose Maria Aznar is the best president of Spain, He's not great, but is that there are no better options, unfortunately we cannot continue with him. Berlusconi at least seem to have guts to stand up and push Merkel, Monti seems a lapdog of the Germans.

Peyrol
12-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Jose Maria Aznar is the best president of Spain, He's not great, but is that there are no better options. Berlusconi at least seem to have guts to stand up and push Merkel, Monti seems a lapdog of the Germans.

More than who ruled your country from '38 to '75? I don't think this sicinerely.

Berluska is a criminal and a moron, Monti is a bankers slave of Goldman Sachs.

Lábaru
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
More than who ruled your country from '38 to '75? I don't think this sicinerely.

Berluska is a criminal and a moron, Monti is a bankers slave of Goldman Sachs.

Franco was a dictator, not an elect president. Felipe and ZP were true curses, Aznar at least had courage and valor, of course was not even minimally adequate for Spain.

Berlusconi a criminal? well, a thief for sure, like all politicians, but the rest, the Moroccan bitch of 17 years, his parties with prostitutes, who else cares? good for him.

Peyrol
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Franco was a dictator, not an elect president. Felipe and ZP were true curses, Aznar at least had courage and valor, of course was not even minimally adequate for Spain.

Berlusconi a criminal? well, a thief for sure, like all politicians, but the rest, the Moroccan bitch of 17 years, his parties with prostitutes, who else cares? good for him.

Berlusca candidate condamned people, like the sicilian Marcello Dell'Utri who was condamned for connection with the killing of general Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa and the magistrates Falcone & Borsellino in 1992 by sicilian clan of Corleone...Berlusconi promoted ad personam laws for his juridical safety...i can go on for hours.

Of course the other politican sides (Partito Democratico and communists) are worst, but this don't make Silvio a saint.

Lábaru
12-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Of course the other politican sides (Partito Democratico and communists) are worst, but this don't make Silvio a saint.

that's the point.

RussiaPrussia
12-19-2012, 05:02 AM
the euro has to die so we can live