PDA

View Full Version : France steps up struggle against religious radicals

Mary
12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
(Reuters) - France will deport foreign-born imams and disband radical faith-based groups, including hardline traditionalist Catholics, if a new surveillance policy signals they suffer a "religious pathology" and could become violent.
FOCUS ON ALL FAITHS

Valls stressed the focus would be not only on radical Salafi Muslims recruiting among disaffected youths, but also on groups such as Civitas, a far-right lay Catholic movement that protests aggressively against what it calls insults to Christianity.

Police were already observing Civitas closely because its protest campaigns skirt "the limits of legality," he said. "All excesses are being minutely registered in case we have to consider dissolving it and defending this before a judge."

The French Catholic Church has kept its distance from Civitas, which is close to the far-right National Front and the rebel traditionalist Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX), and encouraged its members to join only Church-backed protests against the planned legalisation of same-sex marriage.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/us-france-religion-extremists-idUSBRE8BB0VA20121212

When they banned the face veil a lot of people agreed. Now they're going after Catholic French. :rolleyes:

ficuscarica
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Itīs just PC to mention the "extreme Catholics". Europe is threaten only by islam. Everyone who denies that is either a muslim or insane in another way.

derLowe
12-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Itīs just PC to mention the "extreme Catholics". Europe is threaten only by islam. Everyone who denies that is either a muslim or insane in another way.

Yes, fundamentalist Catholics don't blow them selves up in crowded places.

Mary
12-13-2012, 12:49 PM

Did you miss this,

Police were already observing Civitas closely because its protest campaigns skirt "the limits of legality," he said. "All excesses are being minutely registered in case we have to consider dissolving it and defending this before a judge."

Mary
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes, fundamentalist Catholics don't blow them selves up in crowded places.

But they form a class that can challenge the current elite. Muslims don't. That's why Catholics are going to be targeted much more.

Onur
12-13-2012, 12:57 PM
This is good news. Down with all the delusional semitic propaganda which does nothing but poisoning people`s minds.

I already believe that the France is the one and only true secular country in Europe. They should ban, expel out Salafist/Wahhabist islam as well as suppressing any radical christian movements like pentecostals, jehovah witnesses and all other crap.

Mraz
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
A French teach forbade, in the name of secularism, children to do a cross sign in the cathedral they visited with school. :rolleyes:

http://fr.novopress.info/128041/signe-de-croix-interdit-a-narbonne-leducation-nationale-voudrait-etouffer-laffaire/

France leaders are Freemasons, therefore, anything that isn't Judaism should be banned.

Partizan
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I agree with Onur, good news.

All kinds of bigotry is bad. A real secular country would fight against both.

Mortimer
12-13-2012, 01:07 PM
I think France is Racist, Islamophobic and Dictatorship

Numenorean
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
religions ony divide people for me, in the past people needed to believe some prophets or some supernatural beings but in our time,we can explain almost everything with science.

Mary
12-13-2012, 01:39 PM
This is good news. Down with all the delusional semitic propaganda which does nothing but poisoning people`s minds.

I already believe that the France is the one and only true secular country in Europe. They should ban, expel out Salafist/Wahhabist islam as well as suppressing any radical christian movements like pentecostals, jehovah witnesses and all other crap.

I don't know what to say. You do understand that religious people have better life outcomes than non-religious people right? So you are suggesting a policy of deporting winners and encouraging losers. That is just bizarre.

Onur
12-13-2012, 08:07 PM
You do understand that religious people have better life outcomes than non-religious people right? So you are suggesting a policy of deporting winners and encouraging losers. That is just bizarre.
Yes, i accept that but this is valid only for less educated people. Tough, this can be compensated by any spiritualist belief. I am not in favor of hardcore atheist rule either since i don't like that myself but organized semitic beliefs only works for enslaving the masses and poisoning their minds. This must be replaced by individualist spiritualism for the benefit of human mankind. The people of Europe can return to their former beliefs instead of semitic bullshit. Not that i am advocating it but i see that as an option.

Anglojew
12-14-2012, 07:43 AM
A French teach forbade, in the name of secularism, children to do a cross sign in the cathedral they visited with school. :rolleyes:

http://fr.novopress.info/128041/signe-de-croix-interdit-a-narbonne-leducation-nationale-voudrait-etouffer-laffaire/

France leaders are Freemasons, therefore, anything that isn't Judaism should be banned.

You know nothing about Freemasonry. Freemasonry has many Muslim members. You're jut deflecting attention from fundamentalist Muslims.

Methmatician
12-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Everyone who denies that is either a muslim or insane in another way.

To deny the dangers of religion in Europe is insane.