PDA

View Full Version : Balkan Muslims contrasted

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Albanians are generally nice, polite and intelligent. I know that the country is poor and Albanians are heavily involved in organized crime but I'm talking about individual Albanians I talk to.

To contrast Bosnian Muslims are generally ignorant, aggressive and rude.

Can anyone explain this?

Do they like each other? They seem very different.

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 08:09 AM
ignorant

Of what?

aggressive

Mostly pent up anger and since they live in the Balkans they have adopted an aggressive attitude to daily things.

rude.

What kind of rudeness? Speaking Serbo-Croatian around people who don't understand it; leaving them out of the conversation?

Dengizik
12-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Albanians are generally nice, polite and intelligent. I know that the country is poor and Albanians are heavily involved in organized crime but I'm talking about individual Albanians I talk to.

Can anyone explain this?

I didnt read after this.

Corvus
12-17-2012, 09:11 AM
I cannot totally agree. Some Albanians are quite ok, some are lunatics.
The same can be said about Bosnians. It is even in my eyes

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 09:13 AM
lol :D

Rastko
12-17-2012, 09:21 AM
I think it's because Albos are more cunning, while Bosnian Muslims are more naive,they don't know how to hide their feelings.

Nevertheless,this is just gross simplification.

Generalizations and stereotypes are usually wrong.

ficuscarica
12-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Bosniaks are Turk-oriented, Alboz are Westerner-oriented. That might explain the differences and why the average Westerner prefers Alboz.

Rastko
12-17-2012, 09:25 AM
By the way, Albos have Jew like behaviour and similar modus operandi.

I'm not saying that's bad.

Loki
12-17-2012, 09:26 AM
I didnt read after this.

Albanians are very anti-Turkish. This seems to be pervasive.

Also, Albanians have become very secular and most are Muslim only in name and culture; non-practicing.

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:27 AM
I think it's because Albos are more cunning, while Bosnian Muslims are more naive,they don't know how to hide their feelings.

Nevertheless,this is just gross simplification.

Generalizations and stereotypes are usually wrong.

That makes sense actually. Bosnians seem brutish while Albanians seem more sophisticated.

ficuscarica
Albanians are very anti-Turkish.

So are most Balkanites, except the Bosniaks.
After all the Turks occupied them for centuries.

Loki
And aww ... I don't share this negative view about Bosniaks. Most of them I've met are splendid people :)

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:30 AM
By the way, Albos have Jew like behaviour and similar modus operandi.

I'm not saying that's bad.

They must be wonderful people then. I guess that's why they saved Jews during WW2 while Croatians and Bosnians murdered us and Serbs etc while allies to the Nazis (or in the case of the Bosnians actually being SS).

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:31 AM
And aww ... I don't share this negative view about Bosniaks. Most of them I've met are splendid people :)

Ok everyone's an individual and I'm generalizing. I know a really nice Bosnian.

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 09:33 AM

How many Bosnian Muslims are there in England?

Sultan Suleiman
Can anyone explain this?

Because Albos keep sucking Jewish balls dry and ignore what no sane and moral man can look away from, while Bosniaks have dignity and (our concept of) honor which Albanians seem to have discarded after you gave them Kosovo and tempt them with 2/3 of Macedonia.

Baldur
I've never met any albanians or bosnian muslims that is anti-turkish.

Rastko
12-17-2012, 09:36 AM
They must be wonderful people then. I guess that's why they saved Jews during WW2 while Croatians and Bosnians murdered us and Serbs etc while allies to the Nazis (or in the case of the Bosnians actually being SS).

History is more complex than your revisionist theories.

Loki
12-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I've never met any albanians or bosnian muslims that is anti-turkish.

Every single Albanian on this forum is anti-Turkish :p

There is a long history behind this attitude. Skanderbeg offered fierce resistance to the Ottomans, for example.

Loki
12-17-2012, 09:38 AM
How many Bosnian Muslims are there in England?

I don't know, probably not many. I haven't met any in person yet.

Peyrol
12-17-2012, 09:40 AM

Also, Albanians have become very secular and most are Muslim only in name and culture; non-practicing.

This is true, very few of the 600,000 albanians here are praticant muslim.

Corvus
Every single Albanian on this forum is anti-Turkish :p

There is a long history behind this attitude. Skanderbeg offered fierce resistance to the Ottomans, for example.

I know some Albanians who are very Pro Turkish. So before I joined I thougth Albania and Turkey are kind of brother nations.

Anglojew
History is more complex than your revisionist theories.

Revisionism would mean I don't subscribe to standard accepted historiography but since I do I'm not the revisionist. Modern Croats like Solin are good people I should mention.

Graus
12-17-2012, 09:41 AM
The most westernised muslim I ever knew is Bosnian, I dated her more than 2 month before I even knew about her religion.

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Because Albos keep sucking Jewish balls dry and ignore what no sane and moral man can look away from, while Bosniaks have dignity and (our concept of) honor which Albanians seem to have discarded after you gave them Kosovo and tempt them with 2/3 of Macedonia.

Notice how he doesn't disagree with the contention just tries to justify it.

Baldur
12-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Well then maybe there is difference between kosovars and albanians. Because most kosovo albanians calls turks kardes.
During a football match in Tiranė i believe:
http://istanbul47.free.fr/shqiperiaturkiye/1.jpg

sonsuza kadar dostuz = friends forever or sth..

Rastko
12-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Revisionism would mean I don't subscribe to standard accepted historiography but since I do I'm not the revisionist. Modern Croats like Solin are good people I should mention.

My ancestors were Ustashe not because of the Jews,hell I doubt they even knew who the Jews are.

BTW Croats had the biggest number of Red devils(Partisans) ,also...Such a shame.

Anyways,to speak about history with such arogancy you should investigate some local micro-relations.

I know it's hard and it's easier to just lump everything and everyone in same category,but at least one should hold opinion for himself if he's not fully informed about the issue.

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:51 AM
My ancestors were Ustashe not because of the Jews,hell I doubt they even knew who the Jews are.

BTW Croats had the biggest number of Red devils(Partisans) ,also...Such a shame.

Anyways,to speak about history with such arogancy you should investigate some local micro-relations.

I know it's hard and it's easier to just lump everything and everyone in same category,but at least one should hold opinion for himself if he's not fully informed about the issue.

I guess I'm just acting like a Croat.

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 09:53 AM

Don't spew that bullshit mate.

The SS division was created late in war and most of the recruits came from people whose families have been butchered by Serbs in Podrinje. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_ (1st_Croatian)) At that time Serbs (in Serbia) and Ustashe in Croatia and Bosnia had finished removing the Jews from their territories with Serbia being the first one to be proclaimed "Judenfrei (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenfrei)" (they loved the Jews so much that they killed them all long before Croatian Ustashe managed to remove 2/3 of them)

WW2 was just another war between kaffirs which had no importance to us and we hoped we would play no part in it before they Chetniks started slaughtering Bosniaks in Podrinje, they basically chose the sides for us after killing a tenth of my people.

If videos like these are sources of your basis of "unshakable Muslim admiration for Nazis", then you can kill yourself...

_xT1aHlCXF8

Rastko
12-17-2012, 09:57 AM
I guess I'm just acting like a Croat.

What if I told you I'm not Croat?

What if I told you I could be Martian?

What if I told you you can't divide the view of history by nation?

Your post is prime example of trolling try.

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Don't spew that bullshit mate.

The SS division was created late in war and most of the recruits came from people whose families have been butchered by Serbs in Podrinje. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_ (1st_Croatian)) At that time Serbs (in Serbia) and Ustashe in Croatia and Bosnia had finished removing the Jews from their territories with Serbia being the first one to be proclaimed "Judenfrei (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenfrei)" (they loved the Jews so much that they killed them all long before Croatian Ustashe managed to remove 2/3 of them)

WW2 was just another war between kaffirs which had no importance to us and we hoped we would play no part in it before they Chetniks started slaughtering Bosniaks in Podrinje, they basically chose the sides for us after killing a tenth of my people.

If videos like these are sources of your basis of "unshakable Muslim admiration for Nazis", then you can kill yourself...

_xT1aHlCXF8

They were founded in 1943 so they fought for 2 years. You murdered about 1 million people.

(This figure includes those killed by the Ustase)

Rastko
12-17-2012, 10:00 AM
They were founded in 1943 so they fought for 2 years. You murdered about 1 million people.

Scientific proof,legit source,anything?

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 10:01 AM
I don't know, probably not many. I haven't met any in person yet.

Yeah, I've never heard of a famous Bosniak from the UK. Never even heard anyone personally living there. I wonder why?

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 10:04 AM

Did you know that the Sarajevo Haggadah was protected by a Bosnian Muslim during WWII? This is enough to show you that people had different views in WWII, not everyone was the same. Most Bosnian Muslims didn't even participate in WWII on either side.

Corvus
12-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I've never heard of a famous Bosniak from the UK. Never even heard anyone personally living there. I wonder why?

They are all in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden or Australia

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Notice how he doesn't disagree with the contention just tries to justify it.

Well you keep considering us like aggressive, close minded Balkanians and I will continue with my conviction that you people are the spawn of the devil.

Personally I have no problems with that arrangement. :thumb001:

Dengizik
12-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Well then maybe there is difference between kosovars and albanians. Because most kosovo albanians calls turks kardes.

True. Where did you find that?

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 10:08 AM

I know that much. I just find it interesting that the UK doesn't have a sizable Bosnian population. The UK is just as attractive to migrants as Germany and Sweden, so why aren't there that many Bosnian Muslims in the UK? Maybe they don't like the 200+ days of rain every year :D

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Well you keep considering us like aggressive, close minded Balkanians and I will continue with my conviction that you people are the spawn of the devil.

Personally I have no problems with that arrangement. :thumb001:

Happy to agree.

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 10:12 AM

Lol the entire Jewish population in Serbia was eradicated under a year while Ustashe finished the Jewish population off when first calls for the SS 13 where made.

On the second thought, I don't see how could 22,000 people kill "about million people" when SS 13 was first used against the Partizans in rural regions of Bosnia, later on against the Red Army in Hungary, where 2/3 of the division just left because their homes were unguarded, while the other surviving third made their last stand in the Berlin adding one more chapter in "Bosnian last-stands".

And why do you keep ignoring this event (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_of_Sarajevo_Muslims) (when the entire Bosniak elite rejected the cooperation with the Nazis after they started to slaughter Serbs)?

kabeiros
12-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Because Albos keep sucking Jewish balls dry like you suck Turkish ball and dick at the same time (how big is your mouth ???)

and ignore what no sane and moral man can look away from, while Bosniaks have dignity and (our concept of) honor which Albanians seem to have discarded after US gave them Kosovo and tempt them with 2/3 of Monkeydonia. I actually agree on the this one, Alboz are USA's puppets in the Balkans, just like Bosniaks are Turkey's puppets....

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 10:13 AM

Because there are less than 10K Bosniaks there and most of them are on temporary work to earn some cash rather than settle down in New Somalia.

Baldur
12-17-2012, 10:14 AM
True. Where did you find that?

the image or the translation?

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 10:16 AM
Because there are less than 10K Bosniaks there and most of them are on temporary work to earn some cash rather than settle down in New Somalia.

Where did you get that number (10 000)?

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 10:17 AM
like you suck Turkish ball and dick at the same time (how big is your mouth ???)

Dude this is just too easy, if this came from a German it might actually deserve a half arsed response. But I will be a generous today and just leave you with this little saying; people in glass houses (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/people_who_live_in_glass_houses_shouldn't_throw_st ones)...

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Where did you get that number (10 000)?

Last time I checked the Wiki?

But to be honest these numbers are over inflated.

Dengizik
12-17-2012, 10:33 AM
the image or the translation?

Image ofc. :D

safinator
12-17-2012, 10:51 AM

This are Albanians in Turkey, pic must be taken in Istanbul and also faces confirm this.
You can see www.Arnavut.com

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Albanians in real life are not like theese on the forums,i doubt these guys would be considered as serious people among average albanians

at least those i know here are not much different from bosniaks

Mraz
12-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Can anyone explain this?

I'm neutral towards Albanians, if there were not all those wars between Yugoslavs, I'd probably support Serbs from Kosovo today...Except religion there is no link, like there is no special link between Orthodox and Catholic Bosnians with Catholic and Orthodox Albanians. South Slavs on one side Albanians on the other one, your language makes your mind. As a people, we're more individualist than Albanians for exemple.

Being generally ignorant, aggressive and rude seems the perfect definition for Jews from France between.

d3RfqeCKWH8

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Bosniaks here seem to be attacking the OP and his ethnicity rather than answering the question. I guess he was right about our aggressiveness :D

Sultan Suleiman
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Bosniaks here seem to be attacking the OP and his ethnicity rather than answering the question. I guess he was right about our aggressiveness :D

He does the same thing to us on basis of our religion.

Just remember how he still evades my question and is throwing what some inbred Moroccan did somewhere in hopes that we will forget.

Methmatician
12-17-2012, 11:37 AM
He does the same thing to us on basis of our religion.

Our? I have no religion :D

Just remember how he still evades my question and is throwing what some inbred Moroccan did somewhere in hopes that we will forget.

Yes I know. But there's no need to derail all his threads to get him to answer that questions.

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Our? I have no religion

We others have :D

Mraz
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM

(This figure includes those killed by the Ustase)

Ustasha never killed 1 million people, 1.2 is the number of Yugoslavians soldiers and civilians. Commies got also their bloody orgies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleiburg_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojvodina_massacre

Not to mention that they also burnt down and slaughtered people suspected to collaborate with the ennemy.

Hayalet
12-17-2012, 12:43 PM
This are Albanians in Turkey, pic must be taken in Istanbul and also faces confirm this.
Nope, the picture has been taken in Tirana.

Su
12-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Just another anti-Bosniak thread. :rolleyes:

Mraz
12-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Just another anti-Bosniak thread. :rolleyes:

This is not, Anglojew just shows his knowledge about Balkan people and their History :thumb001:

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Nope, the picture has been taken in Tirana.

Then they are not from Kosovo but from Albania, Tirana is the capital city of Albania.

Albanians from Albania use Kosovar Albanians as a scapegoat especially when it comes to Islam.

Most kosovars see Turkey as a friend...but brother.... Noooo way. In all honest most kosovars call other Albanians, including Croatians and Bosniaks their brothers,

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Muslim Albanians from Albania here in UK seem to be more strict than those from Kosovo, I know cause I can tell through their dialect from how they speak.
Kosovars don't speak with a tosk/Italian accent.

They just use Kosovo Albanians as a scapegoat.

memobekes
12-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Muslim Albanians from Albania here in UK seem to be more strict than those from Kosovo
I would argue it's quite the opposite. Most Kosovar Albanians i've met were more pious than their fellow ethnic brethren.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 04:45 PM
I would argue it's quite the opposite. Most Kosovar Albanians i've met were more pious than their fellow ethnic brethren.

I'm sorry but did you even read the whole comment that was linked to that comment?!.... Obviously not! You as a Turk don't even know the difference between them. Kosovars are not even strict, Albanians from Albania and Macedonia are even stricter. I'm from Kosovo and here people drink a lot.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 04:47 PM

I'm sorry but did you even read the whole comment that was linked to that comment?!.... Obviously not! You as a Turk don't even know the difference between them. Kosovars are not even strict, Albanians from Albania and Macedonia are even stricter. I'm from Kosovo and here people drink a lot. Not even that Albanians from Albania are mostly written as kosovars, for visas, so be careful...

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Most kosovars see Turkey as a friend...but brother.... Noooo way. In all honest most kosovars call other Albanians, including Croatians and Bosniaks their brothers,

Oh no way you call us brothers? iNird will get heart attack

Most bosniaks also see turks just as friends,brothers as in "muslim brothers",nothing more ...its not like we see us as turks :S

iNird
12-17-2012, 05:02 PM

I have 2 brothers and they are twins not bosniaks.

:D

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:07 PM

Most bosniaks also see turks just as friends,brothers as in "muslim brothers",nothing more ...its not like we see us as turks :S

Yeah... But don't get your hopes up high, cause not all of them do. Only the ones who believe you guys are Slavicized Illyrians... Lol! I don't.

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah... But don't get your hopes up high, cause not all of them do. Only the ones who believe you guys are Slavicized Illyrians... Lol! I don't.

Seriously why would i get my hopes up for that?:picard1:

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Then you haven't met many or you simply lie.

Most of the filo-Turk Albanians are a small fraction of the people, uneducated villagers and religious Muslims in most cases.

Bosniaks are a funny bunch, they seem to know everything about the relations between Albanians and Turks.

Trust me I have met plenty and I AM FROM KOSOVO. And Kosovar Albanians are not even strict as you make them out to be. I go to prishtina every year, I even see nuns there with crosses and Muslim Albanian are ok with it, unless the person is retarded, but most kosovars are ok with it.

The only strict minority in Kosovo are the Turks, Albanians are not even strict, except the oldies.

As for Bosnians I don't really believe they have Illyrian blood but there are some Albanian who hang around with them too much,
That Bosnians try to convince them the too have Illyrian blood like Albanians... Which is ok if you claim some but to claim "pure" is nuts! Trust me most kosovars don't consider you Illyrian but Slavs, as for Croatia that's a different story.

Geni
12-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry but did you even read the whole comment that was linked to that comment?!.... Obviously not! You as a Turk don't even know the difference between them. Kosovars are not even strict, Albanians from Albania and Macedonia are even stricter. I'm from Kosovo and here people drink a lot.

The people drink a lot caj (tea)..is absurd... Albanians Albania are more religios as albanian Kosovo ??? ..is absurd.. This is not true...you dont know Albania..

Mraz
12-17-2012, 05:18 PM

Turkey is sister nation :coffee:
I feel something special for Turkey and I know most Bosniaks also do, maybe not those on the Internet, but your average guy does.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:24 PM
The fact is that Albanians from Albania proper are the least religious of all Albanians. Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Islam coexist very well there.

Same as in Kosovo, but what we kosovars don't like is Albanians from Albania spotted being too religious and than you Albanians from Albania blaming it on Kosovo. Using kosovo as a scapegoat, I've seen this a lot in life it's not nice. It's ok to be religious but as long as you don't preach too much, and don't attack other people's beliefs.

Drawing-slim
12-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Because Albos keep sucking Jewish balls dry and ignore what no sane and moral man can look away from, while Bosniaks have dignity and (our concept of) honor which Albanians seem to have discarded after you gave them Kosovo and tempt them with 2/3 of Macedonia.Bosnians are Not known for honor. Albanians are, only ones known for honor in the balkan region its a matter of fact.

Staying loyal to turks and arabs while serbs raped 90% of your women and still you keep fucking serbs while loving turks and hating albanians!?
This is not honor, this is a psycho crack whore nation on the loose.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:26 PM
The people drink a lot caj (tea)..is absurd... Albanians Albania are more religios as albanian Kosovo ??? ..is absurd.. This is not true...you dont know Albania..

No they drink ALCOHOL and caj and other drinks such as water and ect ect... if you wanna add the to the list... in Kosovo, you should meet my dad he loves his wine. In Kosovo vodka, bira Peja and wisky are very popular on special occasions especially New Year's Day.

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Turkey is sister nation :coffee:
I feel something special for Turkey and I know most Bosniaks also do, maybe not those on the Internet, but your average guy does.

My old grandma used to hate turks and she was an uneducated muslim woman:D

she told me stories about ottomans and how they "sold out" bosniaks to the austrians,some few ottoman refused to let that and fought against austrians together with the bosniaks

Fabian
12-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Albania is easily the most irreligious "Muslim" country if it can even be considered such.

Bosnia and Kosova are right up there in regards to secularism but the ethnic conflicts in Yugoslavia strengthened their religious identity to a certain extent.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Orthodoxy is seen as Serbian religion by Kosovars and many other Ghegs.
Thing is that my fathers side from Dibra is of Orthodox ancestry, a large number of Ghegs used to be Orthodox before getting assimilated by other Orthodox ethnicities / changing to Islam. My mother is Kosovar so I'm not biased at all.

No your not, as for Kosovo Albanians Catholicism and Protestant is seen as Albanian, as for orthodox they are like that because the Serbian church played as huge roll in the war and propagate on Kosovo. The majority of it don't see it as a Serbian religion but feel hostile to it due to how Serbia used the orthodox church on Kosovo.

Mraz
12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
My old grandma used to hate turks and she was an uneducated muslim woman:D

she told me stories about ottomans and how they "sold out" bosniaks to the austrians

Yes my grandmother dislike them too, but past is past, I don't forget we wanted to get rid of them and that we suffered of their withdrawal.
But thing is that culturaly we are close, they supported us during dark time,
there are politics which can result by a backstabbing and there is the people and Turks are my eternal brothers.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Albania is easily the most irreligious "Muslim" country if it can even be considered such.

Bosnia and Kosova are right up there in regards to secularism but the ethnic conflicts in Yugoslavia strengthened their religious identity to a certain extent.

Trust me kosovars aren't even strict your just using them as a scapegoat for Albania. I'm from Kosovo we aren't strict, (but there used to be people who paid women to cover up, Lol! They aren't strict they just did it for money. It was some kind of scam, these women who did it were usually shamed in Kosovo for being money greedy, it has usually stopped now because of the complaints people made)

I have nothing against people covering up as long as they are doing it for themselves and not for the money.

In Kosovo there are hardly any women who cover up, except for the old granmas.

Geni
12-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Same as in Kosovo, but what we kosovars don't like is Albanians from Albania spotted being too religious and than you Albanians from Albania blaming it on Kosovo. Using kosovo as a scapegoat, I've seen this a lot in life it's not nice. It's ok to be religious but as long as you don't preach too much, and don't attack other people's beliefs.

You Kosovars ???? Man o man ...you are 1 nation now ??Sorry ...do iki te mbys veten ne legen tani...

Fabian
12-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Orthodoxy is seen as Serbian religion by Kosovars and many other Ghegs.
Thing is that my fathers side from Dibra is of Orthodox ancestry, a large number of Ghegs used to be Orthodox before getting assimilated by other Orthodox ethnicities / changing to Islam. My mother is Kosovar so I'm not biased at all.

In southern Albania you can still find the mythical "Orthodox Kosovar":D

iNird
12-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Let the troll games begin

kosovogirl=slavic blood. Slavic Blood knew some albanian as well. ;)

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:51 PM
In southern Albania you can still find the mythical "Orthodox Kosovar":D

There are orthodox Albanians in Kosovo as well but not meny,
Most of them are catholic.

Skerdilaid
12-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Spot on, he is a mutt from sanxhak.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Let the troll games begin

kosovogirl=slavic blood. Slavic Blood knew some albanian as well. ;)

It's not my fault Albanians from Albania use Kosovo as a scapegoat whenever Islam is involved

iNird
12-17-2012, 05:54 PM
It's not my fault Albanians from Albania use Kosovo as a scapegoat whenever Islam is involved

Post a pic holding a sign "I am Kosovogirl". You can crop out the face. Otherwise I think you are troll and can't take you seriously.

Geni
12-17-2012, 05:58 PM
OK...kann you stop Shreking ? Thank you..

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM
You Kosovars ???? Man o man ...you are 1 nation now ??Sorry ...do iki te mbys veten ne legen tani...

In croatian census 2011 Kosovar 568

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Post a pic holding a sign "I am Kosovogirl". You can crop out the face. Otherwise I think you are troll and can't take you seriously.

Or maybe it's because the truth is killing you?

A lot of Albanians from Albania pretend to be from kosovo here in UK, they speak with a TOSK Italian accent and some of them pass themselves as half Turkish to get away with it, these ones aren't even wanted near Albanians from Kosovo. We only like those who pretend to be from kosovo but do NOT use the Turkish card.

Geni
12-17-2012, 06:01 PM
In croatian census 2011 Kosovar 568

In Croatia.. myslym Luna ..but betwen albanians ??

iNird

A lot of Albanians from Albania pretend to be from kosovo here in UK, they speak with a TOSK Italian accent and some of them pass themselves as half Turkish to get away with it, these ones aren't even wanted near Albanians from Kosovo. We only like those who pretend to be from kosovo but do NOT use the Turkish card.

Yes stop the trolling it's killing me inside. :p

I'm 100% sure you are trolling and I'm 100% you are not a female.

Hurrem sultana
In Croatia.. myslym Luna ..but betwen albanians ??

whats myslym? and what exactly is your question? this is like the second tme i dont get you:rolleyes:

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:02 PM
As for Bosnians I'm ok with them claiming some Illyrian ancestors as long as they don't twist the origins of Albanians and the history of illyrians and others that had a connection with Illyrians.

Su
12-17-2012, 06:04 PM
@ kosovo-girl are you for real? If I think about things you have been posting and your acting etc. I am just confused.

Also since when Albos are saying Kosovo instead of Kosova ????????

Also you are too aggressive and too insulting for a girl.

So are you honestly for real?

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Yes stop the trolling it's killing me inside. :p

I'm 100% sure you are trolling and I'm 100% you are not a female.

I'm not trolling! Albanian from Albania do pretend to be from Kosovo, you can easily tell by their accent. Truth hurts doesn't it?

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:06 PM
@ kosovo-girl are you for real? If I think about things you have been posting and your acting etc. I am just confused.

Also since when Albos are saying Kosovo instead of Kosova ????????

Also you are too aggressive and too insulting for a girl.

So are you honestly for real?

Kosovo kosova same sh!t I prefer to use DARDANIA instead but ow well.

Hurrem sultana
12-17-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm not trolling! Albanian from Albania do pretend to be from Kosovo, you can easily tell by their accent. Truth hurts doesn't it?

why would they pretend? not like kosovo is better

Skerdilaid
12-17-2012, 06:07 PM
I have meet plenty of Tosks, and all I can say is try calling one a Turk in their face and see what happens.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:09 PM
why would they pretend? not like kosovo is better

They pretend because of the visa, if you know more about Enver Hoxha you will understand it better.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I have meet plenty of Tosks, and all I can say is try calling one a Turk in their face and see what happens.

Well I know a girl from Tirana she had the accent and all she pretended to be from Kosovo and she used the Turkish card to prove her point.

StonyArabia
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Bosnians are great people. Most that I met were intelligent, clean and kind. They come to my mosque, and even the Imam is Bosnian.

safinator
12-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Why that troll with IP from UK isn't banned yet?

Skerdilaid
12-17-2012, 06:21 PM
What the heck are on about kosovogirl, you have no clue what you blabing about. Albanian from Albania would never pretend to be from kosova, actually is the other way around.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 06:25 PM
What the heck are on about kosovogirl, you have no clue what you blabing about. Albanian from Albania would never pretend to be from kosova, actually is the other way around.

^Lol tell that to Enver Hoxha^

Skerdilaid
12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
lol

dralos
12-17-2012, 07:46 PM
anglojew is right

Baldur
12-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Image ofc. :D

here:
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=171567&page=22

safinator
12-17-2012, 07:59 PM
here:
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=171567&page=22
Yeah Albanian immigrants in Turkey as i said.

Hayalet
12-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah Albanian immigrants in Turkey as i said.
No, the picture has been taken in Tirana, Albania.

Date of the post:

October 12th, 2005, 21:19

Turkey won the game 1-0.

The scorer for Turkey:

http://istanbul47.free.fr/shqiperiaturkiye/3.jpg

http://istanbul47.free.fr/shqiperiaturkiye/5.jpg

http://istanbul47.free.fr/shqiperiaturkiye/6.jpg

Date: 12 October 2005
Venue / Stadium: Tirana / Qemal Stafa
Time: 18:00
Attendance: 8000

Goals scored: Tumer METIN (TUR) 58'

Turkey - Line-up:

[23] Volkan DEMIREL (GK)
[4] Alpay OZALAN
[6] Umit OZAT
[7] Okan BURUK (-46')
[10] Yildiray BASTURK (-46')
[15] Huseyin CIMSIR
[16] Selcuk SAHIN
[17] Tumer METIN
[19] Ibrahim TORAMAN
[21] Halil ALTINTOP (-92')
[22] Hamit ALTINTOP

FIFA ARCHIVE (http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/archive/germany2006/preliminaries/preliminary=8071/matches/match=36942/report.html)

Be quiet now.

el22
12-17-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't understand, we were playing against Turkey in Tirane, and "Albanians" were supporting the opposite team? This doesn't sound like us. We usually fill entire threads about how traitor foreign team players with Albanian origins are when they play against us. If they are Albanians, they probably have come from Turkey. I'm not saying that we hate Turks, but we're very nationalistic and passionate supporters of our football team, even though they rarely justify our support.

Baldur
12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I don't understand, we were playing against Turkey in Tirane, and "Albanians" were supporting the opposite team? This doesn't sound like us. We usually fill entire threads about how traitor foreign team players with Albanian origins are when they play against us. If they are Albanians, they probably have come from Turkey. I'm not saying that we hate Turks, but we're very nationalistic and passionate supporters of our football team, even though they rarely justify our support.

i think it is out of common hate for the greeks they did it :)
http://www.24sports.com.cy/assets/modules/kat/articles/201107/12663/images/det_alvanoi_skender_turkey.jpg

Hayalet
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
I don't understand, we were playing against Turkey in Tirane, and "Albanians" were supporting the opposite team?
They are not supporting Turkey, it's just a gesture. Not something unheard of in football.

If they are Albanians, they probably have come from Turkey.
There might be a few that came from Turkey, but the picture has definitely been taken in Tirana and by necessity, most of the crowd are Albanians of Albania.

Onur
12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
but the picture has definitely been taken in Tirana and by necessity, most of the crowd are Albanians of Albania.
Some Albanian even claimed in earlier pages that this picture should be from Turkey because supporters are too swarthy for Albanians. Yes, someone said this, lol :D

el22
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
i think it is out of common hate for the greeks they d[id it :)

We don't hate Greeks (or anyone for that matter). We simply feel strong antipathy for their government.

They are not supporting Turkey, it's just a gesture. Not something unheard of in football.

There might be a few that came from Turkey, but the picture has definitely been taken in Tirana and by necessity, most of the crowd are Albanians of Albania.

This is the reality about our feelings about Turkey:
We grew up watching Italian TV, and a good part of albanians can speak (or at least understand) italian. In fact we know that country so well, that it feels like second home.
About Turkey (or anyone else) we knew next to nothing (a few pages of school history books).

We discovered Turkey in the 90' when we started using satellite TV, later it become a holiday destination, and in the last 2 years, after a decade of Latin soap-opera, Turkish ones are now hot. So there isn't any general hate.
However, when it comes to national football team, we experience it essentially as a war, and people with those "gestures" would be considered traitors.
Edit: And people in that photo look too civil to be Albanian fans :D

Hayalet
12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
This is the reality about our feelings about Turkey:
We grew up watching Italian TV, and a good part of albanians can speak (or at least understand) italian. In fact we know that country so well, that it feels like second home.
About Turkey (or anyone else) we knew next to nothing (a few pages of school history books).

We discovered Turkey in the 90' when we started using satellite TV, later it become a holiday destination, and in the last 2 years, after a decade of Latin soap-opera, Turkish ones are now hot. So there isn't any general hate.
However, when it comes to national football team, we experience it essentially as a war, and people with those "gestures" would be considered traitors.
You misunderstand. Whatever Albanians think of Turkey means less than nothing to me here. My point was merely that the picture in question was captured in Tirana and I have just proved it.

dado
12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t2615.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-no.php)
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t2619.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-no.php)

el22
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
I misunderstood nothing. The purpose of that photo was to show our "love" about Turkey, which is certainly false (as is our hate). Whether the photo was taken in Tirane or somewhere else is irrelevant. The people in that photo clearly are not Albanians from Albania. They should be Albanians from Turkey with their Turk friends.

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 09:50 PM
I misunderstood nothing. The purpose of that photo was to show our "love" about Turkey, which is certainly false (as is our hate). Whether the photo was taken in Tirane or somewhere else is irrelevant. The people in that photo clearly are not Albanians from Albania. They should be Albanians from Turkey with their Turk friends.

Lol! I'm surprised how much more civilised Albanians from Montenegro and Kosovo are then those from Albania... Why can't you accept it some of them in fact a lot are Albanians from Albania in the photo and that includes Albanians from outside Albania?

Lol!

dralos
12-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol! I'm surprised how much more civilised Albanians from Montenegro and Kosovo are then those from Albania... Why can't you accept it some of them in fact a lot are Albanians from Albania in the photo and that includes Albanians from outside Albania?

Lol!
now you blew it,slavic blood come out wherever you're hiding

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 09:59 PM
now you blew it,slavic blood come out wherever you're hiding

Truth really hurts... Doesn't it...?...

dralos
12-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Truth really hurts... Doesn't it...?...
wich truth,i'm albo i love all my albo brothers and sisters,while you think you're better bcs of your location but you arent albo
and btw i'm from dardania

kosovogirl
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
wich truth,i'm albo i love all my albo brothers and sisters,while you think you're better bcs of your location but you arent albo
and btw i'm from dardania

Lol! I never said to hate other Albanians, but you are being dishonest about them... Lol!

el22
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
What "acceptance" has anything to do with being civilized?

We don't love, nor hate Turks (or anyone else). Love and hate require at least some thinking (about the subject that you love or hate). No one of the current living people (especially the generation that goes in stadium) knew (let alone thought) anything about Turks.

And above all, why should we love them? Because they occupied us?

dralos
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Lol! I never said to hate other Albanians, but you are being dishonest about them... Lol!
i'm being very honest,we're all the same,while i doubt you slavic blood knows alot about us,i know you once said you wanted to come back as albo from kosova but you made mistakes,you used kosovo wich made it immediately obivious that you arent albo:D

iNird
12-17-2012, 10:17 PM

Not only that but the picture promotes arnavut.com, a website for Albanians in Turkey in Turkish. Why would any Albanian from Albania promote such a site if they can't even understand the website? The section is probably the visiting section where some Albanians from Turkey along with Turks came to the game. That is all.

Anyways so much posts dedicated to one picture. I could post some pics of Albanians with Jews that would give Anglojew a boner :laugh: but it wouldn't prove much.

Hayalet
12-17-2012, 10:28 PM
^ Again, logic dictates that crowd is mostly Albanians of Albania with a few Albanians from Turkey among them that put that poster. There is no reason for Turkish fans to be there when they would be seated in a separate section according to regulations. Do you know anything about football stadiums?

Baldur
12-17-2012, 10:30 PM
i think it had to do with the fact that if the game ended in a draw or something greece wouldnt qualify because they were in the same group as both albania and turkey.

Lena
12-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Right...and if late Mr Kastrioti (the one they love to call by his Muslim title Skanderbeg) is alive today he'd pull out his sword and behead all Albo Muslims. Oh, irony of non-practicing.

dralos
12-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Right...and if late Mr Kastrioti (the one they love to call by his Muslim title Skanderbeg) is alive today he'd pull out his sword and behead all Albo Muslims. Oh, irony of non-practicing.
he probably would have killed your serbs first since you are a threat to his nation:thumb001: and btw he was muslim himself so i dont think religion is a real problem for him,he cared for his albo blood

Rron
12-17-2012, 10:52 PM
If you are implying with that to our refferal to him, you must also be aware about his title also outside Albania i presume, for example what is their reference, did they also used that title , was he known also to them like Skenderbeg.. ?
In Albanian is not used beg, but beu.

el22
12-17-2012, 10:56 PM
^ Again, logic dictates that crowd is mostly Albanians of Albania with a few Albanians from Turkey among them that put that poster. There is no reason for Turkish fans to be there when they would be seated in a separate section according to regulations. Do you know anything about football stadiums?

Again, the photo clearly shows that the people are Albanians from Turkey, possibly with some Turk friends. Trust me, Turkey isn't present at all in our minds to provoke any feeling, be those love or hate.

i think it had to do with the fact that if the game ended in a draw or something greece wouldnt qualify because they were in the same group as both albania and turkey.
Wow, you remember eliminatory groups from 2005?

Rron
12-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Also to add that Gjergj several times passed in serbian territories and attacked them as revenge about their treason in period after battle of Varna , when they did not let him pass and join Hunyadi against turks in the battle.

alb0zfinest
12-17-2012, 11:30 PM

tosk italian accent? :confused::confused:
lol half of your posts don't make sense or just start problems.

Aura
12-17-2012, 11:46 PM

Lol!

Have you ever heard about famous albanian compositors like Prenk Jakova, Cesk Zadeja or the famous choreograph Panajot Kanaci and many others artists, sculptors, painters who have studied in Paris or in Moscow since 1920?! you never heard about that Im sure. Albanians from Albania knows them from 1st grade, so please come and get a proper albanian education and than you speak who is civilized and who is not. Gosh

dralos
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Have you ever heard about famous albanian compositors like Prenk Jakova, Cesk Zadeja or the famous choreograph Panajot Kanaci and many others artists, sculptors, painters who have studied in Paris or in Moscow since 1920?! you never heard about that Im sure. Albanians from Albania knows them from 1st grade, so please come and get a proper albanian education and than you speak who is civilized and who is not. Gosh
trollejk nuk asht ajo shqiptare:D

Aura
12-17-2012, 11:50 PM
trollejk nuk asht ajo shqiptare:D

The same goes for you, come and get educated in albanian not in belgium, cuz you have never heard of them too and who does not know them aura dont call them albanian :)

dralos
12-17-2012, 11:54 PM
The same goes for you, come and get educated in albanian not in belgium, cuz you have never heard of them too and who does not know them aura dont call them albanian :)
kjo shka tha qitash asht shume palidje as ni budalice si ti nuk pritet mi thon kse sene:D
herot e shqiptarve i njoh,po kjo nuk me ban shqiptar i mir as i keq,erdhe une sjam ardhe ketu me deshir,trollejk

alb0zfinest
12-17-2012, 11:55 PM

lol aura that's a bit absurd, some people just don't know them, that doesn't mean they're not Albanian.

Aura
12-17-2012, 11:59 PM
lol aura that's a bit absurd, some people just don't know them, that doesn't mean they're not Albanian.

That's not for you alboz, and its just a metaphore, bcs a lot of albanians dont know them :) :)

alb0zfinest
12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
That's not for you alboz, and its just a metaphore, bcs a lot of albanians dont know them :) :)

Never mind ill stay out of the feud between you and dralos. Thought, what happened happened, from now on you should try to be nice to each other, ne vend se me argumentua me armiqte shqiptar ju argumentoni shqiptar vs shqiptar, me ju ardh turp pak.

Don Arb
12-18-2012, 12:12 AM

Aura I was mostly out in music classes so I just have heard about them but never learnt, does it make me less albanian??? :D

heren e par shkrun mir perher a heren e dyt hic, pse i ka fut ni tralalaa Prenk Jakova edhe u be kjameti

Aura
12-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Aura I was mostly out in music classes so I just have heard about them but never learnt, does it make me less albanian??? :D

heren e par shkrun mir perher a heren e dyt hic, pse i ka fut ni tralalaa Prenk Jakova edhe u be kjameti

Don arb you should get educated more anyway you are funny :D

Methmatician
12-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I think this thread just disproved Anglojew's misconception that Albanians are generally nice, polite and intelligent :D

Anglojew
12-18-2012, 12:24 AM
I think this thread just disproved Anglojew's misconception that Albanians are generally nice, polite and intelligent :D

It did prove you guys hate each other which was my other question.

alb0zfinest
12-18-2012, 12:27 AM

We are nice, polite until someone insults us :D

Mraz
12-18-2012, 12:29 AM
It did prove you guys hate each other which was my other question.

We do not hate each other, this is just Internet drama.

iNird
12-18-2012, 12:34 AM
We do not hate each other, this is just Internet drama.

Ye Bosniaks are ok. Except for Luna Rose.

Don Arb
12-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Acording to the thread I think we are just incomparable with bosniaks muslims or turk muslims. My grandma is religious and she doesnt care that in the same room she lives is the statue of Mother Theresa with the cross or Scanderbeg the muslim killer, she respect them as I do, so do mostly of those very religious albanians, they deep inside know that we may have islamic religion for 300 years or more but we also had christianity for 1000 years and they respect it in silence. This doesnt happen with turks and bosniaks bcs they passed directly from barbarism to Islam, and now for them and for all the Europe albanian and his meaning about religion looks strange, and it is indeed bcs we are very different and unique from slavs or from turks as our neighbours. They didnt pass in what we have past through centuries. We have too many scars in our body which they dont!

Aura I was joking about Prenk Jakova, cuz I respect him as you do, I just wanted to piss you off as you do :D

iNird
12-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Acording to the thread I think we are just incomparable with bosniaks muslims or turk muslims. My grandma is religious and she doesnt care that in the same room she lives is the statue of Mother Theresa with the cross or Scanderbeg the muslim killer, she respect them as I do, so do mostly of those very religious albanians, they deep inside know that we may have islamic religion for 300 years or more but we also had christianity for 1000 years and they respect it in silence. This doesnt happen with turks and bosniaks bcs they passed directly from barbarism to Islam, and now for them and for all the Europe albanian and his meaning about religion looks strange, and it is indeed bcs we are very different and unique from slavs or from turks as our neighbours. They didnt pass in what we have past through centuries. We have too many scars in our body which they dont!

Aura I was joking about Prenk Jakova, cuz I respect him as you do, I just wanted to piss you off as you do :D

Everything else was fine except for the bold.

Don Arb
12-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Everything else was fine except for the bold.

Hamza you passed in their tribe or what? :D
why?

iNird
12-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Hamza you passed in their tribe or what? :D
why?

Huh?

:confused:

Barbarism to Islam? Stop trolling.

Don Arb
12-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Huh?

:confused:

Barbarism to Islam? Stop trolling.

Slavs were barbars and incivilized when they came in Balkans so were the turks.

alb0zfinest
12-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Slavs were barbars and incivilized when they came in Balkans so were the turks.

i think hes trying to imply they are the same thing?
as in Barbarism is like islam :confused:

iNird
12-18-2012, 01:21 AM
i think hes trying to imply they were the same thing?
as in Barbarism is like islam :confused:

Well Islam is primitive IMO but that wasn't what I was implying.

Anyways Don Arb created another shit storm.

:p

alb0zfinest
12-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Well Islam is primitive IMO but that wasn't what I was implying.

Anyways Don Arb created another shit storm.

:p

Next day you see 50 pages in this thread

Don Arb
12-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Guys you cant understand my high intellect thats all :D
and Im peacfull men

alb0zfinest
12-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Guys you cant understand my high intellect thats all :D
and Im peacfull men

yea sure thats what that is :D

The Illyrian Warrior
01-04-2013, 02:15 AM

You DONT have any dignity and honor, you still prefer to marry your sister or daughter to a serb when they destroyed your state and most importantly your future, so cut the BS your just slavic you dont know what a dignity and honor is about................................But why i'm telling you all this to a serbian reject :picard1:

AlboDibran
04-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Dude every bosnian I have ever met has been so down to earth, the least ethnocentric of all balkan peoples by far.

Diėrker
04-09-2013, 02:01 AM

and America. If i'm correct, there is half of a million Bosnian Muslims living in America, specifically rural cities like St. Louis, Missouri. Florida, New York, Atlanta, California. All over. Bosniaks are in all 50 states.

Diėrker
04-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Every single Albanian and Kosovar I know is Chill, and I'm very very good friends with them. Most notably, we share a common enemy :p and we like to stick together in small crews. Albanians & Bosnians dominate America :D

AlboDibran
04-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Hey Im from Dibra! lol my family ancestry is Mirdita though.

Gorštak
06-15-2013, 12:22 AM
You DONT have any dignity and honor, you still prefer to marry your sister or daughter to a serb when they destroyed your state and most importantly your future, so cut the BS your just slavic you dont know what a dignity and honor is about................................But why i'm telling you all this to a serbian reject :picard1:
I hope for the good of Albanians that your leaders think smarter than you.
Resent all Slavic, and especially Bosniaks while you have problems only with Serbs can only be harmful to you.
What is point of making new enemies without any understandable reason?

And about some posts on this thread, and also from some other similar threads, this is perfect description of those who are "concerned" about the behavior of Muslim Bosniaks:
"Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you untill you start follow their own religion."
(El-Bekare, 120)

After all what we experienced by Christians during the war 1992 - 1995, nobody has the right to give us moral lessons about religious tolerance and behavior towards members of other religions.

Cheers.

Rubenuriesti
06-19-2013, 01:45 PM

Can anyone explain this?

That's maybe because bosnians are rude towards you, but only because of you. I don't think that they are generally rude, but in the other hand you sound childish and biased in your opinions.

CrystalMaiden
06-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Can anyone explain this?

FUCK U J00!

el22
06-19-2013, 03:00 PM
I don't know bosnians in real life, and the "muslim" albanians I know aren't really religious. But my impression from TA is that bosnians are nicer than albanians (measured as % of vulgar words), have more girls (we have only one, which I suspect is a male), are smarter and more interesting to communicate with, even when they're invested in defending islam (which happens most of the time)