PDA

View Full Version : Тодор Александров

MegaArgus1
12-21-2012, 12:48 AM
SbjTevStH6k

Don Arb
12-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Todor Aleksandrov would laugh a lot for that!

MegaArgus1
12-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Jb5OihCePLE

morski
12-21-2012, 07:55 AM
SbjTevStH6k

LOL! At 1:40 with Bulgarian military uniform. Pathetic illiterate Yugo zombies... :picard1:

MegaArgus1
12-22-2012, 12:33 AM
hIKppmsov8A

Don Arb
12-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Ako, za majka Bulgaria neka se pee :D

MegaArgus1
12-22-2012, 02:56 AM
F8J7hhVNmRg

MegaArgus1
12-22-2012, 03:16 AM
Ako, za majka Bulgaria neka se pee :D

n1wLDEHJScc

Vojnik
12-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote by Todor Aleksandrov. "if someone tells me i'm not Macedonian, i will pull out one of his eyes, but if someone tells me that i'm not Bulgarian, i will pull out both of his eyes.

Is he still 'Macedonian' in your definition of the word?

MegaArgus1
12-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote by Todor Aleksandrov. "if someone tells me i'm not Macedonian, i will pull out one of his eyes, but if someone tells me that i'm not Bulgarian, i will pull out both of his eyes.

Is he still 'Macedonian' in your definition of the word?

first he may never say that ..second if he made that statement it was circumstantial ....you cannot say that you are macedonian if that statement means end of your career..and that is what is going on now in bulgaria and greece and probably albania...for sure one can switch from one to another identity if required but that is not actually switching but useful manipulation with those who want to hear that kind of statement..if you really want to know how he felt you should pay attention to what he said in this video during circumstances when pleasing the bulgarians was not required ...my grand grand grandfather was a serbian soldier and serbian during the rule of serbia than he became bulgarian soldier and bulgarian during the rule of bulgaria one of his sons had been mobilized in the albanian army during WW2 and you know why..because it was circumstantial

Archduke
12-23-2012, 03:20 PM
...my grand grand grandfather was a serbian soldier and serbian during the rule of serbia than he became bulgarian soldier and bulgarian during the rule of bulgaria one of his sons had been mobilized in the albanian army during WW2 and you know why..because it was circumstantial

The Bulgarians in Vardar Macedonia were considered as Serbo-Croatians before WW2. People were just forced to declare themselves as such.

That's very sad...or should i say pathetic. This great grandfather of yours is probably turning in his grave right now.

Vojnik
12-24-2012, 07:56 AM
first he may never say that ..second if he made that statement it was circumstantial ....you cannot say that you are macedonian if that statement means end of your career..and that is what is going on now in bulgaria and greece and probably albania...for sure one can switch from one to another identity if required but that is not actually switching but useful manipulation with those who want to hear that kind of statement..if you really want to know how he felt you should pay attention to what he said in this video during circumstances when pleasing the bulgarians was not required

Please cut the crap. Todor Aleksandrov was a Bulgarian revolutionary. He self identified as Bulgarian, and he called himself a Macedonian only in a regional sense. He attended the Bulgarian men's high school in Solun of Sts. Cyril and Methodius. why do you think he chose to teach in the Bulgarian coastal town of Burgas while he was in bad health? he obviously thought of Bulgarians as his own people if he spent his time educating them.

Todor Aleksandrov would be turning in his own grave if he could see such falsification in his own name by you Macedonists.

Lithium
12-24-2012, 08:18 AM
I still don't understand why you need to steal our history and try to misinterpret the identity of our historical figures. You are ancient Macedonians after all, with more than 20 000 years of history ;)

MegaArgus1
12-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Please cut the crap. Todor Aleksandrov was a Bulgarian revolutionary. He self identified as Bulgarian, and he called himself a Macedonian only in a regional sense. He attended the Bulgarian men's high school in Solun of Sts. Cyril and Methodius. why do you think he chose to teach in the Bulgarian coastal town of Burgas while he was in bad health? he obviously thought of Bulgarians as his own people if he spent his time educating them.

Todor Aleksandrov would be turning in his own grave if he could see such falsification in his own name by you Macedonists.

i don't think so!

Dusan prodadena dusa

Don Arb
12-24-2012, 10:23 PM
i don't think so!

Dusan prodadena dusa

you dont think so and you shut up? :D

MegaArgus1
12-24-2012, 10:28 PM
you dont think so and you shut up? :D

you are in the same list - dont waste my time you're not worth it

Don Arb
12-24-2012, 10:30 PM
you are in the same list - dont waste my time you're not worth it

makedonce be lavce :D

Trun
12-26-2012, 12:54 PM

It explains why Macedonians like MegaArgus are "blind".

ioan assen
12-26-2012, 05:40 PM
His hatered to the very same idea Todor treasured so much blinds him and thats ironic and funny and impossible with people who are able to think.

MegaArgus1
12-26-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/nameless-revolutionary-causes-stir-in-macedonia

But another elderly woman disagreed: “Why remove him? He has been ignored for so long and he was one of the most deserving people in the Macedonian cause.”

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show/Images/Images.New/Places/Skopje/Todor%20Aleksandrov%201%20by%20SJM.JPG

Vojnik
12-27-2012, 01:19 AM
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/nameless-revolutionary-causes-stir-in-macedonia

But another elderly woman disagreed: “Why remove him? He has been ignored for so long and he was one of the most deserving people in the Macedonian cause.”

That woman is 100% correct. This was his cause.

Quote by Todor Aleksandrov:

"The Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization VMRO directs its eyes neither to the West, nor to the East, nor to anywhere else; it relies primarily on its own powers, does not turn into anybody's weapon, and will not allow anybody to use its name and prestige for personal and other purposes. It has demonstrated till now and will prove in the future that it establishes its activities on the interests and works for the ideals of struggling Macedonia and the Bulgarian race."

:thumb001:

MegaArgus1
12-27-2012, 02:10 AM
let me not talk about bugarian race ..... ...slavic race is our race the bulgrian race is a turk race so ask our turkish friends for more details
:thumb001:

MegaArgus1
12-27-2012, 02:31 AM
apropo ..most of our towns and villages during the ottoman times and some even today had been/are divided in two sections ...one section consisted of muslims and the other of christians..so the mulsim people were named turks (regardless if they were ethnic turks or not) and the christian kauri (djauri again regardless of ethnicity)....that was not jut in macedonia but in all balkan..sometimes the greeks preferred to call non greeks bulgarians as they do even today for some national interest ...so the name bulgarian used at that time had not the meaning of the present but indication that the people were not turks or greeks ...if you go literally then you have excuse for your choice but i am not going that way ..my way is the real identity of my nation which is macedonian...you can choose to be bulgrian and be part of the bulgarian minority in macedonia but you will never succeed to make the macedonians bulgarians.