PDA

View Full Version : UK Muslim:Don't Integrate, Non-Muslims are the Enemy

Creeping Death
07-31-2009, 09:18 PM
UK Muslim: Don't Integrate, Non-Muslims are the Enemy~Video (http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2009/07/uk-muslimdont-integrate-non-muslims-are.html)

This is part II in a UK conference that was lead by Abu Waleed from the London School of Sharia. In the video he states that the government of the UK wants to integrate Muslims, in order to take them away from Islam. He reads from the Koran and says that Muslims should not befriend Jews and Christians. As per Koran verse 5:51. Waleed also says that Allah said that non-Muslims are the clear cut enemies of Muslims.
Sounds good to me. I don’t feel like being integrated with them either.
“Non-Muslims are the clear cut enemies of Muslims”
To which I add:
“Muslims are the clear cut enemies of all Free European People”.
It is likely going to the UK will be destroyed by an enemy they let in and coddled. I fully expect the UK to be under sharia law in my childrens lifetimes.

Communists and Libertarians with their policies of enforced bankrupt Multiculturalism and Globalization never learn the lesson most children figure out early; Round peg...Square hole.

Cato
08-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Muslims are the enemy of all peoples.

Brännvin
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Good news they do not want integration in this whole situation which is no longer good.

Creeping Death
08-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Muslims are the enemy of all peoples.
Im not worried about 'all peoples' as I am very happy when Moslems kill Hindus, Buddhists and Hindus, Im just worried about Eurooean peoples.

Good news they do not want integration in this whole situation which is no longer good.
Thats one half of the battle won, the second half is getting them out of our nations, back to their own nations.

Cato
08-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Im not worried about 'all peoples' as I am very happy when Moslems kill Hindus, Buddhists and Hindus, Im just worried about Eurooean peoples.

Muslims kill without concern for such niceties as the name Buddhist or Hindu or Christian or pagan. They just kill, regardless of who they kill.

Zardoz
08-07-2009, 02:07 AM
From the Koran:

"[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Emphasis is mine. Arrogance is theirs.

Equinox
08-07-2009, 07:01 AM
The thread titles says it all "UK Muslims : Don't Integrate, Non-Muslims are the Enemy". The fact that either Brian, or the Muslims themselves see themselves as "UK Muslims" clearly shows that they are at least partially integrated into British society.

Freomæg
08-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Muslims in the UK refuse multiculturalism, and yet it was multiculturalism that allowed them here in the first place. I wonder when this basic fact will dawn on them.

_Ted_
08-07-2009, 10:22 AM
We can only hope that as a people this attitude will lead to the masses of people who belong in the UK waking up and holding them with the contempt they deserve.

Cato
08-07-2009, 02:31 PM
The only way to dislodge the scum should be pretty obvious by now, by using the same forceful approach that the Israelis have used with their smelly neighbors.

Hrolf Kraki
08-07-2009, 02:36 PM

You like Hindus and Buddhists being killed???? :confused:

Hrolf Kraki
08-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Muslims in the UK refuse multiculturalism, and yet it was multiculturalism that allowed them here in the first place. I wonder when this basic fact will dawn on them.

Yeah I know, right? Their minds are clouded. It´s all this silly religious garbage. It´s all just as stupid, but Muslims take their idiocy to the next level. Ugh! I just want to punch some of them in the face when I see them wearing a head wrap on campus.

Bari
08-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Islam is a cancer that needs to wiped out of Europe. But despite bombings and clear failure of integration most people seem to be quite ignorant about the situation or not caring. Its beyond belief how any decent human beings can ignore the increase of crime and rape due to immigration from africa and the middle-east/asia.

"Apathy and tolerance are the last virtues of a dying society"

- Aristotle.

Skandi
08-07-2009, 09:23 PM
"Apathy and tolerance are the last virtues of a dying society"

- Aristotle.

Stolen...

Cato
08-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Things are only going to get worse as time goes on and as the establishment continues to put out the welcome mat for them.

Inese
08-08-2009, 12:04 AM
The only way to dislodge the scum should be pretty obvious by now, by using the same forceful approach that the Israelis have used with their smelly neighbors.
Hm a possible end of the allah dead cult!!? :coffee:

http://shiitehappens.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/bomb_mecca450.jpg

Osweo
08-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Hm a possible end of the allah dead cult!!? :coffee:

http://shiitehappens.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/bomb_mecca450.jpg

Hehe, just imagine... :p

I wouldn't mind taking part, like the cowboy at the end of the film Dr. Strangelove... You seen that one, Inese? :D

ueuauKKjPZI
wxrWz9XVvls
:thumbs up

SweTrash
08-09-2009, 02:33 AM
i heard from school that everyone is muslim, we just dont realize it.

its like you cannot choose to not be muslim. if you are a human being, then yo are automatic a Muslim... and remember.. Allah loves us all but those who regrets being Muslims thy god will not forgive you.

i feel kinda sorry for those Muslims, since mostly of them are acting like misdirected kids with ADHD.

Cato
08-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Everyone is a Muslim my hairy ass. That'd imply I'm a wife-beating, goat- and camel-buggering, child-abusing thug with a huge chip on my shoulder. :eek:

Groenewolf
08-09-2009, 02:14 PM
i heard from school that everyone is muslim, we just dont realize it.

Ah yes, a Mohammedan believe everyone is born as a Mohammedan. But later on we become apostates (automaticaly implied). Wich of course would have certain consequences under sharia-law.

Hrolf Kraki
08-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Muslims are simply stuck in the past and haven't advanced far enough yet to reject their religion. Get rid of the radicals and give it time and they'll all eventually dump it. But hell where I live there are still people who vehemently believe that Christ will soon return.... :rolleyes:

Thus, it may very well take a great deal of time.

Cato
08-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Muslims are simply stuck in the past and haven't advanced far enough yet to reject their religion. Get rid of the radicals and give it time and they'll all eventually dump it. But hell where I live there are still people who vehemently believe that Christ will soon return.... :rolleyes:

Thus, it may very well take a great deal of time.

I think it's time we show the Muslims the door- or the business end of a huscarl's axe. :thumb001:

Teggle
08-11-2009, 06:43 AM
This whole thing is ridiculous. There is no "integrating" or "becoming" British. You are either born British or you're not. Any country that thinks their identity is malleable rolls out the mat for replacement, “tolerance,” confusion, and finally apathy and nihilism. Citizenship and religion do not change biology.

Arahari
08-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Sounds good to me. I don’t feel like being integrated with them either.
“Non-Muslims are the clear cut enemies of Muslims”
To which I add:
“Muslims are the clear cut enemies of all Free European People”.
It is likely going to the UK will be destroyed by an enemy they let in and coddled. I fully expect the UK to be under sharia law in my childrens lifetimes.

Communists and Libertarians with their policies of enforced bankrupt Multiculturalism and Globalization never learn the lesson most children figure out early; Round peg...Square hole.

This isthe `beauty` of islam. The very nature of the religion provides an effective deterrent against miscegination between Aryans and non-Aryans of the muslim faith in Britain.
Unfortunately there is no such deterrent against miscegination between Aryans and niggers and indeed nigger men are seen as a `tropy` by some sluttish `Aryan` women and likewise nigger men see such women also as prizes.