PDA

View Full Version : Africa Addio / Farewell Africa (English Subtitles- 1964)

The Lawspeaker
08-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Thank you for the idea, ikki (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=76365#post76365).

'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywood (per)version of their film.

!

NOTE: films of those days were not yet polluted by political correctness so expect graphic scenes of the African "civilization"

Loki
08-01-2009, 08:08 PM
It's a shocking video. More of a natural tragedy than a racial tragedy, though. Poor animals! :(

lei.talk
08-02-2009, 03:33 AM
More of a natural tragedy than a racial tragedy, though.
Poor animals! :(
"Poor animals!" in deed
as illustrated by the incident, below,

which reminds one
of the pathos of a lost dog
that - with head and tail low - trots from behind
and tentatively thrusts its head in to your palm,
hopefully.

I read a book by an expatriate Rhodesian
who visited Zimbabwe not too many years ago.
Traveling with a companion,
she stopped at a store along the highway.

A black man materialized next to her car window.
“Job, boss, (I) work good, boss,” he pleaded.
“You give job.”

“What happened to your old job?”
the expatriate white asked.
The black man replied in the straightforward manner of his race:
“We drove out the whites. No more jobs. You give job.”success-full relationships are reciprocally beneficial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Man%27s_Burden#Differing_interpretations).
At some level, my students understand the same thing.
One day I asked the bored, black faces staring back at me.
“What would happen if
all the white people in America disappeared tomorrow?”

“We screwed,” a young, pitch-black boy screamed back.
The rest of the blacks laughed.

Lulletje Rozewater
08-02-2009, 07:54 AM
It's a shocking video. More of a natural tragedy than a racial tragedy, though. Poor animals! :(

I have it on disk in English.
Unable to put it here, it is over 2 hours and I have only 700 MB.
Please people do not for one moment think that the Farmers(British) were little ladies when it came to murder etc.

from my dad's diary(Kenya)

We left early in the morning to surprise the fokking Kiks,who raped and strangled Jian's wife.
Silently we encircled the Kraal,Jian and I crept up to the main hut,stormed in and shot all over the hut.Suddenly the commotion in other huts brought every fokker to the centre of the Kraal.
Mackie and Jos picked 5 stinking young girls,bound them and threw them on the ground.Some fokking Kiks tried to escape,but a few shots in the air was enough to stop more esacpe attempts.
We pegged the 5 bastard bitches spread eagled.
The 5 of us went into the bush looking for snakes.We came back with 7 beautiful Black Mamba-Cobras-Puff Adder and some others.
What purpose have these snakes I asked.
You will see ,Jian said, and don't fokking intervene,Dutchie
With horror I looked upon a sight,so terrible.
The Boys made sure every Kik was witness to the spectacle.
The Bitches legs were spread wide open and one by one a snake was dropped between the legs.Their initiated kutjes were opened wider.
The snakes were slowly pushed towards their kutjes and forced into them.
One bitch died of utter fright,while the others died of poison bites.
It lasted 2 days.
Thereafter the Kraal was burned and the 25 remaining Kiks used as target practice.
On the way back I shouted to the group,"you are a bunch of fokking rabid dogs,you have achieved fokol,can you look your families in the eye and say I am still human.
You fokking bastards
Jian took me by my neck,threw me down and said:Cunt,It is my wife they murdered and my wife is worth 100 of the Kiks.
ETC ETC

I asked my Father once what it was like in Kenya and he said :"Future South Africa."

Tony
08-02-2009, 08:53 PM
I hope not to watch in 2064 a new movie Europa addio/Farewell Europe.

ikki
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM

maybe just aswell...
But that time we leave a nice cocktail of exoathmospheric nukes (emp) and engineered plagues behind to clean up the mess as we go into the stars.

Well, the 10.000 or so chosen to continue elsewhere.

Ctwentysevenj
07-27-2014, 05:52 AM

That's when Europe becomes an extension of the Middle East/ africa.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-27-2014, 05:57 AM
“Job, boss, (I) work good, boss,” he pleaded.
“You give job.”

“What happened to your old job?”
the expatriate white asked.
The black man replied in the straightforward manner of his race:
“We drove out the whites. No more jobs. You give job.”

:lol: