PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ladies and Gentlemen

Wildland
12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi all

I have been a long time member on SF under the user name S.S. Lazio. I recently found this forum, it appealed me so here I join.
I was going to join Skadi, but wasn't let because of the Germanic rule ;).
I accept that and think Apricity is much like Skadi but for all of European descend.
I try to advertise this forum with the winter banner in my signature over at SF, I have also adverted in on a very nice Facebook group named `European Nationalism´.

It's nice to see so many European Flags as sub forums, Google hits will be greater for ethnic speaking groups to find Apricity that way.

My heritage is Macedonian, but I'm born and live in Sweden.
I found out that Igenea has made DNA-profiles for the European nations, so here is the Macedonian.

30% macedonian, 10% illyrian, 15% hellenen, 5% phoenician, 20% germanic, 5% hunnen and 15% slavs.
That's the percentage between those seven. Those numbers would get lower if other tribes where included, but as there is no archaeological findings, it's between those.
So I'm grateful for my heritage and never thought we had Germanic heritage and that huge, but I found out that the Ostrogoth's where handed over living area to settle in Macedonia by the Romans :thumb001:.

http://igenea.com/index.php?c=49a

Loki
12-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi Arch-Druid, and welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks for the introduction, hope you enjoy your stay here. And also thanks for the promotion. :thumb001:

Vulpix
12-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Arch-Druid! Welcome to the Apricity :thumb001:!

Oh, great to hear of your promotion efforts :)! Thank you for that!

May I ask how come you were born/live in Sweden?

As for Igenea DNA-profiles, see this thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2438).

Wildland
12-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Thank you all!
I was born in Sweden as my parents came here as workforce in the 70's, it's a pity but I hope the European nations one day restore themselves and we all can go back where we should be.
About Igenea, those numbers are scary. But then you have to realize how many tribes the Polish nation was compared with and how many the government allowed them to compare with. Apparently not many.
I see there is only tree profiles, but I'm sure there are many more ancient white tribes in Poland that have dwelled there and where the modern Poles have inherited their DNA-profile.
So include at least 10-20 tribes and many white mutated genes for example an Celtic gene that have mutated to become slightly different so they can't compare it under Celtic and haven't find any archaeological finding to make a profile. If all tribes where compared in the Igenea test since the beginning of settlement in that area, that would live the Jewish profile to go under 1%. So all those numbers are very vague.

Aragorn
12-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Stormraaf
12-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome, Arch-Druid :wave

Arrow Cross
12-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Religion: Pagan
A shame...but welcome, nevertheless.

Stormraaf
12-04-2008, 12:25 PM
A shame...but welcome, nevertheless.

I think it's rather fitting that a forum on European preservation has members practising old European faiths.

Which Paganism, though? Rodnovery?

Wildland
12-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I was baptized Orthodox Christian, and still are Christian in a sense. Although for my feature kids I will make that an exception to name them and raise them in a Pagan faith.
Stormraaf, I think Rodnovery is still present till today, my grandmother knows some pagan rituals for example to drift away evil spirits from my soul and has practiced it a few times when I was younger.
It's spectacular that all this rituals have survived through generations and been past further from the word of mouth.

Arrow Cross
12-04-2008, 03:04 PM
I was baptized Orthodox Christian, and still are Christian in a sense. Although for my feature kids I will make that an exception to name them and raise them in a Pagan faith.
Stormraaf, I think Rodnovery is still present till today, my grandmother knows some pagan rituals for example to drift away evil spirits from my soul and has practiced it a few times when I was younger.
It's spectacular that all this rituals have survived through generations and been past further from the word of mouth.
That's your business, but I would say one and a half millenia of Christianity is a long enough time too, my dear friend Stormraaf. ;)

By the way, is that a "half-elf" in your avatar? As you may know, the Apricity does not endorse miscegenation. :cool:

Wildland
12-04-2008, 03:16 PM
What would that make Jesus? ;)

Arrow Cross
12-04-2008, 03:38 PM
What would that make Jesus? ;)
:confused:

Absinthe
12-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Hello there! :wink

Well, I'm not gonna start bitching about the 'macedonian' part here as I don't want to spoil your welcome thread :)

However, this strikes me!

30% macedonian, 10% illyrian, 15% hellenen, 5% phoenician, 20% germanic, 5% hunnen and 15% slavs.

Dude! :D I'd love it if you would elaborate ;)

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
12-05-2008, 10:58 AM
That's your business, but I would say one and a half millenia of Christianity is a long enough time too, my dear friend Stormraaf. ;)

Speak for yourself. Up here we've been practicing Christians for about 700 years. Still a long time, but not enough to wipe out all of our heathen culture.

The Dragonslayer
12-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Welcome! Nice introduction. Hope you like it here.

Arrow Cross
12-06-2008, 05:11 PM
I guess my humble question remains unanswered.

Loki
12-06-2008, 05:18 PM
What would that make Jesus?

:confused:

:bump2:

Wildland
12-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I guess my humble question remains unanswered.

Jesus, the son of God, half human half God. Now let me hear you counter attack :D.

Arrow Cross
12-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Jesus, the son of God, half human half God. Now let me hear you counter attack :D.
No, he was entirely human in body and entirely God in soul. Care to answer my question that was asked first?

Wildland
12-06-2008, 06:32 PM
No, he was entirely human in body and entirely God in soul. Care to answer my question that was asked first?

No idea. Why so touchy, it's mythology. And I think mythology is open in here.

Please explain how somebody can be God in soul if he is a human? He could walk on water ;).
And Christianity doesn't difference race.

According to Matthew and Luke, he was a demi-god.