PDA

View Full Version : Men more attractive than women

Chip Huntington
12-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Even if a man tends strongly to heterosexuality, one can hardly deny that the male physique is more attractive than the female. It is really only under the toxic haze of lust that a man finds woman "attractive", all adjectives used to describe women's so-called beauty revolve around her bestial nature.

Women's beauty is all illusion. It is only through the use of make-up, cosmetic surgery, hair removal, tanning, alluring clothes, extreme dieting and so on that a woman can be called attractive. In her natural state, woman is hairy and smelly.

Also noteworthy is the genitalia. The vagina is really a revolting instrument. A slimy filthy hole that resembles regurgitated bologna. An asymmetrical mess, dribbling with menstrual waste and urine. In contrast, the anus is smooth and round, as well as being cleaner and more hygienic. And more still, the penis is a much more beautiful and impressive organ.

Men also age much better, it is not uncommon for an attractive man to retain his looks even into his 50s, whereas a woman begins to lose whatever good looks she may have had by the time she is 25.

http://i.imgur.com/miYbp.jpg
:) :) :)

http://i.imgur.com/x3WgO.jpg
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Just90
12-27-2012, 06:51 PM
I couldn't agree more with the man age better than woman and the penis a more impressive organ , I love give bjs!!

Grenzland
12-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Haha, Cynewald tries an other way! :D

Aunt Hilda
12-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Men also age much better, it is not uncommon for an attractive man to retain his looks even into his 50s, whereas a woman begins to lose whatever good looks she may have had by the time she is 25.

oh god I only have 5 years left :(

anyway I will go back to the kitchen now.

On a serious note I think you are cherry picking, most humans are not attractive in general but women have a lot more pressure on them when it comes to being attractive

Energia
12-27-2012, 07:02 PM
I can agree on these lines only.

Also noteworthy is the genitalia. The vagina is really a revolting instrument. A slimy filthy hole that resembles regurgitated bologna. An asymmetrical mess, dribbling with menstrual waste and urine. In contrast, the anus is smooth and round, as well as being cleaner and more hygienic. And more still, the penis is a much more beautiful and impressive organ.

in fact I think the perfect creature would be the shemale, a beautiful body coupled with a beautiful well grown set of genitals.
I'd say penis beat vagina A to C, you can play much better with an extroverted structure...

But overall I still think women are more attractive than men.
In a man I can admire his phisical strenght, his geometric muscolar perfections, somethig we all should aim to, as men.
But from an aesthetic pov women are more beautiful, and I also like when they age, that of believing only males age good is just a stereotipe, there's a lot of mature women who are sexy and fascinating, starting with the milf category.

Countess Grishnack
12-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Men age better than women that's true, if a woman has some gray hair everybody will think she's old, women have to look pretty all the time while nobody complais if a guy doesn't care about his image.

There are some women who look good without make up, just like anne hathaway.

Talvi
12-27-2012, 07:05 PM
oh god I only have 5 years left :(

anyway I will go back to the kitchen now

Lucky girl, my life will be over very very soon.

However I must say that most men seem to be very scrawny and that kind of a body is very unattractive, and only fit for underage boys.

Grenzland
12-27-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=118710&stc=1&d=1187797283

iNird
12-27-2012, 07:10 PM
OP is a faggot.

Aunt Hilda
12-27-2012, 07:10 PM

However I must say that most men seem to be very scrawny and that kind of a body is very unattractive, and only fit for underage boys.

well women also get benefit to lie about their age, so i'm sure you have as much time as you want :)

Virtuous
12-27-2012, 07:15 PM
You're a faggot, Harry.

ficuscarica
12-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Haha! Harry is a fag! And he never heard about MILFs.

Virtuous
12-27-2012, 07:22 PM
WTF edited

ficuscarica
12-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Some "MILFs" need nothing to be very hot when they age. They are just hot. And a bit of maintainance is normal - we have to shave, occasionally cut nasial hair, etc... don´t we?

Virtuous
12-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Some "MILFs" need nothing to be very hot when they age. They are just hot. And a bit of maintainance is normal - we have to shave, occasionally cut nasial hair, etc... don´t we?

Yyeeeaaaaaaa...I guess you're right.

Sometimes I comment just for the sake of having said something.

Fortis in Arduis
12-27-2012, 07:33 PM
"Cunt" is the word men use to describe their most hated object.

This thread and the OP would appear to be very homosexualist, but why not?

We live in a society which places too much importance on reproduction, family and children, always the children...

ziMOVFttA8g

Incal
12-28-2012, 03:57 AM
I beg to disagree. Women are beautiful. We men are a bunch of ugly motherfuckers.

Virtuous
12-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I beg to disagree. Women are beautiful. We men are a bunch of ugly motherfuckers.

specially us wogs.

Sarmatian
12-28-2012, 04:10 AM
OP is a faggot.

^^ This. But he might be a fag in denial.

:thumb001:

specially us wogs.

Only if you say so :rolleyes:

Virtuous
12-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Only if you say so :rolleyes:

stop hitting on me.

Sarmatian
12-28-2012, 04:26 AM
stop hitting on me.

What are you smoking out there? :p

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm 0 on Kinsey scale :cool:

Incal
12-28-2012, 04:27 AM
specially us wogs.

And somehow, they always come back for more.

Virtuous
12-28-2012, 04:36 AM
What are you smoking out there? :p

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm 0 on Kinsey scale :cool:

Good, I thought you was influenced by OP :D

arcticwolf
12-28-2012, 05:17 AM
This thread makes Pee Wee look macho! :laugh:

Scarlet Ibis
12-28-2012, 05:22 AM
:icon_lol: *subscribed*

Tarja
12-28-2012, 05:33 AM
I disagree, I think the female form is generally much more beautiful.

Mortimer
12-28-2012, 05:41 AM
I couldn't agree more with the man age better than woman and the penis a more impressive organ , I love give bjs!!

lol. that turns me on

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Arthur Schopenhauer resurrected?

Scarlet Ibis
12-28-2012, 06:03 AM
Arthur Schopenhauer resurrected?

Ah, Schopenhauer. His works are such a great joy to read, thanks to his clear writing style, but yeah, he had some interesting views on women. I mostly chalk it up to his being a victim of his time.

*still subscribed*:D

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Ah, Schopenhauer. His works are such a great joy to read, thanks to his clear writing style, but yeah, he had some interesting views on women. I mostly chalk it up to his being a victim of his time.

*still subscribed*:D

Mother problems much..poor child .
He is rather depressing but still like reading his works.:)

Arthas
12-28-2012, 06:50 AM
http://cdn.simplyshredded.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/21.jpg

Sarmatian
12-28-2012, 07:27 AM
I disagree, I think the female form is generally much more beautiful.

Are you into girls? :suspicious:

Sarmatian
12-28-2012, 07:32 AM

Does he turn you on? :rolleyes:

I personally prefer something like this

6aj5Jz-czkA

Han Cholo
12-28-2012, 07:34 AM
I don't know, but every time I see a hot girl my hormones start working and I tend to imagine her naked in all possible erotic manners and start fantasizing about me having sex with her in many different ways. I do not get the same effect looking at males. I believe it's pretty obvious I'm heterosexual.

I also personally think vaginas can look very beautiful, I have seen a few girls with vaginas I could describe as pleasing looking. Your other points are mostly null nonsense, as girls have anuses too.

Tarja
12-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Are you into girls? :suspicious:

No.

That looks horrid.

Balmung
12-28-2012, 08:02 AM

Not if she's East Asian

http://misterclarencelee.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/namie-amuro-dazzling-sweet.png

^ 40 years old.

And that man is not Thor! This is Thor!

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Thor.jpg

Balmung
12-28-2012, 08:03 AM
double post.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Most women don't like walking beefs..Seems like only men like that kind of extreme muscular body.

Aunt Hilda
12-28-2012, 08:41 AM

yeah only 0.01% of men look like this ... thankfully

don't get me wrong men most certainly can look great but most men don't groom, or take care of of their bodies in any way, shape or form ... fuck knows why.

Absinthe
12-28-2012, 08:58 AM
I am a woman and I find the female anatomy to be much more symmetrical and beautiful. I frequently find myself admiring a flawless female figure whereas with men I mostly focus on the sexuality they exude as opposed to their figures (muscles alone are not enough if the guy has a blank stare and clumsy body language).

I think women are more good looking; that been said I am entirely straight and sexually attracted to men so you can't say I am biased. :wink

Partiasn
12-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Honestly I think white and Germanic women for sure have some very specific advantages in the range of beauty. For one the hair and eye color variation. And some of them are very beautiful physically.

Although in western civilization their attractiveness seems to be declining somewhat. I will say that some modern women in the west do not take proper care of their health so that does affect their attractiveness.

I think women in the 1960's and 1970's were more attractive than now simply because they were not as fat, and they were not as degenerate as they are today. You can see it in TV shows from those eras.

As far as who ages better that is largely a question of genetics, but

But as a general rule I think the average person is not necessarily attractive male or female. There is a minority that are attractive and for women that does pay off for them. For men unless it is coupled with money and status in society it does not mean much.

Sarmatian
12-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Honestly I think white and Germanic women for sure have some very specific advantages in the range of beauty. For one the hair and eye color variation. And some of them are very beautiful physically.

Although in western civilization their attractiveness seems to be declining somewhat. I will say that some modern women in the west do not take proper care of their health so that does affect their attractiveness.

I think women in the 1960's and 1970's were more attractive than now simply because they were not as fat, and they were not as degenerate as they are today. You can see it in TV shows from those eras.

As far as who ages better that is largely a question of genetics, but

But as a general rule I think the average person is not necessarily attractive male or female. There is a minority that are attractive and for women that does pay off for them. For men unless it is coupled with money and status in society it does not mean much.

This is something I noticed myself. One of the causes for that in my opinion is the food quality. In 60's-70's in Western countries literally all food was natural and organic. As soon as industry introduced artificial additives and genetically modified products the average look has changed drastically. We can see it with the numbers of obese people.

Mans not hot
12-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Did Sikeliot pay you to make a thread like this?

Graham
12-29-2012, 03:50 AM
That profile Chip Huntington, is totally Cynewald. Easy.

I did give you a yellow card, for making a fake profile..Petra

Damn not mod now. ahaha

Partiasn
12-29-2012, 10:09 AM
This is something I noticed myself. One of the causes for that in my opinion is the food quality. In 60's-70's in Western countries literally all food was natural and organic. As soon as industry introduced artificial additives and genetically modified products the average look has changed drastically. We can see it with the numbers of obese people.

Well food is no doubt part of the problem in the west. But that is not the only thing, a lot of it is the degeneracy and stupidity of women in generation Y, and younger. Thanks to crap like feminist propaganda they have a real lack of maturity and common sense.

They can be dolls at 20 and by the time they are 30 they look like they are 60, and the reason is the lifestyle they choose to lead. Smoking, drinking like a sailor, and fucking what ever they can. [Generally another Woman because the men will not touch them] :picard2:

Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton are good examples of these kinds of women. By the time they are 30 they are bitter, burned out feminist hags. This is a pretty good example of what happens when women have no constraints on their behavior.

So the sad irony is that YES men who generally in the modern era are not that driven to burn them selves up, do in fact look younger at older ages, because most of the women of the west are simply deranged and weak minded feminist.

Fortis in Arduis
12-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I think that women are more beautiful, even though men are more attractive to me.

The congruous Y chromosome brings out all manner of genetic freakiness, and men are not usually as pretty; more genetic disease expression like colour-blindness etc.

Toretto
12-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Stop bullshit , Women are much better than Men

Incal
12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Well food is no doubt part of the problem in the west. But that is not the only thing, a lot of it is the degeneracy and stupidity of women in generation Y, and younger. Thanks to crap like feminist propaganda they have a real lack of maturity and common sense.

Really? I actually think that women tend to get smarter with each generation... to the point they haven even surpassed their male counterparts in some places (e.g Balkans).

Óttar
12-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Also noteworthy is the genitalia. The vagina is really a revolting instrument. A slimy filthy hole that resembles regurgitated bologna. An asymmetrical mess, dribbling with menstrual waste and urine.
No argument from me here. There is a bawdy poem in the novel "King Henry VIII" by Margaret George that compares female genitals to a sewer. They are like a folded up, slimy, smelly, drooling organism.

...as girls have anuses too.
The female anus on the other hand, is a work of art. :P

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 05:56 PM
The female anus on the other hand, is a work of art. :P

what is it with men and the "exit only" area... I don't get it

unless you're gay, it that case its totally fine, that's like your vagina... :rolleyes:

Leadchucker
12-29-2012, 06:01 PM
....... woman begins to lose whatever good looks she may have had by the time she is 25.

Words of a yungin' with no world experiance or as metioned he's just flat out gay. Women mostly don't real full blossom until the mid to late 30's. There are many beuatiful women in thier 30s,40,50 and yes even 60s if care has been taken. A shapely not skinny,not fat but nice proportioned female figure is a pleasure to behold with all the curves, nooks and crannies. The adornment with makeup, hair fixin', clothes and shoes is just adds to the appearance. It is said women dress for other women anyhow. I do not pretend to understand the female brain one little bit and don't know if it's a competiton thing or just to piss others off or what. :confused:

Óttar
12-29-2012, 06:04 PM
what is it with men and the "exit only" area... I don't get it

unless you're gay, it that case its totally fine, that's like your vagina... :rolleyes:
I said the female anus. And it's not about anal sex. I like it partly because of the beauty of an attractive female plus the taboo and dirty connotations of the ass in our society. The contrast between the beauty and dirtiness creates an explosion like a positive and negative charge coming together. :p

I want to exclaim in rapture, "You are beautiful!" even your most filthy part. ;)

Partiasn
12-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Really? I actually think that women tend to get smarter with each generation... to the point they haven even surpassed their male counterparts in some places (e.g Balkans).

LOL!
Nigga Please! :P

Fact is MEN and only men invented and forged the modern world out of raw materials.
Women are biological cute and I will give them that, but they do not come close to what MEN can do.
Women copy and repeat what men develop and the ASS Wipe left in America and around the world know this, so they fabricate Bull $hit.

As far as the Balkans go I really cant see where they have any sort of developed male brotherhood and that is one pretty good reason the USSR fell behind and was overtaken by the US.

If you want a civilization the invest in your sons, not try to prove that your daughters are Equal.

Arthas
12-29-2012, 08:36 PM
That looks horrid.

You serious? I think that is perfection. I want to look like that by the time I am 21-ish.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9maeshgAc1ro2zsjo1_1280.jpg

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 09:03 PM
You serious? I think that is perfection. I want to look like that by the time I am 21-ish.

oh god, that is just too much muscle... too much

Arthas
12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
oh god, that is just too much muscle... too much

Are you serious? That's not even that much... That picture is of him aged 16

Here is him recently:

http://fitnessinsane.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jeff-Seid.jpg

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 09:08 PM

Here is him recently:

he looks like he spends his entire day in the gym, who would want to date that?

Arthas
12-29-2012, 09:13 PM

Going to the gym for hours every day would be counter-productive in terms of muscle gain

He goes for an hour a day, 4-5 days a week. What's wrong with that? It's a healthy, productive hobby.

Maybe seeing him with clothes on will change your opinion. He's not that big, he just has perfect proportions and a very low body fat percentage.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65075_314158138689624_2054080153_n.jpg

Corvus
12-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I think girls look much better, but the fact that I am heterosexual could explain this preference

MarkyMark
12-29-2012, 09:22 PM
I think he is trying to point out how women's faces end up looking ugly if they wear makeup frequently over the years. However women look just fine naturally as long as their face isn't ruined and wrinkled by previous years of makeup wearing.

As for the bodies, normal women's bodies are awesome. Women bodies are meant to dance, that's why God gave them parts that jiggle, and curve.

Corvus
12-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I think he is trying to point out how women's faces end up looking ugly if they wear makeup frequently over the years. However women look just fine naturally as long as their face isn't ruined and wrinkled by previous years of makeup wearing.

As for the bodies, normal women's bodies are awesome. Women bodies are meant to dance, that's why God gave them parts that jiggle, and curve.

It is all a question of genes. There are women who look still hot in their late 40s others already look old in their late 20s
But the same can be said about men.

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Going to the gym for hours every day would be counter-productive in terms of muscle gain

He goes for an hour a day, 4-5 days a week. What's wrong with that? It's a healthy, productive hobby.

Maybe seeing him with clothes on will change your opinion. He's not that big, he just has perfect proportions and a very low body fat percentage.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65075_314158138689624_2054080153_n.jpg

That is actually a lot better, lol.
But on a serious note, guys like him, guys who spend a lot more time on their appearance then girls, tend to freak out a lot of girls.

not that he would have trouble with women because of it, it just raises some red flags, that's all.

Energia
12-29-2012, 09:27 PM

This guy is not a man but rather more of a caricature of a man...

http://www.magilandia.org/immagini/bigjim.jpg

he's deformed in his shoulder/wais/hip ratio, he does make sense :puke:

Arthas
12-29-2012, 09:39 PM
That is actually a lot better, lol.
But on a serious note, guys like him, guys who spend a lot more time on their appearance then girls, tend to freak out a lot of girls.

not that he would have trouble with women because of it, it just raises some red flags, that's all.

Why? It's his hobby, his passion. It's a million times better than what most guys do which is either get wasted every weekend or play video games all day.

He's doing something productive which requires extreme levels of determination, discipline, and hard work. He's doing something with his life and working towards personal goals he has.

I'll try snap a few pictures tomorrow at the gym and see if you think I'm too big or small

MarkyMark
12-29-2012, 09:41 PM
His chest is extremely out of proportion to his waist. It's kind of gross, when you look at it. And his shoulders are kind of small.

Arthas
12-29-2012, 09:46 PM
His chest is extremely out of proportion to his waist. It's kind of gross, when you look at it. And his shoulders are kind of small.

It isn't gross. It is IN proportion. If his waist was bigger, then his waist would be way out of proportion. Jeff Seid is literally the closest anyone has ever come to having absolutely perfect proportions without being ridiculously big.

And his shoulder muscles aren't small, lol.... They are much bigger than 95% of the human population's...

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Why? It's his hobby, his passion. It's a million times better than what most guys do which is either get wasted every weekend or play video games all day.

He's doing something productive which requires extreme levels of determination, discipline, and hard work. He's doing something with his life and working towards personal goals he has.

I'll try snap a few pictures tomorrow at the gym and see if you think I'm too big or small

I'm not denying that he's doing something productive and stuff. His waist look as thin as mine which is a little weird but not a bad thing or anything.

I've got be honest with you, If I were to meet him in person, my first thought would be "he's gay".
And if he's not I still would be fairly sceptical. Guys who spend so much attention to their looks, its just not something I'm in too (unlike my gay friends).

Arthas
12-29-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm not denying that he's doing something productive and stuff. His waist look as thin as mine which is a little weird but not a bad thing or anything.

I've got be honest with you, If I were to meet him in person, my first thought would be "he's gay".
And if he's not I still would be fairly sceptical. Guys who spend so much attention to their looks, its just not something I'm in too (unlike my gay friends).

Lol, he doesn't do it for looks, he does it because he enjoys it. Same for the vast majority of bodybuilders. His amazing body is just a product of his time and effort.

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Lol, he doesn't do it for looks, he does it because he enjoys it. Same for the vast majority of bodybuilders. His amazing body is just a product of his time and effort.

that's not the point I was trying to make.
I'm just saying that some people are freaked out by bodybuilders, I just happen to be one of those people.

Linet
12-29-2012, 10:02 PM

This a balloon :party-smiley-006:

Fortis in Arduis
12-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Attraction implies sexuality. OP is faggot.

One could argue that men are more beautiful than women, but that just is not so.

There are many more beautiful women than men because men often have uglier more extreme variations because of recessive gene expressions on the X chromosome.

Deal with it.

If I want to look at naked bodies for reasons other than fapping, I want to look at the female form.

Arthas
12-29-2012, 10:07 PM
It sucks that women have been brainwashed to be attracted to scrawny little faggots with pathetic bodies

Aunt Hilda
12-29-2012, 10:13 PM
It sucks that women have been brainwashed to be attracted to scrawny little faggots with pathetic bodies

seriously, I'm just not attracted to extremes of both spectrums, be it a fat or a über-muscle guy.( the über-muscle version would be preferred if i had to chose)

Curtis24

They haven't been brainwashed.

Leadchucker
........As for the bodies, normal women's bodies are awesome. Women bodies are meant to dance, that's why God gave them parts that jiggle, and curve.

:thumb001::thumb001::clap2::clap2:

Fortis in Arduis
12-29-2012, 10:17 PM

Women want men who expend their energy providing for them. Whilst a healthy man will be attractive to them, his devotion to himself might detract from his devotion to her. The assumption is that the fastidious man would be uncaring, self-interested, selfish and vain, and less likely to provide for her.

I would imagine that you would meet your future spouse at the gym, not on an anthrogeek forum.

Arthas
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
seriously, I'm just not attracted to extremes of both spectrums, be it a fat or a über-muscle guy.( the über-muscle version would be preferred if i had to chose)

The guy I posted isn't extreme by any stretch of the imagination. He is just athletic/well built with a low body fat.

This is extreme, and I agree that this is not attractive:

http://techinfoguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Jay-Cutler5.jpg

Partiasn
12-30-2012, 09:38 PM

Here is him recently:

LOL!

In Sparta My Dear.
You don't have a choice Not to date.
:P

Graham
12-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Arthas, posting lads on the steroids. Cheating bastards....munch munch on my xmas chocolates..

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Women do age much faster than men and have shorter primes or shelf lives, they age like cheese. For example, there's actually not much difference between a 23yo guy and a 32yo old guy. Big difference in ageing between women of those ages though.

Grenzland
12-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Oh I hope there will be a difference between the 23yo Grenzland and the 32yo Grenzland! :D

Aunt Hilda
12-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Women do age much faster than men and have shorter primes or shelf lives, they age like cheese. For example, there's actually not much difference between a 23yo guy and a 32yo old guy. Big difference in ageing between women of those ages though.

yeah... well we get to live longer! :cool: :p

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 03:07 PM
yeah... well we get to live longer! :cool: :p

True but fertlity peaks at 24 for women then declines afterwards, then rapidly after 35.

Men are fertile throughout their lives, but we do carry more genetic defected sperm after age 40. I have an uncle who wasn't a father until 56!

Aunt Hilda
12-31-2012, 03:09 PM
True but fertlity peaks at 24 for women then declines afterwards, then rapidly after 35.

Men are fertile throughout their lives, but we do carry more genetic defected sperm after age 40.

living longer is a lot better... just sayin'

Illancha
12-31-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't know, I don't think there's anything particularly bad about death.

Aunt Hilda
12-31-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't know, I don't think there's anything particularly bad about death.

nobody knows if death is bad or good, but life, we know that's good

Absinthe
12-31-2012, 03:18 PM

There is a huge difference between a 23 yo and a 32 yo guy in many respects (good and bad). Sexually first and foremost. Physically too (a 32 year old guy needs to really take care of himself scholastically in order to have a good physique at ages 30-40).

Mentally a 32 year old guy (in Greece) tends to be more immature than a 23 year old.

This is because they still live at home (which is OK when they are 23 but inexcusable when 32), and because guys also realize they're aging but they haven't had enough of their "adolescence" yet so they will act even more immaturely than a 23 yo, for the next 5-6 years (until they settle down and get married because their mom keeps asking for grandchildren).

Then they get married around 40 (after they've been around the block a million times, between ages 30-40 and gotten all kinds of STDs and emotional baggage), they "finally" quit caring about their looks cause they anchored the ship, they build up beer bellies and bald spots and flabby arms and they don't have any more sex with the wives after they're done impregnating them.

This is a typical S/E male that I am portraying here - to illustrate you that there's too sides of the coin.

On the other side there's women (self included) who presumably look better in their 30s than their 20s. I started looking after myself and working out after I hit 30 and I don't look too shabby for my age, I'm being told. And I look vastly better than when I was 27. :)

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 03:49 PM
There is a huge difference between a 23 yo and a 32 yo guy in many respects (good and bad). Sexually first and foremost. Physically too (a 32 year old guy needs to really take care of himself scholastically in order to have a good physique at ages 30-40).

Mentally a 32 year old guy (in Greece) tends to be more immature than a 23 year old.

This is because they still live at home (which is OK when they are 23 but inexcusable when 32), and because guys also realize they're aging but they haven't had enough of their "adolescence" yet so they will act even more immaturely than a 23 yo, for the next 5-6 years (until they settle down and get married because their mom keeps asking for grandchildren).

Then they get married around 40 (after they've been around the block a million times, between ages 30-40 and gotten all kinds of STDs and emotional baggage), they "finally" quit caring about their looks cause they anchored the ship, they build up beer bellies and bald spots and flabby arms and they don't have any more sex with the wives after they're done impregnating them.

This is a typical S/E male that I am portraying here - to illustrate you that there's too sides of the coin.

On the other side there's women (self included) who presumably look better in their 30s than their 20s. I started looking after myself and working out after I hit 30 and I don't look too shabby for my age, I'm being told. And I look vastly better than when I was 27. :)

But your pussy doesn't look as good. Adolesecent girls (13-17) have the prettiest vaginas, tighter firm skin, better breasts etc.

Absinthe
12-31-2012, 03:51 PM
But your pussy doesn't look as good. Adolesecent girls (13-17) have the prettiest vaginas, tighter firm skin, better breasts etc.
And how would you know? :D

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 03:59 PM
And how would you know? :D

Women get 'roast beef' vagina's as they get older. Men prefer the female genitilia of adolescents, at least the look of.

Absinthe
12-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Women get 'roast beef' vagina's as they get older. Men prefer the female genitilia of adolescents, at least the look of.
Hahaha that's ridiculous. Female genitalia perhaps change after birth. But I haven't heard any of my friends report this issue. I think this is an urban legend you got there. At least mine look as they have always looked. My breasts too, they stand in the same place. This is all a load of crap. ;)

kabeiros
12-31-2012, 04:08 PM
... The gayest thread ever

kabeiros
12-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Men are ugly, hairy apes while women are beautiful, elegant nymphs, case closed.

Arthas
12-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Arthas, posting lads on the steroids. Cheating bastards....munch munch on my xmas chocolates..

You've just shown how little you know about steroids lmao

Fortis in Arduis
12-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Why do I have the suspicion that I would never see Chip Huntington and Cynewald together, at the same time?

kabeiros
12-31-2012, 04:20 PM
... Come on, Absinthe, your post is full of stereotypes about Greek men... which by the way, if true, should be blamed on Greek women/mothers not Greek men

Absinthe
12-31-2012, 04:21 PM
which by the way, if true, should be blamed on Greek women/mothers not Greek men

True - and then they marry a woman similar to their mothers, and the vicious cycle is perpetuated! :wink

(of course it's about stereotypes, I didn't say everyone is like that)

Graham
12-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Women get 'roast beef' vagina's

'roast beef' vagina lol

Some mind..

Graham
12-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Why do I have the suspicion that I would never see Chip Huntington and Cynewald together, at the same time?

I do know that Arthas has older perma banned accounts here.

Chip & Cynewald are the same person

Arthas
12-31-2012, 05:45 PM

Guilty as charged. I bet Ergenekon told you.

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 05:56 PM

Chip & Cynewald are the same person

no i'm not. check my i.p, sir. :thumb001:

Fortis in Arduis
12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
no i'm not. check my i.p, sir. :thumb001:

Only you would know that you used different IP addresses.

As for Arthas, which accounts, and why banned? :biggrin:

Arthas
12-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Only you would know that you used different IP addresses.

As for Arthas, which accounts, and why banned? :biggrin:

I got an account banned a while back because I used to be a Breivik supporter, and the moderators didn't agree with my opinion so they banned me.

Fortis in Arduis
12-31-2012, 10:39 PM
I got an account banned a while back because I used to be a Breivik supporter, and the moderators didn't agree with my opinion so they banned me.

Did you argue with Hevneren?

Jägerstaffel
12-31-2012, 10:56 PM

This may be news to you, but women don't think our bits are pretty either.

Cynewald
12-31-2012, 11:03 PM
This may be news to you, but women don't think our bits are pretty either.

An erect throbbing cock is visually a more splendid organ than the vagina (no homo).

Han Cholo
12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
An erect throbbing cock is visually a more splendid organ than the vagina (no homo).

Do you use that as a pick up line?

horizontick
12-31-2012, 11:11 PM
redneck ... redneck everywhere..

to be honest I am disappointed with you because I thought that "gay" is considered demeaning only in the former USSR.
Women have a beautiful body and are higher in the hierarchy, because they can produce their own kind, men do not know how. Unfortunately, women are very stupid and do not have an opinion.
Women have no interests, no opinions, no thoughts, no one and never was.
All the interests of women - it is the interest of men, hobbies and women - is dragging its men, women opinion - an opinion of her men, she does not have his mind. It never rises above his thought. She wants it to be the view held it ready, for which tightly grasps.
If a girl is nothing to tell, how you looked, there uglyadet person does not work. They did not just other interests, they simply do not have them. They just live, they are equally far from all, they do not care no music, no politics, no history, no foreign languages​​, no fiction, no sawing fret, not even a damn cooking.

Arthas
12-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Did you argue with Hevneren?

Didn't argue with anyone about it. I just mentioned it at some point and got banned for it. So much for freedom of speech.

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 03:00 AM
An erect throbbing cock is visually a more splendid organ than the vagina (no homo). No homo, FAGGOT (sorry about that but when you write such things on line you should expect it

exceeder
01-01-2013, 03:23 AM
BEST
THREAD
EVER!!!!!

Ps Happy New Years

Energia
01-01-2013, 04:14 PM
No homo, FAGGOT (sorry about that but when you write such things on line you should expect it
He's fa only if he likes penises AND a male body.
I find penises to be cute on a female body (shemales) and I'm not gay.

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 04:27 PM

If you fantasize a shemale fu...ing you, then I'm sorry but you are a faggot, too

Energia
01-01-2013, 04:36 PM
If you fantasize a shemale fu...ing you, then I'm sorry but you are a faggot, too

No, sorry you, gays don't go for trannies, just ask them...
gays go with males only.

Toretto
01-01-2013, 04:37 PM
lol

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 05:19 PM
No, sorry you, gays don't go for trannies, just ask them...
gays go with males only.In my book anyone who likes things penetrating his anus, is a faggot

Aunt Hilda
01-01-2013, 05:30 PM
In my book anyone who likes things penetrating his anus, is a faggot

in that case I know quite a few girls who are "gay"

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Ok you got me on this one but you understood what I was trying to say, a male who likes passive sex (be it with an other male, female or whatever) is gay

Aunt Hilda
01-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Ok you got me on this one but you understood what I was trying to say, a male who likes passive sex (be it with an other male, female or whatever) is gay

not really... you are only gay if you find members of your own sex attractive.
some guys might like their girlfriends to F them, that doesn't make them gay

Nurzat
01-01-2013, 05:44 PM
depends on penis. mine is a wonder. it is very artistic and symmetric and everybody who saw it said so

Energia
01-01-2013, 06:03 PM

So you don't like getting blowjobs?

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 06:15 PM
So you don't like getting blowjobs? What makes a blowjob passive sex?

Aunt Hilda
01-01-2013, 06:24 PM
What makes a blowjob passive sex?

the fact that you're on the receiving end

Energia
01-01-2013, 06:36 PM
What makes a blowjob passive sex?

are we speaking the same English?:fponder:

Fortis in Arduis
01-01-2013, 07:25 PM

What is this called? It baffles me, truly.

Energia
01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
What is this called? It baffles me, truly.

I don't knoe, but I know we need more than the classical two terms, hetero/homo, to define modern sexual taste.
For sure one who go tranny cannot be defined hetero 100% but neither homo 100%, he's something else.

kabeiros
01-01-2013, 09:59 PM
I don't knoe, but I know we need more than the classical two terms, hetero/homo, to define modern sexual taste.
For sure one who go tranny cannot be defined hetero 100% but neither homo 100%, he's something else. Nonsense, any male who enjoys getting fucked is a faggot

Aunt Hilda
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Nonsense, any male who enjoys getting fucked is a faggot

don't knock it till you tried it
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3Afe0d4a02-1166-2836-942d-e0cd230a6&feature=iv&src_vid=Gj5L9SYhoSE&v=vKNcuTWzTVw)

Graus
01-01-2013, 10:13 PM
I would listen to him: Greeks now about gayness....
While our ancestors were still living in huts: theirs already produced homoerotic arts

Dombra
01-01-2013, 10:20 PM
The male body may be handsome but we can´t admire it ourselves. That´s the womens job. The female body however is a bigger beauty and therefore we shalt be lucky to be men and admire it.

:ppp

Fortis in Arduis
01-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Nonsense, any male who enjoys getting fucked is a faggot

This is not true, but I am not here to educate you.

Grenzland
01-01-2013, 11:48 PM
This thread made me gay! Thank you Chip Huntington!

Aunt Hilda
01-01-2013, 11:50 PM
This thread made me gay! Thank you Chip Huntington!

Yey, the world needs more gay guys, it would be sooooo fabulous

Grenzland
01-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Yey, the world needs more gay guys, it would be sooooo fabulous

Sorry, you are a woman. I'm not interested in women anymore. I just love Chip Huntington!

kabeiros
01-02-2013, 12:02 AM
I would listen to him: Greeks now about gayness....
While our ancestors were still living in huts: theirs already produced homoerotic artsAre you butthurt about my responce to your bullshit in an other thread? Chill out, we would never exterminate you because we are not Nazis, we are humans

Grenzland
01-02-2013, 12:05 AM
we would never exterminate you because we are not Nazis, we are humans

Awwww thats so sweet. Thank you! :D

Fortis in Arduis
01-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Are you butthurt about my responce to your bullshit in an other thread? Chill out, we would never exterminate you because we are not Nazis, we are humans

It has come to this:

Men have a thing called the prostate which can be massaged internally along with millions of pleasurable nerve endings, which create the not unpleasant sensation caused during defaecation.

This is why some men enjoy anal sex, and sometimes put things up there, or get a man to fuck them or even get a woman to do it.

There is even something called a "Russian Roast" whereby a man gets fucked by another man whilst a woman sits on his face and sucks his dick.

There is probably an exclusively homo alternative. I have not done this but it sounds really horny, and I would probably pay for it.

Greeks probably did this and painted it on vases thousands of years ago, and I am, like, really n00b...

Warm regards,

Fortis.

Graham
01-02-2013, 12:29 AM

Na, same area, same date of birth..guessed it. Not that bothered to be honest..can't even remember the other profile :D

kabeiros
01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Awwww thats so sweet. Thank you! :DThis post of mine was directed to Graus, not to you or Fortis and it is not related to gays

kabeiros
01-02-2013, 02:11 AM
It has come to this:

Men have a thing called the prostate which can be massaged internally along with millions of pleasurable nerve endings, which create the not unpleasant sensation caused during defaecation.

This is why some men enjoy anal sex, and sometimes put things up there, or get a man to fuck them or even get a woman to do it.

There is even something called a "Russian Roast" whereby a man gets fucked by another man whilst a woman sits on his face and sucks his dick.

There is probably an exclusively homo alternative. I have not done this but it sounds really horny, and I would probably pay for it.

Greeks probably did this and painted it on vases thousands of years ago, and I am, like, really n00b...

Warm regards,

Fortis.
Fortis I'm not anti-gay, read some of my posts and you will understand this. But this thread deserved to be trolled and I did it :D

ps I still think that a male who enjoys anal penetration is gay, no matter how strongly he denies it

Fortis in Arduis
01-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Fortis I'm not anti-gay, read some of my posts and you will understand this. But this thread deserved to be trolled and I did it :D

ps I still think that a male who enjoys anal penetration is gay, no matter how strongly he denies it

In a way, that is really Greek / Turkish of you; being "gay" is all about being penetrated. The penetrative partner remains "hetero".

I really did not want to have to go there but... :picard1:

Absinthe
01-02-2013, 08:37 AM
This thread has surpassed Mary's threads in bizareness! :D

Albion
01-02-2013, 02:46 PM

Each generation thinks it is smarter than the last, but I'am yet to see evidence of this.

Albion
01-02-2013, 02:50 PM

Didn't you complain a few pages back about men not spending much time making themselves look good? I can't stand metrosexuals, but I see them with a lot of women so wonder what the attraction is. Maybe they're a replacement for the gay best friend? :fponder:

Albion
01-02-2013, 02:54 PM

Yeah, because we all want to live like vegetables into our 90s, feeble and hopeless, relying on others to sustain our miserable existence... :rolleyes2:
Most people are knackered by the time they're 80+, living longer is not necessarily a good thing, and beyond a point it becomes unnatural.

kabeiros
01-02-2013, 04:32 PM
In a way, that is really Greek / Turkish of you; being "gay" is all about being penetrated. The penetrative partner remains "hetero".

I really did not want to have to go there but... :picard1:In a way that is really ancient Greek of me, they also held the view that a ''κίναιδος'' is only the passive partner not the energetic one :D
That's why it was unthinkable for an aristocrat to engage in passive sex, it was considered an action appropriate only for slaves.

I really didn't want to have to go there but.... :picard1:

Rouxinol
01-02-2013, 05:24 PM
There's some truth to the OP. This can be easily observed in other species, where the male is usually more exuberant than the female. A good example are peacocks. The male peacock has an extravagant, eye-catching tail, whereas the female is boringly grey. The lion's mane is another example, as are songbirds: the male often sings beautifully and is very playful and vigorous whilst the female only cheeps. A human male is often aesthetically more powerful than a human female, unless the female uses artificial add-ons such as plastic surgery (fake breasts), make-up and clothes to stand out.

Geni
01-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Only 1 gay can write such a shit ..

Kazimiera
01-04-2013, 08:43 PM

has issues with women
erect cock looks better than vagina
vagina looks like roast beef

Hmmm, this has "homo" written all over it. (no jokes)

Just admit that you are gay. Get a boyfriend with a majestic "throbbing cock" and get over yourself.

We'd rather read posts about how happy you are with your new boyfriend than read all this inane crap which is regurgitated time and time again. Each thread of yours is the same old nonsense in a different wrapper.

Graus
01-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Are you butthurt about my responce to your bullshit in an other thread? Chill out, we would never exterminate you because we are not Nazis, we are humans

To be honest, I dont even remember what thread you are referring to. It was nothing personal, I was simply "insulting" your nationality. :thumb001:

Grenzland
01-04-2013, 09:47 PM
has issues with women
erect cock looks better than vagina
vagina looks like roast beef

Hmmm, this has "homo" written all over it. (no jokes)

:party-smiley-007:

Absinthe
01-05-2013, 11:09 AM
I was simply "insulting" your nationality. :thumb001:

Sometimes I get the feeling this is all you like to do. Why this obsession with Greeks? Don't you have anything better to talk about? :)

Anatolian Eagle
01-16-2013, 04:48 PM

...and why the hell would I do that?

Anatolian Eagle
01-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Just assumed it was you because you're the only one I told

I didn't, I don't even have a reason to do so. I'm alright with you.

Graus
01-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Sometimes I get the feeling this is all you like to do. Why this obsession with Greeks? Don't you have anything better to talk about? :)

I enjoy a good stereotype, even when its about my own people btw. A Greek calling somebody gay is like an American calling somebody fat or a Pole calling somebody a thief. You can like them without taking them at face value.

The Greeks are a little bit the flavour of the month right now because of the crisis. But I am not Antigreek, I have meet few Greeks I didnt like.

Absinthe
01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
On the contrary, I've yet to meet a German (irl) I didn't like. I think you're all bad talk and sarcasm on the internet but irl you can't help it but being polite and honest. :wink

Graus
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
On the contrary, I've yet to meet a German (irl) I didn't like. I think you're all bad talk and sarcasm on the internet but irl you can't help it but being polite and honest. :wink

Lucky you, I tend to avoid fellow Germans (at least groups) when I am abroad. Since many fall into one of three categories: 1. The ones who try too hard to be nice, polite and interested. 2. The ones who constantly criticise everything foreign they see 3. And the ones who dont give a fuck at all and just want to drink and a chance to get laid (unlikely to visit Greece since they aren interested in culture and there are countries better suited for their needs). Most of them are perfectly normal people at home tho.

Kazimiera
01-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Lucky you, I tend to avoid fellow Germans (at least groups) when I am abroad. Since many fall into one of three categories: 1. The ones who try too hard to be nice, polite and interested. 2. The ones who constantly criticise everything foreign they see 3. And the ones who dont give a fuck at all and just want to drink and a chance to get laid (unlikely to visit Greece since they aren interested in culture and there are countries better suited for their needs). Most of them are perfectly normal people at home tho.

4. The ones who as soon as they land in Africa, sleep with anything and everything as long as it's black. We see it all the time.

Graus
01-16-2013, 06:34 PM
4. The ones who as soon as they land in Africa, sleep with anything and everything as long as it's black. We see it all the time.

Damn I have been exposed :mad:

Absinthe
01-16-2013, 06:40 PM
aaand 5. the ones who are just normal and decent people living their lives like everybody else does.

Who said I met them in Greece, by the way? :wink

Graus
01-16-2013, 06:52 PM
aaand 5. the ones who are just normal and decent people living their lives like everybody else does.

Who said I met them in Greece, by the way? :wink

I was just assuming since your country is pretty big on tourism. And many of us visit Greece, probably not so many right now tho.
Actually most of the first categories also fall into the fith, when they are at home.

derLowe
01-16-2013, 07:00 PM

Loooooooool, we get enough of that in Durban. Lets not forget the Netherlanders they also go for black girls.

derLowe
01-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I enjoy a good stereotype, even when its about my own people btw. A Greek calling somebody gay is like an American calling somebody fat or a Pole calling somebody a thief. You can like them without taking them at face value.

The Greeks are a little bit the flavour of the month right now because of the crisis. But I am not Antigreek, I have meet few Greeks I didnt like.

You just inspired me to make a thread. :D

Kazimiera
01-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Loooooooool, we get enough of that in Durban. Lets not forget the Netherlanders they also go for black girls.

yeah. And when they go home they take a little piece of Africa with them: HIV. :rolleyes:

derLowe
01-16-2013, 07:18 PM
yeah. And when they go home they take a little piece of Africa with them: HIV. :rolleyes:

As long as they don't spread it around, they can die miserably alone.

Kazimiera
01-16-2013, 07:25 PM
No. They spread their little souvenir to everyone else. When they eventually get sick and find out what is wrong, they've already sent it on to others.

derLowe
01-16-2013, 07:32 PM
No. They spread their little souvenir to everyone else. When they eventually get sick and find out what is wrong, they've already sent it on to others.

If you knowingly infect some one else you should be treated like a criminal.

rhiannon
01-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Even if a man tends strongly to heterosexuality, one can hardly deny that the male physique is more attractive than the female. It is really only under the toxic haze of lust that a man finds woman "attractive", all adjectives used to describe women's so-called beauty revolve around her bestial nature.

Women's beauty is all illusion. It is only through the use of make-up, cosmetic surgery, hair removal, tanning, alluring clothes, extreme dieting and so on that a woman can be called attractive. In her natural state, woman is hairy and smelly.

Nothing against gays....but you gotta be a fudgepacker after reading this intro lololol

rhiannon
01-16-2013, 07:34 PM

By his account, I've been taking a dirt nap for the past 20 freaking years lol:rolleyes:

iNird
01-16-2013, 07:42 PM

IIRC you're a nurse so I won't question your authority too much but I thought the chances contracting HIV via vaginal sex is extremely rare. Something like 1 in 5 million?

Kazimiera
01-16-2013, 07:47 PM
IIRC you're a nurse so I won't question your authority too much but I thought the chances contracting HIV via vaginal sex is extremely rare. Something like 1 in 5 million?

Depends also how high the other person's viral load is. And whether they are infected by HIV 1, 2 or both. Europe's HIV usually belong to strain 1, and sub-Saharan Africa strain 2. Most of our people are infected with both strains. The higher the viral load, the bigger the chances of transmission.

The chances are very high! Easier for a woman to be infected by a man but also easy the other way around. But if the man has a foreskin, chances are even higher because after sex he carries the virus under there. There is a huge drive in South Africa at the moment to get as many men as possible circumcised so bring the HIV infection rate down.

rhiannon
01-16-2013, 07:59 PM
I think that women are more beautiful, even though men are more attractive to me.

The congruous Y chromosome brings out all manner of genetic freakiness, and men are not usually as pretty; more genetic disease expression like colour-blindness etc.

Those diseases you are referring to are X linked, which is why men are more likely to have these diseases than women....men only inherit one X chromosome, while a woman becomes a carrier if she has one afflicted allele, and would require two afflicted alleles (one X from mom and one from dad) in order to have the actual disease.

rhiannon
01-16-2013, 08:12 PM

Men are fertile throughout their lives, but we do carry more genetic defected sperm after age 40. I have an uncle who wasn't a father until 56!

My hubs had a vas reversal when he was 39 after a ten year window had elapsed since his original vas. I am one week younger than he is, and became pregnant pretty much as soon as he healed from the reversal....all of this despite having only 20% odds of a successful pregnancy to term.

Our son was born when we were 40 years old:D The declination is not as rapid as you think;)

rhiannon
01-16-2013, 08:16 PM
'roast beef' vagina lol

Some mind..

I've heard them referred to as meat curtains lol

Kazimiera
01-16-2013, 08:22 PM
I like roast beef.

http://images.lifesambrosia.com/food/large/garlic-studded-herb-roast-beef.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Nothing against gays....but you gotta be a fudgepacker after reading this intro lololol

http://jenlars.mu.nu/fudgepacker.jpg

ˇołnir
01-17-2013, 04:16 PM
LOL what? I still prefer to watch women. :D

rein
08-11-2018, 01:00 AM
I’m sure Mary would agree.

Crank
08-11-2018, 01:01 AM
OP is a faggot.

This.

GreentheViper