PDA

View Full Version : 17 months old Turkish martyr from the so-called revival period has been commemorated in Bulgaria

Onur
12-27-2012, 09:07 PM
It was 26th December in 1984. More than 10.000 Turks has been gathered in Kirkovo district to protest the Bulgarian government for their forceful assimilation policies.

Their peaceful protest turned into a bloodbath when Bulgarian officers opened fire to the Turkish villagers. One of the victims was a 17 months old baby named Türkan. She died in the arms of her mother Ayşe Hasan, who was also shot dead together with her baby. Also 100s of other protestors has been sent to the concentration camp in Belene that day.

It was the 28th year of the massacre two days ago and 1000s of Turks of Bulgaria commemorated by the grave of the baby martyr;

http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/turkan-bas.jpg
http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/tukkan-cesme-halk-1.jpg
http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/turkan-5.jpg
http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/turkan-10.jpg

http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6318:eht-tuerkan-bebek-aniti-bainda-anildi&catid=34:haberler&Itemid=54

The representative of the Turkish party Lütfi Mestan said that it`s forbidden to speak Turkish in any political meetings in Bulgaria but he will speak Turkish anyway by paying the 5000 Leva fine afterwards.

Archduke
12-27-2012, 09:22 PM
The Bulgarian government apologised for the events back in 89', do you remember aga? What do you want more? Tell me what do you want from my people??

Go now and recognize the crimes you did against Armenians and Greeks. Animals.

And of course it's not going to be allowed the Turkish tongue in the political meetings. Have you ever heard for Kurdish speaking person in Turkish political meetings? Wow, am i high? The Kurdish language is not allowed on daily basis in Turkey.

Onur
12-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Have you ever heard for Kurdish speaking person in Turkish political meetings? Wow, am i high? The Kurdish language is not allowed on daily basis in Turkey.
Do not speak from your ass!

There are state sponsored Kurdish tv channel in Turkey, airs in Kurdish only for 24/7 and ofc ethnic Kurdish party officers are free to speak Kurdish during their rallies.

Archduke
12-27-2012, 09:34 PM

There are state sponsored Kurdish tv channel in Turkey, airs in Kurdish only for 24/7 and ofc ethnic Kurdish party officers are free to speak Kurdish during their rallies.

Let's ask the Kurdish members here for that. :thumb001:

Even if that's true, the killed Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Bulgarians still remain, you animal.

Edelmann
12-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Maybe they should have assimilated. :dielaughing:

Hayalet
12-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Let's ask the Kurdish members here for that. :thumb001:
Most Kurds in Apricity are from Iraq and I found it they don't know anything about Turkey.

TRT 6, a channel of the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation, is Turkey's first national Kurdish language television station. It broadcasts in the Kurmanji, Sorani and Zazaki languages, offering programs aimed at all ages and social circles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRT_6

Archduke
12-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Most Kurds in Apricity are from Iraq and I found it they don't know anything about Turkey.

So what? In Bulgaria we have news in Turkish everyday and Onur is trying to say that we repress Turks with his provocative posts.

ZT358n6XcgE

Onur
12-27-2012, 10:42 PM
So what? In Bulgaria we have news in Turkish everyday and Onur is trying to say that we repress Turks with his provocative posts.
You are brain-dead as always.

This event happened in 1984 and the article was about the 28th commemoration of it.

There is nothing provocative about remembering a dead 17 months of old baby.

Archduke
12-27-2012, 10:45 PM
You are brain-dead as always.

This event happened in 1984 and the article was about the 28th commemoration of it.

There is nothing provocative about remembering a dead 17 months of old baby.

I was talking about this quote of yours, you are dumb as fuck. What could i expect, you are Turk after all.

The representative of the Turkish party Lütfi Mestan said that it`s forbidden to speak Turkish in any political meetings in Bulgaria but he will speak Turkish anyway by paying the 5000 Leva fine afterwards.

bimo
12-27-2012, 11:17 PM
onur is clear your intention to put bulgarians in bad light , don't play word game

ioan assen
12-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Some do. Most of the Turks prefer to use their Bulgarian names abroad because the Turks dont have very positive image in Germany for example. I have Turkish friends and they d rather be dead than wearing a headscarf... On the pictures I see such women. One wonders are we in 2012 and in EU?

Trun
12-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Fight fire with fire.

1JIw2G1oaWQ

legolasbozo
12-28-2012, 08:48 AM
we know cruelty of bulgarians, you compare turkish minority and kurds. Turks didn't use guns, bombs to bulgary, they didn't terrorised their rights. whether if they would did, than you could compare both. Watch it, and what would you felt that two soldier would be bulgarian.

http://www.milliyet.tv/video-izle/Mehmetcigin-olumden-dondugu-an--terorist-kamerasi-nda--WY2HKIZCGWtP.html (http://www.milliyet.tv/video-izle/Mehmetcigin-olumden-dondugu-an--terorist-kamerasi-nda--WY2HKIZCGWtP.html)

ioan assen
12-28-2012, 09:27 AM
I dont support suppressing the peoples rights yet I always wondered why some of the Turks sticked to the asian Turkish culture and didnt want to be assimilated into Bulgarians. I think there is only one reason for that: islam.

Trun
12-28-2012, 10:04 AM
I dont support suppressing the peoples rights yet I always wondered why some of the Turks sticked to the asian Turkish culture and didnt want to be assimilated into Bulgarians. I think there is only one reason for that: islam.

It's mostly those who are under the strong influence from the Turkish state (mostly villagers). Those who live in the cities are as Muslim as Buddha and Santa Claus.

Partizan
12-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Fight fire with fire.

1JIw2G1oaWQ

When you guys will destroy the "evil Turk" bias in your mind and learn that you were not totally innocent?

http://a.pk40.net/m/fd/Forced_Displacement.pdf

Well, I do not have a link but as far as I know Batak issue started with death of 200 Turkish civilians. The Western inspectors who came there found nothing about "Turks enslaved Bulgarian women" etc. etc. either, however in both 1877-1878 and 1912-1913, it is known that those Komita savages forcefully baptised Turkish and other Muslim women after raping them.

poiuytrewq0987
12-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Good. One more dead Turk is always good.

Trun
12-28-2012, 10:35 AM
When you guys will destroy the "evil Turk" bias in your mind and learn that you were not totally innocent?

I don't support killing of innocent people, no matter Turks, gypsies, Eskimos or whatever. I just show what should I have done if I was a bitch like Onur, trolling other peoples' regionals.

it is known that those Komita savages forcefully baptised Turkish and other Muslim women after raping them.

If I were them, I'd first baptize the Turkish bitch then rape her. Muslim vaginas smell bad.

Now seriously, I know Batak massacre was a myth, the atrocities when quelling uprisings were a myth, and Greek, Armenian, Assyrian and Kurdish genocides were product of an imaginative anti-Turkish mind. Okeey.

Partizan
12-28-2012, 10:50 AM
I don't support killing of innocent people, no matter Turks, gypsies, Eskimos or whatever. I just show what should I have done if I was a bitch like Onur, trolling other peoples' regionals.

Always, you guys blame Onur... I checked his posts and he has accurate sources for most, why you are upset of that? It is not trolling.

If I were them, I'd first baptize the Turkish bitch then rape her. Muslim vaginas smell bad.

Thank you for proving my point. And you call Turks as genociders, barbarians etc.

Now seriously, I know Batak massacre was a myth, the atrocities when quelling uprisings were a myth, and Greek, Armenian, Assyrian and Kurdish genocides were product of an imaginative anti-Turkish mind. Okeey.

:bored:

Bulgarians genocide Turks from 1877-1989(it is not continuous but last date is 1989) but always whin about so-called Bulgarian genocide.

Armenians genocide Turks and Kurds in Eastern Anatolia,between 1914-1920(what caused the deportation) and Azeris in Baku during the chaos of October revolution, but whin about so-called Armenian Genocide

Greeks genocide Turks&other Muslims for several times(1821-1830 Morea, 1897 Crete, 1912-1913 Western Thrace/Aegean Macedonia, 1919-1922 Asia Minor/Anatolia.....) but still talk about "Greek genocide"

Kurds cause the real massacres against Armenians(while Turks were deporting Armenians to safe places), later terrorise Turks and kill civilians with coward attacks but always play the victim etc. etc.

This thread is not the place for discussing all, it seems a new thread about those lies is needed.

Azalea
12-28-2012, 10:54 AM

Typical fucked up Bulgarian mindset. No wonder your country isn't making any progress.

Onur made a mistake opening this thread in the Bulgarian section. Discussing anything with backwarded dogs like the Bulgarians in this forum is a waste of our times. Subhuman pieces of shit.

Partizan
12-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Typical fucked up Bulgarian mindset. No wonder your country isn't making any progress.

Onur made a mistake opening this thread in the Bulgarian section. Discussing anything with backwarded dogs like the Bulgarians in this forum is a waste of our times. Subhuman pieces of shit.

Ehm.... Uhm... Err...

I do not know which mindset it is, that is why I did not even dare to answer. I am not sure about what this guy is, he might be a self-declared Korean or Kenyan after some months :)

However based on Twitch and Archduke's general stance, we can call it as Bulgarian attidute.

Hayalet
12-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Typical fucked up Bulgarian mindset.
Not at all. The man is just trying to compensate. He was leading a social group called 'Macedonian-Turkish friendship' not long ago. :swl

Archduke
12-28-2012, 11:11 AM

Bulgaria isn't making any progress?

Girl, you know nothing about Bulgaria.

Onur made a mistake opening this thread in the Bulgarian section.

Onur made this thread for shitstorm. He regulary do this.

Discussing anything with backwarded dogs like the Bulgarians in this forum is a waste of our times. Subhuman pieces of shit.

Then go to a Central Asian or Middle Eastern forum. Nobody wants you here.

gtfo mongrel...now

bimo
12-28-2012, 01:37 PM
turks on this forum are very racist people , just look at post from ashina and onur

Lithium
12-28-2012, 01:42 PM

How dare you come into an European forum and talk like that? That's so arrogant and inappropriate for a lady, even if she is from the "subhuman" kind.
:confused:

iNird
12-28-2012, 01:44 PM

That's low, even for trolling.

Midori
12-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Not at all. The man is just trying to compensate. He was leading a social group called 'Macedonian-Turkish friendship' not long ago. :swl

He has given up on his Macedonian identity.

Macedonia doesn't have any issues with Turkey nowadays. We have no reasons to wish death upon you.

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:10 PM
the first person with subhuman and horrible behaivor here is onur who speculates on a death of a child just for spread his tukish propaganda and provocate bulgarians (since this thread is in bulgarian regional section i am 100% sure he post that for provocate)
i agree the comment from thraex is quite offensive but this is just the result of a costant provocation towards bulgarians from some members here

Archduke
12-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Macedonia doesn't have any issues with Turkey nowadays. We have no reasons to wish death upon you.

Yes and they should be your biggest enemies, even if we don't consider you Bulgarian.

What do you learn in school?

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Yes and they should be your biggest enemies, even if we don't consider you Bulgarian.

don't give her attention , she act like a child , since she is anti-bulgarian she just doing everything possible to write post against bulgarians

iNird
12-28-2012, 02:21 PM

Alexander the great, bugars r tatars, albanians are mountain people, no such thing as greeks only assimilated orthdodox turkish arvanites and macedonians, goce delcev and the macedonian races (you belong to the mulattos.)

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:28 PM
and lol when someone open a thread for genocide made by turks turkish members here make get angry and become very offensive , instead now onur open this thread all must be shut up , this is pathetic

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:35 PM
If we talk about modern times (1989-till now), Bulgaria is the only country which supports you.

I know that you dislike Bulgarians, but thanks to us Republic of Macedonia is now on the map. :thumb001:

yes but their problem is that their ultra-nationalist have interest in some regions like bulgarians pirin or agean macedonia and want want to steal bulgarian history and have this dream to take those regions from greece and bulgaria , but now they act as if they were victims and say that the fanatics are the bulgarians when in reality they are the first brainwashed fanatics

Azalea
12-28-2012, 02:44 PM
How dare you come into an European forum and talk like that? That's so arrogant and inappropriate for a lady, even if she is from the "subhuman" kind.
:confused:

Oh please, cry me a river.

A Bulgarian user is cheering for the dead of a 17 months old Turkish baby, killed by Bulgarians and then you have the guts to talk about my manners? Take your head out of your ass and look at your own people for ones.

Azalea
12-28-2012, 02:45 PM
don't give her attention , she act like a child , since she is anti-bulgarian she just doing everything possible to write post against bulgarians

Yes, it's my blind hate against Bulgarians that makes me react like this. Not Bulgarians supporting the murder of a 17 months old Turkish baby.

Archduke
12-28-2012, 02:48 PM

A Bulgarian user is cheering for the dead of a 17 months old Turkish baby, killed by Bulgarians and then you have the guts to talk about my manners? Take your head out of your ass and look at your own people for ones.

Thraex's comment wasn't very good, but you Turks did this to Bulgarians in more numerious numbers. The sister of my great grandfather was killed from Turks. She was 15 or so.

Many Thracian Bulgarians have at least one killed relative from Turks.

Partizan
12-28-2012, 02:50 PM
If you ask me, I supported dialogue and friendship between Turks and Bulgarians until encountering racist Bulgarians who reply my peaceful offers with insults. You can ask about that to Cannabis Sativa and Ashina, who know about me for YEARS. It is mostly Bulgarians who tend to be aggressive against Turks in first place.

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:51 PM

:picard2:
if ONE bulgarian cheering for that that don't give to you a reason to insult all bulgarians
you can see also a lot of turkish on the net who cheers for all the people killed by turks with their genocide

Partizan
12-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Thraex's comment wasn't very good, but you Turks did this to Bulgarians in more numerious numbers. The sister of my great grandfather was killed from Turks. She was 15 or so.

Many Thracian Bulgarians have at least one killed relative from Turks.

Balkans have a troubled history but if you check links I posted it was Turks who suffered most.

PS That's Bulgarian/Chuvash queen on your avatar. :D

So? It is a Turkic one, in my book it is the same with using Attila or Mete Khan in avatar.

Lithium
12-28-2012, 02:52 PM

Think about these 5 centuries and how many babies your ancestors have killed or kidnaped? Can you imagine that? You have no idea how many Bulgarians your barbarian ancestors have massacred. The death of a baby is a terrible thing no matter the ethnicity...

bimo
12-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, it's my blind hate against Bulgarians that makes me react like this. Not Bulgarians supporting the murder of a 17 months old Turkish baby.

that my post you quote i was talking for midori not you

Blackout
12-28-2012, 02:56 PM

I sincerely hope this happens to your family. Then we can see if you laugh. :)

shaliza
12-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Turks are so annoying. They are never guilty of anything. Always others are responsible for what Turks actually have done. One only needs to take a look at their Neo-Ottoman policy to explain from where their current attitude to Christians originates.

poiuytrewq0987
12-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Turkish scum, apologize for 500 years of nazist occupation first.

Pecheneg
12-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Turkish scum, apologize for 500 years of nazist occupation first.

When will you stop jumping from one's dick on another's? Apparently you are bulgarian now?

I mean, even Leliana is much more respectable anti-Turk member to me since she doesn't change her views more often than her underwear, unlike you.

v
v
v

Nah, I'm just saying that it'd be GREAT if there was a new Ottoman Empire.

There already is. ;)

http://www.nysdelight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/fetih.jpg

Long live Mehmet the Conqueror!

http://mybyzantine.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/mehmet-the-conqueror.jpg

Are you comparing the fake Armenian holocaust with the very real Jewish holocaust? Armenians had huge influence in high places in the Ottoman government. They were very much first-class citizens just behind to Ottoman Turks for centuries Until... they decided to pursue an independent Armenia and joined up forces with Russia to realize this. This, of course, was seen as a hostile move by the Ottomans and they had NO choice but to ensure the complete and total defeat of them because all of them actively collaborated against the Ottomans. What other choice did the Ottomans have? Gift them with flowers and thank them for their war on us? The Jewish holocaust cannot be even compared with the war Armenians started. The Jews were specifically targeted by Hitler and German collaborators. German collaborators rounded them up and brought them to camps for extermination or to die by poor conditions and plague. This didn't happen to Armenians. Armenians were treated like opponents -- not targets to be exterminated.

morski
12-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Annoying Turks are annoying.

Pecheneg
12-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Annoying Turks are annoying.

Sorry If my words about your new fuck-buddy hurt you.

morski
12-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry If my words about your new fuck-buddy hurt you.

What's with you and sodomy?

Trun
12-28-2012, 03:51 PM

You're just another proof Turkish bitches are better with full mouths.

I don't understand who made you and Onur mods in an European forum.

Pecheneg
12-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Y

Loki. Go cry in his profile.

iNird
12-28-2012, 03:56 PM
You're just another proof Turkish bitches are better with full mouths.

Oh snap!

bimo
12-28-2012, 05:25 PM

better to ask who why exactly ashina and onur are moderator
i don't have problem if there are turks on this forum , my point is that , a moderator must be a neutral person who trying to calm the situation and banned the trolls
ashina and onur instead are trolls , this is the problem

Onur
12-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Some do. Most of the Turks prefer to use their Bulgarian names abroad because the Turks dont have very positive image in Germany for example.
Ohh and i am sure Bulgarians have a very positive image in there and all the Germans shows special care towards them!

Who on earth desires to be a Bulgarian? What is Bulgarian anyway? A bunch of people with several obscure origins who happened to live in an approximate territory . You don't even know who the Bulgars was and it`s unknown what was the origins of present day Bulgarians. Some theories with 20+ possibilities, thats it.

First of all, you better prove us about what are Bulgarians and then let people decide whether they wanna be one or not.

Well, I do not have a link but as far as I know Batak issue started with death of 200 Turkish civilians. The Western inspectors who came there found nothing about "Turks enslaved Bulgarian women" etc. etc.
Batak issue was totally a myth, nothing but a fantasy, one of 100s of invented stories by the Balkan states founded in the former Ottoman provinces.

The fallacy of Batak incident even admitted by the former PM (or president) of Bulgaria.

morski
12-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Batak issue was totally a myth, nothing but a fantasy, one of 100s of invented stories by the Balkan states founded in the former Ottoman provinces.

The fallacy of Batak incident even admitted by the former PM (or president) of Bulgaria.

Unbelievable! Turk, you get the fuck out of this section!

ioan assen
12-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Ohh and i am sure Bulgarians have a very positive image in there and all the Germans shows special care towards them!
Sure! My personal oppinion is that Bulgaria entered that early into the EU tnx mainly to the German support. We have always had close relations with the Germans. Out of all the great powers, historicly we have been connected mainly to Russia and Germany and maybe to Austria. Thats the reality, like it or not. While the Turks in Germany are seen as this backwardish islamic element who doesnt integrate and just brings the asiatic 19th century into the German towns.

Who on earth desires to be a Bulgarian? What is Bulgarian anyway? A bunch of people with several obscure origins who happened to live in an approximate territory. You don't even know who the Bulgars was and it`s unknown what was the origins of present day Bulgarians. Some theories with 20+ possibilities, thats it.
Its strange that this very argument comes from a Turk. What is Turk? Turk are the most unbiased on any history people. The only common thing between the totally diferent people populating presentday Turkey is your backward religion: islam. You base your identity on some central asian mongoloids while physically in the west you are turkified, islamized Balkanians (exGreeks, exBulgarians, exSerbs etc...), while in the east you are turkified and islamized Armenians, Georgians and Persians (the process was not fully acomplished: check the Kurds). If Bulgarians have 20+ teories, then the Turks have 200+. You are one misguided mix of people (mainly ex Byzantines) who trough force and pluder took up the fake identity of their rapers.

First of all, you better prove us about what are Bulgarians and then let people decide whether they wanna be one or not.
Bulgarians are mixed people: like all the people in the Balkans but mainly the Turks. We descend mainly from three ethnic groups: Thracians, Southeastern Slavs and Bulgars. We have distinct culture since 9th century which is actually the first slavic recorded culture and which influenced Eastern Europe. What are the Turks apart from people whose biggest achievement is that they brought the Balkans 10 centuries back in its development?

Partizan
12-29-2012, 04:27 AM

*cough* Can Bulgarian users translate me the part about Ottomans and Batak? *cough*

Професор Кръстьо Манчев е роден на 27 септември 1926 година в село Верзар, Царибродско, Западни покрайнини. Завършва история в СУ. Специализирал е в ГДР и СССР. Научен сътрудник в Института по балканистика при БАН. Избягал през 1949 година в България, години наред е работил в Димитровград като бригадир, бил убеден комунист и антититовист. След това учителства в Симеоновград. Там проф. Кръстьо Манчев представи най-новата си книга “Кървавият край на Югославия” миналата седмица. На Балканите величието винаги се е измервало с територии - колкото повече имаш, толкова си по-велик, казва той. Напротив - колкото по-образован, работещ, знаещ и можещ е един народ, колкото по-уредена ти е държавата, тогава си наистина велик.

- Одобрявате ли назначения министър на българите в чужбина?

- Една политика, която и да е, трябва да приеме съществуващите реалности, не може да е успешна в разрез със съществуващите реалности. Македония е съществуваща реалност. И там, в тая Македония, може да има някой, който иска да е българин. Но мнозинството са македонци, така казват, или поне това е, което аз знам. Тази е реалността и тя трябва да се приеме. Аз лично, ако ме питате, не одобрявам да има министър за българите извън България. Абе, я си представете, че Турция си назначи министър за турците в България. Как ще изглежда това - някой техен министър да се занимава с тях? Така изглежда в Македония Божидар сега.

- Той определено ги дразни. Беше обявил награда, ако се намерят сериозни доказателства за съществуването на македонска нация.

- За каква македонска нация да се намерят документи? Ами тях ги има! Аз и на него му казах: През 1903 г. има един Кръстьо Мисирков, който е издал книга “За македонските работи”. Ама тя е издадена в София и там се твърди, че българи, сърби такива-онакива няма, ние сме от едно дъно. Има един голям сръбски учен, казва се Стоян Новакович, още в края на XIX век е казал това. Те не са нито сърби, нито българи. Тази теза за македонизма е малко в услуга на Сърбия тогава. Сега тя не е актуална, защото македонизмът е антисръбски. Това ние трябва да схванем доста добре. Той не е просръбски, нито е пробългарски, той си е македонски национализъм. Това е македонизма. И

Стоян Новакович е казал още тогава - те не са нито българи, нито сърби, те са си отделно нещо. Ние обаче ще поддържаме това твърдение, защото това ще ги отдели от България и ще помогне Македония да стане част от Сърбия. Аз не виждам никаква друга перспектива освен ние да признаем това и да работим в тая посока, а не обратно.

Какъв е този случай сега със Спаска Митрева? Мъж и жена се скарали, развели се, имат дете. Има някакъв съд, който се занимава с това кой прав, кой крив. На българската държава ли е работа да се занимава с това? Да решава техните съдби. И тя е права, защото се е обявила за българка. А защо тя се е обявила за българка? Ами защото знае, че българската държава ще застане зад нея. Така го виждам аз. И се ангажираха на високо ниво… Даже и министър-председателят имаше изявления. И освен това със сигурност знам, че някои хора там искат български паспорти от егоистични съображения, за да дойдат тук в България, защото сме член на ЕС, а не защото чак толкова са българи.

- Тяхната политика не е ли малко така инфантилна. Те са най малката нация на Балканския полуостров, а като че ли имат най-много претенции?

- Не мога да кажа, че имат най-много претенции. Те са в тежка ситуация. Гърция не ги иска, ние имаме претенции, макар че ги прикриваме, Албания е оттатък - една трета от македонците са албанци. Тя може да няма претенции, но населението е албанско и имаше искане това население да бъде в съюз с албанците и да правят обща държава. Освен това е сиромашка страна. Това е, което аз от разстояние мога да кажа и виждам.

- Или в Австралия техен министър имал националистически изказвания, а президентът Първанов каза, че подкрепата ни за Македония няма да бъде безусловна.

- Ами, ако така е казал, това не е добре. Какво искаме да правим тогава? Да я капсулираме ли? Тогава тя винаги ще бъде против нас. Аз това не го приемам. Как така може да говори? Не го приемам! Вижте какво, държавната политика се прави също от хората. Те могат да правят и глупости. Но ние никога не сме били гражданско общество, което да заеме позиция. Да каже стоп, тука не сте прави и да ги свали, да смени политиката. Ние винаги сме вървели подир управниците си.

- Моделът на ЕС - това ли е бъдещето, както казахте “пъстрото общество”?

- То не може да се промени. Ние имаме близо два милиона небългари. Какво да правим с тях, да ги избием ли? Ние трябва да ги интегрираме. Никаква друга политика не е възможна. А какво значи да ги интегрираме? Първо трябва да се започне от образованието, защото те, за да са интегрирани, трябва да са образовани, да могат да работят, да влязат в това общество. Ами като искаме да ги направим като болшинството от народа, ние трябва да им дадем път. Аз да ви питам сега? Имали в България турчин генерал?

- Не.

- Е, защо? Те са една десета от населението. Защо от Освобождението досега да не се е излъчил един турчин за генерал?

- Може би нямат способни…, не знам…

- Айде, бе! Аз до известна степен съм специалист и по Австро-Унгария. И съм написал и в книгите за историите на Балканските народи за тая част на Балканите, която е била под тази империя. Отлично знам, че една голяма част от ръководния състав на Австроунгарската армия са били сърби, в това число и от Босна, и от Хърватия.

- Вие казахте, че когато империята се разпада, тогава се раждат нациите?

- Не, те са се родили преди това, в рамките на империята са се родили нациите, където всяка иска да има държава. И почват да делят наследството. Затова и се разпада Османската империя. Националната тема е, която ги разбива. Те са империи, които господстват едни над други. В Османската империя има дискриминация - мюсюлмани над немюсюлмани. Тия империи затова нямат бъдеще - защото се основават на господство. Защо се разпадна съветската империя - пак по тая причина. Югославия - също. Сърбите, мнозинство от населението, заели командни позиции и искат да ги развият, а пък другите въстават и те се разпадат. Образуват се нови държави и те се пръскат.
Не може да се разделя така - тука сме ние, а нататък сте вие. Няма такова нещо. Ето моя царибродски край. Там, където е сторена берлинската граница (по Берлинския конгрес от 1878 г. - б. р.), ги е направила сърби. Преди това никой не е викал: аз сам такъв, аз онакъв. Те са еднакви хора, и езикът им е еднакъв, и вярата им също, обаче границата, пропагандата ги кара след време да са сърби. Отсам границата пък са българи.

Снимка: авторът
Има едно село там, което и сега съществува, казва се Планиница и берлинската граница е сложена по средата му. Половината в Сърбия - половината в България. И тая част, която е с България, се нарича Българска планиница и сега, а другата се нарича Сръбска планиница. Има анекдот, дали е вярно това не знам, но двама братя, единият останал в българската част, а другият - в сръбската, се скарали в някаква нива и се псували на майка. Единият псувал: Майка ти българска, а другият: Майка ти сръбска. Това са грешките на историята, това са куриозите на историята.

И сега има много хора-дилетанти и казват: Ниш е български. Ама може да има десетина хиляда българи, ама това е сто и отгоре хиляден град. Може ли заради това да е български, а тия десетина хиляди са от Западните покрайнини, които живеят и работят, там са намерили работа, препитание. Това са царибродчани, босилградчани.

- Вие казахте, че историята все още не е наука. Вече не се ли е изчистила?

- Не.

- Неотдавна имаше скандал с преоценка на обстоятелствата около Баташкото клане. Там се намесиха пак най-отговорни фактори - президентът. Признак на слабост ли е, когато някой иска да погледне по друг начин историята?

- Вижте - национализмът е страхотна въдица, понеже властта се взима и губи чрез тези избори. Трябва да имаш привърженици, които да гласуват за тебе. Ако аз с тия приказки, които тука изприказвах, изляза на изборите, кой ще гласува за мене?

- Никой!

- Виждате ли, а ако развея патриотарско знаме - всички ще ме подкрепят. Ето това е. Тези хора бяха изкуствоведи, те казваха и показваха, че картината която е създадена за Баташкото клане, е сътворена десетина или дванайсет години след събитието. И това нещо там е инсценирано, направил го е тоя, който е правил картината. Той е довел хора да се инсценира случката. И след това ние сме възприели тази картина като исторически извор, а тя е художествено произведение. Това искаха да ни кажат хората. А се явиха тука политици и имаше заплахи, че ще я убиват тази жена.

- Дошли от друго село и са ги избили нали. Барутин ли е бил човекът?

- Барутин е селото, а Барутанлията е този, който е избивал. Това са помаци. А освен това събитията са пресъздадени по Макгахан, един американец, който е дошъл тук да описва и просто е преувеличил. Вие това можете да го напишете или не, аз го приказвам ще го кажа и на вас - защо тия батачани са били в църквата? Ами в гората нагоре да бяха побегнали. Задавал ли си е тоя въпрос българинът - защо се крият в църква? Защо четата на поп Харитон се крие в Дряновския манастир? Ами да хванат гората. Това е първият въпрос. Вторият въпрос – изклани били 5000 души на дръвник. Колко време трябва да се извърши това нещо? Пет хиляди души да бъдат заклани, главите им да бъдат махнати, следващия, следващия… Той най-малко една седмица трябва да трае. Това е практически невъзможно. И трети въпрос. Колко е голяма тая църква. Били ли сте там? Колко да е голяма - ами да събере, да събере двеста, триста души, как пет хиляди? Тия въпроси българинът задал ли си е? Ами не ги е задал, защото няма кой да му ги каже, и ако някой като мене му ги зададе, ще отиде в затвора. Или няма да може да разчита на никаква кариера. Аз не искам това, вече съм пенсионер, не ме интересува. Само ако ми вземат пенсията ще ме разсипят. Но не вярвам да стигне дотам. Като заключение сега ще кажа. В османската империя е имало религиозна толерантност. Още 1354 година, когато са взели Цариград султанът е повикал патриарха и му е предоставил патриаршията. Патриархът в Османската империя е имал ранг на везир - министър. Имало и обесени патриарси, но тази институция е съществувала през цялото време.

- През турско робство ли?

- Не го наричам турско робство. Знаете ли какво е робство? Роб е този, който е собственост на някого, когато нямате собственост. Ако аз съм ваш роб, трябва вие да сте мой собственик. В османската империя такова нещо не е имало.

- Хората са имали имоти, нали?

- Имали сме богати хора, имали сме училище, имали сме всичко. А Стефан Цанев написа “Българските хроники” и как ги написал, в сума ти страници, какви сме били роби. Роби, та роби! Ама Османската империя е космополитна държава и роби не е имало, като производително население. Никой на никого не е бил собственост.
Ние имаме цяла колония в Цариград, в Измир.

- Вие не ми отговорихте на въпроса, защо българите в Батак са потърсили закрила в църквата?

- Ами заради тая толерантност. В Османската империя не е било допустимо мюсюлманин да влиза в християнска църква. Това е. И Копривщица е имала някакво самоуправление. Там турчин не е можел така свободно да ходи. А има предание, че в Неготин - сръбски град - турчин не е можел да мине през града с подкован кон. Защото тропа и безпокои хората.

Снимка: авторът
Ние тази империя сме я възприели според пропагандата, която са развили нашите възрожденци. Тогава те са искали да направят държава и затова развиват такава антитурска пропаганда, а ние сме взели това за чиста монета. Трябва да я очистим тази работа сега. И да кажем за Османската империя това, което е. И има френски съчинения на тема Османска империя и от други от световно известни автори.

- Всъщност нашите представи за този период са на двеста години?

- Преди двеста години, както са ги оформили възрожденците, ние все още стоим на това. Има “История на Балканите” написана от Жорж Кастелан, преведена е на български език. Той горе-долу е разказал какво е тая империя. Имало ли е турско иго, тук не става дума за робство. Ние трябва да си очистим представите за това нещо и може да се попитаме и за това. Ами защо ние 500 години сме били там, като сме толкова ербап? Защо сърбите седемдесет години по-рано от нас въстават? Защо гърците по-рано от нас си правят държава. Защо ние сме последни, или предпоследни преди албанците. Аз в “История на балканските народи”, том I, съм го разгледал тази въпрос и съм му дал някакъв отговор.

- Преди известно време се прокрадна една идея учени от всички държави да напишат обща история на балканските народи?

- Това е идея. Много добра идея. Обаче национализмът пречи да стане това.

- Има ли такъв прецедент в света?

- Не съм чул за такъв. Но гледайте, нашата история е написана от национални позиции, ама гръцката и тя е от национални, и сръбската. Те се пресичат една в друга. Това, което е за нас е истина, за сърбите не е. И обратно. Ще кажа конкретен пример - 1916 година ние завоювахме Моравието. Влиза там българска войска, прави се българска администрация, преименуват хората, правят ги българи, училищата правят български, арестуват хора, препращат ги насам-натам, мобилизират сърбите, издава се вестник “Моравски глас”. Има историци, които пишат какви големи българи са тия моравци. А те въстават, има голямо въстание срещу нас и ние трябва да го напишем в учебниците най-сетне. Да знае българският народ какво е било. И това се повтаря 1941, 1942 година пак още веднъж. И сега пак някой ми пише за моравските българи, иска още веднъж да ходим там. Ами не ни ли стига два пъти? Много често в нашата история няма македонци, те са българи, защото през 1941 година ни посрещнали не знам как си. И никой не е написал как през 1944 година са ни изпратили. Ама и това трябва да се напише.

- А как са ни изпратили там?

- Как, гледали сме като… И с това посрещане. Ами ние 41-а година как посрещаме Хитлер? После 43-а година как плачем за цар Борис - аз съм свидетел на това. После 44-а година как посрещаме руснаците, после 46-а година как посрещаме Тито, 48-а година как го ругаем, после 49-а година как крещим на площадите “Смърт на Трайчо Костов”. Това за какво е доказателство, че хората са манипулирани, че вървят като стадо.

http://e-vestnik.bg/7608/prof-krastyo-manchev-natsionalizmat-e-vaditsa-za-naivni-hora/

Its strange that this very argument comes from a Turk. What is Turk? Turk are the most unbiased on any history people. The only common thing between the totally diferent people populating presentday Turkey is your backward religion: islam. You base your identity on some central asian mongoloids while physically in the west you are turkified, islamized Balkanians (exGreeks, exBulgarians, exSerbs etc...), while in the east you are turkified and islamized Armenians, Georgians and Persians (the process was not fully acomplished: check the Kurds). If Bulgarians have 20+ teories, then the Turks have 200+. You are one misguided mix of people (mainly ex Byzantines) who trough force and pluder took up the fake identity of their rapers.

Please, learn about genetics:

http://i48.tinypic.com/15rkv1c.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/64j79y.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/902jrn.png

Also if you take Uzbeks as "Seljuks", Turks carry 30% Seljuk genes (http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/11/rolloff-and-alder-analysis-of-turks.html)(Which is probably not true since Seljuks migrated before Mongol invasion. They were probably more Caucasoid than modern Central Asians):

By the way, we are SURE about what we are. We do not deny native Anatolian part but we mostly like to identify ourselves with Turkic one. Except some marginal Anatolists, every Turk would think like that. However you Bulgarians? At first, many Bulgarians do not want to deny their Bulgar past but the problem is, Bulgars were a Turkic people! Thus, crackpot theories like "They were pure Aryans from Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!111" appear :) Many Bulgarians know that Turkic origin of Bulgars is not deniable, that is why they choose being identified with Slavs and/or Thracians. It is not familiar for us, I have never seen a guy who is ashamed of his Seljuk origins and claim Hittite or Lydian one(I mean "real life").

Bulgarians are mixed people: like all the people in the Balkans but mainly the Turks. We descend mainly from three ethnic groups: Thracians, Southeastern Slavs and Bulgars. We have distinct culture since 9th century which is actually the first slavic recorded culture and which influenced Eastern Europe. What are the Turks apart from people whose biggest achievement is that they brought the Balkans 10 centuries back in its development?

To be honest, it was Tımar system which abolished the backward feudality in Balkans.

Pecheneg
12-29-2012, 05:33 AM
Please, learn about genetics:

Bulgarians speak indo-european language while their dna says they are not indo-european baltid/corded invaders from Kurgan steppes but some native folk, also their nation is named "bulgarian" after Turkic "Bulgar" clan but they don't even have 1% mongoloid admixture in them. Now some of these twats try to bitch about Turks. Fucking funny.

Archduke
12-29-2012, 08:22 AM
also their nation is named "bulgarian" after Turkic "Bulgar" clan but they don't even have 1% mongoloid admixture in them. Now some of these twats try to bitch about Turks. Fucking funny.

So the 8-10% Mongoloids in Turkey are the only real Turks? What are the rest?

And prove that Bulgars were Mongoloid or G T F O

Archduke
12-29-2012, 08:24 AM

You fucking animal.

Turks reject the Armenian genocide, the genocides against Greeks and Assyrians this way. Animals!

Archduke
12-29-2012, 08:27 AM
There were no massacres against Bulgarians yes...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/bg/2/26/%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%B4% D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F_-_Batak.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/bg/f/fc/Batak_klane_Marga_Goranova.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Kostnitza.jpg

I guess that Bulgarians made everything up?

PS I can post quotes of western journalists which came right after the Batak massacre, but i don't want to show your animal behavior.

d3cimat3d
12-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Just 1 fucking baby, big deal.

Trun
12-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Bulgarians in Batak were killed mostly by rent soldiers (bashibozuks). Most weren't Turks but Pomaks (like Onur). But it was Turks who pulled the strings of the puppets. Turkish elites killed the way Hitler and Stalin killed - indirectly.

Archduke
12-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Bulgarians in Batak were killed mostly by rent soldiers (bashibozuks). Most weren't Turks but Pomaks (like Onur). But it was Turks who pulled the strings of the puppets. Turkish elites killed the way Hitler and Stalin killed - indirectly.

They can be Greeks, Serbs, Armenians, Georgians etc.

Like Pecheneg said, only the Mongoloids in Turkey are real Turks. :lol:

Lithium
12-29-2012, 09:20 AM
It's funny how Turks and wanna be turks like Onur, talk about being mixed and being a subhuman like our dear Ashina. You seriously need a mirror!

morski
12-29-2012, 12:03 PM
*cough* Can Bulgarian users translate me the part about Ottomans and Batak? *cough*

Turk, get the fuck out of this section. You are not welcome here.

Pecheneg
12-29-2012, 03:31 PM
So the 8-10% Mongoloids in Turkey are the only real Turks? What are the rest?

And prove that Bulgars were Mongoloid or G T F O

It's your compatriot who says Turkic=Mongoloid while i try to say the opposite.

You base your identity on some central asian mongoloids while physically in the west you are turkified, islamized Balkanians (exGreeks, exBulgarians, exSerbs etc...)

So if being Turkic equals to being Mongoloid as he says then bulgarians don't have a single drop of "original Bulgar" blood since they were just another Turkic tribe.

And they are like 2% or less :lol: Siberian Cold Breeze phenotype is very rare there, so this proves it. The rest are Balkano/Anatolid/Caucaso/MENA mutts.

It's a proven fact that Turks score 30% to 50% Turkmen admixture. (varies depending on the region)

Turks of Turkey speak an Oghuz dialect of Turkic languages. The other major Turkic groups speaking Oghuz include Azeri Turks of Azerbaijan and Iran as well as Turkmens of Turkmenistan.
Recent analysis by Hodoğlugil & Mahley (2012) has compared genetic samples from three Turkish locations, Aydin, Istanbul and Kayseri, with those of Krygyz genetic samples. Dienekes, within the context of the Dodecad project [5] , has compared autosomal genes of Turkish samples with those of Turkmen samples from the Yunusbayev study.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lnu97s.png
The results for Kayseri were similar to results for Istanbul. These results suggest that Turkmens of Turkmenistan are fundamentally West Asian genetically and similar to Turks of Turkey. Furthermore the Siberian genetic content in Turkmens and Turks of Turkey are comparable suggesting a significant Turkmen influx into Anatolia if indeed the source population of Turks of Turkey were Turkmens of Seljuqs.
Turks' Anatolian neighbors/relatives Armenians and Greeks lack Siberian and East Asian genes all together. Depending on the source population of Turks of Anatolia this suggests a significant Turkmen population must have migrated to Anatolia to have passed on these Siberian and East Asian segments to the current Turkish population. If that source population is Turkmens of Turkmenistan then Anatolia must have received a Turkoman migrant population approximately equal to its original population size.

How about you indo-european speaking albanians? "4% R1a" lol. Even Kurds are more indo-european than you.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-29-2012, 04:14 PM
And they are like 2% or less :lol: Siberian Cold Breeze phenotype is very rare there, so this proves it. The rest are Balkano/Anatolid/Caucaso/MENA mutts.

Will you stop using my name Mr. Dumbfall?
I warned you about that previously ..
And after 1000 repeat, your thick skull won't get it ..We are offsprings of Turkmens +Anatolian Natives.
Oğuz are not Kırgız or Tuvan ..We are western Turkic tribes.

Yes we are mixed because we found a big empire ,having lands on three continents .Mixing is quite normal.It happens all the time to empires .It is like winning a land .We came from depths of Asia , we owned your Europid bodies as war spoils, as well as the land.

Your Europid bodies are our homes now .We occupied your DNA'S too.Asians from Türkmenistan live in them, no matter they look MENA or Balkanoid.Horse may be white ,but rider is Turkic.:cool:

Minor isolated mountain tribes like yours only saw in their dreams. Go green with envy ..:shakefist

Dont worry in 200 years your grandchildren will all look like me..;)

poiuytrewq0987
12-29-2012, 04:34 PM
ugly turks should gtfo. partizan and pecheneg the biggest butthurt members on teh forums.

shaliza
12-29-2012, 05:04 PM
So Turkish subhumans claim Ottomans weren't responsible for the Batak genocide? Maybe Bulgarians killed themselves?

But wait, there it goes. In Perushtica, a little town near Batak, the scum surrounded Bulgarians and started to cut them into pieces, so Bulgarians who remained alive hided in the town's church. This didn't stop the Turkish animals, so when Bulgarians saw they are doomed, they decided to kill themselves and their children, in order to avoid being tortured to death by the Muslims.

This is from Ivan Vazov, greatest Bulgarian writer, who describes the story of one of the heroes from Perushtica - Kocho Chestimenski. A heart breaking story.

Във тоя миг Кочо - простият чизмар,
наранен отслабнал и бунтовник стар,
повика жена си - млада хубавица,
на гърди с детенце със златна косица
и рече: "Невасто Виж, настая сеч
и по-лошо нещо... Ти разбираш веч...
Искаш ли да умреш?" - И клетата майка
бледна, луда, няма и без да завайка,
сложи се детето с трептящи ръце
и кат го цалуна в бялото чебце,
задтана и рече: "То да е отзади!
Удряй!"...И Кочо ножът си извади
кървав из гърди й; и чучур червен
бликна и затече, и Кочо втрещен
погледна детето. То плачеше, клето!
"Майка ти не ще и сама на небето!"
Рече и замахна като в някой сън
и възви глава си, пламнала в огън.
Главицата падна, трупът се затресе
и кръвта детинска с майчинта се смеси.
И Кочо пак рече: Не остана мощ,
но за един удар имам сила йощ!"
И ножът димещи опря с две ръце
право дето тупа негово сърце.
И падна обагрен, грозен, страховит
с отворени очи и със нож забит.

Translation:

At this moment Kocho - the simple shoemaker,
wounded, weak and an old rebel,
called up his wife - a young beauty,
with a golden-haired child on her chest,
and said: "Look, it's a massacre,
and even worse...you understand.
Do you want to die?"
The poor mother, pale, crazy, and without whining,
placed down the child with trembling hands,
and while kissing it on its white forehead,
yelled: "Let it be behind! Strike!"
And Kocho took out his knife, bloody through her chest,
and red spout ran, and Kocho, shocked, looked at the child.
It cried desperately.
"Your mother won't be alone in heaven" he said and swung,
like in some kind of a dream,
and he turned his head blazed in fire.
The little head fell, the corpse shook,
and the blood of the child mixed with its mother's.
Kocho said again: "No power left,
but for one more strike I have enough strength."
And the smoking knife he reclined with both hands,
directly where his heart beat.
And fell tinted, ugly, horrific,
with open eyes and a knife embedded.

Partizan
12-29-2012, 07:49 PM

I just asked about translate :coffee:

I come with solid evidences, you show your weakness by insulting. For 8 pages, Turks come with evidences and Bulgarians answer with cheap insults.

Partizan
12-29-2012, 07:53 PM
So Turkish subhumans claim Ottomans weren't responsible for the Batak genocide? Maybe Bulgarians killed themselves?

But wait, there it goes. In Perushtica, a little town near Batak, the scum surrounded Bulgarians and started to cut them into pieces, so Bulgarians who remained alive hided in the town's church. This didn't stop the Turkish animals, so when Bulgarians saw they are doomed, they decided to kill themselves and their children, in order to avoid being tortured to death by the Muslims.

This is from Ivan Vazov, greatest Bulgarian writer, who describes the story of one of the heroes from Perushtica - Kocho Chestimenski. A heart breaking story.

Translation:

At this moment Kocho - the simple shoemaker,
wounded, weak and an old rebel,
called up his wife - a young beauty,
with a golden-haired child on her chest,
and said: "Look, it's a massacre,
and even worse...you understand.
Do you want to die?"
The poor mother, pale, crazy, and without whining,
placed down the child with trembling hands,
and while kissing it on its white forehead,
yelled: "Let it be behind! Strike!"
And Kocho took out his knife, bloody through her chest,
and red spout ran, and Kocho, shocked, looked at the child.
It cried desperately.
"Your mother won't be alone in heaven" he said and swung,
like in some kind of a dream,
and he turned his head blazed in fire.
The little head fell, the corpse shook,
and the blood of the child mixed with its mother's.
Kocho said again: "No power left,
but for one more strike I have enough strength."
And the smoking knife he reclined with both hands,
directly where his heart beat.
And fell tinted, ugly, horrific,
with open eyes and a knife embedded.

It seems you are fond of translating Bulgarian into English. Well, I do not like Google Translate since it is awful, I'd like if you would translate that for me :)

- Вие не ми отговорихте на въпроса, защо българите в Батак са потърсили закрила в църквата?

- Ами заради тая толерантност. В Османската империя не е било допустимо мюсюлманин да влиза в християнска църква. Това е. И Копривщица е имала някакво самоуправление. Там турчин не е можел така свободно да ходи. А има предание, че в Неготин - сръбски град - турчин не е можел да мине през града с подкован кон. Защото тропа и безпокои хората.

Ние тази империя сме я възприели според пропагандата, която са развили нашите възрожденци. Тогава те са искали да направят държава и затова развиват такава антитурска пропаганда, а ние сме взели това за чиста монета. Трябва да я очистим тази работа сега. И да кажем за Османската империя това, което е. И има френски съчинения на тема Османска империя и от други от световно известни автори.

http://e-vestnik.bg/7608/prof-krastyo-manchev-natsionalizmat-e-vaditsa-za-naivni-hora/

bimo
12-29-2012, 07:57 PM

I come with solid evidences, you show your weakness by insulting. For 8 pages, Turks come with evidences and Bulgarians answer with cheap insults.

i noticed the opposite :bored:

Partizan
12-29-2012, 08:25 PM
i noticed the opposite :bored:

Let's see(If you want, you might not consider Thraex the Nondescript as Bulgarian, I would not so)

What's with you and sodomy?

You fucking animal.

Actually, I did not write anything insulting if you check but Twitch and morski insisted on showing typical Bulgarian decency to me :)

Archduke
12-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Let's see(If you want, you might not consider Thraex the Nondescript as Bulgarian, I would not so)

Actually, I did not write anything insulting if you check but Twitch and morski insisted on showing typical Bulgarian decency to me :)

You guys are denying one of the most bloody massacres in Bulgarian history done by Turks. What do you expect?

Partizan
12-29-2012, 09:44 PM
You guys are denying one of the most bloody massacres in Bulgarian history done by Turks. What do you expect?

Answering decently or translating what I sent and trying to disprove with logical methods.

We cannot deny Bathoax since such a fairytale did not happen. I am a history student, Onur is also studying those things academically, if we would study about surreal literature, we would help you for those fantastic fictions though.

Don Arb
12-29-2012, 10:06 PM
When the biggest murders in the history accuses you for murder!!

bimo
12-29-2012, 10:16 PM
this thread should be closed
onur is very sad you talk about a dead child just for troll on internet

Archduke
12-29-2012, 10:17 PM
We cannot deny Bathoax since such a fairytale did not happen. I am a history student, Onur is also studying those things academically, if we would study about surreal literature, we would help you for those fantastic fictions though.

You see? You are animals!

In the midst of this heap, I could distinguish the slight skeleton form, still enclosed in a chemise, the skull wrapped about with a coloured handkerchief, and the bony ankles encased in the embroidered footless stockings worn by Bulgarian girls.

It was the skeleton of a young girl not more than fifteen lying by the roadside, and partly covered with the debris of a fallen wall. It was still clothed in a chemise; the ankles were enclosed in footless stockings, but the little feet, from which the shoes had been taken, were naked, and owing to the fact that the flesh had dried instead of decomposing were nearly perfect. There was a large gash in the skull, to which a mass of rich brown hair, nearly a yard long, still clung, trailing in the dust. It is to be remarked that all the skeletons found here were dressed in a chemise only, and this poor child had evidently been stripped to her chemise, partly in the search for money and jewels, partly out of mere brutality, and afterwards killed.

http://www.attackingthedevil.co.uk/related/macgahan.php#sthash.KC4HAnqA.dpbs

Archduke
12-29-2012, 10:22 PM
I couldn't believe that i could say it but now i agree with what Thraex said.

Bulgarians should've kill 1000x more mongrel babies back in the 80'. This ugly and dirty turkish race should vanish from the Bulgarian lands.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-29-2012, 10:36 PM

Bulgarians should've kill 1000x more mongrel babies back in the 80'. This ugly and dirty turkish race should vanish from the Bulgarian lands.

I smell Ex-Orc
Can you vanish it from your soul?

bimo
12-29-2012, 10:39 PM
When the biggest murders in the history accuses you for murder!!

they not only are the biggest murders , they are also too much tolerated in bulgaria , they have their party and their tv news in turkish

Partizan
12-29-2012, 10:47 PM
You see? You are animals!

Nope, we just state the truth.

http://www.attackingthedevil.co.uk/related/macgahan.php#sthash.KC4HAnqA.dpbs

Januarius MacGahan and The Daily News(London)... I won't buy Gladstone era Britain's Turkophobe propaganda bullshit. Translate the Bulgarian article if you have guts to admit that many respectable Bulgarians(Prime Minister and Professors) stated that Batak was a HOAX.

Heh, please show your real face. You Bulgarians genocided Turks from 1877 to 1989, your attidute also support this claim!

The 1877 Russian invasion of Ottoman Europe led to the flight of 515,000 and the deaths of 288,000 Bulgarian Muslims, nearly all Turks. Only 46% of the Bulgarian Muslims remained. In exchange, 187,000 Bulgarians from what remained in Ottoman Europe went to Bulgaria.

Tomorrow I will post about demographics. Bulgaria was mostly Muslim inhabited until genocide against Turks and other Muslims in Russo-Turkish War and Balkan War I. Russkies and Bulgarians are responsible for Turkish genocide and your hateful attidute proves that you did not change!

bimo
12-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Heh, please show your real face. You Bulgarians genocided Turks from 1877 to 1989, your attidute also support this claim!

lol please , you can't compare the failed process of bulgarization of turk during the during the communist period (not from 1877) with the real genocides committed from the turks
just you turks should accept that like mostly germans agree that hitler was an animal

Archduke
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM

Tomorrow I will post about demographics. Bulgaria was mostly Muslim inhabited until genocide against Turks and other Muslims in Russo-Turkish War and Balkan War I. Russkies and Bulgarians are responsible for Turkish genocide and your hateful attidute proves that you did not change!

There was no genocide against Turks. Why you make up things like that, are you high?

That's science fiction. :rolleyes:

bimo

russians and bulgarians have done a good job , those turks were just invader on bulgarian land iand they were only pushed back to turkey
instead turks invaded other lands and kill a lot of innocent peoples

still today there are a lot of pseudo turks in bulgaria who should go in anatolia

Partizan
lol please , you can't compare the failed process of bulgarization of turk during the during the communist period

Say that to survivors of Belene:

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/091111/GAL-09Nov11-3066/media/PHO-09Nov11-187249.jpg

(not from 1877)

Actually 1877-1878 was the start of Turkish genocide, 1913-1914 and 1989 are later genocides against our people.

with the real genocides committed from the turks
just you turks should accept that like mostly germans agree that hitler was an animal

Why should I accept all those bullshits which were fabricated by imperialist powers?(Gladstone Britain, Tsarist Russia and Soviet Russia)? Real historians like Justin McCarthy and Bertrand Lewis proved that real victims were Turks, for several times. Heck, even objective Bulgarian historians accept that Batak was a fabrication of Western media!

Partizan
12-29-2012, 11:04 PM
There was no genocide against Turks, are you high?

That's science fiction. :rolleyes:

Not science fiction but historical facts based on censuses and archives.

russians and bulgarians have done a good job , those turks were just invader on bulgarian land
instead turks invaded other lands and kill a lot of innocent peoples

They did a good job by killing hundreds of thousands Turkish people and exiling the more? Actually, Balkans was not overpopulated when Ottomans came, most of cities were perished due to Black Plague. Turks re-populated there and brought life to there. That is why they were majority until Bulgarians helped Russians to genocide their ex-neighbours.

Archduke
12-29-2012, 11:05 PM
bimo, don't pay attention to this animal, it is blind right now.

He talks about things against historical reallity.

Archduke
12-29-2012, 11:09 PM

It's also fact that you animals killed 6 000 Bulgarians (mainly children and women) and that my family also suffered from your dirty hands.

The bones of these 6 000 Bulgarians are in the church Saint Nedelya. Go and see them if you want but i hope your hands will dry after that.

They did a good job by killing hundreds of thousands Turkish people and exiling the more? Actually, Balkans was not overpopulated when Ottomans came, most of cities were perished due to Black Plague. Turks re-populated there and brought life to there. That is why they were majority until Bulgarians helped Russians to genocide their ex-neighbours.

Science fiction. :thumb001:

bimo
12-29-2012, 11:13 PM

when turks ottomans were arrived in bulgaria bulgarian population was 3000000 and this number is very high for this period , bulgaria was a rich country in this time

and look better the image you posted from belene , they are all adult men , probably they were all authorities and others working for them or maybe soldiers killed in war , instead you turks kill innocent peoples , also children and woman
and your genocide against bulgarians is just a little parts

archangel
12-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Bulgarians are weaklings,they were once a great türkic north euroasian people,warriors who marched the danube and killed germanics and slavics....now they are a wog nation in southeast europea....avarage heighted,men are mostly bald,have avarage İQ....,its really sad that they do not resemble ancient north euroasian Türks like Bulgars

Archduke
12-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Bulgarians are weaklings,they were once a great türkic north euroasian people,warriors who marched the danube and killed germanics and slavics....now they are a wog nation in southeast europea....avarage heighted,men are mostly bald,have avarage İQ....,its really sad that they do not resemble ancient north euroasian Türks like Bulgars

Meanwhile in Turkey...

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4460948_700b.jpg

bimo
12-29-2012, 11:29 PM

and this is typical turkish men warrior lol

http://www.freewebs.com/thebestmusicrepresenter/Turkey%20-%20Serdar%20Ortac%20-%20Gram.jpg

Numenorean
12-29-2012, 11:37 PM
i heart it now.İts really a horrible event and unacceptable!Where were our goverment then?ohh they were busy with robbing our nation so they forgot to defend Turkish people in our
neighbour.:mad:

Onur
12-30-2012, 12:54 AM
_SmAe2GapK0

Partizan
12-30-2012, 03:02 AM
More about Bathoax:

A research project at the Free University Berlin on historical and present-day anti-Islamic stereotypes in Bulgaria has led to massive protests from Bulgarian nationalists. At the center of the conflict is a patriotic painting from the late 19th century. Sonja Zekri reports

Today, Wednesday, at six o'clock in the evening, it will once again be time to ask if a country that puts a bounty on the heads of scholars has more in common with the Middle Ages than with the European Union. Every Wednesday and every Thursday, the Bulgarian broadcaster Skat TV calls upon its viewers to send in a photo and the address of the art historian Marina Baleva for a reward of 2500 leva, roughly 1250 euros.

Skat TV is owned by the right-wing extremist party Ataka, which has posted a video on the Internet showing an election rally where this appeal is even more inflammatory. It claims that Baleva belongs "on the scaffold," and that her colleague Ulf Brunnbauer, the "German Jew," should be "tied to the stake."

An intentionally fostered misunderstanding

This has been going on for months. When Martina Baleva tells how this all came about, she begins to falter. "I can't understand it to this day. It is all a great misunderstanding." It seems, however, to be an intentionally fostered misunderstanding.

Early this year, Martina Baleva and Ulf Brunnbauer, academics at the Institute for Eastern European Studies of the Free University Berlin, planned an exhibition and a conference on a picture by the Polish painter Antoni Piotrowski from the year 1892 entitled "The Massacre of Batak."

The struggle against the Ottoman tyrants

The painting is based on a historical event – the murder of Christian Bulgarians at the hands of their Muslim neighbors in the city of Batak in the year 1876.

Piotrowski, however, staged the event within the framework of the then awakening Bulgarian national consciousness. A local conflict was thereby transformed into a fateful struggle by the Bulgarian people against the Ottoman tyrants. Men in turbans glance indifferently at the white, glowing corpses of defiled women – a clear graphic image in the context of the time.

Piotrowski had previously made photographic studies in Batak for his painting, although this was already years after the crime and under the influence of a whole genre of anti-Ottoman literature and painting. Subsequent postcards from the church in Batak show mounds of sculls and arrangements of bones – a production after the fact in the service of the nation.

A "terrible provocation"

What is fact and what is legend? Why has Batak, of all places, become a site of pilgrimage? This is what Baleva and Brunnbauer wanted to discuss, but their plans were thwarted. In May, just before the exhibition in Bulgaria, both were hit by a wave of hate. Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov called the project a "terrible provocation," because it supposedly denied the massacre – an accusation akin to an incendiary bomb.

"We never questioned the existence of the massacre, but, of course, we would have discussed the nationalist interpretation of the event," says Brunnbauer. Yet, no one was interested in such subtle differences. "The European election was underway and the Socialist Party was attempting to win right-wing votes.

Nationalist historians argued that Europe had already demanded a great deal from Bulgaria and was now ready to sacrifice the country's history."

The director of the national museum, Boschidar Dimitrow, even proposed the theory that the exhibition was being paid for by Turkey to present the Ottoman period in a better light in the hope of preparing Turkey for accession to the EU. Brunnbauer was given temporary police protection at his institute. His colleague, however, had it much worse.

Fanatics spray-painted the house of her parents in Bulgaria with slogans calling for her murder on the walls of every floor. And then came the Wednesday evenings on Skat TV.

Declaration of solidarity

Things have since calmed down. The tabloid press has let the topic drop and there are now articles in the respectable press and especially on the Internet that seriously discuss the conflict, says Baleva. Hundreds of Bulgarian academics have signed a declaration of solidarity. Although there are still defamatory posters hanging in the district where Baleva's parents live, the neighbors have removed the inflammatory graffiti.

Now that the catalogue has been printed and is available in Bulgaria, the hate could soon flare up again. "If things start up anew, hopefully my parents won't be held responsible once again," says Baleva.

Nonetheless, she is determined to see something good arising from all the trouble. "Today, eight million Bulgarians know that the term ‘legend' can refer to two different concepts – to a fairy tale and to a construction based on a historical event."

And even if not all eight million are up on the finer points of post-modern historical theory, the wider public has experienced a lesson in the political misuse of history. For this alone, says Baleva, "I am grateful to the bloodhounds and defamers."

Sonja Zekri

Translated from the German by John Bergeron

© Süddeutsche Zeitung/Qantara.de 2007

http://en.qantara.de/The-Barbarians-of-Batak/8905c8987i1p507/

Why Bulgarians are that chauvinist and they are afraid of facing that, they grew up with illogical horror tales?

Partizan
12-30-2012, 03:04 AM
About Turkish Genocide in 1877-1878(also about hoax of Batak Massacre):

Photographs of atrocities allegedly committed by the Russian army during the Russo-Turkish war of 1877-8, that resulted in Bulgaria's liberation from the Ottoman Empire, are on exhibit in Berlin.

The show stages Ottoman documentary photographs of civilians who have been killed or maimed at the hands of the Russian army, report the Frankfurter Allgeimene Zeitung and Deutsche Welle Bulgaria.

The photographs have been recently uncovered by German Ottomanologist Elke Hartmann. The exhibit at the Berlin Academy of Sciences is organized by Bulgarian art historian Martina Baleva, who is working in Germany.

In 2007 Baleva raised controversy in Bulgaria by investigating how art helped create the story of the Batak Massacre (1876), in which Bulgarian civilians, including women and children, were slaughtered en masse.

The photographs now on show in Berlin were commissioned by Ottoman Sultan Abdul Hamid II and were sent out to Western governments and media in a bid to make them sensitive to the Ottoman position after the Empire lost the war.

The researchers say that the photographs throw interesting light on the development of media. To address their intended audience, the pictures sometimes used Christian symbolism and were manifestly against Muslim prohibitions to depict the human body.

Abdul Hamid II himself was an avid collector of photographs about life in the empire and was keen to use the medium for state propaganda.

The photographs on show in Berlin depict a massacre in the district of Eski Zaara (now Stara Zagora), which it is claimed affected some 20,000 Muslim civilians.

At present, internationally recognized history holds that a great number of the civilian victims in the 1877-8 war fell in the Zagora region, with some 200,000 killed and another 100,000 displaced.

Researcher Elke Hartmann discovered the pictures in the archive of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where they were received from Turkey back in the day.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=125438

Partizan
12-30-2012, 03:10 AM
It's also fact that you animals killed 6 000 Bulgarians (mainly children and women) and that my family also suffered from your dirty hands.

If even we killed 6000 Bulgarians(which is most probably a Russkie or Limey invented fairytale), Bulgarians killed at least 10x more Turks(just in 1877-8)

Science fiction. :thumb001:

Demographics don't say so...

when turks ottomans were arrived in bulgaria bulgarian population was 3000000 and this number is very high for this period , bulgaria was a rich country in this time

:bored: How can you explain Bulgaria was mostly Muslim until 1878 so? There is no report about "mass killing of Bulgaria n Christians by Ottomans" before 19.th century, in any sources.

and look better the image you posted from belene , they are all adult men , probably they were all authorities and others working for them or maybe soldiers killed in war , instead you turks kill innocent peoples , also children and woman

If you return to what Onur posted, children and women died in this forceful Bulgarization era too.

and fakecide we whine about is just a bullshit

Fixed.

morski
12-30-2012, 10:48 AM

I'm busy feasting. I'll scrutinize your evidences (lol) in 2013.

Now, since you obviously didn't get it the first time: GTFO! You are not welcome here.

Archduke
12-30-2012, 10:51 AM
More about Bathoax:

http://en.qantara.de/The-Barbarians-of-Batak/8905c8987i1p507/

Why Bulgarians are that chauvinist and they are afraid of facing that, they grew up with illogical horror tales?

Science fiction. It doesn't prove nothing.

Try harder. :coffee:

Archduke
12-30-2012, 10:53 AM
About Turkish Genocide in 1877-1878(also about hoax of Batak Massacre):

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=125438

It would be perfect if Russians had killed all of the animal scum here

But again, that's science fiction. Never happened. :)

Lithium
12-30-2012, 10:54 AM
This thread perfectly shows the current situation in the Apricity. Turks are clearly anti- South Slavic and moderators while we are just normal users. It's such a mess.

morski
12-30-2012, 10:56 AM
This thread perfectly shows the current situation in the Apricity. Turks are clearly anti- South Slavic and moderators while we are just normal users. It's such a mess.

Indeed, it's a sad sad situation... :D

I remember the times when the whole forum was complaining about the ARmenian swarm host, well they have successfully driven them away just to be replaced by the Truk hive-mind. Splendid, just marvelous!

Archduke
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM
If even we killed 6000 Bulgarians(which is most probably a Russkie or Limey invented fairytale), Bulgarians killed at least 10x more Turks(just in 1877-8)

Turkish propaganda

Demographics don't say so...

Turks in Bulgaria were never over 20%.

:bored: How can you explain Bulgaria was mostly Muslim until 1878 so? There is no report about "mass killing of Bulgaria n Christians by Ottomans" before 19.th century, in any sources.

You are such an idiot and i can't explain with words how stupid you are. Guess from where Banat Bulgarians came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banat_Bulgarians

If you return to what Onur posted, children and women died in this forceful Bulgarization era too.

Turkish propaganda again, i'm sure that this killed baby is part of the dirty games of Turkey too.

bimo
12-30-2012, 12:17 PM
all world know that turks are biggest murder , only turks thinks they are victims

poiuytrewq0987
12-31-2012, 08:25 PM
all world know that turks are biggest murder , only turks thinks they are victims

It's absolutely ridiculous that Turks whine and cry about horrible dead Turk here and there when they ignore the 500 years of genocide against our people. If a Turk got killed here or there then it was revenge for the 500 years of occupation. Not only occupation did they impose on us. They did what the Byzantines didn't even dare do and it was the genocide of our upper and noble class Bulgarians and that set back our people so hugely. It took us 500 years to recover and finally gather enough strength to lead a successful revolt which led to Russian intervention to get the Turks to fuck off. Let's also talk about blood tax. They stole healthy Bulgarian children that could have become leaders one day to be brainwashed slaves in their Janissary corps. I see their presence here as nothing more than wanting to talk about the days of the Ottomans when they, the glorious Ottoman, ruled over us Bulgarians. :rolleyes:

I hope every Turk die a painful death whenever they face it.

shaliza
01-01-2013, 08:41 PM
It seems you are fond of translating Bulgarian into English. Well, I do not like Google Translate since it is awful, I'd like if you would translate that for me :)

I'd rather translate one of our national song, it is dedicated to how "tolerant" and "caring" to Christians Turks were. There was an attempt that poem to be banned from textbooks because of "ethnic intolerance" (another rotten fruit from the tainted pro-Turkish minds of our politicians). Read well:

Даваш ли, даваш, Балканджи Йово?

- Даваш ли, даваш, Балканджи Йово,
хубава Яна на турска вяра?
- Море, войводо, глава си давам,
Яна не давам на турска вяра! -

Отсякоха му и двете ръце,
та пак го питат и го разпитват:

Отсякоха му и двете нозе,
та пак го питат, разпитват:

Избодоха му и двете очи,
и го не питат, нито разпитват,
току си взеха хубава Яна,
та я качиха на бърза коня
да я откарат долу в полето,
долу полето, татарско село.

Яна Йовану тихом говори:
- Остани сбогом, брате Йоване!
- Хайде със здраве, хубава Яно!
Очи си нямам аз да те видя,
ръце си нямам да те прегърна,
нозе си нямам да те изпратя!

Do you give, do you give, Balkandji (mountaineer) Yovo?

-Do you give, do you give, Balkandji Yovo,
beautiful Yana to Turkish faith?
-Chieftain, I give my head,
I don't give Yana to Turkish faith!

They cut both his arms,
and asked him, and questioned him:

They cut both his legs,

They jabbed both his eyes,
and didn't ask him, and didn't question him,
they took beautiful Yana,
they mounted her on fast stallions,
to drove her down to the field,
down to the field, in Tatar village.

Yana to Yovo quietly speaks:
-May God be with you, my brother Yovo!
-Be healthy, beautiful Yana!
I don't have eyes to see you,
I don't have arms to hug you,
I don't have legs to see you off!

east
01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
I've AFC last two weeks.
I want to express my condolences to the victims of the communist regime. I was contemporary of these events, but then everything was hidden, there was complete censorship of events. My wife tells how her native village was blocked with tanks. The mayor negotiate with them to withdraw without casualties and then killed himself.
My friends, ethnic Bulgarians came to me and said that those "Revival proces" is the biggest crime of commie regime. But resistnce were useless, as you see every little attemtion to dispute the communist government were drowned in blood.

Partizan
01-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm busy feasting. I'll scrutinize your evidences (lol) in 2013.

Now, since you obviously didn't get it the first time: GTFO! You are not welcome here.

And that is from Archduke:

Turks in Bulgaria were never over 20%.

Let me show you the map which is based on Prof.Dr. Justin McCarthy's work:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=45393&stc=1&d=1206984837

It seems Muslims were majority in most of modern Bulgaria, idk why they disappeared? :rolleyes:

Science fiction. It doesn't prove nothing.

Try harder. :coffee:

It proves that even sane Bulgarians don't believe the Bathoax.

It would be perfect if Russians had killed all of the animal scum here

But again, that's science fiction. Never happened. :)

It did.

Turks get along with Serbs and Macedonians well. Also with Bosniaks. It is Bulgarians who spread the hate. Please show me my one post which consists any personal insult, if you can. However Bulgarian users are attacking with non-stop ad hominem posts, blame your compatriots for showing Bulgarians as savages who you cannot even have a debate.

Indeed, it's a sad sad situation... :D

I remember the times when the whole forum was complaining about the ARmenian swarm host, well they have successfully driven them away just to be replaced by the Truk hive-mind. Splendid, just marvelous!

:bored: Armenians were driven away by a Mexican under Turkish mask actually :tongue

I'd rather translate one of our national song, it is dedicated to how "tolerant" and "caring" to Christians Turks were. There was an attempt that poem to be banned from textbooks because of "ethnic intolerance" (another rotten fruit from the tainted pro-Turkish minds of our politicians). Read well:

Do you give, do you give, Balkandji (mountaineer) Yovo?

They cut both his arms,

They cut both his legs,

They jabbed both his eyes,
and didn't ask him, and didn't question him,
they took beautiful Yana,
they mounted her on fast stallions,
to drove her down to the field,
down to the field, in Tatar village.

Yana to Yovo quietly speaks:
-May God be with you, my brother Yovo!
-Be healthy, beautiful Yana!
I don't have eyes to see you,
I don't have arms to hug you,
I don't have legs to see you off!

It just shows how brainwashed Bulgarians are. You are growing up with hate, to be honest. Can you tell me when it was written?

Archduke
01-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm to tired to reply to an animal, but subhumans like Partizan just talk too much with his dirt mouth.

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=45393&stc=1&d=1206984837

It seems Muslims were majority in most of modern Bulgaria, idk why they disappeared? :rolleyes:

And what is that, animal? What does it prove?

That's modern map with which i can wipe my ass.

It proves that even sane Bulgarians don't believe the Bathoax.

It doesn't since this subhuman like you probably is one of the Turks which remained with their Bulgarian names. After all who will want to be part of one dirty community like the Turkish one.

Turks get along with Serbs and Macedonians well. Also with Bosniaks. It is Bulgarians who spread the hate. Please show me my one post which consists any personal insult, if you can. However Bulgarian users are attacking with non-stop ad hominem posts, blame your compatriots for showing Bulgarians as savages who you cannot even have a debate.

I don't want to comment your "love" with Serbs and Macedonians, but certainly Serbs aren't pro-Turkish.

Partizan
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm to tired to reply to an animal, but subhumans like Partizan just talk too much with his dirt mouth.

Your insults show your level. Go like that, please.

And what is that, animal? What does it prove?

That's modern map with which i can wipe my ass.

It is from McCarthy's works, actually.

It doesn't since this subhuman like you probably is one of the Turks which remained with their Bulgarian names. After all who will want to be part of one dirty community like the Turkish one.

There was a German professor with her also.

I don't want to comment your "love" with Serbs and Macedonians, but certainly Serbs aren't pro-Turkish.

Serbs are not pro-Turkish but I(or any other Turkish member) is not anti-South Slav either. Heck, I even had positive opinions about Bulgaria before this forum! Not because of I forget massacres which Bulgarians done against Turks, I choose to forgive but not to forget honestly. However, I see too many Bulgarians like you who are blindly Turk-haters here. How can a Turk be friendly to Bulgarians so? I am asking it to Lithium, since he excepts Turks to be non hostile to Bulgarians.

bimo
01-01-2013, 11:10 PM

and so what ? , those turks were just occupiers not native for those lands , seem like you claim that those are turkish lands

and bulgarians forum member here insult you and other turkish because you act very provocative and make false propaganda
according to you turks were victims when in reality everyone know this isn't the truth , on real life bulgarians don't have an obsessed hate against turks , there are turkish who go to bulgaria and young turkish who study in bulgaria and their life in bulgaria is normal , but bulgarians never forget what happened under the ottomans so is normal you have these reactions from bulgarians members here since you all the time you falsifies history and against bulgarians

you turks just should accept the reality and stop claims from bulgarians

Onur
01-02-2013, 12:59 AM
and so what ? , those turks were just occupiers not native for those lands , seem like you claim that those are turkish lands
And according to Albanians and Greeks, you are slavic invaders, occupiers too.

Partizan
01-02-2013, 01:02 AM

Let me list Turkic presence in Bulgaria...

Bulgars, Pechenegs, Cumans, Avars, Ottomans, hmmm.........

BTW not to forget, especially Bulgarian Turks from Deliorman region have Cuman and Bulgar words in their dialect, which means they were most probably Christianized Steppe dweller Turkic guys who remembered their origins after Ottoman arrival. If Bulgarians are native to Balkans, so Turks are.

and bulgarians forum member here insult you and other turkish because you act very provocative and make false propaganda

I am a history student and I have academic knowledge on many things which you guys do not know. I am just informing people. Besides, if even I act provocative, disprove me with solid evidences. Insulting is not a method.

according to you turks were victims when in reality everyone know this isn't the truth , on real life bulgarians don't have an obsessed hate against turks , there are turkish who go to bulgaria and young turkish who study in bulgaria and their life in bulgaria is normal , but bulgarians never forget what happened under the ottomans so is normal you have these reactions from bulgarians members here since you all the time you falsifies history and against bulgarians

The problem is, Bulgarians are brainwashed and they have a Turkish fear/hate in their heart. It is all because of Russian/British/German propaganda about "teh bad evil Turks".

you turks just should accept the reality and stop claims from bulgarians

Not really but you Bulgarians should accept the fact if someone was guilty, it is Bulgarians, not Turks.

King Claus
01-02-2013, 01:04 AM

BTW not to forget, especially Bulgarian Turks from Deliorman region have Cuman and Bulgar words in their dialect, which means they were most probably Christianized Steppe dweller Turkic guys who remembered their origins after Ottoman arrival. If Bulgarians are native to Balkans, so Turks are.

I am a history student and I have academic knowledge on many things which you guys do not know. I am just informing people. Besides, if even I act provocative, disprove me with solid evidences. Insulting is not a method.

The problem is, Bulgarians are brainwashed and they have a Turkish fear/hate in their heart. It is all because of Russian/British/German propaganda about "teh bad evil Turks".

Not really but you Bulgarians should accept the fact if someone was guilty, it is Bulgarians, not Turks.

that almost sounded intresting partizan ^^

Don Arb
01-02-2013, 01:10 AM
partizan stop with your pseudo history and insults, bulgarians belongs to Balkans and you dont, you turks have no right to support your bloody wars and persecutions of Balkan people through centuries. We are sensitive on that so keep your mouth shouted.

Bugarash 1893
01-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Turkish martyr

LOL
Martyrs are running around inside your turko brain.

Their peaceful protest turned into a bloodbath when Bulgarian officers opened fire to the Turkish villagers. One of the victims was a 17 months old baby named Türkan. She died in the arms of her mother Ayşe Hasan, who was also shot dead together with her baby. Also 100s of other protestors has been sent to the concentration camp in Belene that day.

All of this because one person lost its life?:picard2:
Nobody doesnt open fire for nothing,there has to be a reason.

Btw,are this kind of events allowed in Turkey,stuff like commemorations of the victims of the Armenian Genocide?

http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/turkan-bas.jpg

http://www.birlikgazetesi.info/images/stories/2012/12_Aralik/turkan-10.jpg

No surprise.

Just another low turko provocation-sponsored right from the depths of Anatolia.

These stones should be crushed to the ground untill they dont learn to put up the bulgarian script version next to it.

BTW I even bet they made up the story of this Turkan-(that name isnt chosen by accident) baby being killed...who knows,as I said,everything is to expect from those turko brains.

Lithium
01-02-2013, 07:17 AM
So you finally achieved your goal - Archduke is banned.
I was wondering why you didn't close the thread, now I am sure why. Good job.:picard2:

Trun
01-02-2013, 08:39 AM

We have never conquered Albania or Greece by force. We have never committed any genocidal acts against them. Plus, Albanians call Serbs an invaders in Kosovo (and vice versa), they don't call Bulgarians invaders. And why Greeks should even care to call us invaders on the Balkans? Greeks don't view themselves as Balkan most of the time.

So?

If Bulgarians are native to Balkans, so Turks are.

What does "native" mean? You understand everything wrong. Slavs and Bulgars might not be native to the Balkans, but they came peacefully, unlike Turks. They didn't slaughter Thracians in order to conquer their lands.

I am a history student and I have academic knowledge on many things which you guys do not know.

You are a history student in Turkey, therefore your opinion isn't neutral.

The problem is, Bulgarians are brainwashed and they have a Turkish fear/hate in their heart.

Why don't we have fear and hate from Russians for example? They also are stereotyped as evil and bad in the Western media.

Yeah, we slaughtered ourselves and our women were raped voluntarily. Should I post reconstructions of Turkish rape or killing act? An old man being tortured to see his daughter being raped by 10 Turks and then both being killed?

You went too far with banning Archduke and Thraex. Be sure I'll write to Loki about you and Onur, and the propaganda you two spread in our section. I'll let him know how "unbiased" his mods are.

ChildOfTheJin
01-02-2013, 12:21 PM

After almost a century lmao, do not use this as an argument.

ChildOfTheJin
01-02-2013, 12:32 PM

Partizan reads one single source from a Turkish "historian" and suddenly everything that the Turkish historian says is correct despite there being hundreds of sources that go completely against what he thinks and despite the fact that that "Turkish historian" has no real evidence to support what he is saying. Partizan and other Turkish "historians" rule out logic, next he will be telling us Spaniards and the majority of South and North Americans are of Turkic origin.

Can't blame him though, if the education in Turkey wasn't that retarded and biased then he would probably would have had a better mind.

legolasbozo
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Partizan reads one single source from a Turkish "historian" and suddenly everything that the Turkish historian says is correct despite there being hundreds of sources that go completely against what he thinks and despite the fact that that "Turkish historian" has no real evidence to support what he is saying. Partizan and other Turkish "historians" rule out logic, next he will be telling us Spaniards and the majority of South and North Americans are of Turkic origin.

Can't blame him though, if the education in Turkey wasn't that retarded and biased then he would probably would have had a better mind.

what you are reading than? Your pure aryan history, nothing else.

ChildOfTheJin
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
what you are reading than? Your pure aryan history, nothing else.

lol

bimo
01-02-2013, 04:42 PM

modern turkish are connect with native people from anatolia , i don't say turkish are mongol invaders and they should back to mongolia like someone say , i talk for turks in bulgaria and they are not native for modern bulgarian territory , they are mostly turkish invader from anatolia , in north-east bulgaria they are mixed with tatar
as for bulgars , is not sure that they were turkic , you should accept that iranic theory exist , and not only on bulgarians books , and if they were turkic that does not mean they were turkish , they mixed with local thraco-slavic population and don't have nothing to do with turkish

and bulgarians guilty ??? ahahahahahahahah please don't be funny

bimo
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM

albos and greeks (and sometimes romanian) anti-slavic/bulgarian propaganda is just silly because genetic test from bulgarians and modern bulgarians show that bulgarians are related also with old thracians , that albanians greeks romanians turks serbians and all others anti-bulgarian hater like or not

shaliza
01-02-2013, 06:00 PM
An example how insolent a Turk can be:

1. Goes to the Bulgarian section and creates a provocative topic.
2. Brings some friends to troll around.
3. When Bulgarians defend themselves, they are accused of aggression and foul language.
4. Aftermath: banned Bulgarians and happy Turks.

Is this a Turkish forum?

ioan assen
01-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Why is half of the Bulgarian forum banned for speaking their mind??????????????????

Lithium
01-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Why is half of the Bulgarian forum banned for speaking their mind??????????????????

Partizan
01-02-2013, 09:42 PM
So you finally achieved your goal - Archduke is banned.
I was wondering why you didn't close the thread, now I am sure why. Good job.:picard2:

Archduke is banned, it is not because of me. He burnt himself. Please warn your compatriot(s) after they will be back from vacation, if you really care about their bans, OK? Personal insults are not tolerated.

I did not close the thread because there was a discussion ongoing. Despite Bulgarians are unwillingly to contribute it and rather prefer to answer with cheap insults, me and Onur actually brought light on many issues.

So?

Turkic people did not settle to Balkans yesterday.

What does "native" mean? You understand everything wrong. Slavs and Bulgars might not be native to the Balkans, but they came peacefully, unlike Turks. They didn't slaughter Thracians in order to conquer their lands.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Bulgars.jpg/325px-Bulgars.jpg

Actually, two of my teachers are foreign. One British and one Canadian. My university is full of liberal and communist teachers, by the way.

Why don't we have fear and hate from Russians for example? They also are stereotyped as evil and bad in the Western media.

Because they made up the country called Bulgaria?

Yeah, we slaughtered ourselves and our women were raped voluntarily. Should I post reconstructions of Turkish rape or killing act? An old man being tortured to see his daughter being raped by 10 Turks and then both being killed?

Just some paintings :rolleyes: Wait, Pegasuses exist too(if you take those paintings as real):

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/Unicorn-and-Pegasus-Wallpaper-unicorns-6414665-1024-768.jpg

http://lamiastellina.altervista.org/pegasus/pegasus3.jpg

You went too far with banning Archduke and Thraex. Be sure I'll write to Loki about you and Onur, and the propaganda you two spread in our section. I'll let him know how "unbiased" his mods are.

Please write! I am not afraid of anything, be sure. Why I should be while I am the insulted one, not the aggressor? I hope you will mention your, morski's and other Bulgarian users' vile insults too!

By the way, Onur is not a mod anymore, he resigned.

Please check banning thread and read why other users were banned in previous times. Thank you.

Trun
01-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Personal insults are not tolerated.

But trolling by Turkish mods seems to be tolerated. Same goes for Neo-Ottomanism.

me and Onur actually brought light on many issues.

You proved you are incapable of being unbiased and objective, as a moderator should be. But nevermind, we knew that already.

Turkic people did not settle to Balkans yesterday.
When dafuq you'll start making difference between Turkic and Turkish? It's like Russians claiming to be native on the Balkans because Slavs settled here :picard2: have you ever heard them saying such thing?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Bulgars.jpg/325px-Bulgars.jpg

Killing Byzantine soldiers, an army much bigger than theirs and threating to conquer them any moment. This is a battle for survival, not having fun with innocent girls or torturing old people.

Because they made up the country called Bulgaria?

They helped us make a country is more accurate. Although they weren't flower too. Under communist regime, many people were killed, but nowhere near the number during the Ottoman era.

Just some paintings :rolleyes: Wait, Pegasuses exist too(if you take those paintings as real):

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/Unicorn-and-Pegasus-Wallpaper-unicorns-6414665-1024-768.jpg

http://lamiastellina.altervista.org/pegasus/pegasus3.jpg

Connection link missing. You tried to prove something but you failed.

By the way, Onur is not a mod anymore, he resigned.

Finally.

Partizan
01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
But trolling by Turkish mods seems to be tolerated. Same goes for Neo-Ottomanism.

Trolling? Posting news and historical sources is considered as trolling? I did not know! BTW both Onur and me are Kemalists, which is far away than your Neo-Ottomanist nightmare.

You proved you are incapable of being unbiased and objective, as a moderator should be. But nevermind, we knew that already.

:bored: Next! We always post with solid evidences but you guys can only answer with... Insults!

When dafuq you'll start making difference between Turkic and Turkish? It's like Russians claiming to be native on the Balkans because Slavs settled here :picard2: have you ever heard them saying such thing?

1.Actually, Pechenegs and Uzes who settled to Balkans before were linguistically and ethnically close to modern day Turks due to being Oghuz.
2.Russian pan-Slavism always targeted Balkan domination.

Killing Byzantine soldiers, an army much bigger than theirs and threating to conquer them any moment.

Actually, those were Byzantine civilians AFAIK.

This is a battle for survival, not having fun with innocent girls or torturing old people.

Myths

They helped us make a country is more accurate. Although they weren't flower too. Under communist regime, many people were killed, but nowhere near the number during the Ottoman era.

Actually along with British, French and Germans, they were provoking you against Ottoman Empire. You might be thankful to them but they made you kill your own neighbours and spread hate among you.

Connection link missing. You tried to prove something but you failed.

What I meant:

If some Eurocentric paintings like Ottoman soldiers raping females is true,
Than Pegasuses exist too. Paintings prove it!