My first chart expired....

Hopefully this one lasts!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/astro.jpg

Brynhild
12-28-2012, 08:24 AM
My first chart expired....

Hopefully this one lasts!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/katzentatzen79/astro.jpg

I can't honestly say I've heard that interpretation about Mars myself. Chances are people will lose more than one partner over their lifetime, anyway. Makes sense when Saturn would aspect in transit, which is unfortunate. What I would deduce from Mars in the 7th is more the type of person you would be attracted to, especially with the 7th ruler being the Sun over Leo. What I do see is the sun being in a tight square with Mars (Sun in your 10th presiding over public persona and recognition) and what you would want for yourself in the 10th is conflicted with what's expected in terms of relationships. Add to this (interestingly, the computer chart ignores this) you have the Moon forming the T square with the Sun and opposing Mars. Even though the Moon is in a separating aspect, it still warrants opposition status. What's even more interesting is where the majority of your planets are, facing south of the horizon. It describes more of a person who's like a social butterfly and may find it difficult (not impossible, mind) to enjoy the more personal attachments that close bonding can provide.

This is just what I see at the moment.

Kazimiera
12-28-2012, 05:26 PM
I can't honestly say I've heard that interpretation about Mars myself. Chances are people will lose more than one partner over their lifetime, anyway. Makes sense when Saturn would aspect in transit, which is unfortunate. What I would deduce from Mars in the 7th is more the type of person you would be attracted to, especially with the 7th ruler being the Sun over Leo. What I do see is the sun being in a tight square with Mars (Sun in your 10th presiding over public persona and recognition) and what you would want for yourself in the 10th is conflicted with what's expected in terms of relationships. Add to this (interestingly, the computer chart ignores this) you have the Moon forming the T square with the Sun and opposing Mars. Even though the Moon is in a separating aspect, it still warrants opposition status. What's even more interesting is where the majority of your planets are, facing south of the horizon. It describes more of a person who's like a social butterfly and may find it difficult (not impossible, mind) to enjoy the more personal attachments that close bonding can provide.

This is just what I see at the moment.

Very odd that you see this, because I am the total opposite. I don't like social occasions, lots of people, I don't like knowing a lot of people, I don't have friends (totally by choice), I've always been a loner and prefer it that way. I like solitude.

Brynhild
12-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Very odd that you see this, because I am the total opposite. I don't like social occasions, lots of people, I don't like knowing a lot of people, I don't have friends (totally by choice), I've always been a loner and prefer it that way. I like solitude.

When you think about it, it isn't really that odd. There would be some network about you, your chart doesn't indicate you being a hermit. Being a social butterfly doesn't necessarily mean that anybody you associate with are truly your friends. Besides that, you're only 33 years old and you develop a more comfortable skin as you get older. It won't change your inner core, but you would have the capacity to wing it in those situations. You have an Aquarius rising, which isn't really about personal interaction either, it's more about causes and humanity in general.

Most of my planets are above the horizon also, but although I cope well enough in social situations, I prefer to curl up at home with a good book or do my arts and crafts, having Venus on my ascendant in Gemini would do that. :)