PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian: is she "white"?

Absinthe
08-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_kardashian)

Kardashian is of Armenian (father), Scottish and Dutch (mother) descent,[2] the daughter of attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner (née Houghton).

http://tastefulsociety.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/kim-kardashian-tao-birthday-03.jpeg
http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/39/2009/04/kim_kardashian.jpg
http://www.jckonline.com/articles/images/JCK/20090713/kim-kardashian-picture-1.jpg
http://images.celeb9.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kim_kardashian2.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/gallery/beauty_blunders/kim_kardashian.jpg

Treffie
08-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I don't think she looks European at all, looks east Med or Iranian to me.

Absinthe
08-03-2009, 01:56 PM
"Looks perfectly "white" to me. :love:"
Voted: Wat Tyler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loki
08-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Armenians are a borderline case. Some could be considered white, others not.

I've met quite a few Armenians in London, and befriended some of them. My best Armenian friend did not consider himself to be white! And he was a very civilized, intellectual kind of guy. Others were very adamant that they formed part of the "white, Caucasian" grouping -- especially those who grew up in America.

Cato
08-03-2009, 02:04 PM
"The geographical distribution of the R1b haplotype is such that it is shared by Armenians and two other populations from the Caucasus. Moreover, it is lacking in most other populations from the Caucasus, as well as in the other populations from further east. On the other hand, it is more frequently found in Europe, where, as we know, haplogroup R1b tends to have higher frequencies as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians#Genetic_relations

"In human genetics, Haplogroup R1b is the most frequently occurring Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe.

More specifically, its frequency is highest in Atlantic Europe and, due to European emigration, in North America, South America, and Australia. In southern England, the frequency of R1b is about 70%, and in parts of north and western England, northern Spain, Portugal, France, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland the frequency of R1b is greater than 90%. R1b is the most frequent haplogroup in Germany and it is also found among Italians, somewhat higher in northern Italy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA)

Blahblahblah.

Not "white?" :eek: :rolleyes:

lei.talk
08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
perhaps,
an anthropological classification would be clarifying?

which branch of the "white" race
does this person exemplify?

Cato
08-03-2009, 02:11 PM
"Swarthy." :D

Equinox
08-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Reminds me of an Iranian woman I once met. Kim Kardashian appears to be a lot darker than the Iranian woman I met. How much is natural pigmentation? Of course pigmentation is not a clear indicator of ethnic make up, but interesting nevertheless.

Ariets
08-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Is she white? I dont know, cause I dont use that stupid American terminology, but she should be all that "White/Caucasian"
Is she European? No, but of partly European heritage.

ps. Call me "race traitor", but I like her boobs.

Beorn
08-03-2009, 02:21 PM

I voted more for the disdain of having to resort to the term 'white' than anything else.

Is she European? Yes. No. Who knows. Does she identify as being European? Does she wish to preserve the myriad of European cultures and identities? Does she practice a strict sexual and cultural separation from Non-Europeans?

We all know some of the answers to those questions and others we don't.

Is she beautiful? Yes. Thus why I already posted her in the 'Beautiful European Women' thread

Treffie
08-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Why do you ask Absinthe, has she asked to become a member of The Apricity? :)

SwordoftheVistula
08-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Looks 'blah icky' and 'not white' to me. Only has the advantage of push-ups and makeup to make her look 'beautiful'. Obvious non-white/European heritage, which doesn't interest me, and well below most east Asian women in objective qualities.

Absinthe
08-03-2009, 02:30 PM
I voted more for the disdain of having to resort to the term 'white' than anything else.

I reproduced the term "white" originally used by Pallamedes to describe her in the "B.E.W." thread.

I never use the term "white", you know me better than that... ;)

Inese
08-03-2009, 02:36 PM
What a question please?? :rolleyes2: She is very swarthy , not European and not white! She is extreme mixed with non European ethnicys and it is total visible in her traits. And she is ugly and it looks that her lips are pumped up with silicone!! Her appearance is cheap but many people like it. :( hm and she has nearly unibrow and it looks that she shaved the bridge --- look at last photo!!

A poster whorish person for race mixing hiphop blacks and liberal people with bad taste!!

Beorn
08-03-2009, 02:37 PM
She is extreme mixed with non European ethnicys

Have you her DNA test to hand, Inese? :)

Inese
08-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Have you her DNA test to hand, Inese? :)
It is not needed when you have working eyes in the head and a running mind :rolleyes:

Absinthe
Is this the Twilight Zone? :eek:

So there actually are people here suggesting that an ultra-swarthy armenoid woman by the name "Kardashian" is racially and spiritually, perfectly acceptable, 100% European?

I must be living on a parallel universe or something! :rolleyes:

Bridie
She looks Indian to me. Upper caste. I suppose that would make her a "no" on the white-o-metre. :tongue

Absinthe
08-03-2009, 02:46 PM
She looks Indian to me. Upper caste. I suppose that would make her a "no" on the white-o-metre. :tongue
She doesn't look like she would pass the "pencil test" either :p

Beorn
08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
It is not needed when you have working eyes in the head and a objective mind :rolleyes:

So no proof then. What a surprise.

You'll be saying this man is non-European next. He is, afterall a SWARTH! :eek:

http://www.throwmetheidol.com/autographs/davies.jpg

Æmeric
08-03-2009, 02:49 PM
In the US, Caucasian = White. So Armenians are White according to official US governement terminology. Socially is another matter. Persoans & Arabs are also White. Asian Indians are not. This was determined by a court case of an Hindu who attempted to obtain US citizenship when only Whites could do so. Armenians were judged to be White by a court case also, I believe the issue was land ownership laws in one of the Pacific states that limited the right to own land by Asians.

I don't consider Kardashian (or Armenians) to be White. I've seen pictures of her as a young child (I couldn't locate them in a quick Goole search) & she looked like a mixed abo babie as a child.

Atlas
08-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Nah she's not white, not ugly either though.

ikki
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Is she white? I dont know, cause I dont use that stupid American terminology, but she should be all that "White/Caucasian"
Is she European? No, but of partly European heritage.

ps. Call me "race traitor", but I like her boobs.

then perhaps obama qualifies aswell, by being "partly"?

Anyways, she appears to have some asian aswell as zanji in the woodpile.

Bridie
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
So no proof then. What a surprise.

You'll be saying this man is non-European next. He is, afterall a SWARTH! :eek:

Wat... you really should give your willy a rest and try thinking with your brain for a while. :wink

SwordoftheVistula
08-03-2009, 02:56 PM
SWARTH! :eek:
[/B]

The Fashion Police concur

Beorn
08-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Wat... you really should give your willy a rest and try thinking with your brain for a while. :wink

I have too much "cranial fluid" to have all at once. I have to get rid of it somehow. :typing

ikki
08-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Bud Spencer swarthy?!?

Absinthe
I have too much "cranial fluid" to have all at once. I have to get rid of it somehow. :typing
By mentally ejaculating on your fellow forum members? ;)

Útrám
For the most part an mongoloid-esque Caucasoid. Looks typical for the centre of west Asia, like the Caucasus.

Beorn
08-03-2009, 03:00 PM
By mentally ejaculating on your fellow forum members? ;)

Much better than some members mentally defecating on other members. Not mentIoning any names of course. That would be wrong of me. ;)

Inese
08-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Here "mediterran European " Kim Kardashian with a "mediterran european " friend!! :rolleyes: A nice European couple!! :shy:

http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/kim-kardashian-and-ray-j.jpg

And her a child photo of her!!! Of course looking very european and a real sunshine! :scratch:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Sc6WiMcZjPI/AAAAAAAAS6k/GRftF_iXWm8/s400/Kim-Kardashian-baby.jpg

Much better than some members mentally defecating on other members. Not mentIoning any names of course. That would be wrong of me. ;)
Hm you know what?? Go see a doctor please you need treatment for total lapse of taste :mad:

Allenson
08-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Caucasoid, yes. White, no. :)

I know a gal around here who is half Armenian and half Lebanese--she is much more "white" than Kardashian and could easily "pass" as Italian.

Manifest Destiny
08-03-2009, 03:58 PM

:embarrassed

Are you saying that you disagree with Inese's opinion on this matter?

Beorn
08-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Are you saying that you disagree with Inese's opinion on this matter?

Yep! :thumb001:

Freomæg
08-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Not white European, no. But then I've begun to realise how subjective and open-to-interpretation ethnic appearance can be. For example, I've even been told by someone that I don't look very 'English' because I have dark brown hair - though it was a half-Greek who I believe has a warped perception of all Englishmen being flaxen-haired.

To Inese, and other Nordicists, dark hair/eyes draws into question someones 'white-ness'. To some dark haired/eyed Europeans, swarthy skin draws into question someones 'white-ness'. To a 'swarthy' med, certain facial features draws into question someones 'white-ness'. To a middle-eastern, hook-nosed arab, afro hair draws into question someones 'white-ness'... etc. And so on.

Most of us would say this women doesn't look European, but what's most important is her ancestry. In this case, we know what it is and can safely say that she's not predominantly European. But in other cases, we shouldn't be so quick to make judgements based on appearance.

Manifest Destiny
08-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Yep! :thumb001:

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure, since the message you were trying to convey in your post seemed a bit unclear.

Creeping Death
08-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Kim Kardashian: is she "white"?
Thats insane of course she isnt white, straight up coloured, and those who voted white ought to be thrown of this forum.

I know mate, he is always defending these 'coloured' looking people as being white. Im suspect of him.

Ariets
08-03-2009, 04:26 PM
then perhaps obama qualifies aswell, by being "partly"?
Yes, after his mother (English and Irish as far as I remember).

[WARNING! HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL AND PC OPINION, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!]
Btw. If you guys look at some pictures of her you could notice that on some of them she would easly pass for southern European without any doubts. She ain't that dark too, look at some Portugese people or Spaniards (not all obviously).
[/END]

Loki
08-03-2009, 04:42 PM
http://forums.xgenstudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2134&stc=1&d=1234057882

RoyBatty
08-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I don't think she looks European at all, looks east Med or Iranian to me.

Looks Persian to me as well.

Tony
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
The thread is a joke , no way she would pass for an European , she's over the line and in my view even not that attractive , there are "off-white" women , mestizas , Caucasoid Indid etc more beautiful than her.

Bud Spencer swarthy?!?

That is not Bud Spencer ;)

Tabiti
08-03-2009, 05:08 PM
She doesn't even look Armenian, but Arabian or other Northern African.

She won't pass for Southern European even Sicilian, imo, so don't call her like that...
But still part of the Caucasoid/"White" race...

Groenewolf
08-03-2009, 05:18 PM
She doesn't even look Armenian, but Arabian or other Northern African.

In some of those pictures she reminds me of some girls here, and I know for sure they are of North-African decent. Alto facial structure seems a bit different as far as I can tell.

Electronic God-Man
08-03-2009, 05:48 PM
She won't pass for Southern European even Sicilian, imo, so don't call her like that...

She's way too dark for a Sicilian and she simply has a non-European look. I can't think of any place in Europe where she would fit in. A really dark Turk is the closest she might get (even that is pushing it.)

But btw, it's not the complexion that makes her look so different. It's her facial features.

Goidelic
08-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Some Armenians are racially a borderline case. Some can be considered borderline European but most are non-European racially for the most part. There are even Indid, Iranid and Berberid elements that can be found in Armenia, no homogenous nation in Europe has such elements.

"White" Armenians:

The first girl is 1/2 Armenian & 1/2 Swedish, and the second girl is all Armenian:

Personally I would consider the first girl who is 1/2 Armenian & 1/2 Swedish as racially European even though she's "1/2 Armenian" judging by the way how Nordic she looks, I'd also bet she has some European influence on her "1/2 Armenian side" as well, there were diaspora ethnic Russians and Germans that also settled in Armenia in the 19th century. The second girl could be considered a Southern European nationality and probably also has European influence.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9690/1007421373365208bmq01o.jpg

This Armenian to the right looks to have some Slav Russian influence, hence she'd be in modern day terminology "White" but nevertheless borderline European.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5849/97ae3e52638bp.jpg

On the other hand, this Armenian is racially completely non-European.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6514/1649942931272mf.jpg

Loki
08-03-2009, 06:13 PM

Hm you know what?? Go see a doctor please you need treatment for total lapse of taste :mad:

Let's just make one thing clear here: Wat Tyler is allowed to find any woman on this earth attractive if he wants to - it's entirely his business. Even if it's Michelle Obama for that matter. Apricity is not some sort of Lebensborn programme.

And as for the "B.E.W." thread: since Armenians are Caucasoid, and comparable to some Southern Europeans, it is unfair to ask of anyone to be too puritan about it. If a woman is too swarthy for someone's taste, just ignore it. Everyone has different tastes.

ikki
08-03-2009, 06:22 PM
armenians like the ret of caucasus is at a old crossingpoint of worlds. This means mongols and others have repeatedly marched thru. Romans and persians battling with their periodiki forces all the freaking time there.
And soldiers pay came in two forms, rape +plunder.

In other words, dont expect to find anything but mongrels in the cities... while dirt poor isolated villages may still have some original population.

Absinthe
08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Let's just make one thing clear here: Wat Tyler is allowed to find any woman on this earth attractive if he wants to - it's entirely his business. Even if it's Michelle Obama for that matter. Apricity is not some sort of Lebensborn programme.

And as for the "B.E.W." thread: since Armenians are Caucasoid, and comparable to some Southern Europeans, it is unfair to ask of anyone to be too puritan about it. If a woman is too swarthy for someone's taste, just ignore it. Everyone has different tastes.
Yes, everyone has the right to find anyone s/he wishes to be attractive, even if it is a african or an extra-terrestrial, who cares.

The thing is, don't "europeanize" someone in order to rationalize your preference for them.

I mean, if you find Kim Kardashian or Beyonce or whoever to be sexy, just keep it to yourself and don't try to convince people they're Europeans.

Bottom line is...

How can we boost European preservation when we can't even agree on who's European?

You know, I am not Inese or Loyalist, I come from Greece, I have seen my share of swarthy yet perfectly fine people around here, others less fine, but when it comes to cases such as Kardasian, I draw the line.

P-lease. For heaven's sake.

She is by no stretch of imagination a fellow-European, not just racially but culturally and spiritually as well (anyone can say JAP?).

It's not her skin and hair color but her facial features, her whole persona, aura, attitude and all that.

Sexy?

A lot of men will think so.

European?

Not because she is "sexy".

If you think she is sexy then you must come to terms with the fact that you do find some non-Europeans to be sexy and live with it, just don't label them "Europeans" because you'd like to bang them, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

This thread was meant to be humorous, I haven't even used the term "white" for the last 5 years or so and I don't believe in it, I just thought we'd have some fun and laugh about it, but no:

some people will just be rude, no matter what.

I rest my case, and I feel like it is the theater of absurd.

Some people will scutinize a photo of the average American who has 1/32 Spanish or Italian ancestry and say s/he looks african, and others will call anything with a large set of bazookas "European".
Whatever....

Freomæg
08-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Personally I would consider the first girl who is 1/2 Armenian & 1/2 Swedish as racially European even though she's "1/2 Armenian" judging by the way how Nordic she looks
I wouldn't, despite the fact that she probably looks more European than I do. It's ancestry, not look, that matters. And this is why I find Nordicism mostly superficial and absurd.

Tony
08-03-2009, 07:03 PM
perhaps,
an anthropological classification would be clarifying?

which branch of the "white" race
does this person exemplify?
I very second you , to those who voted white try to classify her and let's see wich subrace she'd fit in , if she do any...

Æmeric
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM

I think we should have some minimal standards. And I think any male who gets a woody from the sight of Michelle Obama should feel a sense of shame & keep it to himself.

Doesn't the iod in Caucasiod mean partially Caucasian or like Caucasian? But not fully Caucasian? In which case, yes Armenians are Caucasoid but are they Caucasian? Some persons (with multiple college degrees) might consider the people of the Horn of Africa to be "Caucasoid'. And the natives of the subcontinent. Large numbers of New World Hispanics are Caucasoid. They are also Amerindoid.

I think the Armenians are mixed race - European with Mongolid & Dravidian, with maybe the European portion being the greatest, in most cases. It's currently politically & legally correct (for the time being) to call them "White" but they are obviously alien & not European. They are more closely related to us then the Congoids of Central Africa but then so are the Chinese & Koreans.

Brännvin
08-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Cheap slutoid, call me a race "defiler" :crazy:.. oh geez.

But I'd hit it for a night :D

Ulf
08-03-2009, 08:12 PM
But I'd hit it for a night :D

I'd hit it with a crowbar. :thumbs up

Cato
08-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh, I say, I do say:

"R1b Haplogroup R1b is the most common haplogroup in European populations. It is believed to have expanded throughout Europe as humans re-colonized after the last glacial maximum 10-12 thousand years ago. This lineage is also the haplogroup containing the Atlantic modal haplotype."

http://www.shirleyassociation.com/NewShirleySite/DNA/haplotype_R1b.html

"Since the Basques speak a non-Indo-European language and have the highest proportion of the Rh negative blood type of all the peoples of the world, they were widely considered to be a genetically isolated population, preserving the genes of European Palaeolithic hunter-gatherers, until recent genetic studies found that modern Basques have a common ancestry with other Western Europeans. The similarity includes the predominance in their male populations of Y-chromosome (Haplogroup R1b), now considered to have been spread through Europe by new arrivals in the Neolithic period or later."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people#Genetics

"The geographical distribution of the R1b haplotype is such that it is shared by Armenians and two other populations from the Caucasus. Moreover, it is lacking in most other populations from the Caucasus, as well as in the other populations from further east. On the other hand, it is more frequently found in Europe, where, as we know, haplogroup R1b tends to have higher frequencies as well."

"The Armenian language is an Indo-European language spoken by the Armenian people. It is the official language of the Republic of Armenia as well as in the region of Nagorno-Karabakh. The language is also widely spoken by Armenian communities in the Armenian diaspora. It has its own script, the Armenian alphabet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_language

I do declare!

Sally
08-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I grew up near a city that has the highest concentration of Armenians anywhere in the world outside of Yerevan. Most, if not all, Armenians I knew considered themselves to be "white" and would be infuriated if anything to the contrary were suggested.

Is Kim Kardashian "white"? Nah, not to me. :rolleyes:

Äike
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
"Since the Basques speak a non-Indo-European language and have the highest proportion of the Rh negative blood type of all the peoples of the world, they were widely considered to be a genetically isolated population, preserving the genes of European Palaeolithic hunter-gatherers, until recent genetic studies found that modern Basques have a common ancestry with other Western Europeans. The similarity includes the predominance in their male populations of Y-chromosome (Haplogroup R1b), now considered to have been spread through Europe by new arrivals in the Neolithic period or later."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people#Genetics

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7443/56754464.gif

http://www.wiik.fi/kalevi/Image7.jpg

Basques have influenced Western-Europe quite a lot(being the native population), so the common ancestry is logical.

Cato
08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Her behavior or lifestyle has nothing to do with her "whiteness," grumblers to the contrary (who seem to think that whiteness is defined by being Nordic or somesuch). I've pointed out that Armenians have a clear linguistic and genetic relationship to people in western European countries, including the Basques, who have ancestry that predates any Indo-Europeans.

More blahblahblah:

"ARMENIAN RELIGION. The Armenians' remotest ancestors immigrated to Anatolia in the mid-second millennium BCE. Related to speakers of the Thraco-Phrygian languages of the Indo-European family, they probably brought with them a religion akin to that of the proto-Greeks, adopting also elements of the cultures of Asianic peoples such as the Hittites, from whose name the Armenian word hay ("Armenian") may be derived. Thus, the Armenian divinity Torkʿ is the Hittite Tarḫundas, and the Armenian word now used for "God," Astuac, may have been the name of an Asianic deity, although its etymology remains hypothetical. The Armenian word di-kʿ ("god[s]") is an Indo-European cognate to the Latin deus.

http://www.bookrags.com/research/armenian-religion-eorl-01/

"The Hittites were an ancient Anatolian people who spoke a language of the Anatolian branch of the Indo-European language family and established a kingdom centered at Hattusa (Hittite URUḪattuša) in north-central Anatolia (on the Central Anatolian plateau) ca. the 18th century BC."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

Blahblahblah.

Kempenzoon
08-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I disagree with the term "white" but I voted no anyway; since I had to vote something. I definitely don't consider her European after all, she has some European heritage, sure. But pretty much everyone in the New World has SOME European heritage by now -_-

Anyway, regardless of her ethnic/racial status ... Yes. She's hot and I'd do her without a doubt (obviously with a rubber though).

Allenson
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I think the Armenians are mixed race - European with Mongolid & Dravidian, with maybe the European portion being the greatest, in most cases. It's currently politically & legally correct (for the time being) to call them "White" but they are obviously alien & not European. They are more closely related to us then the Congoids of Central Africa but then so are the Chinese & Koreans.

I've never seen an Armenian even remotely Mongoloid. And yes, of course they're Caucasian--Armenia is in the heart of the Caucasus! (ok, a little south but pretty damn close) :thumbs up

Anyway, by and large the Armenians are Mediterranean & Dinarid/Armenoid in phenotype. This doesn't mean that they're 'white' in a northwestern European sense, of course. ;)

Æmeric
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I've never seen an Armenian even remotely Mongoloid. And yes, of course they're Caucasian--Armenia is in the heart of the Caucasus! (ok, a little south but pretty damn close) :thumbs upI may have seen more then you from my California days. I think they have some Mongolid admixture but as I stated I also think the European portion is the greater part of their admixture.

Anyway, by and large the Armenians are Mediterranean & Dinarid/Armenoid in phenotype. This doesn't mean that they're 'white' in a northwestern European sense, of course. ;)

No. It not the same as CM + minor Lappoid.;)

I think the general rule should be that if you question someone's race ("Are they White?"), the answer is no. But most Caucasians have varying viewpoints on what is White based on what they see in the mirror.

Allenson
08-03-2009, 09:28 PM
This article is quite good and basically agrees with those who have said that the Caucasus have been quite the crossroads throughout history. There is little in the way of genetic homogeneity in this part of the world.

http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/caucasus.pdf

See you homies tomorrow. :cool:

Luern
08-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm actually surprised, without all that make-up, she's a better looking and less bitchy woman.

http://withoutmake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kim-kardashian9.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00473/Kim_Kardashian_473783a.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2293/2380830461_ab52aea52e.jpg?v=0

http://www.amazingmakeup.com/pictures/kim-kardashian-makeup.jpg

Something is certain, that bottom is definitely not European. :D

http://singleinla.today.com/files/2009/02/kim-kardashian.jpg

Tony
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
If I had to judge only by her features , any DNA test aside , I'd put her in the Azeroid list more than in the Armenoid one , the typical Armenoid is different.

Cato
08-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Btw, who's DiabloBlanco?

ikki
08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Btw, who's DiabloBlanco?

http://www.panf.info/upload/index.php?styleid=1

not too long ago 1,5 subforums per member :D Must be more by now as he loves to make more and as never quite figured out several of the functions of the forums.. such as multiquotes or how to ban someone. Well he got help later on with the banning :D

"whatever gives me a hardon is white" -diabloblanco.

I have plenty more really, really damning gossip, but ive left that behind except for private chats...

Sol Invictus
08-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Definately looks east med..

Piparskeggr
08-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Not being too "up" on current pop culture, what's a Kim Kardashian?

Name sounds Armenian, one of my wife's cousins WAS married to one, the sob.

The ever naive and sheltered - Pip

Cato
08-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Not being too "up" on current pop culture, what's a Kim Kardashian?

Name sounds Armenian, one of my wife's cousins WAS married to one, the sob.

The ever naive and sheltered - Pip

Imagine if Paris Hilton was of Armenian ancestry.

Gooding
08-04-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm actually surprised, without all that make-up, she's a better looking and less bitchy woman.

http://withoutmake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kim-kardashian9.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00473/Kim_Kardashian_473783a.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2293/2380830461_ab52aea52e.jpg?v=0

http://www.amazingmakeup.com/pictures/kim-kardashian-makeup.jpg

Something is certain, that bottom is definitely not European. :D

http://singleinla.today.com/files/2009/02/kim-kardashian.jpg

Certainly not Celto- Germanic or Germanic, regardless of her mother's heritage..Northern European genes tend to be recessive anyway. Indo-Iranian? Sure, she does have the eastern Aryan cast to her face, as perhaps a Kashmiri or an Iranian would have.She doesn't look Japanese and she doesn't look Ashanti, so by default she would be considered Caucasoid (but then, so would Arabs. In American governmental classification sheets, which are part of any employment application, White is defined as " a member or descendant of any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East".Kim Kardashian would obviously fall within those parameters).
I would call her borderline Mediterranid/East Indid.Is she white as in European?Nonsense. Her enormous cha-chas might be a legacy of her Armenian heritage via the Mediterranean groups that have settled that part of the world (I've never met an A-Cup Italian woman), but all in all, to me, she's West Asian.

Lady L
08-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Her enormous cha-chas might be a legacy of her Armenian heritage via the Mediterranean groups that have settled that part of the world (I've never met an A-Cup Italian woman), but all in all, to me, she's West Asian.

Are they even real cha-chas ...? :icon_ask:

I don't really care what she is - what irks me more is these kind of people get TV shows ...what's the reason again..? :rolleyes:

Rhobot
08-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Some Armenians are racially a borderline case. Some can be considered borderline European but most are non-European racially for the most part. There are even Indid, Iranid and Berberid elements that can be found in Armenia, no homogenous nation in Europe has such elements.

"White" Armenians:

The first girl is 1/2 Armenian & 1/2 Swedish, and the second girl is all Armenian:

Personally I would consider the first girl who is 1/2 Armenian & 1/2 Swedish as racially European even though she's "1/2 Armenian" judging by the way how Nordic she looks, I'd also bet she has some European influence on her "1/2 Armenian side" as well, there were diaspora ethnic Russians and Germans that also settled in Armenia in the 19th century. The second girl could be considered a Southern European nationality and probably also has European influence.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9690/1007421373365208bmq01o.jpg

This Armenian to the right looks to have some Slav Russian influence, hence she'd be in modern day terminology "White" but nevertheless borderline European.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5849/97ae3e52638bp.jpg

On the other hand, this Armenian is racially completely non-European.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6514/1649942931272mf.jpg

I don't think that guy is Armenian. He does not look Armenian at all- he looks Indian and would be seen as a foreigner in Armenia.
The northern-looking girls you posted don't look particularly Armenian either.

Equinox
08-04-2009, 03:04 AM
http://www.np4me.net/etc/pics/Trolled.jpg

Rhobot
08-04-2009, 03:44 AM
She seems to be darker and more exotic-looking than average for Armenians as a whole, even though she is only half Armenian.
As for whether she is White, that's subjective. If White = Caucasian, yes. So Diabloblanco would consider her White. :D
If White = Northern European, definitely not. AEmeric, Inese, et al. would probably consider many, maybe even most Greeks and Southern Italians non-White, never mind Miss Kardashian.

Guapo
08-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Her father looks Armenoid/Cromagnoid.I guess her gracile features are from her mother.

http://www.gossipcenter.com/files/images/kim-kardashian-pcdoll-8158-6.preview.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wdg4HXjbaYY/SOOhZ8810hI/AAAAAAAAMtk/Pike3kTos-Y/s400/postimagedadanniversarywj9.jpg

Rhobot
08-04-2009, 04:49 AM
I think we should have some minimal standards. And I think any male who gets a woody from the sight of Michelle Obama should feel a sense of shame & keep it to himself.

Doesn't the iod in Caucasiod mean partially Caucasian or like Caucasian? But not fully Caucasian? In which case, yes Armenians are Caucasoid but are they Caucasian? Some persons (with multiple college degrees) might consider the people of the Horn of Africa to be "Caucasoid'. And the natives of the subcontinent. Large numbers of New World Hispanics are Caucasoid. They are also Amerindoid.

Like it or not, the Armenians are, in all probability, more closely related to Europeans- (and not just the southern ones)- than to Chinese and Koreans. They may even be more closely related to Europeans than to many populations on the Indian subcontinent, according to this graph from a recent 10K SNP study.

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/uploaded_images/bautel-761665.jpg
Bauchet et al, Measuring European Population Stratification with Microarray Genotype Data, Am J Hum Genet. 2007 May; 80(5): 948–956. (http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=17436249)

Tony
08-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Fully lips aside (I'm assuming she made some surgery there as I now know what kind of woman she is , a Paris Hiltonoid...) the oddity of Kim that strikes me the most are her high and large checkbones , it's a feature mostly found amongst Tibetans , Tungids , Taigids and many Amerindians too ; since Armenia is a well know borderland and it has been that for centuries it's not that bizarre one can find it suspect.
Also her steatopigya looks very odd for a Caucasian.

Goidelic
08-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Fully lips aside (I'm assuming she made some surgery there as I now know what kind of woman she is , a Paris Hiltonoid...) the oddity of Kim that strikes me the most are her high and large checkbones , it's a feature mostly found amongst Tibetans , Tungids , Taigids and many Amerindians too ; since Armenia is a well know borderland and it has been that for centuries it's not that bizarre one can find it suspect.

You think one of these in particular was swinging around the Kardashian Armenian genepool? ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rxH1nIyNBYk/R60v9Tmd3MI/AAAAAAAAARY/Tsmc2udkreE/s800/Steatopygia.jpg
:tongue

Loki
08-04-2009, 08:15 AM
You think one of these in particular was swinging around the Kardashian Armenian genepool? ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rxH1nIyNBYk/R60v9Tmd3MI/AAAAAAAAARY/Tsmc2udkreE/s800/Steatopygia.jpg
:tongue

The KhoiSan is possibly the most ancient type of human in existence -- it is likely that the ancestors of all races, including Europeans, looked similar to that.

Freomæg
08-04-2009, 08:20 AM
http://www.gossipcenter.com/files/images/kim-kardashian-pcdoll-8158-6.preview.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wdg4HXjbaYY/SOOhZ8810hI/AAAAAAAAMtk/Pike3kTos-Y/s400/postimagedadanniversarywj9.jpg
Interesting how neither of her parents look as non-European as she does.

I don't understand how backsides get like that. It seems to defy both gravity and natural skeletal/biological structure.

Loki
08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't understand how backsides get like that. It seems to defy both gravity and natural skeletal/biological structure.

In the case of the San tribes, it seems to act as an energy storage mechanism. Living in the harsh Kalahari desert, they often have to survive on very little, and good meals are irregular. Thus - the body stores more fat in certain areas.

lei.talk
08-04-2009, 09:30 AM

"In human genetics, Haplogroup R1b is the most frequently occurring Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe.

More specifically, its frequency is highest in Atlantic Europe and, due to European emigration, in North America, South America, and Australia. In southern England, the frequency of R1b is about 70%, and in parts of north and western England, northern Spain, Portugal, France, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland the frequency of R1b is greater than 90%. R1b is the most frequent haplogroup in Germany and it is also found among Italians, somewhat higher in northern Italy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA)

Blahblahblah.

Not "white?" :eek: :rolleyes:this application of "frequencies" within a group
to an individual
is reminiscent of lucretius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucretius)' description of the homeomeria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division) of anaxagoras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaxagoras). :swl

more amusingly,
how much of this "white (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people)"-indicator: Haplogroup R1b (Y-DNA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA))
could - possibly - be found in the cells of the person in question? :icon1:

Ariets
08-04-2009, 11:34 AM

:tongue:D

It's SHAKIN' time! Shake your ass!

lol :D

Phlegethon
08-04-2009, 02:23 PM
She looks like Senna of the girl band Monrose.

http://www.shouted.fm/images/news/5374.jpg

http://www.blogigo.de/Girls_Blog/senna.jpg

http://img001.superweb.de/monrose/img/b1-r_p_33088_1_b1r_p_33112_2_ps5_bestof_senna_007_wor kshop4_36_303_404_oliver_s___prosieben1.jpe

Manifest Destiny
08-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Her enormous cha-chas might be a legacy of her Armenian heritage via the Mediterranean groups that have settled that part of the world (I've never met an A-Cup Italian woman), but all in all, to me, she's West Asian.

Unless plastic surgery is part of the Armenian legacy, I'll have to disagree. :eek:

Manifest Destiny
08-04-2009, 02:43 PM
In the case of the San tribes, it seems to act as an energy storage mechanism. Living in the harsh Kalahari desert, they often have to survive on very little, and good meals are irregular. Thus - the body stores more fat in certain areas.

It also provides a natural cushion for riding one's camel.

Piparskeggr
08-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Imagine if Paris Hilton was of Armenian ancestry.

I know of Baron Hilton, the hotelier, but gladly know little of his grand daughter.
From what little I have seen, the less known, the better :eek:

I've never, truly, been caught up in the Cult of Celebrity, which these days is the High Church to which too many adhere.

Oh for the days of Gable and Lombard...

Pip

Loki
08-04-2009, 02:47 PM
It also provides a natural cushion for riding one's camel.

Only problem is there are no camels in the Kalahari ;)

Gooding
08-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Unless plastic surgery is part of the Armenian legacy, I'll have to disagree. :eek:

Ah, but was that actually plastic surgery? Cha-chas have been known to get that large at least on certain phenotypes.It must be hell on her back, too...

Manifest Destiny
08-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Only problem is there are no camels in the Kalahari ;)

There probably aren't any Armenians there, either, But Armenia has deserts and is within wandering distance for stray camels. :thumbs up

Manifest Destiny
08-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Okay...I've posted about butts, camels, and plastic surgery. I guess I should say something about the actual topic.

No, I don't think that Ms. Kardashian is white. Genetically speaking, she is part white, but so is Obama, Halle Berry and a whole host of others who clearly aren't white. I'm not saying this because she has darker hair and skin, since many white people are swarthy, but because she has some obviously non-white facial features. If she wasn't a celebrity, but rather some random woman's picture on the internet, I would have guessed that she was Arabic or Moroccan or something.

ikki
08-04-2009, 03:57 PM
heh... a people that communicate by clicking, and a empty coca-cola bottle is such hightech it caused a breakdown in society :D

Phlegethon
08-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Kardashian's sex tape was as lame as Paris Hilton's. And as if fornicating with a negro isn't bad enough already she fornicated with a totally untalented, retarded pseudo gangsta rapper.

Rhobot
08-04-2009, 11:59 PM
There probably aren't any Armenians there, either, But Armenia has deserts and is within wandering distance for stray camels. :thumbs up

I wouldn't exactly say Armenia has deserts. It is mostly mountainous, though it doesn't get much rainfall. If Armenia truly has deserts, then the Spanish Meseta and central/south Italian Apennines can be called deserts as well.

Phlegethon
08-05-2009, 12:09 AM
There are no deserts in Europe. Unless maybe Pustynia Błędowska (http://nature.poland.pl/regions/wyzyna_sk/pustynia_bledowska/index.htm), the Polish Sahara. No desert is to be found in Armenia.

Cato
08-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm truly amazed that this thread has gotten as many replies as it has.

Osweo
08-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Funny how the Armenian smothers the rest of the genes! I've seen better and worse looking Armenians. I judge them all on the lines of them being a distant cousin sort of thing, deserving of help against the Turk, but still rather different from us.

This particular individual is obviously a sorry excuse for a human being though. She has no ethnicity. That partially explains the disgusting behaviour. I just looked at a few videos on Youtube to see what all the fuss was about, and can't believe some of you find her attractive, never mind 'beautiful'. That word is bandied about far too much, and in a way that ignores some of its higher implications. This Kim is a filthy slag, I wouldn't want to be in the same room with her.

Physically, it's hard to tell with the make up. She looks better on the natural pics above somewhere, but it's her 'job' to do what the media softporn machine wants, and it demands 'exotic' in 2009. :(

Phlegethon
08-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Let's forget Kim Kardashian and talk about her stepdad - the famous decathlete Bruce Jenner.

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jenner-bruce.jpg

Too bad he is another example of plastic surgery gone awry.

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/miracle/bruce_jenner/miraclepre.jpg

By the way, could it be that Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are Kluckers hiding behind the guise of a weakness for alliterations?

Aemma
08-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Let's forget Kim Kardashian and talk about her stepdad - the famous decathlete Bruce Jenner.

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jenner-bruce.jpg

Hmm reminds me, I should put this pic in the Men To Die For Thread. Definitely good material! :thumb001:

But about the Jenners...I thought the former Mrs. Jenner had married Canadian music talent David Foster. Or does Mr. Jenner have more than one former wife? :rolleyes:

Phlegethon
08-05-2009, 01:45 AM
No idea, but you know these testosterone monsters.

Æmeric
08-05-2009, 02:24 AM
But about the Jenners...I thought the former Mrs. Jenner had married Canadian music talent David Foster. Or does Mr. Jenner have more than one former wife? :rolleyes:

He divorced the first Mrs.Jenner after he won his Olympic medals & became a big time celebrity endorser. Hard to believe he was very famous in the late 70s & early 80s but at least there was a reason. The second Mrs. Jenner was Linda Thompson, mostly famous for being Elvis's live in girlfriend for several years. That's why she's a celebrity. The third Mrs. Jenner is famous for being the ex-wife of sleazball lawyer & OJ Simpson confidant Robert Kardashian. And for knowing all the principal players in that whole disgusting Simpson saga. From what I've seen of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" she is a lower lifeform then pond scum.

I think Bruce Jenner must be pretty sleazy himself. It seems the majority of the lowlife reality TV stars in the US are married or have been married to him or are his children, stepchildren or friends of the children.

Aemma
08-05-2009, 02:50 AM
He divorced the first Mrs.Jenner after he won his Olympic medals & became a big time celebrity endorser. Hard to believe he was very famous in the late 70s & early 80s but at least there was a reason. The second Mrs. Jenner was Linda Thompson, mostly famous for being Elvis's live in girlfriend for several years. That's why she's a celebrity. The third Mrs. Jenner is famous for being the ex-wife of sleazball lawyer & OJ Simpson confidant Robert Kardashian. And for knowing all the principal players in that whole disgusting Simpson saga. From what I've seen of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" she is a lower lifeform then pond scum.

I think Bruce Jenner must be pretty sleazy himself. It seems the majority of the lowlife reality TV stars in the US are married or have been married to him or are his children, stepchildren or friends of the children.

Ahh it must be the first Mrs. Jenner that married Mr. Foster in the Library with a candlestick then. :D Col. Mustard was quite put out from what I understand. :p

Rhobot
08-05-2009, 03:35 AM

I do think she's had some surgery on her face, maybe her a$$ and boobs also. She also tans a lot. Not easy to "classify" like people do on these boards.

Æmeric
08-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Ahh it must be the first Mrs. Jenner that married Mr. Foster in the Library with a candlestick then. :D Col. Mustard was quite put out from what I understand. :p

It was the second Mrs. Jenner, Linda Thompson, who married Foster. Foster likes Elvis memorabilia, including castoff ex-girlfriends.:rolleyes:

Bridie
08-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Kim's mother looks like Beyonce in this pic...

Loyalist
08-05-2009, 01:33 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2qu7za8.jpg

:rolleyes2:

Bridie
08-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Classy.

Loki
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2qu7za8.jpg

:rolleyes2:

They're both non-white, so who cares? ;)

Freomæg
08-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Kim's mother looks like Beyonce in this pic...

I think that's Kim herself with her Dad. Her mum is Dutch and looks Dutch.

Manifest Destiny
08-05-2009, 02:56 PM
I wouldn't exactly say Armenia has deserts. It is mostly mountainous, though it doesn't get much rainfall. If Armenia truly has deserts, then the Spanish Meseta and central/south Italian Apennines can be called deserts as well.

http://enrin.grida.no/biodiv/biodiv/national/armenia/general/ecodiv.htm

Allenson
08-05-2009, 03:25 PM
They're both non-white, so who cares? ;)

Alas, here in modern America, she is likely seen as white by most people. An exotic form, perhaps, but white nonetheless.

Coincidentally, I was flipping through the channels last night and came across the E True Hollywood Story about the Kardashian/Jenner clan. I've never seen the "Keeping Up With..." show and truthfully didn't know anything about them...until this thread and the show I saw last night. ;)

What I was able to gleen from last night's viewing is that all the Kardashian kids look much more exotic and 'ethnic' than either of their parents--father included. Something snuck into the gene pool, or so it seems. :cool:

Manifest Destiny
08-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Alas, here in modern America, she is likely seen as white by most people. An exotic form, perhaps, but white nonetheless.

Really? You may be right, but I just have a hard time seeing how anyone could look at her and see a white woman.

Allenson
08-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Really? You may be right, but I just have a hard time seeing how anyone could look at her and see a white woman.

Yeah, maybe not. Certainly in the rural areas people might be more hesitant to call her white. In the cities though, that might be a different story.

It would make an interesting study on racial perceptions. :lightbul:

"Welllllll, she's sort of white, I guess.........". ;)

Æmeric
08-05-2009, 03:43 PM
The colorline has been shifting since WWII. Italians were not White, then they were. If you look at films & TV from the 50s & 60s you will notice a trend of assimilating Italians into the mainstream. Think Annette Funicello. I think Joe DiMaggio also played a big role in this. Now swarthy & partially non-Europid peoples are considered 'White', especially in the large urban centers on the east & west coasts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00024/Jessica_Alba_attends_24927t.jpg

Is Jessica Alba White?

http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/vanessa-hudgens-at-2008-teen-choice-awards1.jpg

What about Vanessa Hudgens?

Alba & Hudgens both have known non-Europid ancestry. Alba is 1/2 Mexican (which is probably a mixture of Spanish & Pueblid) & Hudgens is 1/2 Filipino. Frankly I think Alba looks less 'exotic' then Kardashian. Hudgens looks about as alien as Kardashian.

Phlegethon
08-05-2009, 10:02 PM
I have found out that Alba looks like a scarecrow without makeup. Vannybaby is cute though - despite the Filipino trait. Paedomorphic pinays are the exact opposite of what I find attractive.

Beorn
08-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I know mate, he is always defending these 'coloured' looking people as being white. Im suspect of him.

LOL! You're suspect of me?!?! You are a true paragon of idiocy, Brian. I'm still wondering how you dress yourself in the morning...let alone turn the PC on and log on to write your incessant BS.

Cato
08-05-2009, 10:57 PM
It's very easy to point the finger of blame at someone when that someone isn't standing right next to you.

Beorn
08-06-2009, 12:25 AM
It's very easy to point the finger of blame at someone when that someone isn't standing right next to you.

It certainly is.

I wonder how many of these words would become aired if the person was in the flesh.

Cato
08-06-2009, 12:26 AM
It certainly is.

I wonder how many of these words would become aired if the person was in the flesh.

It'll never happen. :thumb001:

Baron Samedi
08-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Kim is Caucasoid and amazingly hot.

I would slam her in a heartbeat.

/thread

Lady L
08-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Kim is Caucasoid and amazingly hot.

I would slam her in a heartbeat.

/thread

After any real woman hears you want to " slam " her - she is more than likely not going to have anything to do with you.

Loki
08-06-2009, 08:02 PM
This thread has run its course already.