PDA

View Full Version : Policewomen Spend Full Day Dressed In Muslim Burkhas In Controversial 'In Your Shoes'

Creeping Death
08-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Three Policewomen Spend Full Day Dressed In Muslim Burkhas In Controversial 'In Your Shoes' Exercise (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204037/Police-exercise-labelled-gimmick-officers-spend-day-dressed-burkhas.html)
A police exercise which saw female officers spending a day dressed in full Muslim dress has been blasted 'a complete waste of time'.

Two sergeants and a community support officer dressed in head-to-foot burkhas, jilbabs, hijabs and niqabs - with only narrow eye slits to see through as they accompanied four Muslim women.

Another officer wore Muslim dress and a head scarf showing her face as part of the scheme, called 'In Your Shoes', organised by South Yorkshire Police in Sheffield.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/03/article-1204037-05EF5ADD000005DC-732_468x537.jpg

Next, the police women will be floggged and stoned to see how the justice system works in Muslim counties. All the while they will rejoice in the diversity.

Tony
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I really hope they won't set up something similar with gays , it would be the time I breake the law....

Zardoz
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
I take it the black leather gloves are so that muslim women do not contaminate themselves by touching kafirs? The whole costume somehow reminds me of the SS.

Quote from article: "In return, the Muslim women were shown around South Yorkshire Police’s custody suite and CCTV office and learned about the day-to-day duties of a police officer."

Yes, let's show them the CCTV office, oh and show them where we keep the guns and ammunition and the let them borrow a few police cruisers for the weekend! I thought Canada was way too Politically Correct, but Britain is way ahead (behind?) us in that respect...used to be such a nice country too..The Islamic Republic of Great Britain, does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it... :banghead:

08-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Surely they could have been doing something far more useful? Like actually patrolling the streets looking for lawbreakers?

Teggle
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
I was in Paris last year and could not believe how many Arabs/blacks I saw there. We cannot simply fight them-we are going to have to compromise. My solution would be to have Europeans convert to Islam in exchange for

1. reparation of convicted brown/black immigrant criminals back to third-world.

2. No more immigration for one decade.

3. A constitutional amendment explicitly defining "British" "Italian" or "Swedish" in genetic terms.

4. A one-child policy for people who are not indigenous Europeans or mixed-race.

Electronic God-Man
08-11-2009, 11:06 PM
My solution would be to have Europeans convert to Islam in exchange for:

:eek::eek::eek:

:lightbul: No.

Teggle
08-12-2009, 12:07 AM
I think the one-child policy would be a good idea. Its a non-violent way to reduce their numbers. The problem(of course) is getting people to accept it. Perhaps we can promote the idea that browns/blacks are stupid and shame them into having no kids. Shame could work too.

Electronic God-Man
08-12-2009, 12:13 AM
I think the one-child policy would be a good idea. Its a non-violent way to reduce their numbers. The problem(of course) is getting people to accept it. Perhaps we can promote the idea that browns/blacks are stupid and shame them into having no kids. Shame could work too.

Somehow I find the idea of shaming them into non-existence even worse than violence.

Teggle
08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Seuthanan
Somehow I find the idea of shaming them into non-existence even worse than violence.

Are we not facing the exact same thing? Shamming and scaring us into accepting extinction?

08-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Might not work as well on the dummies, though, mate.

Bari
08-21-2009, 02:41 PM
A complete waste of taxpayers money.