PDA

View Full Version : 'UDA were behind boy bat attack'

Creeping Death
08-05-2009, 08:08 AM
'UDA were behind boy bat attack' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8180339.stm)
A woman whose nine-year-old son was struck with a baseball bat in their Newtownabbey home has blamed the UDA for the attack.

Up to six masked men went through the house at Carmeen Drive in the Rathcoole area at about 0145 BST on Saturday, trashing rooms throughout the property.

The boy was kept in hospital for observation overnight, and is staying with relatives following his ordeal.

His mother, Lisa Moore, said they would have to move away from the area.

"They hit him with a baseball bat but they didn't give any reason why they were in my home - they trashed my home in a matter of minutes," she said.

Such a daring assault, more of this Multicultural Barbarity from the squatters, the PIRA will begin patrolling the streets again.

Orange&BlueBear
08-05-2009, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes:What rubbish you talk, the only Provo who ever experienced the streets of Rathcoole was Bobby Sands and even then he was putting out Roman Catholic families, before he decided to move to the West.

Young child getting hit with a baseball bat, can't be justified although when paramilitaries go into a house its usually fast and messy and mistakes happen. The woman has certainly done something.

Beorn
08-05-2009, 10:30 PM
My other half can still remember the day some representatives from the heroic; god like; manifest of the very Catholic God himself, IRA members came into her local youth hall and beat up an innocent 12 year old boy for next to nothing. Literally.

You seem to have a problem with identifying shit, Brian. Here's a pointer for you.

- What you extol is BS.

- What you attack is BS.

- All you are surrounded by is BS.

Murphy
08-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Young child getting hit with a baseball bat can't be justified although when paramilitaries go into a house its usually fast and messy and mistakes happen. The woman has certainly done something.

Yes. She associated with Catholics. However, you're a Protestant, I doubt you would shed much tears over the incident.

SwordoftheVistula
08-06-2009, 04:03 AM
At least it wasn't a bat boy attack

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jpVm59Q7Xb0/RrkI1mPqdrI/AAAAAAAAA2U/-wFkMssNSzY/s320/Z+WWN+Batboy_Steals_MINI.jpg

Paleo
08-06-2009, 05:15 AM
northern ireland's just a big waste of time!!

i was raised catholic, my mothers a prodie, and I couldn't give a rats arse about someones religion! (unless their a fucking muslim!).

Orange&BlueBear
08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Yes. She associated with Catholics. However, you're a Protestant, I doubt you would shed much tears over the incident.

I can't believe that.

Years ago people who brought Catholics into staunchly loyalist areas in North Belfast/Newtownabbey, Corcrain, Fountain etc may a got a beating or when the troubles were at their peak kneecapped but certainly not now.

I know of Roman Catholics who go to loyalist nights in loyalist pubs and clubs, plenty of individual Catholic families live in loyalist areas now, even the UDA South Belfasts leader Jackie McDonald brought Irish business men and the Irish President into Taughy, in many loyalist areas of Belfast that stupid Irish paddy wagon tour van comes in to look at the murals. Rathcoole is part of South East Antrim UDA, a few years ago a leader of the UDA in Larne died a man called O'Toole he was buried in a Roman Catholic chapel, unfortunately loyalism isn't as clear cut and plenty of loyalists are non-sectarian, I'm not one of them, I'd be the first to admit i'm a bigot. I can live beside ordinary Roman Catholics can chat away to them no bother, but republicans, I fucking hate them with all my heart.

You can believe what you like about the case of this woman but I know my own community.

Orange&BlueBear
08-06-2009, 08:19 PM
northern ireland's just a big waste of time!!

i was raised catholic, my mothers a prodie, and I couldn't give a rats arse about someones religion! (unless their a fucking muslim!).

Well the conflict in Northern Ireland is about Nationality, territory, culture and religion all mixed together.

Personally I see nothing wrong in Ulster remaining a christain country, I am no longer religious but I do have a religious identity and I see nothing wrong with organisations like the Boys Brigade, Scouts etc, helped shape many of us into the men we are today. Getting dressed up for church on a sunday while we all hated it at the time and the likes of sunday school, church outings, anchor boys and boys brigade didn't do me any harm, and as far as I can see Northern Ireland has the highest rate of church-goers per-head of population in the U.K, and it achives the best results at A-Level and I think at GCSE levels in the U.K. and Roman Catholic Grammar schools out perform state schools basically due to better discipline- Roman Catholic schools from an article I read in the belfast telegraph last year expelled two or three times the number of troublemakers than state schools.

Northern Ireland also has the lowest crime-rate in the whole of the U.K. and before the troubles started it was one of the lowest in Europe. People here have a sense of community and many people still have a love of their heritage and culture- To be honest I couldn't give a fuck what anyone says I'm proud as fuck to be born here and to live here, It's not as good as it use to be and is heading the same way as many places as the mainland, loss of the sense of community, political correctness, multiculturalism and children who have been brought up without a sense of pride in themselves usually by parents on benefits who don't want to work and are cheeky wee shites, but I tell you what, I love visiting my fellow countrymen on the British mainland but I love visiting I'd hate to live over there full time as it's going to hell.

When I visit Glasgow I have to be honest, I love going over for the Glaswegian bar, the craic with the chaps, the women, the famous Glasgow Rangers, the night life, but I hate not being able to go into a corner shop as if I did I'd have to give my money to a non-Briton, people talk about the sectarian divide in Ulster, sure look at the housing schemes in Glasgow if your from one a them and walk through a neighbouring one you'll end up with a big slash down your face, what a load of bollix, silly neds with the mentality of darkies, go into a chippy and very rarely it's owned by jocks usually by Italians or enemies of the Nation, I have no issue with the Italians owning the chippys, been a long tradition of them owning British chippies but I like to support my own first and foremost. I hate the vast-sight of multi-destruction infront of me. I'm proud to live in an area of Northern Ireland that has been classed by the place as the most racist place in the Province for the simple reason that there's not a single ethnic as they all leave as soon as they arrive.

People can slag off aul Northern Ireland but I'm proud as bunch of this little place, for all the size a it we've done a fair bit, during the First World War and Second World War we were absolutely vital to the British War efforts. From a purely manufacturing point of view in the First World War Belfast supplied the British army and considering the vast-number of Commonwealth soldiers involved in the war with most of its linens and the Royal Navy with most of its ropes and the number of ships and munitions that Belfast produced for its size is considerable, and during the second world war from a manufacturing point of view and strategic point of view Northern Ireland was vital for Britain. Also the likes of Earl Alexander and Paddy Mayne played their part. I love the Protestant work ethic that the older Protestants all have, they put all us younger boys to shame, I work with a few men who work their bollix in and put all us young boys to shame, my grandfather and his generation when they were out of work refused to accept national assistance as it was then because they were to proud to except state hand-outs, the people of todays generation do everything in their power to get on the dla.

I love loyalism as well, all the band parades, sticking the flags up, celebrating with your own people, being brought up to love your Country and your people.