PDA

View Full Version : Shia in my city..

evon
01-04-2013, 09:08 PM
And of course i missed it :(

http://www.bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/Tar-troen-til-gatene-2821992.html

But funny thing is, one of the girls is my neighbour, i had guessed she was Iraqi Shia from her Arabic, but i was not sure until today...i am glad they voice themselves openly, its good to challenge the Sunni hegemony..

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
01-04-2013, 09:28 PM
the arabs in your country dress like they are still in freeken iraq, where I live they are wearing gucci and all the girls go to the gym or work out so they are hot

evon
01-04-2013, 09:31 PM
the arabs in your country dress like they are still in freeken iraq, where I live they are wearing gucci and all the girls go to the gym or work out so they are hot

Most women whom have just immigrated are conservative, those whom have been here since childhood or born here are usually more open, most Iranians and Kurds are like you say, very much fashion slaves and gold diggers :P i dont know which is worse, pious or fashion slaves...

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2013, 10:43 PM

its because nertherlands and germany have turks and scandinavia somalis and arabs

evon
02-05-2013, 10:48 PM
its because nertherlands and germany have turks and scandinavia somalis and arabs

We also have turks, many in around Drammen city and Stavanger city, but not so many in my town, although my best friend is "dating" a Turkish girl these days:P

We have mostly Iraqi's, Kurds, Somalians, Iranians and a good number of Lebanese, Pakistanis, Moroccans ect ect..

Graham
02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Head-scarfs are handy, if you live in a city like Bergen. Keeps you dry.

evon
02-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Head-scarfs are handy, if you live in a city like Bergen. Keeps you dry.

they also use them as Hands-free for their mobile phones, and it likely keeps them warm in winter :P